Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 4, 2018

Youtube daily Apr 26 2018

Once in a while, you end up in the end of a street where at some point another road begins.

and the roadway is of course a water channel

This is a crossroad.

Hi! I am Ariel! Every time I travel I feel like I just arrived in a parallel universe

in a culture that I couldn't have imagined before.

I am fascinated by this concept of "parallel reality" that each of us has, especially if we live our lives in very different geographical areas.

How would it be if instead of streets you would only had water channels

instead of cars - boats

and instead of traffic lights, you had common courtesy?

Well, that's Venice!

It`s Sunday, 10AM

and I'm a little embarrassed to carry my luggage around here because it`s so quiet

and I am making a lot of noise and people live around here.

A lot of tourists

It`s very cold.

Venice is unique. There is no other place like this in this world

The city was built on 117 islands, connected through approximately 400 bridges.

I came to Venice with a few questions in my mind and no real plan

only the desire to explore the place by foot as I am seasick

You can find this on a street or whatever this is that they call a street.

That tower is so crooked!

I have no idea where I am but these walls are so narrow.

I had this curiosity whether every local has a boat, as every person in Bucharest has two cars.

Every time I travel I think about how it would be if I lived here. Meaning the place I am traveling to at that moment.

I look at the locals, at their houses, I observe their cars.

Oh well, how would it be if you lived here?

This is the house of a regular person

Who when they leave their house, they see a tree and then…a boat.

How would it be to live here? To park your scooter there, climb the stairs and then go home.

What a great life!

Then I asked myself

How would it feel to be a local in such a touristic place and so disconnected from the exterior world.

….and last but not least what`s up with global warming and Venice?

I knew that it was going to be hard to find a Romanian who lived in Venice

who could answer all of my questions

so I just hoped that in 3 days spent here to make as many friends as I can and thus I could get more info.

Otherwise at first glance Venice seems the most romantic place to go on your own - as I did.

It is so weird to walk on the streets and see couples everywhere around.

And I was alone, just me and my camera.

Another thing I noticed is that the "locals" are not necessarily Italians.

Venice seems a diverse city like London or New York or another big city in the world

A city that gathers people from all around the world.

From the outside this may seem odd and sad

but when you get there you realize that it is something natural. In Venice there is only room for tourism.

It's 7pm-7ish. I came in my room because it is too cold outside and I feel like I have no more strength to explore

but I have managed to get the number of a person who has been living in Venice for a while. A Romanian!

Secondly, I even got the number of the rabbi here in Venice

In Venice the rules are simple. Everything happens on water and bicycles are as forbidden as drugs.

And when I say everything, I really mean everything.

And when things do not travel on water, things go around on big trollies filled with packages.

So that's why in Venice you can see people pushing around very large strollers.

Urban transportation, taxis, Uber, police, firefighters, ambulance

everything happens on water, channels and boats.

After a very chaotic first day of exploring the city

the following day I realized I need to be more organized, at least in my own thoughts.

In the sense that I wanted to pay more attention to what people are doing around me

and not necessarily what the city looks like.

But as the water level began to rise quickly, people started walking on metal scaffolding

and all I could feel was a constant fear of the high water level.

Wandering around Venice I started noticing something very interesting: a lot of Asian families

They didn't have the cameras with them and they were actually locals.

I passed by a child at some point who seemed to be returning from school,

he was Asian and he was eating gelato when the temperature outside was 5 Celsius.

And if that's a great adjustment to the local culture, I do not know what can be cooler.

Some boring information about Venice:

Half hour Gondola ride costs 80 euros

This cost can be shared with 6 people

But 6 people in a Gondola?

There is also a city tax, if you stay at the hotel - 3.5 euros per night, payable only cash.

That made me think about corruption. I finally paid with cash.

And if you don`t want to bump into tourists and bad and expensive food, you just have to get away from the central area

and move towards the outskirts of the city.

If you enter a place and everybody is speaking the local language,

that's a sign you are in the right place.

This is the moment of truth.

Hello, Morning, my name is Ariel…

I have your number from…

Thanks a lot!

You can meet new people just by making some calls!

Venice is an atypical city however you take it, it is a special city

you either love it or hate it.

I am among those who love it

It's not very easy to live here

Whatever action that usually lasts 20 minutes

here can sometimes take you half of day

because everything has to be transported a thousand times, over and over again

If you want do some cheaper shopping, you have to go Terraferma

To get there you have to go to Piazza de Roma and from there you take the bus to Terraferma

and this way you have already spent half a day on the road.

While I was searching the Rabi I found a woman from Russia who was doing portraits in exchange for money donations.

I found out more about her incredible story and I got a really cool portrait at the end.

Then I found out where I can find the Rabbi.

Afterwards I took my lunch on the streets, it`s cheaper and this is how artists do it.

I found a great restaurant,

the only place I would recommend in Venice, called Gum Gum, a jewish restaurant.

This is so annoying I cannot find the right way.

I do not know how to go around it!

I do not how, but I keep finding empty and silent streets, where you can hear weird sounds.

This is one of that moments.

It is so irritating to try and find a destination in Venice, because the GPS loses its signal

and it is very easy to get lost, everybody is looking at their phones and wandering around

There are no more people, locals, tourists, just pigeons.

In Venice there is a small (jewish) community

of four hundred and fifty people.

We also have a kindergarten

We also have a Minyan, not always, not daily, but we do have one.

This is a big problem also back home, we don't have a Minyan

There are five synagogues...

Five?

We are only using two of them

There is no such place like this

This is a very special place, like they say, Venice is a special city, that's true.

This is how in the course of 72 hours I found answers to all my questions, but I also met three fascinating people.

Venice will never disappear

I mean it will disappear at some point but not very soon. In the end you never know.

So I would recommend you to visit it now while it is above water and not under it

If it were to define Venice as simple as it is ... it's like a great big open-air mall!

I came to Venice without any plans, on my own

and I came back full of energy and appreciation for the people who live there.

And I think this is the idea

when you travel, do it not just for what's to be seen, but for what you'll have to think and feel.

In the end, after 3 days in Venice, my advice would be:

if you want to get anywhere in Venice, do not try to use Google Maps.

1. Follow the "general" direction of your route – You have to know if you are going from north to south

in west or east, like in old times.

2. Look for yellow signs with arrows for bridges - bridges are sometimes hard to find.

The yellow signs are really helpful.

3.Follow locals who are in a hurry, avoiding the tourists.

Follow them and they will find the right way for sure.

Hello everybody!

Thank you for watching our video about Venice!

Don`t miss our next episode!

For more infomation >> Rătăcit cu Google Maps | PARALEL EP. 2 | Veneția - Duration: 12:49.

-------------------------------------------

Priyanka Chopra and Jimmy Fallon Compete in a Skittles Challenge - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> Priyanka Chopra and Jimmy Fallon Compete in a Skittles Challenge - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Priyanka Chopra Dishes on Attending Meghan Markle's Royal Wedding - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> Priyanka Chopra Dishes on Attending Meghan Markle's Royal Wedding - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

The Tiny Voice in the Back of Donald Trump's Head: You're the Best at This - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> The Tiny Voice in the Back of Donald Trump's Head: You're the Best at This - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Kanye West's MAGA Hat, Wax Melania Statue - Monologue - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> Kanye West's MAGA Hat, Wax Melania Statue - Monologue - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

해리포터 호그와트 미스터리 정식 출시 (한글자막) - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> 해리포터 호그와트 미스터리 정식 출시 (한글자막) - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Meet the robot avatars helping Cambridge students combine education and motherhood - Duration: 3:41.

So this is Aniya this is my little girl. She was born, hi.

She was born seven weeks ago now and this is her second module with the avatar.

My name is Neeta Lakhani, I'm a doctor that

works in Leicester but in addition to that I am doing this Master's with the

University of Cambridge.

I decided to advance my knowledge on genetics

and genomic medicine so I did some research and we found this Master's and applied

and got a place so, I did a almost a whole year

and then realised I was

pregnant and the MST is a two-year course so then it created the

dilemma of what we were going to do for the latter year.

When we found out that I was pregnant, there was some decisions to be made about what we were going to do

and obviously for your everyday job you take mat leave and that's how it works,

but for the for the Master's I really had a strong passion to

finish it in the time allocated, so I approached

Gemma who's our lead,

and we had a bit of a discussion about what possibly could be done

So we have been

working with some avatars this week, some avatar robots and we're using those

robots to enable a couple of our female students who've just recently had babies

we're using these avatar robots to enable them to virtually attend our

teaching sessions without having to come in person.

The way we sort of do it is that we all we get up as we normally do and I get her set up and I

get the the avatar set up on this end and she just she goes through the module

with me every day and then whenever she needs some attention I'm able to give it

to her without disrupting the class by putting the avatar on silent from my end

but still being able to hear

but also I'm able to sort of see to her needs

for those moments and and then when she's sort of settled I'm able to go back to the avatar.

You know thinking about it how could you get that class experience by

being at home with a newborn

but actually I found that being at home with

her is less distracting than it would have been being there without her

so I've actually found that I've concentrated more being being here

because it's given me the opportunity to be able to do the two things that I

needed to do in the environment that I can do it in, obviously the alternative

would have been to to be there and her not be there and that I think would have been very distracting.

I mean having two robot avatars was

you know nothing special really, what I did was I concentrated on

the audience and then sometimes flick to the robot avatars

make sure that it was still on and looked like they were they should be

virtually engaged but otherwise, yeah, it was just like a normal audience really.

It's absolutely fantastic that they can come up to the avatar in the break and

we can just have a chat like we did when we were there and I love that component

of it I love that and that they still feel that we're present and because I

certainly feel like we're present so it's really rewarding,

and it's one of the biggest reasons why I think having an avatar like this

is much better than having a system where the lecture is recorded or you know

you're simply on Skype it's we're actually there present there is a

physical entity there that represents us and who have been

named so and you know in due course I hope get costumes, so we'll see how that pans out.

Its coincidental that this is

celebrating 100 years since the suffragettes for the Equality of women

in politics but I believe that today we're celebrating you know the Equality

of women in academia and I feel really privileged to be part of that.

For more infomation >> Meet the robot avatars helping Cambridge students combine education and motherhood - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

PL Jak zrobić face me tree ze zdjęcia w google sketchup - Duration: 3:31.

In this video, I will talk about. How to make face me person, or tree from photo in google sketch up.

Download a photo that you will use, check the image size and its square ratio.

Use rectangular tool to draw square 2m, 2m

Be sure to Import the photo and use image as texture is selected.

Use move tool to get the image down to the ground.

Select all and make component. Be sure that always face camera and shadows face sun options are selected.

Set component axes. Then click create.

Go to view and select shadow.

Cut white color space surround the photo to prevent its shadows. Before using freehand tool lift click 3 times onthe component to select it.

Highlight the outside area and delete it.

Still you have white area to get rid of this. You have to change the type of image in Photoshop to support transparent.

Go to Photoshop and remove the white color and save the image in PNG format instead of JPG format.

In Sketch Up go to material windows.

Edit and in model material change the photo with the PNG format.

For more infomation >> PL Jak zrobić face me tree ze zdjęcia w google sketchup - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

【Kman】這個身材!讓我臉紅心跳快...#307 - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> 【Kman】這個身材!讓我臉紅心跳快...#307 - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 [THE 11th DAY OF DIET] Eating 3Kg OF Salad!! [6Large CRISP SALAD WORKS] 3000kcal[Use CC] - Duration: 11:41.

Hello it's Kinoshita Yuka ( English subtitles by ~Aphexx~ )

So today tadaa do Y'all remember me saying I was goin on a diet?

remend... remember?

From that day onwards I've been walking at least 30 minutes

30 minutes to an hour or so... and so today....

I've decided to try some lower calorie things to eat

I prepped six people's worth of salad It weighed roughly over 3 kg

They look so yummy and so colorful

These are from a rather popular shop in Tokyo called Crisp Salad Works

Y'all goona be shook when I tell you the price of this

The cheapest one is bout $15

And the most expensive one is bout $20

just for a salad.... a salad you guys!!!

veggies so expensive yo

But I got to say that I'm so thankful to be able to eat so much veg so easily like this

the pricing just can't be helped they look so yummy

itadakimasu to drink today is some san pellegrino limonada

I've been buyin' quite a lot of this I don't remember everything about this so I gotta read up on it

in italy they take fresh squeezed lemons and oranges add carbonation and sugar

a very simple drink called limonada and ?aranchatta?

This Is Made by San Pellegrino and since its lemon flavored its a limonada the orange one is probably the other one

Don't these sounds so...... healthy?

its very fresh and only contains natural ingredients And to top it all off it's so tasty and that's why I've

been all about these lately

just look at this... its got a lid like this

If you remove that It looks like this

The cans look sooo fancy

It's also got such a nice Aroma to it You can really smell of lemons

I can totally chug a bunch of these

and now the salad

Let's start off at a downtown Cobb its a large and this is the dressing

The dressing looks so amazing

And this is what it looks like

Packed full of veg

romain, ham, white cheddar, avocado, tomato boiled egg and a butter milk dressing

So much lettuce

The vegetables are so fresh Crispy And delish

avocado

Goes perfectly with the dressing Got a bit of a tang which is yummy

You can also taste the ham in it its so yummy

the ham is so T H I C C its not thinly sliced

They're so big packed full of umami and so yummy

This came with spoons Is it easier to eat with a spoon?

The lettuce is cut so nicely That it's easy to scoop up with a spoon

oh so boiled eggs mean .... ゆでたまご

I thought it was nice that they added eggs to this and it turned out that is what "boiled eggs" are

limonada = yum

The flavor of lemon is so refreshing And that carbonation really cuts through

Next up hipster

And for dressing its got basil onion dressing

Very vinegary It's got pepper in it

It's a very sour dressing and goes so nicely with the veggies

With the added apples in here it adds a dash of sweetness

the walnuts are so tasty

Its flavored with an onion and vinegar dressing

It's got cheese and some celery You can really taste the celery in it

This is what it looks like

apples so yummy

these salads are tasty AF I'm so surprised

Using apples walnuts and celery There's all sorts of different textures making it so fun

There's so many different flavors in one single bite

Is my Japanese correct I wonder? tasting the taste?

Japanese be so tough what I should have said instead was that you

can appreciate many different flavors

next is cal mex I've been calling out all these names but none of

them make a lick of sense to me this is so tough to open...

This is the sauce it's a Mexican honey vinaigrette

Sounds like piglet

so vinegary

With the addition of honey in this dressing It's so nice and sweet

It's very vinegary and also has a bit of pepper

This also has an avocado on it

It has Grilled Chicken in it so very yummy

Also has croutons

These croutons are very crunchy

next up is classic chicken caesar

This one must be there best seller

this dressing looks so darn yummy this caesar looks so yummy

My fave type of dressing cuz' its so cheezy The Romaine is cut up so nicely that its very easy to eat

You can really taste the cheese in it It's a Caesar dressing but its sprinkled with parmesan cheese

Caesar dressing has such strong flavors and its so yummy you can totally taste the anchovy in it

I don't think there are any in it but what I'm saying is its flavored strongly

croutons so yummy

this is the spicy baimai

it comes with a creamy sriracha dressing I've had treats flavored with sriracha before

its got a spicy flavor to it

I had a treat flavored with sriracha that I ate before

The Sriracha dressing is so yummy This reminds me of a creamy chili sauce

It's got bits of carrots Which changes up the flavor profile

Since I'm eating only cold things today I'm starting to get a bit chilly

I was thinking that these are rather expensive But since there is so much veg packed into these bowls

its rather filling and well... not me that is...

It doesn't fill up my tummy that much but its really tiring out my jaw

Since you have to chew so much it makes you think you are fuller than you actually are

It's filled with quite a lot of things romain grilled chicken carrot spicy broccoli cilantro

Sunflower seed.... its got a bunch of things I've never heard of before... they sound like super foods

last up ENC vegan

Wasn't all this stuff vegan already? oh....

oh wait a minute it did have meat in it as well oh thats right... thats right....

I thought that since I was eating salads I was being vegan already

Lemon tahini dressing It's got a very Sesame kind of uhh look to it

so ひまわり seeds are called sunflower seeds wait does sunflower mean ひまわり?

wait its the seeds of the sunflower plant? oh that's right.... that's right...

wow.... So in English they call those sunflowers

The dressing is very Sesame like And the lemon really brightens up the flavor

And sunflower seeds really go nicely with this

So up until now these came with chicken or ham So instead this one has roasted tofu

And this was so nicely with a dressing as well Sesame sauce goes so nicely with tofu

With the added Walnut it has such a fun balance of textures its also sweet and yummy

It's also got corn

Because it has a lid on it it's so nice and clean

I really enjoy their attention to detail like this

Last mouthful itadakimasu

gochisosamadeshita The three kilograms of salad was very yummy

I also feel a bit healthier now

I'm so shook to find out how adding all these Different things to salads make them so tasty

They also came with all sorts of different dressings Which were also very yummy

apples, ham chicken walnuts... croutons and tofu and avocado which I really liked

Salads are nice from time to time So won't you please give them a try as well

And as always thank you for watching if there is anything You want me to eat or do please tell me in the comments section below if you like this video please hit the like And subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 [THE 11th DAY OF DIET] Eating 3Kg OF Salad!! [6Large CRISP SALAD WORKS] 3000kcal[Use CC] - Duration: 11:41.

-------------------------------------------

أسرار التسامح ◆ أول مفاتيح التغيير و النجاح ◆ محاضرة رائعة جدا للدكتور ابراهيم الفقي - Duration: 14:04.

For more infomation >> أسرار التسامح ◆ أول مفاتيح التغيير و النجاح ◆ محاضرة رائعة جدا للدكتور ابراهيم الفقي - Duration: 14:04.

-------------------------------------------

7 Common Signs of Low Blood Pressure - Duration: 12:59.

signs and symptoms of low blood pressure

low blood pressure is sometimes referred to as hypotension and typically describes blood pressures of

90/60 mm Hg or below

So that the flow of blood to the organs of the body is inadequate

It is not normally a cause for concern unless you start to experience some symptoms of health problems

People often ignore the warning signs of low blood pressure

Until the problem becomes severe it is important to be aware of these signs as addressing the problem early can save you from future

complications if

You have multiple signs and symptoms of this problem ask your doctor to check your health levels and get the best low blood pressure treatment

Here are the common signs of low blood pressure that you should to no

One Lissie

One of the most common symptoms of low blood pressure is dizziness

Low blood pressure causes the worsening of blood circulation to the brain

This reduces the supply of oxygen to the brain, so it makes you feel dizzy

these complaints often occur when changing position suddenly such as getting up too quickly after waking up in the morning if

Your blood pressure is very low dizziness can even lead to fainting

To fatigue before we continue this video do not forget to subscribe my channel to see if they're useful health videos

Low blood pressure can affect energy levels and cause fatigue in this case the blood flow plays an important role to generate energy

Because through the blood stream the body gets the oxygen and nutrients it means

the mitochondrial component in the cell requires nutrients to produce energy

When there is a disruption of blood flow due to decreased blood pressure it interferes with the energy creation process?

Which ultimately results in fatigue and energy privation?

Sleep disorders due to changes in blood volume can add severe symptoms of fatigue that is felt

Having a very low energy level is not a good sign, so it's best to consult a doctor

Three fast heartbeat

If you experience rapid heartbeat or palpitations chances are it is caused by the blood pressure is decreasing

Poor blood flow to the heart causes the heart to contract

Irregularly if the heart is not filled with the right amount of blood the heart will overcome it by beating faster

It can also cause the pulse and breathing to become faster

You may even notice frequent changes in body temperature if low blood symptoms are related to the heart any

Abnormal changes you feel should be seen by doctor

For cold skin and sweating

Having cold sweaty and pale skin not due to heavy physical activity can be other signs of low blood pressure

especially if accompanied by rapid heartbeat or rapid and shallow breathing

This occurs when there is not enough blood flowing in the body due to a drop in blood pressure

5 lack of concentration

Decreased concentrations and focus may also be associated with low blood symptoms

Due to decreased blood pressure blood flow to the brain is inadequate

This means brain cells do not get enough oxygen and nutrients to function properly

This results in many low blood sufferers complaining

It is difficult to concentrate if you suddenly start feeling unable to focus on what is being done despite trying check your blood pressure

Six very thirsty

Being very thirsty does not usually mean your body is being dehydrated, which at times can cause low blood pressure actually

Thirst is the body's Way of telling you that your body needs more water into the blood in an attempt to raise blood pressure

however

Dehydration or thirst is not always a symptom of low blood

fever vomiting severe diarrhea

Excessive diuretic drug consumption and severe exercise can only to dehydration which can cause low blood pressure

Seven flirt vision

Visions that become unclear I wanted the symptoms of low blood pressure

Lurid vision means a lack of visual acuity that makes you unable to see clearly and in detail

The condition of lack of oxygen and blood that causes a drop in blood pressure greatly affects the movement of the eye

sudden blurred vision can cause long lasting and even permanent effects

Eight the respiratory tract is blocked when we have difficulty in taking a breath it can be categorized in many ways

Can be caused by the presence of asthma or it can also be caused by low blood pressure symptoms of low blood pressure in

Adolescents may experience shortness of breath shortness of breath will lead to self-consciousness or fainting. This is a symptom

That should be taken care of for people with low blood

When we have experienced symptoms related to the breath it is fatal therefore if you do not want to experience something like this

You should be able to keep yourself while both from food and drink and lifestyle

It's not-- the content provided below and elsewhere on this video is not intended

Nor should it be construed as providing professional medical or nutritional advice

Do not rely on information provided on this video for your health problems

instead consult a qualified medical professional for advice

Top superfoods to overcome low blood pressure

Hypotension or low blood pressure occurs when your blood pressure drops below the normal range which is around

120/80 for the average person

Hypotension is treatable. However if left untreated it can weaken the heart and cause symptoms if lethargy weakness

Lightheadedness fatigue and even fainting due to inadequate blood flow to the heart brain and other vital organs

Well you cannot control the red eteri and some environmental factors

you can still lower your risk of low blood pressure by making healthy diet and lifestyle choices a

well-planned diet can help prevent low blood pressure

Here's a list of some of the best foods and herbs to eat if your goal is to prevent and cure low blood pressure

One

fruit juices

Drink an adequate water and taking fruit juices throughout the day are very useful for keeping healthy blood pressure

typically

Dehydration is a common cause of low blood pressure

Along with this you can eat nutritious and healthy fresh fruits

Another good way to improve the blood pressure is to eat fruits with yogurt or ice cream in

Addition it is suggested to avoid smoking cigarette as well as limit the alcohol intake since they may contribute in causing the dehydration

Drink at least two to three liters of water every day

Besides this include drinks like coconut water bail kasha burdened on Panna in your diet these will give you the necessary

electrolytes required to maintain the fluids in your body

Dehydration is a common cause of low blood pressure

Pomegranate juice is rich in antioxidants called polyphenols and may help you lower your blood pressure

-

licorice

Before we continue this video do not forget to subscribe my channel to see if they're useful health videos

Licorice root is also very useful in increasing blood pressure in addition. It is good for people suffering from the chronic fatigue syndrome

Moreover it helps decrease body fat mass however tends to cause the fluid retention

Therefore when coping with low blood pressure simply you can take about 400 to 500 milligrams of licorice root

Cut the root in pieces and add to boiling water and boil this for five minutes the patient can drink this once a day

licorice also relieves stress related to low blood sugar levels

Another option is to make licorice tea by adding powdered or dried licorice roots to boiling water a cup

Filter and then drink this tea every day for a couple of days in order to control low blood pressure

Licorice root is a very good natural cure for alleviating symptoms of low blood sugar

licorice helps increase blood sugar levels in the body

Person with high blood pressure should avoid licorice as it is known to increase blood pressure

Even otherwise it should be taken in moderate quantity

3

sunflower seeds in salted pumpkin

Consider snacking on sunflower seeds and salted pumpkin a handful to raise your salt intake as well as stabilize your blood pressure

Furthermore these seats are packed with vitamin E. Also you may have roasted groundnuts

Sunflower seeds are also a great source of magnesium

1/4 cup of these super seats make a nutritious snack

But be sure to buy them unsalted since you'll also want to minimize your sodium intake

Try my quinella with yogurt grapes and toasted seeds

Sunflower seeds are a rich source of polyphenols like chlorogenic acid

caffeic acid and Clinic acid which helped remove destructive oxidants from liver and pancreas in

Particular chlorogenic acid promotes synthesis of glycogen in the liver and is very beneficial in regulating sugar levels in the blood

Sunflower seeds can be eaten in raw form or can be powdered and added to water

Taking sunflower seeds daily is a very effective natural cure for low blood sugar

For

caffeinated foods

hooray for dark chocolate eating about 30 calories a day of dark chocolate just one tiny square was shown to help lower blood pressure after

18 weeks without weight gain or other adverse effects according to a study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association

JAMA

choose dark chocolate consisting of at least 70% cocoa powder

Because chocolate is also high in calories. You'll want to be very careful not to overdo it

try my chocolate protein pudding for a perfectly portioned cocoa fix

Caffeinated foods like Cola hot chocolate strong coffee as well as other caffeine rich beverages raise the blood pressure levels temporarily

It may stimulate the release of your adrenaline hormone

or block the hormone action responsible for widening of the arteries

If you suffer from the low blood pressure frequently you would better drink black coffee

5

Eretz

Looking for the best foods for low blood pressure carrots are one of the top choices for you

This juice is found to improve your blood circulation along with controlling your blood pressure levels

Then you drink it with an empty stomach two times per day morning and evening for the better results

vitamin A is essential for healthy platelet production

this nutrient is also significant for protein formation in the body a

healthy protein regulation helps in the process of cell division and growth

This is why it is essential to consume vitamin a rich foods to sustain normal body function

Some ideal foods that belong to this group are carrot pumpkin kale and sweet potatoes

You can have two to three glasses of carrot juice a day

purchase an organic orange carrot juice

Six

salt

Salt is also one of the best natural foods for low blood pressure

Salt helps in treating low blood pressure as the sodium present insult increase the blood pressure

However care had better be taken not to add excess salt because it can result in some clinical conditions

Excess salt is bad, but it is required by your body in moderate quantities

according to the World Health

Organization your daily diet must contain at 1 teaspoon of added salt besides

Which you derive from natural from fruits and vegetables in summers

Or if you exercise daily keep some lime water with a pinch of salt handy

salt works like an instant pick-me-up

For more infomation >> 7 Common Signs of Low Blood Pressure - Duration: 12:59.

-------------------------------------------

Ice Cream Cooking Games for Girls | Ice Cream Games for Kids - Duration: 15:06.

Ice Cream Cooking Games for Girls and Kids

Ice Cream Sundae

For more infomation >> Ice Cream Cooking Games for Girls | Ice Cream Games for Kids - Duration: 15:06.

-------------------------------------------

Vâslim, vâslim - Muzica pentru copii de gradinita - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Vâslim, vâslim - Muzica pentru copii de gradinita - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

L44:Compiler Design Tutorial,Run Time Storage Administration,Simple stack allocation scheme in hindi - Duration: 14:38.

www.universityacademy.in

www.universityacademy.in

www.universityacademy.in

For more infomation >> L44:Compiler Design Tutorial,Run Time Storage Administration,Simple stack allocation scheme in hindi - Duration: 14:38.

-------------------------------------------

Shahriar Hmed Sajid - Introduction and Description |English CC | 🔥🔥🔥 - Duration: 4:09.

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel

and press the Bell icon beside it to get

notified and stay with us.

Hey Guys, What's up, this is Shahriar Ahmed Sajid, welcome back to another video.

So Guys, Today's video is more interesting because today I am going to describe Shahriar Ahmed Sajid.

Today I will describe Shahriar Ahmed Sajid with you.

Describing Shahriar Ahmed Sajid doesn't means to describe me myself, it means my YouTube channel Shahriar Ahmed Sajid .

Today I will talk you about my channel's introduction, description and essentials.

So guys, without any further delay, let's get started.

So guys, First of all, I will introduce me myself.

I will give you my own Introduction.

-So, Who I am?

Let's explain that who I am.

So I am Shahriar Ahmed Sajid.

A Techy/Geeky from Dhaka, Bangladsh.

I am going say more about me.

You will more about me at upcoming times if you follow channel.

So guys, know I will describe my channel (Channel Description)

Now I will explain you that

what type of content you can enjoy in my channel,

what types of videos you will watch

and etc.

So first of all, let's talk about types of videos which you will get on my YouTube Channel and

what contents you will get.

So guys, let's get started.

So guys, first of all, what type of contents you will get on my YouTube channel.

So guys, you can get Latest Tech News, Latest Tech Leaks and Rumors.

Also you can get product unboxings, reviews and my kind opinions.

Another thing to mention is -

is is lifestyle vlogs.

I don't know that from my childhood I have nice hobby which is travelling.

I love travelling from my childhood.

Also traveled abroad many from my childhood.

And recently I am going to International travel.

I said it on my last vlog.

What I do I save the memories and do filmy vlog to upload o YouTube.

It has a good benefit, suppose after few years if you remembering old memories, you can your early vlogs that you will get motivated.

This is a big thing, this came to my mind suddenly.

I did vlog much earlier and saved them, but didn't upload.

I sometimes watch the videos and remember old memories

That's why I do lifestyle vlogs

and travel vlogs.

So guys that was my channel introduction and desccription.

If you love this video than hit the like button.

Do comments if you have any suggestions.

Share it with your close peoples.

If you are new to my channel channel do subscribe.

I will meet you on another new and exiting video till that Bye Bye.

This is Shahriar Ahmed Sajid, signing out.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét