Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 4, 2018

Youtube daily Apr 27 2018

Hey welcome back to the Six Figure Mastermind. There are a few key things

that every business needs. Google sheets is one of them and we're going to go deep

into how to edit your Google sheets today. There's a few key things you want

to take some good notes on. In fact pull up another browser screen, so you can

edit right along with me. Stay tuned.

Alright, it's time to get into Google sheets. The days of Microsoft Excel are

still alive and well but Google sheets is one that's going to be much more

convenient for you when you're trying to share information between two people. If

you're using a software on your computer then you're going to have you know uploads,

and downloads and you're going to have some lag time between when you need to talk

to people and when you need the information. Google sheets solves all of

those problems and they can do most of the thing Microsoft Excel can do much

faster and much easier. So what I'm going to have you do is I'm going to have you open

up a brand new browser either over here or over here or top or bottom wherever

you want to go, I would recommend left or right though. The thing you're going to need

for Google sheets account is a Google email account. So if you don't already

have one, get one. Okay I'm gonna walk you through Google sheets the beauty about

Google sheets though is that even if you don't have a gmail account, you can still

edit and make adjustments to your Google sheets. You know if you want to produce

them you're going to have to have an account, but if someone sends you a

Google sheet and wants you to contribute to that, you don't have to have a gmail

account to do that. Super cool. So if you've got your browser window opened,

one side or the other open up your Google sheets page. If you've got a gmail

account, you can go up here. I'm going to show you my page right here. You can go

up here to this little nine block square and you can find your Google sheets in

there or you can just go to docs.google.com or Google Drive. Google

is really good about redirecting you to where you want to go. Their interface is

amazing. Okay so let's go to a brand new Google sheets. You've got your sheet set

up here and if you want to start at a new sheet, you totally can. I'm going to use

a pre-existing one just to kind of show you how to edit and use the text boxes

and things like that but if you wanted to open up a new one, there's templates

that are pre-made for you. Check out this template gallery. You've got so many

different kinds of templates. You can do a calendar, schedule, you can do pros and

cons you can do a team roster, wedding planner. All of these different kinds of

documents that are... produced what so cool about this templates is that the formulas are pre-built in. So

for example, if you had a a employee shift schedule and there was

hours that needed to be calculated, you could just put in the hours and the

formulas would already be in there so you don't even have to do any of the

legwork. It's pretty awesome. Okay so let's go to a document that I've already

started and I will show you how to edit this document. Now this is a document

that I have with my my friend. We do some jewelry together on the side. We sell in

a consignment store and we needed to track what products were going to the

store and we needed to track how many of those products, the price of those

products, the codes of those products and all of that needed to be in a readable

document. Okay so we put it all in here. Now I have this document. You can share

it with another person but this is one that I already have shared with my

girlfriend Coleen, and we have this document shared. So anything that I do on this

document, she can see on this document. Live as it's happening right away and in

fact it's kind of fun when you and your collaborators, have your

document. All on the document at the same time you can kind of see who's doing

what and where and buy different colors and things like that. So this is you know

a very very helpful tool. One of the things that's super helpful in Google

sheets, is a common thread and you can do this in Google Docs or Google sheets if

you open up this comment thread, then you'll be able to have a conversation

and it'll be left stuck right with the document. So if I were to say, "hey I'm

adding a comment here." I'm editing this live on my YouTube channel now. If I were

to leave that comment on there, Coleen would be able to see that

comment is there and she could comment back and I could read her reply and it's

just like a living text message that just sticks right with the document. And

the comment is attached to this cell because this is the cell that I had

clicked on. Now check out this little yellow flag over here. This little yellow

flag is where all of those comments for that cell will be stored. So that's

pretty important to know. Okay I'm going ahead and resolve that

and that will make that comment go away. Now let's talk about editing this Google doc.

Now there's some really cool things that you can do. It's a Google sheet excuse me,

not a Google Doc. Pretty cool things you can do. Let's say that I needed to have

this row stay in place. So right now when I move this toggle switch right here if

I drag this toggle switch this way, then it's going to not show me the furthest

rows to the left. So if you're trying to freeze a column, emerge cell as part of that

columns, watch what happens. So I've got this title cell up here that has

limitless treasures consignment items and this sell is technically one ABCDE

and F all of those cells are in one. And if I click on this little... if I right

click over here or a triple click if you're using a Mac,

and I click this little icon and try it and drag it over, that's going to want to

freeze the column. But watch what happens, there was a problem. Sorry you can't

freeze columns which contain only part of a merged cell try to break apart the

merge cell or freeze more columns to include the complete or merge cells. Now

in my case, this merge cell pretty much covers all of my data. So I'm going to

want to unmerge this cell right here. tThe way I'm going to do that is, I'm just

going to click on the cell and click this little highlighted box right here.

This little highlight box with the arrows pointing toward each other, this

is the merge cell box. And if you ever want to know what anything is, just hover

over it and leave your mouse there. It's going to give you a description. So if I

unmerge the cells, it's going to take this back over to a-1 rather than ABCDE and F 1 and it's going to

take this and make it available. So if I were to triple click or three-finger

click rather and it's going to highlight this little block for me and I'm going to

drag it right over here. Boom! Now watch what happens. That cell, that column is

now frozen in place. So when I go to move this slide bar right over here, check

that out that data stays right there. And this is really super helpful if you've

got a list of clients and maybe you're taking attendance at

your events or maybe you've got their information lined up over here and

you're using maybe you're using Google sheets is kind of a CRM - customer

relationship management software. It's really helpful to know which client

you're dealing with when you're looking through all of the columns of their

information. So freezing cells is something I use in almost all of my

google documents. Just to help me have this easier interface setup. Okay, so I'm

going to go ahead and unfreeze that cell and I'm going to re-merge. So I've got

this text in this cell right over here on the left and I need to highlight all

of the cells that I want that cell to merge with. So I'm going to click this

hold down, the shift key and then click all the way to the other cell. And then

check this out. When I go up here I'm going to click merge cells. Boom! Very super

super handy. Now Google sheets is great because if I don't like something that I

did, I can just click this rewind or undo button and watch what happens.

And it'll remember my steps so if I click undo several times it's going to

remember my history. The same with the redo button. I can say, "oh actually didn't

want to do that. I'm going to re-do that. Google sheets will remember your history

of the adjustments and the edits that you've made. So keep that in mind. Okay

we're just going to walk through this task bar real quick here. If this is your

print feature that's going to work with air print or direct line printers. This is

the paint format. I never use that. I wouldn't worry about it.

Your zoom, this is just going to not affect how things look on the paper but

it's going to have effect how things look on your screen so I just typically keep it

at 100 percent. Okay, right over here you can format your columns as currency. So

if I were to highlight this column right here and I said I want that to be

formatted as currency. I could click on that. Okay that would format everything

in that column as currency. Now if I were to do it in this column, watch what

happens. I've got letters and numbers in there. It's not going to want to do it

for me because obviously that's not a currency form. Okay, I can also format

columns as percentages. So if I were to put in you know... I have another column in

here. Let's just for example say I want to add a column. I'm going to right click.

Use two finger, click insert one to the left, I can add a column. Let's say I

wanted to put some numbers in here. Now this is auto formatted at a dollar

amount but watch what happens when I highlight this column and I format it as

a percentage. It takes it to a percentage and I can double check and make sure

those percentages are where I want by editing it right here in this top bar. So

I could say, "I don't want a thousand percent. I want 10%. Okay you can

make all of those adjustments right there. Okay so I'm going ahead and delete

this column by right-clicking or two finger clicking and then hitting delete

column. Beautiful. Okay so you can decrease or increase decimal places.

There's more formatting options. If you just surf right through here, number,

percent, scientific, accounting, numbers, percentage, financial currency, date, time

date-time format, duration. Lots of other formats. Date and time formats and

currency formats are probably going to be the ones you use most often. And of

course you can change the fonts and these as well. If you highlight one or

click shift and highlight all, that's going to change everything that's

highlighted. So if I change that to this font, that's what it's going to look like.

If you change it to this font and that's what its going to look like and

remember if I don't like it, I can just go back and hit undo. Undo, to get it back

to normal. So the primary thing to remember when

you're working in Google sheets is that your sheets are going to be edited by

the cells that are highlighted. So remember if I'm changing font type or

size or bold, italic, strikethrough, colors or highlight colors, even borders. It's

all going to depend on which cells are highlighted. Now most of these, if you

walk through them they're extremely self-explanatory. If you want your

horizontal alignment to be the left, it's gonna look like that if you wanted to be

centered it's going to look like that. If you want it to be to the right, it's

going to look like that. Okay, remember it's by the cell that's highlighted. A

vertical alignment. This is going to align my cells vertically or the text in

my cells vertically. Okay so if you click here either with your mouse or with your

trackpad and drag that down, watch what happens.

I've got my vertical alignment, I can make it at the top. I can make it at the

center or I can push it all the way down to the bottom. Now the reason it's moving

that entire column is look but the entire row rather is that the entire row

is highlighted. I highlighted this row. Okay, I can make it just by one cell by

clicking on a single cell and simply doing the same thing. Okay so I'm going to

go back, put that where I want it. Very very good. You can also rotate your text.

So let's say you want your text to spilled down the column vertically, you can use

this text rotator tool to do exactly that. You can make your text go at an

angle, you can make your text go vertically, just spell it down. You can

make your text go to the side, like the spine on a book. Any way that you want.

You can even turn a 90 degrees if you want or 75 or whatever you want it to be.

Okay so I'm going to... I don't typically need to use that, but it is available. Okay

again you've got hyperlinks. Here's another cool thing about Google sheets.

is that you can insert a link. So let's say if I wanted this bracelet to go to

my website. Let me just show you what this looks like right here. So I've got

my website right here this is someone else's website that I'm just using

borrowing right now and if I wanted to link that, I could copy that web link and

put that as a link right here so anything in that text box is going to go

to that website. So when I click on this text box,

look it shows that website, right there right above the box. Super handy if

you're sending this and sharing this with your colleagues. Okay we've walked

through a majority... Again you can insert comments, you can insert graphs and

charts, you can insert filters, you can insert functions, all of that. We just

want to walk through a basic editing of your functions bar right here. Google

sheets, if you spend any amount of time with it, you're going to find more and

more more and more you can do with it. Primary

things you need to know. You can edit, you can rewind, you can fast forward in your

edits. It keeps history for you. You can add comments, you can share those

comments with anyone that has access to that sheet and you can share this sheet

with anyone on or off Google. Very comprehensive you're going to love it for

your business. Don't be surprised if you find yourself using Google sheets for

everything. Seriously it's one of the best platforms I have found out there.

Hit the subscribe button and keep watching. We're going to give you more

business tips, tricks and hacks right here on the Six Figure Mastermind.

For more infomation >> How To Edit Google Sheets - Duration: 14:14.

-------------------------------------------

Shocking REAL AGE of Youngest Tv Actresses - Duration: 2:25.

Shocking REAL AGE of Youngest Tv Actresses

For more infomation >> Shocking REAL AGE of Youngest Tv Actresses - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Un niño sin piernas cumple su sueño y entrena con Maradona - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> Un niño sin piernas cumple su sueño y entrena con Maradona - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Avengers Infinity War End Credits - Captain Marvel, Avengers 4 - Duration: 11:56.

Okay first off, heads up!

This video does contain MASSIVE SPOILERS for Avengers Infinity War

because duh, look at the title for it.

For more infomation >> Avengers Infinity War End Credits - Captain Marvel, Avengers 4 - Duration: 11:56.

-------------------------------------------

Thursday, April 26th: The Monadnock Kitty Rescue - Duration: 6:22.

For more infomation >> Thursday, April 26th: The Monadnock Kitty Rescue - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

Watch the GOP Baseball Team Practice For First Time Since 2017 Shooting - Duration: 2:10.

The Republican congressional baseball team had their first practice on Wednesday morning,

back at the same field in Alexandria where the shooting occurred last year.

First time I came back I wish I didn't experience fear but I did.

But today I was hoping to get out here and go right back up to plate and finish my at

bat that I never got to finish.

You still have scars, physical scars and mental scars, about that day that won't go away, but

I'm glad I came out and now I'm looking forward to getting these practices going.

Republican teams have practiced somewhere in Alexandria for at least 60 to 70 years.

So I thought I think it was important for them that we show that we're gonna continue

to use this facility and show the country that we are not gonna be intimidated.

It's good to be back.

So, it's good to be here.

There's tons of security here this morning.

Both Alexandria Police and Capitol Police, and there's a lot of media.

Obviously the media's different.

You're the only one who usually out here covering us.

Well it is different, but right now I guess we're America's team, because you know when

I go back home, everybody knows when are you gonna start baseball, are you gonna have a

good team, are you gonna be there.

So this is the beginning of our season.

Matt Mika, who's a lobbyist with Tyson Foods and Zack Barth, who's a staffer in Roger Williams'

office, returned to the field this morning.

They were both shot in the June shooting last year.

I've been looking forward to this day, having it marked on my calendar for awhile.

My thought is let's just get back to baseball.

Majority Whip Steve Scalise, who of course was shot last year and is a staple of this

game, was not here for the first practice.

He's not in DC and he's recovering from a procedure.

I of course have talked to David and to Crystal a lot.

I can't say thank you enough to them.

By the end of that practice that was cut short I also saw the heroism of both of those officers.

I saw the courage of David Bailey, running toward gunfire, rather than away, and firing

to make sure that we could get off this field.

They're the heroes.

They'll always be my heroes.

I'm Alex Gangitano and that's what I heard on the hill.

For more infomation >> Watch the GOP Baseball Team Practice For First Time Since 2017 Shooting - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

New law could impact beach activities - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> New law could impact beach activities - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Descubre a los Mejores Vestidos de los Premios Billboard | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:50.

For more infomation >> Descubre a los Mejores Vestidos de los Premios Billboard | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

SPOILER-FREE: Avengers: Infinity War (Oh my god) [CC] - Duration: 3:42.

Hello, Rebel, and welcome back to my life. We got the weird nighttime light look

going on, because I just got back from seeing Avengers: Infinity War...hahaha okay!

I'm gonna say a lot of stuff in this video that sounds super hyperbolic, and you

know what? It is. And I stand behind it. I just, I mean it. Very much so. So in my Discord

earlier today, somebody was like, "Oh, are you seeing that movie that's coming out

today? Haha," being very dismissive. And I came back, "Are you talking about the

greatest cinematic event of our lifetime?" And that was—that was a joke. I'm a big

fan of the Marvel movies, if you've been around at all you know that, but...I

actually think that I was right. I think that this movie was and will prove to be

the most significant cinematic moment in my lifetime. Do I think it's the BEST movie

that's been made in my lifetime? No. Absolutely not. It's not even my favorite

movie that's been made in my lifetime. That would be any one of the three Lord

of the Rings movies. I'm saying it is the most significant. For a little bit of context

on what I'm talking about, the most significant film moment in the

generation previous to mine was the Empire Strikes Back. That was the film

that just kind of became the most important moment in film history for a

good chunk of years on either side of itself. And when you listen to many of

the best and the brightest and up-and-coming filmmakers of today, they

talk about seeing that film in theaters as a kid being the formative

moment that made them want to become a filmmaker. And that's what I'm talking

about when I say a significant cinematic moment. That moment in The Empire Strikes

Back has had such far-reaching consequences on the film industry, and

therefore in pop culture as a whole, that I can't even think of a single other

moment that even comes close in terms of significance. Now, I was not in the

theaters when The Empire Strikes Back came out, in fact I was not even alive. So

I don't know what the reaction was like when people watched that movie happen

But I have never ever in my life been in a film theater

like the one I was in tonight. Now, Marvel film crowds are usually a pretty—we're

pretty rowdy bunch. And I'm one of the rowdy ones. You know, Captain America

shows up on the screen, everybody cheers. The bad guy shows up, whoever the bad guy

is, everybody boos. And all that was happening for, like, a good chunk of

the movie. For just most of the movie, it was standard Marvel fare. But

the parts that weren't standard Marvel fare—and they weren't all at the ending—

I've never been in a theater that reacted that way, and I have never

reacted that way, even in films that I liked better than this one. I don't know

what else to say. I can't say a single word about the plot or why I feel this

way about it. I just think we are going to grow up in a culture where the cinematic

world, the industry and the conversation surrounding the art form itself, are

going to be shaped in one degree or another by The Avengers: Infinity War

Part 1. Thank god we get another one of these next year. That's all I have for

you today, Rebel, other than to say if you've been thinking about seeing it,

which, if you're a person, you have, you should. I'm gonna go see it again

tomorrow night with my kids. God help us all.

In the meanwhile, I don't know, check out my patreon or some of my other videos or

something. I'm gonna go...I'm gonna go have a good long hard think. Byyye!

For more infomation >> SPOILER-FREE: Avengers: Infinity War (Oh my god) [CC] - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

¡Te mostramos lo Mejor de los Premios Billboard 2018! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> ¡Te mostramos lo Mejor de los Premios Billboard 2018! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

¡Estrellas de la música se encuentran en los Billboard! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:50.

For more infomation >> ¡Estrellas de la música se encuentran en los Billboard! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

공황발작을 피하는 방법|HYA TV - Duration: 9:41.

For more infomation >> 공황발작을 피하는 방법|HYA TV - Duration: 9:41.

-------------------------------------------

Bill Cosby fue declarado culpable de agresión sexual | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:33.

For more infomation >> Bill Cosby fue declarado culpable de agresión sexual | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

Young Sheldon 1x21 Promo "Summer Sausage, a Pocket Poncho and Tony Danza" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:21.

For more infomation >> Young Sheldon 1x21 Promo "Summer Sausage, a Pocket Poncho and Tony Danza" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Vermont House OKs expansion of opioid treatment for inmates - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Vermont House OKs expansion of opioid treatment for inmates - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Cum se înlocuiesc arc de suspensie din spate la MERCEDES-BENZ B W245 [TUTORIAL AUTODOC] - Duration: 5:39.

Use a socket №19 and a combination spanner №18

Use a socket №17 and a combination spanner №17

For more infomation >> Cum se înlocuiesc arc de suspensie din spate la MERCEDES-BENZ B W245 [TUTORIAL AUTODOC] - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

8 வது , 10 வது , ITI மற்றும் பட்டதாரிகளுக்கான படிப்புக்கான தமிழ்நாடு அரசாங்க வேலைகள் – 2018 - Duration: 3:59.

DONT FORGET SUBSCRIBE OUR CHANEL

APPLICATION FORM GIVEN IN THE DESCRIPTION

APPLICATION FORM GIVEN IN THE DESCRIPTION

APPLICATION GIVEN IN THE DESCRIPTION

APPLICATION GIVEN IN THE DESCRIPTION

APPLICATION GIVEN IN THE DESCRIPTION

APPLICATION GIVEN IN THE DESCRIPTION

DONT FORGET SUBSCRIBE OUR CHANEL

APPLICATION GIVEN IN THE DESCRIPTION

DONT FORGET SUBSCRIBE OUR CHANEL

APPLICATION GIVEN IN THE DESCRIPTION

DONT FORGET SUBSCRIBE OUR CHANEL

DONT FORGET SUBSCRIBE OUR CHANEL

DONT FORGET SUBSCRIBE OUR CHANEL

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét