Thứ Tư, 17 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 17 2018

WordPress is much more than just another blogging platform.

In fact, popular websites like TechCrunch and BBC America use WordPress to attract and

host millions of search visitors every single month.

But using WordPress out of the box won't cut it if you want to reach that kind of scale.

You need to make sure that your site speed is lightning fast and that your technical

SEO is structurally sound.

And in this video, you're about to learn exactly how to do that from the ground up.

Stay tuned.

[music]

What's up SEOs, Sam Oh here with Ahrefs, the SEO tool that helps you grow your search traffic,

research your competitors, and dominate your niche.

Now this is the second part in our WordPress SEO series.

And we've already covered a lot of the basic setup and how to create SEO-friendly posts and pages.

In this tutorial, we're going to cover a lot of the technical SEO aspects, particularly

with page speed, duplicate content, and internal linking, all within WordPress.

Let's get to it.

Before we begin, I'm going to run a full site audit on my website using Ahrefs Site Audit tool.

And I'll occasionally make reference back to some of the reports, which will help us

identify which pages to fix.

The first thing we're going to do is configure our WordPress site for optimal speed and performance.

And this is important because Google has officially stated that page speed is a ranking factor

in their algorithm for both desktop and mobile.

So for site speed, we're setting up the framework, which would include things like caching, compression,

CDNs, and minification.

And there are 3 plugins that I use specifically to boost my site speed.

The first one is W3 Total Cache.

With WordPress caching, you're essentially creating static versions of your posts and

pages so it can be rendered quickly by browsers.

And since you're probably not updating these every day, it should result in faster load

times, and a better user experience.

After you've installed the plugin, you'll see a new menu in the left sidebar called "Performance."

If you go to the general settings, you'll see the main settings I have enabled are:

Page Cache, Minify, Browser Cache, and CDN.

And you can see short descriptions of what each one does under the checkbox.

To customize each of these options, you can go to the corresponding submenu in the sidebar.

Now, it's important to note that what works for my site's speed won't necessarily work

for yours.

And there are way too many variables to consider like your server set up - i.e.

Apache vs NGINX vs Engintron,

i.e. your hosting plan - i.e. shared vs VPS vs dedicated and more.

So rather than going through every single setting for this site, I'll leave a link to the

screenshots of my W3 Total Cache settings in the description.

The second plugin I use is called ShortPixel.

And this one automatically compresses and optimizes images when you upload them to your server.

So if you look at my media library, you'll see that there were some images uploaded,

and ShortPixel automatically compressed these by quite a lot without compromising image quality.

And the final plugin I use is called Speed Booster Pack.

After you've installed it, you can access it by hovering over settings, then choosing

the plugin name in the submenu.

The one that I want to touch on here is lazy load images.

Now by enabling this option, it only loads images as it's needed.

For example, when you load this page, images that are further down in the page will only

load as you scroll to its location.

Play around with these settings, and as you update them, you should see your home page

load stats beside it.

You can also use a tool like Pingdom's Full Page Test, which will show you the page load

times and performance optimization tips.

Just make sure to ping your page from the same location to get more accurate representations

of page speed.

Site Audit tool also tracks page speed over time, so let's go to our report in Site Audit

in Ahrefs and see if there are any pages that load particularly slow.

So I'll head on over to the Performance report.

And here, you can see that there are 5 pages that have a loading time of greater than 2 seconds.

So I'll click on that, which will show us the results in Data Explorer.

The first result is one that gets organic traffic, and it looks like the time to first

byte as well as the file size seem higher than I'd like.

So I'll copy the URL and paste it into Google Page Speed Insights.

And the results seem pretty good for the most part.

Now scrolling down, you'll see some suggestions to optimize images.

If your pages have issues with images, CSS, or JavaScript, then you should see a link

at the bottom of the page to download optimized versions for this page.

So I would just download the optimized versions of these images, and replace them in the post.

Now, doing this for all of your pages may take some time, so start with pages that get

organic traffic, and move down the list from there if you're really obsessed with speed.

Alright, so our site is nice and speedy which is great for Google and for the user experience.

Next is to add internal links to pass link equity to pages you want to rank.

Using this custom filter in Data Explorer, I'm able to identify URLs that aren't a part

of the page archive, have less than 3 internal links pointing at them, and return a 200 response code.

And it looks like there are 131 URLs on this website.

Looking through the list, the vast majority are ones that I planned to delete, but I'm

sure there are others that we plan to keep and rank higher.

Now, let's order the pages by organic traffic in descending order.

And this one on borax vs. boric acid seems like a good one.

So I'll go to the "All Posts" page and use the search box here and search for the keyword

"borax", to see if there are any posts I can link from to my "borax vs. boric acid" post.

And it looks like this one on cleaning with essential oils includes that keyword in the post.

Alternatively, you can do this in Google by searching for site:yourdomain.com and then

adding your keyword or multiple keywords by using the "OR" search operator.

And you'll see that we now have 15 pages that match your search query since Google is searching

through all indexed pages, which includes both posts and pages.

Another very cool yet effective way to use internal links in WordPress is to add a "Popular

Articles" widget.

Now, these might be pages that you've found to convert particularly well or pages that you

want to rank higher in Google.

Looking at Backlinko's blog, you'll see that he's done that here with some of his bigger guides.

You can also take this tactic a step farther and install a plugin called "Custom Sidebars."

This lets you insert a custom sidebar configuration on any post or page.

For example, you may want to include a custom sidebar with links to other articles or product

pages that are relevant to the content in the post.

Now, these kinds of tips aren't something that you have to do.

In fact, Ahrefs blog and a lot of other popular blogs don't do this.

But from my experience, I've found it to work well.

The last thing I want to go through deals with duplicate content issues.

Now, in the first video, I briefly touched on installing the Yoast SEO plugin and setting

up your sitemap.

And everything else works pretty good out of the box, but there are a few advanced features

that deal with indexation and it will help you avoid creating unwanted duplicate pages.

So first, hover over the Yoast settings and choose Titles/Metas and we'll make sure that a few

settings are in place.

Go to the "Post Types" settings and make sure that your meta robots settings for both pages

and posts are unchecked, which will ensure that all of your blog posts and pages are

set to get indexed by default.

Personally, I set the Media settings as "noindex, follow," because WordPress will often create

separate media pages, like this, that have nothing more than just the image.

And this would certainly be classified as thin content.

Next, head on over to the "Taxonomies" tab.

In most cases, you'll want to noindex the tags and formats option.

Tags on WordPress have essentially no SEO value.

It's more of a way to categorize your posts, which I don't see too many sites doing now.

For example, if you look at this tag page, it just lists a couple blog posts that can

be accessed on their blog archive page.

And there's no real value in telling Google to index the tag page too.

The other one is Сategories.

Now, this one is debatable.

Some people prefer not to index these pages, while others will try to rank them.

And in my opinion, if you're using breadcrumbs like these, or use your categories as navigation

items like many large publications do, then I would recommend leaving them as indexable

in most cases.

Or if you think that people will find value in discovering them in Google, then leave

them as is.

I wouldn't stress too much about this unless you're creating thousands of pages that can

potentially lead to issues with crawl budget, faceted navigation, or devaluing the link equity.

Next is the "Archives" tab.

Here, you'll actually find a section on avoiding duplicate content.

Since this site is a single author blog, I've chosen to noindex both the author archives

and date-based archives.

And the reason being, if you leave this to be indexed by Google, your blog homepage or

list of posts will be identical to the author archive.

Finally is the "Other" tab.

Here, I recommend noindexing your archive subpages.

And you can see in the example, that this would be on an archive page with a URL like /page/2.

In fact, Google made a video on the best practices regarding pagination, and they recommended

a few different options.

The best one in my opinion, was to create a "view-all" function and for all archive

pages, to include a canonical tag to the "view-all" page.

There were certain conditions that should be met like the amount of time it takes to

render the page, but I'll let you watch that full video if this is a concern that you have.

The last thing you should know regarding WordPress indexation is that you can noindex

specific pages or posts.

Just scroll down to the Yoast SEO settings on the page that you want to noindex, click

on the gear icon, and then select "noindex" from the dropdown.

This may be advisable for pages that you don't want to be in Google's index like a

landing page that you're split testing or a page within your email or sales funnel.

If you want to dig deeper into duplicate content issues, then go to the "Content Quality" report

within Ahrefs' Site Audit tool, and for this website, you'll see that there are only green

clusters of duplicate pages, which means that the canonical is matching.

Something that you'll want to be on the lookout for are bad duplicates or where a canonical

is not set, as you can see for this WordPress website.

Now, there's a lot more to technical SEO than what I've shown you here.

But by combining WordPress with some of these plugins and techniques, you should be able

to speed up your website and prevent a lot of easily avoidable duplicate content issues.

Now if you've found this video helpful, make sure to like, share, and subscribe. And let me know if

there's anything I missed in the comments specific to doing search engine optimization

with WordPress.

So keep grinding away and I'll see you in the next tutorial.

For more infomation >> Wordpress SEO: Advanced Technical SEO Made Easy - Duration: 10:07.

-------------------------------------------

ЧТО НЕ ТАК С SAMSUNG GALAXY A9? - Duration: 9:20.

For more infomation >> ЧТО НЕ ТАК С SAMSUNG GALAXY A9? - Duration: 9:20.

-------------------------------------------

Radio Star Delilah Opens Up About Family And New Book | Megyn Kelly TODAY - Duration: 15:22.

For more infomation >> Radio Star Delilah Opens Up About Family And New Book | Megyn Kelly TODAY - Duration: 15:22.

-------------------------------------------

Aitor, Humbria - Cada Vez (Videoclip Oficial) - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> Aitor, Humbria - Cada Vez (Videoclip Oficial) - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Lil Duval Ain't Going Back And Forth With You, He's Living His Best Life! | Hip Hop Awards 2018 - Duration: 4:14.

Yo, Duval.

I told you when that record came

out you was gonna be poppin'.

Yeah, you did.

Man, they got you crackin' in

California, man.

I am, I am.

And they say you hittin' over

in Europe.

I am.

And I just got the word that

you slidin' and ridin' over

there in Canada, man.

Yeah.

You hitting everywhere you

go, man.

You got 'em smilin', whilin',

and profilin'.

What you gonna do next, man?

[ Sighs ] What am I gonna do?

What can I do?

♪ What we fittin' to do? ♪

♪ What we fittin' to do? ♪

♪ What we fittin' to do? ♪

♪ We gon' start this thing

off right ♪

♪ Uh-huh! ♪

♪ Duval in the [bleep]

house ♪

Let's go! Oh!

♪ Eh, eh, eh, eh, do it,

baby, stick it, baby ♪

♪ Eh, eh, eh, eh, do it, baby,

stick it, baby ♪

♪ Stick with it, you're gonna

go ♪

♪ Let me hear you say ♪

♪ Smile [bleep] ♪

♪ Eh, eh, do it ♪

♪ I'm livin' my best life ♪

♪ Everybody say ♪

♪ I ain't goin' back and

forth with you ♪

♪ I'm livin' my best life ♪

♪ Everybody say ♪

♪ I ain't goin' back and

forth with you ♪

♪ I'm livin' my best life ♪

♪ Everybody say ♪

♪ I ain't goin' back and

forth with you ♪

♪ I'm livin' my best life ♪

♪ Everybody say ♪

♪ I ain't goin' back and

forth with you ♪

Come on!

♪ You got a lot to be smilin'

for ♪

♪ You better smile [bleep] ♪

Come on!

♪ So what the [bleep] you be

wilin' for? ♪

♪ Smile [bleep] ♪

♪ You better ♪

Come on!

♪ I get my grin on ♪

♪ I'm smilin' [bleep] 'cause I

always get my win on ♪

♪ I been on so many different

stages ♪

♪ Graced a couple of a hundred

magazine pages ♪

♪ Made people smile everywhere

that I went ♪

♪ I even put it on the first

black President ♪

♪ It's evident I'm hot as a

Crock-Pot ♪

♪ With a big-ass smile like

Mr. Hotspot ♪

♪ Here we go, here we go! ♪

♪ You got a lot be smilin'

for ♪

♪ Everybody ♪

♪ Smile [bleep] ♪

Come on!

♪ So what the [bleep] is you

wilin' for ♪

♪ Smile [bleep] ♪

♪ Smile [bleep] ♪

Let's go!

♪ If you breathin', you

achievin' ♪

♪ Smile [bleep] ♪

♪ Smile [bleep] ♪

Let's go!

♪ We havin' fun this evenin',

believe me ♪

Creep down with it!

Creep down!

♪ I'm livin' my best life ♪

♪ Creep down, creep down ♪

♪ I ain't goin' back and

forth with you ♪

♪ I'm livin' my best life ♪

♪ Creep down, creep down ♪

♪ I ain't goin' back and

forth with you ♪

♪ I'm livin' my best life ♪

What?!

♪ I ain't goin' back and

forth with you ♪

♪ Everybody say ♪

♪ I'm livin' my best life ♪

Let's go!

Ball Greezy!

Where you at?!

♪ Huh, huh?♪

♪ Put your middle fingers up in

the air ♪

♪ And show the hater you don't

even once cared ♪

♪ We be fittin' to get another

bag this year ♪

♪ My ex [bleep] you can have

that there ♪

Let's go!

♪ Eh, this year, bad vibes

be cut off ♪

♪ Mo' trips, new chicks with no

drawers ♪

♪ Mo' drinks, mo' smoke in mo'

cars ♪

♪ Mo' shows with Duval and

Snoop Dogg ♪

♪ Look, I ain't tryna throw no

shade ♪

♪ 'Cause I can't see them in my

lane ♪

♪ As long as my rent gettin'

paid ♪

♪ I could care less what a

[bleep] think, huh?

♪ You in the club every night

with no drawers ♪

♪ Just smile [bleep] ♪

♪ Just smile [bleep] ♪

♪ Come on ♪

♪ Eatin' good on the

food-stamp card ♪

♪ Just smile [bleep] ♪

♪ Just smile [bleep] ♪

♪ Come on ♪

♪ You made a killin' last

year on fraud ♪

♪ Just smile [bleep] ♪

♪ Just smile [bleep] ♪

♪ If you know you ain't goin'

to work tomorr' ♪

♪ Just smile [bleep] ♪

Here we go!

♪ I'm livin' my best life ♪

Hey! Hey!

♪ I ain't goin' back and

forth with you ♪

What?!

♪ I'm livin' my best life ♪

Let's go!

♪ I ain't goin' back and

forth with you ♪

What?!

♪ I'm livin' my best life ♪

♪ Huh, huh ♪

♪ I ain't goin' back and

forth with you ♪

♪ I'm livin' my best life ♪

Let's go!

♪ I ain't goin' back and

forth with you ♪

Here we go! Yo!

♪ You got a lot to be smilin'

for ♪

♪ Smile, just smile ♪

Let's go!

♪ So what the [bleep] you be

wilin' for? ♪

♪ Smile, just smile ♪

Come on!

♪ If you breathin', you

achievin' ♪

♪ Just smile, just smile ♪

Let's go!

We havin' fun this evenin',

believe me ♪

♪ Just smile, just smile ♪

Go, Duval!

Go, Duval!

Go, Duval!

Go, Duval!

Go, Duval!

Go, Duval!

Go, Duval!

Go, Duval!

Go, Duval!

Go, Duval!

Go, Duval!

Go, Duval!

Go, Duval!

Look at that!

[ Cheers and applause ]

Y'all give it up for

Lil Duval, y'all!

For more infomation >> Lil Duval Ain't Going Back And Forth With You, He's Living His Best Life! | Hip Hop Awards 2018 - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Do Your Characters Control You? (Writer Wednesday) [CC] - Duration: 2:55.

Hello Writer and welcome back to my life.

It's Writer Wednesday, where I give you my best tips and advice on the art and the

business of writing and tell you how I do what I do as an indie author.

As always, these questions come from my five dollar patrons on Patreon, and today's question

comes to us from patron Gerald Hornsby, who asks: Do your characters tell YOU the story?

Who controls them, anyway?

So, a lot of writers claim to be controlled by their characters, or at least to be sort

of "forced into" decisions by their characters.

I, uh…I don't buy it.

Okay, so as with any piece of writing advice, we have to see how this could help or how

it could hold you back.

And in my own personal experience, which I will acknowledge might not necessarily be

universal, YOU are the one who puts the words into your manuscript.

You create the character.

You create the world in which the character exists, and you create the story that takes

place in that world.

If I sat and waited for my characters to tell me stories, there would be no books of Underrealm.

I put the idea that characters tell YOU the story in the same advice box as the idea that

you have to wait for inspiration to write.

If that's how someone prefers to write, and they actually WRITE, and they create good

art that way, power to them, I guess.

But I haven't personally come across anyone for whom it was viable advice that helped

them build a career.

Like I talked about in last week's video, I'm more interested in advice that helps

you take control of your writing, that puts you in charge.

Even if we accept the premise that the character can influence the author and dictate the terms

of their own emotional journey, the fact remains: the AUTHOR created the character in the first

place.

Listen, again, if your characters tell you what needs to happen in their story, and that

results in a finished, good book at the end, power to you.

But from my perspective, you're still the one who created the character, so it all comes

back to you in the end.

Now, there is one part of the process where I find this "character autonomy" viewpoint

to be helpful, or rather, to open the door to a helpful frame of mind.

Like I've said before, I always start creating my stories by coming up with the characters,

and THEN coming up with a plotline that will take those characters on a satisfying emotional

journey.

And so the first thing I do is spend a good long time defining my characters, their motivations,

their backstories, and what makes them tick.

Now, sometimes, when I'm then plotting out or writing the story, I'll make a mistake

and try to make the character do something that's out of…well, out of character.

I usually spot this either sometime during the outlining process, or during the first

draft phase.

Or, in the case of Darkfire, my beta readers will spot it after the second or third draft,

but you get the point.

And when that happens, you have to either fix the plot so that it carries out a sequence

of actions that your character would actually go through, or you have to determine what

your character WOULD do in the situation, and build your plot forward from there.

And when this happens, yeah, I guess you could look at it as your character "telling you"

the story, but again: YOU created the character, and you created the broken plot, too.

I understand why some writers are attracted to the idea that their characters become actual

people who have minds and agency of their own.

It's an attractive idea.

But I don't know that it's a useful one.

If you're in control of your character, then when something isn't working with them,

you're able to fix it.

And that's a lot better than sitting around waiting for a fictional character to solve

your problem for you.

That's all I've got for you today, Writer.

Thanks again to Gerald for the question.

I hope you and others found the answer helpful.

A reminder that my five dollar Patreon patrons like Gerald get these videos two weeks in

advance, PLUS they're the only ones who can ask questions for me to cover in the series.

If you want to become one of those awesome and incredibly attractive people, I really

appreciate the support.

THANK you so much for watching, and I will see you next Wednesday.

Byyye!

For more infomation >> Do Your Characters Control You? (Writer Wednesday) [CC] - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Announcement That Broke YouTube ~ TV DEAL - Duration: 8:13.

and a good Pleasant morning to you everyone this is a live video here on

October 17th 2018 I have a very big announcement to share with my YouTube

viewers here guys something very very special although I'm announcing this

today I was uploading the video last night on the 16th

not this video but a different announcement of the news I'm sharing

with you and that video was at 80% you guys already probably heard YouTube

broke I'm not saying I broke YouTube with my announcement but YouTube broke

when I was uploading my announcement and it was actually the biggest global

YouTube outage in over a decade hours of no YouTube everybody was freaking out

now everything's ok and actually as the morning has progressed here today the

rumors are already out there so you may have already heard about this I have

decided to remake the video today on a nice sunny day with no snow I am bumping

this video ahead in the queue a little bit just so you know but I have a major

announcement to tell you all guess what guys I have signed a contract to be in a

brand new RV TV series it's official although the planning stages have been

going on for months and months and I've had to mm-hmm quiet as possible about

details for points television did make their official announcement yesterday on

October 16th and they released their press releases and everything so now I

am free to share a little bit more about this TV deal with you all first of all

it comes from a TV producer Anthony nalli who has the world's most popular

aviation TV series ever to hit the Aviators you've probably heard of that

show has broadcast over 80 thousand times to 12.5 million viewers in

hundreds of markets in North America plus 55 million viewers in a hundred

different countries the show is put together fantastically with neat little

segments where there's lots of different information and points on aviation I

think that's why it's become so widely popular over its I think

eight seasons now I will be putting some links in the video description if you

guys want to check that out but the creator and producer of the new TV

series VR veers is going to apply a lot of the same formula from the Aviators

into this RV industry and this is actually going to be huge because the RV

industry is 80 times larger than aviation and just like aviators once the

series pilot is completed and the first season is produced it's it's still

unknown which markets which TV networks are gonna grab this up but just like the

Aviators we're thinking PBS Discovery Channel Belle TD global casts iTunes

Google Play Vudu and Amazon Prime and possibly even others possibly even brand

new TV markets we just don't know yet my part on the TV series is to be a segment

host I am actually the RV class-c host for the show there are some other people

you may recognize the class a hosts are the RV geeks the Class B hosts is

Anthony nalli the creator and producer himself and also an Advent RVer

techno Mattia from YouTube are gonna be our tech hosts and big truck big RV R is

going to be our truck trailer and 5th wheel host for the show as well the RV

air show will provide solid reliable firsthand RV insights from a combined

550 thousand subscribers and 142 million total views from the RV community so

getting this show established from the viewpoint of our viewers who are already

full timers and already videographers and already know what it's like living

in an RV full time is really going to help promote the show it's gonna give a

good backbone to the show a reliable source from all of these different hosts

and just here in the United States the RV community has an economic impact of

over 50 million dollars in fact 10 million US households own an RV

according to our VI a org an RV network.com estimates that over 250,000

full-time RVs are right here in the United States that means no home no

apartment no rental no property they live just like Jax and I in an RV

full-time on the road and that number is growing think about

my subscribers currently right now over one hundred and sixty-two thousand

subscribers on YouTube but not all of you are full-time our beers or even own

an RV there are so many people that are just curious about the lifestyle it is

actually a little shocking that it has taken this long for a TV series to be

created for full time RVs it is I mean this is going to be a dynamic series and

as optimistic as our producer and creator is I still think that he is

under estimating this reach especially with non RVs it's the lifestyle it's the

story you tell it's the places you get to see it's the trials and errors it's

how you fix things how you deal with things my life is not a cakewalk but in

the five years I've been on YouTube here I have shared so many different aspects

of RV life from the amazing national parks to the transmission issues and

engine problems and water heater bro you haven't seen that video yet sorry hang

on that's that's coming next I am super super excited about this

project guys you don't even know and it has been killing me to keep this inside

for so long I am so glad that is officially out there in the public in

the video description below there will be some links to the aviators there will

also be some links to the press releases you can join the our viewers on Facebook

and follow live to see how the progress is going there and also there's some

websites and some other material all that will be in the video description

below as for the weeks and months to come before the series is live and

available I will be updating a little bit here on the channel what I can but

the most important thing is and the biggest question you might have is how

does this change the nomadic fanatic channel here on YouTube it doesn't

change it at all I want to be clear I would not have gotten this opportunity

with the TV series if it weren't for YouTube and every single one of you

watching my channel and helping me grow on YouTube so that I could be found by

the producer and creator of the our viewers so thank you guys personally

seriously my part in the show is not going to affect

anything that I do on YouTube I'm still going to be producing all of my videos

just like I always have traveling on my schedule my route unless I change it

from time to time who knows but I have a big trip announcement coming up very

very soon for the fall and I don't need to be anywhere physically to be able to

make this show happen it's not gonna change my style of travel my

individuality as a YouTube creator Jax and I are still gonna do our own thing

but the most important thing is that right now

nothing changes on YouTube I'm still going to be traveling the country

looking for quirky stuff national parks fixing problems as it goes and like I

said I've got another big announcement coming very very soon about the start of

this new fall trip so just wanted to express the fantastic news with you all

I hope you are as excited as I am about this project and I will not be talking

about it in every single YouTube video I will only be bringing it up when there

are some new announcements or changes but uh welcome to the are veers TV

series thank you so much guys I love each and every one of you please

subscribe to this channel hit that Bell so you can get all the notifications and

leave me a comment or a thumbs up below and let me know what you think see you

soon

For more infomation >> Announcement That Broke YouTube ~ TV DEAL - Duration: 8:13.

-------------------------------------------

Pawn Stars: 1970s Skateboard (Season 12) | History - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> Pawn Stars: 1970s Skateboard (Season 12) | History - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

The 700 Club - October 17, 2018 - Duration: 52:28.

For more infomation >> The 700 Club - October 17, 2018 - Duration: 52:28.

-------------------------------------------

CEO Pleads Guilty To Fraud After Dispensing 4 MILLION Opioid Painkillers - Duration: 5:11.

In what has become an actually very rare occurrence here in the United States, a wealthy CEO might

be on his way to prison.

Mashiyat Rashid, the CEO of the Tri-County Wellness Group, a group that runs some healthcare

clinics in Michigan and Ohio, has pleaded guilty this week to counts of conspiracy to

launder money, conspiracy to commit healthcare fraud, wire fraud, and all kinds of other

fraud that's ultimately going to cost him no less than $51 million.

But the reason that Rashid, this wealthy CEO, was actually convicted in the first place,

or pleaded guilty, excuse me, was because he had, through his little wellness groups,

prescribed more than four million opioid pills for people just so he could fuel his lavish

lifestyle.

The man stocked up on expensive clothing, exotic foreign cars, all kinds of cool little

toys and gadgets and things like that, that the wealthy elite think makes them better

people.

But this man did it by illegally prescribing opioids to people who were known addicts just

because he wanted their money.

Now, these charges were actually brought by the DOJ as part of the Trump Administration's

crackdown on the opioid epidemic.

Five doctors last month, in New York I believe, were also charged.

This was a separate scheme, but basically doing the same thing.

And multiple people were also charged in this scheme with Mr. Rashid as well.

Here's the thing though.

It's not just the doctors.

It's not just the people running these clinics.

They've got to start going after the distributors and the companies themselves.

They're the ones who started all of this.

And yes, what Mr. Rashid did here, what some of these other doctors have done, is absolutely

disgusting and deplorable, and they help to fuel this epidemic.

More than 100 people every day in the United States are dying.

More than two million new addicts have been created in the last 20 years, but it all came

from those companies, from the distributors, from the manufacturers.

They knew how addictive these pills were.

Their own internal documents show us that.

I've seen the documents.

We've actually shown them on programs here on Ring of Fire in the past.

They knew how addictive these pills were.

They hid the information from the doctors, and they did it anyway because they knew they

were gonna make a ton of money.

Those are the big fish.

So, it's great that the administration is actually doing something for a change, and

going after these people prescribing the medications, but that is only a first step.

If you really want to crackdown on this problem, if you want to get these pills off the streets

and out of addicts' hands, you have to go after the distributors, and you have to go

after the manufacturers.

That's not to say that this isn't a positive step forward, because it is.

But until we go after the big dogs, the ones who are sending these pills out there, they're

just gonna find more and more doctors willing to sell their own souls just to sell a few

more pills, like Mr. Rashid did.

For more infomation >> CEO Pleads Guilty To Fraud After Dispensing 4 MILLION Opioid Painkillers - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

WE ARE CALLIGRAPHY x CHARLARTSCRIPT S01 E01 - Duration: 5:41.

11 questions

answered

in

calligraphy

every Wednesday

We are Calligraphy Season 01 Episode 01

What was the first thing you ever wrote in Calligraphy?

Calligraphy

Who was the first calligrapher that you met in person?

Janine Mitchell

And who was the latest one?

Zinni and Joanna

What's your favourite tool to work with?

Oblique pen and nibs

Bleed proof white

Sumi ink

What means Calligraphy to you?

A journey

What are your top 3 favourite alphabets to use?

B F L

What inspires you?

Nature

What makes you sad?

Losing something or someone

And what makes you happy?

Going to near places

What is Calligraphy Masters to you?

Inspiration

Community

Where are you from?

Melbourne Australia

Bonus clip:

#wearecalligraphy with your answers to the questions

#KEEPWRITING

For more infomation >> WE ARE CALLIGRAPHY x CHARLARTSCRIPT S01 E01 - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

Philly Cops & Police Across the World Said Don't Call 911 About YouTube Crash | Heavy.com - Duration: 4:50.

Philly Cops & Police Across the World Said Don't Call 911 About YouTube Crash | Heavy.com

The Great YouTube Crash of 2018 led some people to panic and call police.

At 9:30, minutes after the Google-owned video platform crashed, the Philadelphia Police department tweeted the tweet that was shared around the world.

More than 17,000 people liked the tweet.

Seems that Queensland Police posted something similar when Instagram crashed recently.

New Zealand was called out for dong the same thing with YouTube's crash.

New Zealand aid it was "inspired" to post the 'don't call cops' caution.

"See, it was funny when @QldPolice did this a few weeks back with @instagram going down, this is just a pretty poor imitation really.

"We were inspired, no harm in that we love @QldPolice!".

When YouTube went down Tuesday night for up to an hour for millions worldwide, people freaked out.

No, really. Many began calling 911.

The first police department to react won the internet for this tweet.

"Yes, our @YouTube is down, too.

No, please don't call 911 – we can't fix it.".

Some thought Philly cops were joking.

But immediately, a user said they were in the middle of a game.

"You don't understand; I'm stuck on the part of the game I'm playing and I can't YouTube any walk-throughs.

If this isn't something to declare an emergency over I don't know what is.".

The video sharing platform was off-line and inaccessible showing for some a blank page, for others a server error notice or for many others, just broken images while trying to the platform.

The YouTube app was also similarly shuttered as well as YouTube TV and YouTube Music.

Philly police followed up shortly after restoration with an explainer:.

"… Aaaand, we fixed it.

Our long national nightmare is over.

Turns out it was just too many people.

trying to access the Philly Police @YouTube page all at once.

We know it's like Beatlemania and Fortnite rolled into one, but moderation is key.

Goodnight and stay safe.".

YouTube tweeted it was "working on resolving" the issues and apologized.

Not so fast, said many.

Users reported the platform was still not up, some said the recording library was down, others had no access to any YouTube content.

Buy midnight, EST, it appeared most users had their service fully restored.

For more infomation >> Philly Cops & Police Across the World Said Don't Call 911 About YouTube Crash | Heavy.com - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

Mueller FINALLY Reveals When He'll be Wrapping Up the Russia Probe - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Mueller FINALLY Reveals When He'll be Wrapping Up the Russia Probe - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Are You Broke And You Want To Be Rich? Don't Think About How To Spend Money! - Duration: 10:37.

Hi guys from the beautiful Black Forest today!

Are you broke and you want to be rich? My name is Rafael and today I'll tell you why you shouldn't think about how and for what you should spend your money

Stay with me till the end of this video to find out why.

[Music]

You will certainly hear from many financial gurus, from all these coaches and advisors on Youtube and in books, in articles about money

That you should pay attention to how you spend your money.

They will tell you "You can't afford it. Look at your expenses, don't buy your latte and spend 4-6 dollars on that.

Control your budget, expenses and see what you can afford and what you can't afford.

And they will tell you, they will give you examples that they were holding back for years to afford this or that item that they waited several years

And were saving to buy branded clothes or shades... whatever. Some luxury articles.

And this is a mindset of poor people. Poor people think in the categories "Can I afford it or I can't afford it"

And they adjust their actions. Their spendings to what they can or can't afford.

And while it is important to spend less that you earn and don't take on that and stuff like that.

It's a that end to focus on your spending and have materialistic dreams of what you would like to have in your life.

What items, what objects you would like to aquire, to buy and then direct your life in the way that you earn money

In order to spend it for some objects or that you invest your time to earn the money in order to spend it for these objects of your interest and desire

And this is just a dead end. This is not how the wealthy people, how the rich people think.

And I will tell you now what is the mindset of millionaires. And when I say millionaire it doesn't mean this person needs to have a net worth of a $1,000,000

But it means the person has the mindset that allows him / her to become a millionaire.

And we are now talking about dollar millionaires. So, millionaires don't think in the categories of "I can't afford it"

They think in the categories of "What do I need to do in order to afford it? What needs to happen for me so that I can afford it?"

So, millionaires don't look at the spending , at the bottom line. They look at the top line.

Meaning they look on how they can increase their earnings so that they can be able to actually afford that thing that they desire.

So, they don't wait to save up as much to afford that thing. They take action in order to speed up that process to earn more

In order to afford that as soon as possible. So, that's the difference between the poor people and the millionaires.

And keep in mind - with an average salary, no matter how much you save you'll never become a millionaire.

In order to become a millionaire the easiest way is to be an entrepreneur or you can be a high-end specialist.

Then you can save up money or invest money in order to become a millionaire.

But still, millionaires have this materialistic perspective.

They have these dreams of having some objects and they work or they do business in order to aquire these objects.

Of course, it's on a different level than the poor people. Millionaires don't dream about having a branded sweatshirt, a Gucci belt or a Ray Ban glasses

No, they dream about having big house, having a pool at the house, having nice sports car. This is what millionaires dream about.

But this is still different from billionaires. Billionaires with "B" have completely different perspective.

Billionaires don't think about spending money. They don't think about spending in their private lives.

What they like to do is actually to make money. The business itself is what drives them. So, they are more keen of making money than of spending money

And very often they say "I'm not really good at spending, but what I'm good at is making money".

And this is what excites them. The game of business, the competition, the winning in business.

And this is a huge difference in mindset between millionaires and billionaires.

I often read comments and emails from people asking me "Why do billionaires do that? Why do they commit their lives to business? Why don't they enjoy life?"

But this is a wrong perspective. They do enjoy what they do. This is actually what they are excited about.

They're excited about the business, about the game of business. And now I will ask you!

Many of you certainly play computer games. They spend hours and days, maybe a big portion of their lives playing on a computer, playing a game

Maybe a simulation, maybe a strategy game.

And I could ask you the same question. Why do you commit and spend your life doing this?

And the answer is "Because it excites you, because it's just fun.

And this is the same with billionaires doing business. What you do in computer games, the business is a great game of minds for them in the real world.

And this is what excites them.

And I remember when I was at the university.

I really liked these strategic games, these simulation games like Sim City where you build cities, where you build businesses, where you build your empire

And I really enjoyed playing them but when I founded my first real business - it was around 20 years ago...

I realized why should I play these games on a computer with game money, with play money? Instead of that I can do the same in the real world with real money

And it's even more exciting. I can build my business, I can build my empire in the real world. How cool is that? How exciting is that?

So, this is the motivation that billionaires have. And coming back to the question from the beginning of this video.

Now you could understand why you shouldn't think about how and on what you should spend your money.

Because thinking about that is just waste of time. Don't think about spending. Think about making, think about building, think about creating.

And then you will be extremely successful and you will be able to afford anything you dream of, anything you want.

But it won't matter actually for you that much. I invite you to leave your comments on that topic.

What do you think about spending? What do you think about business? What do you think about what I was talking here about?

What is your perspective? What are your experiences?

If you liked this video, give me a thumb up, subscribe below.

Because if you don't subscribe, I will be really, really sad and maybe I will be mad at you.

And share this video with your loved ones, with your friends. One day they will thank you for that.

I talk here a lot about how the best entrepreneurs in the world think and act, how the self-made billionaires in our world think and act.

I talk about doing great things, about doing the impossible in life and business and I also talk about my investments in cryptocurrencies.

About the financial and the philosphical backgrounds of cryptocurrencies. So, if you liked this video, you will certainly like my other videos.

I invite you to watch them. That's it from the beautiful Black Forest in Germany. I wish you a fantastic day today.

Let's do something extraordinary today!

For more infomation >> Are You Broke And You Want To Be Rich? Don't Think About How To Spend Money! - Duration: 10:37.

-------------------------------------------

Kick The Buddy | Venom vs All Animals WEAPONS | Funny Buddy Mod Venom - Duration: 9:50.

Welcome to my video

Thank you for this video view

Like, sub, share, support my channel.

Thank you very much

For more infomation >> Kick The Buddy | Venom vs All Animals WEAPONS | Funny Buddy Mod Venom - Duration: 9:50.

-------------------------------------------

The Return of Shelby the Swamp Man: Community Service By Boat (S1, E1) | History - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> The Return of Shelby the Swamp Man: Community Service By Boat (S1, E1) | History - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Lush How It's Made: Eyeball Bath Bomb - Duration: 1:36.

- Hi everyone, my name is Clinton.

Today, we're making the Eyeball bath bomb,

and Jimmy is gonna be compounding it for us.

(bright pop music)

Eyeball bath bomb is a limited edition bath bomb

in this year's Halloween range.

We always like to have a lot of fun

with our Halloween ranges and this year is no different.

If you've never used a bath bomb before,

it's pretty simple.

You just fill your bathtub with warm water,

drop the bomb in,

and it's gonna give you this beautiful

and creamy concoction.

(bright pop music)

First thing Jimmy is gonna do,

he's gonna collect all the sodium bicarbonate,

you might know this as baking soda.

The Eyeball consists of three colors,

white, red and black.

And Jimmy is gonna prepare them each separately.

The white is gonna contain a little bit of bubble mix,

that will add a little extra fun to your bath.

When that's getting ready,

Jimmy is gonna prepare the red and the black.

Once the mixtures are ready, Jimmy is gonna set them aside,

for our pressing team to prepare.

Our bath bombs are handmade here at Lush,

we work together as a team.

So we're gonna have one person

preparing the little black pupil.

We're gonna have another team taking that black pupil

that was pre-prepared and making the red iris.

And after those are made, a separate person is gonna be

combining that with the white to make the full Eyeball.

So lots of people involved, lots of hands on,

lots of energy.

We hope you like this year's Halloween range.

If you have any suggestions you feel like

you'd like to see made, leave a comment below.

Happy Halloween!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét