Thứ Ba, 25 tháng 9, 2018

Youtube daily Sep 26 2018

I wonder what's in this box of nickels

hey everyone is Rob with Rob finds treasure and we've got a nickel box to hunt today

so I got this nickel box at a bank that I haven't been doing a little bit I've

been really trying to mix up my banks I've been trying to go to my dye banks

and get nickels and my nickel banks and get dimes or pennies and you name it

just trying to kind of play the roulette a little bit if you will now the banks

hitting I keep going back and getting that denomination but nickels have been

a little bit hit and miss over the last several boxes I've actually had about

three boxes that I didn't even post because it was just a bunch of early

Jeffersons then I've got a couple of boxes still to post that did have some

pretty cool finds in them but nothing crazy I haven't had a box with more than

one silver or more than one Buffalo in a while and I'm hoping that this box

produces that that being said you guys know the routine I've opened the box

it's definitely circulated nickels it's a little bit too trashed I got a funny

story about this you'll see the rolls are a little bit dirty and they even got

some grass on them because after I open it at the bank when I was walking it

indoors it was raining and a couple of the rolls fell out and when I went to

catch him more rolls found so I had to scoop off the grass throw them back in

the box what a mess so I have to go through this

hunt it wouldn't surprise me if we encounter some grass man it was a mess

maybe it was a good mess because it's gonna lead to something good in the box

who knows enough rambling let's kick off the hunt I'll be checking for Enders

along the way and loop you in if there's something or someone roll two off to a

quick start got our first 40s nickel of the box it's

a 46 Philadelphia roll number four last coin in the roll is a forties nickel and

it's a 1940 Philadelphia at that rolled over 12 gonna have our third 40s nickel

of the box 1947 Denver Road number 15 gonna have our fourth 40s nickel 1940

Philadelphia roll 21 is gonna produce our fifth 40s nickel and it's another

1940 so three from that same year roll 25 our sixth 40s coin and this

one's a trashed 41 roll number 26 and we've got another 40s nickel another

trashed 1941 San Francisco roll 28 you gotta laugh at the grass but I do find

another 41 Philadelphia again not in great shape but we'll take it

roll number 35 we're gonna have another 40s nickel here this one's a 48 Denver

same roll guys we got a 1950 sitting here so I'm gonna preface this with what

I always say when I pull a 39 or 50 I recently found a 39 d the last nickel I

need to find on my own for my Jefferson nickel set now I've got the whole set

because I've been donated a 50 d but I've never pulled a 50 d can this 1950

in pretty decent shape pretty decent shape can it be a 50 d without a 50 d we

got a 50 d a 1950 d and it is in decent shape I have found a 1950 D in

circulation I have now found every Jefferson nickel there is to find in

circulation it looks pretty good a little bit of dirt on it but you just

ignore the dirt for a second look how crisp and God We Trust is he's

even got some detail in his hair still the fields don't look too bad

this one might have been in someone's collection for a while and look at that

RIM that's a nice tight rim too in 1950 D definitely a key date let's go ahead

and grab the red book and look at the mintage I think it's 2.6 million but I

could be off let's take a look all right everyone 1950 Deon Nichols I

was right two point six three million just over EMS sixty is $14 I don't think

it's MS sixty man it's pretty nice though it is pretty nice yeah it's

pretty nice it might be a you 55 I could maybe squeeze a fifty eight out of it's

got some toning a little bit of dirt on Liberty but that's just a little bit of

dirt and toning at the end of the day not a lot of scratches some hair detail

pretty good rim pretty good lettering overall it's not in bad shape I don't

think it's a mess 60 but it's definitely definitely a good definitely a good pull

my first one's in great shape a little bit of scratches like I said that's why

it's not gonna get an MS grade I don't think but still a you 55 I would say all

day I'd be surprised if it dropped below a you 50 and I wouldn't be surprised and

it got an au 58 grade so I will take that I'm happy what a great coin one of

the best ones you can pull other than a variety for the Jefferson nickel set

roll 39 got another 40 s nickel and this one looks pretty good too yeah not too

bad looking in 1940 Denver more grass but more importantly rule 41 and we've

got some colors here so I figured I would open this with you guys take a

look at this copper edged one and it's just the 2004 D so not the double die

obverse 2004 P but interesting toning on the edge kind of odd

it's really just gunky and dirty and then we've got possibly a war nickel

here no we've got a burnt Buffalo I

might have a D mint mark let me let's look at this under the scope put it

under the scope here well see if there's a mint mark first hmm it's pretty

damaged down there probably just damage and then the front

yeah that's worn slick I don't think nigga dating will help

this because it's toned dark like this and if I nigga date it it'll be silvery

right where it's nigga dated and it will stand out worse let me go wash it with a

little warm soapy water since it's already pretty toasty anyway and we'll

see what it comes out like all right guys

as expected not much happened to it differently I don't see a mint mark and

you can almost make out a date so the soap water helped but I don't think I

can get a date on this alright guys I'm done filling with this my best guess

based on what I see is that 1925 or 1926 I'm pretty certain it's either one of

those two and it does not have a mint mark that I can tell it's just some

damage right down there so I think it's a 25 or 26 Philadelphia we'll call it

that I have both of those for my set so it's not a big deal and we'll leave it

alone for now rule number 42 I got it first here or maybe a first back-to-back

1940 ones in a roll looks like one is a Philadelphia

and the second one is a Denver so two more forty ones that's five nineteen

forty ones in this box well number forty five guys had laid him out

I found a 1955 D and I always checked the nineteen fifty five D for the over

mintmark D over s there's a number one and a number two variety the number two

you can see the edge of it right here but you don't see any of the s in here

or protruding left of the D on the number one variety you can see the loop

inside of the S and you can see the S coming out from the D as well as on top

so it's the more sought-after variety extra fine is 12 bucks versus ten not a

huge difference but there's a difference so I pulled this one out doesn't look

like it's in bad shape I would say it's at least extra fine and might even be a

you on the front the back looks good too so this might be at least an au type

nickel in my opinion so I went ahead and stuck it under the microscope and let me

show you what I see here's what I see under the microscope in my opinion I

think I see part of the curve inside here and the s up here sticking to the

left protruding to the left now it's also flattened a little bit that D so

you could argue that that's part of the problem but if I flip it upside down I'm

fairly certain it looks like there's part of the ass it could not be I don't

know it it could just be damaged the way that that looks so I'm asking for your

opinion I have looked at hundreds of these nickels I've never had one even

come close that I even considered maybe for a second that it was a D over s but

there's something in there and it really feels like you could see the top of the

S here and it's been flattened here's the picture one more time

got it here you can see it protruding out and the bottom comes out a little

bit too so it's very clearly I mean you could argue that some of that's damaged

obviously mine's a dirtier not as clean it could just be a

damaged D but if that's a push to the side demon that's a dramatic push and

there is something in the middle there hard to tell for sure could this be a

do-over ass will flip it all the way around sure it looks funny to me

sure looks funny I could be seeing things after finding that 1950 diiemma

look sided but man I think I see something inside that D I'm gonna pull

it out for now we'd love to hear your thoughts

could this be in 1955 d / s number one if it is the conditions pretty good in

my opinion still a cool find let's take it up here for now and we'll get back to

the hunt rule 47 surprising enough another 1941 Philadelphia alright

everyone another box of nickels hundred and I will classify this as a pretty

good box we end up with a whopping seven 2009's but they're all Denver I can't

seem to find very many Philadelphia mints but make sense of where my

location is a couple of odd tone coins that I camped another one of those

silver-plated 83s and then kind of odd toned 68s I think it might have been a

proof at one point but you never know I put it to the side we got 13 from the

40s for 1940s 640 ones a 46 47 and a 48 we got 9 in the 50s fine in the box

a 1950 D my first-ever can't get mad at that a 53 a 55 pretty nice shape

possible D / s we'll take that as well we got 4 from 57 and 2 from 58 to go

along with a couple of really nice sixties coins a 62 in really great shape

and a 64 common coin but you don't find them

like this very often so I pulled it out I'll PI hold on to it and then either a

25 or 26 Buffalo can barely read the date under certain lighting and under my

loop but it's a Philadelphia I think it's 25 or 26 so in my opinion

one of my better boxes anytime I can pull a nickel I've never pulled and a

very tough pole along with a possible variety coin a buffalo a couple of nice

coin 709 s and 22 early Jefferson's will take it hopefully you enjoyed this home

with me I know I did if you did I'd appreciate a thumbs up and as always

everyone happy hunting and thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Roll Hunting Nickels - Finally Found It! BOOM! 🔥 - Duration: 14:14.

-------------------------------------------

Nightly News Broadcast (Full) - September 25, 2018 | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 20:58.

For more infomation >> Nightly News Broadcast (Full) - September 25, 2018 | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 20:58.

-------------------------------------------

Roger & Cole Fight For Their Lives | Season 3 Ep. 1 | LETHAL WEAPON - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Roger & Cole Fight For Their Lives | Season 3 Ep. 1 | LETHAL WEAPON - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Britney Spears tendrá que pagar más manutención | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Britney Spears tendrá que pagar más manutención | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Jack Ma in Khmer - 6 Lessons Before Do Business From Jack Ma - Duration: 9:03.

Jack Ma in Khmer - 6 Lessons Before Do Business From Jack Ma

For more infomation >> Jack Ma in Khmer - 6 Lessons Before Do Business From Jack Ma - Duration: 9:03.

-------------------------------------------

High Attitude Status | New Latest Attitude Status - Duration: 0:35.

Attitude Whatsapp Status

For more infomation >> High Attitude Status | New Latest Attitude Status - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

G.T.I - Lagi Kece (Official Radio Release) - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> G.T.I - Lagi Kece (Official Radio Release) - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

ТАЙНЫЕ ТРОПЫ КАРЕЛИИ - KARELIA NATURE - Duration: 4:27.

For more infomation >> ТАЙНЫЕ ТРОПЫ КАРЕЛИИ - KARELIA NATURE - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Luồng trực tiếp của xbookoo2x - Duration: 1:00:18.

For more infomation >> Luồng trực tiếp của xbookoo2x - Duration: 1:00:18.

-------------------------------------------

DIY tutorial on how to make this beautiful beaded jewelry. - Duration: 14:05.

DIY tutorial on how to make this beautiful beaded jewelry.

And

For more infomation >> DIY tutorial on how to make this beautiful beaded jewelry. - Duration: 14:05.

-------------------------------------------

KHO MÁY CẮT NHÔM 2 ĐẦU - MÁY NÉN KHÍ NHẬP KHẨU GIÁ RẺ - Duration: 2:10.

For more infomation >> KHO MÁY CẮT NHÔM 2 ĐẦU - MÁY NÉN KHÍ NHẬP KHẨU GIÁ RẺ - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Famous Attitude Status Video | Attitude Status for Boys - Duration: 0:33.

Attitude Whatsapp Status

For more infomation >> Famous Attitude Status Video | Attitude Status for Boys - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

Best Songs Of Sam Milby Nonstop - Best Songs OPM Of Sam Milby Collection 2018 - Duration: 1:14:29.

For more infomation >> Best Songs Of Sam Milby Nonstop - Best Songs OPM Of Sam Milby Collection 2018 - Duration: 1:14:29.

-------------------------------------------

URS Qawwali 2018 - ख्वाजा खबीर हसन - Ali Ke Rang Mai Rang Dejiye Moinuddin Ajmeri - Duration: 6:38.

Ali Ke Rang Mai Rang Dejiye Moinuddin Ajmeri

For more infomation >> URS Qawwali 2018 - ख्वाजा खबीर हसन - Ali Ke Rang Mai Rang Dejiye Moinuddin Ajmeri - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

"Avete rotto i cogl**ni.." Cecilia Rodriguez umilia Sara Affi Fella e l'ex risponde - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> "Avete rotto i cogl**ni.." Cecilia Rodriguez umilia Sara Affi Fella e l'ex risponde - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Hills of steel - TESLA TANK vs HELLABOMBER Boss Level | Games Bii - Duration: 10:43.

For more infomation >> Hills of steel - TESLA TANK vs HELLABOMBER Boss Level | Games Bii - Duration: 10:43.

-------------------------------------------

Andres Jiron English 219 Project 1: How to Improve Your Portrait Photography - Duration: 5:15.

Hi my name is Andres Jiron and today I'll be telling you how to improve

your portrait photography. So what is portrait photography portrait?

Portrait photography is photography of a person or group to capture the personality of

the subjects using lighting, backgrounds, and posing. These photos can be used to

highlight certain milestones in a person's life such as graduating or a

wedding. They can also be used to characterize a person for professional

or personal use. Taking a bad portrait is easy to do so

the more time and effort you put into a photo the better the final result will

be. I encourage all of you to put in all of your effort and when taking a photo

as it is very satisfying when looking back on your best shots. So why should you

care? Taking a bad portrait is easy to do. Not only does this hurt your reputation,

but it can also negatively impact your subject. The more effort you put into

taking a well composed photo the better your portrait will turn out. Putting a

little time to properly compose your photo before taking, it can drastically

improve the end product. It's also crucial that you properly adjust your

camera settings so that your images come out properly exposed. Technical

capabilities this tutorial video assumes that you know how to properly expose a

photo, but are still learning the ideal settings and composition for a portrait.

Editing software such as Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Lightroom is recommended but it

is not covered in this tutorial. Time required the minimum amount of time you

should take photos of someone is one hour. The first shots you take will be

rough since you're still turning your settings for your environment and your

subject may not become full slash confident right away. The more time you

spend taking photos, the more likely you are to produce a great photo.

You should stop or at least take a break if you or your subject is getting tired.

Quality of images if you are unsatisfied with your current photos keep taking them.

If you're satisfied with your current photos, keep taking them! You can always

improve. Treat every shot as a learning experience. Also, review your photos after

a shoot and have others critique them so that you know what to look out for next

time. The prerequisites to complete this video are: own a DSLR or mirrorless camera,

know how to properly expose an image, have someone to photograph,

and have access to a location with natural lighting.

Now before we shoot, it is

important that we have an appropriate setting.

When in doubt keep it simple. As long as the background is appeasing and clean, it

is fine. Avoid areas that are dirty such as alleyways or next to dumpsters. Also,

avoid objects that can be distracting. Your main goal is to highlight the

subject. If you're in a dark setting, find a nearby light to illuminate your subject.

Place your subject accordingly to how much you want your background to be

blown out. If you want to capture your background along with your subject

place them close together. If you want the opposite, have your subject far away

from your background. You can play with the background by taking multiple images

with your subject at varying distances. Next, you want to pose your subject. In

most cases, you want your subject to have open body language. This means avoid

having them crossing their arms and having a hunched back.

You want them to appear confident and lively. Depending on what look you want

to achieve determines what facial expression your subject should have. A

safe bet for most occasions is to look "fierce." Have your subject smirk, mouth

being closed, and eyes partially squinching. Your subjects should have

nothing blocking their face. This means don't have the subject playing with

their hair or supporting their face with their hands.

The third step is to make

sure your camera is properly calibrated for your setting. For this portrait we

want to put most of our focus on the subject. The aperture will be set as low

as your lens will go. In this case we will be setting an f-stop of 1.8. Having

a lower ISO will make our final product more sharp. If you're in a dark

environment, don't be afraid to bump up the ISO. A properly exposed image is much

more important than having a super sharp image. Finally the last setting do you

want to adjust is the shutter speed. For shooting portraits I like to have a

minimum value of 1/200th. This will guarantee that any movement from you or

your subject won't be captured. After all these settings are calibrated, take your

shot. I recommend taking multiple photos just in case your subject blinks or

something distracting happens in the background.

Congratulations! If you follow all of these steps you should have a well composed

portrait. Here is how my portrait came out. As you can see, the photo is properly

exposed, the subject is confident, and the background is separated from the subject.

If your subject is too bright, try shooting under shade such as a tree. If

your subject is too dark, try moving to a location with more light or raise your

ISO. If you want to make your background more separated from the subject, have

them come closer to your camera. The main things to take away from this tutorial

is to have fun and practice as much as you can.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét