Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 4, 2018

Youtube daily Apr 30 2018

Hello, this is Yousef.

I have born in a small city called Irbid.

As I grown this lovely city has grown.

But this city is missing an important things

the ease of reach places since the used streets name are not the official.

Therefore using the Google maps is very important.

The more important is adding helpful information to the maps.

That is why I started adding the places I visit.

I take care of adding information that helps people with disabilities,

and places that help tourists such as restaurants and lovely places

that must be visited with the price range and working hours.

I would like to see more people doing the same as well.

To be in this event in San Francisco

is very important to know more about taking professional photos

and share my little experience as a local guide.

For more infomation >> Google Local Guides Summit 2018 #LocalGuidesConnect - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Jeremy Renner Broke Both His Arms During Filming | MTV News - Duration: 2:11.

- Get him!

(rock music)

(door slams)

- [Hoagie] Eat my... - Eat my dick. Balls.

- Do you resent a little bit, the fact that probably

your biggest injury came on Tag, of all films?

- It's not a resentment thing, it's just sort of a...

- I think it's kind of proud.

I find it cool that that was the movie...

- I can't believe that it actually happened.

- [Josh] Was it Leslie, did she do it?

- No. - No, no.

- I was pretty torn up about it,

because I thought it could stop a lot of

things for a lot of people-- - The second day.

- And then Avengers was happening right after that,

it was, like, the second or third day.

So I was kind of broken up about it once I found out

that it was a break and it was a break.

I'm like, "Okay, well, I'll just do what doesn't hurt,

"and I gotta get through this.

"I can't just stop everything."

it would've killed me. - Can I tell you something?

I'm gonna toot his horn, I've known him a long time.

I got a picture, and he was like,

and it was him in the hospital getting the cast.

And I was like, "What's gonna happen?"

he went back to work that afternoon,

finished shooting, and then the next day,

we were filming something, and he's kind of like,

it's like Sherlock Holmes.

He's so fast, he gets out of every situation.

He had to do something where I'm standing there in the

scene talking, and then the kind of disappears behind me.

And every time, it was like nothing was broken.

It was crazy, because I knew he was in such great pain,

and he only took Advil, which is another crazy thing.

You were remarkable.

- Resilient, man.

- I was really... - You can't take painkillers,

'cause you can feel the pain, that means

you can do what doesn't hurt, right?

- Yeah. - So, that's all I did

the whole time. - Right?

If you didn't... - Right.

Yeah, you were amazing.

He was amazing. - I don't wanna break my arms.

I don't wanna do any of that stuff.

None of that happens, ever.

I never get injured. - Both arms.

- Break my arm, man, that's brutal.

But I had to get through it.

I had to.

Not for me, but for everyone's livelihood,

and then knowing Avengers was happening right after that.

Really important for me to be like, "Fuck it."

I'm going to be the first man in history to

heal in, like, three days.

"Fuck it, I got it."

Whatever it was in my mind.

I was gonna say I had to get over this, because this sucks.

(upbeat pop music)

For more infomation >> Jeremy Renner Broke Both His Arms During Filming | MTV News - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - SAD! (Switching Vocals) || Lyrics - Duration: 2:30.

This video include lyrics on screen

For more infomation >> Nightcore - SAD! (Switching Vocals) || Lyrics - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Fermentation - Duration: 8:35.

For more infomation >> Fermentation - Duration: 8:35.

-------------------------------------------

Suenan campanas de boda para Cristiano Ronaldo | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:33.

For more infomation >> Suenan campanas de boda para Cristiano Ronaldo | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

Lorenzo Méndez nos habla claro de Chiquis Rivera | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> Lorenzo Méndez nos habla claro de Chiquis Rivera | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Una lluvia de estrellas asistieron a los Premios Platino | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> Una lluvia de estrellas asistieron a los Premios Platino | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Tips for training your dog - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> Tips for training your dog - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Brad Pitt se quiere vengar de Harvey Weinstein | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:33.

For more infomation >> Brad Pitt se quiere vengar de Harvey Weinstein | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

Asheville Bee Charmer discusses different honey flavors - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> Asheville Bee Charmer discusses different honey flavors - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Geraldine Bazán protege a sus niñas de los chismes | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> Geraldine Bazán protege a sus niñas de los chismes | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Ristorante Firenze makes its signature Firenze burger - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> Ristorante Firenze makes its signature Firenze burger - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Lantern Fest comes to Baltimore area - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> Lantern Fest comes to Baltimore area - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

jSALEj eBoutique Created By J$Judge #1 - Duration: 0:31.

j SALE j

#fashionjewelry

#toys

#games

#collectibles

#bundles

j SALE j

Available on Amazon

Shop on eBay

Created by J$Judge

For more infomation >> jSALEj eBoutique Created By J$Judge #1 - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Planning for families with special needs children - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Planning for families with special needs children - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

VI Cách chụp màn hình trên iPhone, iPad và iPod touch của bạn - Duration: 0:44.

How to take a screenshot on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

On an iPhone 8 or earlier, iPad, or iPod touch, press and hold the Top or Side button.

Immediately click the Home button, then release the Top or Side buttons.

In iOS 11, a thumbnail of your screenshot appears in the lower-left corner of your device.

or press and hold the thumbnail to share the screenshot. Swipe left on the thumbnail to dismiss it.

Thank you, for watching Fawzi academy. Please, like. Subscribe, share, this video, and visit, our website, fawziacademy.com.

For more infomation >> VI Cách chụp màn hình trên iPhone, iPad và iPod touch của bạn - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

After Being Denounced By White House Correspondents Association, Michelle Wolf Gets More Bad News - Duration: 4:58.

After Being Denounced By White House Correspondents Association, Michelle Wolf Gets More Bad News

From Trump.

The White House Correspondents Association denounced comedian Michelle Wolf for her sick

attacks on Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

However, President Donald Trump put the final nail in her coffin when he personally delivered

some bad news for her.

According to Daily Caller, comedian Michelle Wolf ruined an event meant to honor journalism

with a nasty partisan attack on President Donald Trump, and the White House press secretary

Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Saturday, April 28, 2018.

The following evening, the liberal comedian was denounced by the White House Correspondents

Association (WHCA) for her crude jokes and lack of decency.

"I actually really like Sarah.

I think she's very resourceful," Wolf said at the dinner.

"She burns facts and then she uses that ash to create a perfect smoky eye.

Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's lies.

It's probably lies."

"I'm never really sure what to call Sarah Huckabee Sanders," Wolf continued.

"Is it Sarah Sanders?

Is it Sarah Huckabee Sanders?

Is it Cousin Huckabee?

Is it Auntie Huckabee Sanders?

Like, what's Uncle Tom but for white women who disappoint other white women?"

According to Fox News, Margaret Talev, the president of the WHCA expressed regrets about

the dinner in a statement released on Sunday, April 29, 2018.

While some viewed the statement as an apology, other saw Talev's remarks as more of an

excuse which lacked any genuine sorrow for what happened.

Dear Members,

I want to tell you how much your kind words meant to me following my personal remarks

at last night's White House Correspondents Dinner, about the roots of my belief in journalism's

essential role.

I have also heard from members expressing dismay with the entertainer's monolog and

concerns about how it reflects on our mission.

Oliver Knox, who will take over this summer as our president, and I, recognize these concerns

and are committed to hearing from members on your views on the format of the dinner

going forward.

Last night's program was meant to offer a unifying message about our common commitment

to a vigorous, and free press while honoring civility, great reporting and scholarship

winners, not divide people.

Unfortunately, the entertainer's monolog was not in the spirit of that mission.

Every day we are working hard to advocate for our members and ensure coverage that benefits

the public, and the dinner is an important opportunity to highlight and maintain our

essential work.

The White House Correspondents Association remains dedicated to that mission.

In my opinion, Margaret Talev's statement about Michelle Wolf's monolog not being

"in the spirit" of civility, wasn't quite sufficient.

More than likely, Talev saw this as her last opportunity as the president of the WHCA to

take a cheap shot at the Trump administration, and allowed such a debauchery to take place

on purpose.

The bottom line here is that Wolf's monolog was inexcusable and not funny.

After the WHCA statement was released, President Donald Trump took to Twitter with a stunning

rebuke for the liberal comedian.

"The White House Correspondents Dinner was a failure last year, but this year was an

embarrassment to everyone associated with it.

The filthy comedian totally bombed (couldn't even deliver her lines-much like the Seth

Meyers weak performance).

Put Dinner to rest, or start over!" Trump wrote.

Trump's frustration with the WHCA boiled over, and he released another tweet about

the failed dinner on Monday, April 30, 2018, which said, "The White House Correspondents

Dinner is DEAD as we know it.

This was a total disaster and an embarrassment to our great Country and all that it stands

for.

FAKE NEWS is alive and well and beautifully represented on Saturday night!"

I could not agree more with the President.

The WHCA and their annual dinner event are "dead."

There was no civility or unity in what the organizers of the event provided.

Their idea of entertainment is offensive and tacky in every sense of the word.

Because he knew the White House Correspondents Dinner would be nothing but a debauchery,

Trump skipped out on the event for the second year in a row and instead appeared at a rally

in Michigan, where he was surrounded by thousands of "deplorables."

In my opinion, the WHCA should publicly apologize directly to Sarah Sanders for what took place

on Saturday evening.

There was no reason other than pure hate for Michelle Wolf to attack the White House press

secretary like she did.

It seems so hypocritical for liberals who are supposed to be all about women's rights

to enjoy it, when an outstanding and accomplished person like Sanders is attacked for her appearance

and her beliefs.

What do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment below and don't forget to subscribe

USA facts today.

For more infomation >> After Being Denounced By White House Correspondents Association, Michelle Wolf Gets More Bad News - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

See how investing on Stash works. All you need is $5 to become an investor. - Duration: 0:31.

We all know we should be investing, but where to start?

That's where Stash Invest comes in.

You can start investing with just $5 in stocks you know,

and funds that represent common investing themes.

With fractional shares, you can buy just a small piece of a full share with as little as $5.

And all along we'll guide you to make smart investing decisions.

Get Stash, and join millions of Americans who are doing more with their money.

For more infomation >> See how investing on Stash works. All you need is $5 to become an investor. - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Festival for the Animals held on Cinco de Mayo - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> Festival for the Animals held on Cinco de Mayo - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Drawing Furrys with Maimed Bunny/Dibujando Furrys con Maimed Bunny [Esp/Eng sub] - Duration: 15:03.

this lovely translation

was made by my friend Vicky

I'll leave you her Twitter in the description

Im sorry beforehand for the crap-sound

in the backround

is the fan because is really hot

i don't know how to start this things

before anything, im sorry for my voice

of run over squirrel I don't know

is the first time i record my voice so is like eeeeeeeeeeeh

and im sure that in less

of two weeks im gonna completly hate this video

but oh well so are things

I'll try to explain a bit how i made

this crap

well, I turned my OCs

into their animal version according to their phisical

characteristics they already had

something that really helped me improve

drawing animals in general

was: once i had the anatomical bases settled

i would, like, exaggerate them

you can't exactly see it here

because they are anthropomorphic animals

but, for example, in canines

i make a very very tiny waist and a very

very big chest. Well to

make Chi

that in brackets is a nickname

he is really named Boris, someday i will tell the story behind that nickname

but that day is not today

It's been a while since i

thought of him as a bear but a problem I had was that

since i didn't really draw many bears

but wolves were always my favourites

then i would end up drawing mostly canines

so the very first bears sketches

that i made in my life

would look very canine

and little by little i got to improve

the anatomy of the bear

using reference pictures

but some things i noticed is that

bears have like

a smaller head

compared to

a smaller head compared to the rest of the body more so

than humans i mean

and that many times when

you are trying to draw a furry or an animal

you base yourself in human

proportions

and no. With every animal, they change.

another thing with bears

is that they have

like they kinda crouch

they can't lift their head

like a dog

when something catches their attention

they can stand on their back feet

but they can't raise their neck

and something else

to make it more similar to a bear i recently discovered

is that they have tons of fur around

their neck

so it makes their head seem even smaller

you can see this in Brother Bear

they also have a very square figure

to make it resemble Chi

i drew his eyes

a pretty big muzzle

they I gave him like

I don't know if it's called broken nose

in the muzzle

I did it a little marked to look like

and the eyebrows, although they are not like eyebrows

they have a similar shape

and the expression also helps

then the body stance I did it quite hunched, so a intermediate

how is it and how a bear stands

which is quite hunched itself

then with Frida it's more unrealistic

because it's a fox

but for me something that distinguish

my foxes at least, what could be right or wrong

it's I do big ears

and a very big tail, for example:

the tail is very fluffy and

furry

and with the size of the body and

I think no fox

has a tail like that

I like impose beauty ideals

that foxes can not accomplish, poor of them

then I did black paws because

I like foxes with black paws

and for Frida so that it looks like

I always do the same eyes of their

human counterparts

afterwards

I added the freckles which is obvious

and then to make her look more

although foxes are redheads

she's blonde

and it doesn't clash that much

but It may clash more or less depending

on the color palettes you use

because if the colors are too bright it may draw attention

but in this case mostly are opaque

it doesn't attract a lot of attention

then sometimes to make it more beautiful

to transicion the black on the ears and paws

I use a brown

but it's not that important

then I added freckles (I already said that she has freckles? :3c)

and I gave her a pink snout

because I like how dogs looks

with pink snout

and I don't know if foxes can have that snout

but I don't care, I'll do it anyways

since I'm here, I will comment why

I chose those species to represent them

with Chi I think it's a bit obvious because

he's a guy of 1.95 meters

he likes to eat, hairy, with a pissed face

I think it's a bit obvious choice

aaaand, Frida I don't know why

because, foxes are cute and I like draw foxes

one of my friends said "Hey she can be a fox because foxes are cute and playful" and I said

Oh yesss! and she's a fox

and that's the marvelous story

of why she's a fox

in this draw

I chose a sky blue

palette, that remembers the rain

then

I made the light come behind of Walter because it looks

dramatic

I don't know why, I like it

and It remained

they are facing each other so, one of them was going to give them the shadow

then, to make Mary look like an albino

recently I started to colour her lineart

only where

the skin or in this case, fur is showed

and in my opinion

it looks way better

in albino animals

I noticed in general

the muzzle, eyes and ears

and sometimes the paws are pinky

and that's what I did

also paint white eyelashes

it's very important on albinos

it highlights even more

for me I decided to make her a ferret, mostly because of the physical appearance

there's a huge variety of colors

but I obviously I made her albino

and then more than anything

what makes them look like, it's the ferrets length

which it's like a very stretched animal

it wasn't really needed modify a lot to make

resemble them, the only thing I did it's

a longer muzzle and upturned but

after that

i just left the ferret anatomy normally

one thing it was complicated, it's the ferrets legs are too shorts

I was searching about to make it anthropomorphic because it was complicated

I don't know, It seems

it was so weird

For Walter I decided to make him a dog

because of the loyal and companionship personality

although it's funny because Walter it's most of the time depressed

and dogs are characterized for being the purest thing

and happy

they're with you, but well, those are little details

to make them

I didn't choose any specific breed

Walter is just thin dog, a bit furry

quite similar to a German Shepherd

I remember when at first he was strongly based on a German Shepherd

but with time I changed it, so he can be thinner

and make it similar to the last one, also less furry

anyways, I think in this draw he's more fluffy

but the idea of

this dog, is having a

and something that I made for him

he has pulled back ears

I don't know, it just looks too good

I always do it like that

and for make it look like Walter

the eye bags

the snout

long and thin

pretty straight

and then I made the glasses

i'm really doing it well this video, more than I expected

I was nervous of ruining it

but no, im better than I expected

maybe i'm doing it well

because I like mansplain (explain) people

But hey

I say better than I was expecting, not that I'm good with it

that's a different thing

and something I forgot to comment about

it's something that helped me it's I

did the fur in the lineart

I used to do like, I did with the human hair which are

pretty long

lines

to separate the hair

but now, no, I do short lines

and straight so it gives the ilusion of fur

and then for color

I intensify the lines from lineart

for animals

instead of that

I do short

brush strokes who keep track of lineart

I'm recording this for a second time because

I don't know what happened with my audio file

it disappeared or died mystically

well, I don't have a lot to comment about this draw

the thing is

I've done some things that I don't usually do

like, Viktor's scar was done on lineart, I never do that

I always do in color

and then as a bonus Penurias is a human

because her normal version she's a furry

I wasn't going to do a furry

she has vitiligo but It doesn't look, for us thats vitiligo, believe me

I love how I talk like if I was talking with a lot of people

when probably this video is going to be watched by three people

well

also, something I did for the spots

the whites spots of Viktor

as Penurias' brown spots

in separated layers

both with differents effects

example: the white spots uses screen

if I recall correctly

and for Penurias

has multiply because it's the best layer effect forever

then, I didn't really changed Penurias' eyebrows

and the mouth I wasn't sure about do it with harelip

because they're cute but I didn't know if it was going to undestand

when the mouth was close

plus, it occurred to me

when the draw was too advanced

It can be a harelip or not

the answer is in your heart

and

I did a regular dress for Penurias

because this draw it's a simple one

and a Victorian dress would be exagerated for the simple draw

Viktor has claws instead of hands

I thought I'd look better

I dunno, I just like it

then the tail, I tried to make it wounded but it looked like a ugly fur duster

it's the thought that counts

and, that basically

and then

for the fur on the neck

I didn't used a lot like I would with bears

but it's more than a dog

I don't know what to comment on this draw anymore

so, here you have it!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét