Thứ Ba, 25 tháng 9, 2018

Youtube daily Sep 25 2018

today we teach you a super drink refreshing but above all healthy and without

sugar ¡Hola cocinacas! today we are going to prepare homemade lemonade and remember that

At the end of the video you have the list of ingredients and we'll also tell you the

dish that we will publish tomorrow we are going already with the recipe the first thing we will do

will be this movement of rolling the lemons squeezing the so that then

we can squeeze more easily then we split them in half and the

squeezed

and the resulting juice we put in a glass together with 4 tablespoons of honey

and a pinch of ginger powder and what we remove very well

we mix this mixture in three glasses and we add some ice cubes

a slice of lemon and fill it up up cold water

to

How did you like the recipe if it is A) Yes

help us with your like to share it with Some friend cooks and do not forget

to subscribe to the channel and give the bell to not miss anything

and now we are going with the ingredients 3 or 4 lemons 1 liter of water cubes

of ice 4 tablespoons of honey and one pinch of ginger powder

and remember in home cooking a video new every day who gives more

ciao kitchen cash

For more infomation >> Homemade Lemonade Without Sugar. Healthy recipe - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Trump sobre Irán: "Los líderes de Irán siembran el caos, la muerte y la destrucción" - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> Trump sobre Irán: "Los líderes de Irán siembran el caos, la muerte y la destrucción" - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Special Report: Bill Cosby sentenced after sexual assault trial - Duration: 4:21.

For more infomation >> Special Report: Bill Cosby sentenced after sexual assault trial - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

UC Berkeley unveils universal locker room - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> UC Berkeley unveils universal locker room - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Trump provoca risas en la Asamblea General de la ONU | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Trump provoca risas en la Asamblea General de la ONU | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Naufrago sobrevive 49 días a la deriva en una pequeña embarcación | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Naufrago sobrevive 49 días a la deriva en una pequeña embarcación | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Histórica cifra de mujeres disputan escaños en elecciones | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> Histórica cifra de mujeres disputan escaños en elecciones | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

California autoriza la venta de comida casera en las calles | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> California autoriza la venta de comida casera en las calles | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

El voto joven pesará en la elecciones de medio término en noviembre | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> El voto joven pesará en la elecciones de medio término en noviembre | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

California cierra el cerco a las carreras clandestinas | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> California cierra el cerco a las carreras clandestinas | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Activistas "expulsan" al senador Ted Cruz de un restaurante | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Activistas "expulsan" al senador Ted Cruz de un restaurante | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

El Recluso' estrena hoy en Telemundo | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> El Recluso' estrena hoy en Telemundo | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Legend of Fuyao (扶摇) - Episode 46 [Eng Subs] | Chinese Drama - Duration: 45:27.

<i>Timing and Subtitles brought to you by Fuyao's Court Team @ Viki</i>

<i>"Fuyao" by Karen Mok</i>

♫ <i>I start to dance nimbly and gracefully</i> ♫

♫ <i>For what my beautiful face is frowned?</i> ♫

♫ <i>Without him, I'll drift with the current</i> ♫

♫ <i>Why is the tune of the zither a farewell song?</i> ♫

♫ <i>Without me, he'll be lonely in this universe</i> ♫

♫ <i>My heart silently waits at the cliff of Firmament</i> ♫

♫ <i>The heaven, the earth, the sun and the moon are all in my bosom</i> ♫

♫ <i>How can I own the top freedom in this world?</i> ♫

♫ <i>There is no fear from my heart</i> ♫

♫ <i>Deep love won't hide</i> ♫

♫ <i>True love won't run short</i> ♫

♫ <i>Dreams give hopes through all the ages</i> ♫

♫ <i>Why go through storms and stress to be bright and beautiful?</i> ♫

♫ <i>There is no struggle from my heart</i> ♫

♫ <i>Swaying along with the wind</i> ♫

♫ <i>I can do anything freely</i> ♫

♫ <i>I enter my dreams easily and unrestrainedly</i> ♫

♫ <i>What a beautiful dance</i> ♫

<i>[Legend of Fuyao]</i>

<i>~ Episode 46 ~</i>

I think,

my parents might have their predicaments, too.

Otherwise, why would they not want someone as pretty as me?

But their identity is no longer important to me.

I don't think about it anymore.

It was Uncle Zhou who raised me single-handedly.

So to me he is my family.

<i> Take this.</i>

<i> - I was wrong. It was my fault <br> - Uncle Zhou!</i>

<i>I was wrong.</i>

<i>I am begging you, Clique Leader Yan.</i>

<i>When you were born, you already had Five Seals on you.</i>

<i>But, unfortunately, you mastered Breaking the Ninth Cloud.</i>

<i>Once Breaking the Ninth Cloud fused with the seals within you,</i>

<i>it conformed to your inner vital channels.</i>

<i>These Five Seals were then activated</i>

<i>and this also destined your fate in the future.</i>

Hey.

Yes?

What are you thinking?

I was wondering why you weren't drinking.

Let's drink.

Give me your hand.

I give this to you.

What are you doing?

Listen well. The Mystic Spirit Leaf has been with me since before I can remember.

It's made me who I am.

So it's very important.

Why are you giving me such an important thing?

Because you are even more important than this.

All right. I'll keep it for you.

It's different this time.

This contains something very important to me

as well as some memories I dare not face.

Whether it's good or bad,

it's all the truth.

My present, past and future are all in here.

Now I give it all to you.

How is she doing? Any better?

She... still doesn't want to see me?

You saved my life.

I, Zhan Beiye, have nothing to repay you with.

From now on my life is yours.

In life or death, I'll do anything; no hesitations.

I don't know what else I should say.

Thank you.

<i> Get inside!</i>

What day is it today?

Today is—

It's my birthday today.

How would you remember?

This time last year,

I just got to Deep Water.

There was a wedding happening close to my inn.

The fireworks were so festive.

I sat on the roof with a jug of wine and toasted myself with every burst of the fireworks.

Every burst, I toasted myself.

It was very lively.

I was in Qiongye the year before last year.

I was just caught by my dad.

They tried to console me,

so I told them I want as many people as possible for the grandest of parties.

During the commotion, I escaped again.

I was in such a hurry, I even lost my luggage.

I was so hungry later on that night.

I used a gold hairpin to trade for half a piece of bread.

I was eating that bread in my hand slowly

while facing the lights and fireworks of the capital city.

I thought of the roasted pork, the royal banquets

are not that different from this taste.

Breathing in that flavor,

it's almost as if I ate it myself.

I was in Heaven Fiend two years ago.

There was a group of sand bandits who wanted to mug me.

But instead, I killed them all.

Then I thought I can't die in Geya.

It's such an embarrassing way to die.

People won't even recognize me.

So I drank the blood of the sand bandits.

Stop it.

I'll take you out for your birthday.

I didn't say all this for your sympathy.

I also don't care for your remorse.

All I wanted to say was affection is always bitter.

The more persistent, the more bitter.

But I've never been afraid.

As long as it's my choice, that bitterness can be sweet.

The scariest thing is being afraid and doing nothing.

Zhan Beiye,

I never hesitated nor regretted saving you.

But...

But you said you wanted to thank me.

My heart is in so much pain.

All these years, I've followed you.

When did I ever want your gratitude?

You've done too much for me.

From now on, whatever you can't see,

I'll look at for you.

As long as I'm here,

I won't let any harm come to you.

I don't want your pity.

I care less about your sympathy.

I'm not asking for what you called promises.

I want your true heart. Can you give that to me?

It's okay.

I can wait.

I know you like Fuyao.

If I were a boy, I'd like her, too.

But I always believed... I always believed the one you'd love would be me in the end.

♫ <i>Deserted long wilderness</i> ♫

Zhuzhu. <br> ♫ <i>Torrential rivers and oceans</i> ♫

♫ <i>My son has left</i> ♫

This is the first time you've said my name like this. <br> ♫ <i>I don't know where he went</i> ♫

♫ Luxuriant grasses cover the green mountain ♫

♫ <i>Sun is bright and warm</i> ♫

♫ <i>My son hasn't returned</i> ♫

♫ <i>I don't know when it will be</i> ♫

♫ <i>Luxuriant grasses cover the green mountain</i> ♫

♫ <i>Sun is bright and warm</i> ♫

♫ <i>My son hasn't returned</i> ♫

♫ <i>I don't know when it will be</i> ♫

Prince Zhan.

Thank you for your help today,

or else I wouldn't have been able to save Zhuzhu on my own.

Quickly get up.

We are comrades that have gone through a life and death struggle together.

Why say such words?

I'll drink with you.

Okay!

♫ <i>Wait for waking up from dreams and then long for</i> ♫

♫ <i>Long for a young man who forgets the date of his return</i> ♫

♫ <i>Wait for the moon to shine and then see,</i> ♫

♫ <i>See if our promises can be tested</i> ♫

Come.

♫ <i>Who has myriads of careful considerations?</i> ♫

♫ <i>That lady is infatuated with him</i> ♫

Before, you asked me,

"If one can't protect himself, how can he protect others?"

♫ <i>Or forever unchanging oaths?</i> ♫

I've figured it out.

I actually am a person without any wild ambitions.

I thought that lowering myself can earn me a smooth and steady life.

But from the looks of it now,

if you are born in the royal family, there is no such thing as smooth and steady.

It's fine if it was just me.

But now, so many people have been affected because of me.

I can't just sit and wait for death anymore.

Prince Zhan,

if a person will just grin and bear all the maltreatment, you're just going to make the enemy become more savage.

♫ <i>We hold one another back</i> ♫

Drink.

♫ <i>Hold back</i> ♫

After coming back from the brink of death,

there's no more reason to allow others to keep trampling on me.

It's just that my Consort Mother is still in the palace.

I don't know when is the best timing to make my move.

I'll help you.

<i>Me, too!</i>

It's this place.

Customers, take care. Customers, please come in.

Come with me.

Customers, take care.

Eunuch Hua!

Little prince...

Little prince...

Little prince, you're still alive.

I'm still alive.

You're still alive.

I'm still alive.

I'm still alive.

I'm still alive.

I've caused you to suffer.

No...

Is Consort Mother doing well?

Don't worry. She's one of us.

Good. Good. She's doing very well.

Although Imperial Concubine is being closely monitored by them in West Splendid Palace,

she's still enjoying good food and clothing and isn't suffering at all.

Imperial Concubine Jing told me to relay a message to you.

Hometown in the eastern road.

Break one's promise.

Eunuch Hua, "Looking east to my hometown, the travel far and long.

My warm tears have soaked my sleeves but are still not stopping.

Meeting with you on a horse, without any pen or paper.

Please tell my family that I'm safe and sound."

It's a message to say that she's fine.

That's right.

When I was little, I got locked up in this palace.

Consort Mother was worried that something bad might happen to me,

so she created a secret message with me.

With those words, I'm now at ease.

Yes...

I have something to ask you a favor with.

Please give the instructions.

I want to enter the palace.

I want Consort Mother to personally see me.

I want to let her know that I'm still alive.

Before I meet with Zhan Nancheng, I must make her feel at ease.

Yes...

Little prince, it's just that...

since Imperial Concubine Jing got locked up in West Splendid Palace,

she's getting strictly watched by 300 guards every day.

There are 100 people shifting every eight hours.

I fear that we won't find any chance to take.

If you rashly go there,

Imperial Concubine Jing will surely get worried.

Eunuch Hua, if I remember it correctly,

it will be Zhan Nancheng's birthday five days from now.

<i>I'm representing the king of Deep Water to greet Your Majesty.</i>

<i>Incomparable birthday blessings, a prosperous age and flourishing nation.</i>

I'm representing the queen of Plough in greeting Your Majesty to rise as high as the eternal moon and sun,

and may this be passed on for generations.

Your Highness Crown Prince.

I was too exhausted in entering Sky Gate Ruin a few days ago.

I wasn't able to personally visit Your Majesty.

I was disrespectful.

Crown Prince has to take care of numerous state affairs every day.

With my trifle status, how can I still trouble you for such things?

The first half of your words are indeed true.

Emperor Father already made a decree for me to bear the important duty of governing the empire.

From now on, I have to handle the affairs of the Five Regions.

With so many minor and major matters, I indeed must exert a lot of effort.

There is indeed such a thing. The decree from the Imperial City has just been delivered to the different nations.

Then it means that you're now the person governing the whole Five Regions?

I'm earnestly representing the Imperial City to greet the king of Heaven Fiend, Zhan Nancheng,

that Heaven may bless you for eternity and may your life be as long as Heaven.

Thank you, Your Highness Crown Prince.

Please.

Slow down! Be careful to not spill it!

Move... Move stably...

Correct. These are more disciplined.

Slow down.

You two, go serve in the West Splendid Palace!

- Yes. <br> - Yes.

Keep up...

This troublesome?

Wouldn't it be better if we just put on a disguise?

There are multiple anti-magic talismans here in the palace.

Zhuzhu's magic won't work.

Good thing we've met up with Eunuch Hua in No Drunk No Return restaurant.

All these are spies that maternal grandfather has set up for me when he was still alive.

He wasn't there to wait for you just recently?

Eunuch Hua was really pitiful.

He is old and actually doesn't like to drink,

but just because of my maternal grandfather's instructions,

he has been drinking himself drunk in No Drunk No Return restaurant for 20 years.

Spending 20 years to develop a habit,

just to prepare for a possible need 20 years after?

This Grand Master Zhou is really a mystical being.

This way...

Which palace are you two from?

Turn around.

You!

You should have died long ago.

Be careful.

<i> [West Splendid Palace]</i>

This is the only blind spot.

They won't find us.

But there are a lot more guards in the palace than before.

We can only wait for an opportunity to get in.

<i> ♪ Deserted long wilderness </i>

<i> ♪ Torrential rivers and oceans </i>

<i> ♪ My son has left </i>

<i> - Imperial Concubine Jing, can you stop singing? <br> - ♪ I don't know where he went </i>

<i> Isn't it annoying?</i>

<i> You dare bite me?</i>

<i>- Tie her up! <br> - Yes!</i>

That woman needs a good lesson.

Singing all day long.

It's so annoying.

After they know of Gu Lingfeng's death, the palace will be on higher alert.

We'll go in after dark in our disguises.

Your face is so recognisable no matter what disguise you use.

I'm different.

No one will take a second look at a palace maid.

I have an idea.

- Please. <br> - Please.

King of Heaven Fiend.

I've heard there are many treasures in Heaven Fiend.

The King himself has the largest collection.

Do I have the honor of seeing them today?

Are you talking about my Chant Frost Watchtower, Crown Prince?

Exactly.

You should be the most familiar with the Chant Frost Watchtower, right?

<i> Report!</i>

Your Majesty. Gu-General Gu Lingfeng—

Speak.

Assassins have infiltrated the palace.

General Gu Lingfeng has been murdered.

Royal Older Brother, don't worry.

I'll lead people to do a search now.

We'll definitely catch the assassin.

Wait.

I suddenly thought of something.

When Suzong of Deep Water was still king, a similar thing happened.

That day, I think it was also Suzong's birthday.

His Uncle wanted the throne.

He attacked on the night of the celebration then.

I heard that there were also assassins that day.

Then there was this incident that the Royal Uncle killed his nephew.

Think about it. It seems very similar to today's events.

Younger Brother Heng, sit.

Catching assassins is too dangerous.

Let the guards do it.

You can stay with me and celebrate my birthday.

Go now.

To the Prince Eternal.

Carry out my orders.

There will be an emergency change of guards at Forever Peace, Broad Safety and Forever Safe gates.

<i> [West Splendid Palace]</i>

It's time for the Imperial Concubine's dinner.

Go in.

Imperial Concubine Jing.

Are you okay, Imperial Concubine Jing?

Are you okay, Imperial Concubine Jing?

Zhan Beiye asked me to come.

Zhan Beiye.

- Little Ye? <br> - Yes. Little Ye.

- Where is he? <br> - He's waiting for us outside.

Waiting for me?

He's waiting for us outside. He can't come in.

I'll tell the guards at the door, you need to go to the toilet.

Zhan Beiye will wait for us there.

Follow me at that time. Don't say anything.

I won't say anything. I won't say anything.

I won't speak. Someone wants to kill him.

Yes.

<i> This?</i>

Leave.

Lingfeng! Lingfeng! Lingfeng!

<i> This is—</i>

What do you think, Your Highness Crown Prince?

Something's strange.

What do you mean?

There's something which I'm not sure whether I should say or not.

Please, say it, Crown Prince.

The injury which killed him, is here.

From the appearance of the wound, it was injured by your Cold Edge Guard Sword of Heaven Fiend.

Which means, this is done by someone from Heaven Fiend.

Your Majesty, be careful.

Your Highness Crown Prince, isn't your judgement too hasty?

Prince Eternal, don't panic.

I'm just saying things as I see them.

- I didn't say you had anything to do with this. <br> - You!

Besides, your Royal Older Brother won't suspect you.

Let's go.

Wait.

There are reports of assassins in the palace.

We have to do this for your safety.

Please excuse us, Imperial Concubine.

Little Ye.

Consort Mother.

Little Ye.

You've lost weight.

Royal Older Brother, I have no thoughts of disloyalty.

Gu Lingfeng's death definitely has nothing to do with me.

If it really is as His Highness Crown Prince says,

that this was done by someone from Heaven Fiend,

I think he must be back.

Zhan Beiye?

To West Splendid Palace.

Consort Mother.

Causing you to end up in this state... I'm sorry.

It's no problem.

It's been difficult for you, my son.

<i>His Majesty has arrived.</i>

They're here to capture you.

Hurry up and leave. Go!

I will take you with me today, so you'll be free from now on.

No, don't do that.

I cannot let you risk yourself.

I don't want to be free this way.

I feel content just to see you.

Take it. It's very important.

There's something inside.

Take it.

Leave!

I also feel sad that we were unable to rescue Imperial Concubine Jing.

In the future, if you need anything, I will surely do my best to help you.

Thank you.

My Consort Mother left me a poem.

"This exact moment is like the peach tree in the backyard, the petals that once covered the flower's pit have now fallen off.

I only hope that my son can establish his career again, to become the king of Rock City."

All the words were the instructions left by my mother.

I am simply too weak.

I caused Consort Mother to live in fear.

I've caused her to be trapped in Rock City.

I am not worthy to be her son.

In this journey, I was able to survive because my brothers sacrificed their lives for me.

I owe my Consort Mother and my soldier brothers too much.

I'm going to kill my way back to Rock City.

I have completed the task ordered by Royal Older Brother.

You did well.

The weather will get warmer in a few days.

It's not really a good sign for Heaven Fiend.

I always feel that everything in Heaven Fien seems different this year.

What do you mean?

It's like a huge net fell from the sky and grew from the ground.

Slowly, it's encircling the whole Heaven Fiend

and it's becoming tighter.

Don't you feel something bad is about to happen?

Royal Older Brother should not worry so.

I'm already investigating one by one any official, scholar, or merchant who's bearing any disloyalty to you.

I will not spare anyone that should be arrested or executed.

There aren't any inauspicious astronomical signs; hence, the gods must be blessing us.

Gu Lingfeng actually died inside the palace.

You can't even find any clues about the perpetrator.

It's my negligence.

It's not that simple.

Crown Prince Wuji turns out to be alive.

It just so happened that Zhangsun Pinrong leaves without notice at the same time.

It can't be a coincidence.

More importantly, I also sense that Zhan Beiye is still alive.

The snow has finally stopped.

It's time to take back my possessions.

You finally are able understand.

The last will regarding the heir to the throne of the past emperor.

"A heavy burden to entrust, a cautious heart, I'm now passing my throne to my seventh son,

Prince Fierce Zhan Beiye."

If not because Consort Mother deliberately hid this,

maybe there wouldn't be a Zhan Nancheng now.

The person who read the last will before was the older brother of Queen Astute Peace,

which is Zhan Nancheng's uncle.

Who can really tell the truth behind this since so many years have passed?

Zhan Nancheng's decree to ascend to the throne is fake?

That's all right.

What belongs to you will be yours sooner or later.

Even if it's late, so what?

We'll just get it back for you.

Before, no matter how bad and how many times Zhan Nancheng wanted to harm me,

I was able to endure it.

He is the king. I'm his subject.

If he really wants me dead,

I have no choice but to obey.

I'm not going to endanger the nation for my loved ones.

The nation is the priority.

I initially thought that if I bear all the hardship, Heaven Fiend can be peaceful in exchange.

That would be great, too.

But now, King Father's last will has resurfaced.

How could I disappoint him?

With the past emperor's decree upon us, I, Ji Yu, am willing to risk my life to serve you!

Uprising is easy, but the ones who will suffer are the citizens of Heaven Fiend.

There are three dangers in Heaven Fiend.

One danger is being immoral but getting highly favored.

Second danger is having poor talent but in a high position.

Third danger is having no great achievements but receive a huge salary.

It looks like Zhan Nancheng has fulfilled all three.

I shouldn't be meddling with your Heaven Fiend's royal internal affairs.

But at this moment, I have to say this.

If you really care about Heaven Fiend,

you should limit having these hesitations and worries.

But General now only has 3,000 Dark Storm Cavalry.

No matter how valiant we are,

how could we resist the army of millions of Zhan Nancheng?

You've underestimated Prince Zhan.

Dark Storm Cavalry was initially established to restrain the Heaven Fiend royal clan.

Hence, the only person that can defeat Zhan Nancheng now can only be me.

<i>When the Five Regions was originally at the peak of great strength,</i>

<i> the royal clan that established Heaven Fiend used magic that ordinary people couldn't.</i>

<i>Firmament was worried that the Royal Zhan Clan would get too powerful and bring trouble to the Five Regions.</i>

<i>Hence, they created the Dark Storm Cavalry.</i>

<i>They were then conferred with Firmament powers to be used to impede the royal power of Heaven Fiend.</i>

<i>Blue Dragon above!</i>

<i>The person who's able to obtain the Blue Dragon Wildness Sword can command the Dark Storm Cavalry of Five Regions.</i>

<i>We all will serve you until death!</i>

The Dark Storm Cavalry isn't just 3,000 elite soldiers.

They have the Firmament mystical power to open the barrier in the palace.

They are also the only choice in eliminating a treacherous member of the Zhan royal clan.

Are you saying that only the Dark Storm Cavalry can break the curses and barriers inside the royal palace?

Yes. It's just that the current Dark Storm Cavalry is too few.

3,000 against 300,000 is indeed a recipe for failure.

You must borrow some soldiers.

But in this vast Five Regions, from whom will he borrow them?

Aren't you the crown prince?

Can't Megrez help in this matter?

Although Megrez Imperial City reigns over the Five Regions,

it doesn't have the right to interfere with the internal affairs of each nation.

It's easy for me to lend you an army,

but they will just get blocked outside the gates if we're unable to get the military tally of Heaven Fiend.

Where can we an borrow some soldiers within Heaven Fiend then?

<i>Timing and Subtitles brought to you by Fuyao's Court Team @ Viki</i>

<i>"Hard-to-Get Love" by Lala Hsu</i>

♫ <i>What do you know?</i> ♫

♫ <i>What are good about the three realms?</i> ♫

♫ <i>If there were no three poisons, if there were no worries,</i> ♫

♫ <i>How can it make me reluctant to leave?</i> ♫

♫ <i>Worry for love, beg for hate</i> ♫

♫ <i>And even discard my soul for affection</i> ♫

♫ <i>The one, who asks me to love him, loves me</i> ♫

♫ <i>I only want him to love me</i> ♫

♫ <i>What do you use to exchange for this hard-to-get love?</i> ♫

♫ <i>If there's no sickness or weakness, if there's never oldness </i> ♫

♫ <i>How can it make a spark to chase after stars alone?</i> ♫

♫ <i>Slim down for him, stay for my heart</i> ♫

♫ <i>And even chase away all luck for dreams</i> ♫

♫ <i>It wants me to be so pretty that I seize his soul</i> ♫

♫ <i>And continue dazzling in his heart</i> ♫

♫ <i>There is a saying that what a person asks for the lifetime</i> ♫

♫ <i>Is no more than staying together with one's lover by any means</i> ♫

♫ <i>If one can't obtain what one asks for</i> ♫

♫ <i>One is filled with anxiety and with knitted brows</i> ♫

♫ <i>There is a saying that if a person asks for the next lifetime </i> ♫

♫ <i>One should only ask to know everything about warfare</i> ♫

♫ <i>Dreams beg heart to grant me love</i> ♫

♫ <i>And have someone's company for the rest of my life</i> ♫

♫ <i>Have someone's company</i>♫

♫ <i>There is a saying that what a person asks for the lifetime</i> ♫

♫ <i>Is no more than staying together with one's lover by any means</i> ♫

♫ <i>If one can't obtain what one asks for </i> ♫

♫ <i>One is filled with anxiety and with knitted brows</i> ♫

♫ <i>There is a saying that if a person asks for the next lifetime </i> ♫

♫ <i>One should only ask to know everything about warfare</i> ♫

♫ <i>Dreams beg heart to grant me love</i> ♫

♫ <i>And have someone's company for the rest of my life</i> ♫

For more infomation >> Legend of Fuyao (扶摇) - Episode 46 [Eng Subs] | Chinese Drama - Duration: 45:27.

-------------------------------------------

How To Deal With An Introvert - Duration: 5:23.

Hello! I'm Sandra Burgos, this is 30K Coaching and today we are going to talk about people

introverts and how to deal with them.

For an outgoing person, deal with another introvert can be a bit complicated.

That's why today I want to explain some things to you basic that will help you in this regard.

I'll leave you in the information box three very interesting videos so that

see after this, if you are interested in this theme:

One where I talk to you about how to treat with an outgoing person, in case you were

in the opposite case. Other where I tell you some things that they do

better the introverted leaders. And a third about ambivertidas people.

And if you have not heard about this, this third video will be especially interesting.

On the other hand, if you like these subjects, you I recommend that you subscribe to this channel,

Well, I'll keep sharing interesting things here.

Life with an introverted person is full of mysteries. They are quieter people,

reserved and with a rich inner life ... They do not share so easily. And they say

that the opposite poles attract, so that if you are very sociable, there are many probabilities

that your partner is an introverted person. Here are 4 simple guidelines to deal with

with that very interesting person:

1 Communicate clearly Say "I'm dying to try that new restaurant

Korean "instead of" I do not want to stay at home again. "

2 Know the limits Current scientific studies on these

themes defend that we are all in a spectrum between absolute extroversion and introversion

Absolute Know that person well and respect your comfort limits. Maybe your partner

can enjoy a party but only if There are no more than 10 people.

3 Introduce your friends with care Plan meetings with your friends that do not

overwhelm your partner. Present it little to little instead of organizing a macro party

so they know each other

4 Be aware when the plans are for your style

Even though it seems to be fine in that noisy concert, check it. Ask him if he

is having a good time Maybe a couple of hours be the time limit that can stand there ...

and probably those two hours have been for you, so do not neglect that person

introvert trapped between a mass of people extroverted

And what happens if that introverted person Is not your partner, but your son or daughter? 6 things

I want to mention you

Do not treat your introversion as if it were a problem. It is not a difficult child,

it is simply different from you. Maybe one noisy birthday party and butt

children would have been a great plan in your childhood ... but not in yours.

Remind him that if in a certain context he gets tired of socializing, he can always be taken

a break in the bathroom or a short walk. Introduce new situations and new ones

people gradually. Congratulate him when he takes a risk. Assume

risks is a weak point of the people introverted, that's why we should do everything

we can get them to associate, Little by little, the risks with pleasant emotions.

Do not talk about him saying he is shy. No introvert likes that word ...

makes it look like they have a kind of social disability. It is simply a person

more calm and introspective. Do not take it personally when you need

spend time alone It's not that I do not want to spend time with mom ... is that she loves

spend time with yourself and your books, your computer, your thoughts ...

Go now through the comments section and tell me if it has ever cost you to relate

with an introverted person and why. What aspects of his personality were incompatible

with yours? I will love to read what I count

If you liked this video, click on "I like it" and share it in your networks

social. And if you want to receive more workouts like this, every Tuesday, in your email,

subscribe for free to my weekly newsletter http://www.30kcoaching.com/lista

Remember that you have much more at your reach of what is necessary to be happy. The decision

it's yours!

For more infomation >> How To Deal With An Introvert - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

OUROBOROS 66 World Event Boss Jurassic World The Game! EP236 INDORAPTOR 3,500 SDNA WD TOYS - Duration: 20:44.

okay guys brand-new boss let us see who how do you pronounce that or Boros or a

borrow 66 I'm gonna start with snow and finish Wow

okay he's down I won all right I know you okay so I'm gonna switch back to

OUROBOROS 66 World Event Boss Jurassic World The Game! EP236 INDORAPTOR 3,500 SDNA WD TOYS

three and now I'm gonna attack all twice on my first turn that's pretty good

rages on okay so let's see first of all I got some DNA points okay complete ten

rate event missions reach boss level seven okay the rate event missions are

here deal a thousand damage use super rare creature one time actually two

super rare creatures one herbivore flies protect so I am going to start an R

before

let's see what do I have I just finished the turret fighting Eternia so I don't

have all that many so I'm wondering if you could mix ah yes you could

okay so I do want to beat him this and then I will use plant because plant is

good cave okay incomplete are you sure

okay that was weird I must have clicked it twice

so he is defenseless he is not gonna be happy about that battle rages on okay so

that those were some of the missions so I completed one of the mission through

the missions right there let me see her s DNA I needed to complete ten of the

raid missions and I need to reach boss level seven here to get the other one

okay so raid missions those are these here deal three thousand damage to super

rare creatures long time for super rare creatures do five attack of six points

that'd be attack of six super rare let me see which ones are my super rare

again okay gold is not super rare hmm I think

this super rare are the silver ones so let me see this fungus silver silver

silver silver' okay here's this silver one and then I'm going to go with my son

of zoic and my plant guy again

so my last guy should be able to wipe them out okay so that should accomplish

two of the raid missions and take okay team two common creatures one time I

think I'm gonna do the two super rare again so two of the silver ones

oh I just passed now okay silver silver silver' come on give me some super rares

okay shaking a cephalus and crazy fabulous and then I will switch to also

azoic and bring back my brawn the theory of them

okay so first thing I'm going to do whatever services you'll kill my first

guy and then the next one I will

you'll probably attack

three he's got one left I should have enough to still take him

down again BAM down he goes 27,000 damage

so next battle I donate good okay so radiation should have accomplished two

more here okay so two common creatures

so common I'm gonna go way down

to the beginning of my dinos because I'm sure those are common I think red is

super rare gold is legendary silver actually silver is super rare so I will

go all the way down okay so blue is coming so any two two herbivores I would

go Cenozoic bring my front tooth arias back and start

they're here to block will probably attack because I am so that'll bring me

to level seven give me the s bring him to level seven

give me the SD okay let me see what's here so boss level seven I just claimed

that and then I just have to get one more resolution to clean this so two

legendary creatures three times six pterosaurs five attack

have 6 points:5 attack because it's tipped our soars to legendary three

times this is gonna be harder okay - legendary okay so both of these guys so

I will also attack him with areum but I'll probably have to fight himself

defenseless so I got him I could take him down again

20700 30 so I will have to fight him again so looks like one more battle I

will have to do I need 25,000 don't really need to but I will just one

legendary to listen very all creatures Cenozoic will bring my parents aetherium

back and start four five

soviet-backed three he's got one left and I got enough to take them down again

so just today I collected with the battles and everything I think about 70

or 80 that many and one day to get the interrupter out there life you got money

I'm if you got a ton of money you just buy some card packs which to me okay so

I completed ten raid event so the only other things I could do finish the

tournament and Dominator League and battle event Clash of the Titans which

I'm not even close to getting that yet okay

sooo oh let me see if I could do some custom trees yes I could do some custom

trees okay custom trades you always want to do here I'm looking for dollars or

DNA son and I always pay the fifty to get more it's a small price to pay to

get more stuff okay coins for cash cuz coins are plentiful I could get them

easily dime or photon for DNA I don't need my dime or for those who trade him

for DNA okay then I will pay the $50 again supper club for DNA see what Dino

loyalty point no I don't need that then I will pay the 50 yen warning signs for

DNA

DNA for cash I'm gonna go yes because I am getting a little low on cash loyalty

points for Braun to 3m wall sort of tempted there but I won't although that

brought the theory I'm really saved me today now let me see I do got some

custom trades I could do so custom trades I'm just trying to get rid of

decorations I don't need right now I am going for the sundial for cash okay

doesn't give me much by me it's turning something I don't need into something I

do need so all we need as much cash as possible

so in battles you could pay to get your dinos on especially now when you're

going for the SD enabling a lot of odds because you can't skip any battles you

gotta beat every battle out there okay so SDA three thousand five hundred

ninety four I only need four hundred and six more points to get the end of Raptor

that is awesome click the subscribe button below for a lot more fun video

also click the bell button to be notified every time I make a new video

click the boxes below for a lot more fun videos and if you want to see even more

go ahead and click the subscribe button

For more infomation >> OUROBOROS 66 World Event Boss Jurassic World The Game! EP236 INDORAPTOR 3,500 SDNA WD TOYS - Duration: 20:44.

-------------------------------------------

Hoy es el Día Nacional para el registro de votantes | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Hoy es el Día Nacional para el registro de votantes | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

How to Access & Manage Contacts on Your LG Stylo 4+ | AT&T Wireless - Duration: 1:32.

Contacts:

Add a Contact:

From the Home screen,

swipe left and select the Essentials folder,

select the Contacts app, select the Add icon.

Enter the desired contact name and phone number.

To add a photo to a contact, select the Photo icon,

select the desired option,

navigate to and select the desired photo.

Select and drag the handles as desired to crop the picture.

When finished, select "OK".

To set the ringtone,

select "More", then select "Ringtone".

Select the Ringtone field,

select the desired ringtone, then select "OK".

To save the contact, select "SAVE".

Edit a Contact:

To edit a contact,

from the Contacts list, select the desired contact,

select the Edit icon,

enter the desired information, select "SAVE" when finished.

Delete a Contact:

To delete a contact,

from the desired contact, select the Delete icon.

Select "DELETE" to confirm.

Import contacts from SIM:

From the Contacts list, select the Menu icon,

select "Manage contacts", select "Import",

select "SIM card" from the From menu,

select "OK",

select the desired contacts, then select "IMPORT".

♪AT&T jingle♪

For more infomation >> How to Access & Manage Contacts on Your LG Stylo 4+ | AT&T Wireless - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

How to Set Up & Access Voicemail on Your LG Stylo 4+ | AT&T Wireless - Duration: 1:48.

Voicemail:

Set Up Voicemail:

To set up voicemail,

from the Home screen select the Phone app.

Select the Visual Voicemail icon,

select "BEGIN SETUP",

select "FINISH".

Access & Check Voicemail:

When you receive a new voicemail,

the Voicemail icon will be displayed

in the Notification bar.

You can also access and check your voicemail

by selecting and holding the One (1) key from the dial pad.

From the Visual Voicemail app,

select the desired voicemail message.

Select the Play icon to play the message.

Select the Pause icon to pause.

To delete a message, select the Delete icon,

select "YES" to confirm.

Change Voicemail Password:

To change your voicemail password,

from the Visual Voicemail app, select the Menu icon,

then select "Settings".

Select "Change password".

Enter the new password, then select "NEXT".

Enter the password again to confirm,

then select "OK".

You can also access your voicemail

to change your password

by selecting and holding the One (1) key from the dial pad

and following the prompts.

However, you must know your current voicemail password.

If you have forgotten your existing voicemail password,

you will not be able to access your voicemail

until you reset your voicemail password.

To reset your voicemail password,

go to att.com/resetvm.

Voicemail Settings:

To access Voicemail settings,

from the Visual Voicemail app, select the Menu icon,

select "Settings", edit the settings as desired.

♪AT&T jingle♪

For more infomation >> How to Set Up & Access Voicemail on Your LG Stylo 4+ | AT&T Wireless - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

How to Take a Picture or Video on Your LG Stylo 4+ | AT&T Wireless - Duration: 1:36.

Take a Picture or Video:

Take a Picture:

From the Home screen, select the Camera app.

You can also access the camera from the Lock screen

by swiping the Camera icon up.

To switch between the rear-facing

and front-facing camera,

select the Switch Camera icon.

While the Camera app is open,

you can also switch cameras

by swiping in any direction on the screen.

To focus the camera,

select the screen where you would like the camera to focus.

To zoom in or out,

drag two fingers from the middle of the screen

toward the outer edges of the screen to zoom in.

Pinch two fingers from the outer edges of the screen

to the middle of the screen to zoom out.

To take a picture, select the Capture icon.

To take a screenshot,

simultaneously press the Volume Down and Power/Lock buttons.

Take a Video:

To record a video,

from the Camera app, select the Record icon.

To take a picture while recording,

select the Capture icon,

select the Pause icon to pause a recording,

select the Stop icon to stop a recording.

Videos will automatically be saved to your Gallery app.

Access, Edit & Share a Picture or Video:

To view, edit and share pictures or videos,

from the Home screen, select the Gallery app,

select the desired content to view.

To share or edit a picture,

select the desired icon and follow the prompts.

♪AT&T jingle♪

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét