Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 4, 2018

Youtube daily Apr 25 2018

[NUCLEAR SIREN WAILING]

[MUSSOLINI AND HITLER SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY]

1939 The Second World War breaks out. At its outbreak, Italy had declared "non belligeranza", justifying its own military unpreparedness.

The following year, however, the fall of six nations, gave Mussolini and the population the certainty of a blitzkrieg.

So on June 10, 1940 Mussolini announced that the fatal hour had come.

- "Prepare the weapons and prove...

...your perseverance!"

[CROWD CHEERING]

- "Your courage!"

- "Your quality!"

So begins the story of BRUNO SPOLADORE, Former Caporal Major of Border Guard.

TIME FOR CHANGE

- My date of birth? - (JAMES DAWSON): Yes.

January 31, 1923.

That was it.

I spent my childhood in France.

I went to school there, with my brother and my friends.

Near Paris.

- (JAMES DAWSON): The town was? - Gagny.

(JAMES DAWSON): How was life in France?

Italy was in poverty.

France was a rich country, instead.

Life was good.

Food was good.

There was--

There was a huge difference between Italy and France of 30 years.

When I lived there.

Then I moved here and I saw extreme poverty.

During my childhood I used to play many sports.

Football, Tennis...

Like everybody else back then.

Always right wing.

I became soldier in San Pietro del Carso.

And then I worked as Border Guard Soldier.

From there I moved to Yugoslavia.

I moved to France with my mother and my brothers.

And then we couldn't come back anymore because the passport couldn't be renewed.

For Italy declared war.

Political things, you know...

...and I stayed in Italy with my mother.

And those years, the 1939s...

...there was extreme poverty in Italy.

In France we would eat chocolate and many other things.

Here you would barely see it through binoculars.

- "You will offer the world enchanting landscapes..."

When the war broke out, I was soldier in Tarvisio in the province of Udine.

As soldier I did military raids in Yugoslavia.

It was war, wasn't it?

It wasn't like now, you know...

There were slovenian Partisans.

Were were against Yugoslavia.

I did cry that time.

I was about to be convicted of desertion.

I was wrong.

I lost all contacts, you know. I protected the flank of the Powerful.

And that time I was sent to execution.

The Commander absolved me.

I had to choose between going to concentration camps or enlisting with German soldiers.

I went to concentration camps at that time...

...and then I volunteered myself, you know. Either you die or choose.

I was an Italian prisoner.

Then there was a sort of separating wall.

There were many foreigners and French prisoners...

...soldiers and Black French people who happened to speak French as well.

I studied French too. I spoke it perfectly.

We approached them and asked for food. They had everything you needed.

We had nothing at all.

How miserable we were!

Well, I did suffer a lot there.

It was cold. I prayed God.

We would wake up early in the morning...

...we would sleep with only one miserable blanket on concrete.

Afterwards, we were sent to forced works.

Hitler, Mussolini, General Graziani...

...I saw them all.

[HITLER SPEAKING]

I saw many people die, I did.

I was very lucky to have survived.

A German Marshal -- At that time I was prisoner...

...from Meran...

...so...

...we used to have conversations with these German soldiers.

He knew that I came from South Tyrol...

...all these things, you know...

And consider this: he went on leave...

...he went to my mother...

...in Bruneck.

He gave her supplies and food for me.

And an Italian...

...she left from Bruneck and a Friulian idiot...

...she gave him cigarettes and I wasn't brought anything!

More than 472 thousand Italian soldiers died during World War 2. 68 Milion worldwide.

The following witness is from Mr. VALTER PIERESSA.

So, the story of my family is a little bit different compared to others...

...in the sense that my father was born in 1892...

and joined World War 1.

In 1913, he was only 21 and became soldier.

He joined the military for two years.

He was about to come home when the war broke out in 1915, remaining soldier.

He fought until 1918...

...and in the following year he hadn't come home yet because...

...at that time the poet Gabriele D'Annunzio occupied the City of Rijeka.

At a certain point, Italy sent their army where my father was in...

...to stop this. Italy disagreed with D'Annunzio's occupation...

...reason for which they sent the army there.

There my father met his first wife who was from Rijeka.

He met also his wife's father who, in the same war, he sided with the Austro-Hungarian soldiers.

I mean, my father was with the Italian soldiers of course, but his father-in-law was with the Austro-Hungarian Empire.

He was taken prisoner by Russians and he had recently returned from Russia.

Then, after this 8-year-long war which started from 1913 and ended in 1921...

...he came back home with this wife and made family here in Este...

...where the first son Enzo was born.

He joined, in turn, World War 2.

And as far as he was concerned he did like this:

he departed with the Italian army in 1940...

...and he got Lieutenant's degree.

As soon as he became Lieutenant, we lost the war in 1943.

Therefore he, not wanting to go against Italians during the Italian Social Republic of Salò,

he went to Former Yugoslavia at that time...

...and there he joined the Partisan War for a few months.

It took place in the Former Yugoslavia.

Then, thanks to a stroke of luck, he managed to move to Bari.

He moved there in 1944. It was meanwhile...

...freed by the British.

There were British there and he became part of the English army.

And he fought until the end with the English army.

Essentially, he started as an Italian soldier, then partisan and eventually as English soldier.

Quite complicated story.

(JAMES DAWSON): War is over.

Well...

We were happy but exhausted.

Leaving all those years far from home without seeing your parents.

Food was disgusting and it was hard to sleep.

Being of a certain age, I thought about starting a family.

In my youth I was a well-mannered man.

I wasn't stupid, neither.

I used to have girls around me.

After the war, I had come home so I started to visit my uncles.

Especially my uncle Sisto who lived at the corner of the street.

He worked at the Town Hall.

I used to visit him and I eventually met my wife.

That's it.

It wasn't as simple as today, though.

You had to be determined to ask her parents for marriage.

I was asking her to marry me...

...and eventually we got married.

Having had this terrible past both my father in World War 1...

...and my brother in World War 2...

...I then kept the relationships with in-laws relatives from Rijeka.

This relationship I had within my city...

...since the Twinning Committee arose...

...I dedicate myself to this city...

...having made more friends due to events that I explained before.

So, when we remembered the beginning of World War 1 in Italy in 1915...

...In 2015...

...a hundred years later, of course, when remembered this war.

And as Twinning Committee...

...we made this poster with this attached timetable.

I was pleased that the Twinning Committee chose this particular picture.

This picture reminds my father who was Sergeant Major with his platoon...

...photographed in a moment - I can't remember when - before the war in 1915/1918.

It hadn't been a long time since we moved here.

This picture was taken...

...where we're living right now.

This is a country porch.

Animals used to live there.

We had lot of things.

This one was taken...

by the old sawmill where we worked.

At that time they had built the new one.

We eventually had a party in the new sawmill.

This picture shows only a small part of the huge building.

There was a small lake where trunks flowed.

Then you would push the button for the chain to come up and set the trunks.

We had three of these machines.

There was also a Fallgatter.

With 6/7 blades it would cut the trunk at a time.

This is the house where we're living right now.

We began to restore it.

We put heating.

We renovated the fireplace.

That is what we did.

As said, we're living here right now.

This is my wife.

She lived in this house.

There she is.

As we got married we moved to Bruneck.

In Bruneck we built this other house.

I built this house.

We still own it today.

It was still under construction.

That's it.

I lived here for...

...20 years.

We took this picture by my daughter's house.

My grandchildren.

Here, my parents celebrated golden wedding.

Together with this couple.

They came from Megliadino San Vitale.

They're no longer here.

My mother and my father.

This is my daughter.

This is my son.

He likes to travel.

- Was he in Paris? - (JAMES DAWSON): He was.

He was in Paris.

They lived in Bruneck and then came back here.

She built her house.

My daughter.

As for my son...

...he lived in Bruneck and then moved here.

This picture was taken after the war here in Este.

This is the former fascist house.

Veterans of the war were remembered.

The war took place in...

...Ethiopia.

It was a memory. All the veterans gathered.

I lived in a little house for rent in the woods.

I was with my whole family.

Anyway, I started working.

I worked at the company called "Colleoni". Very majestic company.

About timber.

I met the director and everyone loved me.

I was a well-behaved and reasonable man.

Not like those lazybones.

I was a competent person.

After that, the director who supervised about 100 workers...

...greeted and esteemed me.

The executive as well.

He grew very fond of me, though.

After they had built the most modern sawmill in Europe...

...I was sent to Germany.

The reason was because I was prepared.

I understood things.

I wasn't a fool.

I understood everything.

I stayed in Germany for two weeks.

All expenses paid: sleep, food...

The son of the director was there once.

I said: "Good Morning Mr. Cesare."

(CESARE): "Good Morning, Bruno. Would you please come here?"

He said: "Would you like to work in the workshop?"

(BRUNO): "Listen, Mr. Cesare. It's always been my passion but...

...I've never been lucky in my life."

(CESARE): "Take your staff and get into the workshop!"

I then became the king of the world.

- (JAMES DAWSON): You built our house in Bruneck, did you? - I did.

Actually I paid it, but I ordered the construction.

I did.

- (JAMES DAWSON): You were involved in a film, right? - I was.

A film about work.

Yes.

It was filmed in a week.

The whole company was involved.

I was in it.

The crew filmed how we worked...

...how we made teeth, we used Stellite...

...and welded everything together.

That was my job.

In the workshop.

- Where did we film that? I can't remember. - (JAMES DAWSON): We were in the studio.

- I portrayed the President of the Republic? - (JAMES DAWSON): Exactly.

Unfortunately, I don't remember that anymore.

With Merio?

We used to go mushrooming.

We would walk for 5/6/7 hours.

Always going up in the mountains.

On Saturdays and Sundays.

And when we came home we would have baskets of mushrooms.

Especially Porcino mushrooms.

And immediately we would sell them.

We were well paid.

Yes.

Mushrooms and we would cut woods after the war.

We used to eat polenta cooked on the grill.

On the grill.

We would go up and did 8 kilometres along the mountain with our bikes.

And then we would walk for an hour to go to into the woods.

We would eat on a stump in which there was a hole.

We turned the fire on and toasted the polenta.

We would eat and then make a 8/10-hour-long walk in the mountains.

Recently, Mr. Bruno Spoladore watched Steven Spielberg's movie masterpiece: "Schindler's List" (1993), winner of 7 Academy Awards.

[SERGEANTS CHECKING JEWS]

I went to the concentration camp.

We were treated like an object.

[SCHINDLER'S LIST THEME PIANO PLAYING]

[BIRDS TWITTERING]

"Whoever saves one life saves the world entire." - from "Schindler's List"

Bruno Spoladore was at war for 3 years.

Forced to works in concentration camps for 223 days, 7 months.

Eating Tapioca, a plant native to South America.

He lives in Megliadino San Fidenzio (PD) with his two children: Gabriella and Ruggero.

The house is the same of 95 years ago. He lives with his son Ruggero, his daughter-in-law and his two grandchildren Giacomo and Filippo.

Directed by JAMES DAWSON

Produced by JAMES DAWSON EUGENIA RUZZANTE

Based on the documentary "The longest day" (2016) by JAMES DAWSON

BRUNO SPOLADORE and VALTER PIERESSA

TIME FOR CHANGE

Executive producer JAMES DAWSON

Director of Photography JAMES DAWSON

Editor JAMES DAWSON

Production and Costume Designer SABRINA SPAZIAN

#2 Camera Operator and Photographer JACOPO BATTISTELLA

1° Assistant Director FILIPPO SPOLADORE

Music by YOUTUBE LIBRARY

Two couples celebrate diamond wedding

a DAWSON FILMS presentation

in association with ÉMOTIONS ROYALES Ent.

and in association with HISTORIA REALY Documentary

a JAMES DAWSON production

a documentary by JAMES DAWSON

IN LOVING MEMORY OF...

For more infomation >> L'ora del cambiamento | Documentario [HD] - Duration: 26:01.

-------------------------------------------

DemDem : la femme de Maître Gims dévoile son décol­leté ultra plon­geant - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> DemDem : la femme de Maître Gims dévoile son décol­leté ultra plon­geant - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

வேலூரில் பெண்களுக்கு சம உரிமை கொடுத்தபோது எடுத்த வீடியோ | vellore Fort | Beautyful Tourist Place - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> வேலூரில் பெண்களுக்கு சம உரிமை கொடுத்தபோது எடுத்த வீடியோ | vellore Fort | Beautyful Tourist Place - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Babies Play With Kinetic Sand - Funny Cartoon Play Doh Stop Motion - Duration: 11:30.

Hi friends! Thanks for your watching! Don't forget to subscribe!

You can watch more videos in our playlist, its link in the description.

Please leave a like if you enjoyed and tell me what you think in the comments.

Having many interesting video more. Let's follow us!

Thanks for your presence here! Have a nice day!

For more infomation >> Babies Play With Kinetic Sand - Funny Cartoon Play Doh Stop Motion - Duration: 11:30.

-------------------------------------------

김흥국 아내 윤태영 폭행? 경찰출동 전말, 네티즌 반응 - Duration: 4:40.

For more infomation >> 김흥국 아내 윤태영 폭행? 경찰출동 전말, 네티즌 반응 - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

Cute Puppies and Baby Playing Together | Funny Baby and Dogs Collection 2018 - Duration: 10:03.

Hi guys! Thanks for your watching! Don't forget to subscribe!

Please leave a like if you enjoyed and tell me what you think in the comments.

Having many interesting video more. Let's follow us!

Please comment the things you or your children want to see. We will always create interesting video to you enjoy.

You can watch more videos in our playlist, its link in the description.

For more infomation >> Cute Puppies and Baby Playing Together | Funny Baby and Dogs Collection 2018 - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

Творожный Пирог с Яблоками. Рецепт Приготовления (пошагово) в духовке - Duration: 4:33.

For more infomation >> Творожный Пирог с Яблоками. Рецепт Приготовления (пошагово) в духовке - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

10th CLASS MATHEMATICS ENGLISH MEDIUM ANSWER KEY 2018 - Duration: 22:48.

Watch my videos up the end to get full benefit

Read the description for more useful links and information

Please like, share and subscribe my videos,

Please like, share and subscribe my videos,

For more infomation >> 10th CLASS MATHEMATICS ENGLISH MEDIUM ANSWER KEY 2018 - Duration: 22:48.

-------------------------------------------

Top the most delicious dishes of humor, the most humorous football - Duration: 6:04.

For more infomation >> Top the most delicious dishes of humor, the most humorous football - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

தங்க மகனுக்கு சிவகார்த்திகேயன் கொடுத்த இன்ப அதிர்ச்சி | Common wEALTH gOLD mETALIST sATISH mEET sIva - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> தங்க மகனுக்கு சிவகார்த்திகேயன் கொடுத்த இன்ப அதிர்ச்சி | Common wEALTH gOLD mETALIST sATISH mEET sIva - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e donne, Il Segreto, Pomeriggio 5: ecco il motivo | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:46.

For more infomation >> Uomini e donne, Il Segreto, Pomeriggio 5: ecco il motivo | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

नाश्ते या बच्चों के टिफ़िन बोक्स में बनायें येह झटपट रवा सूजी टोस्ट | Instant Rava Toast Recipe - Duration: 4:25.

Subscribe to my channel and hit the bell icon to never miss an update regarding nre video

Hi Friends. How's everyone and how's cooking going on?

Today I am going to show you an easy, instant and healthy recipe with semolina and bread. Name of the recipe is Bread Semolina pancakes

it comes out really tasty and it is very quick to prepare

without much pre-prepartions, you don't have to soak rice for it or grind it

you can easily and instantly prepare it for snacks or for the kid's tiffin box

so let's begin and see how bread semolina cakes are prepared

First of all take some semolina into a bowl

i have taken small grain semolina here, if you have thick grain semolina then you can grind it in a mixer

then we will add some salt into it

and some curd

mix all these three ingredients very well

then we will add some water into it to create thick batter out of it

see the thick batter is ready

entire list of ingredients with it's exact measurement is in the description box below

Now we will keep it to rest for atleast 15 to 20 minutes

semolina will soak up the water and will rise a little

While our semolina mixture is resting, let's take bread slices

i am going to cut these bread slices into roundels

i am using a jar's round container to cut the bread slices into roundels

with the help of it i will cut the slices into roundels

see round bread sheet is ready

the shape of it specially quite attractive for kids

That's why i am using round shaped bread here, but if you want you can use the breads as it is

But cutting the breads in round shape looks very attractive and presentable

By following the same process cut rest of the bread slices in round shape

see semolina has soaked up quite an amount of water

to adjust the consistency i will add up some water here

see it's not too much thick or liquidy in the consistency

this is the right consistency to pour

now i am adding rest of the ingredients in it, first of all finely chopped onions

then some finely chopped tomatoes

some chopped green chillies

today i am using some chopped capsicum here as well

it gives that crunch to the pancake

then some fresh coriander

and we will mix everything really well

if you want you can use some fresh cream along with curd

now heat the pan on a low to medium flame and keep it ready to cook the pancakes

While our pan is heating, take a bread slice (bread roundels) and spread the semolina mixture over it

spread it very well so that there is thick layer of semolina mixture over the bread sheet

spread it evenly on the surface of the bread

see a thick layer of the semolina mixture over the bread sheet

now our pan is ready

put some oil or butter into a pan and place the bread slice like this over the pan

semolina layer should be downword

do it as i did, mixture should be downword that is on the surface of pan

following the same process prepare rest of the slices and roast them

press the mixture from one side like this

you can see how i am doing it

doing so will make sure that the semolina mixture sticks to bread really nice

also it will get cooked evenly and will get crispier

press it in between while cooking

flip it after 2 minutes, see it has been cooked really well from one side

cook the other side as well, while pressing in between

so cook like this and put the oil/butter if you feel like adding it

you can it has been cooked well from both the sides

it has been cooked really beautifully

it is looking quite colourful and from the sides it is really crispy and golden brown

so this is it, don't over cook it

following the process cook rest of the pancakes

see how beautiful and mouth watering it is looking

remove it like this

and serve them hot with some sauce and chutney on the side

if you liked today's recipe, do give it a thumbs up, share it with your friends and family and don't forget to subscribe

For more infomation >> नाश्ते या बच्चों के टिफ़िन बोक्स में बनायें येह झटपट रवा सूजी टोस्ट | Instant Rava Toast Recipe - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

25일 보도에 따르면, 김흥국은 이날 새벽 2시께 부부싸움 도중 아내를 때려 경찰에 입건되었다고 합니다. - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> 25일 보도에 따르면, 김흥국은 이날 새벽 2시께 부부싸움 도중 아내를 때려 경찰에 입건되었다고 합니다. - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Google kasutajakonto loomine - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> Google kasutajakonto loomine - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Google Drive Kasutamine - Duration: 7:35.

For more infomation >> Google Drive Kasutamine - Duration: 7:35.

-------------------------------------------

Ice Eating ASMR - Beautiful Girls Chewing Crunchy Ice, Frozen Milk #1045 - Duration: 4:51.

Ice Eating ASMR - Beautiful Girls Chewing Crunchy Ice, Frozen Milk #1045

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét