Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 4, 2018

Youtube daily Apr 27 2018

Hey, this is the Daily Overpass, my name is Eric and I make apps!

Now today, I wanna talk about the difference between Apple and Google for app developers.

Ok, so this morning I decided once again to do the video outside, to go for a little drive

and pull over to the side of the road before I head into the office.

today I wanna talk a little bit about the differences between Apple and Google for app

developers.

I've already established this week that I am upset with Apple because they rejected

another app.

I've done so many apps with them, it's just something I expect! When I submit an app to

the App store, I think it's like a 50 50 percent chance of it actually going through these

days!

It's ridiculous, it is absolutely ridiculous the way it is.

And I started thinking about...I thought I would talk about the differences between the

Apple app store and Google play for new app developers that are just getting into this,

so you know what to be prepared for.

And I think, the biggest thing between Apple and Google is the mentality, which is that

Google wants me to be there.

Google wants app developers.

The more apps Google can have, the better.

They'll reject it if you break the rules, if they find that you're doing something wrong

they will take it out because you're damaging the platform, but Google wants you to be there.

To Apple, the app developer is almost a nuisance.

This may be unfair, I'm sure if I had Angry Birds or some big million download apps, they

might be a bit nicer to me but this is just the way I've always found it.

One of the things about Google is I'm constantly getting contacted by Google with new events.

At one point I remember, when my first app was getting quite a few downloads, they contacted

me and said "hey, we would like to give you a consultant, put a consultant on you so we

can talk a little bit about how you can improve ad performance", and that was my first talking

with an AdMob representative.

Not everybody gets this, there are probably hundreds of thousands of app developers, I

don't know what the actual stat is, so they can't see everybody but they are.

They do want you to be there.

They're always improving the Google Play platform, they're giving you lots of reporting tools.

Now the app store is improving too regularly, but not the same amount.

I have so much trouble with Apple that I never got the impression that they actually want

me to be there.

I feel like they tolerate me.

They tolerate me as an app developer, they say "we have an app for that, we have all

these apps on the app store" - they like to talk about how many apps there are but to

me, I might be jilted, but anybody who's ever used iTunes connect versus the Google Play

developer console knows that there's a better focus on developers on the Google Play developer

console, and the iTunes connect is just a terrible user experience.

If you're an Apple fanboy, you might disagree with that but that is just definitely my opinion.

What do you guys think?

I know a lot of people who watch this channel are Android only developers, but the reason

I buy this stupid iPhone, which I don't actually want - I'd rather have the Pixel 2 as my day

to day device - is because I need it to test iOS 11 applications.

My other test phone no longer works.

So I'm fully in, I have to spend money on an organisation that I just....I am buying

stuff from a company that doesn't like me as a developer.

That's the way it feels.

I might be a bit jilted, let me know what you guys think.

If you just do Apple stuff, you might think it's a great user experience, if you do Apple

and Google play, for me I've always found Google Play to be a much better developer

experience.

It's not just because they don't do reviews - if they did reviews I think they would be

better at it!

And of course because they don't do reviews, Google Play is so much more crowded.

Like I said, apps never die, they just sort of fade away.

A good app never dies, it just fades away!

Whereas on Apple , if you don't renew your developer account like if it's just not worth

it, they go away, they upgrade to iOS 11, and if you didn't keep up with it they go

away.

So Apple is very good at culling the old stuff.

But you know, I guess it's just my opinion.

Let me know what you guys think!

If you develop for both, do you find this?

Do you find that Apple tolerates you and Google Play actually wants you to be there?

Because that's the way that I've always thought of it, and that's the way that it seems to

me.

So anyway, that's it for today, I'll talk to you guys tomorrow!

For more infomation >> The Difference Between Apple and Google for App Developers - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 10 VĚCI O KTERÝCH NÁM RODIČE LHALI! - Duration: 10:02.

For more infomation >> TOP 10 VĚCI O KTERÝCH NÁM RODIČE LHALI! - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

Should Women with Fibroids Avoid Soy? - Duration: 4:53.

For more infomation >> Should Women with Fibroids Avoid Soy? - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

Bangla Comedy Natok 2018: Basic Ali 36 | Bangla New Natok 2018 | Tawsif Mahbub, Toya - Duration: 19:10.

Morning Rebecca

Why are you so naughty? \ What?

You fall on me everyday!

Riya! Riya! She did this once again intentionally...

Rebecca!

Listen to me Riya

Rebecca is crazy

Everyday she's doing this...

Her head is bugged

Yusuf! Yusuf!

Yes madam!

What are you doing?

Nothing. Go ahead

I gave a file to Mr. Basic yesterday

ask him if he has finished the job

Its done. Here it is. Its ready!

Take it

What is that?

File!

Yusuf, tell him that I am talking to you

Yusuf tell her that I am talking to her

Sir.. madam.. Imagine that I am standing here

keep talking

I got other things to do

Brat! I can't stand you!

You won't tolerate me during the lunch!

What will you have? Korean or Japanese?

Japanese!

Okay

Thank you for the lunch

Nothing to thank me... you paid the bills

So next week we shall go together

to visit Dr Nazmul Alam's (Dr. No's) office

and we will then hang around together

Yes, you can come with me if....

What?

What is this thing?

What?

What? what?

Why do you have her pictures on your desk?

Whose pictures? What are you talking about?

How did these come to my desk?

Riya, I don't know this... honest! Riya!

Riya, come on

Riya, please Riya!

Don't follow me!

No, Riya please... try to understand!

BHAW!

What?

What do you want?

500? 600? How much would you take

to stop interfering with my relationship with Riya?

500? 600?

You are so cheap!

How much? 5000? 6000?

I can stop messing with you two...

on one condition...

I want to experience whatever you did with Riya

to impress her!

Ok, fine!

I will do that. But not today!

I will take you to on a ride on my car

another day. Now buzz off!

Riya! Riya!

Rebecca?

You are so early in the office today?

I had some pending tasks...

Oh okay

So how are your parents?

Do you have siblings?

Bro, I am very busy. Can we talk later?

Oh, okay!

But our office has not yet started...

Bro, what are you doing with that banana in your mouth?

This is... so strange...

Ghostly....

how did this banana come to my mouth?

Why am I sorry?

You won't understand.... little girl!

I am a little girl?

yeah! yeah! yeah!

EEE

Who put a broom on my desk?

broom?

"I am sorry?"

Is everything a joke to you (formal you)?

Why call me a formal you?

I gave this to you for this reason....

throw it on me again!

Yusuf, is this coffee or tea?

Tea! Take it back!

Won't drink this!

Sir, our bank is performing way better this year than last year

the main reason is macro economy...

Mukul, speak in Bangla!

Note it, note it, Anik

Do you have a pen?

Okay fine! Don't play!

No need to talk!

But listen to what Hillol's dad did!

Hillol was working on his computer

His dad came in and said, go away-- I will work here

Hillol replied, but dad-- the computer is affected by a virus

Then his dad ran back to his room

Then what did he do?

He returned to Hillol's room with a homeopathy medicine

Surprised, Hillol asked his dad, "dad what are you doing?"

He said, "give this dose to your computer...

... all the bacteria will be killed! Ha ha ha!"

Yusuf! Tell him that he is telling me made up stories!

This can not be real!

Sir, our macro economy is doing very good!

So listen...once

...Hillol's dad

What? Where did you come from?

... our economy has.... /What?

Mukul bhai? Where is Basic? He was right here!

Whoa? How did I come here?

Exactly my question-- how did you come here?

I was... in... this is so strange!

Basic?

Sir... I was really...I mean!

Where did Mukul go?

This is really weird!

Sir... sir... I do not understand it myself...

This is a ghostly affair!

Indeed! Anik? Note it! Note it!

As I was saying... economy... Bangladesh...

Sir... I am lost sir... I need to drink water!

Yusuf? Water!

Yusuf bhai! Water!

Yousuf? Is that tea or coffee?

Coffee!

Not interested! Take it back!

As I was saying... I am very happy

our loan collection process is progressing as per the schedule

Note this Anik

So Riya, what's the update on our loan defaulters?

Sir, we have made good progress there in that sector too

We got back Tk 200 crore from five loan defaulters in the last two months

Wow! Wow! Anik, note it!

Show me the chart!

Sure, sir!

Hey... what are you doing?

Sorry sir... my hands slipped!

Anik! Note it! Note it!

Sir please see this....?

Ok... Riya... you are not yourself today!

Sorry sir! Sorry!

Wow! This is nice!

Who played the key role in this default loan collection?

Riya? Mukul? Sanjay? Or is it Basic?

Obviously it was my role...!

I did this... who else would do so?

Sir, I feel so elated sir....

Mukul...? What is going on here!

Please sir... stop me!

Stop! Stop!

Anik... Note it too!

Sir, I feel so sick!

I said it before that you are not yourself today!

Alright! Its alright!

Its alright...

Anik note this

Today's meeting ends here

You were not at the meeting today

it was so much fun

So Riya was....

(garbage talk) Adeling kedeling sedeling...

adeling kedeling...? ????

Adeling... kedeling??!!!

sedeling adele....

What happened to him?

Anyway, I will go home now!

Yusuf bhai, call a CNG

No need for any CNG!

I will drop you home on my car!

Yusuf bhai, tell him that I don't take ride from random people

Am I "random people"?

...Hiroshima Nagasaki Fujiyama...

What?

Hokkaido nani nani

Playing pranks with me once again?

I can't stand you absolutely!

I can't stand you from the bottom of my heart!

Izumi Yuzima Nakumba Naruto Naruto

Manga! Manga! Riya!

I just love this book!

I am having so much fun!

Rebecca, you are too good!

Hi handsome!

So how is your love life?

Suleimani Black Magic?

What's a modern girl like you doing with this?

Black magic!

Ooh!

Trash!

Trash?

Yeah!

What's magic?

Ha ha ha so this is your magic?

One Hitler-mustache?

Wait! Wait Rebecca, I think I can help you there!

Abracadabra...

Whew!

So I got this...

You are a proper witch!

But you won't get me!

And even if you get me, I would never like you

I never wanted you...

But its so much fun to destroy a relationship...

you will never understand that!

Okay, challenge!

Tomorrow you destroy the relationship between me and Riya

Use whatever tricks you have... black magic included!

Alright?

Challenge accepted!

Fine!

Riya? Do you have any new movie?

My collection is finished!

Nope!

Rebecca?

Hi!

Hey Riya!

Riya, did you see?

I vanished Rebecca!

She is now on the moon!

It all happened because of her black magic!

But still... all credit goes to Basic!

I am not you...!

that I would note where Rebecca goes...

or note what lipstick she is wearing or where she is going!

Riya! Riya!

What did I do!

BASIC ALI!

I will smash your head when I come back!

For more infomation >> Bangla Comedy Natok 2018: Basic Ali 36 | Bangla New Natok 2018 | Tawsif Mahbub, Toya - Duration: 19:10.

-------------------------------------------

President Moon and Kim Jong-un sign joint declaration, hold joint press conference - Duration: 2:09.

As our Hwang Hojun just briefed us, the leaders of

South and Korea have pledged to jointly eliminate the risk of war and work together to achieve

complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

The joint statement was released during the signing of a pact between South Korean President

Moon Jae-In and his North Korean counterpart Kim Jong-un seeking to establish a "permanent"

and "solid" peace on the Peninsula.

Let's read between the lines.

I have two experts in the field with me in our studio here at the Main Press Center in

Goyang... only 30 kilometers from Panmunjom, the venue of the 2018 Inter-Korean Summit

where the two leaders, their wives, and their respective entourage are enjoying dinner on

the southern side of the DMZ.

To my left, Dr. John Delury, Professor of International Studies at Yonsei University

and to my right Dr Kim Jang-ho, Professor at HAnkuk University of Foreign Studies.

Welcome to the program.

For more infomation >> President Moon and Kim Jong-un sign joint declaration, hold joint press conference - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Nhạc phim remix 2018 ─ Lk nhạc trẻ remix lồng phim hay nhất 2018 (P2) - Duration: 49:59.

For more infomation >> Nhạc phim remix 2018 ─ Lk nhạc trẻ remix lồng phim hay nhất 2018 (P2) - Duration: 49:59.

-------------------------------------------

Yamaha YZF-R25 V2.0 test in Indonesia | Yamah R25 Facelift 2019 | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Yamaha YZF-R25 V2.0 test in Indonesia | Yamah R25 Facelift 2019 | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

London Bridge is Falling Down | Kindergarten Songs for Kids - Duration: 18:35.

London Bridge is falling down,

Falling down, falling down,

London Bridge is falling down,

My Fair Lady.

Build it up with iron bars,

iron bars, iron bars

Build it up with iron bars,

My Fair Lady.

Iron bars will bend and break,

bend and break, bend and break,

iron bars will bend and break,

My Fair Lady.

Build it up with gold and silver,

gold and silver, gold and silver,

Build it up with gold and silver,

My Fair Lady.

London Bridge is falling down,

Falling down, falling down.

London Bridge is falling down,

My Fair Lady.

For more infomation >> London Bridge is Falling Down | Kindergarten Songs for Kids - Duration: 18:35.

-------------------------------------------

Democrats gubernatorial candidates discuss priorities at forum - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> Democrats gubernatorial candidates discuss priorities at forum - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Quiet this weekend, severe weather possible next week - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> Quiet this weekend, severe weather possible next week - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Lawmakers pull all-nighter over energy policy - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> Lawmakers pull all-nighter over energy policy - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

SÀI GÒN FUNKY | OFFICIAL MV | Dick x 2Can - Duration: 4:25.

For more infomation >> SÀI GÒN FUNKY | OFFICIAL MV | Dick x 2Can - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Can You Escape The 100 Room 5 level 27. - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Can You Escape The 100 Room 5 level 27. - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Family escapes overnight house fire - Duration: 0:27.

For more infomation >> Family escapes overnight house fire - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

Westliche Lüge des angeblichen Giftgasangriffs in Duma entlarvt: Zeugen sprechen in Den Haag - Duration: 4:47.

For more infomation >> Westliche Lüge des angeblichen Giftgasangriffs in Duma entlarvt: Zeugen sprechen in Den Haag - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

Box of Toys Toy Guns NERF Military Rifles Toys for Kids - Duration: 6:18.

Box of Toys Toy Guns NERF

For more infomation >> Box of Toys Toy Guns NERF Military Rifles Toys for Kids - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

Pete Sampras Lifestyle 2018 : Net Worth ★ Biography ★ House ★ Car ★ Income ★ Wife ★ Family - Duration: 5:35.

Pete Sampras Lifestyle 2018

Pete Sampras Lifestyle

Pete Sampras 2018

Pete Sampras

Pete Sampras 2017

pete sampras tennis

Pete Sampras nationality

Pete Sampras Height

Pete Sampras Weight

Pete Sampras Father

Pete Sampras Parents

Pete Sampras Children

Pete Sampras Family

Pete Sampras Childhood

Pete Sampras Friends

Pete Sampras Prize Money

pete sampras net worth

pete sampras party

pete sampras cars

pete sampras car collection

pete sampras funny

pete sampras house

pete sampras home

pete sampras house 2018

pete sampras facebook

pete sampras intagram

pete sampras tropy

For more infomation >> Pete Sampras Lifestyle 2018 : Net Worth ★ Biography ★ House ★ Car ★ Income ★ Wife ★ Family - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

Rosemary Essential Oil for Thyroid Health | #EveryDayTips - Duration: 2:33.

Rosemary oil and thyroid the use of essential oils for thyroid has been an

effective strategy for being thousands of years the thyroid gland is one of the

most important structures in the body as it is responsible for regulating the

production of thyroid hormones this particular hormones affect hundreds of

different metabolic processes in the body including protein synthesis between

absorption tissue development differentiation of a cell growth and

countless other vital functions in the body

unfortunately maintaining a perfect high rate balance is difficult and a number

of health conditions can cause thyroid production to be too low or too high

hyperthyroidism is the condition where too much thyroid hormone is produced

causing swelling of the gland anxiety nervousness sweating muscle weakness

unexplained weight loss irregular heartbeat changes and menstrual pattern

and difficulty sleeping in terms of thyroid health rosemary oil is sometimes

used topically to help with hair loss joint pain and other symptoms of an

underactive thyroid gland in addition some believe that rosemary can help

enhance thyroid hormone signaling and reduce tyroid inflammation rosemary

contains several compounds most notably rosmarinic acid which have antioxidant

and anti-inflammatory properties these activities may help manage

hypothyroidism symptoms and possibly reduce the inflammation involved in

autoimmunity related thyroid disorders such as Hashimoto's how to use rosemary

oil to treat thyroid condition mix three to four drops of rosemary oil with a

tablespoon of coconut oil apply this to the thyroid occupation points like the

base of your throat the medical aspect of your lower leg and below your feet

muscle gently for a couple of minutes and allow the oil to be observed by your

skin alternatively you can also add a few drops of rosemary oil to a bath and

soak in it for 15 to 20 minutes you can also apply rosemary oil to your scalp if

your hair is thinning as a result of hypothyroidism you can do this daily for

quick recovery thank you for watching this video like

scribe for more videos

For more infomation >> Rosemary Essential Oil for Thyroid Health | #EveryDayTips - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

15 Minutes Skin Whitening Potato Facial Bleach - How to Get Fair, Spotless, Glowing Skin at Home - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> 15 Minutes Skin Whitening Potato Facial Bleach - How to Get Fair, Spotless, Glowing Skin at Home - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Ice Eating ASMR - ICE CREAM Eating / Chewing - Duration: 3:48.

Ice Eating ASMR - ICE CREAM Eating / Chewing

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét