Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Youtube daily Sep 30 2018

Kudampuli Garcinia Cambogia for Weight Loss Tips in Tamil

For more infomation >> How to Lose Weight Fast with Kudampuli / Garcinia Cambogia | Health Tips in Tamil - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Apply This on Your Hair and Your Hair Will Never Stop Growing |Extreme Hair Growth Oil for Hair Fall - Duration: 3:11.

Hi friends, Today I will share with you extreme hair growth formula and stop hair loss within

3 days.

I use Coriander Oil For this super fast Hair Growth remedies.

Coriander oil has beneficial influence on scalp and hair.

It conditions them both on the inside and out.

It consists of antibacterial and regenerative properties.

If you used regularly, reduces dandruff, limits sebum secretion and oily hair as well as regulates

work of sebaceous glands.

It strengthens both hair bulbs and the hair.

Now In this video I will show you how to make Coriander Oil easily at home and get long

thicken hair.

Before starting, please subscribe my channel and press the bell icon, do that you don�t

miss any of my videos.

At 1st you need some coriander leaves.

Wash it well.

Now grained it in a blender and make a paste.

Then extract the juice.

Add 2 tablespoon coconut oil.

Add 2 tablespoon olive oil.

Then mix it well.

Now massage it on your hair scalp and then apply it all over your hair.

Leave it for 1 hour.

Then wash your hair with shampoo.

To get best result do this 2 time in a week.

Hair loss is common to middle-aged men and women or those who have a genetic disposition

towards the disorder.

There are a number of reasons why you could be going bald � stress, genetics or perhaps

you�ve been using a shampoo that is killing off your hairs.

If you�re already losing hair, or going bald it�s important that you treat the affected

area quickly � so as to prevent further hair loss.

Coriander oil is great for hair loss as one of the main components of the oil is a chemical

known as Linalool.

This is great for strengthening your hairs from the inside, as it penetrates the skin

deeply.

It can also help to reduce the buildup of the 5 alpha-reductase in your scalp, allowing

better flow of cells to your hair follicles and making them stronger

and healthier.

For more infomation >> Apply This on Your Hair and Your Hair Will Never Stop Growing |Extreme Hair Growth Oil for Hair Fall - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Shadow Cloud Gaming PC Review - Duration: 9:13.

Hello, welcome to my channel, my name's Mark and you join me as I'm just setting

up my very first Virtual PC using Shadow.tech, I've been given a month

accounts to try this out so I'm just about to test it. This is designed with

gamers in mind, basically you are renting a PC with very high specs to allow you to

play really top-end games. You can use a laptop or Android and as long as the

lags no too great, in theory, you shouldn't notice that you're using a

remote PC. I'm really intrigued by this idea is essentially you are renting a

top-end PC for not very much money, saves you a whole load of cash, gaming pcs are

very expensive. I'm just setting up the client on my standard PC now so that I can start

configuring the remote PC and then we'll put it through its paces and see how it performs

Once you signed up to the shallow service you'll get an email

saying it might take five days, in reality it only took 10 minutes for my

Shadow PC to be set up. Once you've installed the app you then have a

Windows 10 PC ready for you to set up as if it was a physical PC. You'll need at

least a 15 Mb connection and in return you'll have a PC that can be accessed on

Windows, Android, Linux, and iOS is apparently coming soon. The app is very

clean, very simple, you've got a few toggles and various bits and pieces to

take a look at; Auto bandwidth, you can run a speed test, you can enable the

microphone these are all going to be useful features if you're planning on

using this as a streaming PC if you run a speed test it will recommend your

speed, it should be noted that I'm with Virgin Media and I'm on a 200 Mb

package and it's recommended a twenty seven connection but that's probably

because I'm using powerline. The other key thing to note here is a lot of

things are in beta and one you definitely want to switch on if you're

going to be gaming with a gamepad is USB over IP that just allows you to make

sure you're using your peripherals with the Shadow PC. To access the PC you just

press start it will form the connection and take you to the windows login screen.

So I've been using this on my main PC but really this service is better suited

for use on lower powered laptops. To help play games on the laptop I will be using

this EasySMX game controller, I'll put a link to this in the description

below, it can be used with Windows, Xbox Android and PlayStation and it plugs

into your laptop via a small USB dongle. I just want to show you how this works

with the gamepad you can see here I loaded up the game already and again

whenever I've played this there's not been any difference between this on my

PC or laptop and this on the Shadow apart from everything runs nice and smoothly

Looking at the game you can probably see that it's not the most

demanding of games my laptop can actually play this no problem so I could

play this with my controller on my laptop without using the Shadow so let's

wrap things up a bit I know for a fact that No Man's Sky is a

tough game for my laptop I've installed it and you can see this is running on

the laptop it's struggling a little bit now let's run it on the shadow so it's

on the same laptop and you can see that it's much smoother and it looks like

you're natively playing on the laptop, but you're not you're playing on a

remote PC it's really nice and smooth and I didn't find any problems at all it

was it was as if I was playing on the laptop it's quite a surreal experience

when you've got it in full screen mode all of a sudden this laptop that can

struggle to play games most of the time can suddenly play

high end bits and pieces. Now let's test this out on Android for this

experiment I'm going to be using the droid box I reviewed this previously,

quite a long time ago now, it's still great box and it has USB ports on which

allows me to plug in the controller dongle which was recognized straightaway.

So this is on an Android box I have contacted the manufacturer about this

and they say that it is not really optimized yet for Android boxes but you

can see we've got access to games these are a mixture of games actually so we've

got some that are on Steam and then you've got some that are on the Origin

platform as well so here we've got the same game I showed you before on the

laptop but this time it's very laggy unfortunately Shadow on an Android box

just doesn't work particular of the moment

and I think that's a real shame this would be an amazing app to have an

Android box under your TV be able to access a high end gaming PC. Shadow did say

to me that it's better on a mobile rather than an Android box so to put

that to the test I have installed it on a OnePlus 6 and I've changed a gaming

controller to one that's better suited for mobile games as it has the holder

built in. So I've swapped over to using the Shadow on the OnePlus 6 and it's

incredible, it works beautifully, so I've got it all paired up with the controller

and now you can see it is much much better than on the Android box I'd

really hope that it could get this kind of experience on the Android box instead

of just on the phone only because this is, well I've got a full PC on my phone!

It's quite surreal having access to your Steam library on your mobile you

can see here No Man's Sky working perfectly well it's very playable on the

phone actually works really well as a mobile game with this controller

I tried quite a few games and almost all of them played fine, the one that I

struggled with was Rocket League for some reason it occasionally went a

little bit glitchy, a little bit laggy, and wasn't really a great experience

especially when you're playing against other people. The slight glitches can

mean the difference between scoring or not scoring which isn't great in an

online game, worth noting that it worked fine on the Windows version, Rocket

League played perfectly. In case you're wondering if you have it open on

one device and then open it on another it will shut down on your previously

open device and start on your new device. I've really enjoyed using the Shadow

system I think this could well be the future of PC gaming rather than buying

expensive equipment instead you will rent it that remains to be seen how

often they will upgrade the hardware to keep it in line with new kit as it comes out

so at the moment they're on 1080 in terms of the GTX equivalent but of

course they've just released the whole you ray tracing capabilities and this that

and the other, when will Shadow update that? That remains to be seen.

It's amazing that it can be used with USB peripherals and the little game

controller I was using has worked brilliantly with this have put a link to

this in the description as well it's only a low-cost one but it worked very well

on my PC and also on the Android box there's some what to do on the Android box side

of things and that's a real shame because this could be a Steam link like

device imagine if you could have a little box that's as long as you've got

internet connection if you just plug it into a telly you're gonna access to this

amazing gaming PC so that could be in your living room or when you're out and about

at a hotel maybe staying over somewhere of course with wild connection is pretty

essential in these situations the laptop I was using was using wireless I did try

it on the BBen laptop which I reviewed a while ago, doesn't have the five

gigahertz Wi-Fi range that my other laptop that you've seen does have and it

really showed everything was quite choppy so your kits that you're gonna

need at least a 15 Meg connection, I'm on Virgin Media and have 200, ideally you

want to wire this in via an Ethernet plug, the the PC I've been using this on a

lot is actually wired in Ethernet over power, so Powerline adapters, and that's

works absolutely fine but if you're using a laptop a low-cost laptop and it

doesn't have the faster Wi-Fi you're gonna have to figure out where plugging

this in controllers are always useful and of course you're gonna have to pay

the subscription fee if you're currently running a low end laptop I think you

should definitely give this a go if you're curious, I've got a discount code

for you so it's normally about £26 a month but using the discount code

MarkDraper10 at checkout will get you £10 off, that's £10 off for

a month and then if you decide you don't want it you can cancel your subscription

its subscription month on month, there's no contract involved and once you've

cancelled I think you get about thirty days to change your mind and if you

don't change your mind that's it your PC is gone you can always

reactivate it but you have to go through the trouble of setting up the PC from

scratch again I hope you found this short overview of the Shadow gaming PC

experience useful I've really enjoyed it I will put links in the description

below as well as that's discount code in case you didn't catch it I hope you

found this short review so if you have please consider subscribing and don't

forget to hit the notification button and I'll see you next time

For more infomation >> Shadow Cloud Gaming PC Review - Duration: 9:13.

-------------------------------------------

என்னை விட்டுவிடுங்கள் என்று கதறிய மாற்றுத்திறனாளி பெண் இரக்கமற்ற மிருகங்கள் செய்த செயல் | Tamil News - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> என்னை விட்டுவிடுங்கள் என்று கதறிய மாற்றுத்திறனாளி பெண் இரக்கமற்ற மிருகங்கள் செய்த செயல் | Tamil News - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

ছোট বাচ্চার প্রশ্ন কার্টুন দেখা যাবে কি | Ask Dr Zakir Naik [Bangla] - Duration: 5:05.

AK Computer Network

Have Done This Video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét