Thứ Năm, 11 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 12 2018

hurricane Michels assault on the Florida Panhandle in the United States has now

left at least six people dead rescue services

are beginning to assess the full impact of the storm which made landfall on

Wednesday images show towns left in ruins with empty foundations toppled

trees and ripped out power lines more than four hundred and eighty six

thousand customers are said to be without electricity in Florida Alabama

and Georgia Michael is now a tropical storm and is heading northeast past the

Carolinas

For more infomation >> Hurricane Michael leaves 6 dead - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Hurricane Leaves Panama City Residents Desperate To Reunite With Families | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> Hurricane Leaves Panama City Residents Desperate To Reunite With Families | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

'Horn Doctor' Keeping Jazz Alive In Kansas City | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> 'Horn Doctor' Keeping Jazz Alive In Kansas City | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Rapper Kanye West Delivers 10-Minute Monologue In President Trump Meeting | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> Rapper Kanye West Delivers 10-Minute Monologue In President Trump Meeting | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

President Donald Trump Suggests Missing Saudi Journalist May No Longer Be Alive | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> President Donald Trump Suggests Missing Saudi Journalist May No Longer Be Alive | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Speak Out On #MeToo Movement | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Speak Out On #MeToo Movement | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Repartidores independientes de Amazon denuncian abuso laboral | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> Repartidores independientes de Amazon denuncian abuso laboral | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Video Shows White Homeowner Shooting At Black Teen Asking For Directions | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> Video Shows White Homeowner Shooting At Black Teen Asking For Directions | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

U.S., Russian Astronauts In 'Good Condition' After Booster Rocket Failure Prompts | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> U.S., Russian Astronauts In 'Good Condition' After Booster Rocket Failure Prompts | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Chrome Enterprise 導入事例 - 株式会社ノジマ - Duration: 1:44.

For better systems operation, I thought it was very important to change from previous PC devices to a highly secure cloud service.

Chromebook was the best option for us because we have many stores.

Nojima was founded in Kanagawa. Next year will be the 60th anniversary.

Currently, the number of stores is over 600 in the whole group in Japan.

With more than 600 stores, there are a few thousand PC devices used throughout.

The last time we replaced all the PC devices, it took six months to provision the machines.

Our mission was to alleviate this burden.

Currently, we have introduced about 340 Chromebooks into headquarters and stores.

It has been a dramatic change in machine provisioning and cost.

Before, it took about 5 or 6 hours to set up one computer. Now, with Chromebook, it took less than 10 minutes.

Even the cost was reduced to about 60%, which is a huge difference.

Chromebook can connect to the POS system, handy scanner.

Chromebook can run business applications on the web; it is just useful in many ways.

There are 4,500 PC devices in the group as well as tablets used by sales representatives outside the office.

If we can unify these PC devices on Chromebook, we think that they will be a great force.

I want to advance forward while listening to the voice of everyone working.

For more infomation >> Chrome Enterprise 導入事例 - 株式会社ノジマ - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Módulo bluetooth controlado con app android - Duration: 11:05.

For more infomation >> Módulo bluetooth controlado con app android - Duration: 11:05.

-------------------------------------------

Why there's so many bizarre things in Japan? | Ask Vivs #4 (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) • Vivian Uru - Duration: 4:44.

Hey guys, genki?

This is Vivian from vivian uru channel and welcome! ^^

Today I'd like to bring you another Ask Vivs! #4 =D

YAY!

Today's question is from our friend canal do marcão who made this question:

Oh well x]

Thank you so much for taking part on this segment, Marcão kun!

If you want to know my opinion about this question,, stay tuned! ^^

If you just got here,, make sure to subscribe to the channel and activate the notification bell

so you won't miss more videos like this one, okay?

Are you ready for today's video?

Here comes the intro!

Here we go then!

As for the earthquakes,, there's some rumors that Godzilla has been kinda busy,,

taking care of a hotel in Tokyo as you can see in this image xD

Just kidding xD

But I've posted 2 very interesting videos about the reason why earthquakes happen in Japan often,,

and I also explain,, what is the secret of Japan recovering so quickly from these natural disasters.

And as a bonus,,

I talk a little bit about my experience with earthquakes in Japan.

Don't miss it cause both videos are really interesting.

I'll leave the link of the videos in description box and cards in case you want to check it, okay?

But answering the question of the reason why Japan has so many "bizarre" things,,

I think one of the main reasons would be the cultural difference.

Our culture is totally different from the Japanese,,

so the way we absorb or interpret things,, end up being different from the Japanese people in my opinion.

That's why there's the word cultural shock after all, right?

What is bizarre for you may not be bizarre for the other person and vice and versa.

And it also could be a way of get people's attention.

Twas so impactful that it stuck in your mind after all!

I've found many stuff strange at first when I moved to Japan but I've got used to things gradually.

But I confess that I still find strange a couple of things.

In case of TV shows,,

the thing of comedians who are the tsukkomi who plays the role of the serious guy beating the head of the boke who are the ones who talk nonsense for example,

is a standard model of the Japanese comedians and is something that still bothers me until today.

I found weird the TV shows that had games, competitions, pranks

that were beyond the level of hardcore.

but what I could understand is that many of the artists submit to these things

because they end up stealing the scene, directing the attention of the public to them,

and as a result, they end up gaining more spotlight.

But I gotta say that it's all very different from what you see on Brazilian TV.

And if the Japanese people watched the Brazilian TV shows,, I think they would find them bizarre too.

I showed Gugu's show to my Japanese friend when Hanson came to Brazil,,

and she found bizarre the dancers dancing behind some weird choreography that didn't match the music lol!

So yeah, like I said,, the feeling of oddness comes from the cultural difference.

There are also Japanese commercials that are known worldwide for being bizarre, right?

Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar has took part of it already lol!

I laugh every time I watch Messi's commercials xD

Cristiano Ronaldo's commercial gives you the WTF feeling x]

As for Neymar's commercials,, looks like they've got inspired by the Brazilian TV shows

adding the back dancers xD

I will leave the links of these commercials in the description in case you haven't seen them yet.

As for the bizarre products,,

I hope I'll manage to show you if I find some at Liberdade,,

or when I'll visit Japan, okay?

Well, that's all for today's video and I hope you enjoyed!

Make sure to leave your question in case you want to take a part on Ask Viv's segment! =]

Just so you know that I'm answering the question in arrival order, okay?

That's why you need to subscribe to the channel and activate the notification bell

so you won't miss my answer to you ^^

Alright?

That's all for today's video!

Thank you so much for watching and I hope to see you in the next video!

Big kisses and mata ne~! <3

For more infomation >> Why there's so many bizarre things in Japan? | Ask Vivs #4 (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) • Vivian Uru - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

너를 뚱뚱하게 만드는 나쁜 습관. - Duration: 8:02.

For more infomation >> 너를 뚱뚱하게 만드는 나쁜 습관. - Duration: 8:02.

-------------------------------------------

Nourn Rithy - Advice Before Buying House With Paying Deposit - Duration: 12:21.

Nourn Rithy - Advice Before Buying House With Paying Deposit

For more infomation >> Nourn Rithy - Advice Before Buying House With Paying Deposit - Duration: 12:21.

-------------------------------------------

News Cringe Moments Compilation Reaction - Duration: 9:15.

Drop like on this video if you guys enjoyed

Comment down below your thoughts in your opinions about the video. Make sure to subscribe

With those dedications on so you stayed on will fight on every single video also follow my social media

So stay tuned for updates for incoming videos. Thank you

But supplies still crabs here what MACT another reaction so we'll be reacting to news cringe

moments compilation buy cringe

so I just got home from school and

I'm home alone right now. So it's a good thing that I'm home alone

so there won't be no background noise in this video video upload like

last year on December

like almost during Christmas, so

yeah, and plus I don't watch the news that much but

Whatever let's just get into the reaction make sure you guys subscribe to cringe and credits to

The original video make sure you watch the original video first before you come back to see my reaction

So other than that, let's begin in 3 2 1 let's go

Soundcheck madison brooks reporting. I'm not getting any sound

Just random goin live sound check sounds that good

She kind of looks creep down

Oh my god, that looks painful

Well, this is something that you don't see it every day

The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop cause I shop

pizza

yeah pieces piece of shop and says

Can you make me one with everything?

What's that oh

Yes, you know what I mean

Can you make me one with everything

I knew that wouldn't work

It's nature that's what it is

What does happen there

That's a 20% jump in sales compared to the prior year you know, why

cuz they sell sex toys and

Walmart can't or won't sell sex toys Amazon does a friend of mine works in the warehouse

He says they sell a ton of them. Yeah. I'm just telling you how it is. They're trying a breakfast

Well, yeah, but nobody else will tell you this, but that's the reason okay. All right. Thanks for watching Channel 2

This is mostly like kind of bloopers if I could say

Thanks, well instead of shoveling snow and dealing with the bitter cold, are you dreaming of fishing or boating? Ah, yes

That sounds at least the boating part sounds good. You can get a taste of summer the weekend at the State Fairgrounds

And definitely the place to be thinking about summer, especially if you are the outdoorsy type, I'm Stephanie. So VR and coming up

Lawson and the boogie-woogie man

You know, it's live TV

What can you say?

All right, buddy regard you and then it would be posted all around and you it'll happen in your office

Yeah, possibly you don't think so. Well, it depends, you know, you know, I've got some time and a camera. Why don't you stop by?

No, okay

Do you think that with American Idol so we barely home it on get me going on this Sam? How do I do this?

Judy I'm out of here

And that's it

Saturday and tickets are $15 for adults

There's apparently they're the most popular creatures right now. We're

Breeding those little guys are cute and cuddly looking and the Beavers I've seen are bigger

Yeah, and they don't look as friendly so I don't know. Maybe I've seen my beavers in the wrong place

Absolutely, so you did show me on your chest where you were shot. Are we able to see that right now or

Okay. So what dude do you know? What happened? Do you know who do you know why they would have done this?

I don't know what's going on man. I just know news Fridays when we do

Also other stuff. Oh, no. All right. Well, I'm here and what's your name?

Are very committed so commit

Because I want to get there by the time everything tips off

So I'm gonna hand the microphone over to my buddy Danny here and go welcome. All right, Paul get you inside. Enjoy that game

we'll see you back here at

Oh

My god

Oh, man

So under that guys, I hope you guys didn't enjoy my reaction so

Most of these clips, I thought it was funny and quite enjoyable

so come down below if you guys enjoy my reaction and original video and

Also, give me come down your thoughts and your opinion about my reaction in the original video itself, so

Make sure you drop like in this video come down below and subscribe to the channel

We're only need 12 more until

500 I may either do by montage and

Probably a surprise. I will make a video really soon about the surprise

so

Yeah, and don't forget you guys will turn on that pull sonication bells from you stay notified on every single video on the channel

So all that guys think you got so much watching and I will see you guys in the next video

Goodbye, everyone

For more infomation >> News Cringe Moments Compilation Reaction - Duration: 9:15.

-------------------------------------------

All Sports vs Athletes Buddy | Kick The Buddy - Duration: 7:13.

Welcome to my video

Thank you for this video view

Like, sub, share, support my channel.

Thank you very much

For more infomation >> All Sports vs Athletes Buddy | Kick The Buddy - Duration: 7:13.

-------------------------------------------

Where have I been? State of the channel. - Duration: 3:59.

Hey, there. It's Diane, the nursing geek. Just a quick video because I haven't

made one in ages and mostly to say this channel has not vanished from my radar.

It's just been incredibly busy! I've been teaching an online class that compresses

an entire semester into seven weeks, which means not only non-stop work for

the students but non-stop grading for me.

So that's why I really haven't had time to do any video and I thought I was

going to have time in August to do some things in advance... that didn't happen.

so I do intend to do some Preptober videos. Um, I am going to the GLMA Annual Conference &

Nursing Summit next week. And years ago, like literally it's two possibly three

years ago, I had said I was going to do a vlog-ish thing on going to professional

conferences. Never quite pulled that together. I'm going to attempt that again.

I do still have another nurse-y info for writers video planned on projectile

wounds. And on a completely different note I'm attempting to learn how to

record "let's play" videos. They will not go on this channel. I actually created a

separate channel called "Nursing Geek Games," because that's so far removed from

any of the content on this channel. I mean this channel is a mishmash of

different content, anyway, but that's even further removed. But I have been watching

a lot of "let's play" videos, and I've gotten some ideas for how those

techniques could be useful for creating some of my online course content. So, I

should probably learn how to do that if I think that's going to be useful. So, I

will - once that there's actually anything on that channel, I will link it so that

you can check it out if you want to, but I won't add it in here because it's it's

way far removed from authoring-nursey stuff. Although being that it's gaming, it

is still geeky! Speaking of geekiness, yes my poor exploding TARDIS painting was

apparently shaken off the wall by construction we have going on here at

the university. I think it's going to stay there or somewhere that's not the

wall until after the construction is done and I find a better way to hang it.

That is about it for now. Really short and sweet other than to just throw out

there that, yes I am doing NaNoWriMo, so that's why I will be doing a Preptober

video (or videos) of some kind. And what's going to be different about this year is...

I think I'm actually attempting an original novel instead of a

transformative work - because that's not a terrifying prospect at all.

And on that note, I hope you have a great day, and I will see you next time.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét