Thứ Năm, 27 tháng 9, 2018

Youtube daily Sep 27 2018

All right, and here we go.

[music playing]

[laughing]

What is this?

[yelling]

I think you should try the first wiggly bit.

[moaning]

Oh, you didn't like it?

No, thanks. I'm good.

It tastes like gummy and spicy.

[laughing]

[moaning]

It tastes like candy. I swear, it tastes like candy.

What is this?

- What is this? - It's jelly!

A little homemade dried squid jerky.

Super tasty!

I don't know.

But it tastes meal gross!

It is meal gross.

This is a really gross meal.

[yelling]

[laughing]

How are you eating this stuff?

I wish I was a walrus so I could eat this all the time.

I agree.

[barking]

[laughing]

Yeah.

Yuck.

What? What do those look like to you?

Uh... steak?

I think that this is liver sausage from PAW Patrol.

Buddy, I think you're right.

Liver sausage!

PAW Patrol food.

That's power food.

This could make you really strong!

Are you sure we're really eating real doggie snacks?

- Yes we are! - Great!

Let's try it.

Oh, yes!

- That tastes really good! - Really?

Yeah.

These lovely liver links are liverific!

Hmm, yeah.

It tastes great.

[laughing]

Ah, you tricked me!

[laughing]

I like mine liver-free.

- It's delicious. - It's delicious? All right.

There we go, this is for you. Wanna try that one?

OK, you're gonna do the whole thing? You going for the home run?

[laughing]

Why does the PAW Patrol like to eat this?

You were a good pup and you saved the day!

[laughing]

[barking]

Oh!

What is that?

It's salad popsicles!

Salad popsicles?

Want a krill icer?

Refreshing and delicious!

And here we go.

[slurping]

Mm-mm. You should try it. You should try it.

I feel like Penny right now.

I feel like a penguin.

Penguins like this.

Maybe we can pretend to be penguins.

[moaning]

Uh-uh, uh-uh.

It's stuck. It's stuck.

Help me. Help me get it off.

[groaning]

- It tastes good? - Yeah, it tastes pretty good.

What do you think?

[laughing]

I don't like it.

It's like coconut. I think it's coconut.

Uh...

Do we have the same thing? Because she's enjoying it.

Yes, we do! Wait, let me taste it.

[laughing]

Goodbye forever, leaves.

- What? - Is that spaghetti?

It looks like spaghetti and something else.

Oh... what is that?

- Spaghetti! - Yeah, but what are these?

So what do you think these are?

Hmm, rice.

I didn't know that-- I thought that was cake.

I got spaghetti and... snowballs?

It's spaghetti and snowballs!

Like, I love spaghetti!

I wonder... if you'll love this.

[laughing]

[slurping]

Yup, that's spaghetti.

Yum!

[laughing]

[laughing]

Oh, God! Oh, God!

Oh God, you have to taste it!

- OK, OK, OK! - I'm serious!

I'm gonna taste it right now.

Sounds kind of gross.

But they seem to enjoy it.

I'm gonna put some on my napkin.

I don't know why you would do that.

But let's try!

[laughing]

Hmm!

It's a frosty snowball!

You can find more of your favorite shows

weekday mornings on Nickelodeon.

And everywhere you find Nick Jr.

For more infomation >> Funky Foods Taste Test w/ Real Parents & Kids 🦑Ft. PAW Patrol, Top Wing, Bubble Guppies 🍝 | Nick Jr - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

80+ Easy DIY Gutter and Frame Garden Ideas | DIY Garden - Duration: 10:49.

For more infomation >> 80+ Easy DIY Gutter and Frame Garden Ideas | DIY Garden - Duration: 10:49.

-------------------------------------------

Unknown And Lesser Known Facts of Rishi Kapoor - Duration: 4:26.

Unknown And Lesser Known Facts of Rishi Kapoor

For more infomation >> Unknown And Lesser Known Facts of Rishi Kapoor - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

I Love It EXCEPT it's just Adele Givens being Adele Givens - Duration: 0:33.

The trilogy the world never wanted has come to a thrilling end.

For more infomation >> I Love It EXCEPT it's just Adele Givens being Adele Givens - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

Where The Bears Are - Season 7: Episode 6 ASS PLAY BEARS - Duration: 9:53.

Oh, Devon, I cannot thank you enough for flying all the way from New York City

to personally deliver your brand new designer line of bathing suits.

Oh, that looks good. And jock straps, oh!

Anything for you, George.

Plus, I wanna make sure they fit just right.

- You are such the professional, Devon. - Yeah.

Just like that, Diego. Yeah, that's good.

Yeah, Conner, turn around, come over here.

Yeah, bend over.

Yeah, good boy, yeah.

Yeah.

-(moans quietly) -Devon? Devon?

Maybe it's time to take a little break, in private.

Oh, George, I think you're right.

Oh... Ohhh!

Oh, I don't think he made it.

♪Where the bears are We wanna be♪

SEASON 7: EPISODE 6 ASS PLAY BEARS

- George! - Hi, Sebastian.

You know, George, we've had our differences in the past,

but I really think our latest collaboration,

"Ass Play on the Orient Express," is gonna be a huge success.

Oh, me too, Sebastian.

Oh, with my incredible script

and your amazing direction, we can't miss.

You know, like Conner can't miss when he shoots his big, milky-white load

all over the faces of the other actors.

- Oh, God. - Okay, guys, this is it,

our big promotion for "Ass Play".

Now you're gonna be hosting, Sebastian. You know what you're gonna say?

Of course, Wood. You think I'd promote my grand opus without being prepared?

Well, great, great. All right, I think what we should do is start off

with a little dancing, a little go-go stuff,

and then we should move on to the scene work, right?

Now does everybody remember their lines?

Of course everybody remembers their lines, Wood.

We're all professionals.

Now fellas, no improvising.

I want every word from the script spoken ver-ba-tim, verbatim!

Yes, ma'am!

Are we actually shoving stuff up our asses today or not?

No! Are you crazy?

People have to pay to download the movie for that.

All right, everybody, put your hands in.

All right, one, two, three,

"Ass play!"

Well, what did the Palms Springs police say?

They're investigating, they're pouring over the Air Museum security footage.

Yeah, well, I'm scared shitless.

Somebody wants us dead. What are we gonna do?

Well, I called the agency,

and one of the field agents, Eric, thinks that the stalker

might be some disgruntled person from a past mission,

or something, I don't know. They're gonna look into it.

Are they sending bodyguards?

No. Why? I'm here.

(scoffs) Because you totally froze at the Air Museum, Todd.

What's the matter with you?

It was... It was just... It was a freak thing.

Nelson, it was just a freak thing and it's never gonna happen again.

All right? Would you get off my fucking back, all ready?

God. I'm going to get a drink.

Yeah? Well, I'm gonna... make some phone calls.

You got this? You got this!

Do it, Sebastian, go!

(laughs)

Good afternoon. Welcome to CCBC resort,

which has its new restaurant, Runway.

Check it out. It's amazing.

And welcome to Sporting Wood's promotional pool party

for my latest hardcore extravaganza,

"Ass Play on the Orient Express".

I'm very proud of "Ass Play".

It was a struggle getting it to happen.

But I truly believe that "Ass Play" is my greatest achievement yet.

Now, without further ado, I present the cast of "Ass Play"

and its author, George Ridgemont

in a special erotic presentation.

(techno music playing)

(men cheer)

Come on.

- Okay, back off! - Security! Security!

Uh-huh.

Look, I want those script changes to the pilot put in now

before we go back to shooting.

Just do it. God.

Hey, Nelson. Long time no see.

What the hell are you doing here?

I'm free now, haven't you heard?

No, I've heard.

I just can't believe it.

Why any court would let you out of prison is beyond me.

Oh no, no, I'm a new person now.

I meditate, I do yoga,

I'm toying with the idea of becoming a Buddhist.

Hey, you and I should chant together sometime.

Yeah, I'll pass.

You don't know anything about these threats that we've been getting, do you?

Threats? No, of course not.

I want you to stay the fuck away from me. I mean it, Cyril.

Always so hostile.

Namaste.

We now take you to a luxury train, heading across the scenic, snowy terrain

of Eastern Europe.

(applause)

What is the meaning of this?

I am world famous detective, Herpes Poor-Ho,

and there's been a murder,

right here on this very train.

Yes, a witness saw a suspect fleeing

with an incredible round, perfect ass.

This ass had a very specific birthmark.

And therefore, I must now inspect every ass on this train

to identify the suspect and possible killer.

You, sir, conductor, you are up first.

Let me see your ass.

Well, if you insist.

Ooh, it is so full and ample.

Wow, he's really checking out that ass.

Do you have a problem with me inspecting your ass?

Not at all.

Then turn around and present your ass to me.

You think Wood would sign my ass?

Hoo!

Very good, very nice.

Very nice, oh.

I really like this ass.

Oh, what's under here? Oh!

What are you hiding-- Oh, that is not the identifying birthmark.

That is just a tattoo.

You, sir, are not the killer.

My room is 240. I will see you there later.

I want you to call George Fouras at the network and tell him

that I'm not gonna show up to set

unless I get those changes.

God, these people!

Can't believe it. (sighs) All right, calm down. Don't have a heart attack, Nelson.

All right, go for a steam, go for a steam and relax.

All right.

Ahhh.

Ahhh.

Whoo!

Hey! Anybody out there?

Come on, it's hot! Help!

Help!

(muffled shouting)

Oh my God! I can't breathe!

(continues shouting and pounding on door)

Nelson! Nel...!

(groans) Hang on, honey!

Jesus Christ!

(gasps)

♪Where the bears are We wanna be♪

♪Where the bears are Where the bears are♪

For more infomation >> Where The Bears Are - Season 7: Episode 6 ASS PLAY BEARS - Duration: 9:53.

-------------------------------------------

Jesse McCartney Fights Jesse McCartney - Duration: 3:22.

- You want me to toughen up my image?

What, are you trying to tell me i'm lame?

- Exactly!

We need you to lose that

little weenie good boy Disney image

and show everyone that you're a grown up.

You fuck now!

Alright, think um,

Miley Cyrus.

With her titties out,

swinging from that wrecking ball, or,

big dick Bieber

pissing in a bucket.

How bout Shia LaBeouf

when he chained himself to those horses,

y'know cool stuff!

- Shia LaBeouf never chained himself to a horse.

- Maybe he did, maybe he didn't.

The point is,

we need you

to make headlines.

We need you to be a fuckin' badass.

- So, I need to become a different person?

cause...

I don't know if I can do that.

- Sorry to interrupt (Laughs)

(door closing)

Jesse, here are the tea and scones you asked for.

- Thank you.

- Uh

you ordered tea and scones?

What are you fucking British?

- James Bond is British.

Isn't he cool stuff?

- James Bond drinks martinis and kills people.

- ooh, I can make you a martini.

If that's what you want.

- No, you're gonna stay right there.

Jesse, we're gonna test out this new bad boy you.

And we're gonna pick up that scone

and I want you to throw it

at my assistant's face.

(grunts)

- I'm not gonna do that.

- Throw the scone.

- I don't wanna throw the scone.

I'd like to EAT the scone.

- Throw the fucking scone.

It's just a scone.

- You can throw the scone at me,

I honestly don't mind.

(suspenseful music)

(thud)

- Happy?

What are you doing?

Are you filming this?

- Check it out

- Dude, you're making me look like an asshole.

- This is gonna be good for you buddy,

trust me!

- Give me the phone back

- Dude

this is for your own good

trust me.

- Dude, give me the phone.

- Ah

(laughs)

- Give me the phone.

Dude, give me the phone!

(loud punch) - Oww

Fuck!

Aw, you just broke my face!

- Oh my god, i am so sorry.

- Did you get that?

(dramatic music)

- Noooooooooooo

(slow motion laughter)

- Fuck yeah

(slow motion laughter)

- You guys!

(loud guitar riff)

- What's up fam, it's your girl Gypsy Diarrhea

comin at ya with the steamiest celebrity gossip.

Superstar Jesse McCartney has apparently gone full on nutso

after reports have surfaced of him

physically attacking his manager

in his Hollywood office.

This new bad boy image

must be what's contributing to his merchandise sales skyrocketing,

cause according to this piece of paper,

he's sold exactly

a hundred million fanny packs.

Dude's killing it.

- I hate to admit it

but you were right.

That's a lot of fucking fanny packs...

- Yeah, no shit.

It's why you hired me.

No one knows the music business like i do.

For more infomation >> Jesse McCartney Fights Jesse McCartney - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Hello Its Halloween | Lego Dance | Scary Rhymes For Children | Kids Channel - Duration: 4:06.

Watch out..

The monsters around if your all alone give your friends a shouts...

The ghosts and the spooks coming out of the nooks

As your door bell ring can you here them sing..

Hello, It's Halloween

Hello, It's Halloween

Hello, It's Halloween

Hello, It's Halloween

The air is cool and the moon is full turn on the light before the vampire bite

The witches are cooking the zombies are looking..

As your door bell ring can you hear them sing...

Hello, It's Halloween

Hello, It's Halloween

Hello, It's Halloween

Hello, It's Halloween

Watch out

The monsters around if your all alone give your friends a shouts...

The ghosts and the spooks coming out of the nooks.

As your door bell ring can you hear them sing...

The air is cool and the moon is full turn on the light before the vampire bite

The witches are cooking the zombies are looking..

As your door bell ring can you here them sing.

Hello, It's Halloween

Hello, It's Halloween

Hello, It's Halloween

Hello, It's Halloween

For more infomation >> Hello Its Halloween | Lego Dance | Scary Rhymes For Children | Kids Channel - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

'Night School' Star Kevin Hart Talks Parenting And Turning 40 | TODAY - Duration: 4:36.

For more infomation >> 'Night School' Star Kevin Hart Talks Parenting And Turning 40 | TODAY - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

Married at First Sight: Tristan Kicks Mia Out (Season 7, Episode 13) | Lifetime - Duration: 5:03.

For more infomation >> Married at First Sight: Tristan Kicks Mia Out (Season 7, Episode 13) | Lifetime - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

How Meghan Markle's life has changed in the past year - Duration: 4:39.

For more infomation >> How Meghan Markle's life has changed in the past year - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Nightwatch Nation: Coffee Cups and Superheroes (Season 1, Episode 6) | A&E - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> Nightwatch Nation: Coffee Cups and Superheroes (Season 1, Episode 6) | A&E - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Veggie Balls with Cream Sauce (Recipe) - Duration: 5:25.

Veggie Balls (Grönsaksbullar) with Cream Sauce

All ingredients & quantitative data are listed & linked in the infobox below.

Welcome to a new video...

...today I shwo you a delicious recipe for veggie balls called "Grönsaksbullar"

...as an alternative to the famous Swedish "Köttbullar"...

...first we have to prepare our vegetables...

...for that peel off an onion & 1 - 2 clove(s) garlic & chop finely...

...next, cut ½ red bell pepper into small dices...

...& finally use agrater to shred a large carrot...

...then heat up a pan adding a dash oil...

...add the prepared veggies to the pan...

...& sweat them until glassy for about 2 - 3 minutes over medium heat, while stirring occasionally...

...afterwards remove the pan from heat...

...& briefly set aside...

...now coarsely chop a handful of fresh parsley...

...also drain a can chickpeas, transfer to a tall container...

...& use a blender to puree until creamy...

...next, give chickpea puree along with parsley, 75 grams corn, 75 grams green peas (frozen)...

...the veggie mix, 75 grams breadcrumbs, 25 grams flour, 1 heaping teaspoon cajun spice mix...

...& a good pinch of salt & pepper in a mixing bowl...

...& mix with your hands for about 2 - 3 minutes...

...until well combined...

...now we can start to shape about 25 veggie balls...

...for that get a bit of the veggie mixture...

...thoroughly knead together with your hands...

...so the veggie balls will not fall apart while frying...

...& then shape into small balls while rolling between your palms...

...that's what the "Grönsaksbullar" should look like...

...place the done veggie balls on a plate or baking sheet & set aisde until frying...

...if that's donoe we can go on with the cream sauce...

...first heat up a saucepan over medium heat adding 10 grams butter...

...once the butter is melted & starts to foam add 10 grams flour...

...whisk together & sweat with a constant stir for about 1 minute...

...then deglaze with 250 milliliters cream & 150 milliliter vegetable stock...

...stir together until lumping free...

...bring to a boil & allow to simmer for 2 - 3 minutes...

...finally add a tablespoon ajvar & season with salt & pepper to taste...

...give the ssauce a last good stir...

...& once the sauce reaches a creamy consistency remove from heat & set aside until serving covered with a lid...

...gon on with the veggie balls by heating up a large frying pan with a good dash of oil...

...once the oil is hot...

...add the veggie balls in batches to the pan...

...& fry them for about 6 - 7 minutes over medium heat until brown & crispy...

...turning or tossing the balls from time to time...

...afterwards we are ready to dish up...

...arrange the veggie balls & cream sauce on plates...

...& serve along with mashed potatoes & cranberries...

...I hope you liked the video...

...I wish you a good appetite...

...have fun cooking & see you next video!

For more infomation >> Veggie Balls with Cream Sauce (Recipe) - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube SEO: Why It Can HURT Your Channel (And 3 Ways to Fix It) - Duration: 4:04.

For more infomation >> YouTube SEO: Why It Can HURT Your Channel (And 3 Ways to Fix It) - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

vrchat with my new chatbot - Duration: 21:03.

For more infomation >> vrchat with my new chatbot - Duration: 21:03.

-------------------------------------------

InfoDrop - Problem #2 with PPC campaigns - Duration: 1:42.

(funky music)

- Let's keeping talking about top three most common problems

that I saw that small businesses made

with their pay-per-click campaigns.

Number two, budget.

You have to invest to see results.

Not because you have a small budget doesn't mean

that you can't have a healthy pay-per-click account.

Just make sure that you are focused about

perhaps what service or what product,

maybe even one or two key words that you can invest on.

You have a lot of resources out there for free

that can help you identify

what would be the ideal minimum bid that you need to have

or the minimum budget that you need to have

to keep your campaigns running.

And remember, whenever you're in doubt,

just do a search, and you will get the result.

You need also to manage your expectations.

You cannot expect to spend a few cents

and appear on the top of the page results

in any search engine,

especially if you're in a very competitive vertical.

So don't be afraid.

Go ahead and do a little bit of an investigation,

which you can also do before you spend any money

on your pay-per-click campaigns.

If you have any questions or any comments,

please add them in the comments sections below,

and I'll be very happy to reply.

If you would like to hear more tips,

just subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Thank you.

(funky music)

For more infomation >> InfoDrop - Problem #2 with PPC campaigns - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

La hipótesis de Riemann y los problemas del mileno - Duration: 6:41.

For more infomation >> La hipótesis de Riemann y los problemas del mileno - Duration: 6:41.

-------------------------------------------

Brett Kavanaugh Hearing: Could Republicans Change Their Mind? | TODAY - Duration: 4:18.

For more infomation >> Brett Kavanaugh Hearing: Could Republicans Change Their Mind? | TODAY - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

6 Kavanaugh supporters publicly turn on him in wake of allegations - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> 6 Kavanaugh supporters publicly turn on him in wake of allegations - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

O que leva alguém à desonestidade? - Duration: 5:25.

For more infomation >> O que leva alguém à desonestidade? - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

Great Opportunity To Travel Russia Visa Without Agent & Requirements 2018 - Duration: 5:15.

Subscribe Now

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét