Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 4, 2018

Youtube daily Apr 26 2018

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> Try Not To Laugh Funny Kids Compilation 2018 | Best Funny Fails - Duration: 10:33.

-------------------------------------------

Vor Ort beim Landgericht Freiburg | Zur Sache Baden-Württemberg! - Duration: 5:38.

For more infomation >> Vor Ort beim Landgericht Freiburg | Zur Sache Baden-Württemberg! - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

Arrow | Inside: Shifting Allegiances | The CW - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Arrow | Inside: Shifting Allegiances | The CW - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Ben Carson Unveils Plan To TRIPLE Poor People's Rent - Duration: 3:00.

Ben Carson, the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, has unveiled a new policy at

HUD that's going to triple the rent, the amount of rent that about four and a half million

American citizens currently have to pay.

Oh, and by the way, all of those four and a half million Americans who are about to

see their rent tripled, they all happen to be low-income American citizens.

Under the new policy proposal, HUD is going to make people who are getting federal housing

subsidies, or who are living in federal housing projects, they're going to reevaluate the

equation being used that determines how much money these people pay out of their pockets

versus how much comes from the federal government.

And in doing so, it's going to result in some people seeing double or triple the amount

coming out of their own pocket to pay for their housing.

They're also wanting to implement work requirements for anyone receiving or living in these federal

housing projects, or if you receive the federal housing subsidy.

They're going to make sure that you work, regardless of your ability to be able to work.

And the icing on the cake here is that they want to no longer factor in other costs or

expenses that you may have, like childcare or medical expenses.

So basically, the people in this country who need the most help are going to get even less

help from the federal government under Ben Carson's new proposal.

They don't care how much you have to pay in your medical bills, they don't care if you

have childcare costs because you have to put your child in daycare so that you can go work,

but you'd better still work.

That's what's happening under the Trump federal government.

Do you know why?

Do you know why all of this is happening right now?

Because we have to cut these programs.

We have to cut, cut, cut, because we just gave the wealthiest Americans in this country

a $1.5 trillion tax cut.

This is what happens with trickle-down economics, not just that the American workers don't see

anything, but that we have to then go and cut vital services for the neediest Americans

so that we can give rich people more money.

That is the state of the United States today under the Trump administration, under Republican

rule.

This is what they want to do, and they're not going to stop at HUD.

Paul Ryan has already made it clear that Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, all of those

cuts are coming in the very near future.

So what Ben Carson is doing at HUD to poor people all over this country, four and a half

million of them, is nothing compared to what this administration and the Republican Party

want to do to the rest of this country that is just struggling to get by.

For more infomation >> Ben Carson Unveils Plan To TRIPLE Poor People's Rent - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Stealing from the dead - Duration: 2:10.

For more infomation >> Stealing from the dead - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

DNA Caught The Golden State Killer, DA Tells Megyn Kelly | Megyn Kelly TODAY - Duration: 10:19.

For more infomation >> DNA Caught The Golden State Killer, DA Tells Megyn Kelly | Megyn Kelly TODAY - Duration: 10:19.

-------------------------------------------

Kevin Feige on 'Black Panther' & the Future of the Marvel Universe (2010) | #TBMTV - Duration: 1:54.

(machine whirring)

- There's been a lot of talk about different ways to go

for the future of Marvel in terms of film.

Whether you now kind of do smaller-budgeted films,

the $20-40 million dollar kind of thing.

Could you talk about that?

I heard a report that you were thinking

about doing like five or 10 minute short films?

Is there any truth to either of those?

- Well, I mean there's truth in that sort of

internally and private meetings, we brainstorm

all sorts of thing.

We live in an age when for some reason,

those things end up being talked about.

So nothing active other than hey,

we've got great stories, we've got great characters.

Not all of them are going to be giant tenfold movies.

How else can we explore and bring these

to life out of the comics?

- So what's the one character on that kind of,

you know I don't want to diminish the characters

in the second echelon, but you know,

the Dr. Stranges of the world, et cetera

that aren't kind of those a-list first ones

that we think about that you're optimistic

has real big screen potential that you want to see realized?

- You know, the ones that are coming up

I think what Brubaker and Fraction

have done with Iron Fist recently is exciting.

I think Black Panther and Wakanda

has an amazing potential to be a feature.

Dr. Strange as you've mentioned

and then there are obscure titles.

Guardians of the Galaxy I think have been

revamped recently in a fun way in the books.

- Do you think that, I know Sam Jackson

is reportedly to like 300 Marvel Movies.

- 400.

- 400, that's quite a deal.

He gets a lot so that's probably a lot of money.

You think there's a Nick Fury

S.H.I.E.L.D. movie out there too?

- I don't know, I think the answer is yes.

I think S.H.I.E.L.D. could be its own franchise.

I think frankly, the Avengers is going to be told

from that point of view in more so

than any of the other films up to that point.

So we'll get an inside look. - Prism of S.H.I.E.L.D.

- Correct, yeah.

For more infomation >> Kevin Feige on 'Black Panther' & the Future of the Marvel Universe (2010) | #TBMTV - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

¡Entérate de las peleas y los amores de la farándula! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> ¡Entérate de las peleas y los amores de la farándula! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Democratic candidate for Massachusetts gov drops from race - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> Democratic candidate for Massachusetts gov drops from race - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

My New Apartment! - Duration: 8:34.

- Hello, hello, hello my friends.

Kaitlyn here and let's do an Apartment Tour.

(chiming)

(upbeat electronic music)

So 2018 has been crazy.

I moved back in February

and I made this video when I first moved

because everything seemed to be going wrong.

So I'm pretty sure that there are mice, which is not cool.

No one told me there were mice.

I'm pretty sure they shouldn't have

allowed me to come in here with mice.

Here's the washer and dryer that the mice live in.

(animal squeaking)

It was dirty.

There were no blinds or window coverings of any kind.

And there were a lot of weird little things

that just seemed gross or unsafe.

Like this super nasty shower head, just...gross.

Or this random transformer that was screwed into the wall.

had cords coming out that were cut

and it had actually burned the outlet

behind where it as screwed in.

So basically it was a fire hazard.

Things were a mess and if you know me,

you know I don't like messes.

Because my life in general this year has been a mess

so I needed some semblance of control or consistency.

Just something.

But, hey, like two months after moving in,

I'm finally, I'm finally getting there.

So let's go take a look around.

(upbeat music)

- Ah (laughs).

So I guess, let's start in here.

This is my office.

Over here we have this cool, original fireplace

that looks like it has a door to a magical land.

And I have my vision board up top

with fun, decorative things.

Fake, fake succulents.

These are fake because I kill plants.

You've seen this as a background

for a few of my videos, now,

and I'm still kind of working on the layout I have.

I feel like it's a little bit too busy now.

So, it's a work in progress.

Here's my cool desk from Ikea.

I'm very, very excited about this desk

because it is very big and wide and long

and there's probably like a that's what she said joke

somewhere in there.

It's just so much easier to work at

and spread out all of my stuff and video edit

than my previous desk had been

where I felt very cramped.

Of course, I have to have a picture of Finn.

Another picture of Finn.

And then a picture of my dad when he was very, very young.

So, my dad and my cat.

That's how I roll.

Over here we have, the right side

are all my art supplies.

And the left side is mostly boxes of junk.

Fun fact, here's my glasses collection.

It's definitely a large amount in here.

Random thing covered with a shower curtain over here.

Well, it is a gigantic closet

and you can see where there's like a space

for a sliding inset door but the door was not there

and all that was there was this tension rod

so I found this cool floral shower curtain

and now we cover it so that everyone doesn't see

my giant collection of clothes.

Now let's continue on.

So we come out of the front room

and we enter into the living room.

Let me turn some lights on.

So here we are in the living room.

It should be noted that I'm on the second floor

so there is a long, dark stairwell

that I may have tripped and almost fallen

down these stairs more than I would like to admit.

We've got a nice couch or loveseat that was donated by my aunt.

Thank you, Aunt Grace!

This is wonderful, I have a place to sit (laughs)

in my apartment, which is really nice.

I'm a very big fan of my bookcase/television stand

and TV because this is my first ever TV that I've owned.

I may have gone slightly overboard in size

but I got a good deal.

There is that.

This is the bookcase that was awful to put together.

It said, do not use power tools

but unless you are a bodybuilder,

you definitely needed a drill to put this thing together.

Also, I'm very, very proud of my rainbow,

color-coded books on the bottom.

Photos of friends.

More friends.

There's a whole bunch of wires from my internet.

We won't, don't look at that part.

Look at this part.

Oh, this is great.

This mirror is wonderful.

I got this for $12 at Goodwill.

Just randomly went into a Goodwill

searching for just anything and stumbled upon this.

So, this is why you should definitely go thrift shopping.

Pretty real flowers for my birthday is another plant

that I'm trying to keep alive and probably

not doing the best job at.

Now we walk through this dark hallway

and first we get to the bathroom.

So this bathroom was kind of scary when I first moved in.

We talked about this being like

a clawfoot tub with a shower attachment.

And I was very worried about

how I was gonna make it all work.

But with like four shower curtains

and a whole bunch of zip ties, I have made it work.

You wanna peek outside the window

and see how close I am to the other apartment?

Look how close.

There's another roof.

This is why it was very weird

to not have blinds when I first moved in

because everyone's gonna see you pee.

The toilet's right there.

What, what?

Hello kitchen.

♪ Ah! ♪

So the kitchen's definitely about

creative storage solutions because you'll notice

this is the only cabinet in here.

I have been pretty smart with this cabinet.

I've got a lot of these divider, riser things

which has really doubled the amount of stuff

I can store in here.

Also, I got more hooks for this pot rack.

It looks dangerous (laughs).

I don't know how well it is holding everything

but it looks cool, right, against that brick wall, right?

Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh.

And finally, let's enter the purple oasis

that is my bedroom.

♪ Ah! ♪

Oh, hey, so hello.

Here's the beautiful brick wall

that I put my fairy string lights against.

It's really cool to sit in here at night

after the sun has gone down.

Sitting in the dark, this is really, really nice

to just have these lights on.

It makes it (breathing out) good, calming mood.

I very much enjoy it.

Here's my bed.

Very, very purple.

You'll remember these paintings

from the background of previous videos.

A massive amount of blankets because I have

to make myself a cocoon when I sleep.

My jewelry board.

Again, I have too many necklaces.

This is a recurring theme, as you'll see.

I have too much of everything.

Like, here are some belts, don't look at them (laughs).

This door actually goes out to a balcony back here.

It's shared with my nextdoor neighbor over on this side.

So I don't go out there very often.

I'll you a small peek.

I don't know if they'll be out there.

My back deck.

I don't know what's happening over here.

That's my neighbor's but here's my space.

I haven't used it.

A little backyard space.

Yeah, there you go.

So there you go.

Now you've been on the official KP Apartment Tour.

I'm really starting to like it.

I'm definitely more settled now.

I've got a place to do my yoga,

I've got my cooking routines down

and I've got rugs which just

really make things seem homier, even if they're not

in their final resting places yet.

More than anything, it's mine.

And I feel safe and I'm in an interesting neighborhood

that's got some cool things going on

that I'm slowly starting to get plugged into.

So, yeah, good things are happening.

For the question today, I wanna know,

what do you think about the apartment?

Tell me, down in the comments.

Plus remember that you can follow me on these other

social media sites, Instagram is

my favorite and maybe now that

I've got a nice apartment, I'll start

posting artsy apartment photos and become

like a lifestyle blogger.

Probably...probably not.

And if this video made ya smile, be sure to subscribe

And hit the notification bell so that you know the

moment there's a new video for ya.

And I'll see you guys next Thursday. Bye!

(upbeat electronic music)

For more infomation >> My New Apartment! - Duration: 8:34.

-------------------------------------------

Search for suspect in officer's killing continues - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> Search for suspect in officer's killing continues - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Wednesday, April 25th: Celebrating Laconia with Art - Duration: 6:23.

For more infomation >> Wednesday, April 25th: Celebrating Laconia with Art - Duration: 6:23.

-------------------------------------------

Chef Robert Irvine's Summer Street Corn Recipe - Duration: 4:03.

(upbeat music)

- Hi, Chef Robert Irvine here for bodybuilding.com

and today I'm going to teach you something about corn.

We're gonna make a dish called summer sweet corn,

or summer street corn, whichever way you like to go.

Remember we can get different types

and different colors of corn: yellow, bi-color, or white.

And they're all just as good, some sweeter than others.

Sweet corn's really simple,

it's great in potassium and protein.

So this is a fresh, healthy, my take on street corn.

Great, we're gonna take our corn,

season it, oil it, barbecue it.

Put it on the grill, get it nice and succulent.

Then we're gonna make a dressing.

And the dressing's where it gets nice and healthy.

Miso paste.

Miso paste is just fermented soy beans.

But you're gonna buy it as it's finished product

like this, instead of mayonnaise.

Into our bowl.

It's got a very different, nutty flavor.

We're gonna take some rice wine vinegar

and just mix that together.

While the corn is on the grill outside

getting nice and charred and flavorful,

this just adds kind of a different depth,

a deeper flavor, sweeter.

We're gonna take a little cayenne.

Or if you want to add some Sambal Olec,

if you want it really spicy you can do that also.

Some garlic.

Now garlic is the key to this.

I'm gonna chop some.

If you like garlic, put a lot in.

If you don't, you don't have to.

(chopping noises)

And you mince it up, just nice and fine.

Now remember this is going on top of the corn,

so you don't want big chunks of garlic.

You want little ones so it dissipates nicely on the corn,

gives great flavor.

There we go.

Into our bowl.

Mix, mix, mix, mix, mix.

Some scallion.

Now you notice I haven't put any salt.

Right now I've got bacon rendering.

Bacon, everything tastes better with bacon.

When we render the bacon it takes all that fat out,

but we want a texture of crispiness

when it goes on top of the corn.

So, I am gonna add a little pepper into our dressing.

No salt.

And the obligatory acid.

Acid is great for digestion, also adds great flavor.

In there.

You wanna get the best out of your limes,

microwave them for about thirty seconds,

get the essential oils out of the skin and voila.

There we are.

Simple dressing can be made easy and the day before.

Okay, our corn is already done.

Nice and golden brown as you can see here.

That means all the sugar has come out of it.

It's got great flavor.

Alls I'm gonna do

is take our sauce

over the top of that nice warm corn.

And this is a great dish

you can get your kids to help you with.

Little bit more scallion.

Some feta cheese.

You can use any cheese that you like.

I like feta cheese.

And a little bit of micro-greens.

Again, if you don't want to use micro-greens,

you don't have to.

Don't forget the bacon.

The bacon is already salted,

that's why you didn't see me add salt.

There we have a simple dish of summer corn

or summer street corn.

Made simple.

This is Chef Robert Irvine from bodybuilding.com.

Stay tuned for more healthy and fun recipes.

(upbeat music)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét