Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 4, 2018

Youtube daily Apr 28 2018

Hi, today we are going to look at the mysterious town series, and that is Gravity Falls, so let's go.

The characters of Dipper and Mabel are based on the director of the series, Alex Hirsch and his sister, Ariel.

Pitt Cola, which appears in almost every episode, is named after Joe Pitt, a character designer for the movie.

The appearance of Bill Cipher was created by merging together the symbol of Illuminati and Mr. Peanut.

Bill Cipher is about trillion years old, which means he's older than The Big Bang or time.

During all parts of the series they said "No" 723 times and "Yes" 511 times. I wonder who was counting that .

So, and that would be all for today's video if you liked the video, give it a like and write in the comments

if you want more episodes of this series. See you in the next video, bye.

For more infomation >> Bill is older than the Big Bang? | Top 5 Facts about Gravity Falls | [60FPS] - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

3rd Hamburg International Music Festival | Opening Ceremony - Duration: 1:27.

Hamburg's Music Festival has finally arrived at its destination.

It is actually taking place for the first time at the Elbphilharmonie.

This time it is a very suitable duo, namely the term »utopia«.

We've just heard what the theme of this year's music festival is.

The economist Otto Neurath once said,

»You can only recognise what's real when you are able to grasp the possible.«

And sometimes, if I may add, the impossible.

At the same time, utopia specifies a very specific relationship to the future,

because what seems impossible could perhaps become reality

in the near – or yet distant – future.

For more infomation >> 3rd Hamburg International Music Festival | Opening Ceremony - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO DOWNLOAD BATMAN ARKHAM CITY FOR FREE [DIRECT LINK] - Duration: 6:41.

LINK IN THE DESCRIPTION

For more infomation >> HOW TO DOWNLOAD BATMAN ARKHAM CITY FOR FREE [DIRECT LINK] - Duration: 6:41.

-------------------------------------------

¿Qué tipos de dolor pueden producir los distintos tipos de cáncer y sus tratamientos? - Duration: 13:57.

For more infomation >> ¿Qué tipos de dolor pueden producir los distintos tipos de cáncer y sus tratamientos? - Duration: 13:57.

-------------------------------------------

6 Signs Your Third Eye is woken up and works - Duration: 3:07.

The ancient teachings speak of the third eye that any man possesses, but also of the ways

in which he can activate.

The third eye is for spiritual people who can see beyond the relative reality in which

we live our lives.

Techniques for activating this "organ" start from spirituality and only those who choose

the right way can benefit from this gift.

In this video, we chose to show you the main signs that the third eye wakes up and in the

shortest possible time will become part of an individual's spiritual system.

You have to be careful to whom they choose to send to identify their presence.

Hey there, This is Bhaskar Banerjee and you are watching YouTube Channel Bhaskban.

The pressure at the forefront shows that the pineal gland has activity.

When spiritual or divine energy is attracted to this gland, there is a pressure at the

center of the forehead.

This pressure becomes a normal fact and must be associated with the exchange of information

from another world.

When the third eye works, unexplained headaches are on the order of the day.

Spiritualists claim that this pain comes from overloading with information, which the brain

must preach over a certain period of time.

This sign is a specific one of the spiritual people.

They feel lesioned or even disturbed by strong or even low intensity sounds.

Some of these sounds are assimilated by the brain and most often transformed into extremely

strong emotions that can not be associated with anything lived until then.

While the third eye wakes up, the bright light and the bright colors become hard to bear.

People with the third eye have a very strong intuition.

They can anticipate future events, but they can also feel different things from and beyond

reality.

This phenomenon can not be explained in words because it is a state beyond this world.

Only those who live it can understand it.

In addition to the symptoms above, dizziness is also attributed to the awakening of the

third eye.

Experts believe that an energy rebalancing is necessary, so that the whole system works

at optimal parameters.

For more infomation >> 6 Signs Your Third Eye is woken up and works - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

DEATH NOTE - UNRAVEL TOKYO GHOUL(2018)-L AND KIRA - Duration: 3:22.

Oh, can you tell me... can you tell me The way the story ends...

A monster in my heart, a ghost inside my chest

I'm broken down, the world around us

Surround my suffering

You smile and laugh at me, but you don't see a thing

Damaged and broken as I'm,

I'm trying not to breathe,

Unraveled i'm

Not unraveled by the truth i finally see (freeze)

I'm breakable, unbreakable, I'm shakeable, unshakeable

Unraveling since i found you

And now I'm turning to dust in a world that's twisted

Don't come searching when i go missing

Close your eyes or just try to look away (don't want to hurt you)

We live in the world someone else imagined

The ghost of what's left of me all but vanished

Remember my heart... how bright I used to shine

Entangled in the loneliness,

The memory of innocence,

It's stinging me, it's breaking me,

The pain is spreading endlessly

I cannot move, I close my eyes,

I try to breathe, i realize I'm paralyzed, I'm paralyzed

Unravel the world

I'm not what i was then.don't touch the infection

Entwined we will both die

So stay away, and stay alive

I'm breakable, unbreakable, I'm shakeable, unshakeable

Unraveling, i won't infect you,

And now i'm turning to dust in a world that's twisted

Don't come searching when I go missing

Close your eyes or try to look away (don't want to hurt you)

We live in someone else imagined

The ghost of what left of me all but vanished Remember my heart

How bright I used to shine

Please just don't forget me, don't forget me Don't forget me

Don't forget me

DON'T FORGET ME!!!...

We live in a world someone else imagined

For more infomation >> DEATH NOTE - UNRAVEL TOKYO GHOUL(2018)-L AND KIRA - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Raspberry Pi 3 come sistema di videosorveglianza ⋆ motionEyeOS ⊷ #gon_Pi3 - Duration: 9:56.

For more infomation >> Raspberry Pi 3 come sistema di videosorveglianza ⋆ motionEyeOS ⊷ #gon_Pi3 - Duration: 9:56.

-------------------------------------------

Doraemon Transforms Love Story 🆕Tổng Hợp Hoạt Hình Doraemon (P26)💯Doraemon Animation🚼ドラえもんアニメーション - Duration: 10:59.

For more infomation >> Doraemon Transforms Love Story 🆕Tổng Hợp Hoạt Hình Doraemon (P26)💯Doraemon Animation🚼ドラえもんアニメーション - Duration: 10:59.

-------------------------------------------

Mort de Avicii : une femme mysté­rieuse brise le silence après le drame - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> Mort de Avicii : une femme mysté­rieuse brise le silence après le drame - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Dogs Teach Baby to Crawl, Roll Over and Jump - Dog and Baby are Best Friend Forever - Duration: 10:15.

Hello everyone! Thanks for your watching! Don't forget to subscribe!

Please comment the things you want to see, we will always create interesting video to you enjoy.

You can watch more videos in our playlist, its link in the description.

Please leave a like if you enjoyed and tell me what you think in the comments.

Thanks for your presence here! Have a nice day!

For more infomation >> Dogs Teach Baby to Crawl, Roll Over and Jump - Dog and Baby are Best Friend Forever - Duration: 10:15.

-------------------------------------------

Unhas Decoradas Faceis de Fazer 2018 | The Best Nail Art Designs Compilation 2018 #4 - Duration: 10:34.

For more infomation >> Unhas Decoradas Faceis de Fazer 2018 | The Best Nail Art Designs Compilation 2018 #4 - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

Geometry Dash Stereo Madness X10 (Challenge) - Duration: 15:13.

For more infomation >> Geometry Dash Stereo Madness X10 (Challenge) - Duration: 15:13.

-------------------------------------------

என் கணவரின் 10 ரூபாய் கேசட்டுக்கு வந்த காவிரி தண்ணீர், இன்று சுப்ரீம் கோர்ட் சொல்லியும் வரவில்லை - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> என் கணவரின் 10 ரூபாய் கேசட்டுக்கு வந்த காவிரி தண்ணீர், இன்று சுப்ரீம் கோர்ட் சொல்லியும் வரவில்லை - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Pourquoi le garde du corps de Brigitte Macron est devenu une star du web - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> Pourquoi le garde du corps de Brigitte Macron est devenu une star du web - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Upalabdhi | Bengali Movie | English Subtitle | Mithun, Mahua - Duration: 1:43:11.

(Foreign language)

(Foreign language)

(Foreign language)

(Foreign language)

Swamiji, all people are same.

Then why do we practice different religions?

Everybody is same.

But, we've different lifestyles.

But, they look forward to the same thing.

Swamiji, we've heard that man gets salvation in all his lives..

..if he does good deeds.

Is this true?

I didn't get an answer to my question.

It's not just that he gets salvation in his next births,

He can get salvation in this life itself.

I know of someone who was a bright child.

But, in his youth he got lost in a dark life due to bad company.

"My music.."

"Is my eyesight, my life."

"My music.."

"Is my eyesight, my life."

"My music.."

"It makes me smile, it makes me love."

"It makes me smile..."

"It makes me smile, it makes me love."

"The melodies help me erase.."

"The melodies help me erase.."

"..the differences in my mind."

"My music.."

"We get lost in the storm."

"We get lost in the storm."

"I get lost in myself."

"Every difference is forgotten."

"Every difference is forgotten."

"And all insults."

"My music."

"My music."

"My music."

"My music."

"Is my eyesight, my life."

"My music."

"My music."

"My music."

"My.. My.. My music."

Fantastic! Maya sings really well.

Don't praise me. Raju is very talented.

If he learns music, he'll be a great singer.

Sister, if you teach me, I'll surely win a prize in the next competition.

Raju is right.

His teacher is absent since the past few days.

Teach him music.

Drink milk.

Aunt, why did you bring milk for me?

You need it.

You must drink milk if you wish to practice music.

Or else how will you maintain your health?

I've clicked your photo.

I'll keep it in the showcase of my shop.

You must give me a copy. - Of course.

I'll hang one copy in Raju's room.

I'll give you.

Give it to me.

I'll leave now, aunt. - Ok.

I heard that your father has got transferred.

Yes.

He works in the post office. Transfers are the norm there.

Right.

Ranu!

Ranu, how are you? I hope you are fine.

Go carefully. Don't go near the Ganges.

Do you get me?

Why hasn't Ujjwal come yet?

I'll go and pick him up from his house. - Ok.

Bye. Wish you a safe journey. Bye.

In an unknown village during day and night..

..amidst the fields and farms..

..he isn't aware of anything.

He may be illiterate. He maybe a beggar.

But, he is my caregiver who always helps me.

He toils hard and carries heavy load.

Wonderful! Sit down.

Did you see how the boy who is half your age..

..recited the poem so beautifully?

You are worthless.

Go. Go and plough the field.

You go and work in your father's garage.

You are worthless.

If you don't prepare your lessons from tomorrow..

..I'll teach you a lesson.

Raju, they've sent the prize you won in the singing competition..

..as you couldn't collect it.

Collect it from the office before you leave.

I can smell something.

Stand up. Come on stand up.

Did you smoke in the classroom?

Yes, you smoked here.

Who smoked in the class? - Sir, Raju.

Raju? I'll thrash you badly.

Sir, why don't you smell Raju's mouth to check?

So, you are supporting your rogue friend.

Raju, come here.

Let me check.

You smoked inside the class?

Rogue!

Rogue!

Bye.

Raju, show it to Maya and tell her to come immediately.

I'll be back soon. - Get milk for your sister.

Who is it?

Who is it?

Raju, why are you going away?

Maya di, I didn't know that..

What's in your hand? - Certificates.

I've won the music competitions.

Really? - Yes.

Come in. Come in.

Sit down.

Show it to me.

This is for classical music.

This is for Rabindra sangeet.

This is for Atul Prasad's songs.

And this one is the certificate for the champion.

After all you were my teacher.

I'm very happy.

What will you have? - I'll give you a treat.

I've come here to take you home.

Mother told you to go home. - Is it?

But, I can't go right now.

I'm going to watch a movie. - Don't go there.

That's not possible.

I've guest at home.

He'll get angry if I don't go. - Then?

Tell aunt that I'll go to your house at night.

What if you don't come?

You can come and take me with you.

What's the matter?

What makes you laugh so much?

Raju was conspiring to ruin our movie plans.

Raju? - Hmm..

Well, doesn't matter.

What was he conspiring?

What happened? Why did you get up?

He is a talented boy.

His teacher is also very talented.

I'll come and take you with me at night, Maya di.

I'll go now.

Where are you going? Listen to me..

Wow! This is great.

Don't get excited. There's more.

Bansi! Bansi! Guru!

Listen to me.

Look there.

Wait, I'll get him.

Guru is too much. - Right.

Raju, we are classmates.

There are bound to be differences amongst us.

Why did you stop talking to us? It's not right.

Raju, say something.

Are you done? - About what?

Have you finished talking?

Raju is still angry with us.

Raju, wait. I'll show you a nice book.

Give it to me.

Look. Look. You'll enjoy it. Look! - Rubbish!

He is not in his senses now.

Right. I can't be calm.

Maya..

..you look very beautiful today.

What are you doing?

Father will be home any time. - Let him come.

Maya..

You are very impatient.

After a few days.. - What? Our wedding.

"Hey river, why don't you flow in the straight direction?"

"Why didn't you build the broken banks?"

"You break down the banks."

"You don't stop."

"Hey river, why don't you flow in the straight direction?"

"I've heard that you overflows and filled to the brim."

"I've heard that you overflows and filled to the brim."

"But you can't douse the fire in the heart."

"Hey river, why don't you flow in the straight direction?"

"Why didn't you build the broken banks?"

"You break down the banks."

Look! He is over there. Let's get hold of him.

Come on.

"Hey river, why don't you flow in the straight direction?"

What's wrong?

You seem very sad.

Who won't miss a teacher like her?

Your teacher was very beautiful.

Shame! Don't you feel ashamed?

We are classmates. We'll be friends from today.

Do you get me?

Raju, we won't fight with each other from today.

Munsi. Raju. Shake hands. Promise.

Promise.

All the expenses are on me today.

Let's go to Belgharia.

Tell me something about your plans.

Be calm, friend. Be calm.

Calm down. - Shut up.

Why didn't brother go to the shop when he knows that father is sick?

Hey, get two bottles of liquor.

Oh no! Raju and Guru's gang is coming. - Oh no!

"I sway happily. I'm a wild flower."

Where were you throughout the night?

What's the use of lamenting now?

If he was young we could've disciplined him.

But, things will become worse if we try to discipline him now.

I'm going. - Why are you blaming me?

I'm not blaming you. I'm blaming my fate.

I'll have to open the shop.

But, you didn't eat anything. - I'll eat something in the shop.

I'm getting late. - Drink milk.

Give milk to your son.

His health will break down if he doesn't drink milk.

Do you get me?

Mother..

..are you angry?

You are always angry.

This it too much.

Sit down. Have you brought money? - Yes. But a small amount.

What do you mean? Have you brought the rent?

Yes. But, I couldn't get money from Chandu.

Why? - He is very smart.

He gives excuses every time.

He is smart? Go. Go.

They are useless.

So, he is acting smart with me.

Boss, Raju is angry as you didn't give money.

He is a dangerous man. What shall we do now?

So, you are trying to scare Chandu?

He is a dangerous man?

If you speak like this again, I'll kill you.

Get out from here.

You've come after a long time, Ujjwal. - yes, aunt.

But, I'll stay here for few months. - is it?

Where is Raju? - He is in his room.

Ujjwal da!

Do I look like a ghost? - No.

But, you've come after a long time.

You forgot us.

Brother, Ujjwal da is here.

Brother, Ujjwal da is here. As if I can't call him.

You? Come in. How are you?

I'm good. But, how are you? - Alright.

When did you come? - About 48 hours back.

I've spent two nights and two days here already.

Have a seat.

You are doing quite well. - Why?

You've become a renowned artist.

I read about your exhibitions in the newspapers.

I never thought that you would come here.

You could've become a renowned artist.

People would've stood in queues to buy tickets of your concert.

But, instead of that you spread terror in the city.

Terror?

Don't laugh. Shut up. Don't you feel ashamed?

Raju has become the most notorious element of the city.

Don't you repent this life? - No, I don't.

It's not wrong to enjoy life. - Great! Fantastic!

Enjoying and lawlessness is not the same.

Well, I'm not here to discuss all this.

Listen.. there's an art exhibition day after tomorrow in the Town hall.

You must come. Here is the card.

Invitation.

But Ujjwal, won't the renowned people present there treat me as a misfit?

It's my exhibition.

Oh! It means I can visit it fearlessly.

Well, I'll be eagerly waiting for you.

Bye. - Why are you going? Have tea.

Ranu!

Raju is right, Ujjwal.

You've come after a long time. Why are you so eager to go?

Come on, have this.

Aunt, I'll get late. - Doesn't matter. Eat it.

Eat it.

You would share your food the same way when you were small.

Eat. I'll get tea for you.

Mother is worried for me.

Well, I must praise you for one thing, Ujjwal da.

Praise me for what?

Write down your comments herein this copy.

No! Shameless fellow.

Raju, what are you doing there? Come.

He is Raju. Rajen Sarkar. She is Rupa.

She is the daughter of Dr. Choudhury.

She is our neighbor.

I'm sorry.

I never got introduced to you but I saw you several times after we came here.

Ok.

But, always like this. On bike.

Right.

I saw you for the first time today.

You are one of the paintings amongst Ujjwal's painting.

Wonderful! Fantastic!

My friend is a master of words. - Ok.

Master of philosophy.

You can't win against him in an argument.

In which college do you study? - I study here.

Rupa, you told me that philosophy is confusing for you.

You can seek his help.

Don't believe him, he is exaggerating.

Don't speak nonsense.

Why are you pretending to be so humble?

Well, you can meet me whenever you wish to.

I'll sharpen my rusted skills.

Thank you. - Welcome.

Ujjwal, we'll leave now.

I hope you liked the exhibition. - Remain seated.

Father, he is Ujjwal da's friend Rajen Sarkar.

He is my father and she is my aunt. - Hello.

Hello.

Visit us some day. We can sit and chat.

I've work today. I'll leave now.

Let's go, dear. - Coming.

Bye. - Shall we meet tomorrow?

Not tomorrow, day after tomorrow.

Listen, I hope you won't forget.

Ok, we'll meet tomorrow.

Park the bike, I'll come soon.

They are at home.

Hey! Who are you looking for? Are you a customer?

Come inside.

Will you have a drink?

Who is singing? - Mira di. She sings very well.

She also dances very well.

What happened? Why are you going away?

"Rose is fragrant."

"That's why you've come to me."

"To fill your life with its aroma."

"Do you know that many roses have died to give you the fragrance?"

"Rose is fragrant."

"That's why you've come to me."

"To fill your life with its aroma."

"Rose is fragrant."

"If you wish to spread colours in the sky at night."

"If you wish to spread colours in the sky at night."

"You must burnt the crackers."

"If you don't pluck flowers, you can't take it home."

"If you don't pluck flowers, you can't take it home."

"To deck your flower vase."

"Eyes shed tears secretly behind smiles."

"Rose is fragrant."

"That's why you've come to me."

"To fill your life with its aroma."

"Rose is fragrant."

"Rose, you are blessed that you became fragrance."

"Rose, you are blessed that you became fragrance."

"Rose, you are blessed that you became fragrance."

"Or you would've been placed in the vase or hair."

"Or you would've been placed in the vase or hair."

"Rose, you are blessed that you became fragrance."

"The rose flower never..'

"The rose flower never bears fruits."

"Does it?"

"The rose flower never bears fruits."

"Be happy to spread fragrance."

"Don't shed tears."

"Be happy to spread fragrance."

"Don't shed tears."

"As the pole star.."

"As the pole star you'll never spread light."

"It's better to burn down like the crackers."

"Isn't it?'

"You'll flash light."

"You'll flash light."

"And we'll stare at you."

"Rose, you are blessed that you became fragrance."

"Rose, you are blessed that you became fragrance."

Where are you going?

I heard that you've become smart.

You need to be a brave heart for that.

It's a mild stroke. But don't worry.

Remain alert and keep an eye on him throughout the night.

But.. your son has not come home yet.

I've prescribed the medicines. Give them on time. He'll be fine.

I'll leave now.

Mother, won't you give him the medicines?

Uncle is not well. He is serious.

He felt dizzy in the shop and fell down.

What? - Yes.

What happened?

He felt dizzy in the shop and fell down.

First stroke.

First warning for you.

Yes. Get ready from now.

The doctor told us to keep watch over him throughout the night.

I'll be in my room.

Why did you go to sleep?

Come and have dinner.

I don't feel well.

Why do you drink every day?

He is bed ridden now.

Go and sit in the shop from tomorrow.

Mother, sitting in the shop is a torture for me.

Torture? - Isn't it a torture?

Am I not doing business?

Only you know what you are doing.

I'm relieved that you somehow managed to pay the vehicle loan.

What do you think of me?

You tell me. - Look..

Why did you stop? Come on, tell me.

Raju, I'm your mother.

You can't cheat me.

You spend the entire night outside the house for your business.

You drink for your business. - Mother..

Raju, just think of how you were and what you've become.

Your friend Ujjwal was never better than you in studies and sports.

But today.. when I compare you with him today..

Come on, tell me. Why did you stop? Continue.

You want to hear it? How dare you speak?

I can't think of how much my talented son has changed..

..since his childhood days.

I also wonder the same.

Why did I change?

I think that I'll change every day.

But, somebody pulls me towards evil.

I don't know what tempts attracts me.

"My music.."

"It's my eyesight, it's my life."

"My music.."

Don't you recognize these certificates?

You won them in the singing competition. Take a look.

Today you got drunk and sang a song. Shame!

Why have you come here?

Why are you disturbing me?

Why do you feel irritated?

You won this cup in the 200m race.

Do you remember it?

Raju, you were so talented but you are caught up in muck now.

Shame! Shame!

Do you recognize these prizes? - No.

We won't go.

Go away from here.

Go away from here.

Come on hurry up. The vehicle is waiting.

Don't hasten, it's a mechanical problem.

You know why I'm asking you to hurry up. You know how short-tempered Raju da is.

Let him be.

Get these photos ready.

I'll solve the problem of the lorry and come back.

How is your father? - He is fine.

Take care of the shop.

Why don't you understand me?

Well, I can understand.

Ratna, you know what they say.

Yes.

Why are you laughing? What has happened?

Rupa likes everything here even Raju.

What do you say, Ratna? - Yes.

How would I know that he is a Casanova?

Look the Casanova has arrived.

Good morning, Ms. Choudhury. How are you?

Let's go.

What happened? Did you forget our conversation yesterday?

Don't you recognize me? - Shameless fellow!

How dare she!

What happened?

What has happened?

I've seen many girls in life.. many girls..

..but this doctor's daughter is different.

Rupa (Silver)? - No she is loha (Iron).

Change her name.

It seems that you are very angry.

Tel me what has happened. - What can happen? What can happen?

The other day she was interested to take philosophy lessons from me.

I saw her on the road and called her.

She pretended that she doesn't know me.

Don't laugh.

Let me warn you. Don't laugh.

I'm so angry that I want to slap her hard and teach her a lesson.

You could've slapped her. - I will.

I will definitely teach her a lesson, friend.

But, not by slapping her.

Like this.

Maybe Rupa found out about you in the meanwhile..

..and so she wants to maintain distance.

She wants to maintain distance.

I know what has happened.

Someone must've spoken ill against me to her.

Ok. - Listen..

Rupa can't be influenced so easily.

Why do you laugh?

After what happened today I don't think it is different, friend.

Friend?

If you really treated yourself as my friend..

..you wouldn't have spoilt your life and hurt me.

Don't give me lecture.

No. No, Raju. This isn't a lecture.

This is my pain. This is my sorrow.

Forget it. Listen.. a talented girl like Rupa..

Let me say something.

It's useless to say such things to me.

Raju knows how to get things done his way.

Do you get me?

One day in future that beautiful girl will be in my control.

Do you get me?

Remember that I'll trap her some day.

The work didn't get done. I just wasted the time.

Where is my sunglass?

You can't see the reality because of the veil on your eyes.

I won't let you wear this.

Glory to Lord Krishna!

Please give me some alms.

Come on, go from here.

God will bless you. - I hope God blesses you.

Why don't you work hard and earn?

Come on go from here. Go.

God..

Is Mr. Ramen inside? - No.

We are from Manav Seva Sangha.

Pardon me. I don't give donations.

Just now a person came her begging in the name of God.

I told him to go away from here.

We haven't come here for donation.

We've arranged a religious conference.

We've come here to tell him to photograph the event.

When is it? - Day after tomorrow in the evening.

It won't be possible day after tomorrow. Father is sick.

You are here.

I know that you click nice photographs.

Your father is a patron of our organization.

I've heard about you from him.

Well, give the advance payment. - Advance?

Mr. Ramen arranges everything every year.

Go and talk to father. Why are you here?

Give him advance payment.

I don't have more than1 5-20 rupees.

Give whatever you have. Give 15 rupees.

There's a system in business.

Yes, there's a system in every business.

There are rules and regulations.

Give him the advance.

A car is like the child.

If you make him work hard, you must take care of him too.

But, you don't do so.

Guru, what are you blabbering? - Don't disturb me.

Is there any news? - Yes, there is.

I've trapped the bird. - Really.

I'll send her to you.

Really? - Yes.

Listen go and have a cup of tea and couple of biscuits at Gopal's shop.

Tell him to send a cup f tea for me.

Guru, give me five rupees.

I'll do the shopping. That'll solve my problems.

You trouble me a lot. - Trouble?

You bring good news. But, this is what I dislike about you.

Please give me.

I'll go and come soon.

Raju!

What's the matter? Where is your friend?

Who? Keshta? - Yes.

He has gone to commit suicide for you. - What?

Raju, you are an experienced player.

How could the doctor's daughter override you?

Stop your nonsense and speak about something else.

Well, I can't ignore this. Keshta has gone to commit suicide.

Shall I say something?

I'm Rajen Sarkar. I've handled many girls like Rupa.

Grapes are sour.

Ujjwal da! - Rupa.

What's the news? How are you? - I've spoilt your plans. Right?

Plan? - You had planned with your friend that..

..you would introduce me to him during the exhibition.

Then we would befriend each other.

If the girl would fix an appointment day after tomorrow..

..you taught your friend to change it to the next day.

But, your plan didn't work. Right? - What are you saying?

Everybody knows Raju in this city.

You are right.

But, I never thought that you would judge a person..

..by what others say about him.

I know you as well as Raju.

I still believe that he is a genius.

He went astray due to bad company and lack of proper guidance.

Oh! So, you want to use me as his guide to mend his ways?

Well, I won't stretch this conversation further.

If you are brave enough then try to judge him with your intellect.

Bye. Ok?

You've control over your actions and not on the results.

So, you must do your actions.

But, never think of the outcome of your actions.

That's because the expectation of the fruits of the action..

..spoils the actions.

So, never think of the result.

Never think of the outcome when you do anything.

Don't forget to do your actions.

So, you are clicking photos.

I hope you are at comfortable here.

There's no problem.

What is your opinion about the environment here?

My opinion doesn't matter.

You need photographs and I'll deliver them to you.

But, the composition is quite good. - Composition?

Did you find only composition here?

Didn't you find anything else?

Shall I say? - Yes. Tell me.

I hope you won't get upset. - No. why shall I be upset?

We accept the truth even if it is bitter.

We are worshippers of truth.

Everything is fake.

An attempt to hide the truth. Do you get me?

I've heard from your father that you don't believe in all this.

What do you mean?

In which religion do you find so many gurus?

We've gurus only in our religion.

All of them are fraud.

They cheat people and do business.

We must protest against you all.

So, you mean that there is no real guru.

No, I mean..

Where do you find a disciple like Vivekananda?

It's difficult to find boys who can accept honest teaching.

There is no dearth of people who can pour water.

But, if you pour water in a container that has a hole in it..

..then the water will drain out.

What's the use of doing it?

Remember the words of wisdom of Guru Shri Ramkrishna.

He said that we must leave our mark behind in this world.

Try to do it. You are capable of doing it. Yes.

The sages who doesn't care for the outcome of their actions..

..get freed from the cycle of life and birth.

They are freed from all attractions and achieve the divine path.

When your intellect is not shrouded by temptations..

..you'll be detached from the outcome of your actions.

Mr. Raju!

No!

What happened, Raju?

Nothing, mother.

I saw a dream.

Dreams are additions to our life.

It's based on what you do and think in life.

If you can't share it with anyone you feel burdened.

Ujjwal, can you tell me what this kind of dream indicates?

First share with me the dream that you saw.

We do different kinds of work throughout the day.

We want to do different kinds of work.

The things that we can't fulfill..

..get expressed in our dreams in our subconscious mind.

We term it as dream.

Well, what dream did you see?

It was a strange dream.

It has no connection to my thoughts.

Don't you've college? - No.

Why have you arranged this feast? - Raju has come.

Raju hardly comes here. He came here so, I made all this.

I'll go and serve him.

It might be the outcome of your argument with the sage yesterday.

Maybe..

Actually, Swamiji has left his mark on your atheist mind.

Go and serve this food. I'll get tea for them.

Why will you take the trouble? I'll come and take tea for them.

Aunt, where is the tray? - I'll get it.

You had difference of opinion with Swamiji.

And you refuse it?

You can't treat it that way. - Why?

You told me about it.

Rupa!

What's the matter? You are here?

I'm helping aunt.

Have luchi (deep fried bread), potato fries and sweets.

After that you can continue your discussion on Philosophy.

When did you come? - A long time back.

Hello. Don't pretend that you don't know me.

Why will I pretend? Have a seat.

I hope I'm not disturbing. - In what way?

Well, I mean my presence here.

Come on, eat. The food is getting cold. - Yes.

Where is your food? - My food?

Did you think that aunt would forget me and send food..

..only for the revolutionaries? - No.

Wait, I'll get tea for you.

Look, she is poking us. She called us revolutionaries.

What's the matter?

Rupa, serve them tea and then come and have tea here.

Well, give my cup too.

What? - Yes.

There's an opposite reaction to every action. Do you get me?

Come in. Come in.

You've become Goddess Annapurna (food) today.

You finished everything in this short while.

Take it.

W are going to organize a protest against frauds.

Will you support us, Mr. Raju?

Won't you join us?

Ok. We'll go for a picnic after the election.

I hope you'll join us.

You all? - Us.

We are going for a picnic from college.

We need a lorry and you can join us.

I can give my lorry if you need it.

But, I can't join you for picnic. Bye.

Strange!

You are surprised. Right?

Well, what you heard about him and what you see don't match. Right?

You are right.

Rupa, if you want to know him, get close to him. Closer.

I hope you are not surprised as I forced you to come here.

Well, your attitude proves that you've a mental ailment.

Are you doctor too?

Don't try to avoid me. Answer my question.

Answer?

Can you refuse that it's only your hobby to insult girls?

Aren't you scared of defamation?

How could you ask me to meet you here despite knowing everything?

No. you are so talented.

Why are you wasting yourself?

Promise me that you'll change yourself.

What will you gain if I change?

I won't gain anything. You'll gain.

What do you say? - I..

Then I must think about it again.

No. Promise me that you'll change.

Swear on me.

"Butterfly wanders where there are lots of flowers."

"It doesn't notice a single flower in the corner."

"Everybody know this."

"Butterfly wanders where there are lots of flowers."

"It doesn't notice a single flower in the corner."

"Everybody know this."

"So, it finally arrived in this land which has one flower."

"So, it finally arrived in this land which has one flower."

"It's happy here."

"It doesn't notice a single flower in the corner."

"Everybody know this."

"I know it, so I can forget everything."

"I can fill this moment with music and songs."

"I can take my heart filled dreams to him."

"I can play this joyous game."

"It doesn't notice a single flower in the corner."

"Everybody know this."

"Butterfly wanders where there are lots of flowers."

"It doesn't notice a single flower in the corner."

"Everybody know this."

Let's go. - Ok.

Take a rickshaw and go home.

I'll collect my bike from the garage.

How is your father? - Father?

My father is the patient and your father is the doctor.

They are battling it out.

The ailment has run away.

Why did you stop?

Look, Raju is there.

I've found him after a long time.

Bansi.. - Yes.

Take the car.

I'll bring him with me.

Guru, shall we start the program?

Yes. I'll get him.

Raju! Hey Raju! Listen.

Keshta.. - Yes.

Get another bird. - Ok.

No. I'll leave now.

I wouldn't have come if I knew you had planned this.

Why are you pretending to be so pious?

We could've brought Rupa. - Right.

Earlier all of us would enjoy a girl.

We could've done the same with Rupa.

If you speak a word against her, I'll break your mouth.

What happened? Scoundrel!

Hey! You are acting quite smart.

Why? Do you have anything to say?

You've spoilt my life.

I won't spare you.

Mother.. you are angry with me. Isn't it ?

I couldn't help it. It was an accident.

Why are you lying to me?

Believe me, mother.

I'm not lying.

Don't I know that your bike is in the garage?

You couldn't change your old habits.

I had planned to change myself.

But, the evils around me..

I always dreamt that you would do well in life.

Mother! - What is it?

Come, Ujjwal. Look what he has done.

Come in, Rupa.

Aunt, she is Rupa. The daughter of the doctor.

It's ok, dear. Come in.

Sit and chat. I'll be back soon.

So, you are bed ridden after breaking your hands.

Yes.

Rupa, she is Ranu, Raju's only sister. - Ok.

She makes very nice tea.

Sit and chat with him, Ujjwal da. I'll join you soon.

You are going to make tea. Right? - No.

Sit and chat with me. - I'll be back soon.

Well Rupa, I'll go and check if tea is ready.

Why did you hit me? - Why did I hit you?

Why won't I hit you? - Ok.

Do you think I won't let you romance just because you hit me?

I'm going. Oh no!

Did your vehicle betray you? - No.

It's my fate.

I'm swaying between belief and superstitions.

"Let's go somewhere where there's no one."

"Not even me?"

"No. not even you."

"Don't go there."

"Don't go there where I'm not there."

"The waves of thoughts.."

"..are swaying on their own, but no one is noticing them."

"I'm afraid that the overflowing river will engulf everything."

"If it drowns everything."

"And breaks all restrictions."

"I wish to go somewhere where we belong to each other."

"Don't come ahead uselessly."

"Don't come ahead uselessly."

"You won't be able to get me."

"You won't be able to get me."

"Let's find out right now if I can get you or not."

What happened? You've lost speed.

Come on, check out the speed. My speed.

What are you doing? Drive slowly.

I'll lose. Don't say that.

"Hold my hands. Hold my hands."

"Good night. Good night."

"See sweet dreams about me."

"Hold my hands. Hold my hands."

"Good night. Good night."

"We'll meet tomorrow at 6."

"Good night. Good night."

"Good night. Good night."

Where are you staying?

Your brother-in-law is the OC of the local police station.

That's good. I thought that you forgot us.

Come on. Come with me. - No. I can't go right now.

Come on. - Listen to me.

No, sister. I can't go right now. I've to attend to the shop now.

Give me your address. I'll come in the evening.

You must come. - Of course.

You must come.

Enter Bosepara. Leave the first house, leave the second house.

The third house is ours.

I'm laughing heartily after a long time.

Take this plate. - No. Finish it.

You always act very smart.

I can't eat so much.

Nothing will happen if you eat one day. Come on, eat.

Raju, I'm very lonely. Very lonely.

I don't like this at all.

I've changed a lot.

My outward appearance and mind has changed a lot.

Maya di, I'll leave now. I've an appointment today.

I told you to come and spend some time here.

Well, I'll come another day.

Not another day. You must come daily.

Sit. I'll check who is at the door.

What's the matter? Why are you back so early?

He is Raju. Our small Raju.

He would sing with me. Don't you remember him?

Look, he is grown up.

Sit down. Sit down.

I'll have to go out to investigate a case.

I won't return today. I came here to inform you about it.

When will you go? - Maya di, I'll leave now.

Where will you go? - Towards the market.

Ok.

Will you leave right now? - Yes.

Come on. I'll give you lift.

Whom are you addressing formally?

Raju, come tomorrow evening.

I'll sing for you.

You won't have time for me. - Right you are.

Come on. Get in.

Let's go.

Hey! Ms. Rupa. - Hello! Hello!

Bansi, what' the time? - It's 6.

Soon it'll be 7:30, 8:30 and the night will be over.

But, you'll have to wait forever.

He doesn't have just one girlfriend.

He has many girlfriends.

He is not sure with whom he wants to spend time.

Ok bye, Ms. Rupa. - Bye.

Drop me here. Thank you. - Stop.

Ok. Bye.

Come and visit me at home. Bye.

Let's go. Go.

Since when do you know this boy, Mr. Bakshi?

My wife is from this place.

He would take music lessons from my wife when he was small.

The boy is no longer small.

Instead of music he handles different kinds of weapons now.

I went to Maya di's house. So, I'm late.

You shouldn't have come. - Ok. I'll never be late again.

I can't wait here from tomorrow.

Why are you angry? Look, I'll pull my ears.

Ok. I'm not angry. Let's go. I want to go home.

Where shall we go? - Home.

You'll go home now? - Yes.

At this time? - Yes.

Let's go home.

Raju has become a terror now.

Choudhury was surprised to see me offer him lift.

It's better if he doesn't visit the house of the OC.

Tell him not to come here.

There's great news.

There's great news. - What's the news?

Raju's music teacher Maya di has come back to the city.

His visits to her house has started.

He visits her regularly.

He is back to his childhood days.

Guru, it means Rupa is out of his life.

Get two cups of tea quickly.

Rupa. Maya di.

Maya di. Rupa.

Come on, let's go.

Are you leaving for the police station? - Yes. Why?

Come home early tonight.

I've invited Raju for dinner.

That's why you've made elaborate arrangements.

I thought that today is our wedding anniversary.

You've forgotten about your family after working as police.

Why are you laughing? - What kind of man are you?

I've invited Raju to celebrate the special day.

Don't you see these flowers?

Listen, I told you earlier, let me remind you again..

..tell him not to come here.

I can't tell him to stop visiting me because of a wrong notion that you have.

You know him. - Yes, I knew him.

But, I've a different perception about the person we know now.

He is a criminal for a police officer like me.

That's your nature to treat everybody as criminals.

You never think what you are.

Maya! What are you saying? - Yes.

What have you given me?

You are always busy with your work.

Do you ever think about me?

What have I got in life?

After meeting Raju I thought I would start practicing music once again.

I thought of going back to my past life.

Alright. I'll send someone and cancel the invitation.

Okay.

What's the matter? Why did you call me urgently?

I was waiting for you for a long time.

Let's go to Rupa's house immediately. Her father wants to talk to you.

Well, I've heard Rupa's decision.

I've also decided.

Now, I've a question to you.

Yes, tell me.

Are you ready to marry Rupa?

If you give your blessing and best wishes then I can take up this responsibility.

Great! Great!

Karuna, I told you that my decision can never be wrong.

Yes.

Why did you bring only tea? This is not done.

No. No, aunt. Where are sweets for us?

I won't go without having sweets.

Rupa, am I not right?

Come on, tell me.

Yes, you are right.

Karuna, get sweets for them. - Yes, brother.

Sit and chat. I'll get sweets for everybody.

Sit and chat. I'll be back soon.

Don't worry, I'll be around.

Do you remember?

What is it?

6 in the evening. Remember the time.

Come on, hurry up. I've an important appointment.

Raju da, wait for a minute. It's almost ready.

What are you doing? I'm ruined.

It had to break down right now. The bike has broken down at the right time.

Pancha, get the range. - Don't talk. Do your work.

Hello, Ms. Rupa. - Hello.

Know that you are irritated with us.

But, we don't want you to be the heroine in Raju's life.

Is it? What proof do you've against him?

Proof? Of course.

What's the time? - 7.

You were supposed to meet at 6.

Raju traps women in different ways.

He proposes them and then leaves them stranded.

Now, he is busy.

Maya di is Raju's childhood infatuation.

The inspector is out all the time. All the time.

Raju is always with Maya di. Always with her.

They're enjoying a lot.

Why are you worried about what others are doing.

Yes. Why should we bother? - Why should we bother?

Northing.

But, we want to say that our friend.. our friend..

Well, he didn't listen to us the other day.

He got thrashed badly as he was involved with a prostitute.

Don't speak nonsense. It was a bike accident.

Your love and care cured him.

You are his friend.

This incident will get repeated again.

This time the heroine is Maya di.

So, I would suggest that you think before acting.

Give it a thought.

Move aside. I'll pay you later.

Come on, let's go. - Yes, let's go.

I saw Guru's car.

Did he say anything to you?

Wonderful!

You know the people who are like you so well.

What are you saying? - What can he say?

He told me about your activities.

What do you want to say? - Did you meet with an accident?

You sent me home in a rickshaw that day..

..and you went out with your friends to enjoy.

I feel ashamed even to talk about your escapades.

You got drunk and fought.

Shame! Shame! - Rupa!

You've continuously ruined the lives of many girls.

You couldn't forget your old ways.

So, you've started visiting Maya di's house.

Her husband is always out on work.

Do you think I don't understand why someone of your character..

..takes advantage of her husband's absence and goes there?

Rupa!

You've betrayed me by accepting my father's marriage proposal.

You've interacted me with your dirty mind.

You are a rogue. A loafer.

I shouldn't see your face.

Live with your dirty mind.

Rupa! - Don't shout.

We don't have any relation with you from today.

I'll think that I tried to tame a wild animal.

Rupa!

You've continuously ruined the lives of many girls.

So, you've started visiting Maya di's house.

You've betrayed me by accepting my father's marriage proposal.

You are a loafer.

I shouldn't see your face.

Come in. I'm really happy to have you here today.

I was thinking that it would be great to have you here today.

I just returned from market.

What happened? Cheer up.

If I knew that you would come, I would've brought something for you.

Can you tell what is it? Food.

What are you staring at?

I'll change and come back soon.

You've continuously ruined the lives of many girls.

You couldn't forget your old ways.

So, you've started visiting Maya di's house.

You are a rogue. A loafer.

I shouldn't see your face.

What's this? You?

I'm becoming mad. I'm becoming mad.

Listen! You are making a mistake.

Maya.. Maya..

What have you done? - Maya..

He is not guilty.

Maya! Maya!

Maya!

Raju! What's this?

What happened?

What has happened

Raju!

Well.. - What have you done?

Raju, what have you done?

Police.. - Police?

What have you done?

I'll tell you, Ujjwal.

What shall I do now?

Help me.

Yes. You'll live.

You'll have to live for me.

I've many dreams surrounding you.

I've lot of dreams.

You must live for me.

Run away. Raju, run away.

Raju, run away and hide somewhere.

Have something.

Why are you crying? There's no use crying.

Why are you crying again?

Ranu has brought the drink for you. Drink it.

Father, did you get any information about brother?

No.

I don't know how long this boy will trouble me.

Is there any good guest house or hotel? - Come with me.

Where?

Why do you wish to stay in a hotel? You can stay in my ashram with me.

From where are you coming? - I'm from Kolkata.

Then ill speak to you in Bengali. Come on, get in. Come on. Let's go.

You should've told me that you are from Kolkata.

Sit down.

This is our ashram. This is our temple.

Welcome, Swamiji.

I hope everything is fine. - Yes.

Your room is ready.

But, you must make arrangements of stay for this young sage.

You know that there is no spare room here right now.

Arrange something for him.

If you allow them we can make another bed in your room.

Great suggestion!

I hope you don't have any problem with this arrangement.

Come on.

Come on.

Why will Mr. Bakshi run away?

We can't trust Raju.

He must've killed both of them and escaped?

What do you mean?

Raju may have killed Bakshi sir too.

But, what about his dead body? - It has disappeared.

Disappeared? - Well, he may have hidden it.

No. I was thinking of issuing a warrant in their names.

Exactly sir. I was thinking of the same.

We'll leave now, sir. - Good night, sir.

They are discussing the same thing in the entire city.

If Raju is not guilty why did he escape?

Uncle, this is another accident in his life.

Maybe he would've landed in further trouble If he didn't escape.

He didn't escape.

I forced him to go.

This wouldn't have happened if I didn't hurt him that day.

Rupa..

Where is he right now?

What is he doing?

He is the same Swamiji. I'll be in trouble if he recognizes me.

Stop!

Where are you running away, Mr. Rajen Sarkar?

You thought I didn't recognize you?

Please save me, Swamiji.

From what crimes are you trying to escape?

You must get punished if you've done something wrong.

I haven't done anything wrong.

My fate has brought me here.

Then why are you dressed like a sage? Answer me.

I'll tell you everything.

Help me. Show me a way out of this.

Get up. Get up.

You can't attain salvation like this.

Ok. I'll show you the path of salvation.

I'll guide you to the path of enlightenment.

"Now I've recognized you."

"You are omnipresent among humans."

"You are not present in the stone idols."

"You are the deity of humans."

"You are the deity of humans."

"You get lost amidst luxuries and comforts."

"You reveal yourself in sacrifice."

"You get lost amidst luxuries and comforts."

"You reveal yourself in sacrifice."

"You move away when we offer you kanaanjali."

"You come forward to help the poor and needy."

"You are the deity of humans."

"You are the deity of humans."

"You are the deity of humans."

"The puppets created by you commit mistakes out of pride."

"Pity makes a person a true human."

"I dedicate myself to that service."

"You are the deity of humans."

"You are the deity of humans."

"You are the deity of humans."

"You are the deity of humans."

"Now I've recognized you."

"You are omnipresent among humans."

"You are not present in the stone idols."

"You are the deity of humans."

"You are the deity of humans."

"You are the deity of humans."

"You are the deity of humans."

Glory to God.

You've passed the test of life.

You've a long journey ahead.

God resides amongst humans.

From today the service to mankind is your only aim in life.

Remember that Gautam, Vivekananda, Subhash Chandra..

..all of them were sons of this soil.

They had surrendered themselves to sacrifice and services.

From here begins your work life, service to mankind.

Bless you.

Excuse me.

Are you Swami Satyananda whose earlier name was Rajen Sarkar?

Yes.

You are under arrest. Come.

Rajen Sarkar, the murderer of Mrs. Maya Bakshi has been arrested.

Raju has been caught.

Raju is not guilty. He is innocent.

He is helpless.

Help him. Please help him.

Yes.

According to section 302 of Indian penal Code..

..I declare Rajen Sarkar guilty of Maya Bakshi's murder..

.. after going through the evidence and decision of jury..

Your Honour!

I'm Arup Bakshi.

I confess that I killed my wife Maya Bakshi.

I killed her. I shot her.

He is not guilty.

I confess that I'm guilty.

Punish me.

He is innocent. I'm the culprit. I'm the culprit.

I went into hiding to save myself.

My conscience forced me to surrender today.

I've spent nights and days someone told me.

..'Arup, you are the murderer'.

How can an innocent boy get punished for me?

I confess that I killed my wife Maya Bakshi.

I support the decision of the jury and accused Rajen Sarkar..

..is released as the case of Maya Bakshi's murder is not yet solved.

The inspector present is ordered to register a case..

..against Arup Bakshi on the basis of his statement.

Under the present circumstances..

..Arun Bakshi will be kept under police custody.

Raju, aunt is very sick.

So, Ranu and uncle couldn't come here. Come with me.

Raju.. my Raju.

Aunt!

Aunt!

Look who has come.

Aunt, Raju has come.

Where is Raju?

Raju.. my Raju..

You wanted your son to be a nice person.

I've dedicated my life to the service of mankind.

There can't be a better work. Tell me.

Raju, don't we have any relation with you?

How could you forget us?

I've taken up asceticism.

Mother, give me permission.

Even Nimai had come to seek his mother's permission.

Please give me the permission, mother.

My blessings...

Mother!

"As a person puts on new garments.."

"..when he gives up his old garments."

"Similarly, the soul accept new material bodies.."

"..after giving up the old one."

Raju, the life of an ascetic is full of hardships.

You must sacrifice everything for it.

It's not meant for you.

Rupa has realized her mistake.

Now when you've come back to your family, stay back.

Shame Raju!

Can't you renounce family life?

You promised your guru.

Haven't you dedicated your life to the service of mankind?

Get up. Go out. Don't delay.

Then that boy..

What happened?

Why are you crying?

Who are you?

Can't you recognize me?

I'm your Rupa. - Rupa..

I've wandered all my life and searched you.

Do you know why?

I thought that I ruined your life.

Rupa, your love has brought me here today.

You've helped me experience life.

Really?

No one is happier than me today.

No one.

For more infomation >> Upalabdhi | Bengali Movie | English Subtitle | Mithun, Mahua - Duration: 1:43:11.

-------------------------------------------

ВЯЗАНИЕ КРЮЧКОМ. САРАФАН. РАЗБОР УЗОРА+СХЕМА+ВЫКРОЙКА+ОПИСАНИЕ - Duration: 13:36.

For more infomation >> ВЯЗАНИЕ КРЮЧКОМ. САРАФАН. РАЗБОР УЗОРА+СХЕМА+ВЫКРОЙКА+ОПИСАНИЕ - Duration: 13:36.

-------------------------------------------

Alexandre Devoise "pres­sen­tait" la mort de son ami Philippe Vecchi - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> Alexandre Devoise "pres­sen­tait" la mort de son ami Philippe Vecchi - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

justin bieber vs cristiano-ronaldo cars collection - 2018| World Top Celebrities T - Duration: 3:14.

justin bieber vs cristiano-ronaldo cars collection| World Top Celebrities T

justin bieber vs cristiano-ronaldo cars collection| World Top Celebrities T

justin bieber vs cristiano-ronaldo cars collection| World Top Celebrities T

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét