Thứ Bảy, 20 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 20 2018

The Trump Administration, once again within the last week has proven that they don't care

about the public.

They don't care about our health, and they sure as hell do not care about the environment.

Last week, Andrew Wheeler, the acting head of the EPA, decided that they didn't need

the opinions of scientists when it comes to, you know, getting advice on what to do about

all of the pollution in the air.

So, he sent memos and emails to dozens of scientists, who were currently serving as

advisors, outside advisors to the EPA.

Telling them that their services are no longer needed.

So, to put it in simplest terms.

Andrew Wheeler, head of the EPA last week, fired a bunch of scientists, whose job it

was to advise the agency on how to control air pollution.

People who know what they're talking about.

People who understand both the environmental damage that air pollution could do, as well

as the damage that it could cause to human health.

The EPA just said, "Thanks, but no thanks.

We're gonna go with our panel of corporate executives because we think they know a little

bit more about it, than you do."

That is literally what is happening in this country right now.

Scientists, and this has been happening for months now.

Are being kicked out of the EPA, locked out of the decision-making process, told, "Your

services are no longer needed."

Just so that we can lock them out.

And, instead of getting informed scientific opinions, we're gonna go to these corporate

executives that we've now packed the agency with on our advisory boards, and they're gonna

tell us what's best for this country.

No, what's gonna happen is they're gonna tell you what's best for the industries that they

represent.

And what's best for those industries, excuse me, is to make sure that we continue just

spewing as much carbon and other pollutants, mercury and other toxins into the atmosphere,

regardless of the effects on human health or the environment.

That's what's happening today.

Scientists are being kicked out of the conversation, and replaced with people who have a financial

interest in poisoning us.

Because that's what's gonna happen.

We know that some of the rules that this EPA has scaled back here.

You know, the mercury and air toxic standards rule, it's gonna put more mercury and other

toxic heavy metals out into the atmosphere, it's gonna cause brain damage in children,

it's gonna cause other long-term health effects for people of all ages.

We're gonna have thousands more people die early each year because of the rules they've

repealed.

Those are all things that this EPA has actually admitted when repealing these regulations.

They don't care about human health.

I mean the environment, obviously they don't care about, that's out of the question at

this point.

But, we can't even get them to care about the fact that their admittedly going to be

killing people each year because of this.

That is a sad state of affairs in the United States today.

I mean, I have never in my lifetime seen this kind of an attack on the EPA, on any really,

government agency in my entire lifetime.

This is conservatives destroying the federal government from within, so that they can go

back later and tell us see how dysfunctional the federal government is?

Well, yeah.

Of course, it's dysfunctional when you intentionally sabotage it and pack it with your industry

hacks.

People are going to die from the decisions that the EPA is making today.

And what's even worse than that, is that they don't care about it.

For more infomation >> The EPA Just FIRED Dozens Of Scientists Responsible For Monitoring Air Pollution - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Dance Moms: Kalani's Solo "Dance Till I Die" (Season 5) | Lifetime - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Dance Moms: Kalani's Solo "Dance Till I Die" (Season 5) | Lifetime - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Did You Know - Optical Quality Mirror inside TV's? - DYK #3 - Duration: 5:17.

Hey I'm Justin welcome back to make build modify. Did you know that there's

good project materials inside of an old big-screen TV? Let me show you.

There's some good plastic in the front screen here and I think there might be

some other layers. I have a video where I used some layers from a plasma screen to

make a lampshade for one of my spiral lamps and there's a potentially a first

surface mirror in here. I think I would imagine there is. I'm curious to see and

I've used those to make kaleidoscopes and there's some other plastic and stuff

that's reusable. Possibly some speakers too.

whoo so that that's the first service mirror. I don't know if you could see it in frame

but that's a very nice mirror. So that's awesome I was hoping for that. You got a

couple speakers and we'll go over this cowling in a little bit and I see a

really cool lens and maybe a good bulb here. To try to get this out without

breaking it. All right let's see if this slips out oh yeah it will but these guys

are in the way.

Whoa whoa that is super nice look it's totally different color on the backside.

This looks like it might be a fan like a blower motor of some sort. Yeah I was

totally wrong this is the base speaker.

That's kind of cool. Looks like a little projector of some sort. That's pretty

cool it's got like a big ol lens here small in there and it looks like a prism

probably right here. So that might be fun to play around with. Okay let me spin

this around and show you what's on the back. So the other thing I would say to

save here is any of your wire. If you have any kind of projects where you use

small wire this is great stock. I usually save we chunk like that throw it in my

wire bin. That's a good fan right here. Little fan. Okay here's the front and

this I think is a Fresnel lens. I don't know if there's more than one layer here

we'll see when I get these clamps off. But I can tell I can see the radial

lines in this. So this would be good for like a solar furnace project or

something like that. It looks like we got a couple good speakers. A little

rectangular speaker, another one. Lets see if we get some of these screws out.

Yeah there's more than one layer. Let's see what happens here. Okay, so that is

the Fresnel lens and it's thick it's about an eighth of an inch thick. That's

the thickest one I've ever seen and this is the forward-most portion and it's got

maybe like a polarizer on it. It's kind of really weird shape and I don't know if you can see

that. It's got some really weird lines in it. All right let's go over what we

salvaged. We got a couple little rectangular speakers. We got a kind of a bass speaker.

A hole bunch of little screws in a fan. This really cool little lens. It does

some crazy stuff. Before you go I wanted to show you this little section that I

pulled out of the bottom of the TV. I was getting rid of those components and

I was got curious to see what was inside of the projection portion of the TV and

you can see there's like these little reflective surfaces that have coatings

on them and there's little lenses. Really high-quality super nice lenses.

Wow, little treasure trove! Anyway I hope

you enjoyed the video. If you think I earned it please subscribe.

you

For more infomation >> Did You Know - Optical Quality Mirror inside TV's? - DYK #3 - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

Alaska's Nonpartisan Governor Just Quit Re-Election Race And Sabotaged The Republican With Last Move - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> Alaska's Nonpartisan Governor Just Quit Re-Election Race And Sabotaged The Republican With Last Move - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Reporter Unexpectedly Catches Border Patrol in Action, Illegal Immigrants Shut Down on Live TV - Duration: 3:09.

For more infomation >> Reporter Unexpectedly Catches Border Patrol in Action, Illegal Immigrants Shut Down on Live TV - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Sarah Sanders Responds to Potential Hillary 2020 Run with Brutal Yet Hilarious Line - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> Sarah Sanders Responds to Potential Hillary 2020 Run with Brutal Yet Hilarious Line - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

All Assassin Mastery Awakening [Mastery III & Mastery IV ] [CC] - Dragon Nest M #AKMJ_Gaming - Duration: 7:48.

For more infomation >> All Assassin Mastery Awakening [Mastery III & Mastery IV ] [CC] - Dragon Nest M #AKMJ_Gaming - Duration: 7:48.

-------------------------------------------

Street Artist Gives Maxine Waters Hilarious Starring Role in Hollywood Blockbuster - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> Street Artist Gives Maxine Waters Hilarious Starring Role in Hollywood Blockbuster - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

🇩​🇮​🇸​🇨​🇴​🇷​🇩​ - Duration: 0:10.

https://discord.gg/dy2Veb2

For more infomation >> 🇩​🇮​🇸​🇨​🇴​🇷​🇩​ - Duration: 0:10.

-------------------------------------------

SMG4: If Mario Was In... Starfox (Starlink Battle For Atlas) REACTION! - Duration: 13:19.

Drop like on this video if you guys enjoyed

Comment down below your thoughts in your opinions about the video. Make sure to subscribe

With host indications on so you stay down fight on every single video also follow my social media

So they tuned for updates for incoming videos. Thank you

What's up guys still crash here walk back to another reaction so will be reckoned to SMG for if Mario wasn't

starfox in

parentheses

Starling battle for Atlas

so

We'll be reacting to this his new as when you for

blooper video and it came out

Like an hour and a half ago almost that well, it's over an hour ago. So

Yeah, we'll be

Reacting to this new video. I hope you guys enjoy chopped. Alright come down below and subscribe to the channel

Don't forget to turn on temple sanitation belt to stay notified on new videos. So we're gonna now

Let's get to started in three two one. Let's go

Yes, very very sexy charities

Please talk off. I'm sick with both disease polygraph. Is that a spaceship?

Oh right at Bob my god

Oh, why did he do that?

Right aliens by aliens. Oh man

What in the world you just

Wear the species

Mario was in Star Fox StarLink battle. I

Guess not almost good to say it's not again, but

Oh boy Oh No

Mamma Mia what you know world's

First down no

Of that race

Teach him you're doing good

Yeah, it is nice

Nobody

Wow

Man

Sitting there happy

Right in the world, how could it just dude I shit?

Jason come on

Come on oh, this is not good I do hey

Hey, shut up

This is nuts those things again God oh

Boy

screaming in Italian

Are you just raving like it's like not really

Yo, oh my god, you're I was sick oh my god

You know what this reminds me of Star Wars

This kind of reminds me of Star Wars. I know it's not Star Wars. It kind of reminds me of

That's sick that's like an action I love this

So what team are you just say Oh God

I will be the one to take you down

No

Some money place I

Could say this was a really great video

especially I loved how much like I like the action and I like that it kind of reminds me of

Star Wars a little bit that makes this even better

so and also the other thing what I liked about this, it's

It's like um when the aliens and Mario was dancing that was my favorite part also

but

Elena to action and the fact that it reminds me of Star Wars and the Mario and aliens

dancing

Devils great. I

Enjoyed it man. I I could've meant so other than that guys

I hope you guys enjoyed the video like comment subscribe turn on post on occasions. You guys will see no fun on every video

I hope it got dinner. Enjoy my video and

I hope you guys will

Have a great Saturday. I show will also saw all that guys

Hope you guys enjoyed and I will see you guys next time. Goodbye, everyone

For more infomation >> SMG4: If Mario Was In... Starfox (Starlink Battle For Atlas) REACTION! - Duration: 13:19.

-------------------------------------------

Las historias y mensajes detrás de la camiseta feminista Operación Triunfo - Duration: 8:00.

For more infomation >> Las historias y mensajes detrás de la camiseta feminista Operación Triunfo - Duration: 8:00.

-------------------------------------------

New Zealand Fur Seal - 4:3 - Nature Meets Paper - Duration: 6:44.

new zealand fur seals are the longest divers of all the fur seals

hi what's going on everybody my name is Brandon I'm a marine biologist and an

artist welcome to nature meets paper the place

where we go on an adventure to discover the world of marine biology I love

sharing my experiences with aquatic animals with you through art nature

meets paper is a place where we discover aquatic animals through science stories

and art today we'll be discovering the New Zealand fur seal are you ready let's

dive in the New Zealand fur seal is known as the Australasian fur seal long

nose fur seal or Kekeno in Maori it is located along the rocky coast of

Australia New Zealand and Antarctic Islands they prefer rocky shores and

beaches the first seal has different habitat preferences depending on the sex

of the animal males like swimming and foraging in deep water off the

continental slope females spend most of their time on the continental slope and

closer to the coast

what are we looking for when identifying the New Zealand fur seal I get fur seals

and sea lions mixed up all the time I shouldn't what I do one is large and

light brown and the other is dark with a pointy nose and long whiskers the New

Zealand fur seal reaches lengths of two meters long weighing 126 kilograms

females are smaller reaching lengths of 1 to 1.5 metres weighing 30 to 50

kilograms they also show sexual dimorphism males are larger than females

but the males also have a thick fur mane the females don't fur seals are Otariids this means that they have ear flaps and long hind flippers that can rotate

underneath their body so that they can walk on land fur seals are dark brown to

black in color with long whiskers they also have extremely long thin flippers

fur seals use their front flippers for propulsion

they are acrobatic swimmers they love swimming in loops and upside down it is

common for fur seals to swim circles around divers it is also common to see

them resting drying out warming up or taking a nap on beaches rocks boats

docks park benches and anywhere that they can fit if you see this happen do

your best to leave the seal alone they're covered under the Marine Mammal

Protection Act of 1978 this makes it illegal to interact or touch a seal

before we get into the diet and population health of the fur seal I want

to talk about the differences in swimming habitat that I mentioned

earlier males swim off the continental slope up

to deep water they regularly dive for 15 minutes up to depths of 380 meters

females have seasonal differences in behavior they typically spend up to nine

minutes at depths of 312 meters they dive deeper during the fall and Austral

winter when they have pups on land they spend as little as five minutes

underwater when in a rush the fur seals will swim

fast to do a behavior called porpoise behavior this allows the seals to fly in

the air to increase the speed when they land in the water

why would they go through this extra work to get different food what is

causing the fur seals to have different habitat ranges the answer is food food

is a great motivator it even works on human swimmers tell your athletes that

they get to go home and eat after practice and they will be more likely to

swim harder and faster than if you don't if you are a competitive swimmer like I

am you know this to be true the fur seal eat cephalopods

fish and occasionally birds they commonly eat octopus arrow squid

anchovies Barracuda flounder hagfish red cod

lamprey and occasionally penguins so how are the New Zealand fur seals doing the

IUCN Red List has them listed as Least Concern they are increasing in

population size this is great sometimes the fur seals will interact with

humans but it is best to leave them alone if you see someone who is

bothering a seal without proper authorities I give you my permission

to stop them let's get into personal stories my sister was on a hike in the

Zealand with her class they saw tons of fur seals hauled out on the beaches

they were respecting the distance laws set by the Marine Mammal Protection Act

of 1978 this is wonderful I love it when people follow the rules it turns out

that some tourists don't know these rules give animal space don't harass and

generally just leave marine mammals alone

from what my sister told me there were a few tourists that wanted to get the

picture of a lifetime they walked up to a group of seals and proceeded to take

pictures by the Seals please don't do this 'cause are stronger and even

faster than you might think they might attack you if they feel threatened

luckily the group of students yelled at the tourists to stop and stay back

whether they listened or not I can't remember but my sister wanted me to tell

this story to you she loved her adventure and wants to

share with everyone I will call this adventure finished

thanks for watching this video if you think I deserve it click subscribe and

ring the notification bell this way you know when I post new content I do my

best to post every single weekend but sometimes life just gets in the way or

my paintings are too detailed to get to finish in a week I sell my art in the

forms of originals and museum quality prints just contact me if a piece

catches your eye and we can work out the details I also sell apparel on teespring

links are below deck if you would like to support this channel consider

becoming one of my patrons on my patreon page for those who don't know patreon is

a platform where I can give you extra content from this free content here it's

a paid subscription and it helps this channel grow thanks again I've been

Brandon and I'll see you in our next adventure

For more infomation >> New Zealand Fur Seal - 4:3 - Nature Meets Paper - Duration: 6:44.

-------------------------------------------

sweet caramel potato (subtitles) - Duration: 4:41.

When you think of sweet potatoes caramelated,

that's exactly what you imagine ... Hi guys how are you

I'll bring it to you today. the recipe for sweet potato caramel, a

mouth watering treat, a recipe traditional, just the way we

here in the South of Brazil, and now So you know how to make this delicious

Come with me ... this recipe is to stop a pound of sweet potatoes,

you can make bigger or smaller proportionally,

we'll also need a cup of sugar or 250 grams and only 50 ml of

Water. the first step is to peel the potatoes,

put them in the water for that are not darkened, then cut

the sliced, maximum of two centimeters

thickness,

Very well now let's cook. sweet potato, already with the stove connected in

medium heat, start in a pan making layers with

the sweet potatoes, I already did the first layer and now I go

put a little sugar on each one of the potatoes, with a spoon about

3 spoons per layer make a second layer, with sweet potato with slices

repeat the process sowing sugar over all of them again,

once again we will make a third layer of sweet potato, three layers is the

ideal for cooking in the pan, place one more time about them and now

a little bit of water,

the sweet potato contains a lot of water, so we will use only 50 ml of water, just to

moisten, close your pan and cook in average fire for 20 minutes, keep

always closed, you do not need to do not break the sweet potatoes,

in another video I'll teach you how to do this steak

fifteen minutes later, see that already begins to caramel and now I put more

two tablespoons of sugar on the surface of potatoes candy

and two tablespoons of water over the sugar that you just put,

with 20 minutes of cooking see that the caramel has formed, I already turned off the

stove and the potato is cooked, tender, caramel, ready to sweet potato

caramelized, mouth-watering ... easy to make a traditional recipe here from

South of Brazil and now you already know how doing is very easy ...

I hope you have enjoyed that you can do with success,

leave it like, share it comment, subscribe to the active channel and also the

bell of notifications, Thank you so much, God bless you all.

you

For more infomation >> sweet caramel potato (subtitles) - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

ACGUDDA - Look Me In The Eyes | NON COPYRIGHT RAP SONG | - Duration: 2:10.

Aye, aye, aye

Baby i'm, slide with my lies when im high

But i'm sorry that I looked you in the eyes (looked you in the eyes)

Know I tried, fight when I feel like you lie

Where you at right now? Imma slide (imma slide)

Baby i'm, slide with my lies when im high

But i'm sorry that I looked you in the eyes

Know I tried, fight when I feel like you lie

Where you at right now? Imma slide. Aye, aye

Happened for a reason

I could never be them

Recap from the night

Otherwise i'd never see them

Aye, happened for a reason

Fuck sleep i'd be up the whole weekend

Way deeper now im swimming in the deep-end

Im geeking loud, got her dry-heaving, she weeping

I've been done, I stopped checking my phone

Home alone, zoned out, where I belong

It's been long since i've been in the room

Check my phone you gon' be her I know

Not around, I move in on the low

[?] Vamanos could bring like honor role [?]

You can make it on your own I hope

Last thing i won't do is let you go

Baby i'm, slide with my lies when im high

But i'm sorry that I looked you in the eyes (looked you in the eyes)

Know I tried, fight when I feel like you lie

Where you at right now? Imma slide (imma slide)

Baby i'm, slide with my lies when im high

But i'm sorry that I looked you in the eyes

Know I tried, fight when I feel like you lie

Where you at right now? Imma slide.

[Outro] Yeah it happened for a reason, I could never be there

[Outro] Yeah it happened for a reason, I could never be there

For more infomation >> ACGUDDA - Look Me In The Eyes | NON COPYRIGHT RAP SONG | - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

2018 K-POP MEGA MASHUP (JUL-SEP): DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY | TOTALPOKEDRAMAFAN - Duration: 4:21.

(CHANYEOL) Aye!

(LOONA/SHA SHA) Hello! (Hello~)

(LOONA/SHA SHA) Welcome~ Baby!

(Stray Kids/CHANYEOL/MICRODOT) Yeah... Aye! Ready? let's go!

(TWICE/Oh!GG) Lalalalala~ lalala...

(GOT7) Ooh~

(TWICE/Oh!GG) Lalalalala~ lalala...

(Berry Good) I like it what I like~

(TWICE/YOONMIRAE) You and me in the moonlight. (You and me...)

(TWICE) On this festive night of shining stars,

(IN2IT) Forget everything and be ready to dance!

(Oh My Girl) I'm so lucky to have met you.

(IMFACT) I don't want to wake up from this dream that is you.

(BTS/TEEN TOP/The Boyz) You can call me lover! (That's right!)

(BTS/NewKidd02) You can call me "my love~".

(Stray Kids/BIGFLO) Yes, I'm! I'm not a bad boy huh~

(Stray Kids/GreatGuys) Yes, I'm so dazzling, dazzling~

(CHUNGHA) You make me

(Triple H/iKON) Ooh ooh ooh~ It's killing me...

(CHUNGHA/LUCENTE) You make me like my life is yours.

(D-CRUNCH/TWICE) Right now, let's dance the night away!

(GOT7) Sweet talk to me babe. It's magical!

(IN2IT) What other words are needed?

(UNI.T/SEUNGRI) I mean I like you~ (1, 2, 3!)

(Red Velvet) Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah~

(ASTRO/Red Velvet/LOONA) The one I love, -yeah yeah yeah~- it's you, my favorite!

(BTS/UNI.T) Oh oh oh-eh-oh~

(BTS/UNI.T) Hey! Oh oh eh-oh~~

(D-CRUNCH/GFRIEND) Yeah! Let's have a good time~

(TWICE/GFRIEND) Let's dance! Having a good night~

(BTS/UNI.T) Oh oh oh-eh-oh~

(BTS/UNI.T) Hey! Oh oh eh-oh~~

(D-CRUNCH) Yeah!

(UP10TION) Let's dance, trust the music.

(PENTAGON) Follow me!

(SEVENTEEN) What do I do? I like you more each day.

(BLANC7) Ppappa Ppara!

(MAMAMOO) I stayed up all night.

(MAMAMOO) My cooled down head.

(CoCo/BIGFLO) "Boy~ give me a chance baby wuh!"

(WJSN) Hurry, tell me.

(LABOUM/WJSN) Tell me you love me~ (Tell me.)

(MINSEO) Standing at the tip of the frozen world,

(100%) All I want is you love me!

(NCT Dream) I need you right here~

(GOT7/S.I.S/Triple H) You make me say yes! (Yeah yeah yeah!)

(S.I.S) Say yes!

(GOT7/Triple H/SHINHWA) You make me just wanna say yeah when you kiss me like that.

(TWICE) Let's dance the night away!

(GOT7) Sweet talk to me babe. It's magical!

(IN2IT) What other words are needed?

(UNI.T/SEUNGRI) I mean I like you~ (1, 2, 3!)

(Red Velvet) Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah~

(ASTRO/Red Velvet/LOONA) The one I love, -yeah yeah yeah~- it's you, my favorite!

(BTS/UNI.T) Oh oh oh-eh-oh~

(BTS/UNI.T) Hey! Oh oh eh-oh~~

(D-CRUNCH/GFRIEND) Yeah! Let's have a good time~

(TWICE/GFRIEND) Let's dance! Having a good night~

(BTS/UNI.T) Oh oh oh-eh-oh~

(BTS/UNI.T) Hey! Oh oh eh-oh~~

(D-CRUNCH) Yeah!

(UP10TION) Let's dance, trust the music.

(PENTAGON) Follow me!

(SEULGI,SINB,CHUNGHA,SOYEON) Zoom zoom zoom!

(Sunmi) Can't you see that, boy?! What?

(ROTHY) Strongly burned heart Red and round heart.

(SEMINA) Yeah!

(Sunmi) Can't you see that, boy?!

(FTISLAND) 'Cause I'm missing you~

(SHINee/HYOLYN) I know, cuz you make me go crazy.

(Apink) Bye bye bye!

(JEONG SEWOON) Is the wind blowing or am I being shaken?

(CHUNGHA) Yeah~

(MXM) Ya ya ya ya ya!

(MYTEEN) She's bad bad bad everyday~

(SoRi) Touch touch touch touch body~

(LEO) The more I touch, the more perfectly it rises~

((G)I-DLE) Do you remember you remember Remember what you said?

(Apink) "There ain't nothing!"

(LOONA/SATURDAY) Ooh~ It really hurts...

(LOONA) Yeah~

(DIA) Woo woo woo baby woo~

(LOONA) Hey, yeah~

(Super Junior-D&E/MXM) Even if I get hurt, it's still you, it's you... (Okay!)

(Berry Good/TARGET) Am I dreaming? Is it true? Is it true? Is it true?

(Berry Good) I'll go first and kiss you.

(SF9) Baby, I did it right there!

(TEEN TOP/Oh!GG) You~ give it up! Give it up to me!

(Golden Child) Leave it to me!

(Golden Child) Let me let me let me let me~

(Golden Child) Leave it to me! Let me!

(JESSI) No, I won't let you down!

(HYOLYN/IN2IT) D-D-D-Down! D-D-D-D-D-Down!

(JESSI/HYOLYN) No, I won't let you down down down!

(UNI.T/Red Velvet) Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah~

(ASTRO/Red Velvet/LOONA) The one I love, -yeah yeah yeah~- it's you, my favorite!

(BTS/UNI.T) Oh oh oh-eh-oh~

(BTS/UNI.T) Hey! Oh oh eh-oh~~

(MAMAMOO/GYEONGREE) Braah~ Wanna tell you Wanna tell you, boy~

(GYEONGREE) It's only you, tonight.

(BTS/UNI.T) Oh oh oh-eh-oh~

(BTS/UNI.T) Hey! Oh oh eh-oh~~

(GWSN) This may seem like magic, like a dream,

(GWSN) But now it's in front of me! Yeah!

(Berry Good) Cheeze!

(Berry Good/IN2IT) Ow, oops!

(Dreamcatcher) WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?

(ASHLEY) Here we are!

(Dreamcatcher) WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?

(KARD) Can't hide it!

(Dreamcatcher) WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?

(Jimin) Stop playing.

(SEMINA/Tiffany) You'll come to me~ (I'll be the one to teach ya'.)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét