Chủ Nhật, 7 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 7 2018

Hello everyone. Thanks for tuning in again. What I'm going to show you today

is how to relink a Google Home or a Google Home Mini or

even a Google Assistant device to your Google account. So in the past if you've

unlinked the device, then this is what you want to watch. Alright now the first

relinking I'm going to show you is with a Google Home Mini that has no

accounts associated with it any longer. So as the sole owner or sole user of

this device, I've unlinked it for whatever reason, and now I want to go

ahead and relink that device, so I'm going to go into my Google Home

application, and what you have to make sure of here is that you're connected in

that account. So you have to tap up in that top left make sure this is the

right account or the right Google account that you want to have associated

with this device. Now because I didn't factory reset this device, it's still

connected to my Wi-Fi, so that means it's going to show up here with the

opportunity to link it, but if this card doesn't show up for you, it will show up

inside of the devices page. Inside the devices screen, you can see that I have

this little mini card here, and it's saying Sign In. That's another

opportunity, if that card didn't show up your mini should be showing up here and

you should be able to simply tap on it, and see the words "voice match" is now

available. So if you're seeing that this account is not connected to the device

and that's actually your way in to relinking that account, but we've seen way

up here, the sign-in opportunity, or the link account button, and that's actually

the simplest here. You simply tap link account, and now you're going through

where you're going to locate it, so this one's going to end up in my living room,

and I have to accept some of the information that Google is giving me, so

what we're going through is basically a shorter re-setup process or a shorter

setup process for this Google Home Mini, because it's not linked to

any other accounts right now. Now if my Google account didn't already have

voice match set up in it, that's what I'd be doing right now, but simply put, I'm

just hitting I agree and moving forward with the voice match process. So it's

associating my previous voice match with this Google Home Mini, basically

installing it on the device. Ready to go, so I have to tap I agree one more time,

and now I have to go ahead and enter in my address, and like I said this is a

short reset up process of this. Now I can go ahead and I can choose some different

options, so I can choose what device I want video to play back on, I have this

Lenovo Smart Display selected right now. I can choose the music playback, I can

change my address, I can rename it if I want to, and I can set up different

services and things, so it's now ready and we're simply finished setup at this

point. I'm here to help to learn a few things. You can do continue in the Google

Home app. So there you go, you get that kind of a prompt when the Google Home or

Google Home Mini is not set up with another Google account, you don't get

that when you're the second account being set up on a Google Home. Now there

are a few things that you should know about

once you've relinked a device like this. So back in my devices, you can see it's

called Living Room Speaker, and that's based on what I chose for the room at

the start of the setup process here. I can go into the settings, I can make

those changes through the name button here, and change it to whatever I want. I

can also go through and add it to different groups, you can see though that

it was re-added to groups, and I'll tell you it re-added it back into routines, even if there

were specific routines that were utilizing this speaker. So there you have

it everyone, I think that's a pretty good run-through for re-linking

a Google Home or a Google Home Mini, especially one

has been unlinked from every account. What I'll tell you from a re-linking

perspective, when there's already an account on there, it's a very simple and

even shorter process. There's no re-setting up the name of the speaker,

things like that, the services are already set up on there, so it's even a

simpler process, and it is really very similar. You just go into the devices

screen and you tap on that voice match button like I showed you here with my

Google Home. So there you have it everyone. Thanks for watching. We'll see

you next time.

For more infomation >> How to Relink Your Google Home Mini or Google Home to a Google Account - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

GOOGLE CLASSROOM - WikiVidi Documentary - Duration: 8:40.

For more infomation >> GOOGLE CLASSROOM - WikiVidi Documentary - Duration: 8:40.

-------------------------------------------

80+ brick & stone walkway Design Ideas | Garden Ideas - Duration: 10:03.

For more infomation >> 80+ brick & stone walkway Design Ideas | Garden Ideas - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

Sanjay Dutt Luxurious Lifestyle, Family, Old House, Expensive Cars, Net Worth And Biography 2018 - Duration: 8:18.

Sanjay Dutt Luxurious Lifestyle, Family, Old House, Expensive Cars, Net Worth And Biography 2018

For more infomation >> Sanjay Dutt Luxurious Lifestyle, Family, Old House, Expensive Cars, Net Worth And Biography 2018 - Duration: 8:18.

-------------------------------------------

Counting Cars: Danny and Shannon Find a 67 Camaro While Cruising for Rides (S7, E16) | History - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Counting Cars: Danny and Shannon Find a 67 Camaro While Cruising for Rides (S7, E16) | History - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Dance Moms: Kendall Performs Maddie's Solo (Season 4 Flashback) | Lifetime - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> Dance Moms: Kendall Performs Maddie's Solo (Season 4 Flashback) | Lifetime - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - IDOL (Female version) - (Lyrics) - Duration: 2:17.

This video include subtitles

For more infomation >> Nightcore - IDOL (Female version) - (Lyrics) - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

[Assetto Corsa × Initial D]EVO3 vs AE86 @Akagi (Eng Sub/中字) - Duration: 5:34.

Takumi: Benz?

Natsuki: Thank you papa forgive my selfishness

Akagi: Takumi Fujiwara vs Kyoichi Sudo

Kyoichi: You had better watch, Ryosuke...

Kyoichi: ...for this battle is also a challenge from me to you.

Takumi: He's right on my tail.

Takumi: It's like I'm being hunted down.

Audience: That 86 is amazing!

Audience: He barely missed the guardrail buried by those bushes!

Kyoichi: Shall we quit playing around?

Kyoichi: I'll end this here.

Kyoichi: You won't be able to escape my counterattack.

Kenta: He's taking the corner from the outside.

Kenta: The 86 is going to be overtaken!

Takumi: Not yet...

Takumi: I can't lose yet!

Kyoichi: I'm not losing him.

Kyoichi: He's keeping a fixed distance between us.

Kyoichi: I'm surprised!

Kyoichi: He's increased his pace after being overtaken.

Kyoichi: That's quite an accomplishment...

Kyoichi: ...with such a piece of junk.

Kyoichi: If you think about the acceleration difference between an Evo and an 86...

Kyoichi: ...he's cornering faster than I am.

Takumi: Even though I'm trying so hard to catch up in the corners...

Takumi: ...he easily pulls away on the full-throttle straightaways.

Takumi: Is this the difference in power?

Kyoichi: This is it.

Kyoichi: After the next corner, full acceleration!

Kyoichi: From here I'll drive with full confidence!

Kyoichi: It'll be over in an instant.

Takumi: His driving style changed?

Takumi: He's too fast!

Takumi: He's pulling away!

Takumi: Can I not catch up to him?

Takumi: No matter what?

For more infomation >> [Assetto Corsa × Initial D]EVO3 vs AE86 @Akagi (Eng Sub/中字) - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

50 Easy DIY Trellises For Flowers And Veggies | Garden DIY - Duration: 6:53.

For more infomation >> 50 Easy DIY Trellises For Flowers And Veggies | Garden DIY - Duration: 6:53.

-------------------------------------------

Lord Byron - She Walks in Beauty (poem with subtitles / captions) - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> Lord Byron - She Walks in Beauty (poem with subtitles / captions) - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

The North Sea Nest, Lovely Hideaway From Sustainable Pine Farms | Perfect Small House Design - Duration: 1:31.

The North Sea Nest, Lovely Hideaway From Sustainable Pine Farms

For more infomation >> The North Sea Nest, Lovely Hideaway From Sustainable Pine Farms | Perfect Small House Design - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Midcentury-Style San Rafael Eichler House With Spacious And Light-Filled Atrium - Duration: 2:26.

Midcentury-Style San Rafael Eichler House With Spacious And Light-Filled Atrium

For more infomation >> Midcentury-Style San Rafael Eichler House With Spacious And Light-Filled Atrium - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Objects WEAPONS vs The Buddy | Kick The Buddy - Duration: 6:14.

Welcome to my video

Thank you for this video view

Like, sub, share, support my channel.

Thank you very much

For more infomation >> Objects WEAPONS vs The Buddy | Kick The Buddy - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 10 The Best TI 2011 Fights! (Dota 2 was BETA) - Duration: 12:17.

For more infomation >> TOP 10 The Best TI 2011 Fights! (Dota 2 was BETA) - Duration: 12:17.

-------------------------------------------

Melhor pesca esportiva do Mundo 世界最高のスポーツフィッシング - Duration: 9:29.

For more infomation >> Melhor pesca esportiva do Mundo 世界最高のスポーツフィッシング - Duration: 9:29.

-------------------------------------------

Vietnam Travel - Phu quoc Island - Travel to Phu Quoc and eat Ham Ninh sentinel-crab - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> Vietnam Travel - Phu quoc Island - Travel to Phu Quoc and eat Ham Ninh sentinel-crab - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

《TRIGLAV 魔塔》 手機版暗黑破壞神!? 不用網路也可以玩! | 哩來看覓#3 - Duration: 11:52.

For more infomation >> 《TRIGLAV 魔塔》 手機版暗黑破壞神!? 不用網路也可以玩! | 哩來看覓#3 - Duration: 11:52.

-------------------------------------------

Amay Valobash Be -S M Sultan | আমায় ভালোবাসবে | Bulbul Audio | New Bangla Song 2018 - Duration: 4:11.

Please Subscribe My Channel

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét