Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 23 2018

-Guys, you ever see a photo in the news and think --

Wait, Jack's not still here, is he?

[ Laughter ]

Jack, you can leave. [ Laughter and applause ]

You don't have to be --

Jack, you can go home if you feel like.

You can go home if you feel like it.

♪♪

All right, all right, that's --

All right, thank you, thank you very much.

Good to see you, buddy. Thank you, Jack. Thank you.

He works for us. Video researcher.

-Yeah, researcher. Video researcher.

-Guys, you ever see a photo in the news

and think that headline could be much better?

I'll show you what I mean.

It's time for "News & Improved." Here we go.

♪♪

♪ -News and Improved ♪

-For example, check out this first photo.

The original headline was

"Sanders and Warren attack Amazon."

The headline could definitely be improved

because if you only looked at the photo

the headline could have been,

"Mom immediately regrets letting Grandpa say grace at dinner."

[ Laughter and applause ]

Check out this next photo.

The original headline was "Trump backs water projects."

If you only looked at the photo, the headline could have been,

"Hungry baby opens up wide

for the airplane to fly in with the applesauce."

[ Laughter and applause ]

-Whoa.

-Next headline was "McConnell might revisit Obamacare repeal."

The headline could have been,

"Terrified Josh Groban fan attends Cardi B concert."

[ Laughter and applause ]

"Shouldn't be here."

The next headline says, "Canada legalizes marijuana."

The headline could have been,

"Taco Bell's newest burrito is 'lit AF.'"

-Really? [ Laughter and applause ]

Wow.

-Up next, this headline says,

"Prime Minister volunteers at charity event."

The headline could have been,

"Lunch lady loses contact lens in chili

and decides to just leave it."

[ Laughter and applause ]

Next headline was "Bolton readies Moscow visit."

Headline could have been, "National Security Advisor

repeatedly denies he is the Lorax."

[ Laughter and applause ]

-He does not speak for the trees.

-He is not the Lorax. -He's not the Lorax.

-Next headline was "Brazilian election heats up."

Headline could have been, "Local dad regrets taking ecstasy

at Imagine Dragons concert."

[ Laughter and applause ]

Next headline was, "Judge drops some charges against Manafort."

The headline could have been,

"Weird cousin stares as birthday cake brought out doesn't sing."

[ Laughter and applause ]

That was my favorite one.

-Mmm. [ Laughter ]

-Doesn't say anything. -Not a word.

Doesn't say anything --

-Doesn't sing and doesn't say anything

as he watches the cake come in.

Next headline was "LeBron James joins Lakers."

Headline could have been,

"Game of dodgeball ends with sixth grader in hospital."

[ Laughter and applause ]

Finally, this headline was

"Trump defends relationship with Saudi Arabia."

The headline could have been,

"New 'Mary Poppins' reboot receives terrible reviews."

That's all the time we have for "News & Improved."

For more infomation >> News & Improved: Taco Bell's Newest Burrito Is "Lit A-F" - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Savannah Guthrie and Hoda Kotb Tease a TODAY Show Halloween Twist - Duration: 4:26.

-Welcome back! I love you guys!

-We love you.

-The hardest working people in show business. Oh, my gosh.

-Come on. -You are.

-Been up since the "Today" show. Oh, please.

-You just had that hiatus.

-Exactly. I had all this time off.

But I enjoyed you when I had all that time off.

I watched you every morning.

-Thank you, Jimmy.

-You're also doing -- you're getting ready.

You're going to co-anchor the election coverage

for the midterm election.

-Election night. Two weeks from tomorrow, I think.

-That's a big deal.

-Yeah, me and Lester and then all the cast of characters

from NBC and all our correspondents working so hard.

So it's gonna be a big night.

-It's a big night.

You guys have been so busy with all the stuff.

You have your second best-selling book.

Congratulations, Savannah. -Thank you.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Come on. Best-selling author.

-Well, you know that we have a little bit of --

because you have "Dada" and "Mama."

-That's right.

-So now we're like two versus two.

But I'm just saying.

-What are you just saying?

-I just am saying, like, your book is way more popular.

But mine has more words.

-Yours definitely has more words.

I have mama, dada, quack.

And then I got writer's block. [ Laughter ]

Congrats on this though. This is taking off.

-Thank you.

-And we should point out that Savannah had

both of her children's books were number one and number two

on "The New York Times" best seller's list at the same time.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Oh, my gosh.

-But we only read "Mama" by Jimmy Fallon.

-True.

-I saw you guys the other day with Michelle Obama

and a whole crew of cool people.

What was that thing? What was it? International --

-Yeah, International Day of the Girl.

It was so fun.

We brought our girls,

which was really just cool to see them out there.

-It was great.

In addition to Michelle Obama, we had some great music.

We had Kelly Clarkson and Meghan Trainor, Jennifer Hudson.

-That's right.

-And, like, a sea of young girls.

And I got to tell you, the place was lit up.

-Yeah.

-Savannah's daughter Vale

and Kelly Clarkson's daughter River Rose...

-They fell in love. -...are inseparable.

They were trying to separate them.

And they were crying when it was over.

-Did they know each other?

-No. But we -- so, Kelly Clarkson

has a children's book.

There we are back -- And it's her daughter's name, River Rose.

And she's the star of the children's book.

So, Vale -- for her to meet River Rose

was like meeting Santa.

She was like -- Look at them. -Look at this.

-They were in love.

[ Audience aws ]

-I mean, come on. You can't get cuter than that.

-It was really sweet.

-Of course, everyone's probably asking you guys

about the big Halloween.

You guys do it up on the Halloween show.

It's next Wednesday.

On the "Today" show, you go nuts.

Have you picked your costumes out?

-Yeah. -Okay. We know our costumes.

'Cause we usually all dress in, kind of, a theme-y thing.

But the rule this year was

I'm not supposed to know what Savannah is.

I'm not supposed to know what Al is.

He's not supposed to know what we are.

We are all supposed to surprise each other on Halloween day.

-So we'll have that big moment where it's like,

"Oh, that's what you are."

-But for real, you really don't know?

-Well, Hoda told me. -In the makeup room.

[ Laughter ]

-And she blurted it out, and then she's like,

"Wait, are we not supposed to tell this year?"

-I know, but you forgot it.

-And I did forget for a long time,

but then I remembered. -Yeah.

[ Laughter ]

-So she knows. -I love it.

-I love you guys' chemistry.

That's why it works so well.

What are the kids?

Can you tell me what the kids are being this Halloween?

-Oh, yeah.

-Haley is gonna be a bumblebee, which is --

[ Audience aws ]

Stop it. -I know.

-I'm so excited to take her out.

I mean, she's trying on her costume there.

[ Audience aws ]

-Come on!

-Checking herself out in the mirror.

-She likes it. -Stop it.

-That is so cute. -I went on Amazon.

It showed up at the house.

I'm so -- And we are all kind of decking out together.

We're all gonna do it.

Joel's doing it. I'm doing it. My mom's coming.

We're all dressing like bees.

-Oh, you're all gonna be bees.

-We're gonna be bees.

-But that's different than "Today" show.

-That's different, yeah. -Okay.

And your daughter is going as Little Red Riding Hood.

-Yes. -Come on.

-She's already wearing the costume.

-I know. Yeah, we ordered that. I was so excited.

But now she wants to do a combo

and be Little Red Wonder Woman Riding Hood.

[ Laughter ]

I'm like, "Okay." -It always happens, right?

The week up until Halloween, it just changes.

My daughters were butterflies.

And my wife worked on their costumes for the whole year.

Felt and glue and made these butterflies.

And the day before, they're like,

"Mommy, I don't want to be a butterfly."

And my wife's like, "Oh, you're gonna be a butterfly."

[ Laughter ]

There's no question. That's what you're gonna be.

She goes, "What do you want to be?"

She goes, "I want to be a dragonfly."

So my wife just added a tail. [ Laughter ]

Perfect. -Now, you are.

-It wasn't that different. Yeah, exactly. It was great.

For more infomation >> Savannah Guthrie and Hoda Kotb Tease a TODAY Show Halloween Twist - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Hoda Kotb Does Karaoke to Flo Rida's "Low" While Playing Most Likely To - Duration: 3:31.

-Guys, we love you.

And we thought we'd play a little fun game.

I always like to play a game with you guys.

It's called "Most Likely To."

Here we go. -Okay.

You have an arrow. You have an arrow.

-Okay. -Okay.

-Just to get to know you a little bit better.

Here we go. Which of you is most likely

to be the last one to leave a party?

-Okay. The first person to leave a party is Hoda.

Should we call it The Great Hodini?

Like, she comes in. She's like, "Hey!"

And then you're like, "Where's -- Oh, she's gone."

In like ten seconds.

-I like to go to the party. -Okay.

-But then I like to vanish right away.

-You don't say goodbye or anything?

-No. Irish goodbye. -Really?

-No, I'm, like, on the way to the bathroom,

and then I'm out the door and in the car.

-But it's not like an hour later.

It's like six minutes later. -Really.

Savannah's like, "You're already out?"

I'm like, "I am so out already."

I love doing that.

-Do you still bring your Ziploc bag of --

-Yes.

-[ Laughs ] She doesn't have a purse.

She has a Ziploc bag with everything in it.

-You know what? At the Emmys, she got a new Ziploc.

-Oh, it's a brand new Ziploc. -It's a brand-new --

-It was a Gucci Ziploc. All right.

Who is more likely to be pulled over for speeding?

-Yeah, me. Without question.

-Lead foot. -Yeah.

-Really? -Always in a hurry, you know?

-Wow. -I'm a rule breaker.

-Oh, yeah. You're such a rebel, Savannah.

Oh, my gosh.

Who is more likely to sing at a karaoke bar?

-Well, I think both of us are. -Yeah.

-I think both of us are. But I like a karaoke song.

-I would say Hoda. -You would?

-I would 'cause I've seen -- I've heard you sing.

You have a great voice. -I have a terrible voice.

-No. -But I love karaoke.

-What's your go-to song?

I like a little "Apple Bottom Jeans" by Flo Rida.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Ohh! -Yes!

♪♪

-Do you know the words? -Is that --

-One, two, three, four. -Wait. When does it start?

Is it starting? Now? One, two.

Help me. -I don't know it.

♪ Apple Bottom jeans, boots with the fur ♪

♪ The whole club was looking at her, unh ♪

♪ She hit the floor, next thing you know ♪

♪ Shorty got low, low, low, low ♪

-All right! Hey, hey!

-Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

[ Cheers and applause ]

Thank you. -Oh, my God.

That is -- That is awesome. -Come on.

-That is unbelievable. -...Flo Rida.

-All right. I'm gonna do -- Last one here.

Who is more likely to have a hidden talent?

Do you -- -Well, I don't really --

Okay, back in high school,

I was number 24 on the Fort Hunt Federals.

I used to play high-school basketball.

-Okay. -And that was my jam.

Do y'all play basketball? Don't you love it?

-She still puts the "Eye of the Tiger" --

-I used to be able to spin a ball on my finger.

-Oh, really? -A real good basketball spin.

-Do we -- I don't have a basketball.

Can you spin Savannah's book?

Do we have a basketball?

Let's try the book, see if that works.

-Yeah. -All right.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Ohh!

♪♪

-Pressure's on. We made you sing.

-No. Come on. Give me that ball.

-Oh, wow. Here we go.

-I have to stand up. Is it okay?

-Yeah.

[ Cheers and applause ]

Hey! [ Laughs ]

Hoda Kotb right there!

The Great Hodini. Savannah Guthrie.

See them weekday mornings on the "Today" show.

For more infomation >> Hoda Kotb Does Karaoke to Flo Rida's "Low" While Playing Most Likely To - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Ike Barinholtz's Vasectomy Had a Disturbing Side Effect - Duration: 4:41.

-You and I had the most wonderful trip,

because we met in Amsterdam.

We worked for a theater called Boom Chicago.

And Boom Chicago had its 25th anniversary this summer.

-It did. -Which was great because I think

only a 25th anniversary would our spouses allow us

to go back to Amsterdam. -Yeah.

-And there's a bunch of us here.

Colton Dunn, there's my brother Josh,

Jill Benjamin, Josie O'Reilly, Liz Cackowski.

-Liz Cackowski, good group. -And how did you --

We were there for three days back in Amsterdam,

where we lived in our 20s.

-Yeah, and it's very different living in Amsterdam

when your in your mid-20s than when you're early 40s.

-Yeah.

-It's bad when you're early 40s, because your body --

I don't know if you know this, Seth.

Your body changes as you get older.

-Yeah. -I don't know if you knew that.

-Yeah. -I found it out, and, you know,

when you're in your 20s, you can drink, oh, 20 beers.

-Yeah.

-I did that with you a couple months ago.

-Yeah, 'cause you definitely --

You still have the head of a 20-year-old, my friend.

-Yeah, I do. Yeah, I do.

Spiritually, I'm 20. -Yeah.

-Physically, I'm --

-Your spirit animal is you at 20.

[ Laughter ] -It is.

And my physical animal is... Remember Buddy Ebsen?

[ Laughter ] -Yeah.

From "The Beverly Hillbillies"? -Yeah.

-Yeah, that's -- that's who it is.

-Well I remember you and Liz Cackowski,

who's a fantastic comedian, writer,

you guys flew out together, and the pictures on the flight

to Amsterdam, where you guys, like, yeah, toast.

-Yeah. -You're so happy.

And then tell us about the flight home.

-The flight home, I don't remember it,

but I remember turning to her dramatically in the lounge

and going, "Liz, I need to get on that plane."

Sounded like Harrison Ford in "Air Force One,"

but the opposite. -Yeah.

-Yeah. And she was like, "All right, fine.

Don't worry about it." -Now, it should be noted

that this is an early flight leaving Amsterdam.

And how much had you slept? -0.0 hours.

-Okay, gotcha. Yeah. -I laid in a park.

-Yeah, you fell asleep in a park for a second.

-Yeah, but I put my hat out. I got a couple bucks.

[ Laughter ]

Bought a nice broodje at the airport.

-Dutch for sandwich. -Dutch for sandwich.

[ Laughter ]

Thank you. Yeah, it was --

But then, I woke up seven hours in, I felt great.

-Yeah.

-And then for two weeks, I had depression.

-Uh-huh. -And then I felt great.

-Oh, well, that's good. -Yes.

-Well, it was a great trip,

and it was worth two weeks of depression.

-Yeah, yeah, yeah. No doubt.

-Your wife and my wife both very nice.

I have two kids. You've got three now.

-Three kids. Yeah.

-So, now I know Halloween's coming up.

Are you guys enthusiastic about it?

-They are. The kids are.

We're doing a "Star Wars" theme.

-Oh, that's great. -Yeah it's great.

Rey, then my wife is Leia, then the middle kid is Yoda,

and then the youngest is Chewbacca.

Han Solo, obviously. -Uh-huh.

[ Laughter ]

-But maybe Han from "The Force Awakens."

The kind of slower... "Huh, huh. Huh."

He always looked surprised -- "Hunh! Hunh!"

[ Laughter ]

But, yeah. -I'm glad you've gotten

a lot of your Harrison Ford impression in tonight.

[ Laughter ]

-Yeah, I guess you can open with your closer. Yay!

But, no, I'm not gonna have any more kids.

I had a medical procedure. -Oh, wow.

-Yeah. -Congratulations.

-Yep. I found a guy on Craigslist.

-Okay. [ Laughter ]

He just -- He came over and just kicked me in the nuts a bunch.

-Uh-huh. -And, uh --

-But you did actually have -- -I did have the vasectomy.

-Okay, gotcha. -Yeah, which --

-Was everybody in the family in agreement?

Was Erica behind the idea? -It was Erica's idea.

-Okay, gotcha. -And I jumped on board.

[ Laughter ]

It was kind of fine for the first, you know --

Like three days, I was like, "This is not a big deal."

-This is after the fact? -This is after the fact.

And then the fact... -Okay.

-...was that -- I don't know how to say this.

My -- Well, my -- It turned purple.

-Oh, wow. [ Laughter ]

-Now, I don't mean like, "Oh, it was kind of purple."

I mean, it was -- You know Grimace from McDonald's?

-Sure. [ Laughter ]

If he had one, it would look indistinguishable.

[ Laughter ]

So, I am the new face of McDonald's.

-Wow! [ Laughter ]

Congratulations. -Thank you. Thank you.

-You made -- You made lemonade, my friend.

-Purple lemonade. -Purple lemonade.

-Yeah, it really hurt, and it was real scary for a minute.

But I'm fine now. -Gotcha. You're fine now.

Back to like, 60% purple, which is normal.

That's normal for me. -Oh, that was where you were at.

That was your starting point. -Yeah.

-My God, you have so many great things going on right now.

-Got a vasectomy. -You got a vasectomy.

-I'm gonna be old Han Solo. [ Laughter ]

-Buddy, it is always just such a pleasure to have you here.

Congrats again on the movie. It's really amazing.

-Thank you. [ Cheers and applause ]

-That's Ike Barinholtz, everybody.

I'm his friend. "The Oath" is in theaters now.

For more infomation >> Ike Barinholtz's Vasectomy Had a Disturbing Side Effect - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Ike Barinholtz on How the 2016 Presidential Election Inspired The Oath - Duration: 3:56.

-Us talk-show hosts, we throw around "good friend" a lot,

but you and I, we've known each other upwards of 20 years.

We are real, actual good friends.

-We are, and I have to come clean 'cause I messed up.

-You messed up? What'd you do, bud?

-Well, I was on "The Howard Stern Show."

-Uh-huh. -And he asked me.

He goes, "Who are your best friends in show business?"

And I said Seth Rogen.

[ Laughter ]

And, you know, like, five seconds after,

I said, "I meant Seth Meyers."

-It took you five seconds? -[ Laughs ] Yeah.

Well, I was -- I was drinking.

But I didn't want to go back and be like,

"No, not Seth Rogen. I meant Seth Meyers."

Because I'm also friends with Seth Rogen.

-Yeah. -Much better friends with you.

-Right. -I was at your wedding.

-Yeah. -Wasn't at Seth's.

-Mnh-mnh. -Would have loved to been.

I didn't make the cut. -Yeah.

-But you, I did.

So I want to say here and now

that I'm closer friends with you than I am Seth Rogen.

Screw Seth Rogen.

-I feel like you need to correct the record

on "Stern" next time you go on.

That's what I'm gonna be...

-He'll watch this, and that will serve as the correction.

-[ Laughs ] There you go. Hey, man. Congrats on this movie.

-Thanks, baby. -We've talked about it already.

It's so wonderful.

You wrote it, you directed it, you star in it.

And it is about --

It was inspired by the result of the 2016 election.

-Yes, yes, this movie would not have been possible

if Hillary Clinton was president.

-Yeah. -So thank you to Donald Trump.

-Yup. -I appreciate it.

Thank you, sir. -He created jobs.

He gave you -- He created a job.

-He gave me a job. He gave me a job.

[ Applause ]

And, uh -- He did.

My imitation -- I imitate Trump,

but I realize my imitation is just your imitation.

-And it's a real C-minus impression.

-Yours -- So, mine's derivative of that.

It's like a D, but it's j--

[ As President Trump ] Look, Seth, no, no, no.

[ Normal voice ] It's that. You know?

-It's really -- I actually think it's really good.

-You really think it's good?

-You look like you've put a lot of thought into it.

-Should I take it on the road?

But, yeah, it was inspired by --

After the 2016 election, my mother, my brother, and I

got into this huge fight after dinner about the election,

and we started kind of pointing fingers,

and we're saying things like, "It's your fault,"

which was crazy.

But I woke up the next day. I was like,

"I have to write a movie

about a family fighting at Thanksgiving."

And here we are. -And here we are.

And you mentioned your brother.

Your brother, John Barinholtz, is in the movie

playing your brother, and he's fantastic, as well.

-Speaking of brothers, Josh Meyers is in this movie.

-My brother is also in the movie, yeah.

-That's right. That's right. -There you go. Family affair.

-There you go. Keep it in the family, baby.

-And you shot the film --

You shot it all in Chatsworth, California?

-Chatsworth, California,

is about, oh, 39 minutes north of L.A.

Fun fact -- the first film to be shot in Chatsworth

that wasn't pornography.

-Oh, wow. -I know. It's nice. Right?

Yeah, the mayor came. -Oh, he must have been so happy.

-He gave us a key to the city and stuff, and it was crazy.

I shot my movie where,

you know, they shot, you know, "MILF Hunter 6."

-Oh, wow! -You know, uh...

-What's their Planet Hollywood like?

-[ Laughs ] You don't want to eat there.

-Yeah, yeah.

There's so many MILF pornos. There's no DILFs.

-No DILFs? -There's --

You may see the MILF. "Oh, the MILF, the housewife."

But no one's like -- -That is how I talk about it.

-[ Laughs ] -"You see, the MILF is..."

-I guess I'm Richard Lewis from 1989.

But there's no DILFs.

Like, I want to see, like, a porno that starts off

with a guy, like, calling DirecTV.

"Why can't I get the Cowboys game?

Ahh! I'm so horny."

[ Laughter ]

I think I got my next movie.

-You certainly have act one, yeah.

-You just need one act. -You do need one act.

-No one makes it past the second act of a porno.

"I loved it. It's started off great.

Then in the second act, I got real tired."

For more infomation >> Ike Barinholtz on How the 2016 Presidential Election Inspired The Oath - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Trump's National Emergy, Anthony Scaramucci's Book - Monologue - Duration: 4:11.

-Let's get to the news.

President Trump told reporters today

that he gets along well with Senator Ted Cruz, saying,

"He's not 'Lyin' Ted' anymore. He's 'Beautiful Ted.'"

Dude, if that's Beautiful Ted, then you're Lyin' Donald.

President Trump today blamed the Mexican police and military

for failing to stop a caravan

of migrants from entering the U.S.,

adding, "I have alerted border patrol and military

that this is a national emergy."

Yeah, we can't have a bunch of people coming in

who can't write in English.

We'd have to make them all president.

[ Cheers and applause ]

We don't have that many open president jobs.

After a "New York Times" reporter asked President Trump

what evidence he has that hardened criminals

are trying to cross the U.S.-Mexico border,

Trump responded, "Oh, please don't be a baby,"

which is, incidentally, the same thing

he said while Eric was being born.

[ As Trump ] I was hoping for a watch.

[ Normal voice ] In a new interview

with "The Washington Post," President Trump commented

on White House senior advisor Jared Kushner's relationship

with Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman, saying,

"They are just two young people.

They are the same age.

They like each other, I believe."

Why do you always sound like

you're being shown a Rorschach test?

[ As Trump ] They're just two young people.

They are the same age.

Their father hates them. I don't know.

[ Normal voice ] President Trump held a campaign rally in Texas

today, and then he spent the rest of the day

chasing a better toupee.

Former White House Communications Director

Anthony Scaramucci will release a new book tomorrow titled

"Trump, the Blue-Collar President."

What? You worked there for 10 days.

That's like me releasing a book about my time

in line at the DMV.

A zoo in California temporarily shut down last week

after an antelope nicknamed Taylor Swift escaped

from its enclosure.

There will be an investigation into how she escaped,

as well as into the creepy zookeeper

who named their antelope Taylor Swift.

To help residents adjust to the legalized use of

recreational marijuana, government officials in Canada

have set up a website offering step-by-step

instructions on how to properly roll a joint.

Step one, knock on your older brother's bedroom door.

Caroll Spinney, the puppeteer behind

Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch has announced

that he's retiring from "Sesame Street."

Even sadder, the guy who plays Mr. Snuffleupagus' butt

died in 2009, and no one noticed.

[ Audience "awws" ]

He's sad, too.

Officials in Virginia last week seized 50 baby turtles

from a person selling them in a Burger King parking lot.

It's the second-weirdest thing ever sold at Burger King.

And, finally, a toddler at a Chinese train station last week

accidently climbed onto a baggage belt

and went through an x-ray scanner,

which explains this x-ray.

For more infomation >> Trump's National Emergy, Anthony Scaramucci's Book - Monologue - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Play Store'deki ÜCRETSİZ En Popüler Oyunlar.. 2018 - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> Play Store'deki ÜCRETSİZ En Popüler Oyunlar.. 2018 - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Pat patrouille en francais, Dessin animé francais 2019 - Duration: 11:23.

For more infomation >> Pat patrouille en francais, Dessin animé francais 2019 - Duration: 11:23.

-------------------------------------------

New: Yoast Premium SEO analysis - Duration: 1:47.

Google reads and understand texts.

It understands context.

Imagine you want your text to rank for the term 'Dancing shoes'.

But you don't want to repeat yourself too much.

So, you'd also want use a singular form like 'dancing shoe'.

Or mix things up a little and say "shoes for dancing".

You might even want to enrich your text with a synonym of dancing shoes:

perhaps 'ballet shoes' .

Your text may also cover some related concepts,

such as ballet school, or dancing class, or a tutu.

Google recognizes word forms such as singulars, plurals, comparatives,

or past-tense variants of the same word.

This functionality is now also available in the new Yoast Premium SEO analysis.

The plugin will automatically detect different forms of your focus keyphrase.

Even more, it will also detect the keyphrase if you use it in a different word order.

Next to that, we'll allow you to add synonyms

and on top of that offer to optimize your post for related keywords.

For more infomation >> New: Yoast Premium SEO analysis - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

How Much to Tip Your House Cleaner This Holiday? - Duration: 10:28.

How much should you tip your house cleaner for the holidays?

That's a great question and we're going to talk about that today.

Hi there, I'm Angela Brown and this is Ask a House Cleaner.

This is a show where you get to ask a house cleaning question

and I get to help you find an answer.

Now if you want a tip for your house cleaner you can provide your house cleaner a couple

of different things and one of them is a membership to Savvy Perks.

It cost about the price of a sandwich per month and it gives them an array of benefits

that will help them in their house cleaning business for the remainder of the year, it's

everything from eye exams and eye glasses and discounts on hearing aids or hearing protection

or gloves like you would wear for cleaning houses.

It includes a lot of cleaning supplies.

It includes services that they would use for building their business such as getting the

oil changes in their car.

There are all different kinds of discounts that are like membership discounts like you

could find at Costco or something but instead of just one store,

Costco is a membership for one store -

you get membership discounts at 250,000 stores and restaurants across America,

the UK, Canada, they're all over now.

Okay, so that would be a tip for your house cleaner and that is savvyperks.com.

Go check it out.

All right, onto today's question is from a house cleaner that wants to know this,

"Hello Angela, thank you so much for sharing your expertise on the show.

As the holidays are approaching I was wondering what is the proper etiquette for holiday tipping,

would be one month of cleaning services or two months?

Yeah, so I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you so much."

All right, so this is a trick because I just said it was a house cleaner but I don't even

know if it's a house cleaner or if it's home owner but the question is how much should

we tip the house cleaner.

All right, well, there's a couple of different things.

There's a house cleaner and there's a housekeeper.

Housekeepers are at hotels and they might also be the people that you find at Airbnb's

so what I want to say to you is this.

Let's first talk about housekeepers then we'll talk about house cleaners.

Every time you stay at a hotel and you're only there, let's say three nights, every

night that you stay you want to leave money on the pillow for the person that cleans the

next day because it's a different cleaning crew that comes in every single day and so

you want to make sure that you leave money for that person.

Now, housekeeping, many people don't know this but housekeeping is a tipped job.

Part of their salary, part of their pay comes from tips and about a third of people realize

that you're supposed to tip hotel wait staff.

If somebody comes in and they renovate your room and they change all your linens and they

give you new towels and they vacuum your crumbs up and all these things they're supposes to

be tipped.

You want to leave them like five bucks a night.

That's just a small tip but if you could leave them more that's great, five or 10 bucks and

leave it every single day for the cleaning crew that's coming in.

Now for your Airbnb, five to 10 bucks per person a night.

The person that is renting the Airbnb is not the same person that's coming in to clean

the room on most cases.

Now, sometimes it is and if it is you're giving the host, the person that invited you into

their home and the person that's having you come into their home to help pay their bills

and support their family, extra five or 10 bucks is just a gift and it makes you fall

in love with you and it helps them leave you a better rating and review on the rating and

review sites where the host also recommends and rates the customer.

All right, let's talk for a second about house cleaners.

House cleaners are people that come to your house every week or every other week and they

kind of are familiar with your house and they know your intimate details and they know your

kids and your pets and all these things.

It would be lovely if they received regular tips.

There are a couple of different ways you can pay your housecleaning staff and five to 10

bucks per visit is lovely if you can do that throughout the year.

If you can't do that throughout the year and your budget doesn't allow, make sure you tip

them really well at the holidays and a holiday gift or a holiday tip would be the equivalent

of one cleaning, maybe two cleanings.

Let's say that they charge you $200 to come in and clean your house every other week,

the tip you would give them at Christmas time would be at least $200.

That would be a lovely way for you to say, "Hey, thanks, I appreciate what you're doing."

It's literally like giving them a paid day off, that's it.

In house cleaning there are no paid days off.

If they take a vacation they don't get paid, okay.

This is a business where it is serve, serve, serve and if you're the type of person that

maybe you're easy going but there are like, I don't know, 30 things that you say throughout

the year, that's like on every other week where you say, "Oh hey, by the way, would

you mind throwing in a little extra detail here or paying a little bit of extra attention

to this, that or the other."

Maybe you don't think that's a lot but you're not the only one so your house cleaner goes

from house to house and everybody has two or three or five or 10 things that they want

specially done and forget this and don't this, and do more of this and lots of nitpicking

so they come to your house and they feel very under appreciated.

If you can appreciate them and if you can make them feel like, "Hey, I love it when

you come to my house."

They're going to love coming to your house too and it's going to show up in their work.

Now, the word tip, T-I-P stands for To Insure Promptness.

We want to ensure that we have the best service and so paying on a regular basis is a lovely

way to inspire your house cleaner to keep coming back and to keep doing a great job

for you because if there's a customer that they're like, "Ooh, I don't really want to

go to that customer's house."

And then there's a customer that always kind of gives them a little tip along the way, that's

the customer they're going to want to go see.

You can tip your house cleaner by being very easy going and number two, by leaving them

a little something extra.

Now, it doesn't always have to be money.

It could be fun things.

I know that some of the customers that I had would always surprise and delight me with

weird things.

Like one of them knew that I was sending letter back and forth to my family, this is years

ago when we still used the postal system before email was real popular and they would give

me rolls of stamps as a tip and the rolls of stamps were expensive and they would give

me a whole roll of 100.

I'm like, "Oh, that's so cool."

My parents lived far away and back in the olden days, I won't tell you how old I am,

back in the olden days we had long distance phone calls and the phone calls were like

65 cents a minutes so as a tip they would give me phone cards so that I could call my

mom and dad and I could chat with them.

So there are things you can do that are specific to your house cleaner.

I don't know what they but maybe your house cleaner is really big into essential oils.

Giving them some essential oils would be a nice gift instead of giving cash.

Some may love chocolate and so giving them a box of chocolate might be an extra way of

saying thanks.

Every person is a little bit different and as you get to know your house cleaner, to

give your house cleaner somethings that's meaningful to them says,

"I understand you and I care."

Like there was a new mom who had just had a new baby and so the home owners instead

of giving tips they would give new baby clothes and they would go to Carters or whatever and

they would buy these fun, awesome looking little baby clothes that were the right sizes

as the child grew because we all know that kids grow out of clothes really quickly.

So it was a fun, fun tip for her because then she would take pictures of the baby and of

course, this was great publicity, she would take pictures of the baby in the clothes that

came from the customers and she would Tweet those out and Facebook those out to social

media to say, "Oh, the people that I work for, they love me so much, look they bought

me clothes for my baby."

The home owners also felt appreciated as well because they knew that they were reaching

her at a place that was meaningful so what you do for gifts and tips is completely up

to you but I suggest that you do it on an ongoing basis.

I've got to be honest with you, it's not just house cleaners, it's all of the service providers

in your life.

If there is a mailman that comes to your house every day, lots of us don't receive anything

except bills and junk, that mail truck has to come by every single day and pick up mail

and pick up bills and bring stuff to us, that is their job.

They need to be remembered at the holiday.

I know that there are rules with the post office, I don't think they're allowed gifts

but you can give them gift cards and I think the rule has to be like $25 or under and nobody

ever said you couldn't give them a couple as long as they're under $25 or under.

I know that we've kind of stretched it a little bit, a couple of cards at the same time but

they're all under 25 bucks so combined they make a nice gift.

It's a way of saying thank you, it's a way to ensure promptness.

There are hairdressers and there are daycare providers and there are people that cut our

lawns and there are people that come do extra services for us whether they wash windows

or they pressure wash our patios or whatever the service is that we hire people out for,

all of those people need to be tipped.

Be thinking about how you can make this next year more meaningful, even as you go through

the holidays, you'll tip them at holidays but how can you make this next year meaningful

to them to ensure promptness so you become the favorite client that they have and they

treat you with respect and they care and they want to come back because you get them and

you care about them and you understand they're working people and they have bills to pay.

All right, so that's a little bit about tips.

One other thing, if you have a solo house cleaner that comes to your house, the solo

housekeepers probably going to keep all the tips, they are the only person that works

there but if you have a team of people, they're probably going to split those tips and if

it's from a company, the company will probably split the tips with them to help cover the

admin and give them some tips as well and so make sure that you leave enough money that

it actually covers all of the people that are involved in the process of cleaning your house.

Anyway, that's the tips for the holiday.

All right, until we meet again,

leave the world a cleaner place than when you found it.

For more infomation >> How Much to Tip Your House Cleaner This Holiday? - Duration: 10:28.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 Trying Grilled Beef Tongue In Sendai!! [Gyutan Kisuke] 10 Servings..Etc! [9000kcal][CC] - Duration: 6:12.

hello it's kinoshita yuka

today

i'm in visit to sendai just for the grilled beef tongue

and i'm now in a restaurant that called "Gyutan Kisuke"

This restaurant is listed in Sendai Guide, it's so famous in sendai

and because i like grilled beef tongue, i'm looking forward to it

there are a lot of things here

you can use the "Gyutan" to make all of this

this looks so tasty !!

this special grilled tofu beef tongue looks so tasty

tantofu, that's my first time to hear about it

"Thick-skin boiled beef", what a cute name

gyutan thick-baked egg, because i like eggs, i'll eat anything made of it

jaaan, the plates are ready

10 servings of gyutan

look at this, have you eaten this before ?

it's called "shabu", and i have 3 servings of it

looks so tasty

and i asked for a lot more plates from the menu

itadakimasu

let's start with the gyutan

oooh, looks so tasty, look at this this

it looks really yummy

looks tasty

mmmmm!!

so yummy

the flavor explodes in your mouth

and the texture of the meat is not hard, it's soft and tasty

mmmmm!!

maybe you noticed all this things that's around me

that's datema's rice that i did a video about it on the main channel

and today i'm going to eat datema's rice as well

ah, looks so tasty, isn't that !

the rice is fluffy

and the aroma is so good

mmmm!!!

it goes so well with the meat

we tried it with fish and now with meat

this is my first time that i did a mukbang about gyutan, and this makes me so happy

this is tail soup, isn't that so tasty !

mmmm, the aroma of the dashi is amazing

looks at the size of the meat here

and this is the tantofu

it's so rare

mmmm!

made with tofu and gyutan sauce

hot and spicy and this is tasty

let's prepare the shabu's sauce

i think that's my first time to try Gyutan shabu shabu

it's so rare isn't that !

let's add plenty of onion

and let's cook the meat

aah, that's so quick

let's take with it some onion

and we eat it with ponzu sauce

tasty !

the balance between the texture of the meat and the crispy texture of onion is so nice

and ponzu sauce goes so well with it

eating plenty of vegetables is a good thing

mmmmmm!

that was so hot !

the shabu shabu is so scary

it's so hot

and here what called tororo

i really like the tororo, and i'm going to use it with rice

let's make it so tasty

looks so yummy

mmmm

the best

thanks to the tasty rice, it's much more tastier

let's eat that now

gyutan thick-baked egg

the shape of the eggs is so cute

written on it "Kisuke", what a nice name

looks tasty, and it's filled with the gyutan

mmmmm!

the sweet taste with the saltiness of the gyutan is really tasty

only 3 servings of gyutan are left

the last plate

looks tasty

mmmmm!

the last bite, itadakimasu

mmmmm!

gochisousamadeshita

grilled beef tongue and Gyutan shabu shabu was so tasty

and because i like the gyutan, eating plenty of it made me so happy

and the rice was tasty as well !

and because it was so tasty, why you don't try this too ?

And as always thank you for watching !

if there's anything You want me to do

please tell me in a comment Section below

if you like this video please hit the like And subscribe buttons

bye bye

all rights reserved. copyright © 2018 Kinoshita Yuka

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 Trying Grilled Beef Tongue In Sendai!! [Gyutan Kisuke] 10 Servings..Etc! [9000kcal][CC] - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

"Mouni Roy" Topless Bold Photo Shoot Viral Over Social Media | Brahmastra - Duration: 1:03.

"Mouni Roy" Topless Bold Photo Shoot Viral Over Social Media | Brahmastra

For more infomation >> "Mouni Roy" Topless Bold Photo Shoot Viral Over Social Media | Brahmastra - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

【Kman】史上漲價最快的公仔!要價1500元的野原廣志!放角落一樣挖出來![台湾UFOキャッチャー UFO catcher]#410 - Duration: 10:09.

For more infomation >> 【Kman】史上漲價最快的公仔!要價1500元的野原廣志!放角落一樣挖出來![台湾UFOキャッチャー UFO catcher]#410 - Duration: 10:09.

-------------------------------------------

Basler Unternehmensfilm - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Basler Unternehmensfilm - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Two Paths To Freedom I See Successful ENFPs Follow - Dreams Around The World - Duration: 9:07.

Dan here and in this video you are going to learn the two possible paths an

ENFP can take to become successful and the one route you should never ever go

down unless you love misery and heartbreak. Now if you're new to the

channel I am Dan Johnston the author of way too many books including some around

personality psychology, the creator of the Free Freelancer and ENFP Unleashed

and here my mission is to help you become the best version of yourself and

create the most awesome life possible for you and those you love so as you may

or may not know I am an ENFP myself and I have been working with enfps for many

years now and I've noticed two potential paths that what I would consider

successful enfps tend to go down no of course successful has many definitions

it's all about our own values and that's actually something we talk a lot about

on the channel is not letting other people to find you or what success is

for you but in this case I'm using success in terms of basically have their

shit together they tend to do what they say they'll do they tend to be

relatively happy with life not overly stressed not overly stressed about money

and generally have a relatively happy life so the first path is going against

your own grain but doing so in a very conscious way so sometimes I'll hear

from enfps who will say hey I am an accountant or an investor or I do some

kind of sales and I know it's not perfect for me as a creative as an ENFP

but I'm smart enough and I work hard enough that I get it done and I can make

a really good income so I've decided to go down this route and find ways to make

it more acceptable for me so that might be how they approach the job or finding

things outside of the job to give them that life satisfaction fulfillment that

they don't necessarily have within their jobs personally as you probably know

this isn't my ideal route to go down but I also know we all have different

circumstances and different obligations with their lives and

there's also the case where you might have an opportunity to make an insane

amount of money and so maybe what some enfps decide to do is from age 25 to 35

to go work an extremely draining high-paying job put in ten years and

then retire and chill on the beach or something like that

now overall though with this path the key is to acknowledge your superpowers

acknowledge your strengths and acknowledge that it's not going to be

perfect for you you're gonna have some extreme levels of stress maybe if you're

dealing with confrontation or other personality types that really conflict

with yours but that doesn't mean you can't go down this path and you can't

succeed so that's one thing that I have noticed with my clients and just other

enfps I meet the other path to success is just to totally embrace the whole

ENFP thing embrace who you are and go full-out with it so what that means is

maybe taking a high risk opportunity creating your own business doing

something a little outrageous in the creative fields these sorts of roots

generally take three to five years to succeed I look at my own business if I

look at a lot of other people I know who have successful businesses sometimes it

happens quicker sometimes it takes longer but generally you're looking at

three to five years to build a really unique life based on your passions or

your natural talents or something like that that's just how the math works out

so that's another route you can go down where you say alright the next three to

five years I'm gonna maybe struggle I might be a bit stressed I'll be taking

big risks but I'm going to be building my baby I'm gonna be doing the thing

that I've always wanted to do and I have so much passion for and it will all be

worth it that's a pretty cool route to go down as well that's essentially what

I have done after a very brief stint trying option number one now choosing

between these two if I had to say to do one or the other I think it's worth it

to take the risk sacrifice for some time and build that

thing that you're really going to love doing because we have long lives at

least most of us and there is a lot of time ahead of you so

why not invest three four five years now to create an incredible life for the

rest of your life I promise I would mention what you should absolutely not

do and that's attempt to do both of these this is the road of death for an

ENFP here's what it looks like okay I really want to be a cartoonist I love

creating cartoons I love drawing I love making people laugh but that's not very

realistic so I'm gonna get into consulting and get a job at a big firm

because you know I can I'm smart whatever it is a year into that job it's

oh man I really hate this this is such a waste of my time I hate coming in I'm

not expressing my own creativity I quit I'm gonna go do my own thing

six months later oh my god I don't have any money people are disappointed in me

I gotta get a job again go back to the job eight months in I can't stand going

into this work all the time I can't stand this job okay I'm gonna quit and

I'm gonna do my own thing a year later I'm so stressed I need money I can't do

this there's no structure I can't handle this on my own I'm gonna get a job and

you see where this goes basically any financial savings are down the drain

because every time you quit your job to do your own thing you burn through your

savings really quick and any chance at serious career progress is flushed away

because you're quitting every six months every year like no really good company

is gonna look at you and say wow you're completely unstable and have no

determination come work for us on the other side your creative journey in

terms of being an awesome cartoonist you could actually have built a great legacy

doing that built a great income after five years but you're not because you

keep quitting every six months every year and going back and forth back and

forth this is the one thing you should never ever ever ever do so what I'm

thrown out here is to be more conscious of the choice

you're making to really look at your life and if you want to say hey I'm

going to turn my back on that creative part of me that wants to start a

business or wants to do something with my artistic ability I'm going to decide

to be a bit of a realist and I hate that word just I know I'm gonna be a bit of a

realist and I'm going to suck it up and get a job and save up a bunch of money

and buy a house or provide for my family or whatever that's what you're gonna do

be honest with yourself and go that route and go all-in and commit for the

next time to 20 years of your life again would not be my path I would not really

recommend it but if you're gonna do it don't be ask yourself own it go down

that route or if you're gonna do your own thing

which is as you know what I'm all about and what dreams around the world is all

about if you're going to do your own thing then give yourself the time to

succeed give yourself two to five years acknowledge that it will be tough at the

beginning now people perhaps even me have some programs have some coaching

available that can help it go a little smoother and help you feel

like you're supported and you're not alone when you're doing it but no matter

what it's going to take time there's going to be moments or maybe weeks of

self-doubt and of struggle and of stress and overwhelm and I know that doesn't

sound very fun but the reality is if you stick with it you'll become an

incredible person you'll become tougher stronger more determined than you ever

thought possible and after a couple years you're going to have this amazing

creation whether it's an artistic business and entrepreneurial business

some hybrid of them all it will be very much worth it so I would encourage you

to make a decision one way or the other take your route and then go all in with

it speaking of all in go all in and

subscribe to this channel click that Bell button so you get notified of new

videos and tune in soon thank you for watching my question today is which

route have you been going down and looking at this what route are you

going to choose for yourself in the future thanks for watching catch you

soon

For more infomation >> Two Paths To Freedom I See Successful ENFPs Follow - Dreams Around The World - Duration: 9:07.

-------------------------------------------

Upar Pankha Chalta Hai (ऊपर पंखा चलता है) | Hindi Rhymes For Children | Shemaroo Kids Hindi - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Upar Pankha Chalta Hai (ऊपर पंखा चलता है) | Hindi Rhymes For Children | Shemaroo Kids Hindi - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Home Remedies for Yeast Infections during Pregnancy –By Natural Health Care - Duration: 4:11.

Yeast tunes are the bane of every woman and especially those who are pregnant

Pregnancy increases your risk for a vaginal yeast infection also known as full of journal candidiasis

This type of infection is caused by microscopic fungi in the candida family

Most commonly Candida albicans about three out of every four women will have at least one East

Infection in their lifetime and up to forty five percent will get two or more infections

according to an article published in American family physician in

2011 during pregnancy infections caused by Candida are even more common a

2009 study published in Canadian family physician found that yeast

Infections affect three out of four women in their lifetimes and the infection occurs more frequently in pregnant women

higher estrogen levels and higher glycogen content in the journal secretions during

pregnancy increase a woman's risk of developing a yeast infection

similarly a

2016 study published in folia medical reports that yeast is more likely to cause an infection during pregnancy due to hormone fluctuations

Several studies make it clear that the reasons for this increased risk during pregnancy include a shift in the balance of vagina

microorganisms and a high e-string

Level in the body other factors that can increase the woman's risk of infection include reduced immune system activity

use of antibiotics

Diabetes and an unhygenic lifestyle symptoms of a yeast infection may include dizziness

irritation soreness burning redness and sometimes swelling in your vagina and labia

Discomfort or pain during sex burning sensation during urination and vagina loaders and discharge. However

Experiencing these symptoms does not always mean that you are have a yeast infection

sexually transmitted diseases STDs

Have similar symptoms. So proper diagnosis is vital to a successful treatment plan

it is important to treat a yeast infection quickly, especially during pregnancy when it might pose additional risks a

2015 review article published current infectious-disease report states that uh

vaginal yeast infection during pregnancy

might increase the risk for premature labor and delivery as well as low birth weight oral thrush in the newborn baby and

infection of the membranes and fluid surrounding the baby or land a fungal medication is typically not recommended during

Pregnancy to avoid exposing your baby to the medicine to treat the problem

You can use some simple and effective

remedies that are generally safe for you and the baby growing inside you it's always a good idea to

Consult your obstetrician to ensure that use of a particular home remedy is appropriate and safe for your individual health status

Here are the top five home remedies for yeast infections

During pregnancy one apple cider vinegar apple cider vinegar is acidic in nature

Which helps kill the fungus causing the infection?

The enzymes in it also prevent the fungus that causes a yeast infection from multiplying or growing two

Garlic garlic is one of nature's gifts to fight yeast infections

It helps destroy Candida and inhibits its growth. Thus helping fight the root of the problem 3

Yogi. It is a good remedy for treating yeast infections in pregnant women

Probiotic unit contains acidophilus and live cultures that stimulate the growth of good bacteria

which in turn helps fight yeast and other microbes for

Coconut oil coconut oil is another very effective remedy to treat a yeast infection

Due to its antifungal properties

Five Indian lilac Indian lilac also known as named is a great remedy to fight a yeast infection during pregnancy

If you liked the video tell us in the comment and share with your friends and for more recipes and tips subscribe to the channel

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét