Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Youtube daily Sep 29 2018

-Don't you love those Microsoft commercials Common's doing?

I love them. I love them every time they come on.

I want to see more of those.

-Yeah, I take pride in those commercials

because they mean a lot to me.

You know, I just try to speak from the heart, like,

and I have a great team together

who constructs those commercials.

-It's well done. -Thank you, brother, thank you.

-I love it. I think it's great.

-Some people come up to me and tell me,

"You that guy from that commercial."

They don't know me from nothing else but that.

-Is that right? -Yeah, yeah.

-But I want you to come on.

Every time you come on, you come on by yourself,

you come on with a band,

something different, something fresh all the time.

That last time --

-That was great, yeah. We got to do that --

-Oh, it was great. Oh, man, that was some jazzy good stuff.

I loved it so much. -Thank you.

-It was tricky.

You actually showed up at a thing called jazz night --

jazz night at the Roxy.

-Yeah. -Now, what was this?

-It's the -- You know, it's --

Jazz night at the Roxy is like, you got James, Mark, Ian,

Quest comes through.

It's the roots.

And, you know, they my fam, so when I get there,

I'm like -- I gotta get up and get into a little freestyle.

-You got up, and you started rhyming, and you -- or spitting.

I don't know what to say. I can't say "spitting."

-You know, rhyming. No, not spitting. -I can't say spitting.

-Rhyming sounds good. -Okay, thank you.

All right. Rhyming's good for me. -Yeah.

-All right, good. Okay, perfect.

But one of the lines you say, you said a lot of people say

that you look like Dave. -Oh, yeah.

-You do look a little bit like --

-No, look. They say --

Dave, Dave, look.

-Not bad. -They try -- They make every light-skinned,

bald-headed dude look alike.

Now, Dave, I know you've been out there

saying you're me sometimes, but you ain't gotta do that.

No, I'm just kidding. Dave is a handsome guy, but, you know...

-Of course he's handsome. He looks like you.

What are you talking about? You're gonna say anything different?

But this is a different look for you here.

Someone took a photo of you.

You're filming a movie here.

-Oh, man, that was -- -This is a look.

Who are you playing, and what movie are you in?

And then tell --

I gotta tell the story about who you got mistaken for.

Can we zoom in on his mustache? -Yeah.

-Look at this. Now, what is this?

What movie are you shooting?

-Okay, so this is a movie called "The Kitchen."

And it was taking place in the late '70s,

and it starred Tiffany Haddish and also Elizabeth Moss.

And it's an incredible -- it's an incredible movie.

I'm excited about it.

But, you know, I was at a wedding.

I was in a wedding.

And I had on a sharp suit, I was feeling good.

And this little kid walked up to his dad

and was like, "Dad, there goes Steve Harvey right there."

I was like...

I was like, "How you gonna do me like that?"

My suit was not big. It was fitted.

-I'm just saying not bad, though.

You can do a good Steve.

Again, it's a compliment, Steve. -Yeah, yeah, Steve.

[ Laughter ]

-Tell me about what you're doing with Michelle Obama.

-Oh, yeah, yeah. -This is another cool project

you're involved with. -Yes, so Mrs. Obama is --

-When We All Vote. -When We All Vote.

It's basically encouraging people,

changing the narrative around voting, just trying to get --

Because the last election,

less than 60% of African-Americans voted.

But beyond just -- Along with African-Americans,

we want everybody to think about --

Like, when we talking about all these situations that go on,

where there's, like, police killings,

where there's, like, judges trying to be appointed

that are sexual predators,

or whether it's, you know,

inequality in our schools and in our communities,

voting is one of the most important elements

that we can do.

And, like, to get young people

and people, like, that didn't feel a part

of the political system to go out and vote

is what the premise of it is.

And I used to be one of those people that would be like,

"Man, I don't care about voting.

That ain't gonna mean nothing for us."

But it really does affect things, so...

-It does. -Yeah, so When We All Vote --

-When We All Vote --

[ Cheers and applause ]

Whenweallvote.org. -Yes.

...is how you go on there.

Go on the website. It'll tell you everything --

what you need to do.

It's very easy. Whenweallvote.org.

I know you're doing it. I saw Tom Hanks is talking about it.

-Yeah. -Lin-Manuel.

-It's a lot of great people doing it.

'Cause we all recognize that, you know, this is our voice.

We can select the people who make these laws, you know?

-Guys, get out there and please, please, please vote.

I'm glad you're doing that. -Thank you.

For more infomation >> Common Got Mistaken for Steve Harvey at a Wedding - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

Common Was Overshadowed by LeBron James on the Smallfoot Red Carpet - Duration: 4:24.

-You have a lot of projects I want to talk about.

One film is "The Hate U Give." -Yeah.

-This is -- -So this film is based on a book.

And the book was based on a two-part poem "The Hate U Give."

He said, "The hate you give little infants F's everybody."

That's what "thug life" stood for.

When Tupac had that "thug life" across his stomach?

-Yeah. -And this movie is based --

A book was written based on that poem.

And it really is just saying -- Like, the movie is incredible.

George Tillman directed it.

And Amandla Stenberg is starring in it.

And it's really dealing with a lot of --

like, just a community that's been broken up

by a tragic incident

and how a family has to deal with that.

And this young girl who, like, has to code switch --

she's a black girl from the neighborhood

who really is, like, trying to fit in

at the white school she goes to --

and she code switches,

but then this incident changes her

and makes her have to come and use her voice.

And it's really about how a family deals with these situations.

It's a good look at America

and what our responsibility is to each other.

And I think it's a powerful movie.

-And then you have "Smallfoot,"

which is an animated, full-on kids' fun, family movie.

-Yeah, yeah. -That's family-family.

-Yeah, that's family. Yeah, it is.

That's a family, everybody -- -Yeah, that's -- Yeah.

And it's fantastic.

So many voices and people in this.

I'm like, "Who is that?" I know James Corden.

-James Corden, yeah.

-Channing Tatum. Lebron.

-Danny DeVito. -Danny DeVito's great.

-Yeah. -Oh, these characters are great.

-Yeah. Lebron.

-Lebron James. -Yeah.

-How great was Lebron James?

-Oh, Lebron's the man. -He went for it.

-Man, he -- I didn't even know it was him for a while.

-Me neither! I saw his name come up, I go --

-Like, but I was excited.

We did the premiere, and I was like --

I was excited because, you know,

one of the reasons I do animated films, I want kids --

I love for kids to get excited and feel that joy.

Plus, this film has a -- -Yeah, it was fun.

I watched it with my kids. -Yeah, did you your kids like it?

-They loved it, yeah. -Good.

Yeah, it's got a great message through it, too.

But it's fun. It's fun.

So I was having a good time on the red carpet --

well, the blue carpet they had.

And the kids were paying attention to me.

And then as soon as Lebron stepped out, it was over, man.

It was like everybody just turned to Lebron.

The red carpet is a humbling experience, man.

For real, it is. -I know.

-It is. -Let's talk about the movie.

Basically what it's about is

there's, like, a whole village of yetis or --

-Yetis. -Or bigfoots.

-Bigfoot, yeah. -And one of the bigfoots

think that they saw --

rumored that they saw a smallfoot, which is...

-A human. -...a human.

-Yeah. -Yeah.

So for them, seeing a human is like,

"I just saw smallfoot."

Yeah. And so, then he's trying to prove to everyone

that he really did see a smallfoot. -Right.

-And it's funny, and it's charming,

and it's actually -- it's got a message in it.

-Yeah, but my character is the stonekeeper,

and he is like -- it was tough

because I had to play, like, a politician.

I was, like, holding all the --

Like, the whole idea that smallfoot didn't exist,

human beings didn't exist,

I had to keep that lie going,

so I felt like a real politician, you know?

You know how that is, right?

-Absolutely. Yeah, yeah.

-They keep the lies going. -Keep the lies going.

-Some of them do, right? -Exactly.

But we figure it out by the end. -Yeah.

-And it becomes a cool, peaceful, and loving world.

-Yeah. -I want to show a clip

from Common's new film "Smallfoot,"

in theaters everywhere now.

Check this out.

-Now, I know Migo has gotten you all very anxious

with his little "story,"

but there's nothing to fear, because it isn't true.

-But I-I saw one.

-You can't have seen it because it doesn't exist.

-I know, I know, because the stone says

there's no such thing as a smallfoot.

-Yep, right there.

-But it was right there in front of me.

-Hey, Migo, how do you know it was a smallfoot?

-It had a small foot.

-Uh, Dad?

-Most likely he slipped, hit his head,

got confused, and saw a...

Because if Migo is saying he saw a smallfoot,

then he's saying a stone is wrong.

-Uh...

-Is that what you're saying, Migo?

That a stone is wrong?

-If saying I saw a smallfoot means that a stone is wrong,

then I -- I guess I am.

[ All gasp ]

-[ Gasps ] Our thanks to Common.

For more infomation >> Common Was Overshadowed by LeBron James on the Smallfoot Red Carpet - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Walt Reminds Ceaser That He's Ride or Die for Black Ink | Black Ink Crew - Duration: 3:30.

- Yo, Cease.

Excuse me, yo, I need to talk to him real quick, yo.

Can I talk to you over here, please?

- I'm gonna let you handle your business.

- I'll be back, bro.

I'm not in the mood for this [bleep].

I'm basically opening up a shop singlehandedly.

This mother [bleep] right here, [bleep] up, he fired period.

Yo, what the hell you wanna talk to me about, Walt?

- Yo, like what the [bleep] happened the other night?

Like how you just gonna talk to me like that in front

of all of these people like this, my [bleep]?

So you just gonna single me out because we all been down here

relaxing, chilling, having a good time.

Now I'm not here trying to get drunk or relapse

and get all crazy, and none of that [bleep], my [bleep].

You wanna do this dumb [bleep] in front of everybody?

Gonna throw the crawfish and all of that stuff.

We got these new folk here. You know what I'm saying?

That's now how we do that [bleep], my [bleep].

That really wasn't called for. - You done?

Can I talk now?

Because I'm hearing this whole essay [bleep],

but you ain't put as much work in your [bleep] speech

as you did [bleep] promoting my shop.

The reason why I'm acting like this,

have I ever did anything like this?

You know how much [bleep] money I put out for this [bleep] bar?

Look at this [bleep]. - [bleep] I said before--

- No one showed up! - Listen!

- No one! - You think I'm happy with that?

My [bleep], you not even hearing my argument!

- I'm not, because I'm your brother,

you do that [bleep] to me!

Everybody does that [bleep] to me!

- You're not hearing me! - What?

- You singled me out, and that was whack!

Yo, that [bleep] Cease tried to pull [bleep] other night

was trash, it was bull [bleep]. You know what I'm saying?

Like, yo, we [bleep] brothers at the end of the day.

Cease, you gotta have a little more respect for me,

'cause you know if anybody mother [bleep] sacrifice to put

their life into the shop, it's Walt.

You mad, and I get that!

But you know what the [bleep] I'm trying to do right now.

I'm not out here trying to get drunk and stupid.

You know I'm trying to get about that [bleep].

You know I'm trying to get my kids back.

And you just really took all your "frustrates" out on me,

and that [bleep] was whack, my [bleep].

I didn't deserve that.

I've always been there for you. This is how you repay me?

- Yo, I shouldn't have called you a drunk

in front of everybody.

- ♪

- You know what? Walt's right.

He's been here since day one.

He's ride or die Black Ink.

Maybe I shouldn't have called him out in front of everyone.

- ♪

- This is the most stressed I've ever been.

Like I'm--I'm scared as [bleep].

The reason why I flipped like that,

'cause I was nervous that day.

I knew it was gonna [bleep] up, bro.

I can't afford a [bleep] up.

It's very easy to sit here and like,

"Oh, Ceaser got it, Ceaser got it."

At this point, I don't know what the [bleep] I'm gonna do, bro.

- ♪

- I ain't happy about that [bleep] either, [bleep].

I've been kicking myself in the ass about this [bleep]

this whole time, too.

You know what I mean, I'm happy that you even consider me to be

family and you kept me along all this time on the journey,

you know what I'm saying?

- We go back, yo, when we was [bleep] throwing pennies

in the [bleep] wishing well hoping that we'd get here.

And now that we here, everybody seem like they just happy.

I'm not happy with this, bro,

because now I see we can do much more.

- ♪

- WALT: Yo, I'm here for you, bro.

You can count on me.

Love you, man.

- CEASER: Alright, cool.

For more infomation >> Walt Reminds Ceaser That He's Ride or Die for Black Ink | Black Ink Crew - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

《六教學》Youtuber做不起來?升級新手剪片功力的四大建議【六指淵 Huber】 - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> 《六教學》Youtuber做不起來?升級新手剪片功力的四大建議【六指淵 Huber】 - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

PHOTOS LAMINATING EASY WITH PLASTIC SHEET ||പ്ലാസ്റ്റിക്‌ കവര്‍കൊണ്ട് ഫോട്ടോ ലാമിനെറ്റ് ചെയ്യാം - Duration: 4:11.

medium heat -3-5 minutes

another side same -3-5 minutes

For more infomation >> PHOTOS LAMINATING EASY WITH PLASTIC SHEET ||പ്ലാസ്റ്റിക്‌ കവര്‍കൊണ്ട് ഫോട്ടോ ലാമിനെറ്റ് ചെയ്യാം - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

突發新聞 - CatGirl失戀「我斬了他...」(贊助)【4K Ultra】 - Duration: 5:20.

For more infomation >> 突發新聞 - CatGirl失戀「我斬了他...」(贊助)【4K Ultra】 - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

Paris Music Tales available in streamiiing ! - Duration: 0:48.

Yes ! Paris Music Tales is available on streaming platforms !

we're on Spotify (please subscribe)

also on Deezer, Amazon Music, Google Play, CD Baby, Napster, Youtube, iTunes

and Bandcamp

please share !! :-)

For more infomation >> Paris Music Tales available in streamiiing ! - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Last Try And I QUIT????? Evil Nun New Version 1.1.7 - Duration: 16:33.

For more infomation >> Last Try And I QUIT????? Evil Nun New Version 1.1.7 - Duration: 16:33.

-------------------------------------------

Země dinosaurů - Znělka - Duration: 0:32.

♪ The timeless has passed, there is a good time. ♪

♪ (Timeless has passed, there is a good time.) ♪

♪ The brightly sun raises us. ♪

♪ (The brightly sun raises us.) ♪

♪ Come on, let join us. ♪

♪ There is a time of wandering. ♪

♪ óoo. ♪

♪ Knowing and wandering. ♪

♪ It's a land of dinosaurs, ♪

Prima TV introduces the Land of Dinosaurs ♪ (Dinosaurs!) ♪

For more infomation >> Země dinosaurů - Znělka - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

第12話「無限大の友情パワー」【アニメ モンスターストライク】 - Duration: 22:32.

Fallen Angel of Rebellion

Episode 12 The Infinite Power of Friendship

Well, I don't like violence, but it looks like we've got no choice.

Commencing battle.

You'd better not underestimate us!

Don't think it'll be as easy as last time!

Oh, how promising.

Bring it on!

Bad angels need to be punished!

I'll turn you into cute balloons!

Don't touch those bubbles!

They just keep coming.

All right, fine!

Hey, wait!

What are you doing, Uriel?!

Got her!

No.

Hey, that wasn't half bad!

That cut it close.

Thanks, Meta.

Don't let your guard down.

Yeah, it's time to show them...

...what we can do!

Oh! Harmo-jinx!

Enforcing contract.

Power up!

They've become more powerful?!

That's cheating!

Hear our passionate sound!

That's cheating! Cheating!

Uriel, I can't...

Sorry we're late, you two.

Just in the nick of time.

Thanks for the save.

You could have come a bit sooner, though.

The hero always arrives late, Gabby.

That wasn't even a fraction of Meta and Sandy's powers!

The power of their sisterly bond is limitless!

They can get even stronger?!

Infinite powers don't scare us!

After all, our friendship is also limitless!

That won't work!

Friendship Punch!

Looks like our sisterly bond's stronger than your friendship.

Don't be so sure!

If you cheat, you get cheated!

Oh, no!

Friendship wins!

We are victorious!

What a great feeling!

Sandy...

Wh-What's going on?

Oh, no! Because Castle Skullch was built at lightning speed,

it'll crumble from any impact!

Why aren't you following the proper building codes?!

Nobody expected this place to become a battlefield!

There goes the dream we grouches had for 5,000 years and a week...

What an awful feeling.

Sandy...

Now we can finally find out what they're plotting.

And who ordered them to investigate Lucifer.

I have to synchronize again?

It's pretty tiring, you know...

Keep complaining and your castle's going to stay wrecked!

We're asking for your help.

Noble King Grouch, ruler of Purgatory, you're the only one

who can save us.

Is that so?

We beg you, King Grouch!

Yep, yep. We beg you, King Grouch!

Oh, fine.

I'm not obligated to save you ugly angels,

but as king, I can't abandon those lost in Purgatory!

I shall perform this service for you!

Synchronize!

Can anyone come with me?

I will go.

Her older sister may come after us.

Hold here until I return.

Leave it to us!

Be careful, Uriel.

King, please take care of Uriel.

You bet I will!

Now, Uri, hold on to me!

Let's go!

Meta, wake up!

Oh, thank goodness!

Where's Sandy?

They abducted her.

I bet they'll use that grouch's powers

to look into Sandy's heart.

Stop!

Your body can't withstand any more!

Be quiet! Your body can't withstand any more!

Be quiet!

I can't let anything about <i>them</i> be found out.

And I can't leave Sandy by herself.

I'm going to break my limits!

Joel, please.

So this is the inside of her mind?

You're the first one who's not a grouch to see this.

You should be proud.

The more we see, the more evil she seems.

Now I want to know who her boss is.

Look there!

It's protected by a strong emotion.

I bet it's hiding unspeakable secrets.

We'll finally see who the mastermind is...

Do you think Uriel is okay?

All we can do is have faith and wait.

Here she comes!

Give Sandy back.

We can't do that.

There are things we need to ask her.

Then I'll take her back by force!

What is this power?!

Full power!

Ugh! She was totally worn out before.

She seems pretty angry.

Her strength's off the charts.

Can we hold out until Uriel comes back?

There's only one thing to do.

She may also be an archangel,

but we won't hold back!

Sorry for the wait, Lady Binah.

Binah?

Lucifer hasn't been seen since she struck down Keter.

She may have discovered that Keter

was corrupting the oracle.

Of course, she might have been just a mere rebel.

But if she did discover Keter's scheme,

Keter's collaborators might be after her life.

We can't allow her to run free.

What does this mean?

Sandalphon.

Metatron.

Find out where Lucifer's allegiance lies.

Should you determine that her interests are aligned with ours,

waste no time finding out where she's hiding.

We don't know where Keter's collaborators are hiding.

Discretion is key. None must know of our connection.

Unto the orb eternal.

Their goal was to save Lucifer?

Leave it to us! Eyes open, lips sealed! Their goal was to save Lucifer?

Leave it to us! Eyes open, lips sealed!

Oh, harmo-jinx!

Time's up! We have to leave!

Damn it!

It's pointless.

Anyone who harms Sandy must pay.

This is the end!

You have to stop!

You'll die!

Even if I die...

I have to...

protect Sandy!

The Heavens / The Third Sefirah

How splendid!

Raph, rein it in.

It's fine. It's not like we're walking into hostile territory.

I still have my doubts.

I bet you guys are still hiding something!

Trust me. I saw everything.

They're not our enemies.

Why are you laughing?!

Beyond this gate, you will find Lady Binah.

Oh, harmo-jinx!

Binah...

Well, let's go.

Holy Magistrate Binah

Welcome, everyone. Holy Magistrate Binah

Thank you for coming. Holy Magistrate Binah

Holy Magistrate Binah

I shall reveal everything to you now.

I'm curious about Binah, and now Lucifer's showing up!

I can't wait to see what happens next!

For more infomation >> 第12話「無限大の友情パワー」【アニメ モンスターストライク】 - Duration: 22:32.

-------------------------------------------

Juventus vs Napoli - 23h00 on 29/9/2018 | Round of 7 Serie A - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> Juventus vs Napoli - 23h00 on 29/9/2018 | Round of 7 Serie A - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

2nd SEHA TV Magazine 2018/2019 - Duration: 24:39.

Dear handball friends, the first month of

the SEHA – Gazprom League is behind us.

The eighth season has brought us new excitement and handball treats.

In the first round we have already witnessed Nexe's historic win over PPD Zagreb.

The Romanian debutant Steaua from Bucharest recorded two wins on home court.

Tatran beat the favoured Meshkov Brest away.

In the second Magazine of the season we bring

you an interview with the 'king of 7m shots'.

It's Tomi Vozab, centre back from Croatian vice-champions Nexe.

Get comfortable in your seats and stay with us,

because the second SEHA TV Magazine is up next.

Traditionally, the SEHA – Gazprom League started with national derbies.

Round 1 was played at the end of August, while the other matches were scheduled for September.

The main news were the clubs Steaua and Zeleznicar

who competed in the League for the first time.

Also, Izvidjac from Ljubuski returned.

The Romanian vice-champions did not need long to cause a big surprise.

In the season opener they defeated Tatran Presov.

Alin Rosu was the best player with seven goals.

It was very interesting in other first round matches, too.

Vardar, Vojvodina and Nexe recorded first wins of the season.

Nexe's win against PPD Zagreb was especially remarkable, their first in history.

Tomi Vozab who returned to the club

and Mihailo Radovanovic who made his debut on goal shined for Nexe.

The young Meshkov Brest squad won in Ljubuski, and the streak continued in September.

All the way up to the match with Tatran.

In that encounter, Goluza's squad sensationally defeated Meshkov.

The win in Belarus confirms high ambitions of Slovakian champions.

Apart from big surprises, especially Nexe's and Tatran's wins, we saw some brilliant goals.

Despite not recording a win yet, Vedran Delic's goals for Izvidjac were fantastic.

Moreover, we cannot forget about the incredible goal by Stefan Vujic.

The unusual zeppelin shot became a real wonder in the media and social networks.

The past month was marked by the only two undefeated teams: Vardar and Nexe.

Macedonian champions and Croatian vice-champions has

four wins in first four rounds and won 12 points.

Headlined by the new coach Garcia Parrondo, Vardar looked great against Metalurg, Zeleznicar and Steaua.

They comfortably beat Vujovic's Zeleznicar who are without a point in this part of the competition.

Still, Vardar did not have an easy time in Presov.

They minimally won against Tatran.

This season, Vardar's players were in centre of attention,

especially Kristopans, Karacic and Cupic.

Dainis Kristopans became the top scorer in League's history.

He is currently on 595 goals.

Igor Karacic reached his 100th SEHA appearance for Vardar.

The second Croatian in Skopje – Ivan Cupic, scored his 100th SEHA goal.

Talking about new clubs in the SEHA – Gazprom League, Steaua especially stood out.

They recorded wins in both home matches.

The Romanian squad lost only to the greats - Vardar and PPD Zagreb.

In Bucharest, they defeated two national champions.

After beating Tatran, they overcame Vojvodina.

Nemanja Grbovic scored the winning goal in the last second, so they now stand at 6 points.

In the next few months, a hard battle awaits for the Final 4.

Details might be the difference in the end.

It will be very interesting to see which teams will take part in the last part of the SEHA – Gazprom League.

But, we'll take it step by step since there are months until the Final 4 tournament.

It's very hard to describe all the excellent plays, goals or saves in only a few minutes.

Stay with the Magazine and try to catch up on everything you may have missed.

The returner to Nexe from Nasice, Tomi Vozab, is the new guest of SEHA TV Magazine.

The 'king of 7m shots', was his nickname in the French league,

but he returned to Croatia to finish what he started, after five years.

And he started excellent.

He recorded four wins in the first four matches with Nexe.

For SEHA cameras Tomi spoke about his return,

his time in France and where did love for handball come from.

Stay with us and check out what he told us.

Tomi could not have dreamed about a better return to SEHA League and Croatia.

Already in the first match, Nexe won a historic match against PPD Zagreb.

Well, it was indescribable.

A lot of us waited our whole life to beat Zagreb.

We believed it could happen, we gave our all, played an incredible match.

We were really so happy.

Only the next day have we figured out, pulled ourselves together and realised what we have done.

Of course, we were happy, proud of ourselves and the entire city.

The atmosphere in the stands was also amazing.

You can only wish for something like that, so to say and really a feeling you can't describe.

Before coming back to Nasice, Tomi spent five years in the best league in the world.

He accepted a chance to play in France without thinking.

Well, five years went by very, very quickly.

I was in Nasice, but didn't really fit in. I was a bit disappointed in handball.

But an opportunity arrived, a small third league club offered me a chance to play,

so I come back to the old quality I had.

I accepted it and told myself

I'll go there and show what I can do, so we can see how it turns out.

He said he's been through and learned a lot.

He confirmed that he remembers some special moments.

From the Bercy Arena in Paris, he carries some of the most precious sports memories.

Well of course I remember.

There have been some big matches and big things that happened, especially in France.

I played at the All-Star Game when the best foreign players played against

the best French players in Bercy in Paris, in front of 22 thousand people.

Players like Sarmiento at centre back or Hansen and Gensheimer were with me in the team.

Really some big names and to share a locker room with them was really special.

Not just the locker room, but to spent a whole day with them was incredible

and something I'll remember my whole life.

During the entire time in France, he thought about returning home.

He wanted to show that Tomi from five years ago was not the same player.

It's been five, six years since I played for Nexe.

A lot of things happened, I wasn't pleased with certain aspects,

I wasn't playing well, but other people weren't happy with me.

So, at that time, I thought the best solution for me was to find another club.

Since then, I had the need to come back here, to fix certain things,

to improve the image about myself, so people know I can do better and want to be better,

so I couldn't say no to Hrvoje's call.

Basically, I waited for a long time, and an opportunity arrived which made me happy.

I know a lot of work is ahead, I need to make things right, but I'm ready.

I feel motivated and looking forward to next matches,

next practices and everything else that goes with Nexe.

Tomi sees the Nasice team going far.

He thinks that the squad is ready for big results.

Well yes, we had a good start to the season.

We played many matches already.

I think Nexe can go far this season.

Last year, we didn't do so well in SEHA League, but I believe this team is ready for something big.

Our goal is the Final 4, for the first time in club's history I think we can do it.

We can surely achieve a good result in both SEHA League and Europe.

It's our wish, we need to give our best, we're ready for it.

We have good players, a good coach

and with good work we can do all of that.

Stay with us in the next part, find out what does Tomi do in his free time.

Before that, see which players won a place in the best lineup of the month.

Some fantastic matches are behind us already.

The season could not have started any better for some teams.

That especially goes for Vardar and Nexe who remain undefeated after four rounds.

The end of every month gives us a chance to reflect on what has been happening in the League.

Start of the 8th SEHA season was marked by some faces we are used to seeing,

but also a couple of new ones.

It is time to meet the first 'Best 7' of the season!

It is very unusual to see a goalkeeper fit in with a new team so well, so quickly.

Dejan Milosavljev made the most of the opportunity at Vardar.

He was incredibly reliable, leading the team to four opening wins after four rounds.

Milosavljev was simply brilliant in goal for Vardar, recording double digit saves in all four matches.

Along with that, he had a 35% success rate.

He was especially terrific against Tatran Presov.

He made a last second save to rescue 3 points for Vardar.

The left winger looked like he spent years playing in the SEHA – Gazprom League.

Delic was very comfortable in his scoring role for Izvidjac.

He climbed to the very top of the scoring list after the match against Metalurg.

With 24 goals in four matches, Delic had some very admirable moments in Izvidjac's shirt.

He looks like he has new tricks up his sleeve with every new match.

With the departure of Filip Kuzmanovski, Halil Jaganjac was a natural fit as the new leader of Metalurg.

The top scorer of the previous SEHA – Gazprom League season continued in the same rhythm this year, too.

21 goals after four matches gives him a similar goal average as last season.

Apart from 21 goals, Jaganjac also recorded 11 assists.

It looks like a return to Nasice this summer was a brilliant move, both for Vozab and Nexe.

The centre back has been unstoppable so far and is Nexe's leading scorer.

Vozab scored eight goals against PPD Zagreb in a historic win,

and recently had his season high with 10 goals versus Zeleznicar.

With a total of 23 goals from 28 attempts, Vozab is enjoying some his best SEHA career moments.

The big Latvian right back has entered SEHA – Gazprom League's history books at the start of the season.

Kristopans became the top all-time goalscorer.

He replaced Radoslav Antl on the top of the list.

In his second season with Vardar, Kristopans scored at least four goals in every match so far.

He has simply been a key piece to Vardar's offense.

Also, he's been very important in defensive aspect of the game, with his unique combination of size and skill.

Only a few people expected to see Moraes to be Vardar's top scorer after four rounds.

With Stoilov on the sidelines and Kalarash still fitting in the new system,

Moraes did very well to use the opportunity as the leading pivot.

The Brazilian pivot has improved a lot this season and will be a big weapon for Vardar.

Moraes scored 18 goals on only 20 attempts.

He is the most efficient player on the line, so far.

Baranau started the season in incredible fashion for Meshkov Brest.

He scored 11 goals versus Izvidjac in Ljubuski and overall did well this season for the Belarusians.

He has a wide plethora of ways to score.

23 goals on 27 attempts is an amazing return for a right wing.

Away matches have been particularly impressive for Baranau.

11/11 against Izvidjac and 8/10 against Zeleznicar.

Baranau might be a big joker for Meshkov Brest.

There was little doubt for this award.

Hrvoje Horvat led Nexe to four wins to start the season,

which is easily the best start for the club from Nasice.

The young Croatian coach built a team with many quality players to rely on.

This resulted in some amazing performances for Nexe in August and September.

A maximum of 12 points for Nexe after four rounds sounds terrific,

so Nexe might be in contention for the Final 4 tournament.

2018 keeps getting better for Nexe and Horvat.

After we saw which players left the biggest mark in the previous four rounds,

it's time to go back to Tomi Vozab.

He's been through a lot of sports, but handball remained number one.

When?

Well it was around grade one of elementary school.

Many years ago.

My brother played handball and he played at a very good level,

when I was a kid, of course, I went to a lot of practices with him, just to watch them.

My teacher was Nikola Sandrk, his coach at the time.

He told me: Tomi, will you bring that white t-shirt and shorts to practice, tomorrow you start.

Until then I kept trying at football,

but the gym was a bit warmer, and I definitely decided I want to play handball.

Tomi sees his future in Nasice, as part of the Hrvoje Horvat's team.

He has only nice words for him.

He came to Nexe this summer, and he says he wants big things.

Well, in the future I definitely see myself in Nexe.

I came to this club three months ago and I want to achieve big things here.

I improved a lot with gained experience,

I played with some big players, but also against some big ones.

I experienced very important matches.

I'm not afraid. I changed that in the last year, I'm not scared of anyone.

I played versus the strongest ones, the weakest ones,

I won everything and lost everything,

so I slowly try to understand some things I kept saying before.

It doesn't matter who you play against,

you must have the same approach every match,

but I hope others will understand that too.

In the future he sees himself as an owner of a sport restaurant or pub.

He's a passionate jersey collector and has over 250 of them.

He has the biggest handball and football names.

The plan is to keep collecting them.

I would like to get more of those jerseys.

One day, when I have a bit more time, when my career is over,

I'd like to have my own restaurant or a beer pub because I like that.

I like to have a good beer in my free time,

so I would love to put those things together.

Those are my plans, but I don't know,

maybe a new idea comes tomorrow, but this is currently in my head.

As a professional handball player, he doesn't have a lot of free time,

but his morning is reserved for coffee and newspaper.

In my free I definitely like to go, especially in the morning, for a coffee

and read the newspaper in peace in a caffee bar.

During the day I rest a lot, sometimes I even take a nap,

or go for a walk with my wife, depends on the training,

if it's not too late.

If it doesn't end too late, me and my wife take a walk in town.

Generally, I don't have any particular hobbies during the season.

In the end, Tomi revealed the thought that is always in his head.

That thought is about handball.

Recently, the thought spinning in my head is:

it doesn't matter who starts the match, but who finishes it.

When you gain some experience,

I realised it makes sense, and it's currently my thing.

With 23 goals, Tomi currently shares the second place on the League scoring list.

If he continues this tempo, Tomi might get an award for the top scorer.

There's nothing else to say apart from: good luck!

At the beginning of September, in fact

on the 5th that month, Charity Day is celebrated.

That's why we have tried to remember all the donations, this year as well.

The next donation we will take part in is the Tatran Presov action.

Slovakian champions are going to visit some Presov schools,

so they encourage children to take up handball.

SEHA has supported the action with t-shirts and promo material.

This is an example of good practice in SEHA League,

joined by the clubs led by Slovakian Tatran.

Last season, Tatran, Vardar, Vojvodina and Nexe took part in book donation.

Books in Slovakian and Macedonian were donated

for the needs of Slovakian and Macedonian minorities.

Traditionally at every Final 4 tournament there is an organisation

or an association who could use every donation.

We are proud on donations to hospitals in Veszprem and Varazdin,

as well as a donation to children's home 11 Oktomovri in Skopje.

We are looking forward to the upcoming actions

and hope that there will be even more of them in the future.

Eight players are an important piece of every team this season.

We have decided to give them many awards for

the unconditional support they provide to their favourite clubs and players.

In October, the annual Best Handball Fan contest will be commenced.

The luckiest fan will win a trip to the SEHA – Gazprom League Final 4 and many other worthy prizes.

Keep an eye on our website and social media for all the details of the contest.

Show your handball passion,

win an unforgettable trip and experience handball at the Final 4.

We have reached the end of the second TV Magazine of the season.

Watch us again in a month with new and interesting stories.

Until then, enjoy the matches of the SEHA – Gazprom League.

For more infomation >> 2nd SEHA TV Magazine 2018/2019 - Duration: 24:39.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne: 'Game Over, è finita per sempre': il messaggio choc dell'ex tronista - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne: 'Game Over, è finita per sempre': il messaggio choc dell'ex tronista - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Hướng Dẫn Mod Skin Liên Quân Full 40 Bộ Skin Có Hiệu Ứng Gốc Đẹp Nhất || mod ROV ผิว , kulit AOV - Duration: 24:40.

hello

For more infomation >> Hướng Dẫn Mod Skin Liên Quân Full 40 Bộ Skin Có Hiệu Ứng Gốc Đẹp Nhất || mod ROV ผิว , kulit AOV - Duration: 24:40.

-------------------------------------------

U&D, dura reazione di Maria De Filippi contro Sara: la conduttrice è arrabbiata | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> U&D, dura reazione di Maria De Filippi contro Sara: la conduttrice è arrabbiata | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Ein betrunkener Fahrlehrer als Fahrzeugführer? - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Ein betrunkener Fahrlehrer als Fahrzeugführer? - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

ডঃ জাকির নায়েক কেন অ্যামেরিকা যেতে চান | Dr Zakir Naik Bangla - Duration: 6:14.

AK Computer Network

Have Done This Video

For more infomation >> ডঃ জাকির নায়েক কেন অ্যামেরিকা যেতে চান | Dr Zakir Naik Bangla - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

Grande Fratello Vip: Lory Del Santo tra i concorrenti dalla 2^ puntata | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> Grande Fratello Vip: Lory Del Santo tra i concorrenti dalla 2^ puntata | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

[Stella Jang] The Third Charm OST Part 1 - 제3의 매력 OST Part 1 | [MV] || The 3rd Charm OST Part 1 - Duration: 3:30.

Subscribe to Noise Daily

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét