Thứ Sáu, 19 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 19 2018

I'm not sure if you've taken the time to read the Atlantic's profile of Heidi Cruz, the

wife of Republican Senator Ted Cruz.

But if you haven't, please go read that article.

The reason for that is not because Heidi Cruz is a highly interesting individual or maybe

gives us some better insight into Ted Cruz, no.

It's because you will read a story of a woman who not only hates her husband, but clearly

hates her entire life.

The big takeaway from this Atlantic profile of Heidi Cruz was that this woman is unhappy

with every horrible decision that she has made and though she made those decisions for

her husband and she has regretted it every day since then.

You almost feel sorry for her.

You shouldn't and I'll get to the reason why in just a moment.

But here's the thing, you've seen a lot of stories going around the last day and a half

people analyzing this story and mocking her for the statement that Ted Cruz only gets

paid $174,000 a year as a senator.

We're not buying our second home anytime soon, Heidi says, because she has to be the breadwinner

of the family and bring home the big paycheck because Ted Cruz only makes $174,000 a year.

But if she is the breadwinner, and so her paychecks each year are more than $174,000,

that still puts them over seven times more money each year at least, than the average

American household who makes under $60,000 per year.

Does she not understand that?

I mean, this woman is actually an investment manager at Goldman Sachs with a net worth

of close to $5 million and she's whining about the fact that we're not close to buying our

second home anytime soon.

That's a lie.

Heidi Cruz could go out today and buy no fewer than 10 homes that each cost more than the

average American home and they would still be perfectly fine financially.

$174,000 in Ted's take home pay, is almost three times as much as the average American

family makes in an entire year.

And you Heidi as an investment manager at Goldman Sachs, make more than Ted does.

You're absolutely despicable.

You're just as greasy and slimy as him because the only thing you care about is money.

And that's the other big takeaway from the article.

Heidi Cruz is unhappy with her life because she gave up her ambitions to an extent again,

she still works for Goldman Sachs.

But they left DC to go to Texas.

She left her friends.

She left her family.

She left her job there to go to Texas.

She's still working with Goldman Sachs, and it's hard.

And I understand that part of it.

That is a big risk, especially when you're risking it for a guy like Ted Cruz.

And she even admitted at one point, when they had kind of first moved out there a little

while after that, she walked out basically almost on the freeway and just started sobbing

to the point where a passer by called the police, they came and got her and they did

determine at the time that she was a danger to herself.

So we're talking about his wife might have possibly been ready to kill herself, according

to the officers who came there because she was so unhappy with the decision she had made

to follow Ted Cruz and his ambition while giving up hers.

Now, here's the reason why I don't think you should feel sorry for Heidi Cruz and it's

because they have two daughters, and they have ruined those two daughters.

One part of the article talks about the fact that they were telling their daughters when

Ted Cruz was running for president that Heidi was going to quit her job and work full time

for daddy's campaign.

One of the daughters, Caroline who was seven years old at the time, asked her "Mommy, if

you win are you going to get paid to be first lady?

Are you going to get paid?"

Well she said, "Well, no.

I'm not."

And the little girl said, "Well, then that's a bad deal for you.

We shouldn't do this."

At seven years old, they've already taught their child to value money over anything else.

So yeah, I don't feel any sympathy that Heidi Cruz is upset because she married a piggish,

slimy scumbag and that she gave up her ambitions which clearly was also just the love of money

because that's what she keeps coming back to in this profile.

Money and success for her, money and success.

And she briefly mentioned, "I left my family.

I left my friends.

But [inaudible] I love this career."

You want to be a career person and go chase money, whatever, fine.

Go do it.

But you have kids and you're teaching them that money is the most important thing on

the planet, and nothing could be further from the truth.

I think the biggest takeaway from this entire article is that yeah, Ted Cruz is a walking

talking piece of crap and his wife Heidi isn't much better.

For more infomation >> Heidi Cruz Clearly Despises Her Husband Ted, And Their Entire Life Together - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

Mission: Old Wounds | Season 1 Ep. 1 | THE ORVILLE - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> Mission: Old Wounds | Season 1 Ep. 1 | THE ORVILLE - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

What happens if we win the first division online in Dream League Soccer - Duration: 8:33.

Save more staff a video for you,

and I decided today bring to you,

what will happen if people win the first division online,

Will we go to a championship? which do not have in Dream League Soccer,

equal a champions league, or a Liberators,

Will we go to another championship? winning the first division online,

we know that this first division is the worst division to play,

because it has many hackers and has many players who are many good,

So, if we win the first division,

We would go to a Champions League. League of Dream League Soccer,

so let's know that today, after the intro ...

What happens if we win the first online division in Dream League Soccer!

Let's start here,

can see that I have won all the online first division matches,

only one match is left for me to be consecrated champion of the first division,

after that we'll know what happens,

I'll start playing ...

You can see that it's the first division online,

we are playing against Boca Junior

which has Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar, Messi, Pogba, Modric, Pique, Sergio Ramos

...

we can see that he has only victories, and his team is very strong,

Cristiano Ronaldo will start the game,

ball in play, began the match,

Let's get champion. of the first online division,

his team plays the ball very well,

let's not cross, takes that ball from the area,

did not give him time to start the game and Cristiano Ronaldo scored his first goal,

You play a lot of my opponent,

plays very well,

remembering that it's been a while since I play online, not online play a couple of weeks ago,

because I've been playing a lot the FIFA 19 to test the game,

so I'm kind of unaccustomed,

we will see now, Cristiano Ronaldo is a goal,

1 x 1 staff the game is very exciting,

we hope to make another goal and then hold the game,

here is the first division, so you can not go wrong too much

because if you make a mistake you end up taking several goals very fast,

then you can not seek more the result,

I already suffered for win some matches

so let's get to Victoria,

his team plays the ball very well,

He will try to cross again. but I will not let,

Get the ball out of defense,

good got out of there

I'm trying to take the ball. from my saga of all that is the way

because his team is a team high and strong,

there on the side

his team is very fast,

from Cristiano Ronaldo to Coutinho,

our touch wrong,

but that does not stop people from I got our victory,

we need to win to know what will happen,

Did you think it's cool to win? the first online division

and go play the Champions League only with the best players,

it would be a dream, but let's see if it happens,

long ball will not go work with this team

his team is very good though I'll keep trying,

this team is well closed,

our ball

I played very hard, I played it wrong again,

I'm not very well, I have to return to play Dream League Soccer,

I'm playing very little and now I'm suffering to win,

if it was the time I played all the days would give for easy winning,

is that I'm not playing much now, take the ball ... take the ball away,

our goalkeeper saved, goalkeeper saved,

great defense from the keeper,

Let's try to get this cross,

wow again I saved on the line,

what pressure my team is suffering,

now I also do on the counter, You made a mistake now I do,

Wow, did my player miss and will take red card,

just took the red card, was sent off for being the last defender,

now we have one more player,

they are with a player unless it is logical,

I'll kick in there at the angle,

the keeper took it,

his goalkeeper must be with all your skills at 100,

Crossing in a corner I'm very good, I assure myself in a corner,

Pique, alone ...

his team lost his player, took the goal,

it was much easier to have let me do the goal

no need to do it which was much simpler,

my cornering is very good,

I'm playing very well. in charge of corner,

my opponent's team is very good, you can not go wrong,

Marcelo ...

from Marcelo to Iniesta,

first time ran out we got the turn,

This is the first online division.

and we got a turn in the first half

let's try to keep this result,

I'm kinda desperate I'm touching the wrong ball,

is that I want to win at all costs,

clears the ball from defense,

the goalkeeper is saving everything,

I'm just playing in the kick,

long ago that do not play, so I'll try only on the kick,

one more kick, only long ball,

I'm going to play for three days straight. to bring a better gameplay,

because the situation is very ugly I'm not playing almost anything,

I'm really bad,

although the first division online is very strong,

so you can give a discount, but I'm still bad,

The good thing is that when you play the first online division,

the internet does not stop or some error in the graph,

Let's play the ball, another goal to be able to consecrate ourselves,

Look at Ibrahimovic alone ...

I still played wrong for Cristiano Ronaldo,

Coutinho got the ball, and now ...

i messed up

the team's face is very good,

corner for me is half a goal,

Ozil in charge is now ... another goal from Pique,

2 goals from him in the game, consecrating our victory,

80 minutes let's hold the game, this victory is very well,

We have to know what will happen. if we win the first division online,

I was asked this a while ago, Long ball only ...

I'm only playing with long ball, I'm going to improve this ...

The game is very ugly

was to get out of here 3 to 2 I messed up I should have kicked,

I ended up giving the ball to my opponent and he ended up doing the goal,

it's getting personal, Let's know what will happen,

I'll hold the ball to see if time passes,

ended ...

Cristiano Ronaldo was the man of the match, now let's know what happens,

What you both wanted to know.

Congratulations! You were crowned Level 1 champion!

I'll click Ok and let's go see what happens,

champion ... I won every game,

from what I saw here, what happens, you win the first division online

it's kind the last competition has no other, does not have a Liberators of Dream League Soccer,

You'll get it and it will come back. and play the same championship again

which is the first online division,

this was the video that I wanted to do for you,

if you like not forget to let that like,

and may God bless the life of each one of you

until the next video and be still with God!

For more infomation >> What happens if we win the first division online in Dream League Soccer - Duration: 8:33.

-------------------------------------------

4L80E Differences between Early and Late models - Duration: 3:35.

hi welcome to monster transmissions this is Curt we're not exactly on coach

corner today without the shop but today we're going to go over the differences

in a for la de then that's a very popular GM transmission four-speed

automatic and there's differences in the different years that the transmission

was manufactured the first transmissions made 1990 that goes all the way up into

the 2000s and as the transmission evolved like all transmissions there are

some different characteristics and different castings that you look for to

ensure you order the right transmission so we first start with the early model

this is made from again 1990 all the way up to 94 and you'll notice here on the

side of the transmission on the passenger's side or the two core line

fittings here on the transmission that are both here in the front like a lost

automatic transmissions and in later 95 96 and later all those years they did

a change in the casting because of the design problem so they actually have

modified the case and there's an output line here and a return line is in the

back of the case this goes directly into the center support and that's the fix

that problem they have of burning up the planetaries so that was immediate change

but as far as you updating your transmission or getting the correct one

we didn't know if the coil mincer together so it says up is going to ask

you that or the coil lines together what year is your vehicle is it a factory

transmission the other differences are is that the actual case changed this is

the early GM design basic concept for regular 5.7 a 350 engine and this is the

later design with a top there hole which is for the LS design engine so we need

to know what here it is what idiot wanted you to

ensure you get the right casting of the transmission then the other differences

are of the actual linkage so only ones had a short linkage shaft here it just

sticks out of the case only now that inch or so and the later designs had a

neutral surface which is mounted on the side of the case then this shaft is now

about three inches long so again the later units have casting differences the

different linkage different cooler lines early design have to have no neutral

safety switch on the transmission its icing in the shift console the other

difference of very early nineteen ninety to ninety one ninety two the actual

electronic hookup or the transmission was different the SI had a bolt on

harness were built into the into the transmission and then later ninety four

and off they actually have a a snap-on plug which is what they use all the way

up into 2000's so that early design is obsolete is now available

you have an early transmission that has a screw on plug when we send you the

transmission you will receive a a connector and instructions how to rewire

your connector to plug into the new switch there's a lot of differences in

the transmission for the physical differences we you know what year the

transmission is from the vehicle that you're taking it from to ensure you get

the proper unit if you have any further questions give us a call here at monster

transmissions toll-free one 800 700 8 eight seven will talk to you then

For more infomation >> 4L80E Differences between Early and Late models - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

HAS YouTUBE AFFECTED MY LIFE? - Duration: 3:11.

Hello, my friends! Today I would like to tell you how my life has changed

when I had started making videos for my youtube channel.

Firstly, I have made many virtual friends. Well, and a few real friends.

It has turned out that there are a lot of kind, responsive people in this world.

Secondly, I'm in development, and I really have missed that feeling since I had left my job at school.

After all, I wrote plans-notes of lessons there,

and this is actually a very interesting work,

because every lesson at school can be made not only useful, but also a very interesting one.

Thirdly, my mother suffers from my occupation most of all.

Sometimes I go from my work with a new idea and I want to make a new video as soon as it's possible,

and she, for example, watching TV or talking on the phone.

So, I ask her to reduce the sound or call her friend later,

because I want to make a video, and when I do it, all the sound around me is very audible.

Fourthly, as you have noticed, sometimes I make my videos at work at lunchtime — in my office, on the street or in the woods.

It saves my time, and I like the background!

Fifthly, I cannot say that I start to earn a lot of money, but I have enough money to pay my Internet connectivity every month.

In addition, I occasionally sell my Russian textbook.

Sixtly, I always have something to do. I begin to go out more often, to walk more,

and the most import thing for me, I notice, that the nature in Belarus is very beautiful.

Seventhly, the level of my English has improved, because I work so hard on subtitles in English!

In addition, I often chat with my subscribers, and they often text me in English.

So, I can say, that my life has become more interesting and rich.

Thanks for watching my videos! Have a nice day and be in a great mood! Bye!

... honestly...

What the hell!

For more infomation >> HAS YouTUBE AFFECTED MY LIFE? - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

FASTEST & BEST KODI BUILD 🔥 KODI 17.6 OCTOBER 2018 🔥 KRAKEN KODI BUILD 🔥 KRAKEN WIZARD - Duration: 14:45.

Subscribe to the channel and turn on the notification Bell. So you never miss an update

Hello guys

This is kodi best build and everything streaming so my old channel is kodi best build

We are waiting and still waiting for

Reply from sky network. So now we are on

everything streaming this channel is

For you guys for everyone looking for help

Any help?

considering

streaming Kodi

apks of whatever

So don't forget to subscribe to my channel and join me in the social media links as you can see right here right here down

and

Like the video support me share the channel with your friends and family

So today we're gonna review a great build for kodi Krypton

so right here to install it go right here to settings and

Then press on system settings to allow

To install from and now sources right here, press on add-ons and then you get announced sources Prasanna

so here press on yes, as you can see and then press back and

Scroll down to fight monitoring click on it

So here we get profile directory and add source, press on add source

Press none. I'm right here. Just copy and paste

The source to not miss anything

So be careful post the video and get the source or just get it from my website

Copy it and paste it into your device

Press ok

Here we can name it whatever you want

Crackin or repo or whatever you want present, okay

Press back back one more time to the homepage and here press on add-ons click on it and

Then you get a lot of updates do all the updates to not

miss anything

To have everything working right into your device

So right here as you can see you get everything updated

press on back and click on this little box right here in the top and

Then scroll down to install from zip file

So here you get crackin press on it

then you can if you want to install the zip or plug-in program directly or

Install it from repository your both

Methods are working without any problem as you can see right here get the Krakken repo installed now

Press on install from repository

So here choose the Krakken repo and program adults and then Kraken wizard

Result in soda

So right here you got the wizard install it into your kodi now, press on open

And here you got builds maintenance YouTube video

Settings, so press on builds

You got the bill of sale for Cody 18 on Xbox one

You got the bill for Cody tribe tongue

Press on

The wand for Cody crap-ton if you use slowly crept on and press

right here for Cody 18 if you if you use Cody 18, oh

Here get the fresh install if you got a pervious build you got a lot of problems with Cody

You got a lot of mason files

press on fresh and salt to delete everything and

Then get everything new for this build. I'm here press on the standard install

If you don't you don't have anything installed adhere to your Cody, press on. Yes install it so

You get the download process going

So do not press on

Cancel right here or press on this empty space if we do that be sure

The Downloads gonna be canceled and you have to restart from 0

so just be patient and wait until everything is done right then you can first close your cody and

Restart it again

So right here you guys get everything done right without any problem and now press on first close Cody

To restart your device or to restore your Cody into your device

so once you press on first close

you will have to reopen Cody and you will get the build install it into your

Box do not forget to like the video share it with your friends with your family or anyone if you got any

Issue any problem running Cody, put it down in the comment section

I'm gonna replay you so buffering problem

I got a lot of messages a lot of Callan's people asking me get a lot of buffering problems a lot of buffering

buffering issues is

It's not

You can't resolve it

So you can't resolve

Buffering issues because why the ISP is blocking your IP from watching free things

You have to know this and to resolve this you have to use a VPN

So use a VPN you will get less buffering you

Won't fight that buffering you won't fight buffering at all. But

You will get less

Buffering for example in my country. I don't have any buffering I watched whatever I watched for free

Because we don't have copyright

For movies or copyright for stuff yet?

so to know this

but in Europe USA UK you get a lot of

problems with buffering and better to use a VPN

for Mexico for Brazil for

whatever

So you won't get buffering because the ISP in USA is blocking you from watching three things in

UK also you want you to pay for Netflix for a lot of icon for sky icon or whatever

So that's the problem

So now press on first close Cody and restart again to get this build install it

You

So here my dear friends we are in the end of the video

press on subscribe and

Click on the bell icon to get notified every time I post a new video

don't forget also to check my videos in the community so that way you're gonna be

notified about any video

I posted to my community or if you missed any video you will get it on videos

Thanks for watching me and see you tomorrow for another cody bill

Don't forget to Like share subscribe to my channel and leave me your comment in the comment sections

For more infomation >> FASTEST & BEST KODI BUILD 🔥 KODI 17.6 OCTOBER 2018 🔥 KRAKEN KODI BUILD 🔥 KRAKEN WIZARD - Duration: 14:45.

-------------------------------------------

how to do your own motorcycle maintenance - Duration: 12:10.

hey guys today something a little different I keep getting messages saying

, I really want to work on my bike but... I really want to do my own maintenance

but... I really love to have what you have but and most of all I really want to do

my own stuff but I'm not as mechanically inclined as you are so without further

ado enough with the chitchat let me tell you a little bit about what I do in my

garage as you guys can see this time around I did not move around anything

this is the state the pity state the my garage is in pretty much most of the

times I got the bikes on this side I got strollers over there I got lighting and

pieces of wood on this side on this side I have an old fish tank some laundry

stuff because this is not just my garage is also the the laundry you know washer

and dryer and I have to store something because this is my actual house garage

therefore well just like any other person I have to keep my extra stuff in

the garage did. all of this is just to say that you don't need to have a

mechanic shop you need to have will and a few mechanic tools which we're gonna

talk about so what do you actually need that to start doing your own maintenance

well personally you need to be very meticulous you don't need to be OCD as I claim

to be every once in a while but you need to be meticulous because on certain

components it's important that you actually follow the provided

specification otherwise might be dangerous if you don't torque the rear

wheel properly the the the nut might come off

as you're going and the axl can come loose same thing on the front brakes if

you don't torque properly the front caliper the bolt my snap leaving the

front caliper useless when you're gonna need it the most that's the kind of

meticulous you need to be you need to be following direction now when it comes to

those direction it's not all in my head meaning you don't need to be a

mechanical genius to do your own maintenance on your own bike especially

nowadays with Internet and YouTube you can always go on and find somebody like

me they'd already done it on his own bike and just copy and paste just be

good at following directions pay attention to what you're actually doing

leave your phone on the side leave whatever else aside and pay attention to

the task at hand that makes a giant difference and as always if you are in

doubt if you're not sure you can always take your bike to an actual professional

mechanic. I have a Ducati I have an Aprilia and I have a BMW those are

three different machine and I do not remember on top of my head everything I

need to know about those three different machine but that is why I get myself

books, easy as that I recommended this book this is for the BMW this one has most of

the torque specs and most on how to do pretty much anything on this bike when

it comes to the to the Scrambler for example I downloaded off online a manual

it's in PDF form I printed out what I needed for every situation and that's it

same thing for the Aprilia I go online and I actually try to look through the

forum through proper website through the Aprilia website as well and

see what I need to know for the specific item I'm going to install now when you

sifting through the Internet you need to be aware that there are a lot of people

out there they know nothing about nothing but they love to just Yap about

stuff therefore double-check your torque specs

try to find two or three different sources that actually give you the same

torque specs but what are the tools the essential tools that you're going to

need to start working on your motorcycle well this is at least the last fourteen

years accumulating tools because that's when I moved to the states and when I

moved to the states I literally came with a suitcase and a carry-on I didn't

have much so these all came little by little

throughout these years one thing I would recommend is buy yourself a basic set of

hand tools this is the very first thing I bought and it's it's a set with most

metric keys most standard keys some sockets some screwdrivers some allen

keys I started with that and then from that I went on to buy other thing don't

worry if you don't have this giant array of tools a few basic tools will actually

do the job if you're lucky enough to have a bench to do some of the work

where you don't have to be all hunched over but you can actually work at a

certain height that's best but it's not really necessary for a period in time I

was working on on my washing machine I would just put a piece of wood on top of

the washing machine and work on there because the height it's about right, one

of the tools I recommend having especially if you work on a motorcycle

is a torque wrench because there are very specific torque numbers that you

need to follow especially on the safety parts on the motorcycle, axle

brakes and so on here is my torque wrench

now I started with a very simple torque wrench that cost little to nothing I bought

it at Arbor Freight I believe and I still use

this today for stuff like lug nuts and other stuff that I don't really need to

be dead accurate with but you know I need something solid and then I have my

electronic torque wrench which I use on the bikes because when I need to torque

my front brake bolts to a specific number I want to be very very sure

another thing you might wanna have our stance this makes life easy because you

can actually put it on the bike and the bike will actually stay straight no

matter what be making it safe for you to move from side to side once you buy a

set of those they're gonna be with you for most of your life this is the set I

bought when I bought my first bike over here in the States and since then I used

this in I don't know maybe 10 to 15 different bikes another thing that would

make life easy but it's not quite necessary it's a bike lift I only bought

the bike lift lately actually my wife bought it for me but that has made life

so much easier because and now I can actually lift the bike up and work on it

and again it is not necessary to have one of those because you can just as

well roll down a mat and just lay on the ground to do most of the work on your

bike so in the end get yourself a few basic tools get yourself some literature

or go online and find out what you need to know and start small start from the

little things an oil change is not that complicated an air filter is not that

complicated start with that and start installing and guards or light protector

or whatever and then go from there eventually when

you start wrenching on bikes different bikes at different time for different

things all the knowledge is gonna stay in here and when you're going from a BMW

f800gsto work on An Aprilia which are two wildly different bikes you're

gonna see some similarities for example the front sprocket that I change on my

f800gs is the same front sprocket that would

fit on An aprilia one oh amazingly enough and on then note the rear brake

system on my Ducati scrambler is the same brake system on the BMW f800gs

but in Reverse the brake pads are exactly the same so those bikes those

three bikes couldn't be more different from each other but in the end you find

incredible similarities there if you learn to work on a single bike and you

can most likely transfer your knowledge across the board when it comes to the

accessories it's even easier axl sliders the concept is exactly the same

a rod through the front axle that keeps the pucks in place so don't get

discouraged just remember start slow and go from there eventually everything is

gonna fall into place especially when it comes to your tool

don't go out right now and spend a thousand dollars in ten thousand tools

you don't need it don't try to start by buying a bigger house with a bigger

garage because you think your little garage can do it all just start with

what you have and start working your way around on that note if you guys found

value in this video subscribe if you liked the video give me a thumb up if

you don't like the video give me a thumbs down cuz interaction apparently

is interaction or if you think I said something wrong

just going to comment leave a comment down below then let me know so I can

make it better and hopefully be of value to you guys so you're not just wasting

time while you watch my videos on that note in November I'm gonna have training

because just like most people I have a day job that I need to pay the bills so

in November I might skip a video here and there because I'm gonna

be going somewhere in the country to do my simulator training and I obviously

not gonna have time to do all this in the meantime

right on and I'll see you next time.

For more infomation >> how to do your own motorcycle maintenance - Duration: 12:10.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal team news vs Leicester - Sokratis set to miss out but trio passed fit - Duration: 2:47.

 Unai Emery has confirmed that Sokratis is a major doubt for Monday night's game against Leicester City

 The Arsenal centre back was injured while representing Greece during the international break and was forced off after just 45 minutes of the 2-0 defeat against Finland

 He has now returned to London Colney and Arsenal put out an update on the club's website saying that the defender was still being assessed ahead Monday night's match against the Foxes

 But speaking in his pre-match press conference, Emery has now suggested that Sokratis' ankle problem looks set to keep him out of Leicester's visit to the Emirates

 "Sokratis had one problem, one small injury," said Arsenal's head coach. "Maybe for Monday it's difficult [for him to play]

"  In better news for Emery, he does have three players back available for Monday's game as Arsenal look to make it 10 wins in a row in all competitions

 Danny Welbeck, who had to leave the England squad due to a hamstring issue, is now back in full training - as is Ainsley Maitland-Niles, who has not played since fracturing his leg in the opening game of the season against Manchester City

 Mesut Ozil was forced to miss the win at Fulham before the international break due to back spasms, but the German has now been passed fully fit and will be included in the squad for Monday night's game

 A decision will be taken on Petr Cech ahead of the game, with the keeper closing in on a return from the hamstring strain he suffered against Everton

 The experienced stopper is currently training on his own but could link up with the rest of the squad this weekend

 "I think he's very close to starting with us," said Emery.  Keep up to date with the latest news, features and exclusives from football

london via the free football.london app for iPhone and Android.  Available to download from the App Store and Google Play

For more infomation >> Arsenal team news vs Leicester - Sokratis set to miss out but trio passed fit - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Tappit Review-You Need to See This Before Buying - Duration: 9:25.

For more infomation >> Tappit Review-You Need to See This Before Buying - Duration: 9:25.

-------------------------------------------

1 how to cut fringe bangs for choppy look - Duration: 2:55.

hi this me Amal Hermuz I have here with me Debbie and today we're going to show you how to cut

a lovely nice fringe as you see this is her hair we part the hair like that and

we separate it now we have her hair here yes so we're going to take the hair all

in our hand and then we're going to turn it like this and put your hand here and

turn back the only thing you need to do just cut and work out so when you cut

this part make sure you cut off perfectly

so now it's cutting a little bit moor yes okay we are ready now we have our fringe

so this is the fringe we have made for Debbie from short to long on the side

but we wanted to go inside a little bit with the fringe so we're gonna take just

this point here just a little bit

here as you can see this corner

okay let me bolwdry it

see nice and lovely and wispy fringe yaa and very attractive as you see I

like the fringe and if we able to see how beautiful Frenchie have and in very

short you like it and she liked it and we like

it also ,,,so thank you very much for being with us byyyyyyyy

you

For more infomation >> 1 how to cut fringe bangs for choppy look - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

*NEW 2018* HOW TO GET YOUTUBE RED, AD-BLOCK & BACKGROUND PLAY *NO ROOT*! - Duration: 8:08.

Subtitles are in the video

For more infomation >> *NEW 2018* HOW TO GET YOUTUBE RED, AD-BLOCK & BACKGROUND PLAY *NO ROOT*! - Duration: 8:08.

-------------------------------------------

Food Truck And Concession Trailer Exhaust Hood Systems - Duration: 1:07.

This is one of our food truck hoods.

As you can see, it's designed a little bit differently to accommodate the short ceiling of a concession trailer or food truck.

It's got a shorter front that allows you to get to the cooking equipment without hitting your head.

They come in a variety of lengths. They are ETL listed, so they do meet all fire code requirements in all 50 states.

It's going to come with all the filters that you see here.

One thing to consider is that you will have to have a fire suppression system installed.

That's what these nozzles are right here.

One thing that we highly recommend is not trying to have that done at the factory.

These hoods are so compact that it's very difficult to have these piped

exactly correct for your equipment at the factory. It really does need to be done once the truck once it's installed in the truck,

so it can be positioned accordingly to the equipment that you have.

But again, these do come in a variety of sizes. If you have any questions at all,

just give us a call and we'll help you out.

For more infomation >> Food Truck And Concession Trailer Exhaust Hood Systems - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Free Google Play Codes - Google Play Gift Card Codes Free - Duration: 2:25.

Free Google Play Codes - Google Play Gift Card Codes Free

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét