Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 9, 2018

Youtube daily Sep 28 2018

Amazon is following in the footsteps of other major retailers here in the United States,

retailers like Target, and Walmart, and Lowe's and Home Depot, and they have put out their

own anti-union video for managers within their company, complete with lists of words that

these managers need to be on the lookout because these are indicative of union formations throughout

the company.

Part of this propaganda video has been leaked.

The quality is a little poor because it was filmed by someone at Amazon on their phone

while watching it on the computer, but this was the only way they could get it to the

public.

So, forgive the quality but here is a short clip from this anti-union Amazon video.

Asserted activity, such as an associate reporting to speak on behalf of his or her coworkers

in raising concerns, union graffiti, union tee-shirts, hats, jackets or other clothing,

union fliers and union visitors in or near the parking lot.

Some signs are less obvious than finding the actual union flier, but they can indicate

associate disengagement, which is itself a warning sign for potential organizing.

These are signs that must be monitored very closely and should be escalated to employee

relations.

Examples include, associates who normally aren't connected to each other suddenly hanging

out together, associates who are close suddenly stop speaking to each other, groups of associates

scatter when approached by management.

So, Jeff Bezos, Bezos whatever you ... however you say it, the CEO of Amazon is worth 155

billion dollars, making about 260 million dollars every single day, and that's not enough

for him.

That's not enough for Amazon.

They still wanna make sure that their workers do not attempt to unionize, that they don't

say phrases like, "living wage," because that's a major red flag.

Oh, god, living wages?

Get that person out of here.

The video also says that we're not anti-union, but we're certainly not neutral either.

No, you're anti-union.

When you're putting out and producing propaganda videos talking about the ills and evils of

unions, that makes you anti-union.

Here's the thing, and these are statistics that republicans and these anti-union corporations

don't want you to know about, unions typically raise the wages of workers, typically in the

past, by about 40%.

Surrounding businesses that aren't even affiliated with the unionized one, they also see their

wages go up too.

So, union formation does not just increase the wages of the one corporation that unionizes.

It increases the wages all over the community because other companies have to raise their

wages to compete, or else their employees are gonna go try to get a job over here.

Unions help everyone, not just the members, not just the ones paying dues and not just

the ones at the same company, and that's why we have seen such a fervent anti-union push

in this country for the last 40 years.

They wanna put an end to that.

They wanna put an end to the minimum wage all together and be able to pay us as little

as humanly possible, which is exactly what Amazon's doing.

They're paying their employees such low wages for working 10 to 12 hours a day, with no

breaks.

They're having to pee in water bottles.

Paying them so low of a wage that even with their full-time job they still have to rely

on government assistance.

And that's why Bernie Sanders and Ro Khanna have introduced this legislation that would

force these multi-billion dollar companies, like Amazon, to have to pay the Federal Government

back when their employees are paid so little they have to get federal assistance.

It's not meant to shame the workers.

It's meant to shame these greedy CEOs like Jeff Bezos.

Because this man, worth 155 billion dollars, making 260 million dollars a day can't even

afford to pay his employees a living wage, or at least that's what he wants us to think

with this little anti-union video.

For more infomation >> Amazon's Disgusting Anti-Union Video For Company Managers LEAKED - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

Video viewing basics - Duration: 1:34.

In this video, we'll show you the basics of watching YouTube videos, like watching

in full screen, changing video quality, and turning captions on or off.

When you're on a computer, you can watch your video in full screen by clicking this

full screen icon at the bottom of the video player.

To exit full screen, just click the same button, or you can also press escape on your keyboard.

You can also watch in Theater mode, which is a mid-size viewing option, by clicking here.

To change the video quality, click "Settings."

Then choose "Quality" and choose any of the available options.

To turn on captions, select the "CC" button, and to turn it off, click the button again.

Now we want to give you a few quick viewing tips for mobile.

To change your video quality or caption settings, tap the video window and then tap this menu icon.

From here you can update settings.

You can also fast forward or rewind by double tapping the left or right side of the video.

You can even watch videos while browsing.

To minimize the player, just swipe down.

To maximize it again, swipe up.

If you want to dismiss the video altogether, swipe down, then press X.

And that's it!

Subscribe to our channel for more tips and tricks.

For more infomation >> Video viewing basics - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Preview: This Was Supposed To Be About Music | FOX BROADCASTING - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Preview: This Was Supposed To Be About Music | FOX BROADCASTING - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Niurka Marcos estalla contra una obra de teatro | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> Niurka Marcos estalla contra una obra de teatro | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Cristian Zuárez rompe en llanto al hablar de Laura Bozzo | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> Cristian Zuárez rompe en llanto al hablar de Laura Bozzo | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

BEST NEW & FAST 🔥 BUILD FOR KODI 18 LEIA OCTOBER 2018 🔥 BLUEMAGIC BUILD KODI 🔥 ONE NATION PORTAL - Duration: 14:05.

What's up guys it's Everything Kodi back with another video

so many of you are looking for a build with lot of different add-ons

and lot of different sources for content then you might want to check the Bluemagic build kodi

I've also tested on my fire TV and two other fire sticks the build works great

You will enjoy this kodi build on your amazon fire stick or nvidia shield or android tv box

now I'm gonna give you guys an overview of what it has to offer

offer if you like it I can show you how you can get it installed on your device.

Now if you haven't already go ahead and hit the subscribe button

and make sure you click the little bell icon right next to subscribe so you don't miss any of my posts

so let's go ahead and jump into the overview of the build.

Now once you install it the first section you're gonna run into is the movies section

so you have the widget here at the top

you can scroll through find a movie and tv shows you like.

Don't forget to subscribe and click the bell icon to stay informed.

For more infomation >> BEST NEW & FAST 🔥 BUILD FOR KODI 18 LEIA OCTOBER 2018 🔥 BLUEMAGIC BUILD KODI 🔥 ONE NATION PORTAL - Duration: 14:05.

-------------------------------------------

Great Estates: Tyler Perry Mansion | Southern Living - Duration: 3:35.

We're going to Atlanta.

Woo hoo!

Hotlanta.

(upbeat guitar music)

This is Georgia's most expensive home,

and it's going for a whopping $25 million,

so try to breathe.

You get a 17-acre hilltop estate, underground ballroom,

a lighted tennis court, a wine cellar, a batting cage,

a full gym, the 70,000 gallon infinity edge swimming pool,

and best of all...

Mm-hmm.

It was built by Tyler Perry.

For three easy payments of $19.95

Oh, yeah.

I mean, it's just so over-the-top.

If you're gonna go big, go big.

A double grand staircase

Mm-hmm.

Prom photos.

Again, the prom photos.

Great.

Thinkin' ahead.

So many opportunities.

For the youth.

Marble floors, I mean, truly, if you're gonna

go this big, you have to commit.

You kinda can't hate, welcome to my glittering marble

Welcome to my party palace.

For the size of this house, yes it still feels

like a hotel lobby, I was expecting there to be gold leaf

all over everything.

That's true.

And this is diamonds dripping from the ceiling.

Right.

So, if that's your standard for over the top,

Right.

This is pretty subtle and subdued.

So presidential.

Back in the White House.

Back in the White House, here we go.

I feel like you could make phone calls from that room,

very serious business matters.

Oh, here we go, another mural.

Another mural, looks like a tree.

And maybe it's just because I'm not used to lavish wealth,

but I just don't know that I could ever feel at home here.

I would feel like I was gonna break something

the whole time.

I don't know, I think I could get used to it, so.

That is heavy.

That's a lot of wood in that kitchen.

I feel like I'm in a different house.

It seems like if you had to cook something

on the stove top, and then go get something out of the oven,

you would have to factor that in to your recipe time,

like running across the kitchen.

It's true.

Uncrustables and Diet Coke don't really

look like they belong here.

(menacing beat)

I don't belong there either, then.

I love all those windows.

Yeah.

It's so big.

And that sofa, you know, the chair.

The laundry chair.

The laundry chair.

You'd have a laundry sofa.

Sofa.

Oooh, the drama.

That's assuming I have a lot more clothes than I do.

If I walk into that closet, I should not

have to pull a drawer.

My turtleneck sweater should jump right out at me.

It should just know.

And be like, you're ready.

You could have a lot of hobbies in this house.

And we could maybe find some hobbies.

Yeah, we could finally have a hobby.

To fill our time.

Picture this.

'Kay.

You're in 7th grade.

And that's the game room you stay up all night.

I'm already on my way.

And play games, and eat Cheetos in.

Okay, the infinity edge pool.

That looks like Mickey Mouse.

Were they sponsored?

Are the little side pools hot tubs?

Or are they just like fountains?

I would assume if you're gonna have that large of a pool,

the smaller pools within the larger pool, are hot tubs.

It's a little dramatic down there for easy,

breezy, outdoor dining.

I know, they need to lighten things up.

They can afford to paint it.

Right.

A home theater.

Wow.

So, back to that 12-year-old sleepover.

Games.

Absolutely.

Home movies, surely there's a button you can press

and then snacks just appear.

They just fall out of the sky.

That would be, yeah.

And really anything else you could want.

Mm-hmm.

Well, that could be our hobby,

is finally learning more about wine.

I don't think Two-Buck Chuck goes very well.

Just fill it up with Two-Buck Chuck.

In a wine cellar.

It's so big.

It's so big. That's...

The tennis courts.

There they are.

I don't know, surely there's a golf cart

that you can hop around on.

I love golf carts.

I love a golf cart.

Lit up at night, it's just even more ridiculous.

Yeah.

I don't hate it if someone said, here are the keys.

I'd be like, well.

I would invite everyone I know.

Good work, Tyler.

(guitar chord strums)

For more infomation >> Great Estates: Tyler Perry Mansion | Southern Living - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Larry Hernández nos da detalles de su boda | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> Larry Hernández nos da detalles de su boda | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Irina Baeva pone un alto a los insultos | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> Irina Baeva pone un alto a los insultos | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Karol G revela que tuvo desacuerdo con Becky G | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> Karol G revela que tuvo desacuerdo con Becky G | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Allstate Agent John Lofrumento: Ballston Lake, NY | Allstate Insurance - Duration: 1:01.

Nobody wakes up one day and says I want to be an insurance agent.

That's not the normal thing to do.

Our agency is pretty active in the community.

You'll find us volunteering our time at various organizations like the Ronald McDonald House…

All right, guys, let's go inside.

We're gonna go make a difference.

Come on in.

Welcome to the Ronald McDonald House.

It's a home away from home for parents and families of seriously ill children.

We try to do as much as we can for our community.

They give us so much.

We try to give back.

The generosity that that represents I think is unprecedented and unmatched.

They took care of a lot of families.

We want to help, right?

That's what we do.

We help people.

There's some friends here to meet you.

We're just so grateful that we're able to come here and do our little part to make everyone's

life a little bit better.

We sponsor youth sports teams, and it's really about giving back to the community that's

been so generous with us and helping us build our business.

I've just been so like blessed so fortunate of my life and I want to give back.

Being able to give back and help people along the way means a lot.

For more infomation >> Allstate Agent John Lofrumento: Ballston Lake, NY | Allstate Insurance - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

How to hydroponic - 27 Gallon Deep Water Culture DWC pepper plant upgrade - Duration: 9:21.

hello everyone, this is Peter Stanley and welcome to my channel

today I'm going to show

an easy way to set up a

deep water culture hydroponic system using a

27 gallon tote

okay so

I'll show the plant that I'm

currently growing in a

5 gallon dwc

under a smaller light, I'm going to move this to a

a larger light that I'm testing out

so I want to move it to a bigger system

for more room for the roots to grow

and hold more solution

I anticipate a lot of growth

just want to show how to

put this together, it's real easy

I'm also upgrading

I got this vivosun 950 gallon per hour

air pump

and extra airline tubing, I ran out

instead of air stones,I'm going to try these

plastic aerators

basically have

a bunch of really tiny holes

perforated

along, these are 18 inches long each

this is a

60 liter per minute pump so

I'm going to run all of that through these two

so let me show the plant and then

I'll come back and put this together real quick

okay so I've been growing this guy

in a five gallon dwc

just with a couple of these small lights

this is an unknown cross of a lighting mustard hab

and it's a clone, a propagated clone of

one I'm growing on my porch

another thing I want to point out, the lid

actually goes

light this, but I'm going to invert it

so that

it gives a little more head space

some of these models will actually

lock in okay

and this is one that I bought

from Lowes

it's the commander xxl

I think they're around 15.00 each but sometimes you can find them on sale

for like 8 or 9 dollars

so whenever I see them I get a couple

and my plant is already in one of these 6 inch net baskets

I'm just using this extra one as a marking guide

I'll cut a hole

find the center here

just going to take a sharpie

just mark around like that

and so

I don't want to actually cut

this line, this is just the line around

my hole needs to be

maybe like this far so

so I can kind of eyeball

it doesn't need to be exact

close enough

so that's kind of my target hole

I have cut these with utility knife

but

it's kind of difficult so

think what I'm going to try is

like a jigsaw

so I'm going to drill a couple of pilot holes

and just try a jigsaw, if it doesn't work

i'll switch back to a utility knife

this will be the first time trying it this way

so now I

so now I'm going to go ahead and

ok so

little bit of give so probably I'll

drill a couple of holes and zip tie these

this down

what I"m going to do next is paint the top of this lid

these lids let in a little bit of light

so

putting a coat of paint over the top will algae proof it a little bit

I'll go ahead and do that

also need to

drill a couple holes

for the airlines

what I want to do

these will be inside of course, but kind of spaced liek this

so I'll drill my holes down on the sides

and it'll go down in here

so I'll have

shower bubbles on each side

should provide plenty of aeration

and using a 1/4 inch drill bit for this

so I'm going to

drill this here

okay so everything is

ready to paint

and then install

so I'll paint this and be right back

okay so I've got the lid painted

I went ahead and precut

my airline

tubing

and I set up my air pump

this is a commercial pump

and

has valves you can turn on and off

which I like

these will attach to my air hoses

this just attaches to the

air pump

these are hooked up, see the

these turn down

means they're open

sideways are off

I'm passing all the

the air through these tubes

the next thing I'll do is

fill this up with water

and nutrients and

so let me go ahead and

fill this

up and

so I've added exactly 15 gallons of water

so want to see how these

air hoses work

that's quite a bit of aeration

so I just need to add the nutrients next

and will be ready to add the plant

yeah so I'm using

flora nova bloom

the plant was getting the grow

and I switched to bloom

shake it up

this gets

so I can go between 2 and 3 teaspoons per gallon

it has been getting 1 teaspoon per gallon

I think I can go between 2 and 3 teaspoons

I'll add an extra 5 teaspoons

that should be good

this nutrients I'm using and this measuring

glass came from pepperdonkey

I really need a stick, but I think the aeration will help mix this up enough

should be all set for the plant

ok so this is the pepper plant I'm going to move

from the 5 gallon dwc

to the 27 gallon tote

and

this was all grown just under one little sansi light

I need some

to do some pretty severe pruning

so I'm going to whack this back a little bit

so then lift the lid out of the 5 gallon bucket and

move it into

the 27 gallon tote

and then I'll secure the

net basket to the lid

I pruned this back really well

trying to get it

as even as Ican

and I'll go ahead and move this over

I've got that installed and I just need to

drill a couples holes in the edges

okay so

that's it, I'll turn this on

and it should be good to go, I'm going to adjust

this light, I'm using an HLG-100

I need to better position this and also adjust

the height above canopy

I think I'll probably go with 12 inches

above the canopy

and I'll post updates

on this and

I may prune this a little bit more

and even it out some, I'll post updates

probably

every four to six weeks

that should work very well

it's very easy to do and

you don't really need a commercial air pump

I had to replace the one I had anyway

and so

it's a little loud but it's

in my basement so it shouldn't be too bad

anyway

thank you very much for watching, hope you liked that

please like, comment and subscribe

For more infomation >> How to hydroponic - 27 Gallon Deep Water Culture DWC pepper plant upgrade - Duration: 9:21.

-------------------------------------------

Rinden homenaje a Celia Cruz a 15 años de su muerte | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:44.

For more infomation >> Rinden homenaje a Celia Cruz a 15 años de su muerte | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

F800GS trail ride - Silverwood lake - part 1 - Duration: 14:45.

hey guys Albe here this time around I'm checking out a trail that I fly over

all the time and from the air looks like a cool trail to do but we all know that

when you look from from above everything looks flat and nice so let's

do this and let's see how it goes...

Dean Dean Victorville or C nearby big drill we're probably gonna have to crank

up the steering damper because of the sand

we'll take so far so good

okay that you feel lake here somewhere

everybody's going down maybe goes to the lake

branch out the seating dumper Hey

Justin John yep there it is there's the late

another thing I need to pay attention to is

a TV I've seen a few getting into the trail

and those guys go all out all the time

and would be really bad to commit one of those head-to-head on a blind corner

in theory we should know

we should end up this on the very top of the peninsula that goes into the lake

overlooking the lake so we'll see

and always I don't have a GPS with me I do have my

phone but it's in my pocket and I don't have time to look at it

now the trail is pretty wide

and fairly flat and well-maintained

good enough for me to actually be able to take a seat every once in a while

there you go

that's pretty cool

as always this is the first time I do these rail therefore

I'm not gonna push it

I'm not really sure what I'm going

I had a friend they was supposed to go with me but I guess what

in it I didn't know too

too bad for him

get it end up

it's cool that the turns they're nice and thing

so it's you coming in and how your feet that you actually help you turn

but abandoned

they on the inside then

one thing these things called

the smaller broke it up front I can use second gear much more leave it in and

and use the throttle to modulate but enough it's blowing up

and probably one of the biggest flat when it comes to a smaller sprocket

upfront Eliott for me

the who were too

lake over there

family court David

and and then

water

all right

so this count is river crossing

okay getting a little bit more technical where I got you actually pay

attention what I'm doing

nevermind

rocks and sand

my favorite

yeah let me feel hot

almost October hemifield hot really

okay then

you definitely cannot steal these rocks

I think it is it I was looking for over overlooking the lake well we made it to

the lookout so that's it for today but stay tuned

for part two where I try to find my way back down off the mountain as always if

you liked the video like if you loved the video subscribe if you don't love

the video let me know till the end dirt on I'll see you next time

so in theory I want to get down over there somewhere I gotta go to the left

to get down there then there is another trail that crosses the mountain and

dumps me back down to cimetidine oh I think I'm gonna go do that too oh let's

go

For more infomation >> F800GS trail ride - Silverwood lake - part 1 - Duration: 14:45.

-------------------------------------------

Super Reviews #35: School Play [Hey Arnold!] - Duration: 11:31.

Humble: Air, did you remember to take your constipation medicine?

Air: Yes Humble!

Hey ladies and jellyfish, wumbos of all sizes, welcome back to A.S.K.

Air's videos!

Today I am reviewing an episode of Hey Arnold!

I love this show, so let's jump into this review of School Play.

If you don't know, these beautiful new avatars were made by the amazingly talented LuvinLuvly33

on DeviantArt, so check her out and tell her I say hi.

If you haven't seen this episode and just so happened to click on the video, at least

give it a watch, I promise you won't be disappointed, then come and watch my review.

Good?

Good.

Also, if you want to chat with me, fellow members, give me fanart I can feature in videos

or send memes, join my Discord server with the link in the description.

Anywho, it's been over 2 months since my last Super Review, so let's celebrate going

back to school with this review of Hey Arnold: School Play.

The episode starts off with with a beautiful title card on the school curtains, accompanied

by the beautiful score by Jim Lang.

(clip) It really gets you in the mood of a grand 22 minute special.

We start at the P.S. 118 cafeteria, as Helga talks down to Arnold, while Arnold acts like

his sensible self and walks off, telling Helga he knows deep down she has a soft spot.

Helga, obviously really loving Arnold, gawks in happiness.

Mr. Simmons walks in and announces the upcoming school play about Romeo and Juliet.

Honestly, knowing what happens later, I think the plot is very creative for only being about

a school play.

I'll explain later.

We see that Helga, before knowing that the Romeo part would go to Arnold and Romeo has

to kiss Juliet, isn't all too interested in being a part of the play.

I have to say a boy and girl kissing in a 4th grade school play is a little extreme,

in the same country that has schools ban fidget spinners, but that's a story for another

day.

The auditions are also pretty fun to watch.

If you are a fan of drama and the arts like I personally am, you would love the jabs at

references they take here, like Mercutio and Tybalt being in the play.

Thank god Jason Statham wasn't in this episode…

By the way, in the auditions when Eugene denies being Romeo, there's a bit of out-of-character-ness,

with Eugene snapping at Simmons at the end.

When the boys leave the auditorium, this drama-teacher-critic guy named Mr. Leichliter comes up and insults

Simmons, and Simmons says this.

(clip) I mean, if you can't see him there alone, I think you need glasses.

Anyways, our first subplot, being about this critic guy judging Simmons' play has just

unfolded.

I think with these subplots, especially in a 22 minute special, the more the merrier!

Simmons goes to Arnold, and after some begging, Arnold accepts the part of Romeo, which any

4th grader wouldn't even dream of laughing at when there are so many lines, but Arnold

being the sympathetic last hope of us all he is, accepts.

With some contrived coincidences, Helga overhears the girls talking about Arnold being Romeo

in the washroom, and she instantly decides she wants to be Juliet.

Helga hurries to the Juliet auditions and gets the 4th understudy of Juliet after Rhonda,

Sheena, Phoebe and Lila.

This means if all 4 girls drop out for whatever reason, Helga is Juliet.

Call it a substitute if you will.

Helga plots to get them all out so she can kiss Arnold in the last scene.

So far, the plot seems great!

Like I said a few minutes ago, the plot is very creative for only being about a school

play.

Now we have Arnold to play Romeo in a school play, Helga having to learn her lines and

knock out four girls to get to Juliet, Simmons has the critic guy, and we still have all

the fun that comes with the setup and delivery of the play in its entirety.

We're ten minutes in, practically half way, and the plot setup is already done.

Everything now just needs to play out.

That's why this writer is so good, to go on to write Arnold's Christmas.

Kudos to the late Steve Viksten.

We go to a quick scene in the boarding house, as Arnold tells Grandpa and Mr. Hyunh about

the play.

(clip) Haha, yes, now we are starting the comedic part of this episode.

Helga starts her quest to drop the girls out of the play, by making a horrible costume

for Juliet and scaring Rhonda into dropping out, which was hilarious!

Oh by the way, the order of the girls is very interesting.

It's Rhonda, Sheena, Phoebe, Lila.

Honestly, I know this is a school play, but if 4th graders can kiss on stage, I don't

care at this point!

You can't tell me that this graceful, beautiful Juliet was supposed to be originally played

by a sassy, rude drama queen, THEN a graceful nice girl, then a super-short, egotistical

genius who shows off her achievements left and right, THEN a graceful, perfect ball of

sunshine.

I feel like the order should be Lila, Sheena, Rhonda, Phoebe!

But saying how the plot is structured and Helga's schemes being harder and harder

each time, I'll excuse Mr. Simmons' terrible order choices this time.

Although there is the plot hole that if Lila is so perfect, why was she the last understudy?

Anyways, we go back to Mr. Hyunh and Arnold, practicing for the play, as Mr. Hyunh acts

like Juliet.

(clip) Once again, this slight humor, although not that funny, does add a lot to this episode.

We go back to Rhonda as she tells Simmons she can't make it, with probably the funniest

scene in the entire episode.

(clip) Okay, that's got to be one of the funniest gags in the entire episode.

In fact, Helga is HILARIOUS in this episode, so let's get all the funny stuff out of

the way.

(clips) Anyway, after scaring Sheena with the gore in the play, and pressuring out Phoebe

out of the role, Helga heads for Lila, the last understudy.

We go to Arnold in the boarding house, as Oskar Kokoschka laughs at Hyunh in a dress

to roleplay for Arnold.

Helga tries to back out Lila with the gore excuse, and Lila says: (clip) Oh do shut up,

Lila.

No one likes you!

Helga tries to go with the stagefright and costume excuses, but they don't work on

her either.

(clip) So yeah, Helga confesses, and Lila gives her the role.

I have to say the

writing here is phenomenal.

This so accurately portrays how a 4th grader would say something like that.

So yeah, the main portion of the episode is over, and now everything has to play out.

We go to Helga's house, as she practices her lines for the play with Big Bob, her dad.

I'm surprised Bob even cared a little bit about Helga to do this, that's a big jump

for his character.

I guess Olga wasn't around this time…

We fade to Helga before bed, talking to herself about Arnold and writing in her diary.

(clip) Alright, I know I said the Helga dress thing was the funniest thing ever, but THIS

takes it to a whole new level.

We go to opening night, as Simmons nervously readies everyone, and Leichliter is there

to enjoy every fault and flaw they make.

(clip) Yes, you'll realize there are more clips of the episode this time around, and

although being a personal improvisation, that is mostly because of how alive this episode

is!

Every scene can be put in an album, either as a funny, humorous scene, to an inspiring

scene, to one that's just that classic!

Like this beautiful prologue, that explains the plot of the play for those unfamiliar,

adds some context to the scene coming after it, gives some emotion to it by having even

the most bitter of couples being in love, and has some brilliant voice acting and animation

for its time.

We go into the bulk of the play, with it having a cool original twist on these characters

and plots, and some comedy to back the fact that these are just kids at the end of the

day.

I mean that because in almost every scene, there is that local feel to it, with Harold

failing at stabbing Curly, Arnold almost forgetting his lines or Helga tripping on set.

But, you see, what makes this different from a school play episode you can make with your

friends in an afternoon, is the classic awesome outcome of the actual thing.

The play may be cheesy, faulty or goofy at times, but when the characters get it right,

they really get it right!

And that's what makes these pre-climax scenes so great!

And yeah, at 22 minutes in, Helga does the most important thing to take away from this

episode: kiss Arnold.

And for 14 seconds, you sick little- So yeah, the kiss is over, no one makes too much of

it, and Helga kills herself in the play.

Although let me point out that Juliet killing herself is not the last scene in Romeo and

Juliet, but they just kissed, let's move on!

Arnold acknowledges Helga's long kiss, and all's well that ends well.

And, before we finish, let's give a big kudos to Jim Lang, who created this masterpiece

of a song at the end of this episode.

And, I mean I won't use it in my credits or anything.

But until next time, be sure to subscribe and join my Discord server.

Ciao!

For more infomation >> Super Reviews #35: School Play [Hey Arnold!] - Duration: 11:31.

-------------------------------------------

Larry Hernández nos platica del accidente que sufrió | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 5:49.

For more infomation >> Larry Hernández nos platica del accidente que sufrió | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

Roberto Palazuelos se ríe de la serie de Luis Miguel | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Roberto Palazuelos se ríe de la serie de Luis Miguel | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

FULLY LOADED & BEST KODI BUILD 🔥 KODI 17.6 SEPTEMBER 2018 🔥 BATTLEFIELD KODI BUILD 🔥UKODI1 WIZARD - Duration: 14:51.

Hello guys, this is kodi best build back with you again with another video

I wish you doing well and having a great time with your friends with your family or anyone

Enjoying your time at home or work or doing whatever

But first don't forget to subscribe to my channel as you can see right here down and the social media links

So if you wanna change your color

Your skin color go right here to settings and interface

Then press on skin go to colors right here and change that blue to any

Color you want brown or whatever you want. So and

Today we're gonna install a great build really light working

well for kodi Krypton any version 17, you can get this built and watch movies and TV shows or

anything in your device, so to get this build press right here on settings and

Then press on the system settings if you have unknown

Sources disallowed right here. So press on it to a low it and press on yet

so here press back and

then press on file manager as you can see click on it and

Then you get profile directory and aha you got ad source if your kodi is new you don't have anything

Install it into your box or any device. So

Press on add source

Right here, press none

So here just copy the source from my website and paste the right here so

Pause the video and get it. It's from ukodi1

repository or

You kodi one wizard. You can subscribe to you Cody one channel on the YouTube and follow him on Twitter

So press on, okay

Press back

Back on more time to the homepage of your kodi

press on add-ons as you can see right here and

Then you get this little box in the top click on it

So here press on install from zip file and then choose your file

Sorry, press on your file right here. And then press on repository you kodi one

So right here get the repository install it into your box and now press on install from repository

So here we got it press on it and then press on the plug-in program

Right here press on you cody one wizard and then press uninstall

So right here as you can see you get you kodi one wizard installing

Right here it's install it to your box

Now you can run this great amazing

wizard and choose any build v1 but today

We're gonna review the battlefield kodi build

Right here, press on builds

And scroll down to battlefield

kodi build right here as you can see. It's version 1.2 click on it

So here you got the fresh install

If you get a previous build it got a lot of damage it finds you get a lot of problems into your kodi

Do a fresh install to get everything new?

So the standard installed

Do it if you don't have anything installed it yet

Into your box, press on the standard install

Right here press on yes install it and click on it as you can see

So here we got the download process

running

Do not press on cancel right here

As you can see your press on this empty space or press back

If you do that we get you cannot cancel the download process and you have to restart it again

So to avoid this just be patient and wait until everything is done, right?

Then you can first close Cody and restart the game to get this amazing bill install it

So right here guys you get the download process done and now it's gonna install your files into your box

You need only

150 megabytes as you can see, it's really light working. Well for any device, it's really amazing

We got kill decrypt on install it to any

Device, you can get this build if you got Kody 18

You cannot install this build. It's working on cody crapped on any version

17

So right here it's almost done or it's done right now, so press on first close Cody

restarted again

Enjoy this bill if you got any question any problem just put it down in the comment section

So here my dear friends we are in the end of the video

Press on subscribe and click on the bell icon to get notified every time I post a new video

don't forget also to check my videos in the community so that way you gonna be

Notified about any video. I posted to my community or if you missed any video you will get it on videos

Thanks for watching me and see you tomorrow for another cody bill

Don't forget to Like share subscribe to my channel and leave me your comment in the comment sections

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét