Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Youtube daily Apr 29 2018

Hey everyone it's Rob with Rob finds treasure and we're gonna try our luck at

some dollar coin searches we have 175 here another 25 there it's just 200

there's 14 here and then we have... I'm a rookie at hunting dollar coins and so

I've got my handy dandy red book here and I am good for feedback or comments

from any of the viewers if I'm doing something wrong but I think we're gonna

start worth is I'm going to go through the rolls and I'm gonna put them in

three piles I'm gonna put all of my presidential in one pile all of my susan

b anthony's in another pile and all of my Sacagawea coins in another pile

and then once I've done that we'll go through each of the piles to figure out

what exactly I want to be looking for I mean I know in the second row we had

dollars we want the tail feathers to have the detail I get that but there's

also some other areas of varieties where there's missing some edge lettering or

it has a wrong edge lettering and when we look at for that as well and then

more importantly probably more than anything I'm probably gonna be looking

for any coins that I consider AU 50 or better obviously they fetch a premium

when they're in mint state more than anything else and that's kind of the

deal here like there's a wide rim susan b anthony ain mint state worth $38 things

like that so i'll be going through them now

sorting through them once i have them sorted one will loop you back in and on

the next step i did want to point out ahead of time that because I'm looking

for mint state coins I will be wearing gloves for this hunt typically I don't

enjoy wearing gloves because it's harder to handle the coins but whenever you're

going to coins and you're looking for better condition ones you gotta wear

gloves so that you protect the value of the coins I don't know how handled these

are I haven't looked through them yet I just know that my bank that I pick up

house from indicated they were customer wrapped and the guy had to pay some

bills and so he brought these in so I don't know what that means

I don't know if it's a collector and I'm going through junk but either way we're

gonna do that and we'll get started oK we've got them separated by design so

to speak we've got the presidential x' sitting here in these five stacks looks

like there's five stacks of 25 for a hundred and twenty-five dollars in

presidential to go through we've got two stacks of 25 of the suckage away --is so

we'll have to go through the $50 in those and a stack in two-thirds of susan

b anthony dollars that we'll go through as well first step is to go through all

the presidential ones and look for anything that I would consider au 50 or

mint State or better somewhere in that range I think I saw a couple of decent

coins as I was going through them but I didn't see anything really that great

but we need to look at it a little more closely so let me run through these

without using the camera just to see if I see anything great and if I do I'll

show you the finds at the end of this set of dollars we've gone through the

stacks of dollar bills and I was a few coins short of my account so I had to

use a couple of sacagawea's that didn't have any mint mark on them because as

you know we're looking for the 2000 P with the extra tail feathers the extra

detailing them the only coin that was even remotely in really great shape was

this George Washington dollar and I don't think it's a mid State it's

probably more like an au 50 it's pretty good condition so this is probably the

best of them I'm gonna keep it because it's the only one really worth keeping

where the edges are still good and there's not a lot of dings or scratch as

a matter of fact I don't really see much scratching maybe a below his eye there's

a little bit but it's in pretty good shape so we'll pull it aside for now and

now the next step is to go through the second two ways and take out all the DS

and no mint mark ones because those are either the later year ones or there

they're not the mint that we're looking for so let me get the peas separated out

of those so we know how many we're gonna check under the microscope in the

Sacagawea coins we had 23 coins that are either no mint mark because they're the

native years or they have the denver mint mark which we're not looking for

and we have 21 that are the philadelphia mint mark so now I'm going to run

through these and we'll check the tail feathers for any detail that we can see

we have the variety coin well not surprising since only 5000 specimens

have been minted with the special bolded tail feathers design I went through all

these and there is none with that kind of love but wanting to show you on the

screen I have one pulled underneath here if it was the bolted tail feather design

you would see several I guess nearly vertical lines on these tail feathers

that would indicate that it was boldly detailed don't confuse from scratching

and dings like on this one with any bolded detailed design I just wanted to

give an example of what it would look like if it had the right design but as

you can see clearly on this one there is no such markings so now we move under

the susan b anthony dollars obviously there only makes it for a few years but

wanted to point out we'll be looking for the wide rim near date variety if you

look at these two examples here the narrow rim you can see that the date is

far from the rim and on the wide rim you can see that the 1979 is really close to

the rim because the rim is wider it doesn't fetch a lot of value but if you

can find a city 9 wide rim 38 dollars in a mint state 63 so I'm sure even in an

au 50 or even an extra fine you can get more than definitely face value for it

but for main purposes I'm going to be looking for the 79 wide rim variety so

the first step is to get these coins separated by here and then in the 79 s

look at the rim let's go out and get that done now

as expected the majority of the coins were 1979 considering there were three

and sixty million it did and 288 million of the 79 Denver minted and another 110

million of the city 9s minted and for the 80s there really was only

collectively a less than a hundred million minted so we only got a few of

those and in 99 they mended about 30 million as well so we've got one of

those so now what I'm gonna do is separate the 79s into philadelphia and

denver and see if i havent yes as well and we'll go from there

alright guys we've got them sorted by dpns obviously the most minted for that

year was out of the Denver Mint so we have

most got a nice stack of Philadelphia mints to go through for the wide rim

variety and three of the San Francisco minted coins that we'll look through for

the S as well since we only had three to look at now let me go ahead and get

these looked at to see if anything has would I consider a wide rim alright guys

out of those Philadelphia minted coins I believe I have one wide rim to show you

so I'm going to take you over to the microscope screen and you let me know

what you think on the screen here we have what clearly appears to be a narrow

rim and a far date you can see the distance between the rim and the one

nine seven nine pretty clear that's pretty far away

it matches the picture pretty well not a great looking coin but ironically the

best looking coin we had might be a narrow rim look at how close the date is

to the rim it's practically touching and if you

look at the picture that's what it looks like so one more time

here's what I believe is the wide rim or the near date compared to the other coin

which appears to be pretty far from it

pretty certain that that is what we would consider the wide rim near date

and the good news is this coin is in the best condition of all of them so we're

gonna pull it out it's probably close to a you 50 probably not maybe extra fine

but to any extent it's definitely nice nice one let me just double check that

mint because that's a small mint small mint mark on it make sure it's a pea it

is so I think we might have found ourselves a wide rim near date coin

pretty cool hope you enjoyed the home with me guys if you did please give the

video a thumbs up and as always thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Hunting $1 Coins - "Gold Dollars" and Susan B Anthony Dollars - Duration: 8:53.

-------------------------------------------

Photoshop: How to Create Powerful, SHATTERED Text! - Duration: 9:21.

Hi.This is Marty from Blue Lightning TV.

I'm going to show you how to create powerful, shattered text.

I provided this cracked texture, as well as, two custom brush presets.

One brush set is a series of explosion textures and the other is a set of smoke brushes.

Their links are in my video's description below or project files.

If you're not sure how to install brushes, watch my tutorial showing you how.

I included its link, as well.

Before we begin, if you're not already a subscriber to Blue Lightning TV,

click the tiny button at the lower right, or the link in my video's description below.

Once you've installed the brush presets, open the cracked texture file I provided.

Click off the lock icon to unlock it and click the eyeball icon to temporarily hide the layer.

Ctrl-click or Cmd-click the New Layer icon to make a new layer below it.

We'll fill the empty layer with black, but first, if your foreground and background colors

aren't black and white respectively, press "D" on your keyboard.

Since black is your foreground color, press Alt or Option + Delete.

We're ready to add text and since we want it to be white, invert your foreground and

background colors by either pressing "x" on your keyboard or by click this icon.

Open your Horizontal Type Tool and pick a thick, heavy font.

I'm using, "FM College Team Regular".

If you'd like to use it, I provided its link, as well.

I'll make its size 250 points, but feel free to adjust this amount based on the font you

use and the amount of characters in your text.

I'll make the Anti-aliasing: Sharp and the alignment: centered.

Click on the document and type out your text.

To adjust the spacing between all the characters, highlight your entire line and press and hold

Alt or Option as you press the right or left bracket key on your keyboard.

To adjust the space between two character, click between those characters and repeat

the same keystrokes.

To raise or lower the height of a character, highlight it and press the Character / Paragraph

icon or go to Window and Character.

Drag the "Baseline Shift" icon to the left or right to lower or raise the character.

Continue to raise or lower each character to make the word look uneven and turbulent.

We can close the character panel now.

To center the word on your document, open your Move Tool and press Ctrl or Cmd + A to

select your document.

Press the "Align Horizontal Centers" icon and the "Align Vertical Centers" icon.

Then, deselect it by pressing Ctrl or Cmd + D.

We'll convert our text into a Smart Object, so we can modify it non-destructively.

To do this, click the icon at the upper, right corner of the Layers panel

and click "Convert to Smart Object".

Click the Layer Mask icon to make a layer mask next to our text.

On this layer mask, we'll use the explosion brushes that you installed at the beginning

from the link I provided.

Open your Brush Tool and Brush Picker.

If you scroll down and don't see the explosion brushes, click the gear icon an click it.

When you see this message, click OK or on earlier versions, click "Append".

Scroll down and open the Explosion brushes.

Click this one.

For its size, type in 250 pixels.

Rotate the angle of the brush to approximately one o'clock and press Enter or Return.

Brush over the top edge of each character to mask out those areas on the layer mask.

To brush over the bottom edges, rotate the brush to approximately seven o'clock

and brush over the bottom edges.

Make the cracked texture visible and active.

To make it appear just inside our text, we need to make it into a clipping mask.

To do this, press Ctrl + Alt + G on Windows or Cmd + Option + G on a Mac.

Or, go to Layer and "Create Clipping Mask".

Click the New Layer icon to make a new layer.

I'll name it, "Explosion brushes".

Make sure your colors are white and black, respectively.

Click another explosion brush.

I'll click this one.

To adjust its size, first, make sure your CapsLock key is off and press the right or

left bracket key on your keyboard.

Then, click on your document to apply the brush.

I'd like to use the same brush and rotate it.

Continue to apply a variety of explosion brushes onto your document.

Next, we'll create tiny shards exploding from the center.

To make it easier to navigate over our document.

scroll to the basic round brushes and click a small brush.

Make a new layer.

I'll name it, "Exploding shards".

Fill it with black by pressing Ctrl or Cmd + Delete.

Go to Filter, Noise and Add Noise.

Make the amount: 100%, Gaussian and Monochromatic.

Go back to Filter, Blur and Gaussian Blur.

Blur it point 3 pixels.

Press Ctrl or Cmd + L to open your Levels window.

Drag the Input shadow slider to the right and the Input Highlight slider to the left

to create a speckled background.

I'm using an input shadow level of 185 and and input highlight level of 195.

Convert it to a Smart Object and go to Filter Blur and Radial Blur.

Blur it 5 pixels, the Blur Method: Zoom and the Quality: Best.

Change the Blend Mode to Screen.

Next, we'll add a dust cloud.

Scroll to the bottom of the Layers panel, make the bottom layer active

and make a newlayer above it.

I'll name it, "Smoke cloud".

Fill it with black and open the Brush Picker.

Click the "Free Powder Photoshop Brushes 3" brush set I provided.

Again, if you don't see it, click the gear icon to open your list of brush presets and

click it to see it in the Brush panel.

Click one of the smoke / powder brushes.

For its size, type in 1100 pixels.

Go to the center of your image and click once.

Next, we'll vary its density.

Reduce its opacity to 50% and click the Layer Mask icon to make a Layer Mask next to the smoke cloud.

Go to Filter, Render and Clouds.

Next, we'll colorize our entire image.

Scroll to the top and click the top layer.

Click the Adjustment Layer icon and click, "Hue / Saturation".

Check, "Colorize".

I'll type in a Hue of 220 and keep its default saturation of 25, but feel free to experiment

with these amounts to get the hue and saturation you like.

This is Marty from Blue Lightning TV.

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Photoshop: How to Create Powerful, SHATTERED Text! - Duration: 9:21.

-------------------------------------------

My Connect Live 2018 Application Video Local Guide Level 8 From Connecticut - Duration: 1:00.

Hi Googlers I'm David Cox and want to show you some of the area I contribute

in and why I enjoy it and why I would like to go to the meeting in October. Here we've got

Louie's Lunch the home of the hamburger. It's places like this to explore that

make the whole program interesting. The other thing that I found really

interesting is the new feature to be able to contribute to Google Maps using

the Theta V. The area that I spend the most time on is in the find more

information tab and the Contribute app so that when you can go from place to place and on

the little orange dots it shows you areas that they're looking for more

information. What I hope to learn from being out there I'd love to meet other

people that have the same interest obviously to get to go to San Francisco

would be neat. But I'd like to learn how to take better pictures. So I hope to see

you in California

For more infomation >> My Connect Live 2018 Application Video Local Guide Level 8 From Connecticut - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Kolosser 2: Jesus hilft dir im Glauben zu wachsen – Joyce Meyer – Mit Jesus den Alltag meistern - Duration: 25:14.

For more infomation >> Kolosser 2: Jesus hilft dir im Glauben zu wachsen – Joyce Meyer – Mit Jesus den Alltag meistern - Duration: 25:14.

-------------------------------------------

1000 ABONE NASIL YAPILIR? - YOUTUBE PARA KAZANMA AÇMA - Duration: 11:49.

For more infomation >> 1000 ABONE NASIL YAPILIR? - YOUTUBE PARA KAZANMA AÇMA - Duration: 11:49.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Just SHREDDED Tasteless WH Correspondent Comedian - Duration: 3:19.

Trump Just SHREDDED Tasteless WH Correspondent Comedian.

The White House Correspondents Dinner was another excuse to bash President Trump, his

cabinet, and his America First agenda.

Comedian Michelle Wolf trashed Trump and Sarah Huckabee, in typical & hypocritical "loving

liberal" fashion.

However, President Trump stepped up and shredded the tasteless hypocrite, like only HE CAN!

From Washington Examiner,

President Trump fumed over the White House Correspondents Dinner Sunday morning, ripping

comedian Michelle Wolf for her performance and comparing it unfavorably to the crowd

at his rally in Michigan.

"Great evening last night in Washington, Michigan.

The enthusiasm, knowledge and love in that room was unreal.

To the many thousands of people who couldn't get in, I cherish you….and will be back!"

Trump tweeted

"While Washington, Michigan, was a big success, Washington, D.C., just didn't work.

Everyone is talking about the fact that the White House Correspondents Dinner was a very

big, boring bust…the so-called comedian really "bombed."

@greggutfeld should host next year!

@PeteHegseth "

Great evening last night in Washington, Michigan.

The enthusiasm, knowledge and love in that room was unreal.

To the many thousands of people who couldn't get in, I cherish you….and will be back!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 29, 2018

While Washington, Michigan, was a big success, Washington, D.C., just didn't work.

Everyone is talking about the fact that the White House Correspondents Dinner was a very

big, boring bust…the so-called comedian really "bombed."

@greggutfeld should host next year!

@PeteHegseth

While Washington, Michigan, was a big success, Washington, D.C., just didn't work.

Everyone is talking about the fact that the White House Correspondents Dinner was a very

big, boring bust…the so-called comedian really "bombed."

@greggutfeld should host next year!

@PeteHegseth — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April

29, 2018 The two individuals tagged in the tweet, Pete

Hesgeth and Greg Gutfeld, are Fox News personalities.

Hesgeth is a host on "Fox and Friends" and Gutfeld is one of the hosts of "The

Five."

Wolf stunned the crowd at the dinner with biting jokes about Trump and his White House,

including top aides like counselor Kellyanne Conway and press secretary Sarah Sanders,

who attended the dinner in his stead.

Trump, as he did in 2017, skipped the dinner in order to hold a campaign rally in Washington,

Mich.

Trump also took some time to tout a recent poll that showed his approval numbers.

"Just got recent Poll – much higher than President O at same time….Well, much more

has been accomplished!" Trump tweeted.

Just got recent Poll – much higher than President O at same time….Well, much more

has been accomplished!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 29, 2018

What do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment below and don't forget to subscribe

USA facts today.

For more infomation >> Trump Just SHREDDED Tasteless WH Correspondent Comedian - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

CIEN DÍAS (Original) by Siomara Salmerón - Duration: 4:10.

Hello! I am @SiomaraSalmeron

Today I've accomplished my first hundred days in Steemit

and I will share with you

a song I wrote specially to celebrate.

It's called "One Hundred Days in Steemit"

and I will be participating with it at Steemit Open Mic, Week 83

I hope you like it!

A Hundred Days In Steemit

I've been in Steemit for a hundred days today

and because the rhetoric in my singing isn't just some any stuff

this intention to write a song

as I've decided to celebrate with music

I will hold it

until I take it to the very end.

They were some who sayd:

"Girl, you're so talented.

You'd do well singing at Steemit"

Me: "Oh, no...

... Pop world"

They were several,

many,

so many...

How boring!

@rjguerra appeard

and say: "Steemit pays to writers too".

With literature I did dive into that pool.

I sayd: "In Tumblr and Google+ only my mom read my blog!"

I had nothing to say when @Cervantes asked for an answer to:

"How did Cervantes change my life?"

"I don't now that man...", I thought.

I filmed a couple of videos and popular @Luzcypher rejected them

because Open Mic has its rules and I didn't stick to them.

After a great Introduceyourself, even bilingual,

for a month not even myself Upvoted my own posts.

I could have quit but, if I've always written for free,

why don't work hard?

If I've always known that only myself

can secure my future.

That was how I came on!

Listening to @Aidarojaswriter's music.

Discovering the myth of @Lince who don't forgive anyone!

Conquer @Sancho.Panza's heart

Answer comments in English.

It all is possible, it all happens

because that is how Steemit is.

I owe myself a #VoicesOfSteemit,

I owe myself some poems of paired rhymes,

I owe myself a short and bloody story...

But they're more the songs I owe me,

because, today, no one puts on doubt that

compossing is first.

Don't get me wrong! It's not that I didn't know it.

But, now on, my passion

won't look like a simple hobby!

HAPPY 100 DAYS TO ME!

For more infomation >> CIEN DÍAS (Original) by Siomara Salmerón - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Lightning Mcqueen & Play Doh Surprise Toys Kids Video - Duration: 14:58.

Lightning Mcqueen & Play Doh Surprise Toys Kids Video

For more infomation >> Lightning Mcqueen & Play Doh Surprise Toys Kids Video - Duration: 14:58.

-------------------------------------------

Grill incordat de 2018 primul - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> Grill incordat de 2018 primul - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

CS Portable Android - How to install maps - Duration: 5:51.

If this video get 20 likes, this we upload next material

You are invite to film by: Cyganshow

and LinkToster

We enter the given link in the description

We wait 5 seconds

Skip add

Desktop size

Download

You can also download additional locations that are not part of the basic maps.

If you decide to download it, we repeat the same steps as before.

Skip add

Desktop size

Download

1. After downloading the maps, we run the RAR application, which we download from the description of the film

2. We find the place where the maps were downloaded (default -> Download)

We have installed the MEGA application on our device, so files are downloaded there

3. Keep your finger on the archived file

4. We select the Extract Files option ...

5. Set the following path: storage / emulated / 0 / csmaps

6. Click ok

7. When the file is unpacked, select all maps and cut them. We back and paste the maps in /storage/emulated/0/csmaps

8. Delete the unnecessary folder from which we have moved the maps

9. We are doing the same with additional maps

10. And to run CS Portable

We will create a map for ourselves, eg ChristmasMap.

As you can see the map has loaded and everything works correctly.

To prove that the maps work correctly, we will create dust2_snow_v2

As you can see, the maps load.

We can play normally.

Write in the comment if you like the video with the commentary, present your idea for the next video.

That's all to see. Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét