Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 9, 2018

Youtube daily Sep 28 2018

-Let's talk about "Child Support."

It's coming back, Season 2 on ABC.

Now, this is a great idea. Was this your idea?

-No, it was a joint --

They came to me and said they wanted to do something with me.

And we thought about it together.

No, it was -- I had the easy job.

They just said we want you to do something.

And it was ad-libbing in a room with kids, which is so much fun.

It's the best of both worlds 'cause you can have fun.

And then leave them to it someone else, an adult.

[ Laughter ]

You know what I mean? You can just walk away.

I'd have kids if it was like that.

Like if I could just have them three hours a day.

-Then you just leave.

-Yeah, just leave. They're yours now.

No, but they're real fun and they're really honest.

And it's -- the point of the game show is --

it's a normal quiz show, where people can win big money.

And if they get the question wrong, they're not out.

It's thrown to me and the kids,

and just one of them has to get the question right.

So, I'm not allowed to give them clues or --

But I can sort of have a think, you know?

But they're just so honest.

-And if the kids get it right, then the person playing

will win and they get more money.

-They're sort of 7 and 8 years old, 6, 7, 8.

And they just -- one of them just looked at me and went,

"We can see your bald spot." [ Laughter ]

And I went, "Brilliant. Thanks."

-That's the best stuff. -It's great.

-When you and the kids get heated -- 'cause you fight back.

-Yeah. Well, yeah, I know.

And I try and be as annoying as they are.

If they're doing -- if they're messing around, I go, "Right."

I do it more. I act like a child.

So it's perfect for me. It's easy.

One little girl said to me, "Are you married?"

And I said, "No,

but I've had the same girlfriend for 30 years."

She went, "Why don't you propose to her, then?" Like that.

[ Laughter ]

It's really sweet.

And then another little girl said,

"Well, you should get her a big diamond ring

because you ain't that special."

[ Laughter and applause ]

-And it's coming from little kids.

And it's so cute.

It's really funny.

And I love Fred Savage as well.

-Oh, he's great, yeah.

-I love hearing you laugh

because they all make fun of you.

And they'll say something that will make you laugh.

And you just have a very distinct laugh.

-It's annoying, isn't it?

-No, no, I love it.

I think it's charming. It's you. It's your laugh.

-Thank you.

-You're not making it up. -No, no.

-That's how you laugh.

But someone on YouTube -- I love YouTube.

-Yeah.

-It's the greatest invention in the entire world.

-I spent an hour the other day

watching people pull maggots out of their head.

[ Laughter ]

-That's not what I'm talking about.

This is more creative and fun.

Someone made a dance track to you --

By the way, someone tried to send me that,

and I wouldn't open it.

I go, "I don't want to see people pull maggots --

-It's incredible. -No, I don't want to see it.

Don't tell me about it. -I was jealous.

I was wishing I had one. -No, absolutely not.

No, someone made something that is a dance track

that they looped your laugh.

-Oh, God.

-And it's a pretty good -- Take a listen to this.

♪♪

♪♪

-That's all you. -That's amazing.

[ Laughter and applause ]

I've seen a few -- I've seen a few

where they've taken little loops of me

being annoying or making stupid noises.

There was one when I was annoying a friend of mine.

And I did this really annoying noise.

And they looped it for like 15 minutes.

-Yeah. I heard this actually.

We do have it, and I don't know --

I mean, I don't know how long -- it's 15 --

I can't last 15 minutes.

Do you want to see how long we can last?

-I think it annoys me more than anyone else.

It absolutely -- It horrifies me.

So I don't think anyone can -- oh, God.

-Well, let's listen to it.

And when we want to tap out... -Okay.

-...we can tap out. Roots?

Take a listen to this. Let's put up a clock here.

Can we have a clock?

And just see how long we can...

-[ Squawking ]

[ Laughter ]

-[Bleep] hell.

[ Laughter ]

[ Squawking ]

[ Laughter ]

[ Squawking ]

That's enough. [Bleep] hell!

-All right, stop, stop, stop, stop, I can't do it anymore.

How long did I go? [ Applause ]

30 seconds, not bad.

That goes on for 15 minutes.

And now I can't get it out of my head.

Can we just play the dance track song one more time?

♪♪

That's perfect. Ricky Gervais, everybody!

Season 2 of "Child Support"

returns October 5th at 9:00 p.m. on ABC.

For more infomation >> Ricky Gervais Reacts to a Dance Track That Loops His Laughter - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

Heads and Tails: Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers - Duration: 1:29.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-♪ "Heads and Tails" ♪

♪ Yeah ♪

-Our first player is Nick Boyle.

Heads, people have to stop calling him "Chin Diesel."

[ Laughter ]

Tails, in a school play about the human body,

he gets cast as "The Big Toe."

[ Laughter and applause ]

Next, from the Steelers, is Anthony Chickillo.

Heads, he gets to be the hunk on the cover of a romance novel.

Tails, he has to be the horse on the cover of a romance novel.

[ Applause ]

Next up, from the Ravens, is Michael Pierce.

Heads, he gets cast as Backpack

in the live-action "Dora the Explorer" movie.

Tails, Tinder now lists his job description

as "Human Teddy Graham."

All right.

[ Applause ]

Next up is Hayden Hurst from the Ravens.

If it's heads, he gets the new nickname "Strawberry Beefcake."

If it's tails, he has to keep his old nickname

"Pippy Bongstocking." -Oh.

[ Applause ]

-Next, from the Steelers, is Ryan Switzer.

Heads, he gets to keep his dad's football Jersey.

Tails, he gets to keep his dad's shoulders.

[ Applause ]

And finally, from the Ravens, is Matt Skura.

Heads, he gets to eat some brownies.

Tails, everyone finds out what was in those brownies.

There you have it. Those are "Heads and Tails."

For more infomation >> Heads and Tails: Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Ricky Gervais Won't Trade Pizza and Booze to Live 10 Extra Years - Duration: 4:59.

-Welcome back.

This is your 10th time on our program.

-Is it? -Isn't that cool? Yeah.

-Got nothing better to do.

-No, no, no. [ Laughter ]

I'm so happy that you're here.

You look good. Are you feeling good?

-Do I? -Yeah.

-Oh, well, I wear black. That helps.

But no, of course I'm -- Of course I'm not feeling good.

-What are you talking about?

-Every visit, I'm slightly older and slightly more decrepit.

It's awful. It's terrible.

-No, you look good.

-Oh, no. I'm getting fat again. My back aches.

[ Laughter ]

You know about the testicles.

We've discussed that. [ Laughter ]

Honestly, now -- right now, it's simple things

when you're my age, right?

And this fat, right?

Just doing up my shoelaces, right?

It's painful anyways on my back.

But also, 'cause it gets in the way.

[ Laughter ]

Something's got to give, right?

So all my internal organs go up to my throat, right?

[ Laughter ]

And I can't breathe, right?

And if I mess it up, I've got about 30 seconds.

I've got to come back up for air.

[ Laughter ]

Honestly.

-Or else you will die?

-It's true. It's true. -Oh, no.

-I feel faint after doing my shoelaces.

Yeah, no. It's terrible.

-But have you ever thought of doing something different?

Or changing your diet?

-No. No. [ Laughter ]

Well, what's -- I love what I eat, right?

All right, okay. I do eat and drink too much.

Every day, I eat and drink too much.

Every night, I have wine, beer.

I eat pizza.

And people say, "Oh, if you give that up,

you'll live an extra 10 years."

-Yeah.

-Yeah, but it would be boring.

It'd be awful. [ Laughter ]

Also, that extra 10 years, that would be the last 10 years.

So they're the worst 10 years.

[ Laughter ]

Do you know what I mean?

It's like --

If I got to 80 and someone said, "Oh, he gave everything up."

Oh, yeah. It was awful, right?

And they say, "You've got another 10 years."

If I could say, "Okay, I'd have 20 to 30 again."

They're like, "No, you've got to have 80 to 90."

I've seen people in their 80s in an armchair suddenly go, "Oh."

I go, "What?"

They go, "I've just broken every bone in my body."

[ Laughter ]

-They're brittle. -It's dreadful.

But you're brittle.

Oh, you bump into things. You fall over, hernias.

When you're in your 80s, hernias.

If you're in your 80s and you're making a cup of tea

and that kettle's too full, if you lift it up,

there's a very good chance your stomach

can pop out through your ass[bleep]

[ Laughter ]

-That is not -- That is not true at all.

-No, I want to eat.

I want to eat and drink too much and then die.

[ Laughter ]

And that's great. -Come on.

Is there any -- is there anything to look forward to

for getting older?

-Yeah, just annoying people more.

[ Laughter ]

Just sitting in a bucket and shouting to a nurse, "Empty me,"

or something.

-Oh, my God. [ Laughter ]

-Frightening children.

My Nan -- This is a true story.

My Nan, right -- I only knew one grandparent.

And she was sort of old when I was little, right?

And she used to go, "Come to Nanny," right?

And I used to run over.

And she'd taken her false teeth out

and put it on her lap, right?

And I'd notice as I'd go to jump on. It was like the Matrix.

I tried to stay in midair. [ Laughter ]

It was -- it was -- It was terrifying.

-Tried to stay in midair. -Yeah.

I'll do that.

Yeah. I'll frighten people.

-Last time you were here,

we talked about your stand-up special "Humanity."

-Yeah.

-It was phenomenal, by the way.

-Oh, thank you.

-I really think -- I mean --

-Thank you. [ Cheers and applause ]

-Dude, you're at a whole new level.

You're hitting a whole new level of comedy.

-It made me fall in love with stand-up again.

And I can't wait to do it all again.

I just started working on my new show.

Netflix have already bought it. Suckers.

[ Laughter ]

I could just hand in any old crap now.

No, it's called "Supernature."

And I'm just starting doing warm-ups in London.

So I'll tour that again.

-Are you going to do a world tour like you did the other one?

-Yeah. -You went everywhere.

Did you enjoy it? -I absolutely loved it.

-You did.

What is "Supernature?"

-Well, it's called that for two reasons.

One, I'm going to sort of debunk the supernatural.

I don't believe in the supernatural.

So I think everything's explainable through science.

And everything that exists is by definition part of nature.

Also I want to say that nature is super enough. You know?

I don't think we have to make up things like angels and unicorns.

We've got the octopus. Do you know what I mean?

[ Laughter ]

Eight legs, nine brains, three hearts, one eye, and a beak.

Make your mind up. What is going on?

[ Laughter ]

The duck-billed platypus, okay?

A monotreme.

A really -- a -- millions of years old, this new mammal.

It produces eggs and milk.

And it hasn't worked out it could make its own custard.

[ Laughter ]

So everything -- everything's weird enough.

We don't need to make stuff up.

-When are we going to see this?

When can we -- when are you going to start?

-Well, I'm doing warm-ups in London.

I'm going to do some more after Christmas.

And I'll probably put it on sale.

Start doing the U.K. and Europe and U.S. and Canada.

Maybe March, April, May. -Fantastic.

For more infomation >> Ricky Gervais Won't Trade Pizza and Booze to Live 10 Extra Years - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Trump's Press Conference, Chocolate Chunkin' Pumpkin Cheesecake - Monologue - Duration: 2:58.

Let's get to the news.

President Trump last night held his fourth

solo news conference since taking office.

And I don't want to say it made him look bad,

but when the Russians saw it,

they threw the pee tape in the garbage.

[ Laughter ]

"Guess we don't need this anymore."

President Trump today postponed

his planned meeting with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein

so as not to conflict with the Senate hearing

on the sexual-assault allegations

against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

And when Trump cancels a meeting to watch TV,

you know what that means -- it's a weekday.

[ Laughter ]

After Donald Trump Jr. criticized

the sexual-assault allegations

against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh yesterday,

lawyer Michael Avenatti said he should

"leave this to the adults and go back to playing."

Responded Don Jr., "You're lucky this gate is here, buddy!"

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

Google's CEO will meet

with more than two dozen Republican congressmen tomorrow

to discuss complaints that the site

is trying to silence conservative voices.

Said the CEO, "For the last time, Mr. Cruz,

we don't control autofill."

[ Laughter ]

[ Applause ]

Special Counsel Robert Mueller

was seen at a Washington area Apple Store yesterday

getting tech support for his laptop.

Said the technician, "See, the problem is

your computer is too full of evidence.

[ Laughter ]

You should do something with all the evidence on your computer."

A bear in Tennessee this week was caught on camera

walking up to a truck, opening a door,

and stealing a Sonic fast-food bag.

So, yeah, Yogi's let himself go.

[ Laughter ]

According to reports, Bill Cosby was allegedly

hit with a hot-dog bun

and fell down a flight of stairs on his first day in prison.

And I'm very sorry to report this,

but it was not caught on tape.

[ Laughter ]

Los Angeles International Airport

has updated its policy to allow travelers

to pack marijuana when flying.

And every person who was happy to hear that

missed their flight.

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

And finally, Olive Garden this week brought back its seasonal

Chocolate Chunkin' Pumpkin Cheesecake to its menu.

And Fox News is desperately trying to convince us

that's the biggest story of the day.

For more infomation >> Trump's Press Conference, Chocolate Chunkin' Pumpkin Cheesecake - Monologue - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Pete Davidson Shares a Pet Pig with Ariana Grande - Duration: 5:53.

-This is a real "time flies" situation for me

that you're starting your fifth season.

Because I remember when you were there on your first day.

It's crazy that it's been five years.

-It's -- Yeah, it's long.

-Yeah. -Yeah.

-And you have Adam Driver. You have Kanye West.

This is a very good season premiere.

Do you feel good about that? -Yeah, it's sick.

-Yeah. -Yeah.

-And Adam's hosted before.

-I'm just, like, happy to be there.

-You're still -- So that's good.

Five years in, you're happy to be there.

-Yeah. 'Cause, like, I don't deserve to be there.

so, like, I just -- [ Laughter ]

I feel like I'm getting away with something.

-You definitely deserve to be here.

What is your -- You know, we're late in the week.

We're Thursday.

So Tuesday night is, of course, writing night.

What is your writing-night process like?

-Well, usually everybody there stays and works really hard.

Um... [ Laughter ]

I, uh -- I come in for two, three hours

and talk to the one writer that'll deal with me.

[ Laughter ]

And then just -- I'm like, "Is that --" and I leave.

[ Laughter ]

-Do you bring something to the table, historically?

Do you feel like you have ideas?

-Oh, I bring it to the table, but they don't like it.

[ Laughter ]

But, like, I get it.

-You had a lot of sketches that are great.

I always am drawn to the stories about sketches

that were maybe -- did not work perfectly.

-Oh, yeah. -Arm-wrestling with The Rock.

Tell me about that one.

-Oh, yeah. So I saw "Over The Top."

-Yeah, a Sylvester Stallone movie.

-Yeah. And, you know, it's about arm-wrestling.

-Yeah. -And The Rock is very big,

and, you know, I'm me. [ Laughter ]

So I figured it would be funny if we arm-wrestled

and, like, he ripped one arm off.

And then he goes to walk away, and I'm like,

"No," like, "Other arm."

[ Laughter ]

And then, you know, my son's there,

and he like, you know, winks at me and all this.

You know, everybody's on my side,

and then he just rips my other arm off.

[ Laughter ]

But, yeah, just nobody -- -Nobody was behind that?

-No. And it was weird, 'cause, like, I was armless,

and The Rock was like, "Aah! Aaaah!"

And it was silent.

[ Laughter ]

So I just watched my sketch bomb.

-[ Laughs ] With no arms. -With no arms.

-In an alternate universe --

Obviously, in the universe we live in,

Alec Baldwin plays Donald Trump.

There was -- you auditioned for Donald Trump.

Everyone in the cast auditioned for Donald Trump.

-Yeah, let me just -- Before you show --

They made us all audition. [ Laughter ]

I wasn't at home, like, "Let's go."

-Yeah. -You know what I mean?

So, yeah. -And so -- But there you are.

This is a very rare photo. [ Laughter ]

-Yeah, that is. -And how was...

[ Applause ]

-Yeah. Thank you, everybody.

-How was your Trump? Be honest.

-You know, I didn't even --

I was so upset that I had to do it,

it was just very -- it was very bad.

-By the way, he's upset that he has to be president,

so that might have -- -Yeah.

-You could've pulled from that.

-What a [bleep] dork. [ Laughter ]

I'm sorry. -That's all right.

Please, we're on very late. [ Light laughter ]

You -- since I last -- you were last on the show,

you got engaged. Congratulations.

-I did. Yeah. [ Cheers and applause ]

All right. Thank you very much.

-We have talked -- I believe we talked on this show

about how back in the day, you would just

leave your door open, and your friends would have

sort of carte blanche to come over and crash on your couch.

-Yes. -Is there now a --

-That day is over. -That's over. Okay.

-I am not friends with them no more.

-Just fully wrote them off as friends?

It was not safe?

-That's the best thing about your life getting better.

You just don't have to hang out with those people anymore.

[ Laughter ]

What? No.

What, am I gonna lie?

-Do you think they knew as soon as you got engaged

that it was over for them? -Oh [bleep] yeah.

-Okay, yeah. [ Laughter ]

-Yeah, I called one of my boys.

He was like, "I knew it. Best of luck," then he hung up.

-And that was it? That was the end of it?

-Yeah, yeah.

-You guys have taken a big step for a couple that is engaged.

You bought a pet?

-Yeah, we got a pig. -You got a pig.

-Yo, can I just say, like, this girl --

She was like, "I want a pig."

And then, an hour later, it was just there.

[ Laughter ]

You know what I mean? Like, I'm still trying to

get a Propecia refill for the last two weeks.

This chick got a pig in a [bleep] hour.

-Does she just say it to the universe

and the universe hears?

-Yeah, she was like, "I want a pig,"

and then it was there. [ Laughter ]

It was [bleep] dope.

-And pigs, of course, are a hyper-intelligent animal.

-Sure. -This is --

But this is a Manhattan pig?

-Yeah. Oh, it's a top bitch.

-Yeah. [ Laughter ]

-It's a bougie pig. -There you go.

There's your bougie pig. [ Audience "Awws" ]

-That's Piggy Smalls. -That is not a joke.

-Yeah. -You named the pig Piggy Smalls.

-Yeah. -Yeah.

[ Laughter ] -Yeah.

-How old is the pig now?

-I don't know, but it's big now.

-Okay. [ Laughter ]

-That was like a week ago, and it's double, triple that now.

-Do you -- Are you sort of every day seeing why less --

you know, more people don't have pigs?

-Yeah. I get -- The first two days,

it was really new and didn't move much.

But then -- Now it's starting to bite.

-Yeah. [ Light laughter ]

-Starting to do stuff like -- It's a pig.

-Yeah. -You know? They do that.

So, you know, I see why.

-Well, it's interesting. I feel like when you live

in a city with 7 million people and none of them have pigs,

most people think, "Maybe I won't, also."

-Yeah. [ Laughter ]

-You're all-in on the pig. -I love it, yeah.

-Yeah. -I want it to get big and fat.

I'll walk it down -- -Well, I got good news, Pete.

-Yeah. [ Laughter ]

-You have about 50 tattoos. -Yeah.

-And you already got a tattoo of the pig.

-Of course. -There you go.

There's your -- -Yeah, there it is.

-There's your tattoo of Piggy Smalls.

Yeah. [ Audience "Awws" ]

-Yeah. -That's fantastic.

And now you're kind of -- I mean, now you're --

-Yeah, I don't think. I just kind of do.

-Yeah. [ Laughter ]

-Yeah. -Well, that's, I think, the di--

That's why you're great as a couple,

because she can just summon a pig,

and then you can just get-Yeah, yeah. it.

For more infomation >> Pete Davidson Shares a Pet Pig with Ariana Grande - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

Pete Davidson Thinks Lorne Michaels Doesn't Like His Tattoos - Duration: 1:50.

-I do want to ask about this.

Because you also have a wolf tattoo.

And you've talked, obviously,

with Lorne Michaels about your tattoos.

-Yeah. He doesn't like them.

He's never said that, but he'll drop, like, hints.

Like, one time, we were out to eat and he was like,

"So you got a wolf tattoo?"

And I was like, "Yeah." Like, excited about it.

He was like, "Is that 'cause you don't remember

what they look like?"

[ Laughter ]

I was like, "Oh!"

[ Both laugh ]

-I love the idea that that's why people get tattoos.

-Yeah, "Oh, yeah." -Yeah. I think that's a wolf.

-Oh, yeah, that's a wolf. -Yeah, that's a wolf.

-[ Laughs ]

-I've only met Adam Driver a couple times on this show.

He seems like a lovely guy. You've worked with him before.

Is he a fun host? -He's great.

He's -- he's, like, very calm and, you know,

like, an adult and, like, respectful and --

You know -- no, 'cause most comics are like..

[ Babbles ] ...all the time.

This guy's like, you know, a Marine.

-Yeah.

-You know, he's, like -- he's been --

but the second the camera goes on or something starts,

he's right into it and he's really dope.

-And Kanye West, which is always --

I feel like he has... -Yeah.

-...always made the most of his time on the show.

-Oh, absolutely. -It's always very memorable.

-That will be fun. -Yeah.

-Yeah. -You really kind of don't know.

I mean, I would think it's safe to say --

and I don't mean this as a criticism --

he might not fully know at this point

what he's going to do yet, either.

-I've heard some pretty wild things,

and it sounds very exciting.

-Okay, well, I am excited as well, and I can't wait

to see you there as well.

It's always great to see you, buddy.

Thanks so much for being here. -Oh, wait. Oh, wait.

And he's hosting. -Oh, yeah, I am. I'm hosting.

-He's hosting soon. Right? [ Cheers and applause ]

Yeah, for the first time. Yeah.

[ Cheering ] Yeah. That's what -- yeah.

I knew you wouldn't say it. But, yeah.

-[ Laughs ] -What do I do now?

-Just -- no -- -Do I leave?

-I like that you tried to leave after --

-Bye, everybody. -No, you stay here.

-Cool. -Pete Davidson, everybody.

For more infomation >> Pete Davidson Thinks Lorne Michaels Doesn't Like His Tattoos - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

BonsaiHP/Lô phôi Lộc Vừng tuyệt đẹp và hỏi giá cây Mẫu Đơn - Duration: 11:24.

For more infomation >> BonsaiHP/Lô phôi Lộc Vừng tuyệt đẹp và hỏi giá cây Mẫu Đơn - Duration: 11:24.

-------------------------------------------

CARLOS BADAL: 'WE ARE EAGER TO KEEP IMPROVING EVERYDAY' - Duration: 1:30.

After the 0-3 victory the dressing room has a lot of energy. The coach wants to make us understand that

we have to do our best both offensively and in defense. For him the most important thing is to keep a clean sheet.

This category is very demanding and the average age of the other teams is a lot higher than ours.

It's a very young team which is noticeable also in our desire and motivation to get better.

Our goal is to finish as close to the top of the table as possible. Keep on adding points, winning and improving everyday.

From a young age they teach you to be a better person and then as you get older the football level is more demanding.

I'm proud to be here for so long, this season marks my 11th year with Valencia CF. So yeah, it's a big pride.

For more infomation >> CARLOS BADAL: 'WE ARE EAGER TO KEEP IMPROVING EVERYDAY' - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 [Ministop] A Little Early Christmas! 46CM Buche de Noel + Strawberry Cake..Etc [8870kcal] - Duration: 6:05.

Hello it's Kinoshita Yuka ( English subtitles by ~Aphexx~ ) ( subtitles optimized for full screen devices )

so today! I'll be showcasing all of 'mini stop's' christmas products

won't you like to plan a christmas party by watching my video

these are 'mini stop's' products that are listed on their catalog

Don't they all look so delish They're also also very Christmasy

Just looking at that makes me feel like it's Christmas already

Things Are so convenient nowadays You can buy things like this from mini stop

alrighty lets get eating itadakimasu

super delish chicken coming in a set of 8

Don't they look so yummy They're deep fried to a nice color

It looks so very crispy

super delish The surface is so very crisp and the meat is so juicy tender

I could eat a ton of these

When you see chicken like this it reminds you so much of christmas. I feel so happy to be able to have 8 all to myself

As far as flavor goes it's nicely salted And so delish

Last one These are also excellent I want you all to eat a box each

Belgian chocolate just look at it will'ya

It's such a shame to have to eat it it looks so beautiful

I feel so happy being able to eat three different types of cake today

I don't think I've ever had a Christmas where I was able to eat 3 cakes

It looks so yummy it's a chocolatey cake

The chocolate cream is so very rich And the cake itself free taste like chocolate and its delish

Topped with plenty of Cream

Chocolate and nuts go perfectly together

with chocolate bits and nuts and decorated with chocolate they really went all out with this

lets eat this merry christmas chocolate

That is definitely one of those pieces that you fight over

Since I'm here alone I get to Enjoy all this to myself

It's topped with so much cream and It's so very delish

one of my all time FAVES "the Fraise X 5"

Nothing beats strawberries and whipped cream its so very KAWAII as well

The cream is so light and delish

The cake is also very moist

The strawberries are very pretty

I love the flavor combination of whipped cream and tangy strawberries

There are two layers to this they have even hidden strawberries Within

Last strawberry

Lastly ' enjoy with everyone ' '10 fruit Noel '

Would you look at this It's absolutely huge at 46 cm long

They say it feeds 4 to 8 people but only 1 Kinoshita

It's packed with fruit from end to end Inviting you to start from anywhere

The cream is so creamy and delish

lets eat the merry xmas at the end

It's amazing to have 10 different types of fruit

You don't often see whipped cream cakes like this with that much fruit

Kiwi grapefruit Orange grape peach, white peach melon mango

its so amazingly extravagant

With 10 different types of fruit on it It makes it so very fun to eat

time to eat 'merry xmas'

Last mouthful itadakimasu

all done gochisosamadeshita

Just look at this Will'ya If you stand it up like this its this long

There was also very yummy and The cakes were so KAWAII. I'm so very happy now

You can find all of today's goods on mini stop's catalog

Christmas is always so fun But you always have to make sure to book things

like these ahead of time but its so fun to start thinking of Xmas so soon like this

won't you all start thinking up how you'll spend your Xmas with your family friends and that special someone

And as always thank you for watching if there is anything you want Need to do or each please tell me in a comment section

If you like this video please hit the like And subscribe buttons BAIBAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 [Ministop] A Little Early Christmas! 46CM Buche de Noel + Strawberry Cake..Etc [8870kcal] - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

Burak Deniz ( Murat ) Lifestyle 2018 #Murat Wife in Real Life 2018 - Duration: 3:31.

Burak Deniz ( Murat ) Lifestyle 2018 #Murat Wife in Real Life 2018

For more infomation >> Burak Deniz ( Murat ) Lifestyle 2018 #Murat Wife in Real Life 2018 - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

5000 YEARS OF STONEHENGE MYSTERY OF SECRETS RESOLVED - Duration: 7:44.

All over the world still preserves the mystery there are many places.

It is one of the most well-known among them Stonehenge.

the center of this universe, a place created by beings.

What was Stonehenge?

What was the point of this?

Stonehenge's 5000 year secret reveals Tactics.

Anyone who is shocked by these news bulletins People of science have long been in this monument

wonder how and why they were built they could not find an answer.

Here is the secret of that monument ... If you like to share and like to share new videos

Do not forget to subscribe to be notified.

Before getting known today, Sarsen Stonehenge, the name of the monument, Mesolithic

and was an important place for the Neolithic people.

The most impressive prehistory on Earth Stonehenge, one of the megalithic monuments,

known for its alignment with sun movements a '' World Heritage '' area.

Celebrating the sunrise in summer and winter Thousands of people travel here every year.

Stonehenge attracts one million visitors each year It is found in Salisbury rug in England.

Stand alone in the middle of an eternal flat. if if you do not know anything about this before

just a meaningless stack of stones It may seem like.

Stonehenge, Neolithic Stone Age and Bronze Age but the exact date

It was not detected. stones. "This structure

As a symbol of your wisdom The first is fairly simple and normal.

Vertical is horizontal on two stones a single stone (lent)

It is erected with equal intervals. 4.5 meters high and each 25 tons

Approximately 30 stone blocks in weight has.

An outer ring of these stones and the same consisting of two small inner rings formed in the shape of.

It is not covered.

In the middle is a stone that looks like an altar stone Sizes and weights of the stones

how made It is a curiosity topic.

perfectly mathematical knowledge How are you removed?

Outside the stones too far from the area how it is brought from quarries

because it's pretty big it requires a technology.

The oldest document referring to Stonehenge is BC It belongs to the Greek Diodorus in the 1st century BC.

beltede Stonehenge's Sun God He said it was made for Apollo.

In the later Roman documents, Julius Caesar and It is said that it was made for Augustus.

have a history of about 5000 years It is considered to be

who lives there in a time frame it is not yet known how they

It is not possible.

It is thought that the work has served many purposes. because of this place is used for ritual

and associated with paganism. at the time of the Stonehenge (21st january) day

it is positioned correctly. in Ireland

Built at the same time as Newgrange directed to the sunrise of the monument (21 December)

It is remarkable that there is a observatory are among these considerations.

To calculate Stonhenge's holdings it is done.

As a result of the research, five centuries used as grave area

Celtic priests in antiquity Used by.

At least in the stonehedge excavations 58 scaffolds reached.

The holes in the skeletons The holes in Aubrey .

These holes were filled with timber over time and a stone circle is built upon it.

The resulting remnants are then repurposed Aubrey deli in 2008 to be excavated

re-buried.

The skeletons obtained from this analyzes, the history of corpses BC. 3180

It takes me back till the year.

The history of Stonehedge dates back to BC. In 2550 It is based.

At present, however, where these monuments come from

holding.

The remains of human remains in Stonehenge using a new method of locating

scientists, people who are burnt here most likely from Wales

is showing.

Published by Scientific Reports According to the researchers researchers, those people

in order to better understand their lives the skull bones of 25 buried

lt; / RTI & gt;

On the construction of the monument of bone remnants and that these monuments

burned after the workers who built and then buried in Stonehenge

.

15 out of 25 are Stonehenge The other 10 people in the area were from Wales

came to the conclusion.

The name of the study, Oxford Rick Schulting from the University

The really remarkable thing about the archaeological new developments in the future, such a small

and unburned bone fragments is to allow to obtain very new information "

said.

Schulting "Stonehenge" more intensive work than a related century

individuals who are buried in the land we still know very little about

He said.

Researchers from Belgium strontium he studied skeletons with isotope analysis.

This test is generally based on well-protected teeth It is applied.

Isotopes used in the test are found in the soil and taken by people through plants.

When plants are defeated by a person isotope teeth and calcium in the bones

in one part of the change brings.

Strontium isotopes are geographically distributed can be matched and, in turn,

what you eat and where you come from. might help.

At the same time, this test is For 10 years,

it reflects a mean.

At the same time most of this person's time enough to know where you spent

giving information.

Researchers buried in Stonehedge of the 58 skeletons of the 25

analysis.

In the analyzes performed, 15 of 25 Local area near Stonehedge

it was understood to belong to the living people.

However, the remaining 10 people came from far away.

These old people can come to the area 200 kilometers from West England

traveled.

These people were brought here after they were killed. there are allegations about it.

Besides that, working in mines the possibility of people coming to the region in order to

It also focuses on.

Why Stonehedge was done The mystery continues.

Over time, this mysterious structure many new discoveries seem to be made.

Thank you for watching your video.

If you like your videomuz, go ahead and do not forget to subscribe to be informed about new videos.

See you on the next video.

For more infomation >> 5000 YEARS OF STONEHENGE MYSTERY OF SECRETS RESOLVED - Duration: 7:44.

-------------------------------------------

GARDEN AICHI in Nagoya - Duration: 13:05.

For more infomation >> GARDEN AICHI in Nagoya - Duration: 13:05.

-------------------------------------------

Dyson V10 Absolute + Quick Tests - Most Powerful Cordless Vacuum 2018 - Duration: 1:28.

Hey guys, meet Dyson digital motor V10 with 265 Air Watts of power.

Yes, the most powerful cordless vacuum cleaner that I ever tested.

More than enough suction power for all the cleaning tasks.

As expected, Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute + performs perfectly well on normal daily cleaning

tasks on hard floor and carpet.

Basically, it can suck in all the stuffs that you throw at.

From the usual dust, larger long leaves and even heavy mung beans.

Everything work well except some leaves stuck at soft roller cleaner head.

And V10 suction power is too powerful at maximum mode.

I need to use middle power on the carpet test.

Yet it performs the best among all vacuum cleaner that I tried.

All thanks to better performing direct drive cleaner head.

Well, that's it for the quick tests.

Thanks for watching.

Peace…

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét