Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 6, 2017

Youtube daily Jun 29 2017

- [Rapper] One light, two sides.

Open up your third eye.

Four corners of the mind, five elements combined.

Six, seven, eight, nine.

Now is the time to align all 32 vertebrae of the spine.

33 revolutions per minute when I rhyme.

108 times to make the mind shine.

72,000 rivers that wind

into the light that shines divine.

No matter how you add subtract multiply or divide,

we bring it back to the one that shines divine.

Mathematics, one self, two sides, one dark and one light.

Three essential modes of nature, four aims of life.

Five layers, five faces, six enemies inside.

Seven wheels that spin along the midline.

Eight limbs, eight powers, nine planets to align.

10, 11 in heaven, 12 zodiac signs.

360 degrees to master your own mind.

Bring it back to the one that shines divine.

No matter how you add, subtract, multiply or divide,

we bring it back to the one that

shines divine every time.

For more infomation >> MC YOGI Freestyles "Mathematics" - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Liebherr LR 11000: How to operate the biggest crane in Switzerland - Duration: 2:16.

This job has no room for fear.

But respect is a must.

You have to respect the machine every time you work with it.

Fear is dangerous.

I am Peter Stricker and I work as a crane operator.

I have been doing this job for 32 years.

I began with a small crane

and then automatically progressed to larger and larger cranes.

Now I am operating the largest crane in Switzerland.

Today you operate a lot of cranes via remote control.

But I always say

especially with such a large crane

you have to sit in the cabin and get a feeling for what the crane is doing.

When you move the master switch you really notice:

Ah! Now it is starting to move.

The crane moves when I want.

This is why we are a team.

If I have any problems with the crane

then I get in touch with a Liebherr technician.

He might be able to help me over the phone. If not then he has to visit me on site.

It is definitely a big responsibility.

But I love my job.

And when you love your job then you also do it well.

When I look around and see the people watching me and admiring the vehicle,

then I realize just what a great job I have.

For more infomation >> Liebherr LR 11000: How to operate the biggest crane in Switzerland - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Sale of C 17 to boost India's airlift requirements - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> Sale of C 17 to boost India's airlift requirements - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Your Thursday Morning KSBW Weather Forecast 6.29.17 - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> Your Thursday Morning KSBW Weather Forecast 6.29.17 - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Jumanji Trailer REACTION 2017 - Duration: 5:24.

I think Dwayne Johnson made TWO mistakes with releasing this trailer...

For more infomation >> Jumanji Trailer REACTION 2017 - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

[Senelik AMV] Animegrafi 2016/3 - TR Altyazı - Duration: 5:25.

For more infomation >> [Senelik AMV] Animegrafi 2016/3 - TR Altyazı - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

Senator Shelley Moore Capito: 'I didn't come here to hurt people' | Morning Joe | CNBC - Duration: 9:13.

For more infomation >> Senator Shelley Moore Capito: 'I didn't come here to hurt people' | Morning Joe | CNBC - Duration: 9:13.

-------------------------------------------

8 Ball Pool Rare Box Link 2017 - Duration: 0:27.

For more infomation >> 8 Ball Pool Rare Box Link 2017 - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

Lời Vàng Ấn Quang Đại Sư .Phân Định Giới Hạn Của Thiền Và Tịnh - Duration: 26:05.

For more infomation >> Lời Vàng Ấn Quang Đại Sư .Phân Định Giới Hạn Của Thiền Và Tịnh - Duration: 26:05.

-------------------------------------------

Как начать зарабатывать в интернете? С чего начать зарабатывать в интернете? Видео-отзыв - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> Как начать зарабатывать в интернете? С чего начать зарабатывать в интернете? Видео-отзыв - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

🔆 Musica Relax Strumentale Per Leggere - Scrivere - Rilassarsi 🔆 Musica Rilassante Di Chitarra 🔆 - Duration: 2:05:10.

For more infomation >> 🔆 Musica Relax Strumentale Per Leggere - Scrivere - Rilassarsi 🔆 Musica Rilassante Di Chitarra 🔆 - Duration: 2:05:10.

-------------------------------------------

Party: festoni a forma di Cuore _ (DIY) - Duration: 5:06.

For more infomation >> Party: festoni a forma di Cuore _ (DIY) - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

🌈 🌴 Musica Relax Di Chitarra Strumentale Per Rilassamento & Calma 🌴 🌈 - Duration: 1:03:58.

For more infomation >> 🌈 🌴 Musica Relax Di Chitarra Strumentale Per Rilassamento & Calma 🌴 🌈 - Duration: 1:03:58.

-------------------------------------------

How to print text messages on Android - Duration: 4:41.

Today I'm going to show how easy it is to print text messages using Legal Text Collector,

an Android app written by me.

Legal Text Collector is free to install on Google Play.

Text Collector works by copying messages into "collections," then lets you share collections

so you can review them on an ordinary computer.

Since I've just installed the app, I don't have any collections yet.

I tap "new collection" to start one.

You can pick date filters if you like, but for now

I'll just leave the date filters blank to collect all messages.

The first time you make a collection, Android will prompt you to allow Text Collector some permissions.

It needs to access your phone book so it can associate names with numbers, and it obviously

needs permission to read your messages.

Unfortunately, Google made this dialog a bit confusing.

It says permission to read and send messages, even though Text Collector only needs to read them.

Text Collector never sends text messages;

they stay on your phone until you choose to share them.

If you like, you can report usage statistics to me, the developer.

The reports are completely anonymous and you're free to say no, but I'll say yes.

I have about 8 thousand messages on this phone, so collecting them will take a minute or two.

In the meantime, I'll do a smaller collection.

Back in the date filter screen, I'll pick a starting date of April 1st this year.

At the bottom of the screen, I can see that this will collect messages from April until now.

I personally don't use text messages all that often, so this won't collect very many and

it'll finish soon.

Now that it's finished, I can see that I have 342 messages since April.

Tapping on a collection lets me see how it will look.

The first page is a summary of what I collected.

Zooming in, I can see my name, phone number, the date range filter I picked and so on.

For lawsuits and other disputes, you'll often want to use messages with just a particular person.

Text Collector doesn't let you filter by person before collection, but it organizes messages

so that you can easily find someone.

The "find" button brings up a list of names and phone numbers in the collection.

If I want to see the messages between me and one of my test phones that I named "Xavier,"

I just tap his name.

The first message here is a group message from me to Xavier and Xena;

you can see both names as recipients.

Next is a video I sent.

Videos and other attachments become separate files in the output.

Pictures, however, get rendered directly in the PDF

We can see this because after the video, I'm sending Xavier a painting I made.

Down near the bottom, Xavier replied to me, somewhat doubtfully,

and I sent him back a message with an emoticon.

Sadly,Text Collector doesn't yet display emoji,

so it looks like a black diamond.

Once you're satisified that the collection is what you need, you can export it off the

phone using the "share" feature.

This is the only part that requires money, and you can share as many collections as you like

with just one purchase.

Tapping "share" takes me to a screen where I can choose how I want to share my messages.

A collection this small would be easy to send by email, but I like Dropbox, so I'll use that.

Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, and others would also work.

Now I can switch to an ordinary computer.

In my Dropbox, there's now a file called "Messages.zip" I'll just unzip it to see what's inside

These files are named for the people in my collection

and numbered in case people have the same name.

Here I can see there's a PDF for Xavier's messages.

Now this is just a completely ordinary PDF

and I can print it just like I would print any other.

But what about that video?

In the PDF, notice it's called "attachment 3."

When someone has attachments, they'll appear in a folder named after the pdf.

In Xavier's folder here, I can see that attachment number 3 is a video.

That's all there is to it.

For details, see legaltextcollector.com and enjoy printing your messages.

For more infomation >> How to print text messages on Android - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

How To Use YouTube As A Marketing Tool – Most Don't Get This! - Duration: 2:54.

Previously we highlighted some of the main benefits of using YouTube and

videos in your business whilst also describing what YouTube is and what

YouTube is not. With that in mind let's look at the ways YouTube can help your

business generate income directly and indirectly and perhaps dispel one or

two myths along the way. Hi my name is Jeff [Laming] from Video Cashflow and [in this video]. Now we'll be

looking at how you can make money from YouTube the way most people think you

make money, and then we'll be looking at how you can make money from YouTube that

most people don't know about let alone understand. And if you'd like some more

useful information and videos from Video Cashflow on video marketing and business

tips, tactics, techniques and strategies please click the Subscribe button at the

bottom of the screen here....So here's how you make money from YouTube the way most

people think you make money. One - advertising. This is where advertisers

pay Google/YouTube to place their ads on or around your own videos

on YouTube and whatever Google/YouTube receive you get a small cut. How

small? About $2 per 1,000 impressions. An impression can be a click or the viewer

watching the advert in its entirety. Put it this way, you'd need a huge amount I.e.

millions of clicks or views to the advert to enable you to go full time on YouTube. So

for every click on the advert the advertiser pays Google/YouTube

and Google then splits the advertising revenue with you on a

55:45 basis. You get the 45 percent element! Now, what I've just described is

the Adsense scheme which you may have heard being bounded about on Google from

time to time. Okay, so here's how you make money from YouTube the way most people

don't understand or even know about. You can sell to your audience

i.e. viewers and subscribers, the following: ebooks, consultancy, training

courses, speaking gigs, affiliate products, brand

deals, your own membership sites, seminars and webinars to name just a few.

Does that now put a different perspective on what video and YouTube

can do for your business? Thanks for watching. Look out for another

video on video and YouTube tips, tactics, techniques and

strategies coming your way next week. And if you like this video please click the

Like button underneath the video. Feel free to share it [the video] with friends, family,

business colleagues and associates. And by all means leave a comment in the

Comment section underneath the video and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

And finally, feel free to subscribe by clicking the Subscribe button at the

bottom of this video so you get access to more videos on video marketing and

business tips, tactics, techniques and strategies. Thanks ever so much for watching.

Bye for now.

For more infomation >> How To Use YouTube As A Marketing Tool – Most Don't Get This! - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight 🤖 Gameplay Android & iOS - Action-Fighting RPG Game 2017 - Duration: 11:46.

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét