Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily Nov 26 2018

It's IELTS FACE-OFF again

With every episode, we definitely have clues and the producers will give me a certain type of clue

And I think I'm seeing my first clue, it's a boat

Do we have a fisherman in this episode, I wonder

Or an engineer?

Oh an anchor

So maybe relating to sailing

But it's still very positioned in the hometown

So somebody who's very strong in their roots but yet travels

Or fishermen, I don't know yet

So let's see

My name is Lam Anh Vu

I have spent more than one third of my life working overseas and I'm loving it

There is a saying: Happiness is a journey, not a destination

And I'm pretty much in this journey

Today I'm here with all of you, another exciting and memorable stop in this journey

Let's get going

Oh our guest is Anh Vu

I can see the relationship between him and sailing away

So guys, let's go meet him

Come sail away, come sail and sail with me

We're in the studio and our guest is right here

I don't want to make him wait even though he has a wide smile on his face

Hi

Hello, nice to see you

Nice to see you, have a seat

It's my first time meeting you but I'm so excited to start the conversation

Me too, I'm very excited

So IELTS Hot Seat, coming right up next

Please don't go away

I wanted to speak to you because I think you're exemplary of a person who made their way to an international stage from a worker here in Vietnam

Not somebody who studies abroad and tried to remain in that country

So can you walk us through that journey?

Sure

I think it's been a while

When I joined this advertising agency, and the first day I remember, I say I would like to be the first Vietnamese working for a regional office

I think that was my dream and luckily after 2 years I worked my way up and I got a job in Bangkok

And I was the first Vietnamese who got a chance to work in the regional office

And to me, up to this point looking back, it's still really one of my proudest moment, I guess

Why did you pick Singapore as a destination after Bangkok and not Vietnam?

Very interesting question, not an easy one

To be honest, after Bangkok, I need to relocate to Singapore for the regional role, the whole regional office moving to Singapore

I was still very hungry for more

And at that point I didn't think going back was an option for me

I want to continue growing

And that's when I start applying

I didn't go to the same company so I went to another agency

And that's how I end up in Singapore and it's been 10 years and I'm still loving it

You had to prove it to a lot of people to make it to where you are today

And at the same time, you tell me you're a happy person

Those two things seem a little bit conflicting

So how do you make and remain ambitious and yet happy?

I show my true self at work

I think that's what I believe and that's also what the company I work for believe as well

You just need to bring your authentic self to work

So I don't change myself, if I'm happy outside of work, I'm happy and the same fool at work

I choose to work harder and focus more

And you're right, I think that's a lot of competition when you work for multinational companies

I guess you should be yourself, work really hard and be nice

I believe in being nice to others

Now have relationships changed for you over the past couple of years?

And ever since you became a coach

You've coached over 200 hours internally and externally

Relationship also changes right?

I think one of my major breakup was just at that tipping point when I was about to become a coach

And I'm always appreciative for that opportunity

Coaching really helped me, not only just recover but also use that energy and that time to help others

So I'm very grateful

So I remember and it was one of my favorite thinkers, Thich Nhat Hanh,

He said: A person's existence, it's not just a mere person's existence

And a person's existence only matters when he or she is able to listen truthfully to another person

And I find it super revolutionary because when we're the most down and we're able to help somebody else, I think that also lifts us up

Definitely, I can not agree more with you on that point

I think listening is one of the best gifts you can give someone

Sometimes people don't need advice, they just need you to be there to listen, to feel heard

I think that's only one sometimes

You've mentioned something that is super interesting about giving advice

You said your goal is not to give advice, your goal is to listen and guide people to their own advice

How does that work?

I think that's the beauty of coaching

As a coach, I never give advice to people

My job is to be there to listen and ask questions so that you will find the answer on your own

Because we believe that you have the answer, you just don't know that you have the answer

So I'm just there to facilitate a process of thinking and hopefully you get clarity and find your own answer

I think a lot of people who watch our show are young

They are lost because of course which young person is not lost

We're still lost, you know

Yes of course we're all lost in the way

We're all trying to find our way, right?

There are a lot of people who don't have that much confidence in their dreams and their aspirations,

Don't have a lot of confidence in their communication skills

What advice do you have for these people?

To all the young fellows out there, it's ok if you don't know the answer

Nobody knows the answer, nobody knows full answer

Even now, at this age, we still lost sometimes, literally or figuratively

The key thing is as long as you know a little bit of where you want to go, you take that action

I think the moment you take that action, what if you fail? Ok, you learn from that

But what if you succeed? You gain from that

Don't be afraid of "OMG, I don't know anything", "I don't know what I want in my life"

You do, just a little bit will do

Be intentional about what you want, but also be vocal about that

Because if you don't come for help, if you don't lean in, people cannot read your mind

So, ask for help, people will be there and willing to help you

So that, that's super important

So, this is an English show, it's an educational show

So, we're always gonna ask all of our guests what their favourite idiom or vocabulary is. So, what is yours?

Wow. Ok

My vocabulary is very simple, "love"

I think you cannot be sad when you say the word "love"

And the idiom or saying, I guest the saying is "let your heart rules your head"

Because so often we listen to our head but I believe our heart is so powerful and it has so much wisdom, we just neglect our heart

I think just listen more to our heart, love more I think that's the most important thing

I totally agree with you

For us to able to truly understand our heart or our emotional needs is extremely important

Super

So Anh Vu, what is your experience to study English to become as good as you are?

Wao I think just practice

I remember when I was young I watched a lot of American movies with subtitles and I just pick up from that so I think that's one

And a more important thing is practice

Don't be afraid

Just speak

and to get over your shyness and you learn from that to be better

How would you build up on your vocabulary and your gramma and your idioms and expression?

You go to school

to learn from that and do lots of homework, exercises

It's hard work, it's not just came naturally

you need to learn because it's not our language

Do you feel like speaking to somebody who is a native English speaker help?

Definitely, definitely because that's their native language and you learn so much from that and you learn from their pronunciation, intonation and it's really good

That's fantastic

Well guys, we do have a resource to share with you if you are looking to practice English

with the native speaker you can actually download and go on to the app called CAMBLY

C-A-M-B-L-Y

and you can actually have time to practice with the native speaker

We have different code available to help you get started so make sure you check out this code

and get on your way to speaking and doing English better

So, in our show, we always have book recommendations so let's find out what Anh Vu's book recommendation is

My favourite book up to this point is "The last lecture" by Randy Pausch

He is late professor and that was literally his last lecture about life, about what if you have that many days left in your life, what would you do?

It's just so much love in that book about the family, for his students, for his job, for his life

And be grateful, and do not take anything for granted. I guest that're some lessons I learned from the book

That's fantastic

So if you're looking to buy "The last lecture", you can always look for books online at tiki.vn

And wherever you are, whatever time it is, you can always select the book that you want and read away to more knowledge

Well, now, we're going to go to our IELTS Challenge

Challenge? Ready

Alright, IELTS Challenge coming right up next

If you're excited to learn how we can challenge each other to a great game, please check it out

This is the IELTS FACE – OFF Challenge and our contender today, Anh Vu will debate with me

So let's see what our motto is today

The motion today is: there are more opportunities overseas as compared to where a person was born

You're for and I am against

So, because you're for, you're gonna start. Each of us hays 30 seconds and we're gonna go three rounds

Yes, let me start 1st

I approve to this motion because when you work overseas you have more opportunities

Let's start with professional gain for you to grow, to learn a new language; to work in a multinational, multicultural environment

More opportunities to grow yourself and to push yourself outside of comfort zone

That's my 1st reason why I approve for this motion

I agree with your analysis. I do think that experiences overseas are very valuable in training a person and challenging a person

However, the actual motion is a little bit different, opportunities

In each person's hometown there are specific opportunities that's very specific to that hometown However, the actual motion is a little bit different, opportunities

In each person's hometown there are specific opportunities that's very specific to that hometown

Let's say in the country that I am now in, multiple opportunities arise because the country is developing

Multiple opportunities arise because there's a lot of even foreign direct investment Let's say in the country that I am now in, multiple opportunities arise because the country is developing

Multiple opportunities arise because there's a lot of even foreign direct investment

In term of opportunities, as you said, we don't change the cards, we change how we play the cards, so we can play different cards

So that, we have a lot of opportunities

So I hear you and the same to my view, beside the professional opportunities, you also have that personal growth, personal opportunities

Think about what I mentioned earlier, the whole point about putting yourself outside of your comfort zone, you have to be on your own feet, find out everything on your own

I think that is incredible, amazing opportunities for you to grow

So I think for that reason, I still whole heartedly believe for pro that there're more opportunities working overseas I think that is incredible, amazing opportunities for you to grow

So I think for that reason, I still whole heartedly believe for pro that there're more opportunities working overseas

I think that what you say is absolutely correct but however, I think that there are a lot of opportunities people can make for themselves and there are a lot of challenges can make for themselves here at home

We create opportunities. Ask any person and tell them "are you 100% comfortable?" The majority will not say that they're 100% comfortable

So that means there always be challenges within their hometown for them to work on

Number 2, the world is now a globalize stage, you can stay in this country and still work with everybody else around the world

So your colleagues and your work environment...

Time's up. Ok, it's my turn now. You're very good debater So your colleagues and your work environment...

Time's up. Ok, it's my turn now. You're very good debater

I think my last point want to make here is the connection that you make, the friendship, the network that you build when you work overseas is enormous

And I think about for my case, most of my friends are not even Vietnamese, most of my best friend are Indian, Singaporean or Thais

So I value that connection and that friendship and I think if I could choose one best reason, that's the main reason, that connection in life

So now every time I go anywhere, I have friends out there

I think the kind of connection and the kind of friendship that you're talking about are greatly fantastic

And I also think they can be established in a lot of places: "tinder" for example, facebook for example

Being in forum, so there're people that are friends with you even when you haven't met them before

Of course, it gives you another opportunities and reason for you to travel

And if you're talking about people who don't yet have the ability, the English skills to go abroad, their 1st step is gonna be for them to maximize the opportunities in the country

For people that have a great command of English, who are really passionate, who are super ambitious that I also think they can really be big in the country

Alright, so our time is up, both of us

I think both of us are winner

Yeah. I think the point here is it's not like there's always pro and con in our own debate

Because life is never black and white

Life is always a dynamic conversion of black and white

And it's also about how you react to that

Fantastic

That's great. Thank you so much for coming

It's amazing. Thank you

Yeah. So guys, if you were inspired by the talk today, make sure you continue to check out our next section

Because you'll get more very good tips from our IELTS expert

IELTS Expert right after this Because you'll get more very good tips from our IELTS expert

IELTS Expert right after this

This is the IELTS Expert section and we have Richard here with us today

Hi Richard

Hi, Great to be here

That's great

Are you ready to go to Binh Duong today?

Let's do it

Binh Duong here we come

Alright Thao Tam take us away to Binh Duong please

Hi Phoebe, Hi studio

And we back in Binh Duong today

And with a fresh new group of girls from Dĩ An High School

I'm gonna let them tell you a bit about themselves

My name is Châu Anh

Hi guys, my name is My

I'm classmate of these 2 beautiful girls

And last but not least

Hi, my name is Kim Anh

So all of our three beautiful ladies are very interested in learning English

However prior to our talks

I've heard you guys say that Binh Duong isn't very well known for learning English

What do you think that's a problem

Because parents here, they spend all of time at work

They don't think that English is like important subject for students

They just think that Math, Chemistry or Physic that are really necessary for their children

So their children should spend more time on learning these subjects rather than English

How can the three of you still approach English? The way you do

And how is your start with learning English?

We actually supply ourselves many organizations

And we just like dive into many activities in HCM city

So we discover ourselves

We supply the condition for myself

For me, I have spent 4 years in language center just learn grammar

I remembered that one time i met a couple friend

They are speaking English together and i can't hear anything

So at that time i found that english especially speaking is really important to me

So i spent more time learning its skills

Girls seem very well oriented, seem very organized

So what are your biggest tips in learning english?

the biggest tip that i want to share you guys is be active

Just learn yourselves and don't ever depend on anyone or any materials

That's really cool

And one more thing i want to talk to you guys about today is about the learning methods

And how that would impact your learning of English

So according to several scientific studies

The learning methods of us could be split into three categories

Visual which is using the eyes

Audio which is using the ears and listening

And the third one would be kinesthetic which is using bodily movements

Now i would like to ask you guys about what learning style you are

I think that i am the kind of person who is really visual

I can sit in front of the desk and a lot of material and spend long hour to read all of them and remember

Sometimes when i feel that really boring or exhausted

I stand up and try to imagine that i am a teacher and teach the lesson insight the material for others

People

Yes

To remember the lesson

Right How about our My

Actually i don't have a fixed story to learn

So it just like a mix between that 3 styles

Right

And me exactly is the last method which is really energetic thing

I go into the kitchen, i lie my bed and i can't stand the feeling that the settle down on the seat to learn the thing that i need

I have to move and i have to do some maybe stupid thing

there are a lot of the ways to study

So IELTS On The Go is going to provide you guys with an opportunity to send one person here to take a real time English speaking test

So you guys discuss among yourselves and decide who gonna come with me ok

Ok discuss discuss

So they are discussing

They are gonna choose for me one person to bring to the IELTS Speaking test room

Now one thing i find really admirable about these 3 girls is their ability to overcome the odds

Even though they weren't provided with the easiest environment

So who of these 3 respectable girls are gonna join me for the test in IELTS

Let's see

So I'm back

I'm back I'm back I'm back

So who's it gonna be

We decide to give opportunity for this girl

Yeah I'll be a victim

You are gonna be our victim

Kim Anh let's go

Try your best

So are you ready to face off with Kim Anh

I'm already Let's do it come on

Hello welcome to the speaking test

My name is Richard

Can you tell me your full name plz?

My name is Kim Anh

Ok Thank you

Let's move into part 1

And let's talk about names

How does your parent choose your name ?

Actually my name wasn't chosen by my parent but my grandmother

And I have never asked the reasons why she took this name for me

But in vietnamese meaning

Kim Anh means pure

a little girl who is intelligence

so i think this is a desire of my grandmother when took this name for me

Alright thank you very much

Let's move on to part 2

I'd like you to describe a day when you thought the weather was perfect

Well, my nearest perfect day is on last weekend when i had a day off

And throwback to that day

On the morning i was woken up by the early morning sunshine

And after that i spent all my whole morning to prepare for my family's lunch

And because I'm a real lover

So Absolutely my perfect day had rain

about 11.am, It started raining and near 1pm it was raining cats and dogs

At that time i was lying in my bed listening to my favorite musics

And I aldo reading my favorite book

After 3 hours chilling out

I took my camera and my younger sister took the umbrella

And we rotate it to have some pictures

under the falling rain together

and finally it's not about the day-off that make last weekend become my meaningful day

but it's about the time that I spend for my family, the time I spend for myself

that makes last weekends become my most meaningful day

as well as my perfect day

thank you let's move on to part 3

we are going to talk about the weather

What's types of weather do people in your country dislike most and why is that?

Vietnamese people don't really love wet day

because they may get tough on road to go to work to go to school

and they also feel annoy at the thunder

Thank you that's the end of the speaking test

thank you so much

Oh she backs

Hi, so how was the test?

It's kind of challenging coz you know this is the first time I try the IELTS speaking test

yes so how do you feel when you finish the test?

relief

Right so Kim Anh is very relief after finishing the test

so let's head to the studio and hear what our expert have to say about your performance

So Richard what do you think of Kim Anh performance?

a few areas of pronunciation that she might think about looking into

so one very noticed sound was "the" sound

so she spoke about her grandmother and the reason she took this name

It's only the individual sound as its characteristic come into dropping a few final consonant sound

she had a few little errors

She had some third person dropping

also some dropping of plural I think

such as "people don't love rainy dayS' and a few little accuracy errors that she may want to attend to now

because at some point, there is a ceiling, if you do exhibit that error, you can't raise above that grammar band score

and yeah it was generally a very good performance

so yeah

very good job, good job

thank you so much for being with us today and thank you so much for inspire us to take initiative in our own learning English

so as the appreciation, here are little gifts from VTV7, British Council and tiki.vn

we really hope this is going to aid your journey with English and like further education and your self interest

That's it for today IELTS On-the-go section

but remember coming up next is the Tips Tips Tips and Tips section

which is really useful so stick around

What tips do you have for the speaking section?

okay I think we've been looking at the tips suggest that

It's not important in speaking part 2 to follow all the prompts, the bullet points that are given

it's not necessary I would say and it's absolutely correct

they are not there, I mean there is nothing in the exam required students answer all the points

So yeah what I often advised people to do

when looking at the part 2 question is to let the questions remind them a story

if you did remember a story about something that really happened to you

it's less cognitive load than having to make something up

you have to speak English and that's a hard work

but if you just tell a story that you know at some levels it gonna helps you

the other thing is that by doing so you are properly showing a greater range of grammar structure by talking about something that occurred in the past

rather than simply describing the way yeah

in 1 minute thinking time, spend a little time to remind you of the story and then you got tons of backup material to keep speaking for 2 minutes easily I hope

And of course guys every week we have book suggestion for you guys

so check out for this book suggestion this week

I remember when I was 15 that the first time I left the house for good

fearful of what the next 10 years will look like for me

without my parents besides me

what was I gonna do when an issue arose

what I gonna do when I feel sick

but I also remember my friends that were 18 when their parents kicked them out of the house

because now they are all adult and it doesn't make sense for an adult to live with their parents

and I also see people in Vietnam living with their families all the way until they are 30, 40 years old

so I think the term sailing away can be travel but I think it's really the gateway

to knowledge and information and experience that we've never seen before in our lives growing up

and I think it is that one thing for us to invest in when we are 15, 16, 20, 25 or even 30

it is the investment in knowledge and experience

and going to different locations

meeting different people

it's a way for us to really build up our treasures or knowledge treasures

and enables us to be more inform to make better decisions

and be able to communicate better

with different people in the soceity

and today I feel truly blast to be able speak to somebody who started his sailing journey quite early in life

but he was able to share with us great stories so guys it's never too late to start

and it is the time for all of us to start and I think it is now

so make sure you to us every week and we will see you again next week

Bye

For more infomation >> IELTS FACE-OFF | S03E15 |LÂM ANH VŨ | Gặp gỡ chàng trai chinh chiến từ Google tới Facebook - Duration: 32:18.

-------------------------------------------

चिकन खिमा पराठा - Chicken Kheema Paratha Recipe In Marathi - Keema Stuffed Paratha Recipe - Sonali - Duration: 4:19.

For more infomation >> चिकन खिमा पराठा - Chicken Kheema Paratha Recipe In Marathi - Keema Stuffed Paratha Recipe - Sonali - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korea's rival party lawmakers visit eastern-most islet of Dokdo in 2 years - Duration: 0:44.

A group of South Korean politicians travelled to Dokdo today,... to encourage the guards

stationed there... and to inspect facilities and surveillance operations.

Eight lawmakers from both aisles... led by the main opposition Liberty Korea Party's

Na Kyung-won,… along with a dozen reporters and civilians arrived in the nation's eastern-most

islets early this morning.

The group's latest visit is the second of its kind... since National Liberation Day

in 2016,... where they first promised to improve the environment and security conditions in

the area.

The lawmakers stressed... the islets have been effectively administered by South Korea,...

denouncing Japan's claim over the territory.

They called on the border guards to maintain a high level of readiness... and pledged to

provide continued support.

For more infomation >> S. Korea's rival party lawmakers visit eastern-most islet of Dokdo in 2 years - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

This Is The Way | The Supremes | +More Nursery Rhymes - Kids Tv - Duration: 1:00:08.

This is the way we brush our teeth

Brush, our teeth, Brush our teeth..

This is the way we brush our teeth so early in the morning..

Brush brush brush

Brush brush brush

This is the way we wash our face..

Wash our face, Wash our face.

This is the way we wash our face so early in the morning..

Wash wash wash

Wash wash wash

This is the way we get dress..

We get dress.. We get dress..

This is the way we get dress so early in the morning!

Dress dress dress

Dress dress dress

This is the way we pack our lunch..

Pack our lunch.. pack our lunch..

This is the way we pack our lunch so early in the morning...

Pack pack pack

Pack pack pack

This is the way we go to school,

Go to school, Go to school..

This is the way we go to school so early in the morning!

School school school

One more time now..

This is the way we go to school,

Go to school, Go to school...

This is the way we go to school so early in the morning.

School school school

School is fun..

For more infomation >> This Is The Way | The Supremes | +More Nursery Rhymes - Kids Tv - Duration: 1:00:08.

-------------------------------------------

New Honda CBR250RR RWB Style 2019 | Honda CBR250RR New Version 2019 | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> New Honda CBR250RR RWB Style 2019 | Honda CBR250RR New Version 2019 | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Two Koreas to kick-start on-ground survey of North Korean railways this week - Duration: 2:10.

Last week, the UN Security Council approved a limited sanctions waiver for Seoul and Pyeongyang's

joint railway inspections.

Over the weekend, it was revealed that Washington also got on board with an exemption for its

own sanctions against Pyeongyang.

With the waivers in place,... the two Koreas could begin on-site survey for the project

this week.

Oh Jung-hee has our top story.

The two Koreas' railway connection plan -- which has been completely suspended since August

-- looks to gain speed... with a couple of exemptions made to the international sanctions

over the weekend.

According to several government sources on Sunday,... the U.S. decided to allow an exemption

to its unilateral sanctions against North Korea for the inter-Korean rail inspections...

after a bilateral discussion with Seoul.

This comes after the UN Security Council approved a limited sanctions waiver on its North Korea

sanctions last Friday.

With a breakthrough to the months-long deadlock,... the two Koreas are currently discussing the

schedule for a joint rail survey in North Korea... and Seoul expects it to kick-start

this week.

"We are currently discussing the matter with the North.

We are getting ready so that the joint inspections can begin this week."

For the inspections, a South Korean train and research team will be moving up North.

They will go test the western Gyeongui Line first... and then the eastern Donghae Line.

The overall process is expected to take about 20 days.

Once the joint inspections are over, South Korea views that Seoul and Pyeongyang will

be able to hold a ground-breaking ceremony, within this year AS PLANNED,... for linking

and modernizing their rail and road networks.

And that, possibly in mid-December.

But for the inter-Korean rail and road project to move further down the track, additional

lifting of sanctions are needed both from the UN Security Council and the U.S.,... as

the recent waivers, for now, apply only to the on-site survey.

And that will require further coordination between Seoul and Washington... as well as

stronger signs of denuclearization from North Korea.

Oh Jung-hee, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Two Koreas to kick-start on-ground survey of North Korean railways this week - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

G20 countries failing to meet carbon reduction goals: Brown to Green report - Duration: 2:31.

The international community is pushing to tackle climate change and work toward a low-carbon

future.

Unfortunately, the world's largest economies aren't pulling their weight.

A report released by a global climate watchdog shows....

South Korea and a number of other advanced countries must take stronger action.

Oh Soo-young has the full story.

South Korea needs to take bolder measures to keep up with global efforts to tackle climate

change.

That's according to the annual Brown to Green report,... which compares the climate actions

and policies of G20 countries,... in working toward the targets laid out in the 2015 Paris

Climate Agreement.

Among the world's largest economies,... people in South Korean were found to use two-point-four

times more energy than the G20 average,... and double the country's usage rate in 1990.

The report warned the current policies, or nationally determined contributions (NDCs)

of countries like South Korea, could lead to damaging results.

It says the global average temperature is on track to rise by three to four degrees,...

far higher than the envisioned 1.5 degrees above pre-industrial levels as set out under

the Paris accord.

Noting South Korea had revised its greenhouse gas emission plan, but not its emissions target

for 2030,... the report stressed that Seoul needs more stringent policies to reduce emissions,...

as well as a specific plan to phase out coal.

"South Korea has an export-oriented economy that's centered on manufacturing and energy-consuming

industries.

That's why the per capita usage rate is so high.

We are gradually moving to a services-oriented economy, and the government has encouraged

voluntary emission cuts from firms as well as a carbon trading system to restrict emissions

for industries, transport, and households.

However, time is needed for the effects to materialise."

It isn't only South Korea that needs to take stronger action.

The report says none of the G20 countries have adequate targets that would halve global

emissions by 2030,... which is required to meet the Paris targets.

In fact,... energy-related emissions from 15 countries increased again in 2017,... with

82 percent of the G20's energy supply coming from fossil fuels.

It stressed the 1.5 degrees temperature limit calls for a rapid reduction of coal usage

from the power sector,... as well as the use of oil and natural gas by the year 2050.

The report added that governments should initiate more social dialogue and action to help affected

industries and communities transition to a low-carbon, and energy efficient future.

Oh Soo-young, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> G20 countries failing to meet carbon reduction goals: Brown to Green report - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Cập Nhật Giá Mít Thái|Thu Hoạch Mít Thái Gần Cuối Vụ|MTPL - Duration: 10:47.

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

For more infomation >> Cập Nhật Giá Mít Thái|Thu Hoạch Mít Thái Gần Cuối Vụ|MTPL - Duration: 10:47.

-------------------------------------------

Where Is Thumbkin | Cartoons for Kids | Preschool Nursery Rhymes by Kids Baby Club - Duration: 16:55.

Where is thumbkin, Where is thumbkin

Here I'm, Here I'm

How are you today sir,

Very well I thank you

Run away, Run away..

Where is pointer, Where is pointer..

Here I'm, Here I'm

How are you today sir,

Very well I thank you

Run away, Run away..

Where is tall man , Where is tall man

Here I'm, Here I'm

How are you today sir,

Very well I thank you

Run away, Run away..

Where is ring man , Where is ring man

Here I'm, Here I'm

How are you today sir,

Very well I thank you

Run away, Run away..

Where is pinky , Where is pinky

Here I'm, Here I'm

How are you today sir,

Very well I thank you

Run away, Run away..

Where is the family, where is the family

Here we are, Here we are..

How are you today sir,

Very well I thank you

Run away, Run away..

Run away, Run away..

For more infomation >> Where Is Thumbkin | Cartoons for Kids | Preschool Nursery Rhymes by Kids Baby Club - Duration: 16:55.

-------------------------------------------

#50 THE LEOPARD CAT / In the World of Kalaweit... - Duration: 5:36.

Today I'm going to talk about the leopard cat. With me, I have a young male

we recovered several months ago had come into conflict with

villager he had been captured while he was

very small so it's been months we take care of him and today he is

finally ready to be released.

So the leopard cat is obviously a wild animal it can not be

domesticated, the Bengal cat is a species that has been

breeded with a domestic species that was breeded with this leopard cat it's

a leopard cat, it is a wild animal who has nothing to do with people and his place

it's in the forest. The rehabilitation process for this cat lasted

more than five months. The cage is completely covered to reduce the stress of the

little cat. These little leopard cats are very come in

conflict with people because they live as well in the very big

forest but also in the gardens near the villages and sometimes they even invite themselves

in the houses so to release it we leave with the

authorities, the red car there is a car of the Indonesian forest department

and you can imagine the roads here are very complicated

Now the adventure continues on foot about 500 meters before leaving the

path and actually go into the forest.

We have a lot of leopard cats in our Reserve

and then we also have cats a lot bigger, we have the sumatra tiger

He left immediately in the forest. He is already

about fifty meters. A leopard cat saved ... mission accomplished

and you know what's... an empty cage is beautiful...

Back to camp now we're going to sign official papers. The papers that

I like to sign it because it's some kind of certificate

as we really release an animal.

It's Feri. the manager of Sumatra, who will have the honor of signing the paper

For more infomation >> #50 THE LEOPARD CAT / In the World of Kalaweit... - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

Wix-recensie 2018: Een goede keuze voor jouw website? - Duration: 7:06.

For more infomation >> Wix-recensie 2018: Een goede keuze voor jouw website? - Duration: 7:06.

-------------------------------------------

Bollywood News in Hindi | Bollywood News in Hindi Today | Deepika Padukone | 26 November 2018 | 5 PM - Duration: 7:42.

Bollywood News in Hindi | Bollywood News in Hindi Today | Deepika Padukone | 26 November 2018 | 5 PM

For more infomation >> Bollywood News in Hindi | Bollywood News in Hindi Today | Deepika Padukone | 26 November 2018 | 5 PM - Duration: 7:42.

-------------------------------------------

"Kareena Kapoor Khan" In Black Hot Dress | Mowgli Legend of The Jungle | Madhuri Dixit - Duration: 0:59.

"Kareena Kapoor Khan" In Black Hot Dress | Mowgli Legend of The Jungle | Madhuri Dixit

For more infomation >> "Kareena Kapoor Khan" In Black Hot Dress | Mowgli Legend of The Jungle | Madhuri Dixit - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

American Rapper : Kodak Black Net Worth - $ 7 000 000 - LIFESTYLE - Duration: 4:32.

Kodak Black Net Worth - $ 7 000 000 - LIFESTYLE

Kodak Black Net Worth - $ 7 000 000 - LIFESTYLE

For more infomation >> American Rapper : Kodak Black Net Worth - $ 7 000 000 - LIFESTYLE - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

GR- So speichern Sie eine PowerPoint-Präsentation als PDF- und JPG-Datei - Duration: 2:24.

Hi, I'm Sami, from Fawzi academy. In this video, I will talk about. How to Save a PowerPoint Presentation as a PDF and JPG

To run your presentation on computers that don't have PowerPoint installed.

you can save your presentation as a PDF file. When you save presentation as a PDF file it freezes the formatting and layout

and you can't make changes to it. On the File menu select Save. to ensure all your recent work has been saved

in PowerPoint presentation format. PPTX. Click File. Export. Create PDF/XPS. In the Publish as PDF or XPS dialog box,

choose a location to save the file to. If you want it to have a different name, enter it in the File name box.

Optionally, if you want to change what the final PDF file is like, do any of the following. At Optimize for, select Standard for higher quality

for example, if you want to print it. Select Minimum size to make the file smaller for example,

if you want to send it as an e-mail attachment. Click Options to set how the presentation will appear as a PDF.

Here are some of the available options. To save the current slide only as a PDF, under Range, select Current slide.

To save specific slides as PDF, in Slides, enter the slide number range in from and to boxes. If you don't want to save slides, but instead

only save comments, handouts, or Outline view, under Publish what, select an appropriate option.

You can also specify the number of slides to appear in Slides per page dropdown box, and modify the order Horizontal or Vertical.

You can choose to include frame slides, hidden slides, comments, ink, non-printing information such as Document properties or Document

structure tags, in your PDF by selecting the appropriate options. Click OK.

Click Publish. Save a single slide as an image In the Slide tab, to the left of your presentation,

select the slide you want to save. Click File. Save As. Select where you want to save your slide.

Type the name of your slide image in the File name text box. Click to open the Save as Type drop-down menu.

Select one of the following image formats for your slide. Select JPEG File Interchange Format for a .jpg file.

Select PNG Portable Network Graphics Format for a .png file. Select GIF Graphics Interchange Format for a .gif file.

Click Save. Review the PowerPoint dialog box, and select Just This One to save your selected slide as an image.

Thank you, for watching Fawzi academy. Please, like. Subscribe, share, this video, and visit, our website, fawziacademy.com.

For more infomation >> GR- So speichern Sie eine PowerPoint-Präsentation als PDF- und JPG-Datei - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda 2 1.5 GTM 115 pk/Leer/Navigatie - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Mazda 2 1.5 GTM 115 pk/Leer/Navigatie - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

भगवा आतंकवादी वसीम रिजवी : अबू फैजल - Duration: 37:20.

Saffron terrorist Wasim Rizvi : Abu Faizal

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét