Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 4, 2018

Youtube daily Apr 27 2018

I'm a little nervous

because I am

learning Norwegian and..

I know that I'll make many mistakes.

But I know that I must

try to speak more Norwegian because I'm moving to Norway

and I have to work there, so...

Sorry, I'm so nervous!

I've studied Norwegian for 7 months

And before that I've never spoken Norwegian

But I studied German

for...

...2 and a half years... and

so it helps me

My boyfriend is Norwegian,

some of you know that

I speak slowly, but

I think in English, so it isn't so easy.

Hello to my Norwegian friends!

I'm so glad that I can speak your language to you now!

...so that's cool...

So here's how I'm learning Norwegian.

So first,

my boyfriend and I make flashcards,

and we practiced with them,

I have bought Norwegian textbooks

and every day we

try to speak Norwegian and

I read

and I use Duolingo

Now I think I am intermediate or beginning of advanced

I know I said that I...

So I don't know what I want to say now...

I try to talk about new themes every day,

So, for example, my boyfriend and say, "Which theme will we talk about today?"

And sometimes...

We say...

Food today, or

school today, or.

What is new with you?

I think I can talk about what I mean, and

I can understand better when one speaks slowly

But I'm nervous about the job

in Norway and I hope that I can

speak enough that I can get the job!

I hope that I can begin by

working in a store

or a hotel

So, my boyfriend

Kim's parents are Norwegian, obviously

so his mom and dad like it when I speak Norwegian

and I want to be a good daughter in law

and it is important to speak Norwegian because I want to have a job.

if I can speak Norwegian fluently, or a little better than I can speak now,

I want to apply to a school in Norway

so I can study in the school

for one year

so after one year, I can be a teacher

in English, music and art.

hopefully for high school students

so, yeah. I am so so happy

about this because I hope that I can teach English, music and art in Norway

and use my music degree

and maybe I can work part time

and I can have an animal sanctuary

maybe... I don't know...

maybe I can start a small business?

I hope I can adjust to life in Norway

but I don't know, so...now

after 7 months, here is my Norwegian

If you want, I can check in after 3-5 months

and we can see if I've learned more

I think next I'll try to watch "Skam"

It's a cool and educational tv show like "Degrassi," a Canadian show

So what do you think? I don't know...

For more infomation >> American Tries to Speak Norwegian - Duration: 11:00.

-------------------------------------------

How To Fake Harmonic Motion - Duration: 5:32.

hey, welcome to 12tone! check this out: (bang) sounds pretty cool, right? it's got a lot

of motion, and plenty of weird-looking chords that seem like they'd make it really hard

to analyze.

now what would you say if I told you that, from a theoretical perspective, it's actually

just two chords? it's basically just Eb major to Bb7 and back again.

so why does it sound like so much more?

well, let's step back for a second and talk about line cliches. we've looked at these

before in a couple different song analyses, but I figured it was time they got their own

video, so let's do this.

line cliches are a technique for creating a sense of harmonic motion without actually

changing the harmony, at least not very much.

they're a pretty simple idea: you take a chord, like this Eb major, then you pick one note

in that chord and start to drift it up or down a half step at a time.

for instance, if we picked Bb, the 5th degree of the chord, it'd move up to B, C, Db, and

so on, all while the other chord tones stayed the same.

if we instead picked Eb, the root, we'd take it down to D, Db, and C. we could also start

on G, the third degree of the chord, but since it's between the other two it's hard to decide

which direction it should go, and since the third degree plays such an important role

in defining how that chord sounds, we tend not to base line cliches off it.

it loses too much of the chord's identity, which defeats the purpose.

the most common line cliches, though, are usually based on minor chords, so if we take

Eb minor and do the same things, we get this (bang) and this.

(bang) these again create a sort of mixed sensation where the harmony feels like it's

moving forward, but it also feels like it's sitting still.

as a brief side-note, moving a half-step at a time like this is called chromatic motion.

that term will come up again later, but first, what are these actually useful for?

well, the big thing is to make chords last longer.

often, the sense of motion in a piece of music is driven by changing chords, and line cliches

give you a way to do that without actually changing the underlying harmony.

you're cycling through a lot of different versions of the same chord instead of going

to new ones.

this means you can write whole, long sections out of only a couple actual chords, like we

talked about in the Hey Bulldog video, where the entire chorus is actually just B minor

and E minor, but they still manage to create this long sense of rising tension thanks to

line cliches.

but there's another benefit to playing chords slowly, which we talked about a couple weeks

ago in our four-chord loops video: if you play each chord for long enough, you break

down the harmonic structure of the piece and allow yourself the freedom to experiment more

without being bound to something like a key center.

line cliches are like the ultimate slow-playing technique: you can make a single chord last

for like 10 seconds, or even longer, without feeling like you've just stopped moving.

one of my favorite ways to exploit this comes from one of the major line cliches we saw

earlier: (bang) this pattern ends on a dominant 7th chord, and as we've discussed elsewhere,

dominant 7th chords really want to resolve.

they have a strong, directional pull toward any chord whose root is a perfect 5th down,

so we can take this Eb7 and resolve it to Ab major, at which point we can turn around

and start another line cliche: (bang) this time ending on Ab7, which again wants to resolve,

this time to Db, where we can start another line cliche, and we can continue through this

cycle indefinitely, moving through every possible key without ever really feeling lost.

but let's go back to that thing from the beginning.

(bang) this is called an Omnibus progression, and it's the same basic idea, except this

time we have two lines moving away from each other.

we can ignore the Eb chords at the beginning and end: they're not important right now.

what we're interested in is the five chords in the middle, starting with the Bb7. the

notes are arranged such that D is the lowest, then F, Ab, and finally Bb on top.

those middle two notes are going to stay perfectly still: every single one of these chords has

an F and an Ab in it.

meanwhile, the D in the bass and the Bb on top are going to switch places: the D walks

down to a low Bb while the Bb goes up to a high D. if we just follow those two lines

we get this: (bang) which almost looks like the notes are running away from each other.

once they swap places, we have our Bb7 again, and since it still wants to resolve to Eb,

we can break the chromatic motion and go back to our I chord, making this just an elaborately

decorated dominant resolution.

but we don't have to stop there.

we can keep going as long as we want, even going through the entire octave and ending

back where we started: (bang) you may notice, though, that this ending feels less like a

resolution than it did before.

I have a couple theories on that point.

the first is simply a matter of voicings: our moving lines have gotten so far away from

the inner voices that the entire thing starts to feel somewhat hollow, weakening the overall

harmonic cohesion.

my second theory is that we've just been sitting in this complex, chromatic weirdness for longer,

so our ears aren't expecting a sudden return to standard functional harmony.

I'm not really sure which of those factors is to blame, although I suspect it's a mix

of both.

to avoid this extreme stretching, though, we can also spread the rising line out between

our voices.

the bass should still do the entire descending part, or it loses that omnibus feel, but we

could, say, do something like this (bang) where there's always one voice moving up,

but we switch around which one it is in order to create a more coherent harmony, and when

we get to the end, we still have a pretty strong resolution.

it's not quite as striking as the version where one line does the whole thing, but it's

not as confusing either, so that's nice.

plus, this one has a bunch of dominant 7th chords along the way, and you can stop at

any of them you want, giving you a nice handy tool for smoothly switching keys.

anyway, that's basically it, but before we go, I did want to mention that the academic

talk I did a while back is online now! actually it's been online for a while but I forgot

to actually mention it in a video.

I made it unlisted 'cause I wasn't sure how many people would care, but there's a link

in the description if you want to check it out!

so yeah, thanks for watching, and thanks to our Patreon patrons for supporting us and

making these videos possible.

if you want to help out, and get some sweet perks like sneak peeks of upcoming episodes,

there's a link to our Patreon on screen now.

you can also join our mailing list to find out about new episodes, like, share, comment,

subscribe, and above all, keep on rockin'.

For more infomation >> How To Fake Harmonic Motion - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

GIRL POWER | Wang Zhenyi: La extraordinaria científica china. - Duration: 6:00.

For more infomation >> GIRL POWER | Wang Zhenyi: La extraordinaria científica china. - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

Cientistas detectam possível sinal de comunicação extraterrestre - Duration: 4:22.

For more infomation >> Cientistas detectam possível sinal de comunicação extraterrestre - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

This Alabama Mom Turned Her Sweet Tooth Into A Thriving Cookie Business | Southern Living - Duration: 2:11.

First of all, I love cookies.

I love all things sweet.

I just have a natural sweet tooth.

So it really created this love of cookies.

I think it really got started

in the grocery store checkout line.

There would be these Pillsbury Bake-Off cookbooks.

You spend a little time doing a little work,

and then you had this delicious creation.

As a married couple, when we had our first,

then we had our second soon after,

spending all day on that cover recipe

was no longer an option.

So then I really became known for cookies.

Everybody was like, oh my gosh, these are so good,

you could sell these, or you could create a business.

And I was always like, one day, one day, one day.

Just one of the turning moments was when our youngest,

and he said, "Mom, it's time for you to get serious

"about this, you just stop talking about it

"and do something."

Just looked in different areas of town,

but settled on Homewood, because it was just

such a great size.

Everybody shops in Homewood.

It's just a great place to shop, great place to live.

Great place just to spend a gorgeous day or a rainy day.

So just saw this space and just decided,

okay, this is the time, it's never gonna be easy,

it's never gonna be low-stress, but let's just go for it.

So one of the things that really sets us apart

is that we have frozen dough to go.

And so you can bake at home cookies just like we have here,

and they come out of your oven hot and fresh.

Nothing's better than that.

The Lord has been so amazing.

He has made it so clear that it's all Him,

that it's not me.

He's given me talents, He gives me energy,

He gives me strength.

He has just sent me amazing ladies that work with me.

Everyone who works with me has come to me.

It's so funny, even on our days off we come in.

And they do, I do.

'Cause we gotta have a cookie in the afternoon.

Anything with peanut butter and chocolate

is always gonna be my favorite.

Day in, day out, the peanut butter chocolate chunk

is my favorite cookie.

And cookies are such a great food

for consolation or celebration.

For more infomation >> This Alabama Mom Turned Her Sweet Tooth Into A Thriving Cookie Business | Southern Living - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Paul Ryan Forces Out House Chaplain Who Criticized His Tax Cuts - Duration: 3:24.

If you thought that Paul Ryan couldn't get any more heartless, then take a listen to

this.

This week, Patrick Conroy, who is the chaplain of the US House of Representatives, the man

who is in charge every day of going out there and leading the US House of Representatives

in prayer, has been forced out by Paul Ryan.

He submitted his letter of resignation yesterday, and in it he says, "As requested, here is

my resignation, effective May 24th of this year."

Now according to four different sources, two from each party, Conroy was forced out of

his position as a holy man for the House of representatives by Paul Ryan.

A man who loves to throw his religion in everybody's face fired a holy man, so the big question

is why?

Well, according to bipartisan sources in the House of Representatives, it's because Paul

Ryan was getting paranoid that this House chaplain might be more in favor of Democrats

than he is Republicans.

In fact, Paul Ryan was increasingly upset with the fact that on November 6th of last

year, when they were first debating the Republican tax cut bill, the chaplain gave a prayer that

said the following: "May all members be mindful that the institutions and structures of our

great nation guarantee the opportunities that have allowed some to achieve great success

while others continue to struggle.

May their efforts these days guarantee that there are not winners and losers under new

tax laws, but benefits balanced and shared by all Americans."

That prayer from the chaplain, the holy man of the US House of Representatives, pissed

Paul Ryan off, because he understood what his tax bill was all about.

It was about paying back the wealthy for funding his entire congressional career, and how dare

this supposed man of God say we should take care of poor people too.

Paul Ryan bided his time, and finally, when he decided he wasn't going to run for reelection

anymore, he was going to force out the chaplain of the House of Representatives who has been

serving in that capacity since 2011, a guy that everybody in Congress, regardless of

political party, seemed to like.

Everybody had positive vibes about this guy.

Hell, his only responsibility was going out there every day and just saying a prayer,

but he got a little too political, because he actually believed in the Bible and thought

that Congress should make sure that they take care of poor people too.

Apparently, for Paul Ryan, that's the line that you cannot cross, even if you're a holy

man, and even if that's literally what the Bible tells people like Paul Ryan, who claim

to follow the Bible, are supposed to do.

Paul Ryan is a lying, hypocritical piece of crap, and I cannot wait until the day that

he is no longer the Speaker of the House and a member of the House of Representatives.

His political career is long past due to go away, and this little story here about him

firing the chaplain because he was mad that he criticized the tax cuts, is only further

proof that Paul Ryan has absolutely no heart and certainly no soul.

For more infomation >> Paul Ryan Forces Out House Chaplain Who Criticized His Tax Cuts - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

100 SUSHI in 30 minutes? - Duration: 12:36.

- First time I finish all the sushi from a buffet.

- 100 sushi in 30 minutes, from Menta. Hi, Menta! How're ya doin'?

- Sushi is quite tasty here.

#CHALLENGEMANDEL

- What's up, guys? What're you up to? Well, I'm gonna start this sushi challenge.

- 100 in 30 minutes. It's impossible.

- I want to eat 100 and see if a man can do this.

- I couldn't do it. I won't be able to finish these four.

- But I'm the best one at this. If you can eat more than 60, record yourself and send me the video.

- I will try. I will do my best. Let's get some drink. I'm not hungry but really thirsty.

- Your time for the buffet started 10 minutes ago. - I have 10 minutes less for the buffet.

- I will put 10 pieces in each plate so it's easy to count them later.

NEW RAFFLE IF 750 PEOPLE LIKE THIS VIDEO - ...40 ...and 50. I'll grab another 50 later.

- I've got soy sauce, wasabi... Let's go in 3... fucking reflection... Let's go in 3, 2, 1... BOOM!

- Bon Appétit! - Thanks!

- Some drink.

- This time, I know it's guava.

- Ten.

- It's good. - Yeah, I liked it tho I'm not a sushi person.

- I guess you won't have any soup later. Maybe some dessert.

- Do you think I can eat anything else after 100 pieces? - Everything's possible with you.

- Thirty already? - No!

- Forty.

- And fifty. - How long?

- Fifty in 6 minutes. I'll get 50 more.

- There's some trays. They really think of everything.

- I finished all the sushi from the buffet. - Are you fucking kidding?

- I guess they'll put some more now.

- Actually, I'll get some more because some are made with vegetables, so I shouldn't count them.

- At first they were nice and helpful but maybe they've got sick of you now.

- They're flipping out. It must be the first time they see someone finishes all the sushi.

- Poor guys. They'll have to work more than ever.

- I told them not to take your plates. - Fucking cool!

- I'm slow because I wasn't really prepared. I needed more drinks and soy sauce.

- The food is not bad, is it? - It's good. I'm surprised.

- I'm talking about quality-to-price ratio. - To be honest, everything's quite tasty.

*** Are you using subtitles? Leave a comment! *** That makes me happy! <3

- Are you full yet? - I'm so weak!

- Ninety, right?

- I will eat some more because they're small and some of them are not really sushi.

- A few more to make sure.

- Mm! Pretty cool!

- The last one for 100.

- How long? - 17 minutes... 100 sushi... I can enjoy now.

- Another ten.

- These ones look very filling. They made it on purpuse.

- I don't think I will get more sushi.

- These ones are hard, aren't they? - I'm struggling.

- Woah, bro! - The last plate was too much.

- I'm pushing it.

- I don't fancy soup at all. Just some cool desserts. - Of course.

- Last ten to leave no doubt. - Some fat ass could be trolling.

- I think it's safe to say I ate 100 pieces of sushi. - Actually, 130.

- There was 100 pieces of rice sushi for sure.

- Fuck, bro! - 17 minutes. That's good.

- I even had to go for drinks. Holy shit. First time I finish one buffet.

- The idea is great. All you can eat for 10 bucks, including drinks and desserts.

- It's a good deal.

- Do you want to try the gyozas? - Yeah, grab some fried stuff!

- Woah! Last three.

- Last one.

- A complimentary gyoza.

- They gyozas are good. Something different after all that sushi

- If I start taking gyozas and fried stuff, I'll drive them crazy now.

- I'll grab non sushi items and shovel some desserts up.

- Before dessert, some gyozas... meatballs or something

- And some garlic rice. I'm so stupid. How's it possible?

- It's garlic rice. It's special. - Yeah, but after all that sushi...

- Mm! Yummy!

- You don't flip out any more.

- Last gyoza!

- I'm so full! Fucking rice! - Wait for it. It will swell in a while.

- Yeah, dude. I'm scared. I tried to drink very little. - Yep, you didn't drink that much today.

- It's dangerous, man. - I hope you have no problems on your way home.

- Some ice cream!

- Chocolate and strawberry. - If i'm not wrong, 13 minutes left.

- Ok. I think this is lime.

- If you ran out of time now, can you eat all what's on the table?

- I guess they don't want you to stand up and leave without eating it.

- A couple of fruit salad. - Is that really fruit?

- They combine well with ice cream. - They do.. for someone like you.

- So bombs! Really! Am I the only one who makes this? - It's not from another planet, but...

- I made the scoops as big as possible.

- Tip for eating a lot in a buffet: Stand up as little as possible.

- So you don't lose any time? 75 minutes should be enough for earthlings... Are you done?

- I don't think so. How much time left? - 10 minutes, I think.

- Woah! I'll have another round. - I'll ask. 2 minutes left.

- I'm ok. I wouldn't eat more even if I had 20 extra minutes.

- Who am I trying to kid? I would be eating ice cream during 20 minutes.

- They give you 10 extra minutes as you started later.

- Wow! Another round!

DON'T MISS MY FIRST VIDEO IN SABUSHI

- Two more ice creams and two more fruit salads. - ...and a digestive tea.

- So my mouth is warm and I can eat ice cream non stop.

- Disgusting fat ass tricks. - I see.

- I'm not hungry, of couse. But the rice is goin' down... - You can feel some room left, can't you?

- Really. Chocolate and fruit combine very well.

- That chocolate is very good on its own. - Yeah, it surprised me. I even got a second one.

- Are we done? - Is there any time left?

- For more dessert? - The rice is goin' down. I feel good.

FUCKING MANDEL! YOU HAVE TO WALK... DRIVE MOTORBIKE... REACH HOME

- He he, he comes running, dude. - Each minute is gold.

- Are you done? Have you tried the pastries from KFC? - Huh.. nope.

- They're great. Let's pay. Otherwise they'll charge extra. - Maybe I won't come back. I am a good custumer!

- Hi! Today we visited Sabushi. It was yummy but the time is over. Bye bye, fat ass.

- Fuck! I almost forgot. Greetings to...

- Greetings to everyone!

For more infomation >> 100 SUSHI in 30 minutes? - Duration: 12:36.

-------------------------------------------

SUPERCELL BANNED ACCOUNT AY | R.I.P Samuel - Duration: 3:55.

video Samuel Push top 1 before he was deleted account. link below discription and comment

For more infomation >> SUPERCELL BANNED ACCOUNT AY | R.I.P Samuel - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Video: More rain on the way through the weekend 4/27/18 - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> Video: More rain on the way through the weekend 4/27/18 - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Mixed bag for weekend - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> Video: Mixed bag for weekend - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Preview: One Woman's Dream Is About To Come True | MISS USA - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Preview: One Woman's Dream Is About To Come True | MISS USA - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Ek Aur Mahayudh (Moondraam Ullaga Por) 2018 New Released Full Hindi Dubbed Movie | Sunil Kumar - Duration: 1:26:48.

India and China are the two most powerful countries of Asia.

India continuously prospered on the basis of her planning and policies.

Getting tensed because of that on 7th August 2022..

..China secretly attacked India from its border.

With her complete power India retaliated.

Because of the war between these two countries the entire world thought..

that it would change into third world war.

America, Russia, Germany and France intervened in the war and stopped it.

This war continued for 96 days.

India got back around 15,000sq km land that was under the control of China

Similar to Indo china war of 1962 China had a misunderstanding..

..that India had inappropriate weapons.

But when they saw the development of India then they got surprised.

This is the beginning of third world war.

I had told you not to get your daughter married to a military man.

Not even six months have passed and your daughter has become a widow.

Sorry sir. We have still not found Major Sarvanand and his body.

Along with him they have killed four other soldiers mercilessly.

They have sent a video.

All officers are trying best to find the bodies.

Okay.

Mrs. Sarvanand..

This is Mr. Sarvanand's uniform and a cheque of 50lakhs from the government.

Sarvanand..

- Remove it. - Sir..

Welcome major Sarvanand.

Birth place is Thirumalpatti.

City, Puttaltaritha.

Vedunagar district and your family is in Chennai.

Father's name is Subramaniyam, ex-army officer.

You got surprised seeing a Chinese speaking Hindi.

There are only 6 ancient languages in this world.

And now only two are prevalent.

First is Mandarin and second is Hindi.

I can speak Hindi well and can even write.

You killed 78 of our soldiers in the war..

..that took place between you and us in 2022

On 26th January of 2023 you were awarded Ashoka Chakra.

On 9th June 2025 you got married to Madhavi.

She and your army feel that you died 10 days ago.

But at this time you are in my jail. Am I right?

After e lost the war our defence minister committed suicide.

After that our general was house arrested.

And to take revenge from you secretly EY11 has come with one million soldiers.

We send our soldiers to your country by changing their appearance.

They were given the target of killing 10lakh Indians.

To achieve this target we put a microchip..

..in the uniform of every soldier.

But that micro chip failed.

Now we want to know that what you did. Tell me.

Tell me now.

I said speak up.

Not even a single Indian died..

..and we did not get any information about our soldiers.

Tell me, where are they?

Tell me.

You only have one hour.

This seems to be jail of primitive times.

Outside people must not be aware of it.

At any cost I will have to send message to army and my family that I am alive.

Madhavi, very soon I will run away from here and come to you.

Your memory will make me reach to you.

Very soon I will be with you, Madhavi.

Sorry, my parents' had already seen you before.

But I saw you one week before.

They said that you like me.

I just got a leave of one month.

That is why in hurry they got our marriage fixed.

We did not get time to think. So let's know about each other.

What do you like?

Don't be informal.

Okay, so what do you like?

I like Chhota Bheem, elephant ride..

..rope games and grandmother's stories.

Virat Kohli and Ranbir Kapoor also.

I did not ask all this. I asked that what do you like in boys. In boys..

In boys? I like boys with long hair and those who have dimple in their cheek.

I like fair boys and who smoke cigarette in style.

And those who ride bike with one hand.

I made a mistake by asking her.

Not a single thing matches your likes and me.

Then how did you say that you like me.

If I would have married a boy with all these qualities..

..then they wouldn't have taken care of my likings.

So that is why I chose you.

- What a luck I have? - Excuse me.

You know that you are very clever.

Thank you. So can I now know about your list?

I like music, dance, sky, and stars in the sky..

..rainbow and clouds.

I am not asking you about cloud and lightning.

Hello..tell me what kind of girls you like.

Okay, so you wanted to know this.

Girls..

Girls..

I just like girls like you.

Major Sarvanand, your time is over.

Don't be stubborn.

The torture starts now.

Yes..

Bloody fool.

Major Sarvanand.

Where are our soldiers?

Major, last warning.

Tell us where you have hidden our soldiers.

If you don't tell, your life will be in hell.

Hi Major.

Hope you are enjoying the water torture.

Where have you kept our soldiers as prisoners?

Just tell us this much and we will leave you Major.

I don't want to trouble you much.

You don't have that much strength that you can kill all our soldiers.

You will have to think at least ten times before killing a soldier.

It is very shocking that our micro chips did not work there.

How can be Indians more advanced than us?

Major Sarvanand, will you tell us or no.

If you don't tell us, you will die.

We are totally prepared for the war.

2027 is our confirmed target.

In 2027..

This will be ours.

You barbarians, get out.

Merciless brutes.

Get up.

Slowly.

What is your name?

Major Sarvanand.

I know these animals are going to kill you.

Get out from here, please.

I will help you.

Why?

Why are you doing this to me?

I like you.

Tomorrow we will escape from here.

I will give you the plan.

Never tell them about your soldiers.

I know Indians will forgive even their enemies and..

..you must have given good treatment to our soldiers.

But here, they are treating you worse than an animal.

I feel very sorry for you.

Where have you kept our soldiers?

You'll speak.

Major, you are trying to show..

..a lot of loyalty towards your country.

You don't know that you are under hypothermic state at present.

You still have to live long.

Don't think of dying.

If you don't give us the information in the next ten minutes..

..your heart will stop.

And this is your last chance.

Think wisely.

Change the room and get some food for him.

Are you ready to talk?

Good bye. Where are my soldiers?

Where are my soldiers? Tell me the detail.

Here, take this Major Sarvanand, take it.

Where are my soldiers?

Eat, eat come on eat..

Good.

Come on hurry up and tell me where our soldiers are?

Come on have it.

Come on major.

Tell me, tell me..

I will not tell.

Beat him.

Break his bones.

Why are you hesitating? Tell them.

Brother, do not misunderstand me.

Whatever had to happen has happened?

I am taking my daughter back with me.

Even we have lost our son.

Now please do not take away our daughter from us.

I lost my son due to my dreams.

You mean to say that only soldiers die, brother.

No one knows what is going to anyone in the next moment.

Anything can happen to anyone at anytime.

But we all live on a hope.

I hope they are not putting such allegations on you..

..that as soon as you came here their son died.

Sister, I have spent only few weeks with Sarvanand.

And with these happy memories I can spend my entire life.

I am the only support for his parents.

Leave all this and go from here, please.

Whatever you are saying is right, Madhavi.

But if you think practically then you will feel our decision to be right.

You all leave. I don't want to hear anything, please.

Father, whenever you wish you come here and meet me..

..but do not talk about taking me from here.

I beg of you, please.

I will not do anything against your wish, child.

If you do not tell us about our soldiers..

..then our soldiers will destroy your country.

Through Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh..

..they will enter your country and will kill everyone.

Tell me if you have any last wish.

My last wish is to die at my birth place.

This is your last chance. Tell me if you need US citizenship.

Tell me if you need house in London.

Tell me how much deposit do you want in Swiss Bank.

Tell me.

You can buy anything by giving bribe.

But you can never bribe Indian army.

How dare you make fun of India in front of me?

You attacked us and we retaliated.

Go and ask your officers, politicians and countrymen to read History.

You will never find a record where India has attacked someone.

Not only us but the entire world knows the reason as to why you attacked us.

Many people belonging to different caste, creed..

..language and religion stay together.

Unity in diversity is our strength.

We all have one goal and that is to die for our country and countrymen.

Our country never aims to make another country lose its identity.

We people walk on the path on non-violence.

If Mahatama Gandhi is our one aspect..

..then Subhash Chandra Bose is another aspect.

Don't think of us to be weak just because we are quiet.

Soldiers, take him away.

Karnal.

Karnal.

Soldier, listen to me.

Who are you?

- What is your name? - Johnny Cony.

- Which county you belong to? - I am from Japan.

I understood.

I will definitely take revenge for the killings of our soldiers.

You may give me as much pain as you want but I will not tell a single word.

Last time you had sent a girl and this time an old woman.

I am also a soldier and my name is Johnny Cony.

I am just like Subhash Chandra Bose.

I am here because of joint army.

Do you know these jail details?

Yes.

Have you escaped from this place?

No, no..

This is an underground jail.

No one knows. I will help you.

My friend gave me food and books and now he is retired.

He gave an idea to escape from here.

Okay..

My age is 85 and for last 40 years I am in this jail.

I will not be able to run but you escape.

Okay.

- Thank you so much. - Good luck.

Down..

Down..

I very well know that tomorrow is his birthday.

But does he know that along with him it is my birthday too tomorrow.

Okay, first I will wish.

Where did he go?

Happy birthday Madhavi.

Happy birthday.

I am going to give you a surprise.

- How did you like it? - Wow!

I got scared thinking that I am marrying an army man.

But I never thought you would be like this.

Even army men are family men.

Alright. Let's cut the cake.

Wait, wait..there is another surprise.

Hi. I am sorry. I got late.

No problem.

Mother..

Always remain happy, son.

I will leave.

I will leave.

Father..

- Always remain happy. - Will miss you, father.

No, no..

- Uncle. - Be happy.

I felt happy that you came.

Hey, God bless you.

Where is Madhavi?

She is making your things ready.

Hasn't she still done it?

You go and see.

Sit down, brother.

Tell me..

Madhavi..

Luggage is ready but she is not to be seen.

Madhavi..

Your perfume is great, naughty.

That is why it took half an hour to finish five minutes work.

What are you doing? Catch him as soon as possible.

We will catch him soon?

When will you catch him?

We are trying, sir.

Not efforts but I want result.

- Okay sir. - I want him alive.

Okay sir, we will keep that in mind.

Fast.

Got the signal. This is the right place.

General 569 speaking. Will you please leave the place?

General 569 speaking. Waiting for order.

Okay, you can leave now.

Thank you.

Well done Mr. Sarvanand.

Other than you no one has been able to escape from this jail till now.

Do you know one thing? You have made history.

But don't tell this thing to anyone otherwise you will not be spared.

Not even your breath will be able to go out from here.

Don't try to be smart.

Here at every nook and corner scanners are put up.

Tell me that do you want to see what happens here?

I can fulfill your wish.

PLA, ground force, navy, air force, and second artillery regiment..

..all are under my control.

Do you know how I killed that Japanese?

The one who helped you to escape.

This is electro chemical liquid bomb.

If you try to escape from here then in seconds..

..hundreds of bullets will pierce through your body.

Tell me that where have you hidden my soldiers?

Tell me quickly, major Sarvanand.

If you wish you can save your life.

I do not know.

I don't know.

Okay, okay do not tell me about everyone.

Just tell me about one soldier.

Lee Yaung Min.

Age 22

Captain of operation E/1

He is none other than my only son.

Tell me that how my son is.

I will release you.

An army man is bonded with the sentiments of his motherland.

And not with the sentiments of his wife and children.

Do whatever you wish to do with me. I will not tell anything.

I know one more weakness of yours.

Your beautiful wife.

Are you trying to scare me? I am an Indian army man.

I am not going to get scared.

Neither for myself nor for my family.

Just wait and watch how I force you to speak the truth.

Let me tell you one more thing.

You may do anything with me but I will not tell you anything.

Never.

If you take more tension then you will get heart attack.

It is better that you kill me.

Mother..

Be careful.

Father's friends had come.

What happened mother?

My son is back.

He is living in your womb right now.

On seeing the report doctor said that you are two months pregnant.

You sit down. I will get coffee for you. Sit down.

Doctor has asked me to bring you to him.

Sit down now. Take rest.

Major Sarvanand, you are wasting my time.

There has been no outcome after taking to you.

But I know how to save my son.

They will now declare war.

Don't you know anything else other than troubling others?

Hey, we are such. We know nothing else other than this.

World believes that you are superior to us.

But we know the truth.

We will crush you like an ant.

And whatever that will happen this time you will be finished.

You will again lose 15,000kms.

This time we will not just defeat you but crush India into pieces.

We will finish your presence from this world.

We have prepared such a plan that with the help of that..

..even if you are very strong every plan of yours will fail..

..in front of our technology.

You will be finished.

You will never be able to become successful in your plans.

History is witness to the fact that whosoever tried to break our country..

..into pieces ended up in a bad shape.

Listen, one thing carefully. This time you are facing a colonel like me.

Today at midnight all big cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkatta..

..Chennai, Hyderabad, and Bangalore will be attacked.

The moment you attack us then the very next second we will finish Beijing..

..Shanghai, Honk Kong, Macau, Ching Chang Lu, Xiang Lu..

..Xiachin, Luang, Hwang..

This is not enough. We have made 942 places as target.

Just attack if you have the courage.

You better wait and see.

You wait and see, man.

You feel proud because of the fact you have weapons.

You cannot get victory with weapons but with the power of a soldier.

From that blood which he sheds.

Colonel Leon, Operation Easy Y speaking.

I have just got the news. I am very sorry colonel.

Your son is among a group of soldiers.

Get up.

So you killed my son.

My son..

You killed him.

I will kill you.

Till now I was thinking that you must have kept my son alive.

That is why I kept you alive.

I know that your army is strong.

For such small information it took me full 15 days.

That people who take bribe are present in your country.

Today is your death day.

What did your son come to do in our country?

He had gone to kill our countrymen.

As you got our information similarly we too have information of your plans.

When you caught me the second time I came to know..

..that I will not be able to go back to my country.

When are you going to kill me?

Major Sarvanand, let me share with you good news.

Your India will vanish from the map of the world.

That day is not far when we will have control.

You will not be able to touch the ground of my country.

Indian army will finish you.

I agree major.

Beside this, even if there is a war between India and China..

..then no one will win or lose.

Because after this war nobody will remain alive.

Every country keeps its people hungry in order to strengthen their army.

They buy ammunitions from the money..

..that was supposed to be used to buy groceries.

And that's why today the army of our country..

..is the strongest in the whole world.

And we are the only ones who can rule the world.

Now the war between both of us..

..will not take place with the help of ordinary weapons.

It will be an economic war.

Today Germany, France and Cuba will sign a very..

..important agreement for education, electricity and healthcare.

They will only sign the agreement and the rest will be handled by us.

From a new born baby to a man on the verge of dying..

..will be requiring our products.

Without which he won't be able to live or die.

If anyone buys a needle anywhere in the world..

..it is us who will gain the profit.

You will run into loss.

Your economy will be ruined.

You will land into such a position that the world will forget India.

And this is Operation Easy.

I mean economic war.

Hey you, our country has progressed way farther than your country.

In India, to move a small thing, bribe is needed.

And if you bribe us, you will not get anything.

The politicians of your country cheat the public..

..and now you are used to it and that is India.

Your country is independent but you are their slaves.

Hadn't media supported you, your country might have got sold much earlier.

And all the politicians might have fled abroad.

Nobody becomes smart by giving free education..

..and nobody becomes well by providing free medical service.

But your country has made these two sectors private and made you a fool.

Your government provides all unnecessary things for free.

In a country with a population of one and a half crores..

..only ten lakh people avail the benefits.

And they include only those who have power or are into politics.

You might have lost your mind after hearing this but this is the truth.

Major, you cannot argue with me over..

..all the figures you have just heard.

You killed my son in just a few seconds but now for the next 15 minutes..

..you will flutter in pain and die.

The thing I shot at you just now is an electrochemical bomb.

You might have seen the video of the Japanese soldier I killed?

You will also die in the same manner.

You have only 15 minutes left.

After that you will blast.

This is a bomb proof room.

And the moment you blast this room will get separated from the submarine.

Open it.

- Hello. - Thanks colonel.

The money has been deposited.

In the next 20 minutes the agreement will be signed.

You have killed Major Sarvanand right?

Who are you?

Your colonel has died.

What did you say?

Who are you?

I am not bothered.

Track me if you can.

I belong to the same regiment.

You still get the salary for every month and I am running the business.

Hey, we army men do not work for the sake of salary.

This is service.

This is patriotism.

This is an emotion.

I don't know all this.

I just want a luxurious life.

I don't care about India.

A real soldier is the one who remains alive..

..in the hearts of people after dying.

But you are already dead.

Just because of traitors like you the enemy tries to rule us.

In our country nothing moves without a bribe.

Take its advantage before it gets destroyed, just like me.

Who are you?

What will you do after knowing that?

You will die in the next 10 minutes.

- Goodbye. - Just meet me once.

Come on.

Come on..

Come on..

Come on.

Come on.

Come on.

Come on.

Hello.

Madhavi.

Yes.

I am Sarvanand.

- Madhavi. - What happened Madhavi?

- Who is there on the call? - What happened my child?

Hello.

- Who's speaking? - Whose there on call?

- It's him. - I am speaking dad.

Sarvanand.

- Oh lord. - Nothing will happen to me.

Sarvanand, you are alive?

He is alive.

He is alive.

I will come back soon.

Till then all of you stay safely.

Take care of Madhavi, please.

Sarvanand, will you..

Let me talk to Madhavi.

Yes I will give it to her.

Take this. Talk to him.

Hello.

Madhavi, all of us are in danger.

You stay safely and take care of mom and dad.

You are alive, that is enough for all of us.

We are not scared of any danger.

One more important thing.

You wait; I want to tell you something more important.

I am 2 months pregnant.

Come back soon.

Come back.

If media was not there then your country would have been sold long back.

Your country works on bribe.

I am Major Sarvanand speaking. I am still alive.

Now what I am going to say is a very important thing.

I am sure you will spread this news in entire India.

In every nook and corner of India.

Everyone has high hopes from a soldier.

But my hope is on you.

Only you can save India.

The agreement that India is going to sign..

..is not with German or France but with China.

This is China's plan to remove us from the map of the world.

Economic war is equivalent to atom bomb.

We are doing cheating with our country by buying cheap items made by China.

Even if we stop buying their things then also our family can survive properly.

Otherwise our country will be finished.

China's target is to finish the economy of our country.

From today every Indian has to be alert.

We will have to finish black marketing by China at any cost.

We should not become servant to their cheap luxury items.

Jai Hind.

Greetings.

When central government came to know about China's economic war..

..then they terminated the agreement.

When China directly lost the war against us..

..then he decided to attack us indirectly.

He could not even succeed in that.

The foreign minister of our country..

Father, mother..

This film is dedicated to our great Indian soldiers..

..who sacrifice their lives to protect our motherland and their families.

For more infomation >> Ek Aur Mahayudh (Moondraam Ullaga Por) 2018 New Released Full Hindi Dubbed Movie | Sunil Kumar - Duration: 1:26:48.

-------------------------------------------

Mimicking Birds: "Island Shore" - Last Call with Carson Daly (Musical Performance) - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> Mimicking Birds: "Island Shore" - Last Call with Carson Daly (Musical Performance) - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Only Side by Side With You (南方有乔木) - Episode 4 [Eng Subs] | Chinese Drama - Duration: 45:08.

For more infomation >> Only Side by Side With You (南方有乔木) - Episode 4 [Eng Subs] | Chinese Drama - Duration: 45:08.

-------------------------------------------

Fallen Harrisburg wall could collapse again at any time, engineer warns - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Fallen Harrisburg wall could collapse again at any time, engineer warns - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Jurgen Klopp updates on Sadio Mane injury - Duration: 4:43.

Jurgen Klopp updates on Sadio Ma ne injury

Jurgen Klopp hasnt confirmed or denied whether Sadio Ma ne will miss Liverpools Premier League clash with Stoke City with a thigh injury.

Ma ne has started every game for the Reds since their 2-1 at home to Leicester City on December 30 – a run of 22 consecutive starts.

The 26-year-old was seen entering a local hospital on Thursday, leading to fears about his fitness for the rest of the season.

Speaking at Melwood on Friday, Klopp initially kept quiet on Manes injury and instead said he would field his stongest possible team:.

I prefer to wait until the last second, until I have to make the decisions.

We have a few little things from the (Roma) game.

My idea for the lineup is to win the game.

Its not about resting players.

We play Tuesday, Saturday and Wednesday, which is OK from a recovery point of view.

So we could play the same team, if players are available.

It will not be a thousand changes, because we don't have that opportunity.

And it's an important Premier League game.

We are desperate for points, like Stoke are.

From my point of view, this is the game of the season..

Asked again on whether Ma ne has indeed picked up an injury, Klopp admitted he is being assessed:.

Of course, theres something (injury).

Theres a chance for tomorrow, we may use that chance.

We have to make a decision..

The Reds were already without Joel Matip, Emre Can and Adam Lallana prior to the memorable 5-2 win over Roma, and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains season-ending injury has added him to the list of absentees.

With Mane now also potentially out, Klopp has the unenviable task of picking a formidable team against Stoke, but doing so with one eye on the huge game at Stadio Olimpico on Wednesday.

Danny Ings and Dominic Solanke have a good chance of featuring in attack, while in midfield, the manager may turn to youngsters such as Ben Woodburn and Curtis Jones.

Discussing the youth at his disposal, Klopp said he has total faith in them, should they be required for the visit of the Potters:.

In general they are ready, thats why they are around.

But we cannot bring three or four in.

They will be in the squad probably, but we cannot say we rest three or four players who can play – what will other clubs say? This is the motherland of fair play..

It is not a game Liverpool can afford to drop points in, with the top-four battle still not done and dusted, so it will be interesting to see exactly what Klopp goes with.

Jordan Henderson, James Milner and Gini Wijnaldum are the only fit senior midfielders, so will Klopp risk starting all three.

All will be revealed on Saturday lunchtime.

For more infomation >> Jurgen Klopp updates on Sadio Mane injury - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Ideas for Adjusting Patient Education Based on Patient Needs - Duration: 1:50.

Hi.

I'm Lori Boyer, and welcome to SolutionTeach: Patient Education.

Today we're talking about the importance of targeting your education to individual

patients.

Listen to this true story for a minute, and don't worry, the names have been changed!

A woman named Jill went to the doctor.

The nurse noticed that she was taking birth control, and asked her a little bit about

when she takes them.

Jill responded that some days she takes three pills and some days she doesn't take any.

The nurse, a little confused at this point, asked Jill how the doctor had told her to

take them.

Jill explained, "Well, he said the pills were to keep me from getting pregnant

when I have sex, so I take them anytime I have sex."

You can see the problem.

Part of the issue here was that Jill only read at a 2nd grade level, and she's not

alone.

Did you know that more than 50% of US adults have literacy problems?

To help patients who don't have the best reading skills, it's a great idea to have

visual aids or hands-on activities available for instruction, and not just pamphlets.

It's important that you keep in mind the physical, mental or emotional challenges of

each specific patient as well as their age, cultural beliefs, and their experience with

the healthcare world.

Each of these elements may change the way you educate that patient.

If you want some other tips on how to improve your communication with your patients, check

out the link in the description.

And don't forget to join us next time as we are going to be discussing ways to find

out what your patients already know.

For more infomation >> Simple Ideas for Adjusting Patient Education Based on Patient Needs - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Former Red likens Liverpool FC target Ruben Neves to Steven Gerrard - Duration: 3:34.

Former Red likens Liverpool FC target Ruben Neves to Steven Gerrard

Liverpool have been linked with a move for Portuguese midfielder Ruben Neves this summer, and his current captain has likened him to Steven Gerrard.

Conor Coady progressed through Liverpools youth ranks and made two appearances for his boyhood club in 2012/13.

Coady is now captain at Wolves, where Neves has been a star man as the Midlands side romped the Championship title this season.

So the 25-year-old is well placed to comment on his current midfielder and his former captain at Anfield.

Ruben Neves is by far one of the best players Ive ever played with, Coady told BBC Radio Merseyside.

When I was coming through, Steven Gerrard was playing more as a sitting midfielder under Brendan Rodgers.

Ruben is very similar, in terms of his passing range.

The way he manipulates the ball around his feet and picks out passes.

And the goals he has been scoring are sensational.

Hes got six, all from outside the box..

Earlier this month, it was claimed by a reliable Portuguese journalist that Neves was heading to Liverpool in the summer and that talks had begun between the two clubs for the 21-year-old.

Hes very special, added Coady.

Hes a very talented footballer but, more importantly, hes a great lad.

He had a lot of people talking about him at the start of the season, saying hes coming from Porto, would he be able to adapt to the physicality?.

But hes took to it like a duck to water.

Hes only 21 and hes playing well beyond his years.

He came wanting to learn and he listens, he talks and he helps the other boys.

Everything hes brought to the table has been fantastic..

Neves has been linked with Liverpool before and former first-team coach Pepijn Lijnders, who worked with Neves at Porto, is said to have recommended signing the midfielder before he went to Wolves last summer.

At 21, he still has plenty of room for development, and whats clear is that he will become a star name in the Premier League, whether at Anfield or not.

For more infomation >> Former Red likens Liverpool FC target Ruben Neves to Steven Gerrard - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Computer issue halts ID-related transactions at RMV - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Computer issue halts ID-related transactions at RMV - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Jurgen Klopp gives Steven Gerrard full backing after Rangers manager links - Duration: 3:11.

Jurgen Klopp gives Steven Gerrard full backing after Rangers manager links

Steven Gerrard has been tipped to become the new manager of Rangers, and Jurgen Klopp says he will have his total support, whatever his decision.

Gerrard has been thriving as Liverpools U18s boss this season, having taken the role after bringing his illustrious playing career to an end in 2016.

He has been widely expected to slowly work his way through the youth teams, before potentially becoming Klopps long-term successor as first-team manager.

Strong links suggest he is the favourite to take charge of Rangers this summer, however, which has been met with a mixed response.

Some feel he is jumping the gun, at a time when his coaching career is still in its infancy, while others believe it is a logical next step.

Speaking in his pre-Stoke City press conference on Friday, Klopp gave Gerrard his full backing, regardless of his eventual choice:.

Im not worried.

Steven was, and is, a legend, whatever he wants to do.

Nobody told me anything about it, any decision.

I can imagine clubs are interested in signing Stevie.

I would think about him as well if I owned a club! My relationship with Steven is brilliant.

I'd have loved to work with him as a player but was a little bit late for that.

He wanted to learn, and he has learned.

I imagine he will not miss me taking his players away form the youth squad, if he wants to do something.

It will be very interesting to see what news emerges in the coming days, but Klopps general demeanour suggested Gerrard may be moving onto pastures new.

Time will tell whether that proves to be the correct decision, should he depart the academy, as he looks a forge a managerial career to match his legendary playing days.

Its reported that Gerrard will appoint Gary McAllister as his assistant if he takes the job in Glasgow.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét