Thứ Ba, 25 tháng 9, 2018

Youtube daily Sep 25 2018

-Here's how it works. One person puts on

these headphones with loud music playing,

and then the other person picks up a card, right here,

and will sing the song lyrics on the card.

The person wearing the headphones

tries to guess what they just sang.

All right?

Mandy, I'll put the headphones on first.

No, you put the headphones on first.

I was like, "I'll put it on and sing to myself?"

All right, and then you're -- [ Laughter ]

Sorry. And then, you're gonna guess

what I'm singing, all right? -Okay.

-I haven't started the music yet, but get ready,

'cause it is good, man. -It's good?

-Yeah, this is off my solo work. -Yes!

[ Laughter ]

All right, yeah. Here we go, all right.

All right, here we go.

[ Chuckles ]

[ Laughter ]

Mm-hmm, mm-hmm, mm-hmm.

♪ Is it too late now to say sorry ♪

-This is so hard!

♪ Is it too late now to say sorry ♪

-I'm the worst lip reader in the world.

-Here we go. Ready? -Okay.

-♪ Is it -- ♪ -It's -- It's something?

[ Light laughter ]

It's...

-♪ Too late ♪ -Blaze?

[ Laughter ]

It's so hard with this music.

-♪ To say sorry ♪ -Sorry?

Sorry? [ Cheers ]

-"It's blaze, sorry."

-It's basically sorry.

-♪ Is it too late now to say sorry ♪

-Heart beat? Heart beat?

[ Laughter ]

Sorry -- It's hard to say I'm sorry?

-All right, that one was... -Oh.

-..."Is it too late now to say sorry?"

-Oh! -Justin Bieber.

You were very close. [ Laughter ]

"It's blaze, sorry."

[ Laughter ]

I like it. All right, here we go.

Come on. We got -- We got other shots.

-This music just really throws it all off.

-I know, really, it's insane. -Okay.

-We have been using this music since "Late Night" days.

It is distracting. [ Laughter ]

-Distracting. Okay.

[ Laughter ]

♪ No, I don't want no scrubs ♪

♪ Hydro water ponic ♪

[ Laughter ]

-♪ Hide your water ♪ ♪ Hide your kids ♪

-Nope. -♪ Hide your wife ♪

-No. ♪ I don't want no scrubs ♪

-"I don't want no scrubs!"

-Yes! [ Cheers and applause ]

♪♪

What?

-Oh! You're good!

-No, you're good! -You are good.

-You're good. -No way, man.

All right, now I got to redeem myself.

All right, here we go. -No, I have to redeem myself.

-You were like, "No, I don't want no scrubs."

I love it. All right, here we go.

[ Laughter ] -Oh.

-There it is.

Mm-hmm.

♪ I -- ♪ -I --

-♪ Want -- ♪ -I want --

-♪ It that way ♪ -"I want it that way"!

-Yes! [ Cheers and applause ]

Dude, you're killing it.

All right, dude. We're crushing it.

This might be the best. This might be a record.

We've never gotten more than two.

Oh, this is very exciting.

All right, here we go. Bring it home.

All right. -You ready?

-Yep.

-♪ Is it worth it, let me work it ♪

♪ I put my thing down, flip it, and reverse it ♪

♪ Is it worth it, let me work it ♪

-♪ Is it worth it, let me work it ♪

♪ I put my thing down, flip it, and reverse it ♪

-I'm done! I'm done!

-You're good! -You're good!

-Oh! That's Kanye!

The best! Mandy Moore!

[ Cheers and applause ] That's a record.

For more infomation >> Singing Whisper Challenge with Mandy Moore - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Mandy Moore's Tears Melt Her This Is Us Prosthetics Off Her Face - Duration: 2:49.

-"This Is Us." We're all ready. I'm so excited.

Are people like...? -So am I.

-You're like, "Let's get the first show out."

-I'm ready, too. Absolutely.

Like, it's a really good season.

We're like eight episodes --

seven episodes into the season already,

and it's my favorite yet.

-I don't want spoilers, but I kind of do.

But also I don't because I just love being in the moment.

I think it's so well done. -Watching it unfold organically.

-I've said this before, but I'll say it again.

You are fantastic on that show. -Thank you, Jimmy.

[ Cheers and applause ] -You are so great.

-Thanks.

Thank you.

-And it's not -- you know, we joke around,

"Oh, it makes you cry" and stuff like that.

But, no, it's not that.

I just feel all the feels.

-You feel all the feels.

-Yeah. -That's our goal.

-I'm happy and I love everybody, and I root for --

But it's so well-written and tricky.

And you're so good at acting different ages of yourself.

Like, you're phenomenal.

I can't even tell you how hard it is.

-Thank you.

-If it was me, I would be like, "I remember back in..."

They'd be like, "Hey, Jimmy, tone it down a little bit."

Yeah. [ Laughter ]

You do it so perfectly.

-Thank you.

I feel lucky, because I'm the only cast member

that sort of gets to play with everybody.

I'm in sort of both, like, all the eras of the show.

-Yeah, you said in some interview

that it feels like you're doing two shows.

-It does.

Because all the stuff I do with Milo, like, we have a shorthand.

It's so easy with one another.

Like, it's fun. We're with the kids.

Most of it's sort of light-hearted.

But then when I'm with the present day adult big three,

it's normally something that's entirely emotional

and heartbreaking and I have prosthetics on

and everyone's trying to lighten the mood by laughing.

-They're great prosthetics, by the way.

-They're great prosthetics.

-They're not like --

I've seen prosthetics where like, "Oh, this is insane.

This is silly.

How are we pretending that this person's old?"

It's clear that it's a mask.

Whoever does your prosthetics are --

-Zoe Hay.

-Zoe, you, -- Hey, Zoe. -Zoe Hay.

[ Laughter ]

-Zoe, hey, you are unbelievable.

-Yes. -Well done, Zoe.

-Like, we have an incredible team.

It takes four hours, but, you know, it's worth it.

-Oh, my God.

-But when I'm with that side of the family, it is -- it's tough,

because Sterling and Justin and Chris Sullivan

are all such jokesters.

They're all laughing.

And I can't -- I'm not supposed to move

in my prosthetics too much.

Like, the more you move and talk and laugh and --

it loosens them up.

And we realized very early on in the show

tears are sort of like the perfect solvent

for removing the prosthetics.

[ Laughter ]

-You've got to be kidding me. -I know.

I'm like, "You guys, we got to come up with, like,

a different glue or something, 'cause my face --"

-You're like, "Because the show 'This Is Us.'

Hello! There's gonna be tears."

-My face would start melting like halfway through the day,

and they're, like, trying to spackle me together

and keep me going.

-But that's going to make for a great blooper reel one day.

-Oh, we've seen the blooper reel.

-Oh, really?

-Maybe you'll get to see them one day.

-They're good? Okay, good. -It's pretty good, yeah.

For more infomation >> Mandy Moore's Tears Melt Her This Is Us Prosthetics Off Her Face - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

John David Washington's "Made It" Moment Involved Dwayne Johnson and Crystal Light - Duration: 5:42.

-What a year you're having, my friend.

-Yeah, it's been nice.

-Spike Lee's "BlacKkKlansman."

You were unbelievable in that. You're getting rave reviews.

-Thank you. -Congrats on that.

Season four of "Ballers," and now --

-Thank you, HBO.

-Yeah, thank you, HBO.

Oh, you get to work with The Rock.

How's Dwayne? How's Dwayne Johnson?

-You know, he's good.

You know, we stay in -- No, I'm just kidding.

We don't stay in touch.

[ Laughter ]

No, he's good, man.

It's great working with him.

He's so humble to be such a mega superstar that he is.

He's just still a man of the people, man.

-I heard the first time you felt like a star was because of him.

-Well, I won't say like a star,

but I felt accepted into the culture of acting.

We were -- So, we were doing the pilot of "Ballers,"

and we weren't sure tonally what it was yet.

So there's this sort of heavy scene.

We were gonna go in. This is our Oscar, Emmy moment.

Let's just go for it. -Yeah.

-You know, we weren't sure we were doing a comedy yet.

So we were going in.

We did the scene, and it felt so authentic and real.

The tears were coming down and all that.

They yelled "Cut," and he says to me,

"Good job, brother. Good job.

Get him some Crystal Light.

We're gonna get you some Crystal Light.

You need to hydrate, brother. Good job."

[ Laughter ]

So I felt like -- I felt like I made it.

And it was custom-made Crystal Light.

It's like the stuff you can't even get in the stores.

They did this whole thing with the --

[ Laughter ]

-Oh, you got all sprinkle.

-I got the -- yeah.

-Special Hollywood sprinkle.

-It was The Rock sprinkle.

-A Rock-sprinkled Crystal Light. -So I felt like I made it.

-Wow, I've never gotten that feeling.

-You never got the Crystal Light before?

-No. -Oh, man.

-Dwayne, if you're watching, where's my Crystal Light moment?

Come on, man. [ Laughter ]

Yeah, I've never -- Maybe I just don't look dehydrated to him.

Yeah, I've never really worked that hard.

-Yeah, there's levels to it, man. You'll get there someday.

[ Laughter ]

-The more I read about you, though,

the more I'm interested in you

because there's things that I go,

"Oh, I didn't know you did that."

I didn't know you played football."

-Yeah, yeah.

Yeah, about 20 pounds ago -- 20 pounds heavier --

I played at Morehouse College in Atlanta, Georgia.

Division II school, Historical Black College.

[ Cheers and applause ] Oh, yeah? Y'all know?

All right, all right. -Wow.

-And then, I played for -- I didn't play for the Rams.

I was employed by the Rams to sit on the bench.

[ Laughter and applause ]

You know, so --

-That's more than any of us --

That's more than any of us can say.

-It was a dream come true to sit on that bench.

-Was it exciting?

I mean, do you have your jersey all framed and everything?

-Oh, definitely. My practice jersey and the fake one.

So, yeah, definitely. [ Laughter ]

Definitely got it framed. No, for real, I do, I do.

-No way. Of course you would. That's a big deal.

-They got Torry Holt walking in the locker room and Isaac Bruce,

and just -- it's just, you know,

it was just amazing just to be a part of that in the locker room.

And then, one of my best friends in life is Steven Jackson,

who was a running back -- the running back there.

So it was a great experience.

-With your background, I mean, your mom is an amazing actor.

-Your dad is an amazing actor. -Thank you. Thank you.

-Did you ever go like, "Maybe I should get into acting."

But I don't know. You got to do your own thing?

-My whole life I wanted to do it.

I saw my father do Shakespeare in the Park

when I was, like, five years old.

My mom -- classically-trained pianist,

can just walk to a piano

and just start playing some Beethoven

without even needing the notes.

-Really?

-So yeah, she was teaching piano lessons at like 11.

You know what I mean?

So I always wanted to do it. I always loved the language.

I loved the process of it.

And my father's ascension, you know,

as he started getting more popular,

I started feeling resentment and just sort of protecting myself

from people acting different and funny and lying to me basically.

So I had this protective shield of football

that I felt like that was my lane of independence.

And so, I've withstood, you know, knee injuries,

broken ribs, a hernia, all in the name of independence.

So, for real. [ Laughter ]

-That's what a kid's got to do, right?

-You know, so that's what I did.

But really, I've never been happier

doing what I'm doing now.

I've come out now.

-But then the best moment. Absolutely.

[ Cheers and applause ] I'm happy you're here.

-Thank you.

-Happy you're doing what you're doing.

-Thank you.

-So you hop out of the subway.

-Oh, yeah.

-And what do you see is a poster for your movie

right next to your dad's poster for his movie.

-Man.

-This was not planned. You can't just do this.

-That was a trip. That's a trip. Yeah.

-How cool is that?

There's -- There's Denzel.

There's you. And you're just like --

-I was, like, standing, like, right here.

But no, like, it was a trip.

I got off -- I take the subway a lot here.

And I got off the train and I saw it.

And I play stuff cool.

I'm like -- I'm trying to be my own man and all that,

but even I was like, "Whoa, this is a trip."

-That's awesome.

-They got the same eyes, those guys.

[ Laughter ]

-That's right, they do. That's right.

Let's talk about your new movie.

It's out this week, "Monsters and Men."

-"Monsters and Men." Yes.

-Ooh, man. That's just another tricky, tricky movie, man.

-It's heavy. It's heavy.

-This is what you did with "BlacKkKlansman," too,

but in a totally different way.

How do you describe "Monsters and Men"?

-Yeah, I mean, it's a contemporary film

about the social narrative of police brutality, really.

And it's a three-person perspective --

the kid who films it,

another kid who has professional baseball aspirations,

and then the African-American police officer,

which we don't too often see in cinema,

the perspective of the African-American police officer.

And what ties them all together

is this mishandling of police work in the neighborhood.

-It was fantastic.

I want to show a clip.

Here's John David Washington in "Monsters and Men."

Take a look at this.

-Yeah, Lisa, what would you do if somebody twice your size

is coming at you?

-He -- -After several warnings?

What would you do?

-He was just standing there, if you remember.

-You don't know that.

Do you know how quickly these things escalate?

-What? He was surrounded by six or eight cops.

-It takes seconds, Lisa.

-He's dead.

-You have no idea.

You don't have a clue what goes on on the streets.

You see three minutes of a shaky video

and you think you know what you do.

One cop's mistake, and now we're all to blame.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-John David Washington, everybody.

For more infomation >> John David Washington's "Made It" Moment Involved Dwayne Johnson and Crystal Light - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

Seth Meyers Wants You to Register to Vote - Duration: 0:30.

-Here's something we rehearsed.

Today is National Voter Registration Day.

[ Light laughter ]

To update your voter registration

or register for the first time

with the non-partisan organization HeadCount,

text "voter" to 40649.

It takes less than two minutes.

Just text "voter" to 40649

and make your voice heard, everybody.

For more infomation >> Seth Meyers Wants You to Register to Vote - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Defends Brett Kavanaugh, Sex Robots - Monologue - Duration: 2:51.

-Let's get to the news.

At a campaign rally on Friday, President Trump defended

Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, saying,

"He was born for the position."

What position?

Surprise villain in a "Law & Order" episode?

"It was the judge this whole time!"

[ "Law & Order" theme plays ]

President Trump was in New York today.

Said trump, "I will take this seat,

But, no, I'm not pregnant."

President Trump addressed world leaders from 140 countries

today at the U.N. General Assembly.

And just to mess with him, they threw in

a couple of fake countries.

[ As Trump ] Good people. Good people.

[ Cheers and applause ]

The Quads are excellent farmers.

[ Normal voice ] Today was National Punctuation Day,

and hopefully Bill Cosby is celebrating

with a really long sentence.

[ Cheers and applause ]

According to a new poll, fall has become

the most popular season to get married.

While the most popular time to get divorced

is after the midterms.

In a new interview, President Trump attacked

the mayor of San Juan, Puerto Rico,

calling her a totally incompetent person.

Have you forgotten what she did during Hurricane Maria?

This is a picture of her helping

her constituents in rising water.

You don't even know... [ Cheers and applause ]

You don't even know how to drink water.

[ As Trump ] And then...

and then does it just jump into my mouth?

Water up.

[ Normal voice ] According to reports,

rapper Cardi B is in talks to perform with Maroon 5

at this year's Super Bowl halftime show.

So, if you like Cardi B and you also like Maroon 5,

you're trying way too hard to connect with your kids.

And, finally, a Canadian-based sex-robot business

will open its first American location, in Texas,

where customers pay to use the doll in a private room,

with sessions ranging from 30 minutes to 2 hours.

Said the dolls, "2 hours?!"

For more infomation >> Trump Defends Brett Kavanaugh, Sex Robots - Monologue - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

USA äußern sich zu russischer S-300-Lieferung an Syrien nach Abschuss von Flugzeug - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> USA äußern sich zu russischer S-300-Lieferung an Syrien nach Abschuss von Flugzeug - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 15 Kinds OF Dumplings!! Cheese, Choco Banana, Coriander..Etc [About 5000kcal] [Use CC] - Duration: 7:04.

hello it's kinoshita yuka

today

Jaaan!

i bought 93 gyoza ( Dumplings )

i wanted to buy 100 of it

but i ordered only 90 of it

and i got 3 as a bonus

it's from a shop called "Tsuki no take", they can deliver the food to the home

thank you for delivering all of this food

it's 90 of gyoza, isn't that ?

and it's so various, i think 15 kinds of it

that's so many kinds

itadakimasu

because i really like the gyoza, i'm so happy now

let's try to start with the normal one

but where is it ?

let's start with the white gyoza

it's a the special gyoza of the shop

looks so tasty

mmmmm

the meat inside is so juicy

they used with it the collagen

but they didn't add the garlic

but the taste of the ginger is strong

the strong taste of the ginger is so tasty

hay, isn't that looks so tasty ?

filled with a lot

mmmmm

the taste of the veggies in it, is strong

this gyoza is really tasty

i'm happy

next, the red gyoza

but in this, they used the garlic

this is also a special gyoza

mmmmm

the taste of the garlic is strong but without the taste of the ginger

unlike the previous gyoza, the strong taste of the garlic made it so tasty

and it's spicy as well

it's so soft and this is so yummy

and because i like the red gyoza because of the garlic, i ordered 12 of it

next, perilla gyoza

look at all this perilla inside

mmmmmm

the taste of the perilla is so tasty

it's so refreshing and good

this gyoza is really tasty, i really like the perilla gyoza

and this is mushroom gyoza

the mushroom gyoza is so rare

filled with plenty of mushroom

i can't distinguish between this gyoza anymore

because it called mushroom, that means what we see is mushroom

mmmm

the aroma of the mushroom is strong

those who like the mushroom, will like it for sure

next, corn gyoza

mmmm

the taste and the aroma of the corn is so good

children will like it so much

i think children like the gyoza so much

filled with a plenty of it

next, black pepper gyoza

mmm, the aroma of the black pepper is notable and this is so tasty

next, veggies gyoza

mmmm

with various kinds of veggies

plenty of veggies, so plenty of flavors

there are carrots and green pepper and more

and there is cabbages as well

jaaan, next is curry gyoza

the smell of the curry is really strong here

mmm, with the rich spices of the curry

and here, shrimp gyoza

mmmmm

the texture of the shrimp is good, and the taste is notable and strong

tasty

next is the takoyaki gyoza

this is so rare

with a sauce and mayo

looks so tasty

mmmmm

it's like a takoyaki turned into a gyoza

but this gyoza goes really well with the sauce and mayonnaise

and i think it will goes so well with the ketchup as well

next, is the bonus gyoza

i got 3 gyoza as a bonus

Hamamatsu gyoza

mmmmmm

nexr, mochi and anko gyoza

it's like a sweet

mm, i'm wrong

it's a choco banana gyoza

i didn't notice that until i tasted the choco and banana taste

and because the amount of the banana is so big, it's sweet and tasty

jaaan, next, is the spicy gyoza

you can know that is spicy, by just looking at it

mmmm

this is spicy

it's the red pepper spiciness

but i can resist it

spicy and tasty

filled with plenty of red pepper

next is cheese gyoza

aaah, the smell of the cheese is everywhere

mmmmm

the taste of the cheese is so strong

i think they mixed some kind of bean paste with the cheese

hay, coriander gyoza

mmmm

what a smell of the coriander

when you bite it, the taste of the coriander fill all the mouth

and the coriander goes so well with the sauce

the last piece

mmmmmm

gochisousamadeshita

the various kinds of the gyoza was so tasty

the gyoza is really tasty with anything

and the look of the gyoza is so elegant

this small golden piece that is filled with plenty of ingredients is really elegant

you will fall in love with it

and because the gyoza was so tasty, why you don't try this as well ?

And as always thank you for watching !

if there's anything You want me to do

please tell me in a comment Section below

if you like this video please hit the like And subscribe buttons

bye bye

all rights reserved. copyright © 2018 Kinoshita Yuka

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 15 Kinds OF Dumplings!! Cheese, Choco Banana, Coriander..Etc [About 5000kcal] [Use CC] - Duration: 7:04.

-------------------------------------------

Das letzte Wort: Prima Klima | Zur Sache Baden-Württemberg! - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Das letzte Wort: Prima Klima | Zur Sache Baden-Württemberg! - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry had a THREE DAY HOUSE PARTY in Amsterdam Soho House - Duration: 2:13.

prince harry

meagan Markel and prince harry had a three-day house party in Amsterdam Soho

House Meaghan Markel and Prince Harry let loose at a three-day house party in

Amsterdam celebrating the opening of a new Soho House in the Dutch city last

weekend it has been revealed the royal couple were joined by

celebrities such as Eddie Redmayne Jenna Coleman and Michael McIntyre in the

glamorous long weekend of eating drinking napping boats and bikes also

among the ranks were Douglas booth Fran Cutler Nick Grimshaw and Richard Bacon

who spent several days in a coma the summer after getting pneumonia the Duke

and Duchess of Sussex are big fans of Soho House a private member's Club for

people in the creative industries they first met on a blind date in a private

dining room in the original London Soho House set up by Nick Jones in 1995 dot

Megan is also reported to have had her hen party and its rural retreat in the

Cotswolds the opening of the amsterdam building coincided with mister jones

55th birthday and included a Saturday night birthday feast at the Italian

restaurant seeking eyes the meal included treats like lobster spaghetti

and tiramisu there was also a Sunday brunch on offer as well as pampering

treatments at the couch eat spot mr. Jones wife Kirsty young who until

recently presented Desert Island Discs before taking some time out due to

fibromyalgia gave a speech in tribute to her husband guests also enjoyed a

performance from rapper Tinie Tempah and a series of tourist activities in the

Dutch capital some guests took a guided tour of the city's red light district on

Friday although this was not attended by the Royals they also enjoyed a boat trip

down the city's many canals on Saturday dot the Soho House Amsterdam is in the

refurbished former shipping headquarters on the singel canal the Art Deco

building has plenty of its original 1930s features with 79 bedrooms a

rooftop pool a restaurant a spa and yoga studios other celebrities known to have

attended the event are Ella Eyre Lily Cole and Stanley Tucci thanks for watch

please share like comment this video

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle and Prince Harry had a THREE DAY HOUSE PARTY in Amsterdam Soho House - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Trip to Kamakura - Houkokuji temple (Japan) | 【SUB ITA】 - Duration: 10:17.

For more infomation >> Trip to Kamakura - Houkokuji temple (Japan) | 【SUB ITA】 - Duration: 10:17.

-------------------------------------------

Luồng trực tiếp của xbookoo2x - Duration: 58:00.

For more infomation >> Luồng trực tiếp của xbookoo2x - Duration: 58:00.

-------------------------------------------

மருமகளை ஆபாச படம் எடுத்து மிரட்டும் மகன் குடும்பத்தினர் மானங்கெட்ட குடும்பம்டா இது | Tamil News - Duration: 1:28.

For more infomation >> மருமகளை ஆபாச படம் எடுத்து மிரட்டும் மகன் குடும்பத்தினர் மானங்கெட்ட குடும்பம்டா இது | Tamil News - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

2018 Diwali Special Festive Wear Silk Long Kurti Collection for Women - Duration: 1:06.

Year 2018 Special Diwali festive wear silk long kurti collection.

A selection of 10 most beautiful plain solid long kurtas for women made from Dupion silk.

fabric to wear during the upcoming festive season of Diwali.

You can team this lovely kurtas with churidar salwars or palazzo bottoms.

To experiment with the look you can pair them with long skirts that will give the look of

a long straight lehenga choli dress.

Wear this silk long kurtis look your gorgeous best.

During the festive season dresses made from silk fabrics looks perfectly apt.

Silk has a lustre that goes perfectly well with the celebratory spirits of Diwali.

Ethnic long kurtis such as these are a perfect combination of style and tradition.

For more such collection, you can visit Winsant online shopping store's website https://www.winsant.com

For more infomation >> 2018 Diwali Special Festive Wear Silk Long Kurti Collection for Women - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Is Detox Program Useful? | Dietician Gülfem Yalçın - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Is Detox Program Useful? | Dietician Gülfem Yalçın - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Des utilisateurs de Google Earth affirment qu'il y a des preuves d'EXTRATERRESTRES dans des cartes - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> Des utilisateurs de Google Earth affirment qu'il y a des preuves d'EXTRATERRESTRES dans des cartes - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

tài xỉu 2018 | cách chơi tài xỉu | hack game tài xỉu - Duration: 6:38.

For more infomation >> tài xỉu 2018 | cách chơi tài xỉu | hack game tài xỉu - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

Top 20 best of chicago - Melhores músicas de Chicago - Duration: 2:32:36.

For more infomation >> Top 20 best of chicago - Melhores músicas de Chicago - Duration: 2:32:36.

-------------------------------------------

Which companies wants to bring fleet vehicles to Pakistan - Flying vehicles- Technologies 2018 - Duration: 2:02.

Which companies wants to bring fleet vehicles to Pakistan - Flying vehicles- Technologies 2018 -

Which companies wants to bring fleet vehicles to Pakistan - Flying vehicles- Technologies 2018 -

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét