Thứ Năm, 27 tháng 9, 2018

Youtube daily Sep 27 2018

-People might not know this about you,

that you were the voice on "Gossip Girl."

You were the narrator. -Oh. Yes, I was. Yeah.

-And we asked --

You were very kind to say yes to this, because we have --

We feel as though

a lot of Donald Trump tweets feel very gossipy.

-[ Laughs ]

-And so we have asked if you wouldn't mind

reading a few of them with the classic "Gossip Girl" send-off.

So, if you just want to go over here. And thank you again.

-Seth, I am honored.

[ Laughter ]

[ Clears throat ]

[ As Gossip Girl ] "Ex-NSA contractor to spend 63 months

in jail over 'classified' information.

Gee, this is 'small potatoes'

compared to what Hillary Clinton did!

So unfair, Jeff.

Double standard.

XOXO, Gossip Girl."

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Just a couple more. Just 'cause --

-Okay. -All right.

-"Who can figure out the true meaning of 'covfefe'?

Enjoy! XOXO, Gossip Girl."

These do sound like... -Yeah.

-...the things that were written on the show.

-And, then, this is just, like, a personal thing for me,

as a "Gossip Girl" fan,

just to hear my voice in your voice

will be an honor. -[ Clears throat ]

"Congratulations to Seth Meyers on 'Emmy's Rating Tumble.'

Just as I predicted, Seth bombed!

XOXO, Gossip Girl."

-Thank you. Kristen bell, everybody!

For more infomation >> Kristen Bell Reads Donald Trump's Tweets as Gossip Girl - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Justin Hartley Makes Up His This Is Us Spoilers - Duration: 4:21.

-Thank you for coming back to the show.

-Yeah. Hi.

-Thank you for coming back to the show.

The show just premiered last night.

-Yeah. We had a good night.

-Yeah. You just flew in from L.A.?

-Yeah, yeah. -For us?

-Yes, of course for you! I'd do anything for you.

-You're the best, buddy. -You're the best.

Yeah, we had the premiere last night.

We were all there watching it together, which is cool,

because, as you know, our show is multigenerational.

And so, a lot of times,

we don't get to work with certain groups of people.

Like, I hardly ever work with Milo.

I might see him in passing,

and I don't get to spend a lot of time with him on set.

So, to have everybody there at once, experiencing, you know,

sort of watching what we spent so much time doing

and pour our hearts into, it was nice, it was special.

-Dude, it was great,

and congrats on the ratings and everything.

And people are just raving about the episode.

-Thank God, yeah. -Last season, you --

I think you rocked it.

This season -- Are we gonna see you in Vietnam?

I know you're going to Vietnam.

-Yeah, so he's sort of on this exploration --

Kevin, this character that I play --

is sort of on this exploration to figure out...

-His dad. -...his dad and kind of

his dad's past and kind of figure out

what his dad was made of that would kind of inform

what he's made of, going forward.

He's kind of reinventing himself,

and, I think, for the first time,

kind of growing up and realizing who he is and what he's made of

and what he's capable of.

-It's so well-written, the show. So tricky.

-I can't say enough about these writers.

-I know. -They're incredible.

-They're great. -They're rare right now.

They're great.

-You were telling me, 'cause I was like

you just came in from L.A. -Yeah.

-"Yeah, I'm just kind of burning the candle on both ends,"

you're just doing everything.

-So we're also filming on location

several different times this season,

and we were in Philadelphia.

And so we get into the hotel.

I don't know Philadelphia, but I'm like,

"I want to go experience Philadelphia."

At least have a dinner before I leave.

-Yeah. -So as I'm leaving, the hotel --

And it's dark out. I see a friend of mine,

that's also from L.A., and she's in Philadelphia.

And I look at her, and I go, "What are you doing here?

What are you doing in Philadelphia?"

And she turns, and she starts walking --

And I go, "Come here! Get in here! Give me a big hug."

You know, "Bring it in for the real thing!"

-"Come on, give me a big hug!"

-And she starts walking toward me,

and I'm all, you know, like this --

and then as she's walking toward me,

I realize, "That's not who the hell I think it is."

[ Laughter and applause ]

But I'm stuck now. I'm stuck, so I --

And she's -- she's dying. [ Laughter ]

And so I'm like, "This is the weirdest thing."

So she's here now, and we're in a real --

It's real. Like, it's real.

-It's a good hug. It's a tight embrace.

-It's a great hug, actually. -Feel the love, yeah.

-But I don't know who the heck this person is.

-No. And she's probably going, "Wow."

-She's like, "This is great." And I was like --

'Cause I always forget who I --

I always forget that anybody would ever know who I was.

It just didn't dawn on me until I was like this with this woman

That she absolutely knows who I am,

and I have no idea who she is, and I had to break it to her.

I had to break up with her, really.

It was like, "Listen, your boyfriend's right there.

We don't know each other."

-You had to break it off immediately.

After that short embrace.

-Anyway, it was the weirdest thing.

I said, "I'm so sorry. I thought you were --"

Oh, and you know who I thought it was?

It was a friend of mine who --

Well, she directed an episode of ours.

I thought it was Regina King. -Oh, yeah.

-And so I was like, "Hey!"

That's why I was so excited to see her, you know?

-And it was not Regina King? -No! No.

Somebody else completely. Yeah, so, I do that...

-Did you tell Regina the story? -I did. I told her --

I told her -- 'cause I felt like I should tell her,

because I saw on Instagram that this woman was like,

"Oh, my God, you'll never believe what happened."

So I told her, and she was like, "Yes, I know, I heard."

-"Yeah, I heard the story."

-She won an Emmy, so she had a good night that night.

-That's right. Do you ever get caught,

when people are interviewing you,

of what you can and can't say about the show?

-I do, um -- I do not.

And what I've realized is I -- [ Laughter ]

-Already I'm intrigued.

-Well, that's a lie. See, I'm doing it again.

I do this thing where I just -- I don't know why

I started doing this, but people will ask me about the show

or ask me questions, and I'm so afraid to spoil anything

that I just sort of started

just making stuff up kind of about the show.

Like, it's not even really true. -Really?

-Yeah. I mean, I don't know what

I'm even talking about half the time.

Like, I literally -- I'd be like,

"Oh, thank you so much for your time."

And as I'm walking away, I'm like,

"Half of that was not even real."

-Yeah. -Totally made all of that up.

-"So, your character goes to space this season."

-"That's right, as a vampire." [ Laughter ]

-It's a vampire in space.

-Well, I figure it's kind of an insurance policy, right?

'Cause I figure if I ever do slip up,

people are gonna be like, "He's a liar, anyways."

For more infomation >> Justin Hartley Makes Up His This Is Us Spoilers - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

Justin Hartley Had a Gun Pulled on Him While Dog-Sitting - Duration: 4:34.

-Are you a good liar?

-No, no. I'm a horrible liar. I'm really bad at it.

I remember when I was in college,

I was to dog-sit this dog -- one of my friend's dogs.

-Where is this?

-This is in Southern Illinois. Like, farmland.

-Yeah.

-And he and his wife -- newlywed wife --

they were going on a honeymoon.

And they entrusted me with their dog.

Their dog was like their baby. Right?

I mean, it was this beautiful white German shepherd.

I had a dog at the time.

It was this little beagle.

I was like, "Yeah, bring the dog in, no problem."

And so I came home one day.

And I would always leave my windows open

'cause my dog was a beagle,

and the screen -- she's not going through the screen.

-They don't really jump, yeah.

-They don't do much. They eat and sleep.

Not when you're sleeping.

But this dog -- I pull in, and the dog is like halfway

outside the house like lean-- it had seen something,

a deer or something, and the dog takes off.

And they're on their honeymoon.

-Through the window? -Through the window.

I spent two days tracking this dog down.

Happy story though. I found the dog.

But I spent -- [ Laughter and applause ]

Yeah. Thank you. Thank you. Yeah.

-Two days. -Two days, looking for the dog?

You must have been going crazy.

-I lost like 15 pounds.

I was running all over the place.

It was unbelievable.

-Did they call you and say, "Hey, how's everything going?"

-They called me like three or four times a day

to check on their dog, and I always had an excuse.

Well, here's the thing.

I was like, what, they're on their honeymoon.

I don't know where the hell the dog is, what do I tell them?

I ruin their honeymoon. They're gonna come home.

Or I might find the dog.

And let them have a good time, right?

Let them have a good time.

-What are you saying to them? -I was pretending to be the dog.

I was, like, making noises.

They're like, "He sounds weird,"

I'm, like, "Well he's really tired.

He went on a long walk. He's exhausted."

-So it wasn't completely a lie.

-No, he was on a walk, for sure. Yeah.

-Where did you find him?

-I found him across -- all the way across --

on the other side of Carbondale,

in the backyard of this woman's --

in this woman's backyard.

And I went into her backyard and I cornered the dog.

And the dog was kind of spooked.

And I -- I just said to him --

I was like, "Dude, I'm gonna stand here.

You're gonna have to eat me if you want to get out of here."

She comes out with a cellphone.

Back in the day -- not a cellphone.

A cordless phone with an antenna.

You know the big -- -Oh, yeah, of course.

-And a gun. Yeah, and a gun.

And I was like, "Ma'am --" I'm standing in her backyard.

I was like, "But -- that's a dog --" And I explained --

-You and the dog are both spooked.

-Yeah.

-You're like, "What the --" -Oh, God, yeah.

-This is what happened? No way.

That should be a movie.

-Got him back. And yeah, I could star in it.

-Did the people -- You can.

-They came back and they were like,

"Thank you for taking care of the dog."

And at that point -- So now I had the dog.

Everything was fine.

And it was one of these relationships

now with me and the dog,

where it was just like, I'm sitting here with a coffee,

and I'd be like, "Don't you move."

[ Laughter ]

"Don't you move." -"You know what you did."

-That's right. -So, you get the dog.

And then you go to your apartment.

-Well, what happened was -- once I had the dog,

I was in a rush to get out of the house so fast

that when I got back with the dog

and I had -- like, I had secured the animal,

I had locked myself out of my -- So I'm like --

-If irony exists. -It's unreal, like we both --

-The way you get into the house is...?

-Was to break in through the window that he had opened.

[ Laughter and applause ]

-That's how you do it. That is so good.

"This Is Us."

Is there anything to say?

-I would tell you that --

You know, I've been saying this for months.

It is our most ambitious season.

And I wouldn't just say that.

It truly is.

It's a -- I'm just blessed to be on the show.

And we're just, you know, lucky to all be working together.

-It's the best drama on TV. -Thank you, man.

-I want to show everyone a clip.

Here's Justin Hartley

in a brand-new episode of "This Is Us."

Take a look.

-I could drive you tomorrow morning to the airport.

-Thanks. You don't have to. -I don't mind.

-Really. It's uh, it's okay.

-No, no, it's no problem. I'd be killing time. You know.

-Um...

Look, I just, uh...

I, um...

I don't want this really nice, really light,

really lovely thing to be serious, you know?

You know where I'm coming from, right?

-Yeah, yeah, yeah, of course.

I'm the King of Cas, okay?

Cas like casual, okay.

Not the King of Cashmere.

Although that's a lie. I am the King of Cashmere.

I am. I'm not ashamed of it.

-The King of Cas. [ Cheers and applause ]

Justin Hartley, everybody.

"This Is Us" airs Tuesdays at 9:00 p.m. on NBC.

For more infomation >> Justin Hartley Had a Gun Pulled on Him While Dog-Sitting - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Kristen Bell Talks About the Return of Veronica Mars - Duration: 4:56.

-So excited "The Good Place" is back.

It's one of my favorite shows on TV.

I was also... -That makes me so happy.

-...so excited to see you at the Emmys.

You were in the opening number.

-Yes.

-And, of course, the Emmys night,

this is a celebration of television.

Everybody's out. Did you go to parties afterward?

-No. No, no, no. -You did not.

-I -- I did that opening number and then after,

I walked directly off stage and right into my car.

[ Laughter ]

And I just ghosted it. -Really?

-I was like, "They're not gonna miss me."

-Dax has been very open about his sobriety -- 14 years sober.

-Yeah. -And you --

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Right? -Yeah. Absolutely. Absolutely.

-Let's hear it for that.

Yeah, he's a good egg.

-It makes sense that

you would celebrate the anniversary of that.

And you did something special for him this year.

-I do. I always do, like, a huge surprise

for his sobriety birthday

because I think it's so -- it was great that he was born,

but it's so much more important that he stays alive.

-Yeah. [ Laughter ]

-So we always kind of try to knock it out of the park.

But for a man who can kind of, like, buy himself things,

and he never said that he wanted anything,

except I heard one thing he said earlier in the year.

He said, "You know what I really want to do?"

And I was like, "What?"

He goes, "I really want to eat, like, fresh Hawaiian bread

off the bakery assembly line."

And I was like... [ Laughter ]

"Okay."

So I was like, that's got to be it.

It's got to be it.

And our friend Monica, who does the podcast with him,

was like, "That has to be it."

So I called the King's Hawaiian bread factory.

[ Laughter ]

And I was like, "Hi.

Um, can we get a tour of the bakery room floor?"

And they were like, "No, no, no.

That's food. You can contaminate it.

We don't let strangers -- Thank you."

And I was like, "No, no, no."

And I called them a bunch of times.

It's a family-owned business.

They ended up being so sweet.

And I was like, "We'll do whatever.

We'll come showered. We'll wear hazmat suits."

And as it turns out, we had to do both of those things.

[ Laughter ]

-This is -- this is not what you expect of people...

[ Laughter and applause ]

...in a bread factory.

-But it's very -- it was so impressive

because they walked us through,

like, how they make it and the secret recipe.

And the secret recipe is upstairs and, like,

no one has keys to it but like five people.

'Cause you can't know what's in it.

And then -- look at Monica.

And everybody looked like they were on a tour,

like a scientist.

And then Monica, because her hand didn't come out,

looked like she was on, like, a preschool tour.

[ Laughter ]

-Also bread is so soft, and yet you all had to wear hard hats.

-Yeah, well, there's a lot of equipment in there.

-Yes, that's true.

-I just want to say he looked happy.

It looked like it paid off.

-I got Baby his dream. Look at that!

[ Laughter ]

Fresh off the assembly line.

[ Cheers and applause ]

Another one of you guys looking so happy.

-They gave us -- We ate so much bread.

You can't imagine how much bread we ate.

We were just, like, eating them at every stage.

We were, like, raw.

And then at the end they gave us this 50-pound block of butter

to, like, swipe on the bread as it came hot out of the oven.

It was the best day of my life. [ Laughter ]

It really was.

-I heard 50-pound block of butter before I saw this photo.

And in my head I thought it can't possibly look like --

and it does.

It looks the way you would -- -Look at it.

-That is so -- -You try to pick it up.

Guys, it's the size of,

like, an extra large microwave, except maybe even bigger.

And we were just gluttons,

just eating bread and just, like, swiping it.

And we had butter all over our fingers and our faces.

It was a wonderful birthday.

-That's fantastic. [ Laughter and applause ]

I am also so excited for this.

"Veronica Mars" is gonna come back.

Eight episodes on Hulu. -It is.

-Correct? -Yes.

-That's really awesome. [ Cheers and applause ]

-Thank you. I'm very excited.

-A show that you originally shot in San Diego.

You're shooting in L.A. now. -Yes.

-How was shooting?

-Well, we start on November 5th.

But I'm so glad that we're not --

I mean, I loved San Diego.

But we were -- we were kind of like all transplants there.

We were at a place called Stu Segall Productions,

and most people were from L.A.,

and we were just very unsupervised

for the three years we were down there.

And it was, like -- like, you know, Veronica's office

was always like the high school bathroom.

It's where she did all her P.I. stuff.

And there were so many pranks happening because, again,

we were completely unsupervised in San Diego.

We had no executives or, like, bosses coming to the set.

And in the bathroom throughout the three years,

someone would constantly poo-poo in the fake toilet.

[ Laughter ]

And we would come to work, like, every couple of months

and there would be just a dump in my office.

[ Laughter ]

And, like, you know, like, working on a set,

there's, like, union rules.

You can't just, like, clean it up and go back to work.

You have to, like, shut down production.

You have to call OSHA and IATSE.

You got to get a hazmat team in there.

They got to get those suits... -The bread people.

-...from King's Hawaiian. [ Laughter ]

And they got to clean up the set.

For more infomation >> Kristen Bell Talks About the Return of Veronica Mars - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Tanktics #22: Turning Maneuver [World of Tanks animation] - Duration: 2:12.

Tanktics #22: Turning Maneuver

For more infomation >> Tanktics #22: Turning Maneuver [World of Tanks animation] - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Дима Данилов feat. NaCI - Одни мечты (Премьера трека 2018) - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> Дима Данилов feat. NaCI - Одни мечты (Премьера трека 2018) - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Devil's Den | Haunted House Monster Truck Cartoons | Videos For Children | Kids Channel - Duration: 1:07:42.

Devil's Den - Haunted House Monster Truck

For more infomation >> Devil's Den | Haunted House Monster Truck Cartoons | Videos For Children | Kids Channel - Duration: 1:07:42.

-------------------------------------------

How To Be MORE CONFIDENT - 3 Proven Strategies - Dreams Around The World - Duration: 10:34.

Hey I'm Dan Johnson, the author of way

too many books about confidence and in

this video I want to share with you

three of my favorite proven strategies

for being more confident. Now if you're

new here, our mission of Dreams around

the world is to help you become the best

version of yourself and create the most

awesome life possible for you and those

you love,

so do consider subscribing. So if

someone's working with me and they're

trying to figure out how to be more

confident the first thing I look at is

their actions. First, simple level

physiology how are you using your body

are you like hunched over all day eating

potato chips being like I have feel so

crappy about my life oh my god I'm

surprised surprised you don't feel the

most confident when you're putting junk

in your body you're using terrible body

language and also you're probably doing

things you're not that proud of right

none of us feel that confident when

we're wake up really hungover having

spent too much money the night before

and possibly being in some Mexican

brothel not knowing where we are never

happened to me but if it did happen to

me I probably would not feel the most

confident the next day so our actions

are huge first as I said physiology so

are you standing up tall are you walking

confidently bla bla bla you know are you

talking with some kind of force to

basically tell yourself that you're

confident and then I know it sounds

really stupid but you try it right now

if you can when you're watching this

video like if you're sitting kind of

feeling down probably if you're looking

for how to be more confident videos

you're not feeling amazing today so try

standing up actually and like putting

your shoulders back and moving your

hands like you have something important

to say like you're a 1940's dictator do

you feel a bit better probably do now in

terms of actions as well I like to think

of the higher level like are you

recycling right hear me oh if you're

someone who believes that recycling is

important and we should care about the

planet and you don't believe it's some

big conspiracy by the plastics whatever

then probably when you don't recycle it

you feel bad because part of you is like

looking at yourself saying wait then you

tell people you care about the

environment but then you just throw your

plastics in the garbage what kind of a

person are you

and it sounds small but it's not small

if we constantly watch ourselves you

don't watch yourselves a little good and

bad devils or whatever on our shoulders

see how I said there's a good devil then

no angels it's just two different

versions of the devil's if you're

constantly watching yourself and you're

not doing things that align with your

values and your beliefs it's going to

erode your self-confidence it's going to

make you feel really bad about yourself

there's no way around that so people do

one of two things they either change

their actions which is what I highly

recommend change your actions to align

with your beliefs and your values or

maybe change your values like maybe

you're a fundamentalist Christian but

you're also gay and you also like I

don't know what else can Christians do

you like doing other stuff that

Christians aren't allowed to do like

believing in evolution maybe that's you

well you might want to look at your

belief system because if you stay a

fundamentalist Christian and you also

love say science and men and your man

that might cause some serious issues for

you internally right and people do the

craziest things to align this stuff and

make it all work together and they

convince like they come up with these

elaborate stories bla bla bla to make it

all okay I would say find beliefs that

are true to you find your values that

are true to you and then have your

actions aligned with them sounds simple

it's not if something people spend their

entire lives doing still on the topic of

actions actually doing stuff tends to

make us feel really good and feel

confident if you find yourself in a spot

where you're really just not feeling

good about a certain part of your life

let's say it's your health

have you ever noticed that you can feel

really bad about your health say your

fitness level that you just aren't good

at running or cardio or that kind of

thing and then you go out for one run

and suddenly you feel really good about

yourself or you start a diet for like

one day and you feel really good you

haven't really changed that much I mean

like good credit to you for going for

that run but one run is not going to

drastically change your cardiovascular

system but you feel incredibly better

like proportionately to how you felt

before

because you've taken action and

ultimately that's how we judge ourselves

we judge ourselves based on our action

and on a relative nature to what we've

been doing before so make progress in

any area of your life and your

confidence is going to grow easiest way

to change it there's areas of your life

you feel really bad about take action do

something about that area and you'll

feel good about it soon if not instantly

my second favorite strategy for changing

your confidence for feeling more

confident is to change your comparison

points if you are spending your days on

Facebook and Instagram looking at really

successful people showing you only the

best parts of their life you are not

going to feel good there's no way around

that so as people we base a lot of our

confidence and our self-image on

comparison to other people to ourselves

to our goals to what we see around us

and one of the easiest ways for a better

or worse to change our confidence is to

change our comparison points so first

thing I would do just very simple action

item here Facebook newsfeed Eradicator

if you're accessing facebook on your

computer you install it as a plugin for

Chrome and it blocks your newsfeed so no

longer do you see anyone stuff you can

go on Facebook you can post you can

message but you're not seeing that feed

that's designed to steal hours of your

day and ultimately your self-esteem as

well that would be my action item I

would also consider limiting time on

things like Instagram and all that

personally I spend very little time on

these platforms I find when I do nine

times out of 10 I don't leave with a

great feeling whether it's because I

wasted a ton of time or because of

comparison point and looking at other

people and then that somehow affecting

my beliefs about myself my absolute

favorite strategy for becoming more

confident by far just goes kind of fun

is sharing vulnerabilities and we all

have things that were really insecure

about right and what we usually do is we

bottle those up we hide them inside and

when we're out in a group in public we

do everything we can to cover up our

vulnerabilities right to hide anything

we're insecure about because then people

judge us but what does this do of course

it makes us feel more and more insecure

I said before that I believe you know we

kind of watch ourselves and our how we

see our selves take action and what we

do affects how we feel about ourselves

so if you see yourself hiding this

vulnerability making it the worst thing

in the world it's going to become more

and more ingrained and you're gonna feel

worse and worse about it what I love to

do is share these vulnerabilities is to

if I'm out with a group of people who

are so smart and they're sharing

whatever they happen to know about

politics or history which are not areas

that I am great at because vulnerability

here I'm terrible at remembering names

so I will read an entire book about

history and I'll take away the theories

and the stories but I cannot remember

the names and the dates but when you're

hanging out with academic type people

then you sound really stupid compared to

them right because they are like oh well

what was the name of that person like I

don't know there was a guy in Italy and

he invented something with accounting

and it was really cool because it

changed how people the business it was

roughly in the 14 or 15th century and

that's just how my mind worked

and I'm sure there's ways I could

improve it I could take some course on

memory but at the time at the moment I

don't have time for that or that much of

an interest so what I've found I do is I

just share that vulnerability with

people and it makes me feel a lot better

about it and just accept that hey I have

flaws and there's things I'm good at but

the other really cool thing about

sharing vulnerabilities sharing

insecurity sharing things you're scared

of all this kind of thing is it gives

other people permission to open up above

themselves when you start showing that

hey I'm not bulletproof I have

insecurities I'm not perfect people like

you more people open up to you more and

what is really cool about it is it

actually makes you appear more confident

because someone who's really insecure

right what do we say when you meet

someone who seems ultra confident and

doesn't you know isn't willing to be

proven wrong and thinks they're the

smartest bird in the room most people

like yeah that person's really insecure

right they're trying to cover up their

insecurities so when you are open about

hey I suck at this I'm

scared of this I'm a normal human being

actually what ends up happening is

people see you as more confident which

is just a bonus of it because you're

actually going to feel more confident

feel more open be more self accepting of

yourself this is one of my favorite

things to do and sometimes do because it

can be really awkward right and one of

my books on being confident I have a

chapter about telling awkward or bad

jokes or telling jokes that are just for

yourself because when you do something

like when you're in a group and you know

that the joke will be funny too like

your brother or your best friend or

someone but they're not there and

everyone in the group will think the

joke is stupid and you tell the joke

anyhow it kind of tells that you know

little person on your shoulder watching

you like I don't give a fuck what they

think and that is one of my favorite

ways to boost confidence is just to do

things for yourself not tear as much

about what other people think and

sharing vulnerabilities and telling

jokes that only you think are funny or

two of my favorite ways to do it if you

made it this far in the video putting up

with my terrible attempts at humor and

interesting view on life I'd encourage

you to subscribe and put out new content

each and every week on psychology

personal development freelancing

entrepreneurship traveling the world and

of course personality psychology so

subscribe to the channel hit that button

below and I'll catch you in the next

video soon

you

For more infomation >> How To Be MORE CONFIDENT - 3 Proven Strategies - Dreams Around The World - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

Incy Wincy Spider | Nursery Rhymes For Children | Cartoons For Babies | Kids Baby Club - Duration: 20:06.

Look

There's the scary little spider

The Incy Wincy spider, went up the water spout.

Down came the rain and washed the spider out

Out came the sun and dried up all the rain

And the Incy Wincy spider went up the spout again!

There he goes again...

Scaring everybody

The Incy Wincy spider, went up the water spout.

Down came the rain and washed the spider out

Out came the sun and dried up all the rain

And the Incy Wincy spider went up the spout again!

The Incy Wincy spider, went up the water spout.

Down came the rain and washed the spider out

Out came the sun and dried up all the rain

And the Incy Wincy spider went up the spout again!

I can see him...

He's trying to sneak up on everyone and scare them

The Incy Wincy spider, went up the water spout.

Down came the rain and washed the spider out

Out came the sun and dried up all the rain

And the Incy Wincy spider went up the spout again!

Oh my he is scary..

For more infomation >> Incy Wincy Spider | Nursery Rhymes For Children | Cartoons For Babies | Kids Baby Club - Duration: 20:06.

-------------------------------------------

ONLINE PRESENCE TIPS 🌐 Strong Online Presence & Powerful Brand Recognition! - Duration: 12:50.

let's discuss the concept of a YouTube network an easy efficient free method of

building a stronger online presence using content directed traffic to build

up your brand recognition one of the first steps of an online business is to

secure your domain name you want to make sure that all the branding elements that

you plan to use are available and that you won't be infringing on any type of a

copyright go ahead and search Google for the domain name also to make sure that

anyone isn't close to you as far as dot-com org.net if you purchased for

example acne plumbing comm but someone has the dotnet and they're very close to

your particular business then you're going to need to consider other options

if you look at a search result in google pay attention to the people also ask

section that sometimes pops up for business categories you also want to

look at the video search result video search results are very powerful they're

organic and they can be an incredibly useful free form of advertising the only

thing you should have to pay for at this point is the purchasing of the domain

itself the next and very important step is to establish a brand new gmail

account you don't have to think very hard on the name it can simply be your

business name with the word contact added to it at gmail.com this gmail

account is going to be used to establish all the social media accounts that we'll

be discussing in this video should a Terms of Service violation cause this

gmail account to be suspended it won't be as devastating as if you lost your

actual business email account once your gmail account is established you can

proceed to set up your Google+ profile Google+ can be reached through the Apps

section at the top corner of the screen as you see in the red circle

your Google+ profile is primarily used for its share value on YouTube

next use your Google+ profile to establish your blogger account blogger

accounts are great for sharing YouTube videos as well as organic search results

make sure your branding elements are in the description blogger accounts can

also serve as temporary websites despite being a mainstream social media network

Twitter will still be used for chair value on your YouTube videos you're

welcome to link this extra Twitter account to your YouTube channel that way

each time a video is uploaded it's automatically shared the lesser-known

platform StumbleUpon is used not only for its share value but it actually has

the ability to put your video in front of people randomly who are interested in

your particular subject matter StumbleUpon is also easy to use next

you'll be able to create a Pinterest account

which is useful not only for share value it can be used as a way to share the

thumbnails of your videos that you're generating Lincoln can be considered an

optional share account it is easy to share too but some people don't feel

it's necessary or maybe it isn't appropriate to share the videos on

LinkedIn now you're finally ready to create your YouTube channel you're going

to create a brand account if YouTube asks you what name you would like to

choose there's usually a option on the bottom of that box that says create a

business or other channel once you select that it will then switch over to

create a new channel create a brand account if you by chance make the wrong

type of account never fear you can go into the settings of a channel

underneath your icon there will be a gear next to creator studio and in the

channel settings you can choose create a new channel when you create a new

channel by default YouTube will force it to be a brand account at that point

brand accounts allow you to change ownership and select channel managers

which is critically important most successful business YouTube channels

will require some form of manager the good news is a channel manager can

take over most of the configuration at this point simply contact them and

they'll walk you through the rest of the process

now in step 10 were finally at the point that most people ask me about which is

when should I set up my facebook business page the most important thing

to remember about Facebook and YouTube is they serve two different purposes

Facebook is good at organizing and generating engaging content YouTube is

great for presentation and information about your products and services you

need both platforms to really reach the masses Facebook doesn't use organics as

much as YouTube does Facebook doesn't pull search results as heavily as

YouTube does but on the contrary YouTube does not reach into Facebook's community

effectively to help you make new contacts so therefore by their very

nature you need both platforms the way I would start off Facebook is create a

profile obviously and use the Gmail account that you use to set up all these

other social media platforms you can then create a business page once you've

created the business page you can go down to the options in the business page

settings and create a community this would be your Facebook group you want to

use the business page for that professional look it also serves

somewhat as a qualifier to see if you want individuals in your group I would

list a group as closed so that you can have more control over what people see

about your group both YouTube and Facebook vary quite a bit in the way

that they promote your content Facebook has a pay-to-play

system where you need to generate an audience and then advertise to that

audience by boosting your post or creating advertisements for your

business on Facebook YouTube's a little different they do have the pay-to-play

aspect but if you can get views for a video the video gains permanent search

ranking and if it gains a high search ranking it can pull organic

search results on Google this is very important

YouTube videos can become powerful organic search results on Google with

very little money or effort for that matter

the final social media account you'll need to create is your Instagram account

it's easy to propagate an Instagram account with the thumbnails you'll be

creating for your YouTube videos any serious YouTube channel creates

custom thumbnails if you do these correctly they make great Instagram

posts just make sure you have a link to your YouTube channel somewhere on your

Instagram account now that you've created all your social media accounts

there's only a few more things to keep in mind if you're going to develop a

website make sure you are looking at the possibility of purchasing an SSL

certification SSL certification is essentially give you a better Google

rank because your site is secure and secure sites have preferential treatment

in a search result and Google rank when you have an SSL cert you get a little

padlock in the address bar next to your site's domain name this tells the viewer

or the visitor that your site is secure for $60 a month on GoDaddy

it's fairly affordable I would recommend if you're not comfortable having a site

like GoDaddy handle the implementation of the SSL cert you simply call them pay

for it and they take care of the rest if you get a free SSL cert you need to

understand what's going on on your website much more so than having GoDaddy

take care of it now that you've created all these different accounts the concern

naturally would be how do I deal with all this how do I manage all these

accounts well the good news is you're going to use two social media platforms

primarily YouTube and Facebook what you're going to do is go to youtube and

you're responsible for four different aspects first you have to make sure you

check your comments and reply to every comment each reply increases the value

of not only the comment but the ranking of your video videos

with a lot of comments and a lot of interaction have a much higher search

ranking than those that don't so you want to make sure that you're

interacting and engaging with the comments the second thing you have to

take care of is the actual host of the pin post you want to make sure you're

putting the pin post up for each video that pin post needs to be done a certain

way it should definitely have a link in it which is going to be the most

critical link you want to send people to usually it's a store or website a blog

or your Facebook group the third thing you're responsible for is making sure

that you're using your social media accounts to share so if your concern is

you won't have to take care of all these different social media accounts don't

worry about it the only thing you'll be doing is going to YouTube and hitting

the share button and then selecting Google+ blogger Twitter stumble upon

Pinterest and LinkedIn once you share to those six accounts you've set up you can

deal with your Facebook and Instagram individually that's all you have to do

you really don't have to maintain those other social media accounts they're

simply for what some people would call spam sharing which is sharing your

videos to get more search ranking out of them now the final thing you're

responsible for is to make sure that you have all of your descriptions and titles

accurate a channel manager can do those things for you but it's important that

you keep an eye on them some of us are familiar with what's

called QR codes quick response codes they are those squares with a lot of

dots in them that you can scan in a store and get information about a

product QR codes require a smart device to have a QR code scanner in them and

since that isn't always something we put on our phones QR codes in North America

are not as big as they are in the rest of the world you can take advantage of

traditional marketing if your online presence is strong which means putting

out a flyer with your logo or your business name when your business

name or logo is highly searchable online is definitely a big advantage over

businesses that have a poor online presence you're putting a lot of effort

into your online presence when you go through all these steps therefore you

will be more searchable on Google when you are more searchable and easier to

find you can actually do a ad campaign on a billboard using just your logo

image and having a simple call to action you could simply state your website if

your website domain is too long over URL you can use your company name if they

type in your company name on Google with this dominating social media presence

you'll be searchable and come up immediately therefore you can do an led

billboard campaign and keep it very simple very clean and look professional

if your canvassing an area or selling in an area and you can take advantage of

these led billboard campaigns and traditional media then you can actually

go out far beyond what a traditional online business is capable of doing not

everyone is going to type in a URL people that have very poor online

visibility are difficult to find in a search engine you don't want to be that

kind of business one of the big steps that most businesses take once they've

developed their online presence significantly is to move on to these LED

billboards and also traditional marketing campaigns that can include

radio television it can be something where you're putting up flyers to me

Flyers aren't less than desirable because people don't really like to see

those in their windshield wipers but LED billboards they tend to indicate you are

successful you must be somehow legit because most fly-by-night companies

don't have a billboard of their that's something to consider and I

wanted to mention that before we ended this video if you have any questions

about what I've discussed today feel free to comment below or reach out to me

directly in my facebook take care and best alike

For more infomation >> ONLINE PRESENCE TIPS 🌐 Strong Online Presence & Powerful Brand Recognition! - Duration: 12:50.

-------------------------------------------

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to travel to North Korea in October - Duration: 2:13.

America's top diplomat will travel to North Korea next month.

Mike Pompeo's expected to make some progress on talks to dismantle the regime's nuclear

program...

AND help prepare a second summit between the leaders of Pyeongyang and Washington.

For details let's turn to our Lee Ji-won.

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will be traveling to North Korea in October in a fresh

bid to breathe life into the stalled talks between Pyeongyang and Washington.

State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert confirmed the trip on Wednesday shortly after

Secretary Pompeo's meeting with North Korean Foreign Minister Ri Yong-ho on the sidelines

of the UN General Assembly.

She said Pompeo accepted the North Korean leader's invitation to travel to Pyeongyang

next month to make further progress on the implementation of the Singapore declaration,

including the final, fully verified denuclearization of the North, as well as to prepare for a

second summit between the two leaders.

The trip would be Pompeo's fourth to North Korea, which was initially planned for August

until it got canceled by President Trump as he thought there hadn't been enough progress

made on denuclearization.

Pompeo also tweeted about his "very positive" meeting with his North Korean counterpart.

He uploaded two pictures of them, shaking hands and talking,... and said they discussed

the upcoming summit and the next steps towards the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

Pompeo added that much work remains, but they will continue to move forward.

This comes just hours after Pompeo gave an interview to CBS, where he said the U.S. is

working to get the conditions right so it can accomplish as much as possible during

the second summit.

He added that the summit may happen in October, but it's more likely to happen sometime after

that.

President Trump has also been repeatedly saying during his trip to the UN that he will be

meeting with Kim Jong-un soon.

He said their second meeting will take place much like their first, except for the location.

The two leaders had their historic first-ever North Korea-U.S. summit in Singapore in June.

Lee Ji-won, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to travel to North Korea in October - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Car City Rules | Little Red Car | Car Cartoons For Children | Nursery Rhymes by Kids Baby Club - Duration: 21:31.

Car City Rules - Little Red Car

For more infomation >> Car City Rules | Little Red Car | Car Cartoons For Children | Nursery Rhymes by Kids Baby Club - Duration: 21:31.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Health Benefits of Foot Massage and Reflexology - Duration: 4:48.

Top 10 Health Benefits of Foot Massage and Reflexology

Foot reflexology is an alternative therapy that involves massaging the feet using the

hand, finger or thumb to put pressure on certain reflex points.

It is based on the idea that internal organs, bones, and body systems can be affected in

a beneficial way by applying pressure to the points on the feet, ears, or hands.

Foot reflexology has been practiced for thousands of years and professional practitioners are

relatively commonplace in the Western world.

However, you can also try foot reflexology at home; it is safe and can come with a whole

host of health benefits.

Relieve arthritis Doctor's Health Press Foot explains that

reflexology has been used in treating rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis, which affects

over 50 million people in America.

A clinical study in 2013 showed that reflexology may actually be as effective as painkillers

in relieving the pain associated with osteoarthritis, with patients feeling approximately 40% less

pain.

Nausea and pain relief.

A study in Australia treated cancer patients with foot reflexology to reduce nausea and

pain, according to Healthy Living.

The study found there was an instant positive effect on the patients' feelings of nausea,

pain and relaxation.

Speed up healing.

According to Organic Facts, the combination of increased nerve activity and circulation

that reflexology encourages means that cells regenerate faster and wounds are quicker to

heal.

Hypertension.

Doctor's Health Press cites a 2004 study which found that foot reflexology effectively

reduced systolic blood pressure when performed twice weekly over a six week period.

Migraine and tension headaches.

Foot reflexology massage has been proven in a clinical trial to be as effective as a common

headache drug called flunarizine, according to Natural Living Ideas.

Healthier Feet.

Your body will thank you for the foot massage, and so will your feet!

Healthy Living explains that massage stimulates your muscles and relieves stiffness and tension.

Foot massagers and rollers are relatively inexpensive and can be a great tool for giving

yourself a foot massage, particularly because they remove the need to bend down.

Anxiety and depression.

Anxiety and depression are common mental health problems, and reflexology has been shown to

decrease both when practiced correctly.

Top 10 Home Remedies cites a study which showed foot massage to be particularly effective

in treating these issues for post-menopausal women.

Improve circulation.

Natural Living Ideas explains that reflexology and general foot massage are great for improving

healthy circulation in the feet and throughout the body.

Our blood delivers nutrients and oxygen to our vital organs and nourishes our body tissues.

Try giving yourself a foot massage before bed every night.

Manage fatigue and stress.

Healthy Living cites a study which showed that foot massage and reflexology are effective

in reducing both stress and fatigue in middle-aged females.

Massages feel great, too, so it's no wonder!

Relieve PMS symptoms.

Ladies, we've all been there.

Sadness, irritability, anxiety, tension, headaches…

Half of all women experience pain during the menstrual cycle.

But according to Natural Living Ideas, foot reflexology can actually be as effective as

ibuprofen when it comes to relieving these symptoms!

Foot reflexology is an ancient and complex treatment that takes a lifetime to master,

but that doesn't mean that you can't perform a basic foot massage yourself at home.

Different sections of the feet relate to different parts of the body, so find yourself a useful

reflexology map, read about the different techniques you can apply, and start experimenting.

Go gently, but rest easy knowing that reflexology is a safe practice.

Happy massaging!

We really hope you find this article helpful and don't forget to share it with your friends

and family.

Thank you and have a good one!

For more infomation >> Top 10 Health Benefits of Foot Massage and Reflexology - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Korean population categorized as 'aged society' according to UN standards - Duration: 1:44.

Latest data shows people aged 65 and above, made up one tenth of South Korea's population.

Many of them are still working in order to cover various expenses, with the heaviest

burden coming from medical costs which are steadily rising.

Kim Ji-yeon breaks down the concerning digits for us.

South Korea's population is transitioning from an "aging society" to an "aged society"

according to the standards set by the World Health Organization and the United Nations.

Data released by Statistics Korea on Thursday shows... around 7-point-4-million out of the

51-point-6-million people living in Korea including foreigners... are classified as

being in the elderly population.

This means people aged 65 or older make up 14-point-3-percent of the country's total

population in 2018.

It's an increase from last year's 13-point-9-percent... and the figure is expected to rise gradually

to 41-percent by 2060.

The UN defines an "aging society" as one in which more than seven-percent of the population

are 65 or older, a country with "an aged society" means the figure is more than 14-percent,

and for a "super-aged society" it's 21-percent.

The same data shows six out of ten elderly people have to work to earn a living, with

only about a quarter of them being financially supported by their offspring or relatives.

This comes amid rising medical expenses among the elderly population... which amounted to

an estimated 36-hundred U.S. dollars per person a month on average in 2017... a near five-percent

increase from the previous year.

Kim Ji-yeon, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Korean population categorized as 'aged society' according to UN standards - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Korea ranks 4th in open data implementation - Duration: 0:37.

South Korea is among the top five countries in the world in implementing open data.

According to the nation's interior ministry, Seoul sit atop the 4th place with France...

in UK non-profit organization WorldWideWeb Foundation's Open Data Barometer..., which

measures how governments are publishing and using open data for accountability, innovation

and social impact.

Canada and UK ranked joint-first and Australia came in third on the barometer.

The foundation said South Korea is one of the most improved governments for open data

over the past five-years... and has become a strong candidate for world leader in open

data.

For more infomation >> Korea ranks 4th in open data implementation - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

"Thugs Of Hindostan" Official Trailer Launch | Aamir Khan | Amitabh Bachchan - Duration: 1:25.

"Thugs Of Hindostan" Official Trailer Launch | Aamir Khan | Amitabh Bachchan

For more infomation >> "Thugs Of Hindostan" Official Trailer Launch | Aamir Khan | Amitabh Bachchan - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

South Korea's percentage of income used for consumption hits 13-year low in 2017 - Duration: 0:42.

Last year, South Korea's propensity to consume… hit a 13-year-low.

According to the Bank of Korea...., the ratio of private and government consumption expenditure

to national disposable income, stood at 78-point-nine percent in 2017.

Disposable income marked more than one-point-two trillion U.S. dollars…and total consumption

was around 9-hundred-83-point-6 billion dollars.

The drop was mainly due to low household consumption,... which accounts for more than 90 percent of

private spending.

Analysts point to weak domestic demand and employment as the key contributing factors.

Last year's number is lower than the OECD average in 2015,… which stood at 92-and-a-half

percent.

For more infomation >> South Korea's percentage of income used for consumption hits 13-year low in 2017 - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korean PM urges Cabinet to act promptly on outcomes of recent summits - Duration: 0:40.

South Korean Prime Minister Lee Nak-yon called on the Cabinet to promptly follow through

on the outcomes of the Pyeongyang Declaration and the recent Seoul-Washington summit in

New York.

Leading today's Cabinet meeting in place of President Moon, he urged related ministries

to respond to any misunderstandings or distortion regarding the summits with accurate and easy-to-understand

explanations.

Lee also called for bipartisan support in the National Assembly for the peace process

on the Peninsula, including the implementation of the Panmunjom Declaration, as well as the

revised FTA with the U.S.

The PM added that it's thanks to President Moon that the world knows that Kim Jong-un

is willing to denuclearize.

For more infomation >> S. Korean PM urges Cabinet to act promptly on outcomes of recent summits - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korea's new trade minister stresses innovation-led growth at inauguration - Duration: 0:40.

The new chief of South Korea's Ministry of Industry, Trade and Energy announced he will

pursue policies related to innovative growth and job creation.

Speaking at his inauguration ceremony, Sung Yun-mo.... stressed that innovation-led growth

is not only necessary in key industries but also in emerging sectors such as the bio and

health sectors.

He added the ministry will connect the government, companies, universities and research institutes

to maximize their capacities.

As for the revised FTA signed by South Korea and the U.S. earlier this week, the minister

said the government will prepare follow up measures for ratification.

Sung had previously served as the chief of the Korean Intellectual Property Office.

For more infomation >> S. Korea's new trade minister stresses innovation-led growth at inauguration - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korean president discusses joint Korean bid for Olympics with IOC chief - Duration: 0:47.

President Moon Jae-in met with Thomas Bach at the UNHQ in New York, and asked for the

world's support to pursue a joint bid with Pyeongyang for the 2032 Summer Games,… emphasizing

the need to take an early first step on the matter.

He also thanked the world's top Olympic official for kicking-off the cycle of sporting events

that led to recent developments towards peace on the Korean Peninsula.

He was referring to the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics held in February.

Bach replied that the IOC is always open to the idea of having an early dialogue and added...

the co-hosting of the 2032 games would complete the circle that began at Korean alpine city.

The duo also discussed ways to field unified teams in a range of sports at the upcoming

2020 Tokyo Olympics.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét