Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily Nov 27 2018

That's too much

You don't need to tell me all the details as we're breaking up

Such as you catching feelings for her

That's really TMI

Sometimes things are better left unsaid

That's the taste of the end of a love

You should know that

Duru-du-du-du durudu-du

Thanks for being honest, I mean it

Ah thanks Thank you so much

Thank you, thanks a lot

Thanks, I don't know what to do Thank you so much

I get you, I get that you caught feelings

I get that You talk too much

How much

Do you want to drag it on

That's enough

I'm done, you should stop here That's enough

You're giving me too many details

You gave me too much information

You don't know how to lie till the end

You can't help it, I can see that

The moment when a "So much" becomes a "Too much"

The moment when a "So good" becomes a "Too far"

You know that

Duru-du-du It's such a small difference

Thank you so much for letting me know

Ah thanks Thank you so much

Thank you, thanks a lot

Thanks, I don't know what to do Thank you so much

I get you, I get that you caught feelings

I get that You talk too much

How much

Do you want to drag it on

That's enough

I'm done, you should stop here

I don't need to know the truth

Must have been sweet, your escape, but it's too bitter for me

I don't wanna know that

You got the nerve to say sorry Please shut

Why do I get hurt though it's you who did wrong

Even good memories have become poisonous, they're turning black

Yeah you're nasty, you're the noble one

Want a beautiful end No way

The fire of distrust spreads

I'm sick of you and all that bull shh...

Hey Too-Much-Talker, thank you so much

Ah thanks Thank you so much

Thanks, I don't know what to do Thank you so much

I get you, I get that you caught feelings

I get that You talk too much

How much

Do you want to drag it on

That's enough

I'm done, you should stop here That's enough

For more infomation >> Yubin "Thank U Soooo Much" M/V - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Popular Mathematics: Ed Sheeran + The Crown = Prince Harry - Duration: 1:33.

-Here we've updated math

to make the equations more about stuff everyone can relate to.

Let's take a look at our first equation here.

If you take Ed Sheeran plus "The Crown,"

it equals Prince Harry.

-Oh, okay.

-You get the idea, right? -Yeah.

-If you take the Target logo plus eight beers,

it equals the Pinterest logo.

[ Laughter ]

If you take Paul Hollywood from the "Great British Bake Off"

plus a fork, plus an electrical outlet,

it equals Guy Fieri.

[ Laughter ]

That's true. That is true.

-Yeah, that is true.

He's got the hair.

-Here's another one.

If you take "With Arms Wide Open" times 2,

it equals "Creed II."

Of course.

[ Applause ]

Here's another one.

Emily Blunt plus a broken umbrella,

plus a Target receipt equals "Mary Poppins Returns."

You understand?

You see where that...

If you take Peekaboo, plus flu season,

it equals Pikachu.

[ Laughter ]

-Gesundheit.

-Thank you.

And finally, if you take Prince Philip plus orange juice,

plus vodka, it equals a Phillips head screwdriver.

-Yeah!

-That's all the time we have for popular mathematics.

For more infomation >> Popular Mathematics: Ed Sheeran + The Crown = Prince Harry - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Glenn Close Set Up a Tea (and Tequila) Table for Her Off-Broadway Co-Stars - Duration: 6:42.

-I want to talk about the play "Mother of the Maid."

Last time I saw you, you were like, "I might do this play.

But it's so much work."

And you were looking forward to it.

But now you're in it.

-In it. Yes, we're in it.

-How do you like The Public Theater?

Is it fun over there? -I love it.

I love The Public. Has a great culture.

It's very young. It's very energetic.

It's a lot of diversity, a lot of new talent.

-Don't you have to share a greenroom?

-We share a greenroom with two other shows.

-How kind of fun is that? -It's really fun.

And I share my dressing room with my co-ladies.

-Do you really?

-Yeah, there are four of us in our dressing room.

-And you all just -- you all just make it work?

-Oh, yeah. It's really fun. -Do you have jobs or anything?

-And I have my dog, who's always there.

And he's now the emotional-support dog

for about 50 people in the theater.

-He's so cute. I love him. -I know.

-But everyone gets assigned different things.

Are you -- Someone's the -- the cookie person.

-I'm the -- Yes.

Well, I-I decided that I'd --

My co-star -- One of my co-stars is Irish.

And I know a place to get his favorite tea.

So I set up a tea table for Dermot Crowley.

-See, come on. I mean, how nice are you?

-And then I thought, I'll bring, you know,

the McVitie's dipping, wonderful...

Those biscuits or whatever. -...biscuits. Oh, my God.

So I have biscuits and Oreos, which is my downfall.

-Come on, no.

[ Cheers and applause ] No, see, that's good.

That's mine, too. -And Vienna Fingers.

You know Vienna ladyfingers?

-Okay, oh. -Oh, my God. They're so good.

-I was thinking you meant the Vienna sausages.

I go, "Well, that's interesting. Someone could have that."

Maybe in Ireland they do that. I don't know.

-Yeah, we do that. And it's really fun.

And tequila every now and then.

[ Laughter ]

-We wanted to make sure you had enough cookies for the cast.

So we got you -- Oh, these are Milk Bar cookies.

-Oh, my gosh!

-This is Christina Tosi.

It's the best cookies in the world.

In the world. -They're going to go crazy.

-And that's -- that's love from us to you.

-It's us and "Wild Goose Dreams."

We share with "Wild Goose Dreams."

-You have to carry this all the way --

all the way from here to the theater.

Yeah, of course. No, I'm just kidding.

Of course not. -That's really sweet.

-Oh, please, pal. -Thank you.

-Come on. Actually, it really is sweet.

[ Laughter ]

I heard something or I read about something in the paper

where something went wrong at the play

or something was happening.

-Yes, yes. This is funny.

-You know what I'm talking about?

-Yeah. It was -- It was at a matinee.

And I started my -- this monologue.

And I heard this [Imitates whirring]

-Yeah. [ Knocking ]

Ooh.

-And it was coming from upstairs.

And, you know, you have that little voice.

I'm sure you have it. You know, "I'm not too funny.

That joke didn't work. So maybe I'll try the next one."

-Yeah, of course. Yeah, that one didn't work.

-So you have this little voice.

-You've seen the monologue. [ Laughter ]

-And this is all while you're saying your lines.

My little voice inside, "Oh, my God.

That's really distracting. Is it going to stop?

Oh, there it goes again.

No, I don't think it's going to stop.

I wonder if this is distracting...

-[ Imitates whirring ]

-...to the audience." [ Imitates whirring ]

I don't know. I can barely remember my lines.

And I finally stopped and said,

"Is this as distracting to you as it is to me?"

And they all went, "Yes!"

-What was it?

-It was -- They -- They were mending something on the roof.

And they didn't think, obviously,

that they would be able to hear it in our theater.

But then it ended up being really great,

because for about 17 minutes, I'm just saying --

I thought, you know, "Let me pretend to be Jimmy Fallon."

[ Cheers and applause ]

And I said, "Where you all come from?"

And there's some lady from Tasmania.

And, you know -- -Really?

-And then they asked me questions.

And Grace Van Patten, who plays Joan of Arc in our play,

she was sitting on this little stool, which she's --

in the beginning of our show.

And she looked up at me at one point.

And she said, "This is really weird."

[ Laughter ]

-No one's ever gonna get to see

this type of performance ever again.

-There we were in our 15th-century peasant costumes.

And then you've got to go --

You have to snap back into the play.

-Back into character. -Yeah.

-Oh, gosh. Fantastic. -It was really fun.

-Now, this is -- the writer of this play,

was that the writer of --

-Jane Anderson also wrote "The Wife."

-Congrats on this play.

But also, I've got to say, on "The Wife" --

And I want to say I'm your good-luck charm,

because last time you were here,

we were talking about "The Wife."

And I was like, "I'm telling you.

There's going to be awards buzz around this.

I'm just saying." And it just kept getting bigger.

And the buzz gets bigger,

and now it's like [Imitates whirring]

And good for you. Well-deserved.

Well-deserved noise for you.

-Oh, man.

-You're nominated for an Independent Spirit Award.

-Yes, for the first time. -It's your first time?

How fun is that? -I just think it's so cool.

'Cause you -- 'Cause they're on a tent on the beach.

-Yeah. -You know?

-It is, yeah.

-And I'm hoping I can wear blue jeans.

-Yes, you can. You can go barefoot.

-On the red carpet, you can wear anything.

You're off to the Gotham Awards tonight, as well.

I mean, it's just all -- And it's so well-deserved.

I love the movie because --

Well, I -- to set it up, I'll do the job, if you don't mind.

-Oh, thank you. -You're probably like,

"Dude, I've talked about it so many times."

I'll do it.

Basically, your husband

is getting the Nobel Prize in Literature.

-Yes. -And you're off to...

-Stockholm. -...Stockholm.

What you realize as you go through it

is that he's getting all these accolades.

And you realize that you're the one actually doing the writing.

And the secret's the woman behind the man.

And I couldn't -- -Spoiler alert.

-Well, now I can say it.

Because last time it was just coming out.

Now I can talk about it.

And it really is the truth.

The secret to a lot of men's success

is the woman behind the man.

[ Cheers and applause ]

It's true with me, definitely.

My wife is watching. It's definitely true with me.

But, man, oh, man.

And you just go, "Okay. All right."

And then he's getting all these things.

And then he's, like, having an affair.

You go, "Dude, enough is enough."

And I go -- And it boils.

And it comes to the Glenn Close moment where you go, "Come on.

Let's go." I mean, it's great.

And it just pays off.

But then it's also just beautiful at the end.

-Yep. I had a wonderful director, Bjorn Runge.

But also, Jonathan Pryce, who plays my husband,

is a great, great actor. -To go off with.

-And, you know, you have to be brave to be an actor

in a movie called "The Wife."

-Yeah.

-'Cause we all have egos, right?

So --

-But, man, you guys spar.

And it's just beautiful to watch you guys work.

Congrats on everything.

For more infomation >> Glenn Close Set Up a Tea (and Tequila) Table for Her Off-Broadway Co-Stars - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

【福岡県のトイレがある釣り場】福間港海浜公園(福岡県福津市)で釣り!ミナミホタテウミヘビ料理 - Duration: 7:40.

For more infomation >> 【福岡県のトイレがある釣り場】福間港海浜公園(福岡県福津市)で釣り!ミナミホタテウミヘビ料理 - Duration: 7:40.

-------------------------------------------

CREMA de TURRON (postre fácil con turrón) - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> CREMA de TURRON (postre fácil con turrón) - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

[Official Audio] 서영은(Suh Young Eun) - 혼자가 아닌 나(Pop Version) - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> [Official Audio] 서영은(Suh Young Eun) - 혼자가 아닌 나(Pop Version) - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

[Official Audio] 신유(Shin Yu) - 시계바늘(Hands of a Clock) - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> [Official Audio] 신유(Shin Yu) - 시계바늘(Hands of a Clock) - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

[Official Audio] 윤미래(T) Yoonmirae - 시간이 흐른뒤(As Time Goes By) - Duration: 4:27.

For more infomation >> [Official Audio] 윤미래(T) Yoonmirae - 시간이 흐른뒤(As Time Goes By) - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

[Official Audio] 오승근(Oh Seung Keun) - 내 나이가 어때서 - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> [Official Audio] 오승근(Oh Seung Keun) - 내 나이가 어때서 - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

[Kiss Scene] When Time Stopped - (시간이 멈추는 그 때) Kim Hyun Joong kiss An Ji Hyun | Noise Daily - Kdrama - Duration: 1:12.

Subscribe to Noise Daily Kdrama

Please don't let me go

I just wanna stay

Can't you feel my heartbeats

Giving me away

I just want to know

If you too feel afraid

I can feel your heartbeats

Giving you away

Giving us away

For more infomation >> [Kiss Scene] When Time Stopped - (시간이 멈추는 그 때) Kim Hyun Joong kiss An Ji Hyun | Noise Daily - Kdrama - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

自転車系YouTuber3人でヒルクライムの撮影!そんな事してるの?! - Duration: 13:23.

Hi YouTube Hello.welcome to Animal Land

Today I see a sign behind ..Another person is standing in front

I came to Kasahara Tideki Park

I'm kocho of "Kocho Movie" that I run together.With kocho. Hi I'm "Otako"

He is Mr.Otako.

I searched for it here.but it seems to be in a steep slope.but the acquisition altitude is 200meters

today

Please take care of your bike

My bike.Mr.Otako's. It is Pinarello.

Left s-works

It is my new road bike. I miss you! It is a lie.

I am going to climb the times with the test bike I borrowed. That's amazing.

I will reach 1.4 million. I am scared! I am scared and can not ride

This member will climb from now.I'm going

This time I will help kocho's S-Works shoot

Borrow Kocho's Gimbal GoPro 6 and shoot

I was taking pictures while also practicing until I came here

Gimbal was very difficult.and I used to take pictures of you before I used it

I was listening to how to handle it

While the gimbal changes direction.it gradually loses its movement and various things happen

In that relationship.we will gradually turn weird

If you try to take it upside down.the gimbal itself will be reflected.It seems to need attention

I am listening to various stories

I will start.Because I have a gimbal in one hand

Because it is hard to start.I will get down to the flat and start

I will climb up from here at a stretch

I will stand by behind you

Then.it is the start. When you start here

Suddenly the slope is steep It's roughly 7 to 8%

It is about a slope.In this time as well.we will display measured data such as gradient and speed

7% of the gradiometer is out now that is on the upper left

In the lower right is a map of the place I am running

I do not talk much because I am in charge of photography this time

It is the purpose of shooting 'Kocho Movie' I will not talk

So I am doing postrecording this time

I am moving gimball and seeing it. That's fine.it's tough.The stick is out from the left now

It has a GoPro 6 and a gimbal in the circle.To shake left and right

As you can see.the images you are seeing are

Because it is a camera of a road bike handle.Since the steering wheel is always moving right and left

It looks like it is shaking for that camera shake correction

The picture that appeared at the lower right now is the picture taken by "Otoko" 's GoPpro.

It is me who looks ahead and kocho in front of it

I have a camera of my hand and I am running like this while taking a movie

Since the car does not come.I overtake it from the side

Go back Now from the bottom

I'm taking a picture. I am doing various things.

It exceeds 10% It seems that it is over 10%

It's 15%

Choshan I'm doing my best and dancing steep slope

It should be painful.

Mr.Otoko is now at the arrow

I'm going around and making a video of kocho

I run side by side with kocho

I am climbing while taking a movie

I'm shooting like this

This is it I went a short car a while ago

It is a place that is only open from 9 o'clock to 5 o'clock

There is no way for the other side to pass even if you climb

So the street of the car is small

Only people going to and visiting the park in the summit are running

Since the road is vacant.it is a highly recommended place to ride a road bike

Although it is not private.it is within the premises of the park

Because it is in the gate

The road surface is not rough It is easy to run

There is a place where a bit of asphalt is cracked

It is not a new asphalt

It became very beautiful and it was easy to run

This fall is autumn

Falls are amazing.Because it is time for autumn leaves

The scenery was autumn leaves and it was very beautiful

It looks just above but it is a bright maple

Well there were a lot of such feelings

It is awesome under this already.Momige is falling a lot

I am afraid that it is falling this way.so I run around avoiding it

It's on this slope.but There are two places where the hairpin is amazing

Well the place I go from now is that part.but this is the left curve

It is a hairpin and it is amazing

I can see it before.Get up at the hairpin here

Where is said. That's hard.

The in side of the hairpin is always like that

Marriage is steep grade

I will go up steadily

Yes.it is right now I'm getting the book going up.but this is it once more I went up to the top of the mountain one more time

Where I'm coming up Well I'm shooting this hairpin and funny places

I got into the hairpin right now

Ne.can you see it from the top? It is very interesting to say that the coming angle is interesting

You can take pictures

Yes I am doing my best and running

Finally I hate the place where the image rises in the sky

Yes this picture It is a little down.but if it is downhill

I have a camera with my left hand so I can not change from inner to outer and it is released a little

It will be such a picture

I will climb here and keep up with it

There is no way to catch up with a bit.Suddenly you guys

The speed is falling Here is a little happening

Gosho's seat post a Perhaps because the closure was sweet it is falling down

Knees Feather It is not bending a lot However.I do not want to put on my feet so it seems that I will go to the end as it is

It will be a summit soon yeah It is there in the place called Urine anymore

I can see it anymore Charlie has come to this day It is a ball

how is it Thank you for telling me about a song service

What if you go crazy.do not switch on the video switch if you switch it off now

I thought for a moment

For more infomation >> 自転車系YouTuber3人でヒルクライムの撮影!そんな事してるの?! - Duration: 13:23.

-------------------------------------------

Barbara D'Urso potrebbe condurre La Fattoria e non il Grande Fratello 16 | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 4:41.

For more infomation >> Barbara D'Urso potrebbe condurre La Fattoria e non il Grande Fratello 16 | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Игры про птиц на телефон | Android и iOS - Duration: 2:53.

Yellowbird - As the Birds Fly

Turd Birds

Go Home, Pigeon

RocketBird For Kids HD

The Birdcage

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét