Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 4, 2018

Youtube daily Apr 27 2018

Hi there! Today we're gonna talk about the new Gmail design 2018. Let's get to it.

Hi guys! Welcome back. I'm so excited to have you here and I'm so excited to talk

about this new update from Gmail because it's been ages since they've done a

redesign. So I particularly I've been using Gmail for I don't know as long as

I can remember I mean I went from Hotmail straight to Gmail and

I've never looked back. So I'm really excited. The last time they did a

redesign was in 2011. So seven years is a very long time in the digital space and

Gmail hasn't really progressed much, in terms of how we work within email for

work. You know. People are using slack and you know to communicate so messaging

through email has become a little bit less of a priority than it used to. So

it's gonna be interesting to see well how these new features are gonna make

people use Gmail more than they used to. I'm pleased to say that there's quite a

few productivity sort of tools and apps that are integrated within the Gmail

which I find really useful for you know somebody who likes to multitasks and

like me but I'm not really good at multitasking so I appreciate any help

that I can get with multitasking.

So some of the really exciting new features include some of the integration

of productivity apps like the Google Calendar Google Tasks and Google keep.

The other thing that's really interesting is the new updates in terms

of the security. And I wonder if this had anything to do with Facebook's fiasco

recently so everybody's kind of like stepping up their security in terms of

data and making sure there's a confidential sort of feature integrated

within this new update so before we get into the features I want to tell you how

you can turn on the new Gmail. So if you have a personal gmail account which is

you know the free account you can just go to the settings and then click that

cog gear button there on the top right hand side and you can turn on the new

Gmail by clicking 'Try the new Gmail'. But if you have an account that is owned by

somebody else which is you know could be a university or organization or company.

Then you're gonna have to ask your admin to turn the features on for you. You're

not going to be able to do it yourself. So if you're an admin yourself, I'm gonna

show you how you're gonna be able to turn on these new features for your

company or organization. Alright without further ado, let's get into it.

So to access it go to the app menu and then click admin and you'll be taken

here to the Google admin dashboard and then you click 'Apps'. You can also see the

steps on the right-hand side here next you can click on G-Suite and then

click on Gmail. And then click on user settings and then scroll down to until

you see 'New Gmail Early Adopter Program'. Over here you click 'Allow my users

access to the new Gmail UI and features'. So now when you go back to the settings

the dashboard all your users will see this. They'll be able to try the new

Gmail now within your organization.

So the new email feature is the ability

to organize your email directly from the inbox. So basically what that means is

without even clicking the email you can do four things. You can archive it, you

can delete it and you can mark it as read or unread and you can snooze it. The

snoozing is actually the most interesting feature here because just

imagine if you didn't want to deal with an email just yet and you know you can

deal with it say the day after. You could just snooze that email until tomorrow

and then it will pop up again in your Inbox.

I can just see myself using snoozing a lot because I might have a few

newsletters sometimes that just you know I don't have time to read it so what

I'll do is I'll probably snooze a few of the newsletters that I get. Which is

probably could get up to a hundred a day. I would snooze them and then sometimes

you might find that they get lost because you're snoozing quite a lot. So

you're gonna think, where can I find the snooze emails. So if you need to find the

snooze to emails there's two ways of you to do this the first one is to just

search inside the email which is just put "in: snoozed" and this way you can just

have all the snooze emails searched. Like you would do with any other search

in Gmail. But the other place that you can do it.. the second place you can do it

is with the three bars on the top left of Gmail. If you just click that and

then click 'Snoozed' then it will come up with all the emails

that you have snoozed in one window. So if you ever get lost and you don't know

where to find all your snoozed the emails, this is how you find it.

So there are a few inbox features that are worth noting. One specifically is

going to be the expand and shrink view of your dashboard. So basically with the

new Gmail by default, you'll see all the attachments that are attached on an

email in the initial view, so without even clicking on an email, you'll be able

to see the attachments and even click on them. But that can make your inbox look

really cluttered with all these you know if you had a lot of attachments and then

you also have this new sidebar which I'll talk about later. So it can get

quite cluttered so basically what you can do is you can go to the settings,

which is that gear cog there, on the top right and then you can click on it and

you could click on display density and choose between three different views. So

you know if you don't like it to look too cluttered then you might want to go

with the compact option. So that's one of the features another way to declutter

the new Gmail dashboard is by clicking on the you know the three lines I talked

about earlier on the top left. If you click that it will reduce the width of

the menu on the left hand side so if you wanted to just shrink up and take less

space you could just click on the three lines on the top left and it will shrink

up that sidebar on the left.

Now with the new Gmail, apart from it looking really sleek and kind of more

like the mobile version, the other new exciting feature at least for me is the

addition of the right-hand sidebar. So in the right-hand sidebar if you click it

open, what you'll see is integration of three current Gmail apps, which is

Google Calendar, Google Tasks and Google Keep available on the right-hand side. So

that means that you don't have to click to go to your Google Calendar, open it, in

order to access it. I always find this a bit cumbersome when I'm trying to

arrange an appointment with somebody. I always send them a Google invite and I

always find it you know a bit of a hassle to click Google Calendar and then

send it. I always like tend to tell the other person, "Can you send me an invite?"

because I can't be bothered to go through all these steps. But now you can

just go to the right-hand side of that and click on Google Calendar and then

you could create a new events, you can view events, you can edit events right on

the right-hand side of the sidebar in your Gmail. So that's gonna be a

time-saver. You just don't know if you have to do create a lot of appointments

or you have to deal with you know just looking at your schedule quite a lot

throughout the day. Then this could be really useful for you. The other thing is

Google Keep. So if you are used to using Google Keep on your phone then what's

great is now you have access to it in your Gmail so if you had made a note

about a grocery shopping or something if you had an idea you popped it in Google

Keep. You know some people use Evernote but I tend to use Google keep. It's

accessible there while you're working in your inbox. You can easily access it

right there on the right-hand sidebar. The last one that's available on the

right-hand side but really excites me is the Google Tasks. So you can create

checklist for me you know it's like things that just pop into my mind like

what I need to do for the day. Usually I just kind of write them down, the top

3 things I have to do for the day, on a piece of paper or like on some

sticky notes. You know sometimes a sticky note on Mac. But now I can use

the Google Tasks within my email and that's gonna be a time-saver as well

because there's a record of it there is not just bits of paper lying around. It's

gonna be really useful for me just a click of a button inside my email and I

can create a checklist right there and then. So that's gonna be super helpful

for doing work on the go.

So another thing that they say is upcoming I'm not sure whether or not

some people have had it yet, the AI feature that's integrated within the new

Gmail. So one of the highlights that they mentioned was the nudging AI feature. So

what this means is Gmail is gonna try to understand which emails are from which

contacts are very important to you. Like you know

the Priority Inbox and then they're gonna try and nudge you if you haven't

replied to this important content or this important person after a few days.

You know a might say you received this three days ago and you know maybe you

should reply because this is an important content or important contact,

or content. So it's gonna use the artificial intelligence to determine

that. So that might come in handy or it might be annoying it depends on how you

look at it.

So last year there was the thing about phishing on Gmail and the increase of

people trying to phish your information from Gmail. So Gmail has now come up with

a new security feature where they come up with this big red box to warn you if

they think an email is trying to phish for your information. So it makes it

really really clear so you can't miss it and hopefully you know this will help a

lot of people who are usually the vulnerable people are usually, you know

the targeted people for these type of scams. So hopefully it will help a lot of

people from getting scammed this way.

Another cool feature is the ability to just add a recipient within the body of

the text of the email. So you know how you used to maybe add another email to

the two recipient or the CC recipient or the BCC recipient. Now all you have to do

is press the @ symbol and then start typing your contacts name, if

they're within your contact directory, their name will come up and then they

will automatically be added as a recipient to the email. Isn't that cool?

It's kind of like tagging somebody and in a tweet or or on Facebook. It's so so

cool and I think is the right... they're going in the right direction, for sure.

So this feature that I'm gonna talk about is gonna be something you've seen

before. So if you use Gmail or mobile you'll notice the smart reply that they

have. I don't know why they call it smart reply but basically it's like suggested

reply based on the content of your of the email. So usually if somebody sends

you email can you make it 4 p.m. tomorrow and then I'll give you three

options 'Yes I can', 'No, I can't', ' Maybe'. You know something like

that, three blue little boxes and then you just click it and then so you don't

have to type out the text. You click the suggested response and then it's typed

out for you and just press send. So the same features are now available on the

desktop version which is this new Gmail redesigned version. So all you have to do

is exactly the same smart reply, use the suggested replies. I personally have

never ever used them because I just never had found that their responses

were the responses that I wanted, so it depends I mean that made no difference

to me but if you're somebody who used it a lot on mobile. You'll be happy to know, it's

now on desktop as well.

Now one thing Gmail did mention in their blog is the ability to create

confidential email, which means that you could, it's kind of like snapchat. You

know, it's disappearing email. So basically what you can do is you can

send an email to somebody at but you can prevent them from forwarding or printing

this email. But what you know it's not really foolproof because you can still

screenshot the email, so I'm not really sure how this is gonna work. But it might

work in some situations. So, yeah it could it's an interesting new feature and I'm

interested to know how I would use it too. At the moment I don't see the need

for it. I kind of like having the trail of emails but for some situations it might

be cool to have it. Another cool thing about the confidential feature is that

you can actually also turn on the two-factor authentication for it. So say

if you sent an email to somebody a confidential email to someone, you want

to make sure that that is the person that's actually receiving it. So the

two-factor authentication makes sure that the person, you know, they might have

like a code sent to their phone or something to authenticate that this

person even though you're sending it to their email, you don't want it to be like

hacked by somebody else because it's so confidential, so super top secret. So this

is also you know a very cool feature to have and I can see a lot of businesses

maybe making use of this feature. Just like you know teenagers use snapchat. So

I'm gonna be really interested to see if this is something that would benefit and

encourage more corporate users to use Gmail.

So one of the last features that I came across was the offline support for Gmail.

So what does this mean? So this means that you can search, write, respond to,

delete and archive up to 90 days worth of messages while you're offline. So if

you're somebody who say always maybe, traveling, always in the air, on the plane,

always driving, you know, you might find the offline support really useful when

you're you're in areas that don't have good Wi-Fi or good internet connection

that you can still store all you know you can still do your work and respond

to people and have that stored until you have internet connection and then it

will all get sent off when you know when you can connect to the internet.

I hope that all these features are gonna be useful for you I mean I personally, you

know, I'm a wait and see kinda gal. But I do love the whole sidebar with the

calendar, the Google Task and Google Keep and you know, there's options to add on

even more apps on the side there from the Google Marketplace. So I might look

into that as well. And if I find anything interesting I'll let you know. But if you

find anything interesting, please do let me know and until next time I'll see you

in the next video. Bye!

For more infomation >> Discover the BEST Features of the New Gmail Redesign 2018 - Duration: 16:47.

-------------------------------------------

Newest supermarket 'different from anything Wegmans has ever done' - Duration: 1:34.

For more infomation >> Newest supermarket 'different from anything Wegmans has ever done' - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Amante Pide Residencia 💁🤭🙄 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 18:42.

For more infomation >> Amante Pide Residencia 💁🤭🙄 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 18:42.

-------------------------------------------

Police: Man tries to install skimming device on gas pump - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Police: Man tries to install skimming device on gas pump - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Manchester man accused of threatening to kill mother's boyfriend - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> Manchester man accused of threatening to kill mother's boyfriend - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

South Omaha Learning Community graduates adults, helping their families - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> South Omaha Learning Community graduates adults, helping their families - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

New effort to keep big rigs out of high-speed lanes - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> New effort to keep big rigs out of high-speed lanes - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Tour the Millennium Falcon in NKY - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Tour the Millennium Falcon in NKY - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

24-year-old identified as man found shot to death - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> 24-year-old identified as man found shot to death - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Man accused of killing LMPD officer in chase pleads guilty - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> Man accused of killing LMPD officer in chase pleads guilty - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Murder warrant obtained for NH man in killing of ex-fiancee - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> Murder warrant obtained for NH man in killing of ex-fiancee - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Derby Festival marathon preparations underway - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Derby Festival marathon preparations underway - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Social media post alleges racial motive in Moore killing - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Social media post alleges racial motive in Moore killing - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Promising Alzheimer's treatment gives patients hope - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Promising Alzheimer's treatment gives patients hope - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Eskridge Auto Free Ride: After studying successful people, teen learns ability comes from within - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> Eskridge Auto Free Ride: After studying successful people, teen learns ability comes from within - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Enfield police chief resigns after investigation - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> Enfield police chief resigns after investigation - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

WDSU Editorial: Lunch shaming should not be allowed in Louisiana - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> WDSU Editorial: Lunch shaming should not be allowed in Louisiana - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Eric Bellinger Is A Married Man Who Doesn't Mind Being "Desired" | Comment Choir - Duration: 2:59.

(upbeat music)

- Alright. First card.

"Caption this." I like doing caption this,

'cause a lot of times, you know,

the people be saying some crazy stuff that I'm like,

how does you even see that from that photo?

"When your phone isn't in your pocket

and you go back to where you left it and ya girl have it."

♪ I ain't even trippin' ♪

♪ You can go through my phone, yeah ♪

♪ Said I ain't even trippin', (beep) ♪

♪ I'mma leave that (beep) at home, yeah ♪

Next one.

"When the direct deposit hits while you at the function."

♪ We at the club, (beep) this funny ♪

♪ 'Cause we at the club, we making money ♪

Alright, "caption this," another caption this.

"When you tell her to order whatever

and she actually does, then that tab come.

That's the 'so I only had the appetizer and lemonade' face."

You know, I'm not really tripping, order what you want,

when I say order what you want,

♪ Order that, order that, whatever you want ♪

♪ Order that, yeah, order that, run me a tab ♪

♪ Keep a smile on your face, yeah ♪

♪ I got money in the bank ♪

Alright, I'mma just eat outside.

I like this photo, I like this photo, I like this photo.

But I just thought this one was just interesting, like,

this is like, this is meme-worthy, you know?

(laughs)

"Damn I hope I remembered to put a touch of

baby powder in these loafers."

I know what you mean, EB, I know what you mean, EB.

♪ And you know, you don't wanna be ashy, no ♪

♪ You don't wanna be ashy, no ♪

♪ 'Cause you see the ankles, phew ♪

Holla at me.

Yeah. This is sexy. Yeah.

What's the comment?

"Can these hoes calm down, he's a god fearing married man."

(laughs)

Ay mans, it's right, but at the same time, you feel me,

I'm out here to be desired, you feel me?

You know, if they ain't looking, I don't want her.

And if they ain't looking, she don't want me.

♪ With the chest hair out, yeah, yeah ♪

♪ With the chest hair out, with the blonde on top ♪

♪ With the chest hair out, with a thousand chains ♪

♪ And the chest hair out ♪

Last photo.

"This love is presidential."

Do you see La'Myia's side profile?

♪ Sent from Heaven ♪

I'm mesmerized by her eyes, I tell no lies,

it was no surprise that when I saw her, she was the one.

And it was easy, we had a son.

His name is Eli, and now I rely on him to give me joy

through the day, every way, from night until day,

and I keep going, and I drift away into his happiness,

because he's my son and he's my guy

and he's my best friend, he's my right-hand man.

Shout-out to La'Myia, she's on fire,

and she's my one and only desire!

(upbeat music)

For more infomation >> Eric Bellinger Is A Married Man Who Doesn't Mind Being "Desired" | Comment Choir - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

DJ Esco Talks About The Only Song He Could Think Of While In Prison & More! | Pull Up - Duration: 8:57.

This is Mouse Jones for BET Social.

And I'm here with...

I'm DJ Esco and I'm pullin' up.

Ayeeee.

- Appreciate you comin' out, man. - Appreciate it, man.

- How you doin'? - All good, how you been, man?

- Kolorblind, the album, is in stores. - Kolorblind, first album, yes.

So what's the reception been like since this came out?

Man, it's been...

You know, I got a better reaction than I thought.

I been... hard nights of sleep

wondering how the people are gonna react.

You work on your music so hard and no one heard it but you.

'Cause I... no one works on the beat.

When I make beats, I don't let no one in the studio with me.

- None of that. - Yeah.

None of those pictures, none of those Instagrammers.

I don't want no opinions.

Whether it's good or bad.

I don't want nothing. I just want what's in my brain.

So it's real nervous when it's gonna come out to the world,

because you don't know how they gonna react to it.

You know what I'm sayin'?

But the fact that I'm getting a positive reaction...

and Nas blessed me with three verses,

which was really like... I'm really proud of that record.

You know what I'm sayin? On that album.

How did you get to a space like that,

where you're just comfortable with "Whatever I'm about to put out,

this is what y'all gonna deal with"?

Well, working with Future was really where I learned

the most to trust myself.

Because I did 56 nights one time.

When I came home from prison, from Dubai, from 56 nights,

I made a mixtape called 56 Nights.

And it was so personal,

I didn't want anyone to be involved with it

because of my story through music

that no one really could've went through but me.

So I didn't want no one's opinion on 56 Nights.

So, that was the first time I made an album or mixtape

without letting Future hear nothing.

He didn't hear anything.

He just heard the finished product.

Now, 56 Nights, that's the joint that had

that "March Madness" came out of.

- Yeah, "March Madness", right. - So what was your--

Yeah, you know what I'm sayin'? So...

Yo, that's one of the craziest records to drop.

I think that might be... like, later on when our kids is older

and they talk about hip hop records,

they gonna talk about "March Madness".

So, how you even--

Yeah, "March Madness" was, like, it's one of those records that,

when I was in prison,

you kind of lose memory because your mind's on different things.

- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - So, all the music that you know

and all the lyrics... you can't remember none of them.

I couldn't rap a Future song for nothin'

when I was in Dubai prison because my mind couldn't...

couldn't come up with it.

It was thinking about other things.

And, at that time, how long had you been working with him?

We'd been working with each other seven years now.

So, it was about to be ten years now.

So, this is seven years in, my mind's going blank,

but the only thing I can think of was this "March Madness".

This melody. It's the only music

that was in my... I could hold on to.

So, as soon as I got off the plane

and we got to the studio, we laid down "March Madness".

And then when you're at a party or you're at a concert

and that record drops, how does that feel,

watching people go crazy?

It's emotional because you know where the song stemmed from.

- Right. - You know what I mean?

So to see the reaction...

And it wasn't a single, like, it was just...

It was a song that just touched people.

You know what I mean?

We didn't push it. It wasn't on the radio.

It wasn't like we made a major video.

It was a song on a mixtape.

♪ Dirty sprite in my cup ♪

- Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know-- - That's crazy!

That's cra--

Yo, that's the first record. Like, I used to look at...

- I'm from New York. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.

So, you know, it's a little bit different.

But that was one of the first records that I heard

that made me do these things.

Like, this is what I started doing.

"What am I doing? Oh, whoa, whoa, I'm in New York, no!"

Yeah, you've got a million records sold!

- You got Rich the Kid, - O.T. Genasis--

O.T. Oh, I love O.T!

Nas, Ty Dolla, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie...

So, we in New York.

Yeah, we in New York, you know what I mean?

Like you say, A Boogie, Nas...

How big is that, to have Nas on your record, man?

It was like bridging a gap for the people that don't know

that Nas used to be named Nas Escobar.

So it was like going from DJ Esco to Nas Esco.

'Cause the newer kids just know him as Nas.

Yeah, the newer kids just know him as Nas.

But he used to be Nas Escobar.

I wanted to bridge that gap.

I like hip hop history so I wanted to bridge that gap.

Featuring what's going on with the young artists, older artists,

really we ain't putting it together like I think we should

- Right, right. - be in hip hop, we ain't...

We ain't getting' along like we should be.

And I wanted to personally do a song with Nas.

We were on a plane one day coming from San Fran

on an early morning flight, and he was sitting behind me.

And I turned around. I wanted to talk to the big homie.

- You know what I mean? - Right, right.

There's the real Esco. There's DJ Esco and OG Esco.

And he was down to do a record.

And, you know, I put Future on it, so he blessed it.

So tell us about this collaboration you've got with Diesel.

Oh, yeah, that's dope, man. Diesel, uh...

You into the fashion now.

Yeah, I kind of come into the fashion.

- It's more style for me. - Okay.

You know what I'm saying? Sometimes, fashion...

I can't even pronounce some of the fashion,

you know what I mean?

So, I wouldn't say I was a fashion guy.

But I'm definitely a style guy, you know.

And Diesel's definitely my style.

I spent a lot of money on Diesel before we even connected.

Before we even reached out, or they reached out,

it was just genuine.

I always post without even adding them or anything.

-You just have some Diesel. - I was just wearing Diesel.

That's just what I was wearing, you know?

Performing on stage, they had some jogger jeans which felt like--

- Like the fabric... - Like jogging pants, yeah.

The fabric was, like, I could jump around.

I'm real energetic on stage.

So I was, like, I wasn't worried about my pants.

It was looking right. So, yeah, Diesel's right for me.

They call you the coolest DJ in the world.

But somehow, we never hear about none of your personal life.

Unless it's something you're telling us, right?

How do you do that?

Like, how are you able to be at this level of fame

and not have your business all out on the streets?

I know we're in the age where privacy is weird.

- Right. - Because you're supposed

to show everybody everything you're doing

or you're not doing it.

Right, right. It's almost frowned upon,

like "eugh, why you actin' like that for?"

So, I like to just...

I like to chime in and let people know things that I think

is important with my work, but when it comes to personal,

I go home and I separate the two.

So, no love & hip hop. They're not for you.

Yeah, no love & hip hop for me.

None of that.

- No high-profile relationships. - None?

Nah, man.

Speaking of which,

you got this dating screening process that I heard about.

You gotta break this down

'cause this was some of the most player stuff I ever heard.

So, like, explain this to the people.

So you've got this screening process when you date.

- Yes. - When women shoot their shot at you

what is the screening process?

2%. 2% make it.

- Like milk. - Like milk.

2%.

If it's 100 girls I'm screenin'... Two. 98 ain't making it.

They ain't makin' my cut. Now, the homies...

[laughing]

I gotta be DJ Esco homie. We homies after this, aight?

You gotta put me on.

Yo, real fast. Give us your favorite BET moment.

This don't count. 'Cause this gonna be one of them.

Damn, my favorite BET moment!

- Remember, we got-- - That basement was just...

- The basement was-- - Ill!

Yeah.

You know, my favorite BET moment

actually was Tigger freestyling in there.

- You liked Tigger's action? Oh, OK. - Uh-huh.

I was always waiting to see what he was gonna do.

I was like...

- Because he was bold. - Yeah.

He was going in there with legends, like,

"Yeah, my turn". Like, "yo", you know?

And sometimes you'd be like "Alright, I'm doing too much",

you know what I'm sayin'?

- And they were real freestyle! - They were freestyles, yeah!

Like, maybe... I don't know, I didn't account for every else,

but his, he was coming off the top.

He was getting nice every day.

You gotta mess with Tigger, man.

But, nah, my favorite BET moment, man,

is got to just be, like you said, it's got to be the freestyles.

- Just hearing it. - Yeah, freestyles.

- Whether it was the Booth, - Yeah, the Booth.

Freestyle Friday, which is back now, uhm...

Oh yeah, that's the whole Freestyle Friday bit.

There's the Freestyle Friday where the champion hold it down.

- You know what I'm saying? - Yeah, that used to be a thing.

The champion used to hold it down.

Yeah, I remember on Freestyle Friday we used to be

in the lunch room, like "Nah, it's Freestyle Friday!"

"It's Freestyle Friday, what's up right now?"

Yeah, no, no, no, that was real, yeah, culture.

Before you get out here...

you're a producer, we're talking about Freestyle Friday,

did you ever like, were you ever at the lunch table

making a grindin' beat?

- Yeah. I was that guy. - You could do it right now?

If I got you a pen, could you do it right now?

Uh... uhm, I can.

We got a pen? I just seen a pen.

- Go ahead, let's see it. - Want me to do it with a pen?

- Yeah, yeah. The grinding beat. - Ah, the grinding beat!

[beating]

I can't get it. I can't get it.

- Yo, that's cool. - Yeah, I got it in my head. No.

I love that album. Everybody that mess with that album...

Thank you, man. Kolorblind.

Appreciate you comin' out, man. For real.

Appreciate your support, BET. You know what I'm saying?

Pullin' up on y'all. I'm here. DJ Esco.

This has been Mouse Jones from BET Social.

My man DJ Esco, he just pulled up.

Come on, man.

For more infomation >> DJ Esco Talks About The Only Song He Could Think Of While In Prison & More! | Pull Up - Duration: 8:57.

-------------------------------------------

Oven Roasted Shrimp ~ Kitchen Basics ~ Noreen's Kitchen - Duration: 4:50.

Hi everyone welcome back to my kitchen today

I'm going to show you the quickest easiest most delicious way to prepare shrimp

We're gonna roast it in the oven this takes very little time and it's super easy to do

I'm gonna be making mine to put into a special salad

I'm gonna be making in another video

And I thought I would bring you along and show you how I roast this shrimp up. Let's go see how this all comes together

Roasting shrimp is so easy and you really need very few ingredients

What I have here is two pounds of peeled and deveined white shrimp you use whatever shrimp is your favorite

I like to get local fresh hot shrimp

But you can use frozen shrimp and sometimes you can even find that shrimp where it's called easy peel

And they've actually run a blade through the back of it

They've split open the shell and they've deveined it for you

So all you have to do is run it under some cold water and peel the shell off

Now you can roast these with the shells on for peel-and-eat shrimp later

Absolutely up to you I'm gonna be using these in a salad recipe so I want them to be peeled I

Love roasting shrimp best of all because when you steam it or boil it

It just seems to me that it isn't as full of flavor as it is when you roast it

So simple ingredients 2 pounds of peeled shrimp

Quarter of a cup of olive oil the juice of one lemon and about a tablespoon of your favorite seafood seasoning, this is my homemade

copycat kind of Old Bay seasoning

I have a recipe for that. I will leave a link in the I

Box above as well as the information box below the video

So I'm gonna show you how hard it is to do this

I'm going to go ahead and squeeze my lemon

Right over my shrimp

Just like that. I'm gonna put my olive oil over here, and I'm gonna add my seasoning right in there

You can add as much much or as little seasoning as you prefer

And then I'm just gonna take a spatula or spoon

And I'm gonna get in here and mix it all up so everything

Gets evenly coated with lemon juice and olive oil and the seasoning and I may hit this with a little extra seasoning

But let's see what I have is a baking sheet that

I have lined with aluminum foil get all of this

in a single layer

Spread it out nice and even I have my oven preheated at 375 degrees

These are gonna roast for about

12 minutes or until they're just pink you don't want to overcook shrimp because

Nobody likes to eat in the little eraser

I'm just gonna give this a little extra sprinkle of

The seafood seasoning this already has like salt pepper paprika

all sorts of yummy

Spices in it and now we're gonna go ahead and throw this in our preheated oven 12 to 15 minutes

And I'll be back when they're done, and I'll show you what they look like well there

You have it our shrimp roasted for 12 minutes

It came out perfect as it does every time this is succulent moist it's not chewy

It's perfectly done and it cools off in no time. I'm gonna be using this in a salad

that's gonna be coming up in another video in the future so keep your eyes open for that and

It's really very irresistible. You can see two pounds of shrimp after you get it peeled and deveined

It doesn't really make a lot of shrimp, so this is all going in the salad bowl with some other fantastic

Ingredients that's how I roast shrimp

It's absolutely delicious, and I hope you give it a try if you liked today's video

Please consider giving me a thumbs up and if you're new to my kitchen welcome

It's always a pleasure to welcome new friends be sure and hit that subscribe button

And if you are a tried-and-true member of the Noreen's kitchen family always

Be sure and go down and make sure that you hit that bill notification button

Because we don't want any of you to miss out on all the real food for real people

Real easy recipes that we present all the time right here on our YouTube channel and straight from our kitchen

I hope you give roasted shrimp a try sometime soon in the summertime

It's the perfect way to cook it unless you're throwing it on the barbie of course, but it's quick

It's easy and it's done you can have it ready in your fridge

And you can just pop it in your salads throughout the week and its really great

So I hope you give it a try, and I hope you love it and until next time. I'll see you

Oh

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét