Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 1 2018

Anjali Pichai, Sundar Pichai's Wife: 5 Fast Facts | Heavy.com

Anjali Pichai is the wife of Google CEO Sundar Puchai.

They have been together since college and have two children.

Sundar Pichai is more well-known than his wife in the United States.

He joined Google in 2004 and stepped into the role of CEO in October 2015.

But Anjali also has a successful career.

She currently works as a Business Operations manager at Intuit and has a chemical engineering degree.

It's unclear if she will travel to Washington, D.C.

with her husband when he faces Congress on Wednesday, December 5.

Sundar Pichai is scheduled to testify before the House Judiciary Committee about whether Google's search engine is biased against conservative ideas.

Here's what you need to know about the First Lady of Google.

Anjali Pichai Grew Up in Northern India & Studied Chemical Engineering in College.

     .

Anjali Pichai is 47 years old, born January 11, 1971.

On her Facebook page, she lists the city of Kota, located in the northern Indian state of Rajasthan, as her hometown.

For college, she chose the Indian Institute of Technology in Kharagpur.

The school is located approximately 900 miles southeast of Kota, near the border with Bangladesh.

Pichai studied chemical engineering.

She graduated in 1993 with a Bachelor's of Technology.

Sundar Pichai Proposed to Anjali During Their Senior Year of College But Reportedly Had a Long Engagement.

Anjali Pichai met her future husband while they were both undergraduate students at the Indian Institute of Technology.

They were both engineering students and took classes together.

According to BollywoodShaadis, a popular wedding & lifestyle website in India, Sundar and Anjali started off as just friends.

The profile does not indicate who made the first move and when exactly they began dating.

Sundar Pichai shared in a speech at his alma mater in January 2017 that he used to walk over to the girl's dorm to visit Anjali.

He explained that he would have to ask someone at the front desk to let her know that he had arrived.

A woman would walk into the common area and announce loudly, "Anjali, Sundar is here.".

Sundar Pichai proposed to Anjali during their senior year of college.

But they had a long-distance engagement for a significant amount of time.

Sundar moved to the United States for a master's degree at Stanford.

BollywoodShaadis reports that at one point during their engagement, the couple went six months unable to speak to each other due to the high cost of international phone calls.

(No email or cell phones yet).

Anjali eventually followed Sundar to the U.S.

Sundar reportedly asked Anjali's parents for permission to marry their daughter and the two tied the knot.

Anjali Pichai is a Businesswoman & Reportedly is the Reason Why Sundar Stayed at Google.

Anjali Pichai is a successful businesswoman.

According to her Linkedin profile, she previously worked as a business analyst at Accenture from 1999 through 2002.

She currently works at the software company Intuit as a Business Operations Manager.

Anjali Pichai can apparently take some of the credit for her husband's rise to the CEO position at Google.

According to the IBTimes, she convinced Sundar to stay with the company as he fielded offers from various tech companies.

He had previously been approached for top jobs at Yahoo and Twitter.

In 2014, Sundar was also considered the frontrunner to become the next CEO of Microsoft.

Anjali & Sundar Pichai Have Two Children & a Dog Named Jeffree.

Anjali Pichai and husband Sundar are the proud parents of two children.

Their daughter's name is Kavya and their son is Kiran.

Anjali has not updated her public Facebook page in a few years.

But she posted several photos of the children when they were younger.

She shared the above photo in 2010, as the kids made a gingerbread house.

   .

The family also has a dog named Jeffree.

Sundar doesn't share photos of his wife or children on his Instagram page, but there are a handful showcasing the dog!.

Anjali &b Sundar Pichai Built a Massive Contemporary Home They Assisted in Designing.

The Pichai family reportedly lives a fairly modest lifestyle.

Except for when it comes to their house.

They live in Los Altos, California, which is the northern part of Silicon Valley.

The median home value in the area is $3.5 million according to Zillow.

According to the Los Altos Crier, the couple teamed up with architect Robert Swatt to design their own contemporary home.

The house sits on more than three acres of land and includes nearly 10,000 square feet.

Features incorporated into the design included an infinity pool, a garage more than 800 sqare feet, a gym, wine cellar and separate apartments for the nannies.

The Pichai's bought the property in 2014 for a reported $6 million.

Anjali told the Los Altos Hills Planning Commission when the design was approved, "We have lived in Los Altos Hills for a while now and came across this beautiful piece of land that we decided to undertake this project on.".

For more infomation >> Anjali Pichai, Sundar Pichai's Wife: 5 Fast Facts | Heavy.com - Duration: 9:06.

-------------------------------------------

Jingle Bells | + More Christmas Songs 2018 | Bob the Train - Kids TV - Duration: 27:46.

Don't you wanna dance the jingle bells with Bob the train

Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way

Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh

Hey jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way

Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh

Dashing through the snow in a one-horse open sleigh

Or the fields we go laughing all the way

Bells on bobtail ring making spirits bright

What fun it is to ride and sing a sleighing song tonight

Oh jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way

Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh

Hey jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way

Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh

A day or two ago I thought I'd take a ride.

And soon miss fanny bright was seated by side

The horse was lean and lank Misfortune seemed his lot

He got into a drifted bank and then we got upsot

Oh jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way

Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh

Hey jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way

Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh

Now the ground is white go it while you're young

Take the girls tonight and sing this sleighing song

Just get a bobtailed bay two forty as his speed..

Hitch him to an open sleigh and crack, you'll take the lead

Oh jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way

Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh

Hey jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way

Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh

That was fun!

Let's do it again soon..

Merry Christmas

For more infomation >> Jingle Bells | + More Christmas Songs 2018 | Bob the Train - Kids TV - Duration: 27:46.

-------------------------------------------

La Sultana | Capítulo 24 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 12:30.

How could you escape?

I wish I had died

You've got everything you need.

Even if you spend the rest of yourDid you hear that?a rat..

That you would send one of my lovers

to the Old Palace and I would be okay with it?

I asked you once.

Well, now you do.

our Sultan and Prince Mustafa.

Your daughter spread smallpox.

You know what I want.

You'll leave this palace.

Tomorrow you'll leave to the Old Palace of your own accord.

Or you'll suffer the consequences.

It's up to you.

Who are you?

How dare you...

threaten me like this?

Have you given up already, Fahriye?

How long will you be like this?

Will your pain never end?

Stop feeling sorry about yourself

and wasting your time.

Enough, Dervis.

How dare you talk to me like this?

Besides...

Is that what you want?

You want to die?

Then slit your wrists.

Because this isn't life.

I don't want to die.

KSo.....

Your heart is suffering.

That's right.

It's suffering too much.

And do you know why?

Why?

Because you're my heart.

And I can't live without you.

And now I'm carrying another heart

that belongs to you.

Because we're having a baby.

-Why? -Because...

Come in.

Your Majesty, Safiye Sultan wishes to see you.

Send her in.

Welcome, Sultana.

Thank you, Ahmed.

Last night I asked my men

to get everything ready for our departure.

It's time I left the palace.

The time has come.

Is everything all right, Sultana?

What's the matter?

Where are you going?

To the Old Palace.

Hand me the letter, Haci Aga.

This isn't over yet.

War has just began.

Blood will be shed.

For the first time, I agree with you, Bulbul.

By the way, I took a look Give me the letter, Bulbul.

It's all right.

I'll hand it over.

Here you are, my Sultana.

What's going on, Cennet?

What's this?

My dear Kosem...

>> MI KOSEM.

Handan Sultan's bedchamber

will be yours from now on.

And also...

It belonged to Hurrem Sultan.

It's yours now.

I'll tell you what this is.

It's a revenge that has been planned for years.

It's the price for a life you ruined.

Why would you do this?

Because of this.

I know everything.

You burned my face many years ago.

It was you. I know the truth now.

I've been loyal to you all these years.

You were laughing at me.

Stop.

Safiye Sultan...

If you ever want to find me...

I'll tell you where I'll be.

From now on, I'll be by Kosem Sultan's side.

Now, tell me what you know.

Why did Safiye Sultan leave the palace in such a rush?

What's the actual reason?

She left in exchange for my silence.

There's a secret she wants me to keep.

But I can't...

I can't hide it from you.

What's this?

It was Fahriye Sultan who poisoned and infected

you and Prince Mustafa with smallpox.

For more infomation >> La Sultana | Capítulo 24 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 12:30.

-------------------------------------------

Blue Bloods - It's Not Worth It - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Blue Bloods - It's Not Worth It - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Blue Bloods - I Do Not Care Who Your Daddy Is - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Blue Bloods - I Do Not Care Who Your Daddy Is - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Señora Acero 5 | Capítulo 32 | Telemundo - Duration: 10:39.

Any similarities to actual people, names, stories,

or any other events is purely coincidental.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

THE ACERO DYNASTY

This is Uncle Chava.

Salvador Acero is your uncle?

Are you sure it wasn't Teca Martinez's people?

They had a tattoo... I think I've seen before.

Their tattoo could help us figure out who they are.

I know who you are and what you're running from...

Vicenta Acero.

Vicenta what? No, no.

You're wrong, Mrs. Mecha.

I saw your pictures.

I found them while I was cleaning your room.

I apologize for going through your things,

but now I realize why you're hiding at World's End.

You don't want Teca Martinez to find you.

You're not making any sense. I'll go check on Danielito.

Wait, wait!

Look, that man is a plague,

he's the worst thing that's ever happened to Mexico.

If he has it out for someone, that person is dead.

I know this because I worked for many years

for someone who was an accountant to the narcos.

Yeah, you hear about that on the news and newspapers.

You're right, Vicenta,

but it's not every day that he kills your brother

and makes us face Death head on.

He... killed your brother Salvador, didn't he?

Thanks, man.

Why are you making trouble for me?

If the gringos start dropping like flies,

no one will buy anything from us.

These are new. They treat breast cancer.

They retail for $5,000 a bottle but we sell them for $1,000.

Tell me, are things under control over here?

Some broad was messing with us, but I'll get rid of her.

Yeah, I won't let her become a pain in the ass.

You know just what to do if she keeps bothering you.

Keep me posted.

Don't worry. I'll handle her.

Tablitas, take this to the car. You know about my back.

Yeah, but...

No buts. Get to it.

-I can't do it on my own! -Too bad!

What about my back?

Where are you off to in such a rush?

Are you feeling horny? Well, I'm ready for you, babe.

I'm looking for my grandma.

I'm a man and I have needs.

If you scream, I'll break your neck.

Come on! Now!

No one will find you here.

They won't find you or your son.

But one day you'll have to go back to waging that war.

Teca will only stop coming for you after he dies.

You know that.

I need my revenge.

And you'll have it, boss.

Of course you will!

Floyd called.

He said he's going to kill Agent Alberto Fuentes.

No one who messes with you lives to tell the tale.

That gringo is a ------- rookie.

I don't care about him.

I want Vicenta and her cub.

When are you going to bring them to me?

Relax.

Right this way. Up the steps.

-Now! -No!

Stop! Stop making a scene!

If you don't, I'll take it out on your grandmother.

Stop.

You ------- bitch!

Hey, I have a question for you.

Why can't you understand that you're my pill-peddling bitch?

You'd better be careful.

Or you'll wash up on the beach after overdosing.

The news always go on about how depressed millenials are.

I'm your ticket to the States.

So you'd better do what I ask.

What are you going to do?

Whatever you ask.

Good.

Look, look.

500 for your troubles.

Make the most of it.

Especially now that you're leaving to the States.

Alright, babe.

Let's do our thing.

This isn't going to work.

What isn't going to work?

What are you doing here?

Is it laundry day? I don't think so.

The clothes were dirty.

Why are you standing? You should be in bed!

I didn't approve of you having surgery,

but since you did, you should be careful.

Think of the baby. Why don't you help her?

That's why you're here. You need to look after her.

You two are acting very strange.

What's going on?

Samantha, don't tell...

Don't tell me my suspicions are true.

I lost the baby.

I knew it!

Why'd you go through with that damn surgery?

It put the baby at risk!

I may be dumb, but you've got me beat.

Oh, I shouldn't nag you anymore.

It can't be helped. What's done is done.

Why didn't you tell me?

Because I knew you'd get upset.

Hector Ruiz can't find out.

You know he wanted to use her baby to screw Rooster over.

That baby was like a trophy. He needs it.

It's also my life insurance.

I didn't tell you 'cause I have to find a way to fix this.

And to think Hector is working with...

I went in peace, but you decided to go against me.

And don't be so bitter.

You'll get wrinkled and ugly.

Oh, and one more thing.

You never saw me here. I don't want any trouble.

No one is going to kill you.

I never thought I'd say this,

but we have to use Teca's power.

He's my son's grandfather and that has to be worth something.

I'll use his power to get rid of Hector,

so he won't bother you or poor Rooster.

Lie down. Would you like some tea?

Oh, you poor thing!

Thank you.

Oh, babe.

They don't make these zippers like they used to.

The damn thing broke!

Mr. Ramon, now that I did my part,

are you gonna help me get the money I need

so I can get to the States?

You're so annoying. I told you I would.

Speaking of which, Tablas tells me you're freaking out

because of what happened to that tourist.

You'd better keep your mouth shut.

I will!

In any case, it doesn't matter. It's none of our business.

Well, get to work.

I'm not paying you to sleep with the boss.

Really, Lucia?

When are you going to stop letting that disgusting fatso

have his way with you?

I don't know what you're talking about.

Bottling things up won't make your problems go away.

Can I offer you some friendly advice?

Put a stop to that bastard! Cut his ----- off, girl!

Report him!

It's not that easy! I can't!

He'll kill my grandma or me!

He's killing you slowly.

Oh, sweetie. Let it out.

We can't keep lugging those bodies around in the car.

We need to get them somewhere safe

-where they can be analyzed. -Somewhere safe?

Nothing legal comes to mind.

Doesn't matter.

There's a place about 50 kilometers from here.

It's something of a clandestine morgue.

-Let's go. -Yeah?

Let's go.

For more infomation >> Señora Acero 5 | Capítulo 32 | Telemundo - Duration: 10:39.

-------------------------------------------

Ivana Raymonda - Christmas And Love (Original Christmas Song & Official Music Video) - Duration: 3:11.

Christmas and love

Christmas and joy

Magic in the air

Feelings everywhere

It feels like a dream

You are so sweet

That's what I need

Ringing Christmas bells

Yummy candy smells

And most of all you

It's wonderful

It's beautiful

Sweet love

Sweet moments, you and I

Bright candlelight

It feels alright

I want you

I want this Christmas dream

Christmas and love, lo-o-o-ove

Christmas and fun

Hold me close and tight

in the candlelight

Let's have a special time

Christmas and lights, li-i-i-ights

Long tender nights

Whisper in my ear

things I want to hear

Sweet things about love

It's wonderful

It's beautiful

Sweet love

Sweet moments, you and I

Bright candlelight

It feels alright

I want you

I want this Christmas dream

Christmas and love, lo-o-o-ove

Christmas with you

Please hold me

in your arms

Sweetest love for two

It's wonderful

It's beautiful

Sweet love

Sweet moments, you and I

Bright candlelight

It feels alright

I want you

I want this Christmas dream

I hope you want to support me through Patreon or my own support site

or buy something in my web shop like my CD or DVD.

It would help me a lot to keep making music videos :) ♥

For more infomation >> Ivana Raymonda - Christmas And Love (Original Christmas Song & Official Music Video) - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Falsa Identidad | Capítulo 56 | Telemundo - Duration: 13:19.

FAKE IDENTITY

I want your father to see me

and know that if he's released, I'll be waiting for him.

To kill him.

He's in Sonora with Circe

and I don't know when they'll be back.

-Why can't you be like her? -How so?

Move on with your life.

She's back with her husband. She's working at Babel again.

Good grief! What was that?

Dad!

If Diego stops being Emiliano Guevara, he'll go to prison.

That's not really my problem anymore, is it?

Every time Diego enters Circe's life,

he brings nothing but madness and weakness.

We should go somewhere far away and start over.

Zoraida, where are you? I'm at the house.

Corona wasn't feeling well.

Porfirio's liver can't take it anymore.

You've got a visitor.

You thought I was going to wait for you to come back to me?

I was actually thinking...

maybe we should leave this life.

We could go away, just the two of us, and start over.

FAKE IDENTITY

-Well? -Come closer!

I was told Dad's going to be just fine.

He has to stay overnight,

but that's just so the nurses can look after him

because of the bleeding.

When is he getting his new liver?

Not now. He has to be strong for that.

He's going to get better and stronger.

He's going to walk out of here.

Don't worry, sweetie. It's going to be okay.

It's going to be okay, honey. Don't cry.

No, don't cry.

What if something happens to him?

Nothing will happen to him.

When I get inside, I'll tell him you were here

and that you love him very much.

When you get home, you should write him a letter.

Yes, yes. I'll take them home.

-I want to stay with Dad. -I know you do,

but the doctor said you shouldn't

to avoid any risk of infection.

Go home. I'll keep you posted.

-Please do. -I will.

I'll put them to bed and we'll be in touch.

Don't cry. It's going to be okay.

Bye, honey.

Don't worry. God is in control, sweetie.

See you later. Keep me posted.

Salas.

No, I'm at the hospital.

Porfirio's sick

and I can't meet with you to talk about Margot.

I was just calling to say you and Diego have to handle this.

Keep me posted. Thanks.

Do you ever get tired?

I still can't believe it.

What?

That we made love on this bed.

Maybe... we're like any other couple.

Well, not like any other couple.

I doubt any woman who loves her man

as much as I love you.

-You think? -I mean it.

But I am worried about how Ramona and Felipa will react.

It was always my intention to ask them to run the business.

I'm only worried about the Colombians.

Don't worry about them. I'll handle them.

Nothing will ruin our plan. Got it?

Okay.

Shall we shower?

Why don't you go on ahead?

I haven't checked my phone all day.

Okay.

I'll be waiting.

-Thank you. -Bon appetit!

Hello?

What is it? You called?

Yes, Diego.

Marlene stopped by this afternoon

and she brought a check with a portion of the money

Augusto stole from Eliseo and me.

That's good, isn't it?

That's great news. It's also fair.

Diego... that money is also yours.

It belonged to Eliseo, but I think...

Ma'am, I don't want that money. That money is yours.

Do with it whatever you want.

<i> Diego, please hear me out.</i>

The money is yours. Spend it however you want.

Bye.

What was that?

You said you weren't expecting me?

Get back.

First, you're going to tell me who let the girls at Babel go.

If those girls talk, my days as a police officer are numbered.

That's not my problem, Mateo. Excuse me.

It was you, wasn't it?

Did you do it to get back at me?

Why can't you just admit you still like me?

How do you feel about me?

Are you in the mood for a quickie?

No ------- way!

I won't fall for your games again.

-Get out. I want you out! -Listen to me.

Alright, I'll go.

But if I go down, you go down with me.

You were holding those girls hostages.

Oh, stop it! Wait!

I need a favor.

If you do this, I promise to leave and never come back.

What do you want?

Help me find a friend of yours.

A friend? Who?

You know him very well. Augusto.

He's not my friend.

Bye!

Hey, Nuria.

Hi, Jim. This is my mother.

-Mom, this is Jim. -Nice to meet you.

Come closer. I don't bite.

My daughter's told me a lot about you,

but she never mentioned you were so... handsome.

-Mom! -He is!

Pleasure to meet you, ma'am.

Please excuse me. I'm busy.

Bye!

I love his... American accent.

Mom, having you come with me to work is not very cool.

Kiddo, I promise you won't even notice I'm here.

Had I stayed at your place, I would've felt very lonely.

That's just it. You can't stay.

You have to fix things with Dad and get back to Monterrey.

Staying here won't make anything better.

Oh, honey! It's you!

You look beautiful!

Yeah, it's nice.

I know I have to go back,

but your dad was very hurtful in this last argument.

Well, I'd like to apologize for what I said at the store.

But please understand that I worry about you.

You may think Dad and me are always nagging you

about your weight, but we're worried about your health.

You're the one who should be really worried, not us.

It does worry me a lot.

I swear I love your dad... but I just can't, sweetie.

You can, Mom.

This isn't easy, but I don't want it to come between us.

You've been very sweet to me

and you love your son as much as I do.

Mothers love their children. It's written that they should.

Maybe.

My mother died when I was very young,

so I can't comment on that.

Anyhow, I wanted to apologize for Chucho's behavior.

He's never been like that with me before.

Ever since you two started dating,

his way of thinking has changed.

Times change.

Chucho and I are too young to get married.

Too young to get married,

but not to live together or have sex?

I'm a humble woman, but I'm not dumb, Diana.

I know you're not. I don't want to lie to you.

Sex is important to a couple.

It's normal.

Right.

It's part of the soul bonding ritual.

It's not just the act of two bodies joining.

Because life emerges from the bonding of two souls.

Yes, but it's also about having fun.

Sorry, I mean no offense or to be rude,

but I see women differently.

If you continue to go to school,

when will you look after the children, the home?

You need to have everything ready to welcome your husband

when he comes home tired from work.

He brings what's necessary and the woman makes sure it lasts.

Maybe in years past, but that's not the case anymore.

Who says a woman can't be the provider

and the man the one who administers it?

Who cares if it's their father who looks after the children?

Don't you think Chucho can look after his own children?

Of course he can.

But there are laws to nature, and everything has a balance.

The man is strong.

And so is the woman.

Don't you think of yourself as strong?

Didn't you help your family get ahead after your husband died?

Yes, but I had Chucho's support.

Yes, and you always will.

He'll always help and look after you.

But... he's not his siblings' father.

I admire you, and women like you,

who help their families get ahead.

I really do.

But it's also up to us to create change.

We should say: "Yes, we can."

I don't need anyone else's blessing except yours.

Encore! Encore!

Are all the girls in San Javier as pretty as you?

Oh, stop it! You're such a liar!

I heard you're quitting the band.

-Is that true? -Yeah.

And it's your fault.

My fault?

Yes.

I want to stick around so I can be close to you.

Ever since I saw you I can't get you out of my head.

-Really? -Yes.

You were so dumb, Corona.

We had something amazing.

I was madly in love with you.

I would've died for you.

You became your father.

But I'm very happy to see you've changed,

to see you've become a good father to our children.

You're going to be okay.

You're going to be okay for them.

Our children will have a father.

A great father.

FAKE IDENTITY

For more infomation >> Falsa Identidad | Capítulo 56 | Telemundo - Duration: 13:19.

-------------------------------------------

Bruder JCB Backhoe Tractor Excavator and Ambulance Crash Action for kids! - Duration: 10:46.

JCB | Backhoe | Ambulance | Excavator | Truck

For more infomation >> Bruder JCB Backhoe Tractor Excavator and Ambulance Crash Action for kids! - Duration: 10:46.

-------------------------------------------

Lamiendo Las Heridas 👩🏼💔💏 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 29:27.

For more infomation >> Lamiendo Las Heridas 👩🏼💔💏 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 29:27.

-------------------------------------------

Hilarious Tantrum Baby - Funny Baby Video - Duration: 3:46.

Thanks for watching, subscribe to me channel to get on the latest videos from me channel

For more infomation >> Hilarious Tantrum Baby - Funny Baby Video - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Bajo Sospecha Por Ingenuo 👦🏼👜👯| Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 19:46.

For more infomation >> Bajo Sospecha Por Ingenuo 👦🏼👜👯| Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 19:46.

-------------------------------------------

First Alert Weather - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> First Alert Weather - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

تعلم أساليب الذكاء العاطفي في 7 خطوات سهلة - Duration: 6:35.

For more infomation >> تعلم أساليب الذكاء العاطفي في 7 خطوات سهلة - Duration: 6:35.

-------------------------------------------

Let's hit a Million!!!|10 MILLION Technical Guruji Live Subscriber Count 10 M - Duration: 0:45.

Let's hit a Million!!!|10 MILLION Technical Guruji Live Subscriber Count 10 M

Let's hit a Million!!!|10 MILLION Technical Guruji Live Subscriber Count 10 M

For more infomation >> Let's hit a Million!!!|10 MILLION Technical Guruji Live Subscriber Count 10 M - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

O co chodzi w #saveyourinternet? - Duration: 5:31.

For more infomation >> O co chodzi w #saveyourinternet? - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

)USO•LIBRE( Anuel aa❌Karol G •DIABLA Trapeton Beat Instrumental DaunyBtz Yung Panda Btz - Duration: 2:34.

)USO•LIBRE( Anuel aa❌Karol G •DIABLA Trapeton Beat Instrumental DaunyBtz Yung Panda Btz

)USO•LIBRE( Anuel aa❌Karol G •DIABLA Trapeton Beat Instrumental DaunyBtz Yung Panda Btz

For more infomation >> )USO•LIBRE( Anuel aa❌Karol G •DIABLA Trapeton Beat Instrumental DaunyBtz Yung Panda Btz - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

RGB PURPLE ZOOM TRANSITIONS EFFECTS BY FILMORA (BANGLA) | ফিলমরা ভিডিও ইফেক্ট টিউটোরিয়াল - Duration: 8:33.

RGB PURPLE ZOOM TRANSITIONS EFFECTS BY FILMORA (BANGLA)

For more infomation >> RGB PURPLE ZOOM TRANSITIONS EFFECTS BY FILMORA (BANGLA) | ফিলমরা ভিডিও ইফেক্ট টিউটোরিয়াল - Duration: 8:33.

-------------------------------------------

বাপ রে বাপ ফোনের দুইটি এত বড় গোপন সেটিংস আগে জানতাম না গো ২০১৮ - Duration: 4:29.

bondhura

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét