Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 4, 2018

Youtube daily Apr 30 2018

yeah and because I just asked the question and and I'd like you to

interact a little bit with the Kristian shortly about the specific

strategy that you used with him if you don't mind we use that as a case study

but there are different levels of membership out there not with LinkedIn

so I I think I've got what it's tell me what they are I know that I have more

than the basic one but again I'm not sure that I'm actually utilizing that

very very effectively at the present time I know I'm paying a little bit

extra for my stand they use it then I've sort of drifted away so tell us the

different levels of membership and what we can do with each sure okay so

LinkedIn has a premium option and if you are going to upgrade or I think the best

value for money is the business plus option which is just a man I think it's

fifty seven dollars per month however generally that when people are figuring

out how to use LinkedIn and they don't feel like they're getting the results

that they bike that's the first place that they go to look for solutions just

word of warning that LinkedIn premium is not going to all of a sudden just create

a flood of leads into your profile yeah what it actually does is just enhances

any strategy that you may be using already so what we jeremy suggest is

start using LinkedIn for business purposes getting a return on investment

use it use some of these strategies that we've discussed here find connect engage

and then when you can see that it's actually working for your business

that's actually a good time to then upgrade and take advantage of the first

30 days free which LinkedIn offers we do we do definitely we are an advocate of

the premium account because all of our clients use it and then from there you

know there's a lot of upgrades we've got something called LinkedIn recruiter

which is the highest level of LinkedIn paid account you can have and we've got

something like you know 800 in mail credits which we actually don't even use

because we know that the fine connect engaged model is a lot more effective so

don't be fooled into thinking that in males are the answer to you know success

on LinkedIn far from the case one of the reasons why

I believe that there's not so much linked in training readily available

from LinkedIn is you know if their whole business model is geared around these

upgrades and as long as people believe that that's going to be the answers to

their lead generation strategy then that's what people keep doing but the

reality is you don't actually need the premium account to make money from

LinkedIn but what I believe is we'll see the platform evolve it'll be harder and

harder for us to add people as connections that we don't necessarily

know personally you know as LinkedIn evolves and they start to monetize a lot

more of the business activity that's happening on LinkedIn as you know when

traditionally LinkedIn has been regarded as a recruitment tool and so many

professionals still have like an exact copy of their CV as their LinkedIn

profile you know I was talking to somebody about LinkedIn a while back and

they said only 16% of the people using LinkedIn are actually using it for

recruitment purposes which which leaves 84% that are using it for business

purposes so I need more recently that LinkedIn is catching on to the fact that

there's actually a lot more sales people and business professionals and CEOs

using LinkedIn and there is recruitment so if you've got if you're on LinkedIn

to get more customers and all you have is a copy of your CV on your profile

you're probably not going to get many leads so if you're starting to think of

it as a tool to promote yourself and as a professional and apply strategy that

achieves the outcome you're looking for then you're gonna get a lot more success

in and when you do get that success it's important to measure the results yeah

like - about that in just a second but a really good example of that is

Christians profile on on LinkedIn so viewers my k/d have a look at that

sometime this Christian KAIST IA & Curcio see you Ric

see you are CEO I beg your pardon because I looked there last night I want

some information actually just to do a little intro for Kristian I had a look

there and of course it's been very well-written it's not a doesn't read

like a CV he actually gets into explaining what it is that he does what

it is that he offers so it is right for selling his services yours is

also a great profiles we would expect it to be

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét