Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 4, 2018

Youtube daily Apr 27 2018

Every time

you feel like you cannot go on

You feel so lost

and that you're so alone

All you see is night

and darkness all around

You feel so helpless you can't see which way to go

Don't despair, and never lose hope

'Cause Allah is always by your side

Insha Allah (God-willing), insha Allah, insha Allah

You'll find your way

Insha Allah, insha Allah, insha Allah

You'll find your way

Every time, you commit one more mistake

You feel you can't repent and that it's way too late

You're so confused

'Cause wrong decisions you have made

Haunt your mind and your heart is full shame

But don't despair

And never lose hope

'Cause Allah is always by your side

Insha Allah, insha Allah, insha Allah

You'll find your way

Insha Allah, insha Allah, insha Allah

You'll find your way

Turn to Allah, He's never far away

Put your trust in Him

Raise your hands and pray

Ooh ya Allah!

Guide my steps, don't let me go astray

You're the only one who can show me the way

Show me the way, show me the way, show me the way

Insha Allah, insha Allah, insha Allah

We'll find our way

Insha Allah, insha Allah, insha Allah

We'll find our way

Insha Allah, insha Allah, insha Allah

We'll find our way

Insha Allah, insha Allah, insha Allah

We'll find our way

Insha Allah, insha Allah, insha Allah

We'll find our way

Insha Allah, insha Allah, insha Allah..

We'll find our way

For more infomation >> Maher Zain - Insha Allah (Live & Acoustic - New 2018) - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Sex Trafficking Survivor Tells Her Harrowing Story | Megyn Kelly TODAY - Duration: 17:12.

For more infomation >> Sex Trafficking Survivor Tells Her Harrowing Story | Megyn Kelly TODAY - Duration: 17:12.

-------------------------------------------

Pet of the Week: Howard - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Pet of the Week: Howard - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Department of Transportation: PenAir must stay in Plattsburgh longer than anticipated - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> Department of Transportation: PenAir must stay in Plattsburgh longer than anticipated - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Sunshine and Fairly Mild - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> Sunshine and Fairly Mild - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Man linked to the murder of a Vermont grandmother will change his plea - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Man linked to the murder of a Vermont grandmother will change his plea - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Cattle truck overturns on I-49 injuring 2 people - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Cattle truck overturns on I-49 injuring 2 people - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Eravamo tutti FEMMINE - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> Eravamo tutti FEMMINE - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

THIS MAGIC TRICK ONLY NEEDS TWO ITEMS TO PERFORM!!!!! (crazy) - Duration: 1:52.

end me end me end me end me end me end me end me end me end me end eme end me end me end me end me end me end me end me end me end me end me

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb In the shape of an "L" on her forehead Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do, so much to see So what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go You'll never shine if you don't glow

Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold It's a cool place and they say it gets colder You're bundled up now, wait till you get older But the meteor men beg to differ Judging by the hole in the satellite picture The ice we skate is getting pretty thin The water's getting warm so you might as well swim My world's on fire, how about yours? That's the way I like it and I never get bored

Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid All that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show, on get paid And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars

Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas? I need to get myself away from this place I said yep what a concept I could use a little fuel myself And we could all use a little change Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do, so much to see So what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go (go!) You'll never shine if you don't glow

Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold

SHREK Yes, well, actually, that would be a giant. Now, ogres, oh they're much worse. They'll make a suit from your freshly peeled skin. MEN No! SHREK They'll shave your liver. Squeeze the jelly from your eyes! Actually, it's quite good on toast.

sub to my channel

sb to my cahnnel

s t mi cannel

m cnl

cl

c

list in the comment what u like to lick!

and if you would be in a relationship with me!

god i need a girlfriend

goodbye. lol i hope u suffer and have a long and painful death. u disgust me

For more infomation >> THIS MAGIC TRICK ONLY NEEDS TWO ITEMS TO PERFORM!!!!! (crazy) - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

How to replace rear springs MERCEDES-BENZ B W245 [TUTORIAL AUTODOC] - Duration: 5:39.

Use a socket №19 and a combination spanner №18

Use a socket №17 and a combination spanner №17

For more infomation >> How to replace rear springs MERCEDES-BENZ B W245 [TUTORIAL AUTODOC] - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

NATO Secretary General - North Atlantic Council at Foreign Ministers Meeting, 27 APR 2017 - Duration: 1:09.

So welcome.

We are ready to start the last our last shared session today.

Good afternoon.

We will dedicate this session to discussing NATO's Open Door policy.

Montenegro's accession last year demonstrates that NATO's door remains open.

NATO enlargement has been a historic success.

It has increased stability, cooperation and prosperity across the Euro-Atlantic region.

Based on our shared values of democracy, individual liberty and rule of law.

Every country has the sovereign right to choose its own path to further its security and prosperity.

That is a fundamental right, which must be respected.

And any decision to welcome a new member is taken by the 29 Allies.

No other country has a say on membership aspirations or the accession process.

This concludes the public part of this meeting.

I thank the media for being with us for the start of this meeting.

Many thanks.

For more infomation >> NATO Secretary General - North Atlantic Council at Foreign Ministers Meeting, 27 APR 2017 - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Janelle Monae Says Sexuality, Gender, Race & More Are Our Attributes In 'Dirty Computer' | Pull Up - Duration: 6:01.

What's up, guys? I'm Jamila Mustafa with BET Social and I'm here with...

Janelle Monae and I just pulled up.

- Pulled up. - Skrrt skrrt.

I like that Car brake.

Alright, so of course, the fit is fly.

- You know, and so I had to come... - Thank you.

I had to come with my best, you know, I still cannot hold a candlestick.

You talk about what you're getting excited for

and your everyday life is pretty much preparing for

when Dirty Computer is gonna hit and it's here and so...

For those that have seen it, of course, you know,

they may have so many questions like me, I feel like I'm watching a movie,

I gotta keep going back and putting together pieces.

But for those that have yet to turn on their computers,

what are they in store for?

You know, I knew that I needed to make this album

before I even released my first album, The ArchAndroid.

I felt a responsibility to the story of Cindi Mayweather

and if you haven't heard The ArchAndroid and The Electric Lady,

it centers around an android that is set in 2719.

A heroic, protagonist, messiac figure and Dirty Computer is more near future.

It's more...

More about Janelle Monae, it comes from a very honest,

a deeply vulnerable place and I think that's why it took me a while to do it.

'Cause I dunno if I was really ready to go there, I needed to live with me,

I needed to have experiences.

I needed-- yeah, I needed to be inspired, I needed to-- to just be, you know,

I needed to be patient with myself.

I didn't wanna come out with another project

until I had something to say and I do have a lot to say.

I think this album deals with what it means to come from the dirt.

Like, we come from the dirt.

When we go on to another frequency, in my opinion,

our physical selves will go back to the dirt.

I also had this dream, this whole thought when I was making the project,

about how we are computers, how our brains are CPUs.

How we're uploading, we're downloading, we're processing,

we're transmitting information back and forth.

And some of us were told that the way we were created

hold these bugs and these viruses, these things that make us unique.

Whether it's our sexuality, whether it's because we're black,

whether it's because we're women, whether it's because we're poor.

You know, I'm just naming a few of these marginalized groups,

but some people say that those are bugs, those are viruses

and Dirty Computer is saying,

"No, those are our attributes, those are features."

You know, this helps make the world better.

And I tell you, electric, is the first word I thought.

I mean, from start to finish, it is electric.

But let's talk about--

I don't wanna keep talking about stuff that some of you guys didn't see yet.

- So hurry up and see it. - But go see it.

Let's talk about something that we've all seen and we all love,

it inspired my pants today.

- Now, come on now, the "Pynk"! - Yes, I love those pants!

- Whoa, that video. - Yes, thank you.

So different, but yet so you

and I was kinda nervous watching it like, "Should I see this part or...?"

But it was beautiful at the same time, it was-- it was--

I dunno how I felt watching it, how did you feel making it?

Man, I felt free, I felt liberated, I felt...

Celebratory, I felt... I felt supported.

I was around a lot of black girl magic.

If you look at the visual and if you even watch the emotion picture,

it's full of black girl magic.

You know, people like you, you know, people like--

All these women who are in this room really inspired Dirty Computer

and I wanted to make an anthem for us, you know, all of us.

No matter if you were or were not born, you know, as a woman.

I think that we can still come together and unite and when we come together,

it's a beautiful thing.

And I gotta say this, in your videos, on tour, when you hit the stage,

you, like you said, you always incorporate women

and you have like, a gang of girls that are like, super dope

and just as cool as you are.

In your real life, do you have your core group of girlfriends?

Absolutely, yeah, I think that-- That "Pynk" mirrors, you know,

the type of women that I hang out with.

We support each other, we love each other.

I don't wanna give away too much.

I think it's so fresh, people need to listen to the project,

listen to the music, listen, you know, to the emotion picture

and just take it in, you know, I don't wanna talk over it.

But, what I will say is this project is a bit more vulnerable and honest

and, I mean, if you listen to songs like "Django Jane",

if you listen to "Pynk", if you listen to "Make Me Feel",

I didn't filter myself much, I usually do a lot of self editing.

Like going into the studio before I record and I'm like,

"I don't wanna talk about this, I don't wanna talk about that."

And then I end up not recording anything.

But this time I told myself that, edit after.

You know, allow yourself that place of freedom.

- I have to just ask one more question, - Sure.

because I absolutely love the film entirety.

One of my favorite outfits was a--

You had a little jacket on, it was a crop top jacket,

it was like pink see-through.

So many looks were definitely in this entire visual,

can you just give me one item of clothing that you absolutely loved,

that you definitely think is going to be a signature piece?

Oh gosh, that's really hard!

I mean, you have the...

The looks in "Pynk", I think you're talking about "Screwed",

then "Make Me Feel", "Django Jane".

It's really difficult.

It's a difficult one, you tell me which looks you like.

- You like the jacket? - I love the jacket.

I love that jacket too, it's a red, see-through, kinda plastic, yeah.

It's very afro-futuristic but it's like 80s...

What size is it, girl? Is that small?

- You can borrow it. - Ohh!

- Alright then. - I'll let you borrow it.

There we go and you guys are gonna have to get your own!

Because she only has one for me.

So don't forget to check it out, make sure you check it out

and I'm proud of everything that you do.

- Thank you so much for pulling up. - Thank you, I'm humbled.

Guys, I am Jamila Mustafa

and we are here with the beautiful and talented Janelle Monae

and she just pulled up.

For more infomation >> Janelle Monae Says Sexuality, Gender, Race & More Are Our Attributes In 'Dirty Computer' | Pull Up - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle et le prince Harry : câlins, bisous, main dans la main, ils défient le proto­cole - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle et le prince Harry : câlins, bisous, main dans la main, ils défient le proto­cole - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Quadratic Equations Class 10th Maharashtra Board New Syllabus Part 3 | Practice Set 2.3 - Duration: 36:29.

For more infomation >> Quadratic Equations Class 10th Maharashtra Board New Syllabus Part 3 | Practice Set 2.3 - Duration: 36:29.

-------------------------------------------

5 SEKUNNIN HAASTE FT. CLEDOS - Duration: 6:51.

For more infomation >> 5 SEKUNNIN HAASTE FT. CLEDOS - Duration: 6:51.

-------------------------------------------

Looking for a bus? A new app will help you catch one - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> Looking for a bus? A new app will help you catch one - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Favourite Beauty & Anti Aging Products Over 50 | 2018 - fabulous50s - Duration: 9:25.

today I'd love to share with you my favorite beauty and anti aging products over 50 for 2018 so far hi I'm

Schellea this is fabulous 50s a lifestyle channel that explores fashion beauty and

lifestyle for women in their 50s okay I've got nine things to show you that

I've picked up this year and I've just learned about this year and they're

really great and I love them okay let's get started first thing I'd love to show

you is the liquid lash extensions from thrive cosmetics this stuff is amazing I

saw a review on YouTube I'll leave the link below I thought yeah that looks

really good so I bought it it came from overseas it arrived in a couple of days

what it does is it builds your lashes as you're layering the coats of mascara and

adds fibers to them so it kind of makes your lashes really expand and it

actually does so if you haven't tried this it's definitely worth buying some

and it's my favorite lash build-up so far and when you take it off at the end

of the day you can feel you can feel like rubbery kind of bits that come off

your eyelashes so you know that that's what's built them up so much so yes it

does definitely build them make them longer and give them a nice curl

definitely worth trying I also purchased this year the hourglass number 28 primer

this is so beautiful if you've got dry skin like I do give this a try because

when you put it on your skin before your foundation and then you layer your

foundation over the top the whole feeling and everything of putting your

foundation on is a hundred times better so if you've got dry skin you know

that adding something smooth and beautiful underneath your foundation

makes a very big difference when I'm wearing this my foundation stays put all

day and my face is continually moisturized

this is beautiful the good thing about this is you can buy a small sample size

to see if you like it if you have dry skin ah it's beautiful

give it a go the next thing I purchased this year was an upgrade in my little

at-home micro needle thing the needles are 0.5 mils and the one I had before

that were 0.25 so 0.25 really is just so that your serums can go in a little bit

deeper and it doesn't really do damage to your skin but when you go to 0.5 and

roll it it does actually damage your skin so that your skin can start

repairing itself and that's where the works done so when I bought this it it

does actually hurt when you do it I think especially around here and I do it

now that I'm more practiced and and easy with it I can do it a lot harder and by

the end of it my face will be quite red but it does take some building up

because it can hurt even if you do it on here you can feel it you can definitely

feel it but since I've got this one and gone up the next level from the 0.25 I

do believe that it is helping so I'll use this at night before I put on my

serums I did buy the neon vitamin C 30% and I really love this as well so I've

been using this for two months now and I find that it is penetrates beautifully

into my skin it's kind of got like an oily consistency and it does tingle and

sting a little bit which is what I like so I've been using many vitamin C serums

over the is but I really like this I was using

the ax bar G 20% before this and I think I'm liking this one better okay and

another thing that I got this year that I love is the EPI Anse medical barrier

cream and I got this to layer on top of my vitamin A cream at night so I'm I was

using the 1% vitamin A at night and I've gone down to 0.05 percent but when I

heard about this one you put it on top and it stops the peeling to a degree my

peeling stopped a lot since I started using this if you are using vitamin A

cream at night this will help you with the peeling for sure it's amazing so

that's a great Buy I've already spoken about my Rey Morris brush but I love

this it was I think a hundred and thirty dollars Australian dollars which is a

lot of money for a brush but I love it I love it and it's a treat and it's just

something beautiful to have and I will have it forever if you're a brush addict

and you love makeup check this out also another really good

find I have found this year is NYX NYX lip glosses I have always used the mac

lipglass gloss on my lips for years and years and years but I think the

consistency has changed let me know if you have the same opinion because they

just seem to be lighter now and they don't last as long and of course all the

colors change and you know you find something you love and then they

discontinue it anyway these are so cheap they're like twelve dollars in Australia

and in the states separately half that but I think they have a very similar

consistency to the mac lipglass and they last as long and they've got that

of tackiness to them that keep them on your lips and keep the gloss going all

day so really cheap and a really good find I think my last thing I want to

show you it's a beauty item but its food so I have just started doing broccoli

sprouts for beauty and you buy one of these and sprout them so these are the

seeds organic seeds and then what you do is you sprout them in a jar with a lid

like this so the idea is to make your own sprouted broccoli seeds and to be

able to eat them whenever you like and the reason I'm doing that is because

broccoli and more so the broccoli sprout has been known to cause detoxification

of the liver enzyme and boost its antioxidant status and that can protect

us against cancer and the sulforaphane that's found it needs broccoli

sprouts has shown to inhibit the growth of cancer cells and bad things inside of

our gut so when we have an unhappy gut that's when we look really old in the

face and you know our body starts to resemble pain so everything we can do to

make our guts well will make our bodies thrive and be radiant so this seems like

a really great thing to try it's inexpensive and I'm going to do the

experiment and let you know the results I'll leave some links to dr. Rhonda

Patrick below and she's a leading edge longevity scientist so she's amazing

you've got to watch some of her youtubes she is very very technical and explains

the ins and outs of absolutely everything in a very scientific way but

I'll just tell you in a simple way if you're wet lots of these you are going

to be adding something into your body that's going to be helping you stay

young and fight everything that's bad that's

side of you I'm going to be doing this for at least two months and then I'm

going to share with you the results of what I've experienced since I've been

doing this everyday let me know if you've tried something this year that

you absolutely love and you'd like all of us to know about thank you so much

for watching please give a thumbs up if you enjoyed this video and share it if

you'd like to share this information with some of your friends and have a

beautiful week

For more infomation >> Favourite Beauty & Anti Aging Products Over 50 | 2018 - fabulous50s - Duration: 9:25.

-------------------------------------------

Laeti­cia Hally­day reçoit (enfin) le soutien des fans de Johnny - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> Laeti­cia Hally­day reçoit (enfin) le soutien des fans de Johnny - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

La forma correcta de preparar y consumir el brócoli para no perder sus propiedades - Duration: 3:35.

For more infomation >> La forma correcta de preparar y consumir el brócoli para no perder sus propiedades - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

WH13X10024 - Replacing Your GE Washer's Dual Water Inlet Valve AP3861119, PS1155105 - Duration: 6:15.

Hi my name is Bill and today I will be showing you how to replace your washers

dual water inlet valve the reason why you might have to do this is because the

valve is leaking or because you're not getting any hot or cold water for this

repair you'll need a quarter inch nut driver a pair of channellocks

warning before doing any repairs please disconnect your power source so this is

the washer we're gonna be using for this repair it's a GE keep in mind yours at

home might be a little bit different than what we have here but the same

techniques should still apply so you're gonna want to make sure your water is

turned off and now we can disconnect the hose with our channel locks keep in mind

when you take the hose off there probably will still be some water in the

line so try not to spill that all over yourself

okay so now what we have to do is turn our washer around to get to the back of this panel now I need to remove

these two hoses from the water inlet valve

and once I've got it loose enough I can undo it the rest of the way by hand

loosening up with our channel locks and then take it off the rest of the way by

hand once it's loose now what I need to do is remove these three screws that are

holding on the front panel and I'm going to use my quarter-inch nut driver and

once we've removed those three screws we can move the control panel forward so

here's our water inlet valve I want to take off these cords here first now you

can see right here I've got two screws holding it down so we use my

quarter-inch nut driver and I'll unscrew those

now the last thing I have to do today I'm gonna pull this out and I've got

this water tube here being held on by a clamp

since this clamp is on here pretty tight

I'll just move that all the way down and then I can get the to pop a bit easier

there you go now you can grab your new OEM replacement water inlet valve if you

don't have one already you can find one on our online store so now I want to

reattach the hose first I want to push that all the way on I'll grab my channel

locks and I'll get this clip all the way up now I can feed it through the hole

here and I'll line up the screw holes and screw it down

and now I can plug the wires back in

and now we'll close it up

reattach the water hoses make sure you've got your cold and your hot in the

right spots once you've got that tightened as hard as you can by hand use

your channel locks again get it tighten the rest of the way now that those are

on nice and tight we can hook our washer back up

slowly turn your water on just to make sure there's no leak and your repair is

complete finally don't forget to plug in your

appliance if you need to replace any parts for your appliances you can find

an OEM replacement part on our website PCAppliancerepair.com thanks for

watching and please don't forget to like comment and share our video also don't

forget to subscribe to our channel your support helps us make more videos just

like these for you to watch for free

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét