Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Youtube daily Sep 29 2018

I was running a bit behind today.

I thought, if you guys wouldn't mind,

I'd just like to write out my weekly Thank You Notes

right now. Is that cool with you?

[ Cheers and applause ]

James, can I get some Thank You Note writing music, please?

♪♪

-Wow. -Oh.

He's in a fantastic mood. -Yeah. Stone-cold handsome.

-I mean, yeah. -Look at him.

-Just always -- -Wow.

-Always in such a great mood. -Yeah. Mr. Champagne.

-There he is. Mr. Champagne. James.

[ Laughter ]

They call him Champagne James.

-Yeah, Champagne James. -Champagne James in the house.

-Yeah, he's in the house, man.

When he shows up, the party starts.

-Yeah. "You want some champagne?"

He goes, "Uh..." -"No."

-He goes, "No. No, I don't drink."

-"I've had too much already. I don't drink."

-Yeah.

-"They don't call me Champagne James for that reason."

-"It's because of my pers-- my efferves--

my effervescent personality."

-He has an effervescent personality, yeah.

-Yeah, he doesn't drink at all. Hasn't drunk in 20 years.

-Any liquid. -Any liquid at all.

-All of his liquid comes from, like, lettuce...

cantaloupe, you know, whatever.

-Yeah, herbivore. -Herbivore. Yeah, sure.

Or omnivore. He eats other stuff, too.

-Omnivore. That's true. -But whatever. You know.

Champagne James.

-Champagne James in the house!

[ Air horn blares ]

My man Champagne James showing up.

-Yeah.

-Everyone's at this party tonight!

My man Simon Rex in the house! -Yo!

-Yo, I saw my man Champagne James!

[ Air horn blares ]

♪♪

[ Laughter ]

-Yo, this party's poppin' tonight

Yo, you know Cindy Adams up in this piece!

-Yeah!

-You know Hal Linden's showing up with no shirt on!

-What?! -I think I saw --

I think I saw Champagne James.

[ Air horn blares ]

-"Barney Miller's" Hal Linden.

[ Laughter ]

-Oh, man.

I was at a party years ago.

Diddy had a party, and he kept announcing

everyone who was arriving at the party,

and someone gave him the wrong card.

They kept giving him the same card.

So he kept announcing that Simon Rex was at the party.

They just kept giving him this --

"Yeah, we're having a great party.

Dude, Al Sharpton up in this...

Lorne Michaels is here. Blah, blah."

He's like, "Simon Rex up in this piece!"

And then he did something else, and then he came to like --

Ten minutes later, he's like,

"Oh, this party's crazy tonight, man.

Heidi Klum is here. Jimmy Fallon walked in.

My man Simon Rex is here."

[ Laughter ]

♪♪

Thank you, new NBC show "Manifest"

about people being stuck on a plane for five years.

Or, as Spirit Airline calls it,

"the feel-good show of the year."

[ Laughter ]

"Yeah, we're, uh, not gonna take off, so..."

"What'd he say?" "Just forget it."

"Pretend I didn't say anything."

-[ Steve laughing ]

-"Now we're going to land,

but it's, uh, five years later, so, uh...

-"What's that? I can't -- Honey, I can't hear the pilot.

-Sit back and relax and please

take all your, uh, belongings with you.

Thank you for being on Spirit Airlines for five years.

-Is he talking to us?

-You've been on the plane for five -- Hold on one second.

I'm getting something from the tower.

What's that?"

-A-A-A-And... it's five years later.

Oh, Champagne James is on the flight."

[ Air horn blares ]

♪♪

-"Uh...the wife and I really aren't getting along."

[ Laughter ]

-"So, uh... -"Microphone's on."

-I'm real tired right now.

I slept on the couch at, uh, my brother's house.

She took the kids, and, uh..."

-"I just got an e-mail from my doctor.

It turns out I have erectile dysfunction."

[ Laughter ]

-Wow. -What is going on?

-We should not have flown coach. -This is --

We're in first class. -What?!

-"She's leaving me for Champagne James."

[ Air horn blares ]

-Thank you, movie-theater popcorn.

I know you're the size of a small bathtub,

but I'm still going to finish you ten minutes

before the movie even starts.

[ Laughter ]

-"No refills?"

[ Munching ]

-"Free refills!" -"Hurry up! Eat it up!"

♪♪

-Thank you, squash,

for being the only food that makes people go,

"Hey, see that weird curvy thing on the ground covered in warts?

We should use that as a centerpiece."

[ Applause ]

Thank you, drinking Gatorade, for meaning one of two things.

You're an elite athlete in peak physical condition...

or you're more hungover than you've ever been

in your entire life.

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪♪

Thank you, unused chip clips in my kitchen,

for letting me pretend I don't always finish

the entire bag of Fritos all at once.

A couple crumbs. -Oh, yeah.

-Gotta keep these crumbs fresh, man.

♪♪

Thank you, Gucci's new leather underwear,

for finding a way to make dad walking around in his underwear

even more upsetting.

[ Laughter ]

[ Applause ]

♪♪

Thank you, this week's big movies,

"Night School" and "Smallfoot."

One is a Kevin Hart movie

and the other one just sounds like a Kevin Hart movie.

-Hey! Hey!

♪♪

Hey! Hey!

-When you're here, you're family.

-Oh, okay. Hospitaliano. -Yeah.

♪♪

Thank you, 5-hour Energy, for giving me the energy I need

to spend the next five hours thinking

"I'm going to have a heart attack."

There you guys have it. Those are my Thank You Notes.

For more infomation >> Thank You Notes: Manifest, 5-Hour Energy - Duration: 6:16.

-------------------------------------------

Paul Giamatti Hates Your Bad Impressions of Him - Duration: 4:06.

-I love your voice, I got to to say.

-Really? -Yeah, I do.

-Thank you. I appreciate it.

-I mean, I like everything about you,

but I love your voice. -Thank you.

-Do you ever get away with being you --

like, if you're at Starbucks or something,

and then you just start to order, and everyone's like,

"Are you Paul Giamatti?" -Yeah.

My voice gives me away, evidently. Yeah.

I never thought I had a distinctive voice,

but evidently, I do. -Yeah.

-People get turned on by it. -I don't know about that, but...

-Well, I'd like to think people get turned on by it.

-Someone did out there, yeah. Yeah, yeah.

-Somebody definitely did.

Hello. [ Laughter ]

But, yeah, no. My voice definitely gives me away.

-Yeah.

-And it's a surprise, but it's nice.

-Have you ever heard anyone do an impression of you?

-Yeah. I've heard a lot of -- There's a lot of people --

Well, not a lot. There's --

-You look like you're psyched about it.

[ Laughter ] -Well, you know,

it's a disappointment to me, 'cause people will be like,

"Oh, this guy does a great impression of you."

And I watch it. I'm like, "That's not good."

I'm like, "That doesn't sound like me."

-Yeah, "I do a much better impression of me."

-Yeah, I'm like -- -"I'm me."

-And people are always so, like, "Nyah, nyah, nyah" --

it's kind of -- it's like Gilbert Gottfried.

I'm like, "I don't sound like Gilbert Gottfried."

-No, you never do.

-I never sound like Gilbert Gottfried, so I don't --

It never sounds right to me. -It's a different -- yeah.

I don't do an impression of you. -The only per--

You do great impressions. -But I don't do you.

-You don't do me, no. -I don't.

-I think I would be difficult.

The only person who does a good one is actually Damian Lewis,

who's on -- on "Billions." -On "Billions."

-He does a great one. -He's from England.

He's British. British accent. -He's an Englishman,

but he's a really great mimic. -Really?

-Yeah. He's amazing.

-You never try to do impressions?

You, yourself? -No. I'm not very good at them.

-But do you ever try to do them?

When you were a kid? -I try to do 'em.

I'm one of these people, I can get it for about 30 seconds.

-Oh, yeah. -And I'm like, "Ooh, ooh, ooh.

I sound like Brad Pitt." And then it's gone.

[ Laughter ] -See, I would do --

like, when I was a kid, if I watched something --

and still to this day,

if I watch somebody for, like, an hour,

or even a half hour, I can talk like that person.

-Oh, you can just do that? -Yeah.

-I mean, I would do that but --

I would want to imitate what I saw.

-You know, like "Rocky." -But I couldn't do it.

I couldn't get it exactly. I couldn't do that.

I couldn't mimic it. -I couldn't --

Like, I had a friend, and I would sound exactly

like my friend if I hung out with him long enough.

My mom was like, "Will you stop talking like Joey?

You sound exactly like Joey." -That's hilarious.

-And I do that, like, when I have

Jerry Seinfeld on the show. -You start talking like him?

-We both start. And he starts moving his voice

up to match my impression, so...

-Well, that's impossible to not --

-...by the end it's like, [ As Seinfeld ] "I know!"

[ Speaking indistinctly as Jerry Seinfeld ]

"I know! We're talking..." [ Continues indistinctly ]

[ Talking over each other ]

-Yeah, exactly. And it becomes a thing.

-Well, that's like when you go to England

and you pick up an English accent,

and you feel like a jackass, but you find yourself just

being like... [ British accent ] "Yeah, well, you know.

Good day, good day."

You know, you're like, why am I talking like this?

-[ British accent ] How many pounds is it? Exactly.

-Yeah, yeah. Is it? Yeah. -Everything's a question --

-Does it? Yeah? Can I have some? -Is that wrong?

-Really? Yeah. [ Normal voice ] You know, and you're just,

"Why am I talking like this?" -I saw something --

speaking of British royalty. -Oh.

-Paul McCartney has the number one album in the country.

-Wow, I didn't -- Wow, that's awesome.

-And the same week, Paul Simon...

-Uh-huh. -...put out a record as well.

-Amazing. -And so they put out some list,

this website, called the ring of the top ten Pauls.

-Uh-huh. -Guess who's on it?

Number five. -Number five.

-Paul Giamatti, right there. -Yeah.

[ Cheers and applause ] ♪♪

-Wow. -I'm, uh...

-A definitive ranking of famous people...

-This is a definitive ranking.

I question the criteria used to figure out...

-What are you talking about? -...who was what here.

Because I'm above St. Paul.

Apparently St. Paul is, like, down in the 20s

or something like that. -Oh, like that -- oh, really?

-Like the guy who's, like, the original Paul.

-Like Corinthians. -Yeah. I mean,

there wouldn't be Pauls if there wasn't a St. Paul,

and he's, like, way down the list.

-Oh, yeah. Of course.

-That seems [bleep] up to me, frankly.

[ Laughter ]

Oh, did I just -- -Yeah. Buzzer it.

-The whole thing is crazy. I'm ahead of Paul Rudd?

That makes no sense. -I don't think it's crazy.

This is great. You're in between Paul Newman --

-Like, I'm ahead of Paul Revere, for Christ's sake.

-But, really, at least you're better than Paul the Octopus.

-Oh, Paul the Octopus. -[ Laughs ]

-I mean, it's a ranking of animals named Paul?

-It's just great --

-Clearly, people just drew these out of a hat, basically.

-No. This is great. -I'd have preferred a dartboard.

-I think number five is perfect for you.

-Thanks a lot. [ Laughter ]

No, no, no, honestly -- -I mean --

-No, seriously, I appreciate that.

I'm not joking. -Okay, good.

-That's amazing. Thank you. -Oh, no. Uh --

-I seriously appreciate it.

For more infomation >> Paul Giamatti Hates Your Bad Impressions of Him - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Jimmy Teaches Paul Giamatti How to Make Pickles Like Martha Stewart - Duration: 3:20.

-But here are you now with "Private Life."

-Yes, sir. -And in this --

-I've moved up. I've moved forward.

-It's fantastic. As one should.

And in the -- in the film, you own a pickle company.

-That's right. I do.

-And -- Oh, have you ever made your own pickles in real life?

-I have not, but I understand you have.

-I was really into it. -Super into it.

-I got deep into, like, the... -Do you still do it?

-...pickle cult, man.

-They're supposed to be good for you.

You know, they're supposed to be good for your stomach.

-Yeah, I don't know if I made those ones.

'Cause you -- Those are the fermenting pickles.

-Right. Oh, I see. So that's a different thing.

-Quick pickle. Like, a -- Like, I made a brine.

-Yeah. -And you put the --

You put the pickles in a Ball jar.

Do you know what happens? -In a Ball jar.

-Yeah. -What's a Ball jar?

-Dude, do you wanna get -- Do you wanna get deep into this?

-You wanna get spicy with this, or what?

-[ Laughs ] Dude, I -- Here's what happened.

I saw it. I went to a farm. -Yeah.

-And I saw they had those curvy pickles.

They're called curvy pickles.

-Yeah. Sure, sure. I know what they're called.

-I asked the farmer, I go,

"How do I make a pickle? I mean, do you have a...?"

-You were just curious. -Yeah, I just wanted to

figure out what -- I mean, say I bought these.

Now what do I have to do? ...distillery?

-Yeah.

-Do I have to, you know, leave the wife and kids?

Yeah, I'm just like -- We get a farm somewhere?

And he goes, like, "Uh, no.

You just boil, like, a brine of salt."

Then he goes, "Actually, you know what?

Ask her. She would know."

And it's Martha Stewart. I swear to God.

-Wait a minute. She was just hanging out at the pickle stand?

-She was hanging out at that farm. Yes!

-Martha Stewart? -The Martha Stewart.

-And, so, did you ask her? -Of course I did.

I go, "Hey, Martha. How you doing?"

She's like, "Uh, hello, Jimmy." And I go --

-That's awesome. -Thank you. Yeah.

And, so, she goes -- I go, "How do I make pickles?"

She goes, "Oh, it's very easy. You just..."

She goes, "Just go on my website."

She goes, "Hold on a second."

Got an iPad out of her car and went to her own website

and showed me the recipe of how to make pickles.

Yeah, showed me at the farm, and then I aced it, man.

-How to pickle everything? -I'm gonna show you --

-I love them. Do you still -- You should just market 'em.

You should have pickles all the time.

I'd eat 'em. -You would?

-[Bleep] yeah. I love pickles. -Thanks, man. I appreciate it.

That's a good friend right there.

-I love pickles. I love pickles, man.

I really do. I love pickles. But I've never done it.

-So, explain this film. "Private Life."

-[ Laughs ] "Explain this film." -Yeah.

-It's about a couple that are trying to conceive,

trying to have a child. -Yep.

-And they're middle-aged, and they are not succeeding.

And so they try all the alternate ways.

There's adoption, and then there's all the artificial stuff.

That's the basic idea of the movie,

but it becomes about a lot more than just that.

And you have good chemistry with Kathryn Hahn.

-Fantastic. Kathryn Hahn is amazing.

-Love Kathryn Hahn.

-It's one of my favorite things I've ever done, because of her.

-She looks so different in every project she's in.

-And she -- She does. And she's amazing.

-Yeah, I love her. I want to show everyone a clip.

Here's Paul Giamatti in the new film "Private Life."

Take a look.

-Okay. Uh, you need to sign these.

-Oh, my God. What are we doing?

Are we really doing this? Are we insane?

-No, we're not insane. We're normal.

-No, this is not normal. This is the opposite of normal.

I'm not sure it's even ethical.

Remember what Marty said? -Uh.

-That having a baby is an immoral act?

-Marty's an idiot.

-Overpopulation, climate change...

lies of neo-fascism.

-Did you take your Valium? -Yes. Why?

-Paul Giamatti, everybody.

For more infomation >> Jimmy Teaches Paul Giamatti How to Make Pickles Like Martha Stewart - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

世界十大高科技飯店Yotel Hotel New york 開箱 - Duration: 8:59.

For more infomation >> 世界十大高科技飯店Yotel Hotel New york 開箱 - Duration: 8:59.

-------------------------------------------

Coconut Zarda Pulao in Pressure Cooker | नारियल ज़र्दा पुलाओ | Dessert Recipe | Chef Harpal Singh - Duration: 5:35.

Hello Greetings, my name is Chef Harpal Singh Sokhi,

As festival arrives you think of Zarda Pulao,

today this Zarda Pulao which I am making is unique because I am making is Coconut Zarda Pulao

and we are using jaggery instead of sugar.

This is going to be different & enjoyable.

Zarda Pulao is considered as a dessert in itself and also a meal.

The best accompaniment of Zarda Pulao is Boondi Raita.

I remember, in my childhood,

my mother used to give me Zarda Pulao and Boondi Raita,

a mixture of both was fun to eat.

So let's make Coconut Zarda Pulao.

First of all, I have to take

2 tbsp of Ghee,

2 nos of Bay Leaf,

1 Tbsp of Chironji,

10-15 Cashewnuts open it & add,

add 1/4 cup of Dry Sliced Coconut,

Amazing

Let's saute a little, flavors to get the best

Let a bit of cashewnut be brown.

It is very enjoyable.

If you have Pressure Cooker at home than it is very easy to make

& our Pressure Cooker story is still going on

various recipes are coming up for you.

Cashewnut is browned well,

now add 1 cup of Fresh Coconut,

coconut will make the Pulao creamy,

saute it well for 2 minutes,

As soon as a little smell comes to light brown, then add water as required

Put the water in a little bit of attention carefully,

as well as you can fry the raisins before and still can add,

take 1 tbsp of Raisins,

add 1cup of grated Jaggery,

Generally the Pulao that we make, we saute rice in it,

like my mother used to saute

but we add sugar in that

here it is jaggery so I am adding water to melt it

after that I will add rice.

Now like as the jaggery melts

next step is to add

1 1/2 cup of soaked Rice,

check the quantity of water & mix well.

Very important as it is Zarda Pulao

Zaffran is necessary to put,

I have soaked the Saffron in milk & added

To bring sophisticated colour use best quality Saffron

If you want to know about Saffron & how to use it, you can check in my previous videos

mix well.

Color will work well,

also water is sufficient.

First, I thought the water was low. Then the next time it seemed right,

because as I added saffron milk which was also liquid.

Close the Pressure Cooker & wait for 2 whistles.

After that Coconut Zarda Pulao is ready to serve

and we will eat this with Boondi Raita,

enjoyable it will be.

Boondi Raita video that also we will make it soon.

After 2 whistles let the Pressure Cooker rest for 15 minutes.

When it is time to serve at that time you can open the Pressure Cooker & check it.

So the rice are cooked well over here.

Very aromatic & enjoyable pulao is ready.

Serve it in a plate,

So here Coconut Zarda Pulao is ready for you & very enjoyable.

Importantly we have added jaggery so it will be more enjoyable to eat.

This way every time I will bring new recipes for you,

So go & SUBSCRIBE my YouTube Channel

& click on the BELL ICON to get instant notications of my channel.

For more infomation >> Coconut Zarda Pulao in Pressure Cooker | नारियल ज़र्दा पुलाओ | Dessert Recipe | Chef Harpal Singh - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

Natok New 2018: Basic Ali-53 | Bangla Natok 2018 | Comedy Natok 2018 - Duration: 19:37.

This is true that I am not a romantic person

But love has turned a man like me

into a romantic one

Do you want to hear my romantic words?

(Chuckles)

Why are you laughing?

Okay, listen

Every time when I touch you

then something magical happens to me

because in your touch

there is lightening of the sky

(Chuckles)

Then again

sometimes your touch feels like a spark of fire

that fire lights up my heart

ha ha ha

Did you not like my romantic words?

"Bhantu's Revenge" Story: Sharier. Director: Goutam Koiri

(Phone rings)

Hello?

What's up? Why call me now?

I just called to say

What again? Want to talk about Manchester United football?

No no... I just want to say

All you know is pulling legs

I am outside now and not interested to listen to a joke

Wait... listen to this

I held your hand the other day, remember?

So?

In your touch there is lightening of the sky

Is that so?

Then sometimes it feels like

in your touch there is a spark of fire

Are you really Magic or someone else?

The fire of that spark fries my heart...

sorry lights up my heart

I did not know that you could say so much nice words

Okay I will go to a pizza date tomorrow

But beware, my brother must not know this

Okay. So we meet tomorrow!

Good night, sleep tight

Okay

okay bye

(Honk)

Hey are you not Monalisa?

Why are you outside so late, go home!

I was going home

Oh, okay!

(Monalisu, Monalisu... Give me some lubh: Bhantu)

(Monalisu lubhs Bhantu)

(Campaign by: Bhantu)

Monalisu lubhs Bhantu?

Publicity by Bhantu?

Monalisu, Monalisu, give me some lubh?

Monalisu... (Chuckles)

Monalisu, Monalisu, give me some lubh!

Wait till I get my hands on this Bhantu!

Monalisu lubhs Bhantu!

"Lubh!" eh?

Hey you!

What was that name of yours?

I knew you had to crawl back to me! You had to!

Gimme some 'lubh'?

Let me give you some 'lubh'!

Catch this lubh!

(Splat!) What was that!

Egg? What does it mean? Why egg?

You have to take back all these ugly posters around my house

And if I don't?

If you don't?

One more?

Bhantu? Are you creating problems again?

I shall have to give you a serious lesson!

You wanna beat me?

I am learning Kung Fu now

I shall smash you

Kung Fu? Lets see your Kung Fu!

At first, Bruce Lee... Ya

Oh. Hu hu... Fu Fu

Yaaa

Wow! What's next?

After this, I got a mix of Jackie Chan and Jet Li

Yuuuuuuu

(Cough! Cough!)

A lot of sound and fury! Very little Action!

Next time! Next time!

I shall learn the Kung Fu a bit more and smash you a bit more

Buzz off!

Idiot!

I am... I am... I am Bhantu Bhuiyan

I shall not spare you

Lets tear down these posters

Huh! Tear them

(Shrilling Gibberish) Haq Biscuit!

Baba! Baba!

(Crying)

Haq Biscuit

Baba, that Magic and Monalisa are insulting me

I can't take it

Oh!

Baba, I have a little less today-- please accept this!

I will compensate later

Take this

Magical waters

One sip gives you monstrous strength

You can break bricks and stones

Really, Baba!

Baba!

It smells of betel leaf and tobacco leaf!

Let me see

My mistake. Take this

What was that?

My spitting pot

Wak! Yikes! Argh!

Baba! Who packs his spits and coughs in a bottle?

Mona Pagla's spit, makes you fit!

Do not be disgusted

Okay baba

This seems okay

Now pick a brick

Break it!

(Snaps)

What the hell!

Baba? Baba!!

Long live Pagla Baba!

Now I will show Magic what I am made of!

But beware

Do not drink the magical waters excessively

No. No no no!

After one sip, you must not take a second sip in the next six hours

Never. I shall not do that. No!

Baba, thank you!

Listen Riya

Its one thing to fall in love

Its another thing to feel that someone has fallen in love with you

from that feeling

you feel a responsibility for that love

That's why I feel more responsible for you

(Chuckles)

Wooo! -----Yikes!

Hold the line

What are you doing here?

Nothing! Nature was kidding with me!

(Nature chuckling)

Is this a place to kid around?

Get out!

So

It was nothing

So you remember the first day we met?

I realized it that day

that I want something from you

Then

After talking to you

and mingling with you

I realized that

I do not want something of you... but all of you!

So tell me one thing

Say it?

Have you started reading some romantic novel recently?

Why do you ask?

You have been talking unusually nice to me

Oh! Actually I say nice things when I am around you

everything original

I don't copy them from anyone

I do not listen to others

Then tell me a true thing

how is my hair?

your hair?

your hair is like that of a deer

like a deer?

yes

Where is hair on a deer?

What? Why should the deer lack hair?

Hah!

Hey its Bhantu (Chuckles)

Why are you laughing?

Why not. You are a joker!

I am a joker?

Yes

Is that some kind of drug?

He is picking up a brick!

Yaa!

(Snaps)

How did you do that?

Uh! Ummm

Hey! Hey!

(In a feminine voice) How I did it does not matter

I will... what the!

You mighty?

(Female voice) Hey! What happened to my voice?

Monalisa, let me introduce you

This is Lady Bhantu

(Female voice) Beware! I shall tear your....

What happened to my voice?

(Female voice) Aah! Aaa

You want to break a brick?

Buzz off from here!

Lets go

Haq.... Biscuit!

(Feminine shrilling)

(Female voice) Baba, what did you do to me!

You have insulted me twice!

What did you give me!

I give you so much money so many times

Stop little nutcase

I told you before

If you take a second sip within six hours of the first sip

its disastrous. But you did not listen to me

Now what shall I do with this voice? You can't do anything with this voice!

Take this

I give this to you for free

This will restore your voice

(female voice) Really?

(Normal voice) Where?

Oh cool!

My voice is back

Thank you baba!

But remember this...

Once again, he did not listen to my whole sentence

He will create nuisance after a while

I should leave right away

Listen, my football tournament begins tomorrow

We may not meet tomorrow

Why do we need to meet everyday?

So bye

Where are you going?

Home!

Why so early

This will be fun this time

Where did you come back from, Bhantu?

What's your latest circus?

I could not show it properly last time

Let me show you now

Arrggg

Hey... could not break it, eh?

You lost your mojo?

Its not working?

(Rooster crowing) Kock!

Cluck! Cluck!

Ha ha ha

Cluck! Cock-a-doodle do!

Pak! Pak!

Do it again!

Cluck!

Cluck! Cluck! Cluck!

Cock-a-doodle-do! Cock-a-doodle-do!

This will be viral

Do it again

Break it! Break it again!

Cluck! Cluck!

Cluck! Cluck!

Ha ha ha!

Lets go

Listen, you have consumed me absolutely

You have attacked all of my veins

You have changed my blood and grabbed my heart

(Magic mumbling)

I am your poetry

So you see

Boo ha ha

Yikes!

Hey beware!

What were you doing?

What?

Do not take a single step!

Stand here

Lets see... wow!

You are noting down my romantic dialogues

Why? What's the purpose?

I don't know actually. Its his initiative!

He plans to leak these to the family

Really!

Leaking romantic dialogues?

Is this an exam that you'd pass it by leaking it?

I shall give you adequate lessons today!

Save me! Save me!

@!!! Let me...!

Help!

For more infomation >> Natok New 2018: Basic Ali-53 | Bangla Natok 2018 | Comedy Natok 2018 - Duration: 19:37.

-------------------------------------------

Facebook security breach exposes personal information of tens of millions of users - Duration: 0:37.

Now... to another black eye and PR disaster for Facebook.

The social media giant is reporting on a major security breach (a hack... ) that exposed

the personal information of nearly 50 million Facebook users.

The company said Friday that attackers were able to exploit a security flaw in a feature

known as "View As" to grab control of people's accounts.

The breach was discovered on Tuesday and Facebook says police have been alerted.

Facebook, which has more than two billion active monthly users,... would not say where

in the world the 50 million users are.

For more infomation >> Facebook security breach exposes personal information of tens of millions of users - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

South Korean, U.S. nuclear envoys meet 3 times to discuss North Korea issues - Duration: 0:53.

The top nuclear envoys of South Korea and the U.S. have held three meetings on the sidelines

of the UN General Assembly to discuss North Korea issues.

The South Korean mission to the UN says Lee Do-hoon, the foreign ministry's representative

for Korean Peninsula peace and security affairs, met with Stephen Biegun,... the U.S. Special

Representative for North Korea from Wednesday to Thursday.

The two reportedly evaluated the recent inter-Korean summit in Pyeongyang, the bilateral summit

between Presidents Moon and Trump... and exchanged views on how to accelerate the denuclearization

process.

They also talked about U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo's planned visit to Pyeongyang

next month and even the proposed second North Korea-U.S. summit.

The meetings were held after Pompeo revealed he invited North Korean officials to meet

Biegun in Vienna at the "earliest opportunity."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét