Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily Nov 27 2018

♪ Don't even like to think

about it ♪

♪ I don't know what I'd do

without it ♪

♪ I only know I live and I

breath for your love ♪

♪ 'Cause, baby, you came to me

in my time of need, yeah ♪

♪ When I needed you, yeah ♪

♪ You were there for me ♪

♪ And, baby, the love from you

is what you got me through,

baby ♪

♪ It's because of you ♪

♪ I was able to give my heart

again ♪

♪ You gave me someone to love ♪

♪ Someone to touch ♪

♪ Someone to hold ♪

♪ Someone to know ♪

♪ Yes, you did ♪

♪ That's what you gave me ♪

♪ Someone to trust ♪

♪ Someone to trust ♪

♪ Someone to hold ♪

♪ Oh, yeah ♪

♪ Whoo ♪

♪♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪ Oh, they don't know ♪

♪ They don't know about us ♪

♪♪

♪ Girl, let's talk about what

your friends told you ♪

♪ That I'm a selfish man ♪

♪ Want my cake and eat it, too ♪

♪ Maybe in my past, but you

changed me now ♪

♪ Now that I've learned

to love ♪

♪ It's you that showed me how ♪

♪ Your love's so real ♪

♪ I'd be a fool to play ♪

♪ Play around on you 'cause I

want to stay with you ♪

♪ You should know by now ♪

♪ That it's gonna take ♪

♪ A lot of trust from you ♪

♪ For us to make it through ♪

♪ And you already know my song ♪

♪ You're my angel ♪

♪ Yes, you are, baby ♪

♪ And nothing's gonna make you

fall from heaven ♪

♪ Girl, I'm just gonna save

you ♪

♪ Baby, baby, yeah ♪

♪ Don't listen to what people

say ♪

♪ No, no, they don't know ♪

Help me out!

♪ Put it out your mind ♪

♪ Put it out your mind ♪

♪ They don't about

what's going on ♪

♪ They don't know about our

love ♪

♪ They don't know ♪

♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah ♪

♪ They don't know ♪

♪ They don't know, no ♪

♪ No, they don't, no, no, no ♪

♪ No, no, no ♪

Whoo!

And give it up for my man,

Donell Jones, y'all.

Whoo!

[ Cheers and applause ]

[ Donell Jones'

"Where I Wanna Be" plays ]

[ Scatting ]

♪ I don't mean to hurt you,

baby ♪

♪♪

♪ I just left my baby girl

a message ♪

♪ Saying I won't be coming

home ♪

♪ I'd rather be alone ♪

♪ She doesn't fully understand

me ♪

♪ That I'd rather leave than

to cheat ♪

♪ If she give me some time ♪

♪ I can be the man she needs ♪

♪ But there's a lot of lust

inside of me ♪

♪ And we've been together since

our teenage years ♪

♪ I really don't mean to hurt

her, but I need some time to be

alone ♪

♪ But when you love someone, you

just don't treat them bad ♪

♪ Oh, how I feel so sad ♪

♪ Now that I want to leave ♪

♪ She's crying her heart to me ♪

♪ "How could you let this be?" ♪

♪ I just need time to see ♪

♪ Where I want to be ♪

♪ And I say when you love

someone ♪

♪ You just don't treat them

bad ♪

♪ Oh, how I feel so sad ♪

♪ Now that I want to leave ♪

♪ She's crying her heart to

me ♪

♪ "How could you let this

be?" ♪

♪ And I just need time to

see ♪

♪ Where I want to be ♪

♪ Where I want to be ♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

[ Donell Jones'

"U Know What's Up" plays ]

[ Speaking indistinctly ]

♪ Ooh, say what, say what,

say what? ♪

♪ Ooh, say what, say what,

say what? ♪

♪ Ooh, well, girl, you know

what's up ♪

♪ See, me and my people be

rollin' ♪

♪ Scheming on you and your

homies ♪

♪ The very first day of summer ♪

♪ All chromed out in a Hummer,

babe ♪

♪ I hit the park and parlay ♪

♪ I hope that you walk this

way ♪

♪ Do you and your girls wanna

ride? ♪

♪ Play all day and puff on

some la? ♪

♪ Ooh, say what, say what,

say what? ♪

♪ 'Cause you know that I like

it, baby ♪

♪ Ooh, girl, you know

what's up ♪

♪ And you know what I need ♪

♪ Ooh, say what, say what,

say what? ♪

♪ 'Cause you know that I'm

'bout it, baby ♪

♪ Ooh, girl, you know

what's up ♪

♪ Hey ♪

♪ I said I'm diggin' on you ♪

♪ Got me wanting you ♪

♪ You know what's up ♪

♪ So tell me what's up ♪

♪ Said I'm diggin' you ♪

♪ I said I'm diggin' on you,

got me wanting you, yeah ♪

♪ So tell me what's up ♪

♪ Ooh, say what, say what? ♪

♪ Can you hear me, baby? ♪

♪ Ooh, girl, you know

what's up ♪

♪ Aah, aah ♪

♪ I said I'm diggin' on you ♪

♪ Got me wanting you ♪

♪ Girl, you know what's up ♪

♪ So tell me what's up ♪

Big shout-out to Eddie F.!

For more infomation >> Jon B & Donell Jones Remind Us Why We Fell In Love With Them At First | Soul Train Awards 2018 - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

Kelly Price, Luke James & More Sing Verse For Verse In This Cypher | Soul Train Awards 2018 - Duration: 5:49.

PEACE AND LIGHT.

MY NAME IS ERYKAH BADU, AND THIS

IS YOUR SOUL TRAIN 2018

SOUL CYPHER.

LET'S GO, BJ.

♪♪

>> ♪ BORN AND RAISED IN THE

CITY ♪

♪ AND SINGING SINCE A KID ♪

♪ SOUTH SIDE, WE DID IT ♪

♪ I KNOW THAT YOU COULD SEE IT ♪

♪ HEAVEN ONLY KNOWS THAT THE

SKY IS THE LIMIT ♪

♪ AND THERE AIN'T NO SENSE

IN LYING, GOD ♪

♪ I'M TRYING TO BE DIFFERENT ♪

♪ KNOW THAT EVERY GOOD JORDAN

ALWAYS NEED A GOOD PIPPEN ♪

♪ I REMEMBER ONE DAY I WAS

SMOKING AND SIPPING ♪

♪ HE TOLD ME, YEAH ♪

♪ ONLY YOU KNOW ♪

♪ HOW MUCH I KNOW, YEAH ♪

[ SINGING INDISTINCTLY ]

♪ THEN I TOLD HIM, "IF ONLY

YOU KNEW ♪

♪ HOW MUCH I KNOW ♪

♪ KNOW, YEAH, OHH ♪

QUEEN NAIJA, LADIES AND

GENTLEMEN.

>> [ VOCALIZING ]

>> ♪ HEY, HEY ♪

>> ♪ YEAH, YEAH ♪

[ VOCALIZING ]

♪ I HELD YOU DOWN FOR THE

LONGEST ♪

♪ I WAS THERE THROUGH ALL OF

YOUR DARKEST MOMENTS ♪

♪ FEELS JUST LIKE YESTERDAY WHEN

WE WERE HOMELESS ♪

♪ GOT YOU SOME BREAD AND

STARTED TREATING ME BOGUS ♪

♪ TALKING ABOUT YOU WANTED

SOMETHING NEW ♪

♪ LIKE I WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH

FOR YOU ♪

♪ GUESS YOU DONE CAUGHT YOU A

CASE OF AMNESIA ♪

♪ MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE A LOOK

IN YOUR REAR VIEW

♪ OH, YEAH ♪

♪ YOU DON'T GOT TO WORRY ABOUT

ME ♪

♪ YOU MADE IT CLEAR THAT YOU'RE

UNHAPPY, YEAH ♪

♪ GO AHEAD AND HAVE YOUR FUN

NOW ♪

♪ JUST REMEMBER WHAT GOES AROUND

COMES AROUND ♪

♪ 'ROUND, 'ROUND, 'ROUND ♪

♪ YEAH, YEAH, YEAH ♪

♪ YEAH ♪

>> ♪ FREE LOVE, MY MIND FREED ♪

♪ ALL THE TIME I NEEDED ♪

♪ SHAKEN FROM MY SOUL ♪

♪ LET THIS FEELING FLOW ♪

♪ I CAN'T HELP BUT TO FEEL

LIKE GOLD ♪

♪ BLACK PEOPLE, YOU KNOW ♪

♪ HARD TIMES ARE HELLISH ♪

♪ Y'ALL BETTER GET OUT ♪

♪ I AIN'T STRESSING ♪

♪ NO, NO, NO ♪

♪ IT'S TIME THAT WE LOVE ♪

♪ ALL WE NEED IS LOVE ♪

♪ AND UNDERSTANDING AND JUSTICE

AND ALL THAT KIND OF STUFF ♪

♪ POWER TO THE PEOPLE, Y'ALL ♪

♪ I AIN'T TRYING TO ♪

♪ PREACH TO NOBODY ♪

♪ BUT IF YOU'RE TIRED OF BEING

TIRED, THEN GET OUT THERE AND

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ♪

♪ YEAH ♪

♪ WHOA, OH ♪

♪ THIS IS THE TIME WHERE I

INTRODUCE A QUEEN ♪

♪ AND YOU KNOW WHO I MEAN ♪

♪ IT'S ABOUT TIME Y'ALL PAY THE

PRICE ♪

♪ MISS KELLY PRICE ♪

♪ YEAH, YEAH, YEAH ♪

>> [ VOCALIZING ]

♪ SO MUCH I WANT TO SAY TONIGHT,

Y'ALL ♪

♪ DON'T HAVE A LOT OF TIME

TO SAY IT ALL ♪

♪ BUT, OH, OH, OOH, YEAH ♪

♪ OOH, I ♪

♪ SAID I WAS TOO MUCH TO

HANDLE ♪

♪ I WAS TOO MUCH TO HOLD ♪

>> ♪ BUT WE DID IT ♪

>> ♪ STARTED MESSING WITH MY

FRIEND ♪

♪ DANG, THAT ISH WAS REALLY

BOLD ♪

♪ OHH, AH ♪

♪ SHE WAS A FRIEND OF MINE ♪

>> ♪ OH, NO, SHE WASN'T ♪

>> ♪ BUT SHE MESSED WITH MY

MAN ♪

♪ SAID SHE LIED, SAID SHE

CHEATED ♪

♪ AND TOOK ALL I HAD ♪

♪ OH, OH ♪

♪ WHY DID THEY DO IT? ♪

♪ WHY DID THEY DONE DO IT? ♪

♪ OH, WHAT DID IT DO? ♪

♪ WHAT DID IT, DID IT DO

TO ME? ♪

♪ YEAH ♪

♪ YEAH ♪

♪ ONLY YOU KNOW ♪

♪ HOW MUCH I DO, WHOA ♪

♪ DO LOVE YOU ♪

♪ YEAHHHHH ♪

♪ WHOA, OH, OH, OH, YEAH ♪

>> ♪ OH, OH ♪

>> ♪ ONLY YOU ♪

♪ YEAH ♪

♪ HELP ME SING IT, Y'ALL ♪

♪ YEAH ♪

>> ♪ AHH ♪

>> ♪ IF ONLY YOU KNEW ♪

>> ♪ IF YOU ONLY KNEW ♪

>> ♪ IF ONLY YOU KNEW ♪

>> ♪ IF ONLY YOU KNEW ♪

>> ♪ IF ONLY YOU KNEW ♪

>> ♪ YEAH ♪

>> ♪ HOW MUCH WE LOVE YOU ♪

>> ♪ HOW MUCH WE LOVE YOU ♪

>> ♪ HOW MUCH WE NEED YOU ♪

>> ♪ HOW MUCH WE NEED YOU ♪

>> ♪ BABY, BABY, BABY, BABY,

BABY ♪

♪ WHOA, OH, OH ♪

>> [ VOCALIZES ]

♪ ONLY YOU KNEW ♪

♪ HOW MUCH I DO ♪

♪ DO LOVE YOU ♪

WE LOVE YOU, PATTI.

2018 SOUL CYPHER.

♪ DO LOVE ♪

♪ YOUUUUU ♪

For more infomation >> Kelly Price, Luke James & More Sing Verse For Verse In This Cypher | Soul Train Awards 2018 - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

Trump threatens to permanently close border with Mexico after weekend of unrest - Duration: 0:42.

in other news president Trump has threatened to closed the US border with

Mexico if the southern neighbor does not act to stop a migrant caravan the threat

came in a tweet on Monday in which he called many of the migrants quote

stone-cold criminals and appealed to Congress to fund his border wall it also

came a day after American authorities closed the country's busiest southern

border crossing and fired tear gas into crowds Mexican Mexican authorities said

hundreds of those who were detained after Sunday's incident would be

deported to their home countries Mexico City however did not immediately respond

to Trump's tweet

For more infomation >> Trump threatens to permanently close border with Mexico after weekend of unrest - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Ukraine declares martial law after renewed tensions with Russia - Duration: 2:05.

Ukraine has declared martial law after Sunday's capture of three of its naval

vessels and 23 crewmembers by Russia for more on this big story in other news

from around the world let's turn to our know Adam so Adam just walk us through

what this move actually means well mark Ukrainian lawmakers banked president

petro poroshenko's request on Monday for martial law to be imposed for 30 days

starting Wednesday he said the move was needed to strengthen national defenses

against what he called a possible invasion by Russia it'll also allow

authorities to restrict public rallies and regulate the media however the

president insisted the decree would not curb civil liberties liberties or lead

to a delay in next year's presidential election scheduled for the end of March

the renewed tensions began after the Russian Coast Guard opened fire on the

Ukrainian vessels off the coast of the annexed Crimea Ukraine said it was a

Russian act of aggression while Moscow said the ships had illegally entered its

waters meanwhile the renewed tensions have also sparked renewed pressure on

Moscow with Western nations condemning its actions during a UN Security Council

meeting Washington's envoi to the UN nikki Haley

described Russia's actions as an outrageous violation of sovereign

Ukrainian territory she added that sanctions on Russia would remain in

place and any escalation by Moscow would only worsen ties a host of EU nations as

well as Canada for a similar sentiment with German Chancellor Angela Merkel

stressing the need for dialogue russia's Foreign Ministry again blamed Kiev

saying its planned provocation was aimed at igniting another source of tension in

the region in order to create a pretext to ramp up sanctions against Russia

Russia moon or has some summoned the ranking diplomat at Kiev Embassy in

Moscow over the incident

For more infomation >> Ukraine declares martial law after renewed tensions with Russia - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Preview: The Biggest Challenges Yet | Season 2 | GORDON RAMSAY'S 24 HOURS TO HELL & BACK - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Preview: The Biggest Challenges Yet | Season 2 | GORDON RAMSAY'S 24 HOURS TO HELL & BACK - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

President Moon to embark on his last foreign trip this year - Duration: 2:09.

top story this morning president moon jaein is heading around the world in

eight days his three-nation tour will take him to the Czech Republic Argentina

and New Zealand the trip will include major events like the g20 summit in the

capital of Argentina our presidential office correspondent Shin Semin has a

preview of the South Korean leaders marathon diplomatic tour president moon

jae-in's last overseas trip of 2018 will take him

around the world for two days starting Tuesday the 27th the president will be

making his first stop in Prague the capital of Czech Republic where one goal

is to help South Korea win a contract to build a nuclear power plant then from

the 29th until the first of December president moon will be in Argentina for

the group of 20 summit taking place under the theme of building consensus

for fair and sustainable development for the final three days president moon will

be in New Zealand on a state visit the first by a South Korean leader in nine

years during which he will discuss ways to create synergy between his new

southern policy and the island nations so-called Pacific reset plenty of

diplomacy on the sidelines of the g20 as well

president muna will meet with the leaders of South Africa and the

Netherlands both of which are non permanent members of the UN Security

Council the Netherlands is also on the North Korea sanctions committee which

could help in getting more penalties on the regime lifted and the high stakes

meeting with US president Donald Trump still no plans confirmed yet

the South Korean presidential office says it depends on the receptive leaders

schedules and will be confirmed at during the g20 meetings the top office

says the president last overseas trip of the year will be a chance to widen his

scope of foreign diplomacy while pushing for lasting peace on the Korean

Peninsula and sharing with the world's economic powers his administration's

vision of what makes an inclusive nation Shin Semin Arirang news

For more infomation >> President Moon to embark on his last foreign trip this year - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

PlayStation VR PSVR : In Death Test Review VR4player.fr - Duration: 7:31.

For more infomation >> PlayStation VR PSVR : In Death Test Review VR4player.fr - Duration: 7:31.

-------------------------------------------

GM to close 5 plants in North America, cut 15% of salaried workers - Duration: 2:21.

General Motors is set to close five plants in the US and Canada and lay off

15 percent of its workers in a bid to slash costs

the automaker also plans to end production of several models to reflect

the shifting consumer sentiment for certain types of cars using je with this

report in a shattering announcement Monday General Motors announced a major

restructuring of its global business that will see it cease production at

five facilities in North America plants will be shut in Detroit Ohio Maryland

Michigan and Ontario Canada explaining its decision GM said the plants produced

sedans that have seen a slump in sales adding will no longer produce the

Chevrolet Volt Impala and four other models to other plants made engines and

parts for those models GM also said it would close three plants outside North

America by the end of next year one of those being its kunsan plant in South

Korea GM's decision will mean layoffs for up to eight thousand salaried

workers and six thousand hourly workers the affected workers will either be made

redundant or reassigned to other plants a quarter of the company's executives

are among those affected GM's union has vowed to fight but observers say the

plants will likely be closed for good president Trump didn't hide his

displeasure over GM's decision saying the automaker CEO Mary Barra must open

new plants in the future well we don't like it I believe they'll be opening up

something else and I was very tough I spoke with her when I heard they were

closing and I said you know this country's done a lot for General Motors

you better get back in there soon that's Ohio and you better get back in there

soon GM's massive restructuring plans comes as its said to reinvest money into

new technology the company's new motto zero crashes zero missions zero

congestions signals it's shifting to self-driving electric vehicles but

watchers say the restructuring is also about making cars that consumers want

now with more and more drivers favoring SUVs

and hash bags over sedans Eason J Arirang news

For more infomation >> GM to close 5 plants in North America, cut 15% of salaried workers - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

2 Big Telemedicine Stocks You Can't Buy Yet - Duration: 3:57.

Shannon Jones: Todd, with the time we have left, let's switch gears just a bit and talk

about two privately-held companies, the first of which is a company called MDLIVE.

It started back in 2006. It sounds very similar, to me, to Teladoc.

But, it's attracted the likes of some big-name healthcare backers and partners.

Todd Campbell: What's interesting for investors to keep an eye on, I mentioned early on when

we were talking about Teladoc that of the big three, Teladoc is the only one that's publicly-traded.

Two more, these other two that you should be keeping your eye on. MDLIVE is one of them.

They have about 30 million consumers that are enrolled as members because of relationships

that they have with different healthcare payers.

They expect to do about 500,000 virtual visits, that's the run rate right now, per year. Smaller.

That's less than what Teladoc did last quarter. Still, a big player.

And, as you mentioned, big investors in the healthcare area, especially as of this year,

through a new capital raise that they did, include Cigna, which is a major insurer,

and Novo Holdings, which is the venture capital arm of Novo Nordisk, a major biopharma company.

Jones: The other company is actually the company that's been behind Apple's health study,

a company called American Well.

For those of our listeners who aren't familiar with the Apple heart study, Apple has been

using an app using the Apple Watch -- wearable devices -- to identify irregular heart rhythms,

including those from potentially serious heart conditions like atrial fibrillation.

The Apple heart study is basically utilizing this video consultation to connect participants

in the study to physicians 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Let's talk a little bit more about American Well, one that I didn't even realize was a

part of this study. It's gotten so much press.

I didn't realize just how connected they were to Apple.

Campbell: This another company that you can't buy yourself, necessarily, unless you're one

of the lucky few. It's a private equity, private venture.

But they're raising a truckload of money -- just shows how much interest there is out there

in telemedicine companies. They just raised $366 million this summer alone.

Participating in that capital raise was Philips, which is one of the global leaders in telemedicine technology.

They're actually going to be joining American Well's board.

Anthem Health is also an investor in this company.

One of the things that's interesting when you look at MDLIVE and American Well is to

see that these insurance companies are taking these equity stakes within these telemedicine providers.

I think that's incredibly encouraging for what their view is of telemedicine in the future,

and how it could change how people get low-cost care.

Jones: Absolutely. Definitely a positive there.

In closing, Todd, it sounds like telemedicine, intriguing opportunity for investors if you're

not already in the space. An even more intriguing value proposition for patients.

Everyone can agree that healthcare costs here in the U.S. are out of control and need to be reined in.

Sounds like telemedicine could be just what the doctor ordered to help with that, Todd.

Campbell: Absolutely. And like most things, don't go crazy with it in your portfolio.

But keep an eye on it. I think it's really exciting.

In ten years from now, these companies are going to be a lot bigger than they are today.

For more infomation >> 2 Big Telemedicine Stocks You Can't Buy Yet - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Sirena urbana navegó el Río Támesis por esta campaña | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Sirena urbana navegó el Río Támesis por esta campaña | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Why Docusign is a Growth Stock With Huge Potential - Duration: 9:45.

Dylan Lewis: We are going to be doing another breakdown of a company that has been

publicly traded for a little bit, and that is DocuSign. This is another software-as-a-services company.

Brian, I know how much you love the SASS space, so I had to bring you on to talk about them.

Brian Feroldi: Absolutely. I love SAAS companies.

DocuSign is a recent IPO.

I went through my checklist on them, and I think there's a lot to like about this business.

Lewis: When we did that episode on Upwork a little while back, we got so much positive

listener feedback on your approach that it only made sense to do this again.

Why don't we start out with the backstory on this company, how they got to where they are now?

Feroldi: DocuSign, as I'm sure many listeners know, they are a leader in the move to e-signatures.

DocuSign was founded in 2003 by an entrepreneur name Tom Gonser.

He looked around the world and he saw that everything was going digital, but the foundational

business process, like the agreement where two sides of parties agree to some terms,

that was still done using pen and paper. That process had not been updated in centuries.

He decided to disrupt the process, and he founded DocuSign with the goal of moving the

entire agreement online.

The opportunity that he saw would be, if you could move it online, you would make it far faster,

lower cost, and you would greatly improve accuracy over the traditional way.

And if you look at DocuSign today, they now have hundreds of thousands of customers that

pay them for their services.

Millions of people have used DocuSign in one way or another.

They have been wildly successful.

Lewis: Not only have we researched this company, we are users of the platform.

I've used it to make some signatures for Fool internal stuff, and I know you've used it, as well, Brian.

Feroldi: I used it actually just this week to open up a new account with Vanguard.

When I was on the phone with the rep trying to open my account, he told me that he was

going to send me a DocuSign.

I think there's an argument to be made that the name has become synonymous with the product.

Lewis: And we love to see that as investors, because it means that a company has a pretty

good foothold in a space.

With that background, on today's show, in case anyone missed the episode we did on Upwork,

we're going to put DocuSign through Brian's patent-pending six-step stock ringer.

That is going to be a look at the financials, moat, potential, customers, management,

and risks facing this business.

Then, we'll wrap up talking a little bit about what we think of the stock, and anything else

people should be aware of. Brian, why don't we kick things off looking at the books?

Feroldi: DocuSign went public in April.

They raised about $629 million at their IPO before subtracting fees.

A good chunk of that, about $440 million, went right into the company's bank account.

Another $150 million was used to cash out existing shareholders.

After the IPO, they had over $818 million in cash on their balance sheet as of the end

of the second quarter, and no debt.

Just a couple of weeks ago, they added another $500 million through a convertible note offering

that closed in September.

That did bring debt into their books, but it's convertible, so there's a possibility

that they might not have to pay that back.

So, this company has lots of cash and a little bit of debt now.

Lewis: While there is cash in there from this IPO process, and while the company is growing

a decent amount, it is currently operating at a GAAP loss, as people might expect for

a relatively early-stage as-a-service business. This is something pretty common for the space.

Feroldi: Yeah. DocuSign is purposely operating at a small GAAP loss because they are investing aggressively

into growing out the company.

Specifically, they're spending heavily on sales and marketing.

To put the number in context, last quarter, the second quarter, they lost in total about $36 million.

That's really a drop in the bucket compared to their $1.3 billion plus in cash that they

now have on their balance sheet.

It's also important to know that that loss was on a GAAP basis.

If you look at their free cash flow, they actually produced $18 million in free cash flow

during the same time period. So, I don't think the GAAP loss is a huge issue.

Lewis: Turning our gaze to the second criteria you like to look at, Brian, that is moat.

One of the reasons why you really focus on the SAAS space is because these products tend to be very sticky.

Once you get people using them, you get very comfortable using them, there are pretty high

switching costs of doing that. People get used to the interface.

It gets built into workflows at businesses. It's really difficult to break that once it's there.

Feroldi: DocuSign, I think, has a couple of advantages going for it that will make it

continue to be the leader in the space.

First off, DocuSign works with many different tech giants and has their software embedded

in 300 different pre-built integrations with some very popular programs that are made by

giants like Alphabet, Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce

If you want to use a DocuSign, and you're using those products natively, it's a very

seamless integration because it's already pre-built in.

That convenience is one of the reasons why its software is very, very sticky.

A nice metric that you can look at to determine how sticky a SAAS business is a dollar-based

net revenue retention rate, which basically says, from one year to the next, how much money

are the same existing customers spending with the platform?

Most recently, that figure was 115%.

So, not only is DocuSign keeping its customers around, but its existing customers are spending

more with DocuSign each and every year. And those just lead to wonderful economics over time.

Lewis: That dollar-based net retention rate number is a little wonky.

People in the SAAS space know it well.

If you're not familiar with it and you follow restaurant stocks, think of it as a comps number.

You have a store that was open a year ago, you have it open now.

How are those sales performing? That rate of 115% is pretty darn high.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Brian, they've typically been in the 112-119% range with that metric.

There are a lot of SAAS companies that would kill for that type of net revenue retention rate number.

Most of them are slightly over 100% if they're doing okay.

Feroldi: Yeah, that's exactly right.

Another thing that I think is working in DocuSign's favor is that its brand is extremely well-known.

The name DocuSign, as I mentioned before, is quickly becoming a verb.

People say, "I'm going to DocuSign something." That creates instant name recognition.

Another reason that stands out is, when a company is looking to adopt an e-signature platform,

the name DocuSign not only instantly comes to mind, but there's a lot of social

proof out there, because these guys have so many customers.

That makes it easy for them to choose DocuSign because they're the leader.

And DocuSign has the data to show that their signature has never been challenged in a court of law.

They have the data to prove that, when somebody signs using their e-signature platform,

it stands up in a court of law. Lewis: Turning to item #3, this is potential.

This is really just a look at what is out there in terms of a total addressable market?

What is out there in terms of a customer base?

It seems like this is a company that is going to benefit from some pretty strong tailwinds.

Feroldi: The paper and pen, despite how long DocuSign has been out there, is still the

dominant way that agreements are made in the world of business today.

But DocuSign does have hundreds of thousands of customers.

As of the end of the last fiscal year, it had over 370,000 customers that were paying DocuSign,

including tens of thousands of them that had at least 250 employees.

These are fairly big-sized customers.

That number sounds impressive, but DocuSign believes that it's penetrated about 1%

of its total core target market.

When you take all the potential agreements that are out there that are made every day,

only about 1% of them are currently made through DocuSign's platform.

Management estimates that its total addressable market, when you add everything together,

is about $25 billion.

When you compare that to the $518 million that it hauled in last year, there's plenty

of room left for this company to grow.

Lewis: I think there's a really big opportunity for this business internationally, too.

Right now, most of their revenue, about 80%, is coming from the U.S. Management has talked

a decent amount about how there's a pretty big international opportunity out there.

I'm inclined to agree. Feroldi: I totally agree.

DocuSign also can make use of M&A and also layer in additional services over time to

expand its total addressable market, too.

For more infomation >> Why Docusign is a Growth Stock With Huge Potential - Duration: 9:45.

-------------------------------------------

Tekashi 6ix9ine se declaró no culpable | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Tekashi 6ix9ine se declaró no culpable | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

El príncipe Harry y Meghan Markle se mudarán | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> El príncipe Harry y Meghan Markle se mudarán | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

IRA Contribution Limits for 2019 -- Good News for Savers! - Duration: 6:51.

Alison Southwick: Hey, Bro, what's up?

Robert Brokamp: Well, Alison, as I did last week I'm going to highlight three news items,

this time, plus one weird fun fact, although this one is weirder and maybe a little sad.

Are you ready?

Southwick: Sad fact with Robert Brokamp. Brokamp: You've got that to look forward to. No. 1!

The IRS announces the retirement account contribution limits for 2019.

In our October 17 episode, when we had Megan Brinsfield, one of our Foolish CPAs here,

we had mentioned that a few experts were predicting that retirement limits would go up next year.

Well, on November 1 the IRS made it official.

So the contribution limits -- IRAs will go up for the first time in six years, increasing

from $5,500 a year to $6,000, and then the so-called catch-up contribution for workers

50 and older will remain at $1,000.

So for 401(k)s, 403(b)s, most types of 457s and the federal Thrift Savings Plan, that limit will also go up.

That's going up $500 to a total of $19,000 and the 50-and-older catch-up contribution remains at $6,000.

And a note to all my fellow babies of 1969, like me who will be turning 50 next year,

you don't have to wait until you turn 50. You can start on January 1.

You just have to be 50 by December 31 to be putting in that extra money into your retirement accounts.

Also next year, the income limits that determine whether you can contribute to a Roth are going up.

They're going up $2,000 for individuals, $4,000 for those who are married and filing jointly.

Higher contribution limits are a good thing.

It's important to remember that they have nothing to do with how much you should personally

be saving for your retirement.

A lot of people anchor on these and are like, "Well, if I can put that much in my IRA I'll

do that and I must be doing enough."

That may not be the case; so regardless of the contribution limits, get either a high-quality

retirement calculator or go see a qualified financial planner to find out and make sure

you're saving up for retirement. Item No. 2.

Morningstar releases its latest ratings on 529 college savings plans.

Southwick: Come on, Virginia! Come on, Virginia! Come on, Virginia!

Brokamp: OK, you wait.

So, using a process that rates plans according to five pillars -- process, people, parent,

price and performance -- Morningstar awards each plan with an Olympic-style medal or a

neutral rating or a negative rating.

So of the 62 plans that they evaluated, only four took home the gold -- Illinois, Virginia, Nevada and Utah.

Now I should say that those are particular plans.

Many states have multiple plans, so it's the Bright Start College Savings for Illinois

and Invest529 for Virginia, The Vanguard 529 for Nevada, and My529 for Utah.

Nine plans were awarded silver medals. 18, bronze. About half won a medal.

Most got neutral ratings and five got negative ratings.

It's important to remember that you don't have to participate in your own state's plan.

Southwick: Come to Virginia! Brokamp: You can come to Virginia!

Southwick: It's for lovers. Of 529s. Brokamp: That's right.

Now you might get a benefit by participating in your own state's plan, often in the form

of a deduction on the state income tax return, but for most people that's not a good-enough

benefit to outweigh being part of a lousy plan.

So, go read the Morningstar report and also go visit SavingForCollege.com, which is also a great resource.

Both of those will rate your state's plan.

You can evaluate whether you should stick with your state or maybe move to another state. No. 3.

The majority of Americans don't feel they're benefitting from the strong economy.

Leading up to the midterm elections, Bankrate did a survey and asked people if they felt

like they were doing better since the election of Donald Trump.

Only 38% of people thought that they were doing better, 45% said they're about the same,

and the rest said that they were doing worse.

As you could expect, politics played a part of this, so 60% of Republicans thought they were doing better.

Since Donald Trump was elected president, only 29% of Democrats believe that they're doing better.

There's definitely some evidence [why] people, despite the strong economy, may not feel like

they're doing all that much better.

Wages have begun moving up, but so has inflation, so while you're getting paid more, you're

also spending more on various things. Also, the tax cuts were not evenly distributed.

In fact, some people will hear about this new tax cut law, but in fact they're actually

ending up paying more in taxes.

But what was most fascinating to me is that politics played a part in this.

There is a bottom-line answer to this. You're either doing better or you are not.

So hopefully if you don't really know whether you're doing better or not, figure it out.

Either use something like Mint, Personal Capital, create your own spreadsheet, or something.

It is important to know how your finances are doing and whether they're getting better or not.

And then finally, the fun/weird fact comes straight from a headline of Bloomberg Businessweek.

Crash test dummies are getting fatter because we are, too.

It was actually a long, fascinating article about a company called Humanetics Innovative

Solutions that makes crash test dummies. It turns out they're pretty pricey.

They range in price from $250,000 each to $1 million.

Southwick: What?

Brokamp: Yeah! And the article went into the history of testing.

So, back in the '50s they would have to use cadavers or like hogs and things like that.

Some people started to use live human test subjects until their blood vessels would burst

and their eyes and stuff like that. It's a fascinating article.

But the point being back in the day, they would make what would be the size of a typical man,

which was 5'9" and a 172 pounds.

Now the typical man is 200 pounds, so they have to make bigger crash test dummies and

this relatedly comes on the heels of another report from Scienmag -- which, surprisingly,

is a science magazine -- which highlighted a report that put a dollar figure on the cost

of the U.S. economy of excess weight.

That figure -- more than $1.7 trillion according to the Milken Institute.

So, in previous episodes we have discussed the evidence that healthier people actually are wealthier.

So Fools, take care of yourselves, eat right, and exercise regularly and your bottom line

will be better off because of it. Southwick: Bottom line and waistline.

Brokamp: That's right. Southwick: Why haven't we made that pun already?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét