Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 9, 2018

Youtube daily Sep 26 2018

-Here's how the game works.

I have a stack of cards right here.

Each card has the name of a TV show written on it.

-Yeah, yeah, yeah. -Now, don't grab it yet. Okay.

-Okay, okay, okay.

-As soon as you look at the card, you have 5 seconds

to describe what the show is about the best way you can

and try to make me guess which show it is.

You can't use any words in the title of the show

or say any of the actors's names.

You're just describing the plot of the show in 5 seconds.

Sound good? -This is like "Taboo."

I'm good at this. Okay. -You're good at it? Okay.

Here we go. You go.

Let's put 5 seconds on the clock.

-Where's the clock? -There's the clock.

You go first. Ready? -Okay.

-Come on, pal. We got this. -You're going to do the clock.

-We got this. -Okay.

-All right. I'll do the clock.

You just give me 5 seconds of a summary.

Here we go. -Great.

Dragons. -"Game of Thrones."

-Yeah! [ Cheers and applause ]

-That was a record. 3 seconds. Dude, you're really good.

-I told you. -You're really good at this.

-How good are you, Jimmy?

-Oh, I don't think I'm that good.

Okay. Gosh, all right. Here we go. Ready?

5 seconds on the clock. -Okay.

-Come on. We can do this. -Okay.

-Kids, '80s, Eleven. She --

-Oh, "Goldblum," "Goldberg," "Goldblums."

-Little kids, '80s. -Oh, yeah.

[ Buzzer ] Aah!

[ Tuba plays ]

-"Stranger Things." -Oh! "Stranger Things."

-All right, here you go.

-Little kid, nosebleed. -I know. I was bad.

I'm warming up. -Okay.

-All right, now, look, for this round,

let's make it a little bit more interesting.

We're only going to have 3 seconds on the clock.

All right. -Well, I all ready beat it.

I did 2 seconds, so... -I know you did it. Here we go.

3 seconds. This should be easy-peasy for you.

-Okay, ready. -Come on, Taraji.

-Ooh, that's yours. Okay.

Marry me, bitch!

[ Buzzer ]

[ Cymbal crashes ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

[ Laughs ]

-What is -- "The Bachelor"?! Oh, my gosh.

"The Bachelor." Okay. Yes, I should have guessed that.

[ Both laugh ]

Yes, that is actually the slogan for next season.

Okay. -Yes.

-Oh, you are the greatest. All right. Here we go.

Can I have 3 seconds? -Oh, God.

-Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

-"SpongeBob"! -Yes!

-Whoo!

-Yes! That was good!

All right, I redeemed myself. All right.

It's not going to beat "marry me," but that was great.

All right, here we go.

Now, for this one, let's just put 1 second on the clock.

That's good. Here we go. This is the real game. Ready?

Go. -[ Crying ]

-"This Is Us." [ Buzzer ]

♪♪ [ Cheers and applause ]

[ Both laugh ]

-That's exactly -- great. Oh, you're amazing.

Oh, I can't top this. Okay, here we go.

Whoo! All right. Stop laughing. Here we go.

All right, 1 second on the clock for me.

-Oh, God. -Ready?

-Mm-hmm.

-You.

[ Buzzer ] -"Empire"!

[ Dinging ]

-Yes! Come on. "Empire."

Taraji P. Henson!

For more infomation >> 5-Second Summaries with Taraji P. Henson - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Donna Saves the Shop 'Sneak Peek' | Black Ink Crew - Duration: 3:52.

(Donna) Okay, guys, get ready.

I have a surprise for y'all.

Hey!

What's that? You got gifts and (bleep)?

What's that?

Yes, gifts!

I have an idea that I think is gonna save the shop.

(Sky laughing)

Wait, did Donna just say she's gonna save the shop?

Donna has never had a great idea.

The first part is... bathing suits.

The second part is Bourbon Street.

Third part is?

And the third part is signs.

Oooh!

(laughing)

Donna actually has a good idea.

I stand corrected. I accept my flaws.

Gonna be us in the bikinis

holding the signs...

Okay.

...with the neon lights on and stuff.

And then down the street, Bourbon Street.

We gonna have our titties out, our asses out.

Whatever it takes to get people in the shop.

Guys in thongs, hella ass cheeks out.

What guys?

No guys in thongs.

Somebody's gotta come up with some good ideas

around here to save the shop,

especially since Cee's been MIA.

(knocking on door, dog barking)

Who is it?

Aladdin, hold on.

(overlapping screaming)

Since Tati asked to bring reinforcements from New York,

I asked my best bitch Allison to come down

and... Elliot. Tsk!

Elliot and I have been trying to back on good terms

since he (bleep) betrayed me

and gave away his... sperm.

(Elliot) Yeah, right there, right there.

Elliot-- Oh, my God!

What the (bleep) is your (bleep) in Kevin's mouth?

What are y'all doing?

No, no.

No! He's taking my cream!

But he's been working,

trying to get back in my good graces.

Cheers!

Cheers!

I'm so happy you guys are here.

Let's get some shots.

(knocking on door)

Hello!

(overlapping shouting)

Yes, my reinforcement plan is in action.

(shouting continues)

Oh, my God.

Kitty, I invited you here to help out.

Why would you bring this blue bitch down here?

What the hell is goings on?

Well...

Jadah and I do don't do well on trips together.

When we were in Miami, she attacked me

in a jealous rage because she thought

that I was sleeping with Teddy.

(overlapping shouting)

So, maybe, I should double check

to see who she's sleeping with these days

to avoid getting assaulted again.

So, everybody grab a shot,

because this is about to be a toast.

Wait, Jadah, do you wanna let us know

if you're (bleep) anybody here?

Do you wanna announce it now?

Tati, you still worried about Miami?

Bitch, you need to get over it.

That was months ago. Let me let you know.

Today's your lucky day then, sweetheart.

'Cause I'm not (bleep) nobody here.

Okay, good to know.

You should be happy

that I'm not (bleep) with nobody in this house.

'cause that way, bitch, you know that you ain't

got no ass whuppin' coming.

Only thing you need to worry about

is keeping (bleep) in order.

Stop.

No, that bitch started with me.

I ain't stopping (bleep).

That's no question!

Excuse me, excuse me!

(Miss Kitty) We're all supposed to be down here helping

for the grand opening.

Not focusing on petty bull(bleep).

Y'all need to get your acts together.

Worry about your -- , not mine, bitch!

Shut the (bleep) up!

(overlapping shouting)

What?

(Sky) Guys! Oh, (bleep)!

For more infomation >> Donna Saves the Shop 'Sneak Peek' | Black Ink Crew - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Gelächter, Stirnrunzeln, Terror, Energie und Chemiewaffen – Highlights aus Trumps UN-Rede - Duration: 5:28.

For more infomation >> Gelächter, Stirnrunzeln, Terror, Energie und Chemiewaffen – Highlights aus Trumps UN-Rede - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Salvinis Migrationspolitik: Wenn ich dir die Tür öffne und du kriminell wirst - dann musst du gehen - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Salvinis Migrationspolitik: Wenn ich dir die Tür öffne und du kriminell wirst - dann musst du gehen - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Google News in Telugu| Telugu Tutorials✔️ - Duration: 10:13.

Welcome to my channel

www.teluguvpk123.blogspot.com

www.youtube.com/rsccool

www.facebook.com/rsccool

don't forget to like this video and subscribe for more

Google News

Google business news

Google technology news

Google weather news

Google latest updates

Google political news

Google worldwide news

News Google

Google news app

For more infomation >> Google News in Telugu| Telugu Tutorials✔️ - Duration: 10:13.

-------------------------------------------

Disable Windows Defender on Windows 10 - Turn Off Antivirus - Duration: 4:28.

Hello

tutorial shows you how to disable Windows Defender on Windows 10 temporarily using the Security Center and

second method how to disable Windows Defender on Windows 10 permanently using local group policy

How to disable Windows Defender on Windows 10 temporarily using the Security Center

Open Windows Defender Security Center

Goto virus and threat protection

Click the virus and threat protection set option

Okay, now turn off the real-time protection toggle switch

That's all Windows Defender is turned off temporarily

So the next time you restart your computer Windows, Defender antivirus will re-enable automatically

Okay, let's turn it back on

And now let's disable Windows Defender permanently using local group policy

As you see Windows Defender is on

And if you right-click on any folder we can see scan icon

Okay, let's disable it go to search box and type gpedit.msc

Or press Windows key + R on your keyboard and type command there

The local group policy editor

In computer configuration

Double-click on administrator

Then go to windows components

Scroll down and find Windows Defender antivirus

Right click on turn off Windows Defender antivirus and click Edit

Select the Enabled option to disable Windows Defender

Okay, then restart your computer

We done, let's check it

As you see, Windows Defender Antivirus is turned off successfully

Thanks for watching, please subscribe to my channel and get more great tips

For more infomation >> Disable Windows Defender on Windows 10 - Turn Off Antivirus - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Ted Danson Struggled to Play Sam Malone on Cheers - Duration: 6:55.

-Welcome back.

-I'm actually more used to sitting here across from you

than I am seeing you out in the real world.

-I know. -It's strange.

-It's very strange, yeah, because we've been lucky enough

to run into each other in the real world,

but it's been a while.

But you did -- you actually got

to hang out with my son this summer.

-Ashe.

-Yeah, because you and Mary are friends with my in-laws.

-Yes.

-And you were at a sporting event

that my wife brought my 2-year-old son to.

-Pig racing. -Pig racing.

This is a true thing.

-Yeah, mini pigs. Like, many mini pigs in a race.

And they even had a trough that had water in it.

So they'd race a couple times, then jump in and swim.

And the motivation was a plate -- true -- of Oreos.

-Really?

That's how you get a pig to run? -Yeah. Yeah.

-And, so, do they run around a track? A lap?

-Once. -Okay.

-So it's like, "And they're off!"

Wasn't that great?"

-So that seems like -- -But let's go back to Ashe.

-Yeah. -What a wonderful young man.

-Wonderful young man.

And I will tell you, though,

he's a wonderful kid and I love him,

but he told me about the pig race,

and there were almost none of those details.

As a 2-year-old, basically all he could tell me

was they were pigs.

-You want to know why? -Why?

-Because he blocked it.

Because to be entertaining with such a short race,

the guy who had the pigs made up all these horrible names,

like Baco Bits and Little Bacon Running,

you know, and things like that.

And I'm sure it just, you know, horrified him.

-Yeah, well, 'cause that's a real reminder

to the children there that these will eventually be food.

-Yeah.

-"And, by the way, we're eating all of them, even the winner.

Like, nobody can run their way out of their fates here, yeah."

-Oreo-basted pig.

-If you taste a piece of bacon

that has a little bit of Oreo in it, that was your winner.

Yeah, that was your winner.

Look, any one of the Emmys is a winner,

so I don't want this to be hard on you,

but you were nominated for an Emmy.

-That was good. I almost believed that.

-Yeah, so, you were at the Emmys.

-Yes, I was.

-Nominated for your work on "The Good Place,"

as well you should be.

How was your Emmy experience?

-Well, you know, you're very

philosophical and calm and relaxed,

right up until about 2 minutes before

they call your name -- or don't...

-Yeah.

-...and for about 5 minutes afterwards, if they don't,

where you're busy scrambling to be philosophical,

you know, and see whether or not you're believable when you,

"Oh, yeah.

No, no. That's a great choice.

I told you." You know, that kind of stuff.

And then we waited for the commercial to be polite.

And they have seat fillers, so no one knows --

First off, no one even knows you're there,

'cause we're all so self-absorbed.

-Right. -You know, it doesn't matter.

So, we -- Or at least this one is.

So, we got up and went

to this great restaurant in downtown L.A.

-So that was it. You were out.

-7:00, I was fairly well-hammered

on a couple of tequilas with Mary,

you know, and went home, and we were in bed by 9:00.

Just had the best evening.

-That's amazing. -Yeah.

-I will say it is -- With the Creative Arts Emmys,

which is the week before, our writing staff was nominated,

and it was the first award of a three-hour night.

And our writing -- I wasn't there,

but our whole writing staff was there.

And they announced it. We lost.

And, immediately, one of the guys --

-[ Coughing ] Loser. Sorry.

-Yeah, no, that's fine. It's fine.

Again, I wasn't there. -No, no, no, no.

-I mean, I wasn't a sucker who actually went.

[ Laughs ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Hey! -Hey!

We are friends!

-You know who else was a sucker was --

Larry David was sitting right in front of me.

-Well that was -- I will say I really enjoyed it,

'cause there was a shot.

I was aware you were there because, oh, you know,

I'm lucky enough to know you

I'm lucky enough to know Larry a little bit.

Did Larry stay?

I would assume he would also leave.

-I think he had to do a bit. -Oh, he did have to do a bit.

-He had to present. -He had to present.

-Right. -Now, that's the true sucker.

-So he didn't get home until...

-Yeah, that is like -- So, you stay, you lose,

and then you still have to do stuff.

-When he came up right before the show started,

he goes -- he looked at me and went,

"You and I have a 1-in-100 chance of winning."

I went, "That's not true,"

harboring the thought that I might win.

-Yeah.

-He was right. -Yeah.

Yeah, you were like, "That's not true, Larry.

You have a 1-in-100 chance."

I want to mention "Cheers"

and I want to talk to you more to you after the commercial.

But "The Good Place"

had a fantastic season finale at Season 2.

[ Cheers and applause ] -Are you watching?

-And there was a wonderful moment.

And, obviously, the creator of the show, Mike Schur,

is a huge "Cheers" fan, as are millions and millions of people.

But he put you back behind the bar.

Your character got to stand behind the bar.

And for anyone who's a fan of television,

that was a -- You know, it was a real goose-bumps moment.

Did you feel immediately natural being behind the bar again?

-No. -Okay.

-No, seriously.

It took me a year and a half of playing "Cheers," Sam Malone.

My voice changed just now. I'm starting to quaver.

I'm getting nervous and sick. I never went to bars.

I was the guy who -- I never picked up women kind of thing.

The woman would have to be standing naked in front of me,

and I would go, "Me?"

You know?

So playing Sam Malone was an

anathema to me for the longest time.

So going back was -- All of a sudden,

I was full of insecurity and just felt horrible.

-It did not look horrible,

but I guess that's acting right there, yeah.

-No, you can -- If you watch the scene,

you'll notice that I would try to remember, "What did I do?

Oh, I used wash shot glasses.

Yeah. And then I have a towel over my shoulder.

Yeah, I'll do the towel thing."

And you can see the towel come up and down like 40 times.

-It's actually funny. I had never thought about that.

But when you said, Sam Malone was always washing shot glasses.

That seems like --

And I don't think anyone on that show ever did a shot.

-No. Beer. -Beer. Everybody drank beer.

-Yeah. I went to bartender school

and worked my little butt off to learn how to make drinks.

And the first month of shooting, I was making

Manhattans and grasshoppers and all sorts of weird drinks.

And then it dawned on me, they didn't give a [bleep] about --

They want their jokes said well and on time, you know?

And they're shooting you above your hands,

so all you see is this, so I went...

-And the towel. We all loved the towel.

That was so great.

For more infomation >> Ted Danson Struggled to Play Sam Malone on Cheers - Duration: 6:55.

-------------------------------------------

Ted Danson Doesn't Want a Cheers Reboot - Duration: 5:10.

-Oh, wow!

I was just on Earth.

It was incredible.

The traffic, the pigeons.

And I saw this place

that was at once a Pizza Hut and a Taco Bell.

I mean, oh, the mind reels.

A Pizza Hut and a Taco Bell.

-Welcome back to "Late Night," everybody.

We're here with Ted Danson. [ Cheers and applause ]

That was a clip from "The Good Place."

So excited for season 3.

You have been very lucky, I would say,

in that you've been in so many shows

that are incredibly memorable.

"Damages." You were fantastic on that show.

This is a great part.

There are a lot of reboots now.

Were you looking for more?

-More. But that's fine. -Okay, gotcha.

-There's obviously a lot of shows from the era of "Cheers"

are being rebooted.

Is that something that you would like to see?

A "Cheers" reboot?

-No. -Okay.

[ Laughter ]

Is there a reason? -Yeah.

[ Laughter ]

-Please share it. Yeah, yeah.

-Well, it would be a bunch of people in their 70s

in a bar going, "What? What?

A horse walked into a what? A car? That's not funny."

-You're right because we want to think

they're all out of the bar now,

and it would be very sad to find out they were still there. Yeah.

-Maybe "Cheers: The Old Age Home."

-Yeah, just move the group. -Just move the group.

-Yeah, there you go.

They signed off. [ Laughter ]

They signed off quick.

-Don't worry. It won't happen to you.

-It's very interesting now

because when you think about Sam and Diane

and the sort of "Will they or won't they,"

I don't know if that was the trope

that it is now of every sitcom,

where you have sexual tension between two characters

and you wonder if they'll become a couple.

Were you guys aware when you were first starting out

that that was going to be a thing

that every show after would try to re-create the energy of?

-No. You know, we were all new to television.

New to anything.

And it just felt like, "Wow.

This is what happens when you're on a TV show."

It's just, you know, effortless and wonderful

and people love you.

And it's not true. -Yeah.

-As you go through life, you discover.

But I think everyone was just incredibly grateful.

And there's a slight bit

of arrogance of youth that thinks --

-Yeah, it's this easy.

Of course it's this easy. I'm doing it.

You did it for 11 years.

I did not -- you know, because again, you look back on it

and it's hard to believe that it wasn't an immediate hit,

but it was not an immediate hit.

-No. No, it wasn't.

We were -- back then -- way back then,

in the latter half of the 20th century,

there were 70 shows on the air.

And we were 70th one week, literally dead last.

-That's not great. Wow.

Well, it certainly worked out all right.

-And I think this is okay because you did this

and it's a bizarre, strange, sad day.

What I'm leading up to is the reason why "Cheers"

became a top 10 show was because of "The Cosby Show."

-Yeah, it elevated everything on the network.

-Everything, you know, swept behind it.

-It's one of the incredibly surreal things about today.

-And I say, it was a great show,

and it's a horrible thing that he did, and whatever.

Not my place to vote on that.

But the show had other actors.

And it was an amazing show, and I think it's okay to say that.

-Oh, it's absolutely an amazing --

-Or not. [ Applause ]

-No, I think that, again...

It's not at the top of the list of the price that's been paid

by the awful things that he did.

But it is strange that this thing now

will be forever tarnished.

-Yeah.

-I want to ask about -- because obviously, "Cheers"

is one of the great multi-cam shows of all time.

You also did single-camera work with Larry David,

who I know is a longtime friend of yours, on "Curb."

Did you enjoy your "Curb" experience with Larry?

[ Laughter ]

-You know him. You know. -Yeah.

He -- Yes, I adore him.

He actually -- I think I did "Cheers" and then "Becker"

and then maybe something else.

And I felt like I'd stayed too long in the half-hour.

Other people were doing it better and funnier.

And then I went and did "Curb,"

thinking I was doing Larry a favor

because it was a stupid show.

[ Laughter ]

But I didn't want to say that.

So Mary and I went, "Anytime you need us to come play ourselves,

of course we will, Larry."

Changed my career. It really did.

-'Cause I imagine it's something

that you hear about as much as anything else.

-Yeah.

-And because you played yourself, I think

it allowed people to really feel as though they knew you,

which is a great gift.

-To the point that when he had us divorce last season --

Mary and I were divorced --

we would literally get calls or texts from people

we'd had dinner with a month before saying,

"Oh, no, oh, really?"

[ Laughter ]

-You wanted them to find out on "Curb."

-Yes, when something big happens,

we will announce it on "Curb."

-We will do it straight to "Curb."

Ted, it's always just such a delight to see you.

Thank you so much.

For more infomation >> Ted Danson Doesn't Want a Cheers Reboot - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

DIYで猫部屋の壁に手作りキャットウォーク part5 NEWミシンで専用マット作り【Eng CC】 - Duration: 15:52.

This is the last of the Neko-Kichi Room DIY catwalk series.

I'll do my best.

I'm mostly done with setting up the boards,

But there's so much more I have to do.

Once I put the boards up above the large window,

The Cat Walk will be beautifully completed

But first, the temporary board above the tower

This has to come off.

I will be extending it by attaching a piece,

But I will cut off both sides since they have screw holes

I will be filling the middle screw hole with pate.

First let's polish the surface

Then cut off the part where the new pieces will be attached.

As usual, we'll use the biscuits to connect the boards.

Now it's time to work on the area above the large window.

The piece I prepared last time will go here.

However the wall is narrower here,

So I have to attach the board so it goes between the window frame and the support brackets.

The left side of the board has the grooves already

So once it's set on the window frame, I have to insert it into the biscuits at the back.

Even with this arrangement, there isn't much space between the ceiling

Let's hope he'll cross here even with this space.

We'll set the brackets in 3 places; both ends and the middle.

This time I'll strengthen it from underneath, with small metal brackets.

Peel off the unnecessary masking tape.

We have one more part to finish.

We need to make the later on the left side to climb up to the Cat Walk.

Finally the later is done.

The very last step will be attaching the later.

The point of integration seems to show here,

So I will smooth it out with a sander.

Let's fill the gap with pate

Then remove the excess with the sander.

Then I will connect the board to the middle area.

These 3 spots will be a relaxation space.

I will cut the board to a semi circle

Tools for that is the new item, the carpenter compass.

This compass lets you draw larger circles compared to regular compasses.

I don't need to use a bucket anymore.

They will be joined by 3 biscuits.

Once the glue dries, the integration is completed.

Let's move onto the end portion of the Cat Walk

All the relaxation points will have mats,

But the size is a little too big

So we have to cut it to the size of the boards.

These are scissors that can cut through thick carpets with ease.

The mats are cut.

The sizing is correct

But the ends will be fringed so...

I'll use the new item

The computer sewing machine "Riviera M2SE' by Brother.

I picked a rather expensive one, thinking of the long run.

First I will wrap the string around the bobbin.

Looks alright.

The bobbin is set, and I don't have to pull out the bobbin thread.

Next, thread a needle.

The way is almost the same as the sewing machine I used to use.

And here is the amazing feature of this sewing machine ...

I will do it again so please look carefully at the tip of the needle.

Just by lowering the lever, I can thread the needle.

Also, thread adjustment is automatic.

Since there are wide table and foot controller as standard accessories, let's install them.

Let's start trial sewing immediately.

I was able to sew without problems.

Well, the ends of the mat I just cut,

When I asked at a handicraft shop, there was such a useful thing.

Since creases are attached like this,

You can hem just by putting the mat between this item and sewing on it.

However, because the end is thick, it can not hold well.

Since it can not be helped, I decided to sew the end without the tape and to crush the end sponge.

By the way, I cut threads by myself as usual,

This sewing machine has an automatic thread cutting function with the push a button.

I was able to handle this somehow.

It was not perfect, but I was able to hem the end.

... Well, this time it is ok with this.

I will also make an exclusive mat for the chilling point here.

Next is the plate here again.

I firmly stuck the jointed part.

A circular shaggy mat is prepared for this part.

Cut this protruding part.

Because the board was jointed to fit this mat, the size is perfect.

This seems to be okay without hemming.

I planned to finish all the work in this video,

I'm sorry I could not complete it.

In the next video, there are more new items,

And finally, we will deliver the picture of the completed catwalk and the reaction of Neko-Kichi at once,

Please keep watching the Neko-Kichi Room's catwalk project.

For more infomation >> DIYで猫部屋の壁に手作りキャットウォーク part5 NEWミシンで専用マット作り【Eng CC】 - Duration: 15:52.

-------------------------------------------

Big Blue Whale Song | Nursery Rhymes For Toddlers | Cartoon Videos by Abc Heroes - Duration: 1:00:38.

Big Blue Whale Song

For more infomation >> Big Blue Whale Song | Nursery Rhymes For Toddlers | Cartoon Videos by Abc Heroes - Duration: 1:00:38.

-------------------------------------------

Number Song - Ginti(गिनती) | Top Telugu Rhyme For Children | Shemaroo Kids Telugu - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> Number Song - Ginti(गिनती) | Top Telugu Rhyme For Children | Shemaroo Kids Telugu - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Looby Loo | Schoolies Cartoons For Children | Nursery Rhymes For Babies | Kids Channel - Duration: 1:01:39.

Looby Loo

For more infomation >> Looby Loo | Schoolies Cartoons For Children | Nursery Rhymes For Babies | Kids Channel - Duration: 1:01:39.

-------------------------------------------

Трасса М5 на Челябинск. [ Умёт - Спасск - Нижний Ломов ] - Duration: 44:06.

For more infomation >> Трасса М5 на Челябинск. [ Умёт - Спасск - Нижний Ломов ] - Duration: 44:06.

-------------------------------------------

فوائد الكراوية ! - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> فوائد الكراوية ! - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

এক ভাইয়ের অন্যরকম একটা প্রশ্ন | Dr Zakir Naik Bangla [Questions & Answers] - Duration: 4:41.

AK Computer Network

Have Done This Video

For more infomation >> এক ভাইয়ের অন্যরকম একটা প্রশ্ন | Dr Zakir Naik Bangla [Questions & Answers] - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

"Anup Jalota" Ko Damad Banayenge Jasleen Matharu Ke Pita | Bigg Boss 12 - Duration: 2:15.

"Anup Jalota" Ko Damad Banayenge Jasleen Matharu Ke Pita | Bigg Boss 12

For more infomation >> "Anup Jalota" Ko Damad Banayenge Jasleen Matharu Ke Pita | Bigg Boss 12 - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

"Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka" TV Serial 27th September 2018 Upcoming Twist - Duration: 1:23.

"Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka" TV Serial 27th September 2018 Full HD Episode | On Location Shoot

For more infomation >> "Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka" TV Serial 27th September 2018 Upcoming Twist - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

코인어스 키퍼 사용법 - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> 코인어스 키퍼 사용법 - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

غوغل تطلق محرك بحث جديد - Duration: 1:11.

At present, researchers and scientists rely from different regions

, In addition to more significantly online journalists

However, access to this data is rather complex for this reason

Google decided to launch a public data search engine targeted at researchers and journalists.

The purpose of this procedure is to facilitate access to various sets of data available on the Internet

Using Google Dataset is simple in Google's words

The platform is responsible for extracting information from government databases, digital libraries, specialized sites and other public sources.

There is no doubt that it is an excellent resource for all professionals who rely on using this type of data in their daily lives.

Currently, Dataset Search is in beta,

Although it is possible to use it without any problem.

You can try the site through the link in the description

For more infomation >> غوغل تطلق محرك بحث جديد - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Evergreen hedge - Duration: 4:05.

An artificial Christmas tree can serve people for a whole year. A set of artificial needles is sold by an American company to their households (a set of 64 artificial fir branches that can be inserted into a metal fence independently, costs $ 69). Why do not we use artificial needles in the same way? Just do not create an online store and just like Americans, sell needles in sets. It is necessary to purchase this product in bulk and go to the buyer (in the same way as the hero of the idea sells equipment for rural business). Only this business will be even easier. You do not need to buy any equipment and agree in advance with the buyer about the installation of the fence. You can buy only artificial needles, take a few twigs with you. Go through the villages and houses where the mesh-netting stands, and invite the owners not only to improve the look of their fence, but also to close their site from others' eyes. You can immediately calculate the size of the fence, conclude an agreement with the owners and the next day arrive with a ready set of spruce branches for installation. I found a Russian producer of such needles (although he calls this needy ritual, but from it just make New Year trees). This is the site of the Voronezh Ritual Components Center (ritualvrn.tiu.ru). Perhaps you can find a larger manufacturer of artificial needles, which produces it not only for the manufacture of ritual wreaths, but also for some other decorative purposes. At the Voronezh seller prices range from 3.3 to 6. 6 rubles for one twig (the price depends on the length of each branch - they are from 1 to 2 meters). What is its width - it is unknown (I put a minus to the Voronezh producer). But if you take the average width of the mesh-netting grid of 4 centimeters, and let the Voronezh conifer branch into it and get it all filled, then a hundred of these branches will plant 4 meters (along the length) of the fence. With a fence height of 1.5 meters (the price of a twig is 5 rubles), this will require 500 rubles (this is at the purchase price). We will spend 500 rubles for 4 meters, you can sell 1000 rubles for 4 meters, or 250 rubles per meter. To my mind, inexpensive and quite acceptable for any hardworking villager. Especially it is very beautiful. A big difference. Which is worth several thousand rubles (or a little more). On the site of the St. Petersburg manufacturer of green fences greenpolus.ru/izgorod/ 1 meter of green fence is 1200 rubles. So you can set at least 250 rubles per meter (your profit is 125 rubles per square meter), at least 500 rubles per meter (your profit is 375 rubles per meter). You will still be ahead of competitors for the price. And you can plant fences in the same way all year round (you can start at least now, for example, announcing that in winter - significant discounts).

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét