Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 4, 2018

Youtube daily Apr 25 2018

(dance music)

- The first time you ever get it on,

you remember everything because

it is such a big deal.

- I was 17, and I felt a decent amount of pressure

to, you know, do it, because I was about to go to college.

- It was so weird and so

not what I thought it was gonna be.

- Oh my God, I can't believe it,

I'm about to have sex for the first time.

- There are times when my mind drifts back there,

and I actively choose not to go back.

- I did not have sex in high school

because I was raised super religious

and I thought I would be smited or burned in Hell.

And then, I went away for a semester

to college and I came back

and I was hangin' out with all my friends.

And one of my old girlfriends was there.

So she's like, let's go upstairs

and I was like, oh my God, this is crazy!

This is gonna be my first time!

And then I went to the bathroom,

I was grabbing the toilet and doing push ups

just to make sure that I looked good.

And then I come back, I'm like, out of breath,

I'm sweating a little bit

and she gets on top.

I lasted

16 seconds, tops,

maybe 12 pumps in and I was a goner.

And then years later,

we saw each other again,

and I was like,

"hey, by the way, you took my virginity."

And she was like, "I knew it!"

- Getting it on can mean a lot of different things

to different people.

- It can be kissing for some people,

it could be holding hands.

It could be hugging.

- Most people, there's bases involved,

there's all sorts of body parts.

- I can be like makin' out,

or like, doing ah ah ah

- I just got so nostalgic.

(light pop music)

- The first kiss me and my boyfriend had

was terrible.

It was so bad.

He just opened his mouth and he kinda

alalalalala

and it just wasn't cute.

I was just, ugh!

Ugh!

It was way too much for me.

- It was after school one day.

Back at me house.

Not really that interesting,

I can't really think of anything

too interesting to describe it.

Pretty standard first kiss.

No disrespect to the girl.

Great kiss, but pretty standard environment.

- I'm pretty sure I forced it on the guy, actually.

He lived down the street from me and he did

not want to kiss me at all.

And I was like, you're gonna kiss me today.

And so I made him go into his bedroom

and he had a Will Smith CD and he pecked me on the lips.

It was pretty great.

And his Will Smith CD was signed, by the way.

I was very impressed by the signed Will Smith CD.

Like, woo!

That's tough to get in Australia.

- Alalalalalala

- I lost my virginity in the teacher's bathroom!

Just put it like this,

this girl was everybody's girl.

I stayed after school, I thought she was playin'.

I was like, man, where she at?!

She found me, she was like, come on!

I was like, oh (beep) it's about to go down!

And I'm like, where we gon' go?

She's like, I got a perfect spot.

Teacher's bathroom.

(toilet flushing)

You know we had to go to the teacher lounge

they got their own special bathroom

with their own special lock.

And I locked it.

I said, ooh, ain't no turnin' back now!

And before you knew it I was in there,

boom boom boom boom boom!

And that's when I became a man.

In the bathroom.

- So the first time I got it on,

it was Super Bowl Sunday,

and my Dad left to watch the game

so my best friend came over.

We're hangin' out, just having a good time.

Suddenly, we're kissing

and suddenly I saw a penis

and it was the first time I had ever seen one.

And then we had sex, it was real weird.

And then we didn't talk for seven months!

- My first experience with getting it on

was on a beach when I was in high school.

I was staying with a good friend,

and we had learned that my dream girl

and her friend were gonna meet up with us

and was perfect!

My friend was like, "you are kind of in love with this girl!

"This is a big deal!"

So the night is going perfect.

It's getting cold so she puts a blanket

around herself.

And she says, "guys, don't let me be

"under this blanket by myself."

So I get under the blanket with her.

But then, my friend (screams)

also gets under the blanket with us.

And the next thing I know,

we're all lying down on the beach

and I feel something hitting my ribs

and I realize, he is receiving

his first (beep)job

from my dream girl,

and I am pretending to be asleep,

waiting it out in horror.

- If it's your first time and you only lasted 16 seconds,

that's cool, that's normal.

It gets better.

Trust me.

- Just make sure it's with someone you trust

and someone that you're not gonna regret.

'Cause you know,

(beep) are crazy.

- Stay in school!

Stay in school long enough,

'cause you might get it on.

(hip hop beat)

For more infomation >> Awkward Sex & Iggy Azalea's First Kiss | My First Time Ep. 2: 'Gettin' It On' - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

CZ Jak udělat screenshot na vašem iPhone X - Duration: 0:38.

How to take a screenshot on your iPhone X .

Press and hold the Side button on the right side of your device.Immediately click the Volume up button on the left side, then release the buttons.

A thumbnail of your screenshot appears in the lower-left corner of your device. or press and hold the thumbnail to share the screenshot.

Swipe left on the thumbnail to dismiss it.

Thank you, for watching Fawzi academy. Please, like. Subscribe, share, this video, and visit, our website, fawziacademy.com.

For more infomation >> CZ Jak udělat screenshot na vašem iPhone X - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

Former cop arrested in Golden State Killer cold case - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> Former cop arrested in Golden State Killer cold case - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

A MISTERIOSA ESPOSA DE KI JONG-UN (LÍDER DA COREIA DO NORTE) - Duration: 4:58.

For more infomation >> A MISTERIOSA ESPOSA DE KI JONG-UN (LÍDER DA COREIA DO NORTE) - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Nancy Fraser: On Marx and Feminism - Duration: 7:25.

For more infomation >> Nancy Fraser: On Marx and Feminism - Duration: 7:25.

-------------------------------------------

Natsuki has become Mr. Meeseeks - Duration: 1:09.

this is a meeseeks box let me show you how it works

you press this you make a request mr. meeseeks open Jerry stupid mayonnaise

jars yes the meeseeks fulfils the request Wow and

then it stops exisisting oh my god he exploded trust me they're fine with it

knock yourself out just keep your requests simple they're

not gods get out of here now everybody out of here I got a bet to win so many

possibilities my mind is racing if we're gonna use this thing which I'm not even

sure we should we need to keep it simple I want you to snap your neck okay summer

what did I do this I want you to hang yourself you guys are doing it wrong

you said simple Natsuki I want you to actually love me like a lot

For more infomation >> Natsuki has become Mr. Meeseeks - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Bernie Sanders Set to Unveil a COMMUNIST 'Jobs Program - Duration: 3:04.

Bernie Sanders Set to Unveil a COMMUNIST 'Jobs Program'.

The Democrats are on a path to complete party destruction, and Bernie Sanders is driving

the train straight off the rails.

Sanders, who is out of touch and out of his mind, is set to introduce a COMMUNIST "jobs

plan" that would have every American working for the government.From Breitbart

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) is set to unveil a plan that would give American workers who

want or need jobs guaranteed government jobs that pay at least $15 per hour and have health

benefits.

The progressive Vermont senator's guaranteed jobs plan would entitle any American a job

or job training in U.S.-funded projects in infrastructure, the environment, caregiving,

and education, but he did not provide a cost-estimate or plan to fund the proposal, the Washington

Post reported.

A representative from Sanders' office said no funding estimate was available for the

project because staffers were still crafting the proposal.

Two other potential 2020 presidential candidates—Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) and Sen. Kristen Gillibrand

(D-NY)—have expressed interest in crafting similar proposals.

"The goal is to eliminate working poverty and involuntary unemployment altogether,"

said Darrick Hamilton, an economist at The New School who expressed support for a guaranteed

jobs program.

"This is an opportunity for something transformative, beyond the tinkering we've been doing for

the last 40 years, where all the productivity gains have gone to the elite of society."

Critics of the plan have said guaranteed jobs proposals would not be sustainable or affordable,

and would cause massive job losses in the private sector.

Studies have shown that states and cities which choose to enact a $15 per hour minimum

wage trigger job losses.

A December 2017 study found that once California's minimum wage hike takes effect in 2022, the

state would lose 400,000 jobs.

"It completely undercuts a lot of industries and companies," Brian Riedl, a senior fellow

at the Manhattan Institute who opposes the program, told the Post.

"There will be pressure to introduce a higher wage or certain benefits that the private

sector doesn't offer."

The proposal is unlikely to gain favor with Republicans in control of Congress, and even

most Democrats have slammed similar plans as unrealistic.

"It would be extremely expensive, and I wonder if this is the best, most targeted

use of the amount of money it would cost," said Ernie Tedeschi, an economist who worked

for the Treasury during the Obama administration.

The Vermont senator's proposal comes days after he declared President Trump's agenda

"dead" if the Democratic Party wins the majority in the House or Senate.

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

USA facts today.

For more infomation >> Bernie Sanders Set to Unveil a COMMUNIST 'Jobs Program - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Bush-Appointed Judge Just Dealt America a FATAL BLOW on DACA - Duration: 1:49.

Bush-Appointed Judge Just Dealt America a FATAL BLOW on DACA.

A Bush-appointed federal judge just dealt America a fatal blow on DACA.

The globalist judge just undid everything President Trump did to undo Obama's illegal

DACA program.

The ruling stands for 90 days, while President Trump's administration prepares their rebuttal.

From The Hill

A federal judge on Tuesday ordered the Trump administration to continue accepting Deferred

Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) applications, dealing a major blow to the administration

as it attempts to wind down the program.

U.S. District Judge John Bates, a George W. Bush appointee, became the third federal judge

to reject President Trump's explanation for ending the program, ruling that the decision

by the Justice Department that the program was unlawful was "virtually unexplained."

Trump rescinded DACA in September, giving Congress six months to pass legislation in

its place.

Bates ordered the administration to continue DACA, which gives protections to immigrants

brought to the U.S. as children.

Bates also ordered the administration to accept new applications, a first in the ongoing legal

battles over the decision.

Bates stayed the ruling for 90 days to give the administration time to come up with a

better explanation for ending the program.

Two other judges have issued similar rulings, but have only ruled that the program should

be allowed to continue while litigation plays out.

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

USA facts today.

For more infomation >> Bush-Appointed Judge Just Dealt America a FATAL BLOW on DACA - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

그의 아내가 잃어버린 슬픔 속에 산으로 들어간 자연인의 사랑 이야기|조회수8.212.910 - Duration: 5:38.

For more infomation >> 그의 아내가 잃어버린 슬픔 속에 산으로 들어간 자연인의 사랑 이야기|조회수8.212.910 - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

Pourquoi le look de Mela­nia Trump fait jaser - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> Pourquoi le look de Mela­nia Trump fait jaser - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

400.000 euros décou­verts, le père de Laeti­cia Hally­day un homme d'argent : l'enquête qui dérange - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> 400.000 euros décou­verts, le père de Laeti­cia Hally­day un homme d'argent : l'enquête qui dérange - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

그것이 풀려나 자마자, "비글 커플"|조회수8.212.910 - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> 그것이 풀려나 자마자, "비글 커플"|조회수8.212.910 - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

개콘 신윤승 '조별과제' "후배 박소라, 캐릭터 보노보노 하늘로 보내면 안 되지"|K-News - Duration: 6:28.

For more infomation >> 개콘 신윤승 '조별과제' "후배 박소라, 캐릭터 보노보노 하늘로 보내면 안 되지"|K-News - Duration: 6:28.

-------------------------------------------

حظك اليوم الخميس 26-04-2018 فى التوقعات اليومية للابراج بقلم عالمة الفلك د. نيفين ابو شالة - Duration: 7:27.

For more infomation >> حظك اليوم الخميس 26-04-2018 فى التوقعات اليومية للابراج بقلم عالمة الفلك د. نيفين ابو شالة - Duration: 7:27.

-------------------------------------------

Ah Kalbim 186.Bölüm 26 Nisan 2018 | Abhi, Tanu-dan özür diler - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> Ah Kalbim 186.Bölüm 26 Nisan 2018 | Abhi, Tanu-dan özür diler - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

"섹시한 주둥이"... 고전적인 영상을 입은 바지가 뜨거운 Momorand Nancy|조회수8.212.910 - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> "섹시한 주둥이"... 고전적인 영상을 입은 바지가 뜨거운 Momorand Nancy|조회수8.212.910 - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Tempesta damore, anticipazioni italiane: Beatrice smascherata - Duration: 5:32.

For more infomation >> Tempesta damore, anticipazioni italiane: Beatrice smascherata - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

Soy Luna 3x07-Luna nem akarja hogy Matteo elhagyja a Rollert [magyar f.] - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> Soy Luna 3x07-Luna nem akarja hogy Matteo elhagyja a Rollert [magyar f.] - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

office wm - Duration: 4:47.

PASSWORD FOR RAR FILE DOWNLOAD is AD -

PASSWORD FOR RAR FILE DOWNLOAD is AD

PASSWORD FOR RAR FILE DOWNLOAD is AD

For more infomation >> office wm - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with Toy Shooting Car Surprise Eggs Robot - Duration: 15:32.

please like and subscribe to my channel

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét