Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily Nov 25 2018

Hello Geo subscribers I hope you are well

me it's going pretty good now we are left to make a point of

geo community so what I call the geo geo community

community for me it's all the tools we between Geo

subscribers to communicate to be able to easily find power

to trade as it could not do other than usually

through private messages on the names on youtube etc that was not

very intuitive and not interesting we thought to have left the community

even welded it will set up two tools and the first tool

discord which is a free online chat with no advertising which

today is quite rare and a kind of world map on which one comes

to the city where we live not necessarily need to address

accurate and that the two combined tools that allow us 1) with the online chat

to arrange for events or meetings not necessarily official

as an official event of the game we call it an Event Not just

to say for example when we go on vacation we like to create

events stand there there in ten subscribers could make a small

So here is something that both tools enough

fun and we'll see it in detail the first tool

I'll talk about is nothing less than the map of Geo subscribers

then as you see we have a world map with a map to the left is a list

points already made by subscribers so you see we have a few

subscribers abroad to know that there was a bit more than that and there to have a

let's say a subscriber maneuver that thought it was fake items and

removed them so little rule that I will remember you quickly do not touch

nothing but the point here is a collaborative map so we will

all try to take care so the only thing to do is nothing less

than asking her point end of the work I will put a point to show you

iceland then imagine that you live

Reyjavik here there somewhere you go up here you see click

This button is called a marker is added so it was a little cross click the

instead of the mouse and we will say that I live in this crossroads where I click

point 109 does not interest me I will put

Mr. boat like tutorials Mr. boat here and I

So now Mr. registered boat if I walk away appears on the

map so that's pretty cool tell me that if a change

holiday in Iceland Iceland in Ireland forgiveness I can go meet a

Geo subscribers here that's rather fun and there is not very funky one will

say this so we will simply click on it and we will be able to

see here change the style so that the style may be the color of the point if

wants to keep it or just added a little I do not know any man a

twenty small parachute that is all you want, this is not a parachute is

a UFO head you can do here in the more icons button and there you have

a really great range you will be able to have fun and create

also a custom icon you simply choose here icon

personalized and upload a picture that can be your avatar so brief photo

one will put us go a little hen you click ok blue hen I

want the green Here you get the idea you

can customize at will your little pine

it's very simple really see there are a lot of members who actually

France we have still not bad and still a lot of pine we will say

classic but it's the fact that I had not done tutorials I think

that will change, some subscribers in Belgium in London was a subscriber to the

meeting aurélien "laflèche" one in sydney we in Canada and in Quebec

in short the goal is to be able to meet more easily as can be

see here in Brittany there at points that are quite fairly concentrated in paris is

see that he is a beautiful gathering of the city and the country of the Loire is

not bad and you see it in a really curve

you can follow someone who toured France as it would have

with "Grheuu" one only has to follow the points of the subscribers we will say so we

immediately understand that it is easy to meet between

Geo subscribers without the basic know So here

that's really the whole idea of ​​the Geo community

if you move you simply want to delete your position you

can simply press here on this deleted and your point is

Deleted and recreate a later addition else

left you see you have to nicklist you can

find someone quite easily be avoided to change his nickname etc.

still allowed in individual style here that will keep each his

identification is not actually key to this and it is no need to create

Layers of this there is really nothing else to do than that I do the

weekly backups of the card but there is no problem

far apart we will say the small bet to personal day a member

thinking it was the false point because we had members in Algeria

we were really members abroad and he totally has the

So I deleted hope it's members come back to a point on the map

and then no one else will do the same initiative now turn to

Discord the tool, the Discord tool you will all

simply went on google and you type discord DISCORD you

will arrive on this page that is nothing less than a page

downloading apps is an application that will also work

well on smartphones tablet pc mac here for once something

runs on Mac and you simply download for windows

for those who have windows or on your smartphone and it all once

installing the downloaded application you click on the link that is

down in the description which is the direct access link on the chain and

you arrive on this page therefore a memory of discord you will get the

coffee coffee page then it's no more or less than the general blah where everything

Anyone can talk together a discord that is simple enough to you

a middle channel page with all the blah etc.

Right you are all members that are connected or not

with different statuses, so you see you meet me at the top right "Grheuu" in

Member reviewer was "patreon" Geo subscribers and all those who are out

Online at the moment you see it's a good package then on the left you

find voice lounges that mean that you can with your phone

talking, webcams if you have a phone with the pc

a headset and a webcam can not be forced to put the webcam I propose

it's always more interactive

at the GC shows in fact include up Server Info is a

living room which I advise you to go for a ride that you

quickly explains the usefulness of "Discord" and the little things

a reminder to the map of Geo subscribers once you arrived

you can see a small presentation is preserved all

presentations of members which further enables us to say like

I had seen him somewhere and go seek the presentation

coffee we told the see we got a clean election in the event GIFF

So with what is your favorite memory of our GIFF it was there so I

there 15 who had the most votes followed it neither more nor less than

Official use a channel GPS that allows you to talk about problems or

advice you have on your GPS is always also expects a tutorial

on Oregon 700 from "molto27" advice on what GSAK

In My Bag what it should be remembered in his bag so everything

the world to its board including the toilet paper is very important

traceable you can share photos of your traceable say

really good tips so we have a lounge for everything

geocaching with a variety of seating you see meetings between

Geo subscribers and these meetings were made with quotes server

DISCORD and world map in lights that people were close enough

So we find the characters you see very often on the DISCORD and

the chain you see recent members were able to meet FindMyCache

also a small trombinoscope it's always fun to see some who are

speaks a special cat mystery so that you

allow if you get stuck on a mystery to help each other but without

give the answer is actually does not give the answer directly pushed

to help but that is the goal and a mystery is to find it is not a

network spun direct answers that it's not top

a small living room creating caches that enables us if you have concerns for

ask caches or other one is here to help

a small event area and therefore challenge it allows us to talk of such

Price camaraderie that is currently playing the lover that tb

will soon begin a lounge on the event in general

shared the events to come and that's an example if you challenge Traceable

if you want to make your challenge with TB between members of a small living room

the GEOWALLONS so you know the famous mega Namur who will be next year

May short you understood it to a salon for everything and that you

allows I'll get voice so you understand that it will keep the

simply link with the community outside of the videos for us it was

something very important not to be right there on the videos and

do not keep in touch with you anymore and you created your

own bubble makes this own community and that's

great is benevolent super great people etc is accepted

really really nice and there was a little tour

quickly of what the map of Geo subscribers and "Discord"

sincerely do not hesitate to join us you see it's great

kind we have fun we say hello every morning you wish the

courage to the work we have of exchanges There're trade

GEOWOOD also for those who make little practical workshops for

creating "paracordman" brief was fun and enormously

there is enough of each day to connect course there are the pillars of

counter we will say that they are there all the time and after the people who are

just passing time to time do not hesitate one is there to this video

ends it is a small pretty quick video to show these two tools

I hope in any case that you like the idea and are going to us

create and join events to meet even easier I

you tell quickly Geo subscribers thank you again for your support thank you

yet for your follow very quickly CIAO

For more infomation >> Geocaching - La Geo Communauté - Duration: 10:33.

-------------------------------------------

2019 Honda CBR250RR Sporty Fresh | New Honda CBR250RR Version 2019 | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> 2019 Honda CBR250RR Sporty Fresh | New Honda CBR250RR Version 2019 | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

!! SEXY HAIR !!For Shiny Hair ,Gossey Long Hair ||നല്ല തിളക്കമുള്ള നിളമുള്ള മുടി വേണോ ?? - Duration: 4:17.

For more infomation >> !! SEXY HAIR !!For Shiny Hair ,Gossey Long Hair ||നല്ല തിളക്കമുള്ള നിളമുള്ള മുടി വേണോ ?? - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

Pongki Barata - Papa Rock 'n Roll (with Lyrics) | BukaMusik - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> Pongki Barata - Papa Rock 'n Roll (with Lyrics) | BukaMusik - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Es wird KRASS!!! - Duration: 1:05.

Subtitle: English

translated with Google translator

December 2018

becomes

crass

3 new videos daily

Even more comedy

even more entertainment

NooShow

Scare Challenge

sketches

new formats

new categories

more comedy

much more comedy

"Kuschter" vs "Noah"

short films

a lot more comedy

and more

Christmas special on 24/12/18

that's good entertainment

For more infomation >> Es wird KRASS!!! - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Vườn Mít Thái 5 năm Tuổi|Chia Sẽ Kinh Nghiệm Làm Vườn|MTPL - Duration: 11:00.

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

For more infomation >> Vườn Mít Thái 5 năm Tuổi|Chia Sẽ Kinh Nghiệm Làm Vườn|MTPL - Duration: 11:00.

-------------------------------------------

Hollowhine - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> Hollowhine - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

I Never Had a Plan B - Dreams Around The World - Duration: 12:38.

Hey guys, Dan here and I want to share some personal things in this video and

address the topic of big change and taking a risk and really putting you

back up against the wall, if you will. Ever since I can remember I've been

encouraging people to do this. I can remember back in Vancouver over a decade

ago going on a date with this girl and the date didn't go anywhere fun but it

did lead to her quitting her job and starting her business and all that sort

of thing. I've always encouraged people to go for their dreams and take a big

risk and in my own life and I want to share some of those details about the

risks I've taken in my own life but in my own life that's what I have done a

lot and here I am, you know, with this audience talking to you now and whether

or not you know what I do a lot of work one on one and with group training with

aspiring entrepreneurs with entrepreneurs and with ENFPs and and

other people about their personality type and living a better life and all

that sort of thing and sometimes I find it harder now to give people that real

push in terms of taking a massive risk and making a big change and it's not

that I don't end up encouraging them to do it but I find that on my end I'd hear

this I don't know old Canadian play it safe retire voice sometimes where it's

someone else taking that risk where when it's me I like I just go for it

whatever worst case I'll become a male prostitute in Costa Rica figure it out I

didn't for the record at least not for that long

20 bucks it's 20 bucks but when you're advising someone else it's like a

responsibility you take on and I guess that's why I'm filming this is I want to

put it out there my own risks I've taken and and bring that into sort of a

conversation if you will so long story short and then we'll have a long story

long is I've never had a safety net when I we go back to kind of my

entrepreneurial journey in my location-independent live around the

world journey looking at about a decade here that's been going on when I started

copywriting so the last year I was in Canada I had no money like and I told

the story before it the reason started it is I had no money I owed a

friend some money that she had lent me being the angel he is and he'd said okay

well you haven't paid me back in a while and I'm managing this bar and we need

someone basically to clean the toilets like I was the assistant to the

assistant to the bartender and I was you know in my mid-20s at this point and the

assistant to the assistant part owner was like 19 and all the people from

college that I knew came into the bar that night as well so that's really

awesome I did that for two nights and it actually wasn't too bad there's a really

cute bartender we kind of got along that was nice but nonetheless is at the end

of it I got sick I was exhausted and I made a couple hundred bucks it was like

this is not how I can really live this is a terrible way to be doing it so I

decided I would start copywriting and jumped right in put up a note on

Facebook got a few clients early on and just started doing it and the whole time

like I would decide whether or not I ate based on getting clients and getting

business and that was pretty much my whole first year of copywriting there

were some ups like some three four thousand dollar if I'm remembering right

at least contracts but generally those were few and far between and it was like

struggling and whatever I earned is how I forded to to keep living and all that

there was no you know safety net with any of it then I decided I had to make a

change and I had to do something different this wasn't working I was

massively stressed if you've seen the video I made on the ENFP dark side

that's where I first came across that where I was just like overly stressed

accusing my friends of some conspiracy theories and all this sort of stuff and

I knew I needed to make a change and decided I would make this move to Costa

Rica and I can't claim to remember all the details of my thought process at the

time like I'm probably reimagining some of it right our memories are pretty

flawed as people but basically I decided like I need to do this one way or the

other and if I keep waiting until I have the money or things are perfect it's

just not going to ever happened so I bought a ticket that got me to New York

and then from New York I think I got that on points and then from New York I

bought a one-way ticket to Costa Rica and had like a four six-week window

something like that before went between when I bought it and when

would go and I just thought hey I'll find a way to make it work and I I sold

some furniture and some things before I left I had a couple of nice stereos I

bought and things like that so by time I got to Costa Rica I had about two

thousand twenty five hundred dollars something like that if I remember right

if anyone really cares you can hack my bank account and find the records but I

think it was something like that and got to Costa Rica and that was it like that

was the money I had if I survived and or not was based on getting clients and

making it happen and the thing is in this particular case and this video is

going off on a tangent but you could kind of tell from the beginning it was

just gonna be like a Dan talk video and that's what we're doing so when I got

there I realized Costa Rica was way more expensive than I thought it would be

like you're thinking yeah Costa Rica it'll be cheap but live on a few hundred

dollars like my rent when I finally found a place was like a thousand or

twelve hundred dollars US dollars a month it was more than what I'd been

paying in Canada and a lot of food and groceries and that was not cheap

ultimately though despite some stress I made it work and actually my income went

way up and then I moved to New York and yada yada yada seven years later Here I

am still living abroad living in Europe and the thing is is it worked I think

partly because I did have my back up against the wall because I did have to

make it work and when I think back like the what if on one hand you could say

like wow it was a really big risk like I had no extra savings I went down there

are so many things could have went wrong maybe but even looking back and like

what's the worst that really would have happened I ran out of money

I was totally screwed I either sucked it up and got a job somewhere down there

like a hostel or it's a tour guide or doing something or begged someone back

home to send me money and flew back home okay it still wouldn't have been the end

of the world that wouldn't have been that bad you know it can look like it

will be the end of the world when we're doing these things but the way I always

looked at it is okay if I make this move you know maybe I end up like in debt in

that case it would have been end up and or debt but maybe I end up in debt or

maybe I missed some kind of income I could have made maybe I don't

right but it's probably still better than the regret of going or not going

for it I should say right the regret of thinking oh yeah remember that that time

and the funny thing is when I was going to make that move I was supposed to do

it with a friend and we were going to share an apartment down in Costa Rica

and that kind of thing and I haven't been in touch with him a lot recently I

have no clue what his life is doing I'm sure it's amazing or whatever else but

what I do know is he kind of bailed at the last minute and that's what he

really wanted as well was to go live somewhere awesome and and be location

independent and I as far as I know was still kind of living in his hometown and

all that and I don't know again I haven't been in touch but there's

probably some regrets there on his end as well and that was one of the things

that always drove me is giving value to regret when you're working out that

equation so if I'm looking at okay worst case scenario if I go for it okay you

know a week of prostitution at Central America whatever it happens to be beg

some friends for money come home get it on the other hand is if I don't go for

it sometimes it's hard to quantify that because we're like yeah if I don't go

for it life just stays the same it's kind of okay in this little boring and

stressed or I'm unhappy but on top of that I like to add the regret like I

like to do that whole Braveheart grandparent and the wheelchair acts

there's not wheel chair rocking chair exercise we were looking back at your

life and saying like what would I really have wanted to do if I'm looking back

what would I prefer I did and whenever I did that there was never a time when I

look back and said like definitely when I'm 80 looking back on my life I would

say yeah yeah I wish I had a just stayed put and taking the safe route when I was

you know 27 28 that's that's what your 20s are for taking the safe route so

glad I kept it that job I didn't like or whatever like it's not gonna happen and

so I always like that now this whole point of the video when I started it

again this is a little throwback to some of the videos I first was putting up

when you - totally not thought-out just like hey

I'm gonna turn on a camera but the original point when I turned it on was

to talk about not having that safety net and you know getting into that story

there and the truth is that was not the only time many times when I made big

moves I have not had a safety net you know some people talk about okay I'm

gonna go for it when I have 12 months of living expenses in the bank and all that

and that might be the right move for you but it may not be personally on the coax

and as I've worked with more and more people more times than not the you know

having a big safety net kind of being able to step in and out of a job like

okay I'm gonna try my own business and after two months if it's not going

really well then I'm gonna go get a job I haven't really seen that work out for

people whereas not having a safety net and just going for it to make it work

tend to get better results from what I have seen here's really the bottom line

with it is whatever it is you're thinking of doing that you want to do if

you go for it you're going to be better off no matter what maybe you'll hit the

wall and it will totally fail and I've had that happened plenty of times but

when that happens you're gonna learn something you're gonna be closer to

where you want to be and usually it's not nearly as bad as we think it is if

you're someone who's debating between like leaving a job first and doing your

own thing you can go back to the job if it's not a job that you really like that

much and it doesn't pay you millions of dollars a year it's probably not gonna

be hard to find that job again a year from now so what are you really risking

by going for it and doing your own thing not a lot at least by the math and at

least not emotionally it might suck and it might be super stressful for a little

bit but I'll tell you when you go for it it will be exciting it will be actually

fun more times than not and it will be something like you're never going to

regret doing it and that's if it doesn't work if it does work well we know where

that goes right you take that risk you get rewarded for it and you end up

trading a life that you actually want probably not gonna regret that either

the main thing I want to share here is just with my own experience I

never had that safety net I never had kind of a plan B I love that Will Smith

quote oh I have a plan B it distracts from plan a I never have a plan B so

true for me in my own life and sometimes when I may be in the comments with

people on that I might play it a little safe because I almost feel this

responsibility like I don't want to push people too much to just like jump into

something if it really might be disastrous but what I realized

reflecting on it is in my own life that was the only way I ever succeeded at

things and most of the time it works out for people when they really go for it do

things right and and give it a chance and when I've done it I've never had

that safety net I've never had that plan we take that into account when you're

making your own decisions I do realize as well that when you're coming to me

whether it's in the comments or working with me as a coach you're probably

working with me because you do want someone to say you can do it take the

risk you know if you wanted someone to tell you to play it safe and sit back

and never go for it then you would probably not work with me so that's it

thank you for watching subscribe to the channel give it a thumbs up all that

kind of good stuff and thanks for putting up with the rambley long gist

you know kind of video catch you in the next one soon

you

For more infomation >> I Never Had a Plan B - Dreams Around The World - Duration: 12:38.

-------------------------------------------

Clash Of Clans -TOP 3 TOWN HALL 10 (TH10) BASE w/ PROOF ✅ Trophy Base / War Base / Troll Bases - Duration: 12:44.

top3 th10 base

For more infomation >> Clash Of Clans -TOP 3 TOWN HALL 10 (TH10) BASE w/ PROOF ✅ Trophy Base / War Base / Troll Bases - Duration: 12:44.

-------------------------------------------

How To Activate & Deactivate Any Jazz Sim in Pakistan - Duration: 3:19.

How To Activate & Deactivate Any Jazz Sim in Pakistan

For more infomation >> How To Activate & Deactivate Any Jazz Sim in Pakistan - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Gemma Galgani umiliata, l'ex dama di Uomini e Donne rivela: "Con Giorgio Manetti…" | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 7:15.

For more infomation >> Gemma Galgani umiliata, l'ex dama di Uomini e Donne rivela: "Con Giorgio Manetti…" | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 7:15.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne: Gemma torna da Rocco e Barbara s'infuria con Alessio | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne: Gemma torna da Rocco e Barbara s'infuria con Alessio | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Raffaello - deposizione di Cristo - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> Raffaello - deposizione di Cristo - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne: Ida Platano e Riccardo Guarnieri si sono lasciati | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne: Ida Platano e Riccardo Guarnieri si sono lasciati | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Great Mediterranean Coast Hike in Costa Brava, Spain | Day 7 - Cadaques - Cap de Creus Lighthouse - Duration: 13:01.

Good morning!

It's our next day in Cadaques.

And we are going in direction of Cap de Creus lighthouse.

And we have a limited time so we better get going and rush.

We're hoping for the scenic landscapes.

We have left our backpacks in the camping so that we can get as far as we possibly can

And film everything.

Just trying to keep the tempo.

It's not very exciting to walk on the car road so glad that our usual route started.

Rock route.

We made it!

We are at Cap de Creus!

And the route was wondeful, not very difficult, quite easy.

And it's 6 kms from the town of Cadaques but in reality it's 4 if not counting the car road.

And the lighthouse itself is nothing special, usual lighthouse, but the place around is

unbelievable beauty.

It's a paradise for any photographer so many different angles of view and every shot is going to be unique.

So we are really considering to come back here just for photographer expedition so to say.

And here you really feel yourself on an island because it's quite small.

You know this feeling when you're on a large island and you don't really get it cause you

don't see the start and the end of it.

So here you can feel this feeling.

And the town of Cadaques it seems to be the party town which is not really our thing.

But the places around are really well worth the visit so we don't mind it.

We are definetely coming back here another time.

Let's go explore this island!

Here at Cap de Creus our wonderful hike is coming to an end.

It's a very bittersweet moment right now feeling sad and happy at the same time.

Because it was a great hike, we enjoyed it so much, had a lot of fun.

It was a completely new experience for us and we are feeling grateful for every moment of it.

It was a great start of our hike season.

We are happy that we decided to do it in spring because the weather is great and there is

a flower blossoming around.

Also we learned a lot about our backpacking gear what we should take and what we should

throw away, what we should change.

So it was a great lesson for us as well for our future hikes.

And if you go lightweight you will enjoy this hike even more.

Yeah, that's true.

And this hike also served us as a reminder that the route itself is more important that

the destination.

And you get a completely different feeling when you walked all the way on foot and you

have lots of kms behind you feels so rewarding and joyful in the end.

And we even feel like we can continue on and on with walking cause there's so many more routes

left to explore.

So go exploring and go hiking now and today.

And you will always get so much more than you ever expect.

And with that being said all is left to say for us is say goodbye and until our next hike.

It will be very soon!

See you!

Bye!

If you liked this video give it a thumbs up so that we can create similar content in the future.

Subscribe to our channel and hit notification bell to stay up to date with our adventures!

You can find us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter as well if you'd like to stay in touch.

Hope to see you very soon in our next video!

For more infomation >> Great Mediterranean Coast Hike in Costa Brava, Spain | Day 7 - Cadaques - Cap de Creus Lighthouse - Duration: 13:01.

-------------------------------------------

Máy Cán Nền Tự Động Không Cần Người Ngồi Điều Khiển Bá Đạo | Quốc Toản Vlogs - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> Máy Cán Nền Tự Động Không Cần Người Ngồi Điều Khiển Bá Đạo | Quốc Toản Vlogs - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

FR- Comment enregistrer une présentation PowerPoint au format PDF et JPG? - Duration: 2:27.

Hi, I'm Sami, from Fawzi academy. In this video, I will talk about. How to Save a PowerPoint Presentation as a PDF and JPG

To run your presentation on computers that don't have PowerPoint installed.

you can save your presentation as a PDF file. When you save presentation as a PDF file it freezes the formatting and layout

and you can't make changes to it. On the File menu select Save. to ensure all your recent work has been saved

in PowerPoint presentation format. PPTX. Click File. Export. Create PDF/XPS. In the Publish as PDF or XPS dialog box,

choose a location to save the file to. If you want it to have a different name, enter it in the File name box.

Optionally, if you want to change what the final PDF file is like, do any of the following. At Optimize for, select Standard for higher quality

for example, if you want to print it. Select Minimum size to make the file smaller for example,

if you want to send it as an e-mail attachment. Click Options to set how the presentation will appear as a PDF.

Here are some of the available options. To save the current slide only as a PDF, under Range, select Current slide.

To save specific slides as PDF, in Slides, enter the slide number range in from and to boxes. If you don't want to save slides, but instead

only save comments, handouts, or Outline view, under Publish what, select an appropriate option.

You can also specify the number of slides to appear in Slides per page dropdown box, and modify the order Horizontal or Vertical.

You can choose to include frame slides, hidden slides, comments, ink, non-printing information such as Document properties or Document

structure tags, in your PDF by selecting the appropriate options. Click OK.

Click Publish. Save a single slide as an image In the Slide tab, to the left of your presentation,

select the slide you want to save. Click File. Save As. Select where you want to save your slide.

Type the name of your slide image in the File name text box. Click to open the Save as Type drop-down menu.

Select one of the following image formats for your slide. Select JPEG File Interchange Format for a .jpg file.

Select PNG Portable Network Graphics Format for a .png file. Select GIF Graphics Interchange Format for a .gif file.

Click Save. Review the PowerPoint dialog box, and select Just This One to save your selected slide as an image.

Thank you, for watching Fawzi academy. Please, like. Subscribe, share, this video, and visit, our website, fawziacademy.com.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét