Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 4, 2018

Youtube daily Apr 30 2018

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star...

For more infomation >> Twinkle Twinkle Little Star | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes for Children - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

That'll teach you! : The English We Speak - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> That'll teach you! : The English We Speak - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Dota 2 NEW 7.14 update - CHEATERS ARE BACK! - Duration: 10:02.

** Advertising ** >> SKIP IT >>

For more infomation >> Dota 2 NEW 7.14 update - CHEATERS ARE BACK! - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

Student walkout planned for Monday - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Student walkout planned for Monday - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Video: More rain to start the week 4/30/18 - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> Video: More rain to start the week 4/30/18 - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Wake Up Call from Westwood - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> Wake Up Call from Westwood - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

AWESOME SEAFOOD MUKBANG: Horseshoe Crab, Sea Urchin, and More in NHA TRANG | VIETNAMESE FOOD - Duration: 20:33.

What's up guys, it's Cory here.

I'm in Nha Trang and we're on the southern end of the city.

Kind of away from all the hotels and stuff.

And we're in this local neighborhood, and there's a lot of seafood lining both sides of the street.

This is where we're going to have dinner, this is Thanh Suong.

And it's a really cool seafood restaurant, there's just a lot of people here.

Over here is all the seafood, you just order it up.

It's mostly by kilogram, some of them are by individual items, but most of it is by kilogram.

My god, look how big that piece of roe is.

Oh my god, it came out in one big chunk. That is amazing.

Do you see this? Wow!

It's mixed in with some peanut and... what else is in there? That is so amazing.

Alright guys, it's going down. When you go to Nha Trang, you have to have seafood.

Seafood is the ultimate food in Nha Trang. It's a seaside town, that's why you get a lot of all the different stuff here.

Last time I was here in Nha Trang with my girlfriend, we had a bunch of seafood.

And a lot of it was kind of more common, this time around, we wanted to show you guy some really cool looking seafood.

Like stuff that's more visually pleasing.

Check out the size of this clam, I'm going to try and hold it up without dropping it.

But it's like really big!

And stuffed.

And we have some really amazing horseshoe crab.

I've never had horseshoe crab before.

But this is the size of it here. You can see.

Hopefully you can see it.

And of course, one of my favorite things on the planet that's seafood is urchin.

This is like a baked Uni (Japanese for sea urchin) shell, with the egg inside.

It is going to be awesome.

Here's the clam.

What's really nice at this restaurant is their pre-mixed chili salt with lime.

Like they made a whole bunch of it and it's seasoned perfectly.

Ohhh, it's just soooo amazing. It looks so good!

Looks nice and creamy.

Mmmm

This is really good!

This is awesome! This is some of the best dipping sauce I've had in Vietnam.

Wow!

If I could know the recipe to this...

I'm going to make this at home all the time. That is... wow!

There's got to be something else in it that I'm not describing

but they're doing something right.

먹어 (Meogeo means to eat in Korean) 많이 먹어 (Mani meogeo means eat a lot in Korean)

Here's a spoonful of the roe.

It's just loaded with these little eggs on there.

And of course a little green onion.

I'm really excited to try this guys.

It smells like regular crab roe.

So we'll see what it tastes like.

Woah!

Mmm!

It's kind of...

It's kind of sticky.

That's the best way I can describe it, it's kind of sticky.

As you crunch it, the eggs kind of like... they don't burst

but they break apart and it becomes this like, I don't know, "glue" sounds terrible.

But it becomes this like sticky kind of a thing.

Subtle hint of crab roe, but it's different, it's obviously horseshoe crab.

It's really rich, like wow!

This would be really great on top of something, or used in a soup.

Wow, let me get another piece real quick.

Yeah...

So glad we ordered this.

So mid-recording this video, some guy is busting out a karaoke machine right on the curb.

This is Vietnam for you.

I think what's funny is the last time we filmed seafood in Nha Trang,

in the restaurant a guy had a giant karaoke boom box stereo thing.

And they were thumping club music in the restaurant.

It's kind of a similar situation going on right outside, but a guy is actually singing.

Alright guys, I'm really looking forward to the uni, the sea urchin with the egg.

Ohhh it just scoops out so nicely.

And I can see some of the uni that was baked in there, on the bottom.

This is going to be awesome!

Ooooh

Wow

It's really good, but I don't really taste the uni.

Just cause it's cooked.

I prefer raw uni. But this is not bad.

And mixed with the egg, and especially egg yolk, it has a really nice rich texture to it.

Yeah, that's nice.

Ok so the karaoke guy stopped singing. I think he was just one of the guys that goes up and down the street

with a portable karaoke box, and they sing and try to get some money or donations or something.

I think he just parked right outside the restaurant and the owner was like "get out of here"

So, yeah. hehehe

I'm going to take some of that horseshoe crab

dip it into that amazing lime chili salt. Oooh it's dripping.

Anything dipped in this sauce is awesome.

I'm going to try it with the egg with the urchin.

Dip it in that.

Oh my god!

That plus egg?!

I think that's the winner right there.

I need to get this and put it on my breakfast omelets.

Here you go.

Mmmmm

Yeah, I love this. So glad we came here.

Because this one has the peanuts with it, like you know, it almost feels like I'm eating peanut butter.

Peanut butter, with clam, with the chili salt, and lime

There's so many flavors going on, I don't know what to say.

It's just so good! I think I have to cheers to that.

And cheers to you guys, thanks for watching this video!

I'm going to try the horseshoe crab roe, of course with the chili salt and lime.

And then I'm going to chase it with some of the peanuts from this shell.

We just have to do it.

I'm OK.

There's so many textures going on.

I don't... I feel like it's hard to talk.

Cause I'm just in like foodgasm ecstacy.

Mmmmm

This is such a fun atmosphere.

Everybody's drunk.

And everybody's just so happy.

This food brings out the happiness.

I'm just going to eat it like this.

I feel like I'm eating a bowl of cereal.

Alright. Going to take some of the chili and mix it in there with the roe.

See that?

Oooooh yeah.

Gotta mix it all in there.

That's going to be nice.

Scoopin' it out.

Mmmm!

I feel like I need a piece of bread to dip it in or like a cracker to scoop it out.

This would be a really nice spread on something.

All gone.

Ughhhh... it's a lot.

Woooooooo

I'm going to do the same thing, I'm going to put this stuff in there.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't full yet, I'm reaching my wall.

It's so heavy, but good. Full of flavor.

Very rich.

Yummy. Yummy. It's just like flavor-packed.

And yeah, it's filling me up. Like no kidding.

But, I must go on!

I must eat as much as I can.

There's a lot of parts of the reproductive system being consumed here tonight.

It's very heavy, very rich.

Egg yolk, sea urchin roe, which is egg.

Horseshoe crab roe, which is egg.

Hehehe

This restaurant is loaded, and there's a lot of people watching me eat and film.

It's pretty funny.

They keep looking at me.

I think that's like one of the things you get used to when you vlog or make videos.

Is, you know, I'm talking to the camera. I'm not talking to someone face-to-face.

And I'm surrounded by a bunch of people just wondering what is this guy doing?

Ok, we've pretty much crushed these things here.

They're all finished.

We still have crab, we have some boiled crab that's coming.

I think they're still prepping it. So we'll wait for that to arrive.

We got the crab here, it just arrived.

This guy is pretty heavy. I'd say he's close to a kilo.

This guy is dense!

Oh no! His claw came off.

Oooooh yeah, why am I even holding him?!?

He is HOT!

Yeah, pull him apart.

Wow, you gotta crack that. Yeah! Crack it!

Crack it! Crack it open.

How are you handling that?!?!? It's soooo HOT!

Man, my girlfriend is a beast!

Ooooh my god, look at that!

Wow!

Look at that inside, look at all that meat and roe just all mixed up together.

That one piece there is just all roe and goop.

And it's going to be so good!

I really can't wait to suck out the meat from that part.

Wow!

Ok, I'm going to split this guys.

Open it up.

Ooooh yeah. See that?

Oooh!

Crab meat, mmmm!

Yum yum!

Crab meat with the chili salt and lime, it's... I'm like...

I'm anticipating the flavor and I'm starting to drool.

I'm salivating heavily.

Ahhhh

It was just as good as I imagined it was going to be.

We're going to sleep well guy. We have been feasting today.

This is great. Oooh.

Gotta take care of my girlfriend.

Give her this nice piece of meat.

Em Ơi (my dear, honey, babe, etc) Here.

Mmm hmmm

She's happy.

It's soooo packed with meat.

Sometimes you get crab that's not really loaded with meat.

It's like very "skinny" I guess is the word?

But uhmmm

this stuff is heavy on it.

For me? Ah OK

So my girlfriend just cracked open the other claw and she's going to feed me.

Oooooh

Thank you!

Ngon quá! (Very delicious!)

Every time I eat crab, it's like a flashback to my childhood with my brother and my mom and dad.

We would just get a bunch of crab and this is in Japan.

So we'd have huge pieces of crab, I want to say they're snow crab, but I don't

know, I was like just a child.

But we would feast for like 2 to 3 hours, no kidding.

We would just have a mountain of shells.

And my brother is notorious for going to seafood buffets and throwing down.

I mean like throwing down for hours. He'll wipe out the buffet, for real.

I want to say we were at a place where they were kind of like

yeah, you need to leave now, you've been here way too long and you've just eaten so much crab.

The May family gets down with some seafood.

When you're eating crab, you have to explore every nook and cranny.

Cuase there's meat hidden everywhere.

Claw... claw meat

Mmmm

Oh my god

It's like Christmas morning.

Mmm!

Wow

That was a lot of meat.

We're silent here. My girlfriend and I, we're not talking right now.

We're so focused on the crab.

We were really looking forward to this.

Mmmm

So I got this piece of meat, and I got the roe.

That goopy roe in there.

Put it on there, like a dipping sauce.

Mmm

Mmmm hmmmm

Alright, this is going to be my last bite.

I am stuffed. But this is going to be a rich bite.

Cause it is all that roe stuck together.

It's got a piece of the meat and flesh on there.

Alright, last bite.

I am thoroughly satisfied!

Mmmm

hehehe

Looks like I pee'd.

**girlfriend gives a thumbs up**

I spilled beer on my crotch.

Looks like I pee'd myself.

Woo hoo!

Yeah, we need to wash.

Oh my god you guys, we're soooo full!

It is time to go back to the hotel and literally crash out.

Like... food coma... I don't even know what to say right now,

I can't even function.

But I do have to say this:

If you guys really enjoyed this video, definitely give it a thumbs up.

Definitely subscribe to the channel!

If you want to know where this restaurant is, check the description box down below.

There will be a Google Maps, plus the restaurant name, and address, and phone number.

All those things will be down below.

Check it out guys!

And I'll see you in the next video, bye!!!

For more infomation >> AWESOME SEAFOOD MUKBANG: Horseshoe Crab, Sea Urchin, and More in NHA TRANG | VIETNAMESE FOOD - Duration: 20:33.

-------------------------------------------

L'Impardonnable Episode 33 - Duration: 19:55.

For more infomation >> L'Impardonnable Episode 33 - Duration: 19:55.

-------------------------------------------

Joachim Llambi: Gefährlicher Flirt bei Let's Dance 2018 - Duration: 6:45.

For more infomation >> Joachim Llambi: Gefährlicher Flirt bei Let's Dance 2018 - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Simple Headphone Stand With Subtle Lighting - Duration: 8:52.

In this video, we are building compact and easy to make headphone stand with subtle lighting.

Hello and welcome to DIY Perspective.

Today we will be making simple and compact headphone stand with inexpensive materials

and basic tools.

I needed a headphone stand and I needed quite compact one.

But the more compact and small stand is, the more unstable it is.

So I thought, why not combine concrete and plywood then?

Concrete base will give good stability in small size factor and with plywood you can

achieve interesting design by gluing cut pieces together.

As I never worked with concrete before it will be nice to try something new, so let's

dive into the building process.

First, we need to mix up concrete with right amount of water.

Usually on a concrete package is written how much water you need to add.

Do not forget to wear protective gloves.

Then, we need to add some cooking oil on a paper towel and then rub inside the mold that

concrete wouldn't stick to it.

For the mold, I used 10.5 centimeters diameter small bucket in which were ice cream.

Now we can put mixed concrete in the bucket.

You should keep adding concrete until it reaches 3.5 centimeters of height.

Don't forget to shake and vibrate concrete that most of the air bubbles would escape.

I did it for about 2 minutes, but I suggest doing that for at least 5 minutes, until all

smaller bubbles comes out.

Finally, cover concrete base with something like a plastic bag and let it cure for 3 to

5 days.

While concrete cures, let's move to cutting parts from the 6 milimeter plywood.

We need to cut 5 parts in total.

The middle part that you see on the template, we need to cut it 3 pieces of that.

Three parts will make the front face and other two will make back of the headphone stand

where we glue LED strips.

I'll leave template in description below, if you want to make exact same size headphone

stand.

Clamp plywood with guide board for the straight cut.

I suggest using smaller blade with more tooth for the jigsaw, this will give clean cut without

chipping plywood corners and it will make it easier to cut the round parts.

For those parts I just did rough round cuts and then sand it down.

I used 100 grit sandpaper for forming round corners and then sanded all parts with 100

grit and 220 grit sandpapers to get smooth surface.

Headphones should hang on something, so for that I used round 1.5 centimeter diameter

decorative wood stick and cut 2.5 centimeters of it.

You can cut it longer, depending on your headphones.

Now, when we have all parts nice and smooth it's time to glue parts that will be facing

front.

Add glue and spread it.

Normally you should spread glue all around parts but in this case do not add glue around

the edges.

This will prevent glue from squirting between parts when you clam them, and you won't

need to sand glue from the plywood later.

One exception is the bottom edge, there you need to add glue all the way to the edge,

because there we will be drilling hole for the screw, which will be holding wooden headphone

stand part with the concrete base.

While glue is drying, we can cut plywood parts for the dimmer.

I used a fretsaw, it's quite easy to cut small parts with it.

Then sand all the cut part edges with 100 grit sandpaper and later, when we glue these

parts to get small box, sand it with 100 and 220 grit sandpapers.

Add glue, assemble the box and press with something heavier.

Leave all the glued parts to completely dry out.

Next step is to make holes for the wires from the LED strip to the dimmer.

On the bottom back part we need to cut some plywood, that we could route wires to the

dimmer.

On the top part, we need to drill two holes to continue path to the dimmer.

I connected two holes just by wiggling a drill.

Then add glue, clamp parts and let it dry.

We need to drill one hole for the dimmer and one for the power cable.

When glue on the back part dried up we can glue it to the front face of the headphone

stand, clamp it and let it dry.

Next, is time to apply some sort of finish to the plywood.

I clamped two wood pieces and hot glued the headphone stand parts to them.

Hot glue is quite nice temporary holding solution for the wood.

I used redwood color finish and applied 4 coats.

As plywood doesn't have that nice texture as regular wood, 4 coats will give that rich

redwood color.

As I already applied finish to the plywood, I realized that I forgot to glue the small

round stick, which I cut before.

So I just waited until plywood finish completely dry up, lightly sanded the spot where small

decorative stick will be placed, glued it and clamped it.

Now we need to take the concrete base and drill the hole for the long screw, which will

be holding the plywood part.

I drilled 1 centimeter from the center of the concrete base.

In my case, the 6 centimeter screw sticks out by 3 centimeters.

As my concrete base bottom part wasn't as smooth as top part, I first sanded it with

60 grit and then 220 grit sandpapers.

Sandpapers clog up very quickly so it's good idea to vacuum all the dust from sandpaper.

In the next step, we need to drill straight pilot hole into the plywood stand.

I used guide board and placed my drill that it would drill in the middle of the widest

part of the stand.

When plywood finish completely dried up, I slowly and carefully drilled few millimeters

of plywood from the box that the dimmer would fit perfectly as I drilled the hole for the

dimmer few millimeter off.

Now, let's start connecting RGB LED strip to the dimmer.

First, cut protective material near the contacts from the 40 centimeters length RGB LED strip.

Route two wires through the previously made hole.

And solder them to the RGB LED strip.

Route power cable through the hole.

I used 1.5 meter of a thin and flexible cable, which later be connected to 12V power supply.

Then place the dimmer in the box, and solder power cable's positive and negative wires

to the dimmer, where DC IN is written.

Then, solder RGB LED strip's positive and negative connections to the dimmer, where

MOTOR is written.

Finally, solder power cable from the headphone stand to the 12V power connector.

Just don't forget to put this part first.

Add electrical tape around the wires near the contacts and screw on power connector's

protective shell.

Now we can test, if we connected everything properly.

And in my case, everything looks great.

If you wonder why not all LEDs light up, it's because I used RGBW strip.

That means that it has extra white LEDs.

But in build like this you don't need extra white LEDs.

I just didn't have regular RGB strip at that time, so I used RGBW strip instead.

Next, we need to hot glue the dimmer and 12V power cable to the box.

Then add electrical tape around RGB strip contacts.

This outside access of the LED strip connections, will let to change color by re-soldering to

other RGB strip contacts, if someday you want to do that.

Next, glue RGB strips around back of the plywood stand.

RGB strips consumes way less power and doesn't heat up as regular LED strips.

This means that you don't need to use any metal heatsink material for the cooling.

I run RGB strip for 1 hour at 12.5V and measured just around 15 degrees higher temperature

compared to when LEDs were not powered on.

Finally, glue the dimmer box to the main part of the stand.

I just used wood glue for that.

While glue are drying, we can spray concrete base with clear protective finish.

This will give wet and shiny look for the concrete.

When concrete finish dried up, we can finally screw plywood strand to the concrete base.

That one quite short screw holds two parts very well.

And finally we did it!

This build was really enjoyable to make, because I never worked with concrete before and I

always wanted to try it out.

I thought, it will be much harder, but actually, it was quite easy.

I would say that hardest part of this build was applying finish to the plywood parts.

Next time I would probably buy some spray finish, to easy up this process.

So that's all from me in this video, if you liked it hit that like button, that really

helps.

And if you want see more builds from me in the future, hit that subscribe button.

Thank you all very much for my first 100 subscribers, you guys showing huge support, it's just

amazing!

For now, that's all from me, and I will see you on the next one!

For more infomation >> How To Make Simple Headphone Stand With Subtle Lighting - Duration: 8:52.

-------------------------------------------

#20 THE ADVENTURE / In the World of Kalaweit... - Duration: 10:01.

I'm heading to the village of Mangkolisoi.

This is the third site where we have decided to create a reserve.

We are at the beginning, we bought 16 ha. The site is at

north of Kalaweit, one hour by boat, three hours drive, and one

hour by small boat. And the roads here are very complicated ...

Nanto can not even film ...

We arrived in the village of Mangkolisoi

We leave the car in front of the house of chief of the village, to go take a

canoe. We have just been told that the level of

the water is very low so it's going to be rather delicate I think ... it'll take

more time than usual ... Pak Untung is the customary chief of the village.

He takes us there, and with me obviously there is

Nanto carrying the drone.

The small houses behind me is for the

engines, as they are next to the river and every night they remove the engines from

the boat and they put them in these houses

which close with a small padlock. It is rather symbolic, but nobody touches it.

Behind the smiles of the customary chief and Nanto, in fact is playing a

very important negotiation since it concerns 50 ha bordering the 16

hectares already bought by Kalaweit ... So the customary chief saw us go through the

village that's why he's with us now and started

important negotiations with Nanto. It's really the way to work

of Kalaweit. That is, the simple act of

passing through the villages allows us to speak with people,

people approach us, and we are able to understand the possible tensions that could

have in the village, the conflicts between different families

for us it's extremely important if we want to create a reserve that is

supported by the villagers, we begin we started from scratch

today we have 16 hectares, and to have a large area without conflict,

protected with the populations it is extremely important to

pay attention to on relationships.

To pay attention of human relations certainly... and be late because of

human relations ... it's been well an hour

now that Nanto and the customary chief argue, and that's the kind of

conversation that can not be cut like that...

The person who accompanied us go back to the village. With Nanto we will

rest an hour or two and then we will go on foot and

also recover a camera-trap that we settled up about six months ago ...

We are now inspecting the limits of 16 hectares that we already bought, we

bought them more than six months ago now...

So we check if there is no problem

before launching as we did on the Supayang Reserve in Sumatra and the

Pararawen reserve, south of borneo, before launching a big

campaign to purchase land, as we go little by little at first, we make sure that

there is no problem, in the administration, in the legitimacy of the owners, etc...

The advantage of here : it's a beautiful forest what with very

tall trees. Beautiful ...

These are trees that are 60 m high, may be more, it is an ideal habitat for

gibbons obviously, bears and according to the villagers there are sometimes

orangutans who are passing here ..

And inside the camera-trap, that's a a sanitary napkin ... we use them

to absorb moisture, as we

leave them a long time and that's good they are fine ... it's perfect...

If that's not the beautiful life ! In any case it's the one I love !

This is a hut used formerly by the Dayaks when they had a

plantation next door, a rice plantation, and we will use it

to sleep tonight.

Here without electricity we already have the impression that we are in the middle of the

night when in fact its just 7 pm, and 7 pm it's already

time to go to bed, because we sleep very early and we also get up very

early.

It's great huh? I'm just above the fire

so normally I should not be bothered by mosquitoes

and then tomorrow morning when the sky will be cleared, we will fly the drone

to see if there were any illegal logging in the 16 ha that we already have

bought.

6 o'clock in the morning ... A sweet awakening in the cabin, to the sound of the rain on the

roof. What is certain is that to sleep here, you must not have

back problems ... Because we are directly on the boards ...

For more infomation >> #20 THE ADVENTURE / In the World of Kalaweit... - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Government lays out plans to expand Korean culture globally by 2022 - Duration: 2:20.

K-Pop and K-dramas have played a pivotal role in spreading Korean culture across the world

since the 1990s.

However, studies have found that Seoul's soft-power is waning as of late.

To tackle the problem, the country's cultural experts gathered to formulate plans to help

spread Hallyu to new regions.

Won Jung-hwan has the highlights from that meeting.

Since the 1990s, the Korean Wave has spread Korean culture around the world, improving

the country's global image.

But according to recent research by Southern California University,...

South Korea's soft power was ranked 21st out of 30 countries last year, raising concerns

that Korean culture is losing its competitiveness.

So to tackle the issue… the Korean Culture and Information Service is injecting nearly

10 million U.S. dollars from 2018 to 2022 to further promote Korea's brand around the

world.

It presented its project to experts and government organizations on Monday.

"Working together with cultural institutions that are located overseas,… our major projects

will set up tailored advancement strategies for each region by analyzing people's reactions

to Korean culture across more than 10 countries."

The meeting highlighted a lack of systematic support from the government,… with cultural

exchanges concentrated in East and Southeast Asia, largely ignoring other regions.

So as part of a broader plan to expand the reach of the Korean wave,… the Korean Culture

and Information Service is laying the groundwork for increased cultural exchanges by creating

Korean cultural centers in other regions such as Russia.

The government says it will build a "house of Korean culture and arts" in Moscow for

ethnic Korean residents to introduce Korean culture to Russians during the 2018 World

Cup.

"Cultural events such as K-pop concerts, art performances, and exhibitions are planned

during the upcoming international mega sporting event in Russia."

The ministry of culture hopes that the five-year plan to further spread Korean culture around

the globe will help boost the country's soft power competitiveness.

Won Jung-hwan, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Government lays out plans to expand Korean culture globally by 2022 - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Emergency Vehicles | Street Vehicle Videos For Kids - Duration: 10:21.

Learn Emergency Vehicles...Street Vehicle

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét