Thứ Năm, 18 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 18 2018

For more infomation >> Try Not to Laugh Funny Cats and Kittens Playing Videos 2018 - Duration: 10:48.

-------------------------------------------

The Sorry Girls' Home Tour In VR 360 | Sweet Digs VR | Refinery29 - Duration: 6:15.

Hello there my name is Kelsey.

And my name is Becky.

And we are the sorry girls and welcome to my Sweet Digs.

Our Sweet Digs or our Sweet Digs.

Yeah, Yeah.

If you guys don't know who we are, we have a DIY channel here on YouTube and today we

are so excited to share with you our loft space that we work and film out of–

and I life there so things get complicated but I can fill you in later.

If you guys have one of these fancy headsets make sure to click the icon in the play bar

below so you can watch this in virtual reality.

Wow that's cool and make sure you subscribe to Refinery29 below we could only let you

in if you do that.

So can you do that?

Okay let's go.

This office work/live space is located at the North side of Toronto.

We work here and also happen to live here up in the mezzanine it costs about two grand

a month.

And that's about $1,500 USD pretty good to be honest.

It used to be an industrial building but you know this kitchen was not always here and

actually the appliances we had to buy when we moved in.

Yeah.

There wasn't a lot of room for like pots and stuff so we actually did this

half with the bar and you can hang up your pots.

At first I was like this is cluttered but now I love it, it's like

kitchen art.

This is really cool, this is the knife magnet.

Yeah I actually hated this when I moved in I especially hated that this was on an angle

and I was like "why is this here" but everybody always comes over and is like, "where

did you get it it's so cool, I love it".

And now you start to own it yeah I hooked that up it looks great.

But like yeah why did I put it up on an angle?

So right behind us is the actual washer in here.

And fun fact this is the only room in this studio that has a door on it.

We actually did a video where we tested out plants surviving in a room with zero windows

and surprisingly a lot of them lived I don't know how.

Science I don't understand.

Over here we actually have this latter which I know looks like beautiful décor but we

actually built this latter to get up to our storage area.

A lot of big things have to go up there.

And of course we had to make it cute at the same time.

So, next we'll go under the mezzanine so this is kind of multi-use purposes storage

there's a filming space but we'll get to that.

Come 'on.

So welcome to underneath the mezzanine, I think that's what we're going to call

it, it would be a great club name.

We Actually have great strip lights up here.

We could kind of give it a club atmosphere, woohoo.

Under the mezzanine—or not.

Or not.

We also film some videos under here when we need the seamless backdrops.

Work, work.

This seamless we don't even own.

We have not yet brought our seamless paper, we can't decide which color to get.

You have any ideas of which color to get you can tell us.

Also over here we have this amazing storage system that holds basically everything that we

need it to so come with us and I'll show you what that's like.

Here we have our cabinets, we love these.

I think they look like they came with the loft, but they didn't and they look like

they were super expensive but they weren't.

It works because it's by the front door so you can drop the supplies for a future

video in here we can sort them all.

And also Justin under here whose a working away on some edits.

Follow us around this wall, we'll show you some other cool stuff.

Over here is the main film set we film pretty much the bulk of it here.

This is our work bench, it's been a little bit beat up.

We sand it and reseal it over and over so it looks as fresh as it can any tool that

you need to do anything exists in these draws.

This is actually a kitchen cabinet system from Ikea but we hacked it and stacked it

so that it all fits together really nicely.

And this is where we film all of our videos this has the best light we have lots of windows

so I mean, perfect.

And if you follow us over here, this is the most office-y part of the office.

A lot of this art was send in to us by our viewers that watch our channel.

And this wall also has our play button, so this one we got first when we hit 100,000 and

this one we got last year when we got 1,000,000 which is a crazy moment.

And then our vlog channel also hit 100,000 I was even more excited to get this one.

Me too! Yes!

When it's the vlog channel it's your life and you're just doing it really for fun,

like well whatever happens, happens.

Seriously.

Hey guys it's Tuesday and we're actually in the middle of a live shoot right now.

We're shooting with Refiney29 and they're doing a little tour of our space.

People actually like it and it's so cool!

It's been such a fun journey of growth.

Alright let's bring you over here to the living room.

So this is the living room area.

I guess it's more so your living room area but

it is full of DIY's that we made.

This plant stand is a upcycle.

This plant shelf I think it's a really interesting design to bring your couch a little bit away

from the wall so it doesn't feel like everything is crammed in there.

One of the oldest DIY's that's in here I think is this blanket latter.

We do have two DIY ladders in here, woo.

So although the living room is kind of shared and a little bit of mine and a little bit

of the sorry girls, what's really mine is the bedroom and that's on the mezzanine upstairs

so come follow me and I'll show you that.

Okay welcome to my bedroom this is my own little space within this loft.

Everything I have is right here and it's kind of nice to see everything you own in

one place.

So I was kind of downsizing in a way, I know that seems weird because this place is huge.

Ay Ay.

Anyways this is where I get ready, I don't get ready in the bathroom, I want anyone that

walks into our loft to not be like, "oh does somebody like live here that's weird, why is there

a toothbrush in the bathroom?"

I want it to be like this is our office look we're super professional and I just come up here

to like this is my little nest and hide away at the end of the day.

I thought it would be cool to add more plants, it's never a bad idea is to add more plants.

We made this planter on the other side as you would see downstairs there's all the

hanging plants well this is where they're hanging from.

It's awesome to have a DIY plant stand, DIY side tables, DIY's are apart of me and

it comes out in every way possible.

Once you know you can make something and you can make it your own and you can kind of customize

it you kind of can't let that go and then everything you do has to be customize a little

bit because you know you can make it or make it better.

Now that you have seen my bedroom let's go back downstairs and join and say goodbye!

We've had so much fun showing you our space I hope you enjoyed it, there's a lot going

on but I'm glad I got to show it to you.

And hopefully you stick around to see what we have up our sleeves.

Alright it's time for us to say bye to you now

And we're going to walk you out.

Thanks so much for tuning in to Sweet Digs on Refinery29.

We will see you later.

Bye.

For more infomation >> The Sorry Girls' Home Tour In VR 360 | Sweet Digs VR | Refinery29 - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

Rock Painting Tutorial For Beginners Sunset - Duration: 13:19.

Hi this is Annamoon

today we paint this little sunset together

At first we will sketch the landscape with 5 lines

On my palette are Hansa light yellow

Magenta, Ultramarine Blue

Carbon black and titanium white

To paint the reflection you have to paint in the lake the same as in the sky

but horizontally mirrored

We start with the hansa light yellow

I quickly clean my brush

and while the yellow is still wet

I add a white spot for the sun

the next step is to mix an orange tone

with Magenta and Hansa light yellow

And paint around the Hansa light yellow

With my dirty brush I use the yellow to soften hard edges

With yellow magenta and ultramarine blue

I mix a darker tone

to paint in some clouds and some darker areas around the orange

I fiddled around with my mixtures

the problem is that the paints on my palette are starting to dry

these are the same paints I used for my exercise

it would be better to use fresh paints

with the dirty brush

some titanium white and some blue

I mixed a tone for the rest of the sky

Because I don't like the left area

I cleaned my brush and

take some titanium white

and paint this area again

I do the same on the lake

Now I am happy with the reflection and the sunset

and I start to paint with pure carbon black the rest of the painting

With the pure black the other colors

start to shine properly

Adding the black

is the best part of this painting

for the leaves and the branches you only need to dab

I switched to a smaller brush to paint in the gras

I think the rock is now finished

thanks for watching

please subscribe to my channel and don't forgett to clicking the bell

so you don't miss any video

see you next time bye

For more infomation >> Rock Painting Tutorial For Beginners Sunset - Duration: 13:19.

-------------------------------------------

Square Terminal: Take payments. Get paid. No surprises. - Duration: 0:50.

This is your business.

This is the stuff you sell.

This is Square Terminal.

This is where it goes.

Ok.

Or there.

This is getting set up

In under five minutes.

This is taking payments any way you want.

This is receipts any way they want.

All for one transaction rate.

Really.

This is how fast you could get your money.

This is the extra stuff you get at no extra cost.

And this is the stuff you never have to worry about again.

This is who you can call or email, day or night.

This is how many hidden fees,

Long-term contracts,

And banks you have to go through to get started.

This is the old way of getting paid finally made new.

This is paying fair.

This is Square Terminal.

Oh, and this is where you can get one.

For more infomation >> Square Terminal: Take payments. Get paid. No surprises. - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Danee nos cuenta cómo vivió la eliminación de Exatlón | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 6:17.

For more infomation >> Danee nos cuenta cómo vivió la eliminación de Exatlón | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 6:17.

-------------------------------------------

Los jóvenes al volante ¿son un peligro? | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> Los jóvenes al volante ¿son un peligro? | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Beleza - Duration: 5:48.

For more infomation >> Beleza - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

¡Descubrimos la verdad sobre el secuestro de José José! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> ¡Descubrimos la verdad sobre el secuestro de José José! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

How Olympic Gold Medalist Nastia Liukin Triumphed After Falling Down | Inc. - Duration: 4:41.

For all the thousands of vaults that Nastia Liukin has ever done in her life

This is the only one that counts right now.

I feel like... just like... winning a Super Bowl

If you play football that's obviously the ultimate dream.

As a gymnast the ultimate dream is to win an Olympic gold medal.

rebound: to recover from setback or frustration

I'm Nastia Liukin, Olympic gold medalist in gymnastics

and now I'm also a co-founder of a tech platform.

Both my parents were gymnasts. So growing up I just spent so much time in the gym

because my dad was actually still training and competing

up until I was about three or four years old and so that's really how

I fell in love with the sport and just developed such a huge passion for it.

As I kind of progress through the levels I think you know our

dreams kind of became bigger to you know make the national team and then make a

world championship team become a world champion and then an Olympian.

Leaving Beijing with five Olympic medals. I won the all-around Gold.

It was way beyond like anything I would have truly expected.

So after the Beijing Olympics

for gymnastics especially as a female I was kind of getting older I guess and I

knew though that I was going to be in London the 2012 olympics one way or the

other I don't want to be thinking what if.

I had a torn labrum and rotator cuff in my shoulder and it was leading up to the

Olympic Trials where you know it was obviously too late in the game to get

any kind of operation it's painful but it's tolerable and so I I kind of went

through it and got to the Olympic Trials and on my very best event, the uneven bars

I came crashing down face-first literally on my face

what my parents always told me was no matter what you have to finish what

you've started

I knew at that point that I wasn't going to make that Olympic team but I wanted

to finish on my own terms and so got back up I finished my routine landed on

my feet on my dismount and for the very first time in my life and career I had a

standing ovation for the worst routine of my entire life and career and I

remember being confused.

I always felt like people weren't going to love or

support me unless I was the best unless I won a gold medal or finished in first

place and in the moment that I had there in San Jose at those Olympic Trials just

made me realize that life isn't about being the best or winning a gold medal

or having the highest salary or having the best job position it truly is about

finding something that you love to do finding something that you're passionate

about it's about the journey and it's not necessarily always about the outcome

and so I feel like that kind of became the defining moment of my career being

able to you know rebound from a moment that I thought was you know

career-ending and devastating and embarrassing and in all of those

emotions and feelings that I was feeling yet when I got back up and I finished in

20,000 people were on their feet and millions cheering back at home it was a

moment that even somewhat tops the moment that I had in Beijing when I won

that gold medal it was the hardest transition of my life when that chapter

of my life came to a close because I remember moving to New York City and

starting school at NYU and I had no idea who I was because you know six at find

me my entire life you know I'm forever

grateful and proud of the moment that I had in Beijing when I did win a gold

medal but I never wanted that to be the thing that defined me as a person for

the rest of my life and so it wasn't easy to kind of step away from that but

I feel like it's been the greatest thing that I've been able to do because I

don't want to look back on my life you know I'm 40 50 60 years old and thinks

that while it was amazing you know the only thing I was able to accomplish and

the proudest thing was when I was 18 I want to do I want to do more I want to

achieve greater and even bigger things

For more infomation >> How Olympic Gold Medalist Nastia Liukin Triumphed After Falling Down | Inc. - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

¡Danee Marmolejo quedó eliminado de Exatlón EEUU! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> ¡Danee Marmolejo quedó eliminado de Exatlón EEUU! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Horóscopo hoy, 18 de octubre de 2018, por el astrólogo Mario Vannucci | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> Horóscopo hoy, 18 de octubre de 2018, por el astrólogo Mario Vannucci | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

NYT Critical of Trump's Wall, Creates Barrier Around Their Own Building - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> NYT Critical of Trump's Wall, Creates Barrier Around Their Own Building - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Disney's Moana Coloring Page - Fun Coloring Activity for Kids Toddlers - Paint coloring pages - Duration: 4:25.

Disney's Moana

Coloring Page

For more infomation >> Disney's Moana Coloring Page - Fun Coloring Activity for Kids Toddlers - Paint coloring pages - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

This is Square Terminal. (Dry cleaner) - Duration: 0:31.

This is Square Terminal.

This is where it goes.

Ok.

Or there.

This is taking payments

any

way.

you.

want.

For one low transaction rate.

Really.

And with none of these extra fees.

This is saying goodbye to sales calls and all that...

hardware.

For good.

This is paying fair.

This is Square Terminal.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét