Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 6, 2017

Youtube daily Jun 29 2017

How do I save a picture that has been shared by the "shared libraries" of the "Google Photos"

Hello everyone

This time, we will introduce how to save the photos that have been shared by the "Google Photos" in the "Shared Library"

Photos that have been shared by the "shared libraries" of the "Google Photos" will be stored in the "Shared Library" category as a photograph from users sharing

Only it is possible to circulate the photos that are shared in this state, not stored in the library of users sharing

Photos from users who have been shared, or save it to individually own library, it is possible to store in bulk

The photos that are classified in all of the photos and face grouping that is shared It also has become possible to set to automatically save to their own library

If the first individual to save the photo, display the photo you want to save, touch the download icon that appears in the upper right corner

Further, it is also possible to batch download by specifying multiple photos on the list screen

The downloaded photos will be saved in its own library

To be stored in the library automatically, touch the "Let's turn on the auto-save" of the list screen,

Select the "All photos" or "photos that captured the particular person"

By the way, "photos that captured the particular person" is, or has been shared all of the photos from a shared source of users, available only in the case where a plurality of face grouping has been specified

By storing the photographic its own library shared by "shared library", or used in the SNS, you will be able to include or use as a smartphone wallpaper

Please by all means try to set with reference

Above, it was the introduction of how to save the photos that have been shared by the "shared libraries" of the "Google Photos"

For more infomation >> How do I save a picture that has been shared by the "shared libraries" of the "Google Photos" - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Kennedy Space Center rebuilds dock for super-sized rocket - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> Kennedy Space Center rebuilds dock for super-sized rocket - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Mom indicted in infant's 2015 death - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Mom indicted in infant's 2015 death - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Five Ways to Maintain Your Brain | Humana - Duration: 2:11.

What's the secret to a happy life?

A healthy brain!

Yep, when it comes to happiness and healthiness, your gray matter matters.

Here are five tips for optimal brain health.

One: Get moving.

Studies have shown that physical activity may reduce your risk of memory loss, dementia,

and Alzheimer's disease.

Regular cardiovascular exercise elevates your heart rate and increases blood flow to the

brain and body.

Did you know that exercising at least three times per week can increase the volume of

parts of the brain responsible for memory?

Two: Eat a heart-healthy diet.

What's good for the heart is good for the brain.

Eating a healthy balanced diet, high in fruits and veggies, can lower bad cholesterol and

keep blood pressure in check.

To keep your brain healthy, be sure to stock up on leafy green vegetables, fish and nuts,

and avocados.

Three: Rest up.

Let's not mince words here. Your brain can't survive or thrive without sleep.

Studies have shown that when you fail to get enough sleep, your concentration, coordination,

memory, and mood suffer.

Want to feel rested and restored tomorrow?

Try hitting the hay early tonight.

Four: Phone a friend.

That's right. Sitting around and chatting with friends may improve brain function.

Studies have shown that maintaining rich, meaningful relationships slows the rate of

memory decline.

Regular social activity promotes creation of new brain cells and supports brain repair.

Five: Train your brain.

Your brain is a muscle, and like any other muscle the brain needs a regular workout.

Exercise your mind with brain-training activities like jigsaw and crossword puzzles.

Keep your mind sharp by learning a new language, or playing games that require you to think

strategically, like chess, Sudoku, or Words with Friends.

It's never too late or too early to incorporate these healthy habits into your routine.

So, show your brain some love and start today!

For more infomation >> Five Ways to Maintain Your Brain | Humana - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Why GOP Governors Recoil At Medicaid Rollback | Morning Joe | MSNBC - Duration: 6:11.

For more infomation >> Why GOP Governors Recoil At Medicaid Rollback | Morning Joe | MSNBC - Duration: 6:11.

-------------------------------------------

How Smart is Your Dog? - Duration: 6:06.

Luna, down.

You're so smart!

A lot of pet owners think their doggos are smart

– very intelligent.

MENSA ready.

But how can we know for sure?

At different points in history, dogs have been the gatekeepers of the afterlife, fluffy

hunting companions, security guards and even family members.

They respond to our body language, like gesturing and pointing, they understand verbal commands

and sometimes, they can be deceptive – having a theory of mind (meaning they understand

that our thoughts and feelings may be different from theirs).

But canine intelligence hasn't been carefully studied until recently.

Perhaps because "intelligence" is so hard to define.

In dogs intelligence has been broken down into three categories:

Instinctive: how well your dog does what they are bred to do, like herd sheep or retrieve

things.

Adaptive: This is how well your dog learns from their environment in order to solve puzzles,

like where you hide treats.

And working and obedience: Or, how well your pup does in obedience school and training.

And much like people, dogs have a range of intelligence.

When they've been compared on working and obedience, border collies, poodles, and german

shepherds are the top three breeds.

Way down at the bottom of the list were mastiffs and basset hounds.

They look kinda sad about it.

So we know there are "smarter breeds", but researchers hadn't tested intelligence

within breeds until last year.

British psychologists evaluated the adaptive intelligence of border collies, using three

pretty typical canine intelligence tests.

And we're going to do a dramatic reenactment.

I just want Luna to be famous.

First is the detour test.

A simple course is set up that the dog must follow to earn a treat.

Once the dog is familiar with it, a "short detour" is set up in its path and they are

timed to determine how long it will take them to figure out a new route to the treat.

So, time your dog.

In the study I mentioned before, The "smartest" collie figured this test out in under 5 seconds

and the one who scored the lowest took around 2 minutes.

On average, the dogs took under 8 seconds to complete the test.

Next, the point-following test uses 2 inverted cups.

Using a treat that isn't too smelly, show your dog, then obstruct everything.

Then, reveal the cups and point to the one without the treat.

If your dog followed your point without any distractions, give them a pat on the back.

Transition into a scratch.

Good dog.

Those border collies ranged from less than a second to 43 seconds to arrive at the indicated

cup, with an average time of less than 4.5 seconds.

Finally, the quantity discrimination test.

Fill two plates with different amounts of wet food.

Place these plates the same distance from your dog.

Let them go and time how long they take to make a decision.

Smarter pups will head for the bigger plate and quickly.

The border collie's were pretty quick with this one, arriving at the larger plate in

under 3 seconds, on average.

The border collie who made the fastest decision did so in less than a second, and the slowest

took just over 38 seconds.

If your dog did well on the first test, you should notice they'll do well on the other

two – this was found in the border collie study and it suggests that dogs have a general

intelligence factor – a general mental capacity that can influence how well do on tests and

in other activities.

We've found that mice and chimpanzees have a general intelligence factor, too.

Testing other animals can help us develop a complete theory of intelligence.

In particular, there's a link between intelligence and health: higher intelligence leads to better

health outcomes.

And animals might be able to tell us if this happens through genetics or through environmental

factors.

Animals are more of a control group than people as their circumstances and environment remain

pretty constant, as opposed to humans who eat donuts when we're stressed, smoke and

drink, and binge watch Netflix instead of getting 7-9 hours sleep.

And Luna would never get less than 9 hours sleep.

For more infomation >> How Smart is Your Dog? - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

Sing Queen Karaoke, Skrt On Me - Calvin Harris Ft, Nicki Minaj WITH AUDIO - Duration: 3:12.

Young Money

Said, baby, no, no, no, no, no You know my loving ain't free, babe

Won't make you do what you don't wanna do What you don't wanna do, no that ain't me,

babe Said, baby, nah nah nah, I ain't with the

drama That ain't what I need

I need your tin heart now, need your ten toes down, baby

Said if you ride, baby, ride up Pull up from behind, baby, wine up

And you and me, we can shine up So, baby, come make your mind up

Said if you ride, baby, ride up Pull up from behind, baby, wine up

And you and me, we can shine up So, baby, come make your mind up

Baby, babe, I need you to skrt on me, babe Drop down, less that you know, I need to know

'Cause you keep telling me your love ain't free, babe

But if you with it, wine up on me 'Cause the hips don't lie, baby

Drop down, less that you know, I need to know 'Cause you keep telling me your love ain't

free, babe

Said, baby, I-I-I got so used to it being on a [?], babe

Yeah, maybe I-I-I got so used to just giving you the least, babe

But nowadays, I need more from ya I need something I can keep

Said nowadays, I need real Nowadays, I need you to take the lead

Said if you ride, baby, ride up Pull up from behind, baby, wine up

And you and me, we can shine up So, baby, come make your mind up

Said if you ride, baby, ride up Pull up from behind, baby, wine up

And you and me, we can shine up So, baby, come make your mind up

Baby, babe, I need you to skrt on me, babe Drop down, less that you know, I need to know

'Cause you keep telling me your love ain't free, babe

But if you with it, wine up on me 'Cause the hips don't lie, baby

Drop down, less that you know, I need to know 'Cause you keep telling me your love ain't

free, babe

Ay yo, bring in the blunt, Emily Blunt Platinum back, ice bling in the front

I'ma lay in the jump, Yao Ming in the dunk And I'm playing the field, Brad Wing in the

punt I'ma tell him I love him in a foreign and

cuff him Whips and immigration, everything on him,

it's custom Now they calling me Billy, I'm the goat

No Achilles heel since I left Philly Countin' them millis to billis

Beep beep beep beep, put the hurt on me Yeah, I'm wearing jeans, but he put the skirt

on me Rode him to sleep, and then I put his shirt

on me Pussy clean, these niggas ain't got no dirt

on me Gotta play it by my rules, so I swerve on

him Got my cash money, you can ask Bird or Slim

Took him to my Paradise, so he grippin' my linen

Now he got a big thing for Caribbean women

Baby, babe, I need you to skrt on me, babe Drop down, less that you know, I need to know

'Cause you keep telling me your love ain't free, babe

But if you with it, wine up on me 'Cause the hips don't lie, baby

Drop down, less that you know, I need to know 'Cause you keep telling me your love ain't

free, babe Baby, babe, I need you to skrt on me, babe

Drop down, less that you know, I need to know 'Cause you keep telling me your love ain't

free, babe But if you with it, wine up on me

'Cause the hips don't lie, baby Drop down, less that you know, I need to know

'Cause you keep telling me your love ain't free, babe

For more infomation >> Sing Queen Karaoke, Skrt On Me - Calvin Harris Ft, Nicki Minaj WITH AUDIO - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Mushi Shadow Fiend - Beyond Godlike - TI7 Qualifiers - Pro Gameplay Dota 2 - Duration: 41:07.

Mushi Shadow Fiend - Beyond Godlike - TI7 Qualifiers - Pro Gameplay Dota 2

For more infomation >> Mushi Shadow Fiend - Beyond Godlike - TI7 Qualifiers - Pro Gameplay Dota 2 - Duration: 41:07.

-------------------------------------------

Mariposa de Barrio | Avance Exclusivo 03 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Mariposa de Barrio | Avance Exclusivo 03 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

How to print text messages on Android - Duration: 4:41.

Today I'm going to show how easy it is to print text messages using Legal Text Collector,

an Android app written by me.

Legal Text Collector is free to install on Google Play.

Text Collector works by copying messages into "collections," then lets you share collections

so you can review them on an ordinary computer.

Since I've just installed the app, I don't have any collections yet.

I tap "new collection" to start one.

You can pick date filters if you like,

but for now, I'll just leave the date filters blank to collect all messages.

The first time you make a collection, Android will prompt you to allow Text Collector some permissions.

It needs to access your phone book so it can associate names with numbers,

and it obviously needs permission to read your messages.

Unfortunately, Google made this dialog a bit confusing.

It says permission to read and send messages, even though Text Collector only needs to read them.

Text Collector never sends text messages;

they stay on your phone until you choose to share them.

If you like, you can report usage statistics to me, the developer.

The reports are completely anonymous and you're free to say no, but I'll say yes.

I have about 8 thousand messages on this phone, so collecting them will take a minute or two.

In the meantime, I'll do a smaller collection.

Back in the date filter screen, I'll pick a starting date of April 1st this year.

At the bottom of the screen, I can see that this will collect messages from April until now.

I personally don't use text messages all that often, so this won't collect very many

and it'll finish soon.

Now that it's finished, I can see that I have 342 messages since April.

Tapping on a collection lets me see how it will look.

The first page is a summary of what I collected.

Zooming in, I can see my name, phone number, the date range filter I picked and so on.

For lawsuits and other disputes, you'll often want to use messages with just a particular person.

Text Collector doesn't let you filter by person before collection, but it organizes messages

so that you can easily find someone.

The "find" button brings up a list of names and phone numbers in the collection.

If I want to see the messages between me and one of my test phones that I named "Xavier,"

I just tap his name.

The first message here is a group message from me to Xavier and Xena;

you can see both names as recipients.

Next is a video I sent.

Videos and other attachments become separate files in the output.

Pictures, however, get rendered directly in the PDF

We can see this because after the video, I'm sending Xavier a painting I made.

Down near the bottom, Xavier replied to me, somewhat doubtfully,

and I sent him back a message with an emoticon.

Sadly,Text Collector doesn't yet display emoji,

so it looks like a black diamond.

Once you're satisified that the collection is what you need,

you can export it off the phone using the "share" feature.

This is the only part that requires money,

and you can share as many collections as you like with just one purchase.

Tapping "share" takes me to a screen where I can choose how I want to share my messages.

A collection this small would be easy to send by email, but I like Dropbox, so I'll use that.

Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, and others would also work.

Now I can switch to an ordinary computer.

In my Dropbox, there's now a file called "Messages.zip." I'll just unzip it to see what's inside

These files are named for the people in my collection

and numbered in case people have the same name.

Here I can see there's a PDF for Xavier's messages.

Now this is just a completely ordinary PDF

and I can print it just like I would print any other.

But what about that video?

In the PDF, notice that it's called "attachment 3."

When someone has attachments, they'll appear in a folder named after the pdf.

In Xavier's folder here, I can see that attachment number 3 is a video.

That's all there is to it.

For details, see legaltextcollector.com and enjoy printing your messages.

For more infomation >> How to print text messages on Android - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Two Questions with Micaela Lumpkin, VP of Portfolio Term Loans - Duration: 4:54.

Welcome to Two Questions with Colony American Finance, where we ask team members two questions

about what they do, and real estate finance.

Today we get to sit down with Micaela Lumpkin,

VP of Term Loans at Colony American Finance, who started her career

at a large international law firm that specializes in finance.

Micaela, what are the benefits of a term loan to a borrower?

The benefits of term loans to a borrower are that it's a great product for somebody who has a portfolio of

stabilized assets that is looking for a long-term financing solution.

Term loans are 5 or 10-year loans that do end up getting securitized, but the product provides borrowers

with the ability to maintain a fair amount of operational flexibility

So it's a great product in that respect.

It's also a great product because our rates are really competitive. If a borrower has purchased their portfolio

in cash, it's a great way to pull some equity out of the portfolio or if you've already financed

it's a great way to refinance and get some equity out as well.

It's probably not a great product for people who are looking to

sell the majority of their portfolio in the short term, so really probably the perfect product for people who

have a number of different assets to finance, who are looking for a longer term financing solution,

who are looking for things at more attractive rates than what's generally available in the marketplace

which is a great reason to choose CAF.

What tips would you provide to future borrowers?

I think my top five borrower tips are probably that it makes a lot of sense to spend some time upfront

looking at your term sheet and really utilizing your originator as a resource

to make sure that you understand the loan and its terms

so that by the time you execute the term sheet, you have your expense deposit in,

and you're really ready for the kickoff call. The kickoff call is an all party call,

so we have council on the line, we've got title on the line and you really see the difference

between borrowers who have done a little more homework up front and have studied their term sheet

and asked the questions that they need to ask to really feel comfortable with the terms

so that by the time we get ready to kick off, it's a pretty seamless, easy process.

I think the second tip that I would probably give to most borrowers is to try to break up the process

into bite-size chunks for them and to work on something every single day.

So, it depends if you want to break up day one into

forming your Delaware LLC and using the vendors that we've recommended

to start the formation process and get your EIN together

and then the next day go ahead and upload leases and purchase contracts.

It makes it nice, we have wonderful checklists that they can go ahead and utilize

to just break things up so that they're doing things every single day and maintaining a timeline.

I think the third tip I'd probably

get council involved sooner rather than later. We have a lot of borrowers who decide not to use legal counsel

but when folks are getting involved, whether it's additional members or legal counsel,

at the end of the process it tends to delay things. My fourth tip, and probably

the most important, is--we've done this for a while, we've got a wonderful team

and it's using the team that we have as a resource.

Folks have been through this process so many different times that it's great to leverage that.

You've got a project coordinator, an underwriter, a closer

and we certainly don't skimp on the people that we assign to loans, and it's wonderful for borrowers to have

three different people that can really hold their hands and help them through the process

I think that the fifth tip I'd probably give borrowers is to

set a realistic timeline and shoot for a date, have a goal in mind, because that really drives the process

and it keeps everybody on the same page and it's

fun. This whole loan process doesn't have to be painful at all I mean,

we still close loans every single day and I think everybody still gets a thrill out of

having a loan get closed, so just maintaining a very

realistic timeline and making sure that we're all driving towards that goal

because it's it's a huge accomplishment, and it's great

When our borrowers go through it for the first time, I hope that they see that it can be a relatively short

simple, painless process and, that they get a great result.

Colony American Finance is a specialty lender that provides loans to residential real estate investors.

For more information about our portfolio term loans, single asset term loans or acquisition credit lines

visit ColonyAmericanFinance.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét