Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 4, 2018

Youtube daily Apr 30 2018

Hello it's Kinoshita Yuka ( English subtitles by ~Aphexx~ )

so today tadaa a Matsuya haul of their new items Brown sauce hamburger meal and teritama bowl

and some of their other popular items totalling 8

And one kilogram of miso soup over here as well

these 4 salads came bundled with these meals

Cheese Y'all its totes gonna be tasty

and its piled on top of brown sauce burgers its such a wonderful combo

itadakimasu this is the brown sauce hamburg steak don't it look yummy

It's so tender This is what they look like

The sauce is so full of flavor It's on the slightly sweet side and rather rich tasting

The meat is so juicy and so we having It's also got some mushrooms on it

Goes perfectly with rice And with all this salad is def gonna be healthy for you

I will put this leftover sauce over all my rice

its totes gonna be yummy it reminds me of a curry

It's so full flavor so sweet and tasty A perfect pairing with rice

It seems as though they made the demi glace sauce even sweeter

it tastes that much better with rice

next up is brown sauce cheese hamburg steak meal its what we had before with extra cheese on it

the hamburg steak is so tender

its cooked nicely right to the center

The sauce pairs perfectly with cheese The flavor goes perfectly with the rich tasting cheese

It just means that matsuya really piles on their sauces on their meals

Next to the brown sauce egg hamburg steak meal

It's topped with a sunny side up egg

Is the egg still runny today

it is still runny its still runny it looks so yummy

It looks so yummy

With the added egg at tastes even better

the nice eggy flavour goes nicely with the hamburger

Brown sauce cheese egg Hamburg steak meal

Things feel so fancy when you add egg

I think I'mma just throw this on top of my rice

its almost overflowing since my dish is so small

I turned it into a brown sauce Hamburg steak bowl

look! it looks as if it belongs on their menu

I feel at ease with everything contained within a cup

With the added cheese it makes everything taste so yummy

Next up is a teri tama bowl

burgers and bento boxes are a perfect way to enjoy teri tama (teriyaki egg)

and now to break the egg

runny eggs are the G.O.A.T.

looks so yummy

The chicken teriyaki has taken on a distinctly japanese flavor

I feel as though they've grilled it over charcoals its so tasty and yummy

It's very different from the hamburger version of teritama

With the added egg it's very mild and yummy

It's covered in a bit of seaweed as well increasing the Japanese-y ness of this

Next we have premium grated radish and beef

The beef looks so yummy

The beef tastes so light and fresh the sauce is so yummy

I forgot about this black sesame and chili

Such great flavors its got that sansho flavor to it

pickled ginger

next up is egg onion beef bowl

looks so yummy

The onions are flavored sweet and savory And it goes so perfectly with the runny egg

keeps me wanting more and more

last up is premium beef bowl that is packed to the brim

they use fattier cuts of beef in this

looks so yummy

The beef is flavored with sweet flavoring and its so nice and fatty

Last mouthful itadakimasu

all done gochisosamadeshita

brown sauce cheese hamburg meal and the teritama bowl were so yummy

The brown sauce hamburg steak is totes delish

And they really leveled up their flavors with the added cheese

The sauce and hamburgers were so yummy I'd totally love it if a beef bowl shop would sell them too

and the teritama bowl was just a bit different from regular teritama burgers

it tasted as if it was made to suit rice better

the other beef bowls were so yummy as well

I know Y'all don't give AF but I decided to get a medical checkup done

I'll totes tell you guys the results when they come in

I don't know the results just yet as I just got it done today

my sleep patterns have been all messed up as of late

and I've been sleeping till 6 pm

and the check up was at 9am

I didn't get any sleep at all and since I've been trying to get my walks in

I walked all the way to the clinic

I was so TIRED AF today

the night before my health checkup I thought I shouldn't eat too much so

I finished my dinner at 10pm and I haven't had a lick to eat after that

its not like I went on a fast or anything...

on a regular day I usually have a big meal at night as well

and so I did my best to avoid that....

but I gave in and snuck a few gummies and pickled plums as a snack

I tried my best to limit myself before the checkup

but when they took my blood pressure

they said it was low

and I packed on a few pounds lately

and it turned out that I had lower blood pressure

and despite being a total chub my blood pressure went down and I was like WTF?

and someone on twitter said that lack of sleep affects blood pressure

and I was like omg lack of sleep does that to the blood pressure

I'm totes sad right now

I tried my best to be in good condition for my checkup today

well I know I bored you guys with that... Hey Y'all..... sleep is very important

lets all do our best to get more sleep

like I can lecture anyone about their sleeping habbits

so cutting the conversation short todays stuff was so yummy won't you all give it a try

I got a bit of miso soup left over though

And as always thanks for watching if there is anything You want me to eat or do you please tell me in the comment

Section below if you like this video please hit the like And Subscribe buttons BAI BAI

S L E E P Y

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 Matsuya's Brown Cheese Sauce Hamburger Steak Rice Bowl SO TASTY! 8Items 7121kcal[Use CC] - Duration: 9:23.

-------------------------------------------

How to Lose Weight Naturally, Weight loss Tips in Ramzan, Lose Belly Fat in 1 Week - Duration: 8:22.

How to Lose Weight Naturally, Weight loss Tips in Ramzan, Lose Belly Fat in 1 Week

For more infomation >> How to Lose Weight Naturally, Weight loss Tips in Ramzan, Lose Belly Fat in 1 Week - Duration: 8:22.

-------------------------------------------

Dieter Bohlen: Der Poptitan spricht über sein DSDS-Aus! - Duration: 4:07.

For more infomation >> Dieter Bohlen: Der Poptitan spricht über sein DSDS-Aus! - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

『 Video Lyrics』Đừng Như Thói Quen - Jaykii x Sara [ Audio Official Lyrics Video ] #Buồn - Duration: 4:24.

For more infomation >> 『 Video Lyrics』Đừng Như Thói Quen - Jaykii x Sara [ Audio Official Lyrics Video ] #Buồn - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

How to study effectively in school, college and University - Duration: 7:32.

How to study effectively

using few important strategies if you are a student, and you like to know what the most effective way to study

This question comes to mind only a really intelligent student

in this video

I will tell you few essential approaches that are the necessity for a student to get a + marks in very short time

Everybody is telling you the study in this way other said a study in another way

But all are ignoring one thing all human are not same and all have the different abilities

First you must understand yourself

What are your god gifted qualities awarded by nature?

We must know our strengths and weakness

It is a key point in your entire life success

The next most important point you need to find your brain most optimal time in which your brain works fast

this time varies person-to-person

Some people Bran optimal time in the morning and other are in evening. You must have a specific brand optimal time

The third essential point is the concentration during study time?

During the study no other thought will come to your mind

It was not a hard process

It is just practiced in

beginning these intervals will short

But after some time you will easily handle it

Mostly it will take 10 to 20 days to build a concentration at the start

But if you will able to manage concentration

then you will save your a lot of time if

One topic is taking 40 minutes continues hardwork

After building this ability it will hardly take you 15 to 20 minutes the same topic

The fourth important point finds a great purpose of your study

Why you are studying?

The purpose always helps you work hard if you don't have the purpose of your study

Then it is like a train it has no destiny

Thomas said that

study with purpose both in church and in school

Write down your goals and what you plan to do achieve them aim high for you or capable

after knowing the purpose of your study

Then you will make a study plan a great plan will help you to achieve your desired goal

You must decide what you're studying goals are for each semester and each week

For the creation of the plan you must use a calendar with a mention in which date. I will study the subject

you may make the calendar on paper or by a paper calendar, or you may use calendar app for creating a plan I

Suggest you you will make first seven days plan

After seven days you will review your plan

What tasks complete and what tasks will not complete if few tasks will miss then you don't much worry about it

It is normal in beginning it will happen every student

Because in beginning we did not understand our vitality and weak area of the study

You must make a timetable for your study

You will find the time how much you will each day each week and each month

after analysis of your available time you will make a written timetable for your study I

Suggest you keep your prioritize your academic tasks

Work on the harder subjects first while you have more energy

The research shows that study sessions are most effective in small short chunks

You don't need to study three to four hours in one sitting you

Must break these study interval thirty minutes each

You must create favorable conditions for study

You must choose a quiet place to study where you can concentrate?

if the noise area it will affect your study and learning skills as

Per my own experience if I did not find suitable conditions for study

Then I will prefer to study in the night time

Because most people had slept in the night

If you have a smartphone tablet or computer for studying don't get sidetracked with social media or games

And you noticed the same teacher same study materials and equal available time

Some student will get a plus in exam while others are not performing well

The reason being that most students did not know how to study effectively during class lectures

Before going to class you must review your next topic that tutor will teach you tomorrow in class

During class lectures you will give your full concentrations you

must note the important points during lectures if

You will not understand any concept

You must ask questions to tutor about it

You will set any place where you easily hear the voice of the tutor

You must play an active role in your class you

Must highlight important points in your book

You will use flashcard for study

Flashcard will enhance your understanding of the topic

a study conducted on the student a

Passage had given to two group of students

Half were told they will be tested on the material

While the other half were told they would have to teach it to other students participants expecting to teach it did much better on understanding

When you're expected to teach your brain organizes the information in a more logically coherent structure

You must develop good study techniques

Use the s qr3 method for reading non math textbooks

survey question read recite and review

Use the priest method for reading math and science texts

preview read

examples summarize and problems

use repetition to increase remembering

review summary sheets and chapters weekly

for intensive memorization create flashcards and practice often you must give the test of the chapters of your book the

Practices test will help you identify a weak area of your concepts and memories

You must give the mock exams before you went to the final exam in

This way your success ratio enhanced 90% in final exam scores

A few studies have looked at the direct effects of education on health

You must focus on your health?

Health also affects on your the study

the most intelligent student will get low marks due to health issues only you must give proper daily time to your health a

Famous saying is that healthy mind always in healthy body if you are healthy, then you will easily concentrate on your study of

course some foods are better for your brain than others I

Have rounded up six brain foods. You should be eating to feed both your mind and body

These foods will boost your brain and memory

avocados beets blueberries walnuts and dark chocolate

If you thought this video was valuable

Please give it a thumbs up subscribe and leave a comment so other people will know it's worth watching, too

Thanks

For more infomation >> How to study effectively in school, college and University - Duration: 7:32.

-------------------------------------------

Self care that become small the acne or pimple. 大宮 整体 ニキビや吹き出物を小さくするセルフケア - Duration: 3:39.

Hi my name is youhei ozaki. Thanks for watch this video. This video talk about self care that become small the acne or pimple.

You will improve acne pain by this self care. I had acne in my face at few days ago.

I did self care into self face. There is not acne in my face now.

If you have acne,please do self-care that I tell. The method is so easy.

①Please put middle finger in acne. Don't strong touch. Put only.

②Please wait at few minutes. Maybe you will feel warmth into part that touched.

③Your acne will be small and don't feel painful.

This method is do effect in many trouble. For example skin swelling,etc. If you don't want to use cream,please try this method.

In this method is there is important point. It is how to put finger.

Please put self finger gently. The finger is put only.

It don't need many stimulation. Please deep breath when that state. Maybe,place that touching is become warm.

If you feel warm,acne improve little by little. Please concentrate your consciousness.

Do soften root-muscle of acne by that method. If root muscle become soft,blood flow heading for that is improve.

If keep good blood flow state,your acne improvement is very easy. Because to repair skin is need many nutrition.

I don't recommend to do pinching or scratch. Please do kind for self skin. I recommend do with watching TV show.

Your skin become better while watching TV show. Please do check acne stiffness or painful. Maybe you will feel the change.

Please try it. Thanks for watch this video. See you!

For more infomation >> Self care that become small the acne or pimple. 大宮 整体 ニキビや吹き出物を小さくするセルフケア - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Helene Fischer & Florian Silbereisen: Liebes-Wirbel! Wer ist der andere Mann? - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> Helene Fischer & Florian Silbereisen: Liebes-Wirbel! Wer ist der andere Mann? - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Popular Animated Kids Series | Super Duper (सुपर डुपर) - Big Block - Episode 37| Shemaroo Kids Hindi - Duration: 2:19.

I'm Super Duper Stan.

I'm a Super Duper Man

Doing everything I can to be super.

Nothing's better than being Super Duper Stan

Keeping it Super Duper.

Hey Hey Look at my skills

Lifting up a school bus jumping over hills

Oh,Oh,Oh,Oh I'm the fastest of fellas

Flying through the skies making airplanes jealous

I keep the skies supervised

Hey Birds.

Lookin' round with my x-ray eyes

Everything's safe! Spread the word!

Oh no! It's no surprise.

I'm super duper.

I've got the disguise

Otherwise, I'm just one of the guys.

I'm just Stan....

Yup

Without my costume, it would be tragic.

I mean think!

What would I do with my super duper fabric?

Make Curtains?

I'm Super Duper Stan.

I'm a Super Duper Man.

Doing everything I can to be super.

Nothing's better than being Super Duper Stan.

Keeping it Super Duper.

My powers don't come from a bug

or a bat or a bird.

I'm not radioactive.

That's ridiculous

I was born superb.

I can climb this tower if you need more proof

I actually grow flowers in a garden on the roof

I can swim like a fish! You'd think I had gills! I'm faster than a train

Even going up hills.

I'm Super Duper Stan

I'm a Super Duper Man

Doing everything I can to be super

Nothing's better than being Super Duper Stan

Keeping it Super Duper.

Hey hey.. When I feel I've done my best.

I head home for a super duper rest.

Put on my super duper slippers.

Put my cape away.

And think to myself.....

What a super duper day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét