Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 9, 2018

Youtube daily Sep 25 2018

we've had such a good run on silver this week figured I'd get a box of nickels and

see if it can keep on keepin on

hey everyone its rob the Rob finds treasure

and I've got a box of nickels to hunt today I put this rubber band on here

because this box was falling apart when I opened the top and set to see if it

was circulated it looked like it was like 6 rolls short so I got it home I

took all the rolls out I did check the enders there's no Enders and put it back

in there organized and now it's ready to hunt in the meantime I wanted to get

this nickel hunt started because I'm still looking now for a 50 D that's the

only nickel I've not found in the Jefferson set on my own top of that you

know we'll take the usual Buffaloes silver war nickels I'll take some more V

Nichols if I can find them still never found a shield nickel in circulation and

of course we always like to find those proofs and any heirs or varieties as

well all right enough talking let's kick off the hunt with this rule right here

and as always I'll loop you in if I find something worth showing nice quick start

we're on roll number 2 and we're gonna get our first 40s nickel in the box

it's a 41 gander old number for another 40 scoyne 1941 denver and that goes

along with a 54 and a no.9 roll number 5 we got kind of a dark one here it could

just be a melon sighting fine but it could also be silver it's not silver but

it is in 1940 40 Philadelphia roll number 9 last coin of the role is in

1949 Philadelphia rule 15 is gonna yield another 40s nickel it's another 49 this

one's a Denver that's five in the 40s rule number 23

thought it was a war nickel for a second but it's a 46 day year after very next

rule guys rule 24 and we've got a dark one hoping it's silver it's not silver

it's just a 1960 D same rule is that burnt 60

we got another 46 Philadelphia we're all 29 guys and I'm excited because I was

hunting the role and look what I see right behind this coin what we have a

date looks pretty slick I might be able to catch a date under the microscope

let's see if it has a mint mark I think it has a mint mark

I like to catch these under the microscope let me get my microscope set

up real quick and see if we can catch a mint mark on this guy first oh maybe not

maybe not I thought it was the mint mark but it looks like now might just be a

damage yeah might just be damaged we see if I can get a date on this guy 1923 you

can see the one 9:00 to 3:00 believe that's 1923 I'll check it under the loop

I'll check the damaged mint mark location and I'll be right back all

right guys I've confirmed it it's a 1923 Philadelphia mint that's just a little

bit of damage so it looked like under the camera that you might have had a

mint mark but it's not either way 1923 Philadelphia is thirty five point seven

million minted and a couple dollar coin in good for condition and that's

probably about what it is maybe a little better cuz there's good detail on the

backk was the United States of America a purpose Unum the buffalo looks good it

might be a fine it might be either way still a good coin good find on the board

with the Buffalo we're all over 40 boxes slowing now he did find the Buffalo but

it's slowing down but check this out got another 1939 what is the mint mark

if there is one no mint mark we'll check him for some doubling and then we'll get

back to that alright everyone finish ten in that box of nickels wasn't a bad box

no silver fines which is always a bummer but we did find five 2009's they're all

Denver Mint we found it kind of a crazy sanded down both sides we'll never know

what kind of nickel it was we'll never know

we got some coins to check against the album maybe they could upgrade in the

50s we got a 59 to 58 a 56 a 54 to 53 s and a 50 to the

good news is the 52 is a s which is always nice lower mid we got to 49 to 46

is a 41 to 40s a 39 P and a 1923 Philadelphia Buffalo so overall a little

bit above average because we got the Buffalo in the 39 but we always look for

that silver but not a bad hunt whatsoever hopefully you enjoyed this

nickel on with me if you did I'd appreciate it thumbs up

and as always everyone happy hunting and thanks for watching

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét