Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily Nov 25 2018

So this Southern Journal is entitled The Rite of Spring.

It's written by Sarah Jones

and it's from the March 2002 issue.

I chose it just because I do absolutely love

the spring season.

It's definitely a time when we can all

reinvent ourselves and make ourselves better

so this story's just very reminiscent of that.

Every weekend morning, my husband and I walk

the half-mile drive that leads from our front door

to a crooked country road.

Living on 300 acres, we enjoy all seasons.

But a palpable shift in mood takes place in the spring.

It is the season of grandest change.

An alley of trees, poplar, dogwood, buckeye, oak,

to name a few, creates a tunnel of green

as the leaves bud out.

Fragrant wisteria winds through this tunnel

coloring the ground with spent petals.

Hundreds of daffodils line the wooded area

and tiny periwinkle butterflies flutter

in clusters along the way.

On this springtime amble, I think of my mother

who celebrated the season by undertaking

a rash of chores that kept her inside for days.

For her, this time of year sparked a need for cleansing.

Not an outdoors person, my mother greeted the turning season

with rubber gloves and a dust pan,

she enjoyed a spotless house and worked tirelessly

to keep it so.

She began by throwing out winter clutter

and giving away unworn clothes and useless knickknacks.

Along with sweaters and coats, she put away winter linens.

The arrival of warmer weather also meant taking down

heavy drapes and washing the sheers.

She flipped the mattresses and in many years,

even changed the fabric on the dining room chairs.

I think of all this as I walk through

the mottled light and detour up the ridge

to hunt for the first trilliums.

I spy one and as I swoop to examine the rich,

red-brown wildflower, I wonder,

why didn't I ever follow her lead?

Up to this point, modern conveniences,

a demanding work schedule, an overbooked life,

and a relaxed attitude toward housework

deterred me from practicing my mother's springtime ritual.

Mulling it over, I concluded that ironically,

our goals were similar.

Of a different generation, my mother celebrated

this time of year by finding order and rebirth in our home.

I, instead, look for that new life in nature.

I find comfort in smelling the wisteria,

picking a fistful of daffodils,

and watching the woods come to life

after the barren days of winter.

As my husband and I stroll back toward our home,

I think of my mother and how she would have spent

this March morning scurrying about the house

preparing for spring.

As we leave the trees, I study our house

and I feel a growing need to ready it for a new season.

(gentle music)

For more infomation >> Stories Of The South: Rite of Spring | Southern Living - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Hugh Jackman Talks 'The Front Runner,' 'The Greatest Showman,' More | Sunday TODAY - Duration: 8:27.

For more infomation >> Hugh Jackman Talks 'The Front Runner,' 'The Greatest Showman,' More | Sunday TODAY - Duration: 8:27.

-------------------------------------------

President Trump Says Asylum Seekers Will Be Held In Mexico Until Approved | Sunday TODAY - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> President Trump Says Asylum Seekers Will Be Held In Mexico Until Approved | Sunday TODAY - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Visit Nonesuch, Dubbed The 'Best New Restaurant In America' | Sunday TODAY - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> Visit Nonesuch, Dubbed The 'Best New Restaurant In America' | Sunday TODAY - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

[VLOG 3] LE TOUR DE FRANCE CANIN DE CONSEILS DE CHIEN 🐶🐶👱‍♀️🚛 - Duration: 11:51.

For more infomation >> [VLOG 3] LE TOUR DE FRANCE CANIN DE CONSEILS DE CHIEN 🐶🐶👱‍♀️🚛 - Duration: 11:51.

-------------------------------------------

EL VALENCIA CF VISITA EL COLEGIO LA SALLE DE PATERNA - Duration: 2:09.

Lucas, trains every day, goes to games, plays as if I was playing at recess

Do you know what he does when he is free?

He asks for permission to continue playing football because he loves it.

Never stop enjoying what you are excited about, enjoy what you like

It is one of the things that we teach in the residence.

Do you study or not?

Yes I think so.

To play football you have to be bright,

since you have to learn football plays, positions ...

You have to think the words, very good.

That's why in the residence we say, What do we want awakened or sleeping brains?

Awakened!

We want awakened brains

How many hours a day you train?

I train 4 times a week, between 1h and a half and 1 hour and 45 minutes

what position do you play?

I play as a midfielder

I play as a central defense

Can you eat chewing gum without sugar?

Yes we can, but it is not in our diet. So we try to avoid it

Today we are accompanied by a boy who, since he was young and had hair, sings the goals of Valencia CF,

like nobody else on the radio.

A round of applause for Josep Rovira!

He is the one who sings the goals through the radio!

For more infomation >> EL VALENCIA CF VISITA EL COLEGIO LA SALLE DE PATERNA - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Jake Woodward (Rock the Jake), YouTuber - Lorenzo's Music Podcast, Season 1 Episode 1 - Duration: 19:10.

I'm Tom Ray from the band Lorenzo's Music and this is the Lorenzo's Music

Podcast

this is a show about meeting musicians and creators and talking to them about

what they do I wanted to talk to people that have signed up to our mailing list

or people that have used our music for their own projects or just people who

I've heard about on the internet doing interesting things things that I wanted

to know more about one of those people that I'm talking to today makes videos

and music I am Jacob Woodward my day job is that I am a studio tech at a TV

studio the main thing I do on the side is YouTube videos Jake is one of the

people that contacted me from our email list now he heard about the band in the

first place is kind of a funny story I'm a really big fan of

like the 80s and 90s animated Garfield TV show and I know you're gonna say do

you know that the voice actor for Garfield was Lorenzo music yes and so I

think I had read and heard that he also had his own music that he made so I

wanted to try to find it I found your band that okay that's a new one and the

song that I found was I think it's called we all get down all fall down

yeah all that said yeah all fell down and at first I thought it was convincing

because it just started with a bass line and and then I started to hear more and

more about just like Lorenzo music but I really like this

my YouTube channel isn't around per I want to say over a decade now I want to

say maybe 11 years I think I got started basically just because I saw people

making stuff on there and I thought that would be fun yeah I already interest in

in media and especially digital media just in kind of and it's also just a

really good creative outlet because I mean I'm sure at this point

anybody who has internet access has seen either a really funny YouTube video or

an extremely creative YouTube video right that can you know for certain

people that can spark something in them to want to emulate that and then

eventually find their own style this year so far of 2018 I've been doing sort

of a project where I tried to really stick to making one YouTube video every

month because my my upload schedule for a long time has been very inconsistent

sometimes I could drop two videos in a month and then not put something out for

half a year that definitely happened just last year a couple years ago I made

a New Year's resolution to do it every month but I'm finally getting to it this

year yet New Year's resolutions there's such horrible they're great and horrible

things all at the same time cuz it always is like because then you feel

awful if you don't do it yeah exactly but it's been it's been a really cool

project because it is I don't necessarily want to say forcing but it

is making me think creatively more often and like really get into the writing and

the voiceover the recording the editing and making sure I'm staying consistent

with it and trying to learn how to do things in a new and fun and interesting

way that was one of the big reasons that I did the album review because I've for

a long long time I've wanted to do album reviews in some way but the biggest

hurdle that I had to overcome was how do I talk about something that is purely

audio put it on YouTube and make it visually engaging and so I think with

the the video that I made which if the listeners want to check it out it's a

it's video called Del Rio review it's for a artist named Armand Jay I got

excited because he tweeted me back after watch the video and he really yeah he

thanked me for making it and then for me digging deep into it that's really cool

waters his twitch to he'll stream just live jam sessions of him going to Tanana

on all hits all of his since oh wow he's a sense based musician who makes I

don't know how he does he makes weekly covers of video video game music or nerd

geek culture music really just general covers and he does a weekly Bedi the

videos or edited really well that you know this person from the internet are

you actually know them personally I know them personally now but we he and I

first met through YouTube he sent me a message after looking at one of my

covers and he had said that he had always for for his covers he had always

wanted live acoustic drums instead of I mean he he does he does like synth

percussion a lot of time but sometimes he'll call me in to record drums for him

what do you mean by synth percussion like using like a tempest drum pad or

stuff like that it's not played with a keyboard you're just saying it's like a

MIDI controlled drum sound or yeah that one is it's got little different pads

that you can program different sounds to and you tap it and it makes different

sounds okay a bunch of keyboards too yeah yeah okay so he's really cool

because he's he's not just Santha electronica he he's what we could just

we can call it here now we can mix it and call it folk electronica because he

also plays guitar he plays saxophone I don't know if I've heard of folk

electronica that's a new one to me okay he's a really cool like

multi-instrumentalist and I admire him at a lot of really cool instrumental

musical ways and he just reached out to you or how did you guys actually connect

yeah he just reached out to me through a message on YouTube he said hey do you

want to collaborate sometime and I always want to collaborate musically and

I don't get to do it enough yet still we grew a friendship out of collaborating

and I met him a few times in real life because he lives on the other side of

the nation you know oh I love that I love everything about

that so how do you guys actually collaborate now that's the biggest thing

I've met musicians there are tons of musicians I've met that like I'll never

be in the same room with but the actual collaboration like I'd love to work with

them and pass in files back and forth and how you're gonna do it like how did

you guys decide to handle the collaboration you did

so usually how it happens is he'll get a scratch track ready and you'll he'll

usually include in that scratch track he'll use his tempest drum pads who like

make a basic beats to till I kind of give me an idea of what he's looking for

I'll listen to the scratch track like over and over and over and then I'll

listen to it while I'm playing on drums to try to get something fleshed out and

then eventually once I really have something I'll record it and I said damn

what digital workstation are you using for the recording I use a zoom

multitrack r16 is a standalone do you really we just discovered oh my I'm

sorry I didn't mean to do that jump back look right there no literally just had a

conversation about that thing like three days ago with the guys in my pant that

is awesome okay tell me about this thing tell me how you use that because that's

fascinating because we're sitting there going like is this something we should

give a try

it's multiple inputs for XLR and four just lying in as well it's in the same

input area you record everything to an SD card that you just put into the side

you've got game controls for everything I think you have panning controls as

well okay it's it's an interesting thing when you have to like mix your own drums

live because like usually what I'll do is I'll do a little test recording and

I'll listen to each key component and be like okay this needs to be turned up a

little bit this needs to be turned down a little bit and then once I generally

have the sound that I want whether it's a general case or whether it's specific

for the song then I'll just let it roll I'll start I'll record and I'll just

start playing and usually I'll record a few different takes where especially for

the drum covers on my channel the way I do that is I usually record between

three and four takes at the same time but I'm also recording

video angles because I record I do I do a playthrough of the song three to four

times and I'm very tired afterward I was curious about that on your drumming

videos I didn't know if you just had the cameras set up and you had them all run

at the same time you edited them later or you actually are saying you moved the

stuff around and then do another tape oh yeah that's right because cameras are

freaking expensive you can't just be buying cameras so you can do a drum

video but yeah zoom multitrack r16 it is a godsend okay how much all right I mean

it's just so convenient that it records to an SD card and you pop it into your

laptop of your computer you put the files on there and then you can just mix

them and edit them in any way you want and the files are separated by channel

yes okay you don't even understand how much we were like going is this a good

idea should we get one what prompted you to get it my friend who was a guitarist

had one before I got one and I I loved it being able to use it because he would

let me borrow it sometimes to record drums and stuff like that and so once I

saved up enough money I was able to get one of my own it's just been awesome

ever since that's so cool I can't believe that you're I can't believe the

coincidence of that that's so funny oh my god

so what do you think about the concept of using music and videos as a musician

and a person that does videos what's your standpoint on should we or should

we not be able to use music and videos I tend to be a person who tries to listen

to both sides of an argument and then try to find something in the middle

ground that I feel is true so I totally understand why artists would not want

their video their music just used in random videos because it might not

reflect what the song is trying to say they might have a certain artistic

expression that they don't want associated with something like like I

don't think like Dream Theater would want one of their songs just in some

seven-year-old kids minecraft video and why not though I mean I think that would

be very cool they actually see Dream Theater in one of those so I mean like I

understand and I sympathize with artists who want to keep the pristine cleanness

of a song into just audio and then like maybe trying to work out something where

where somebody can use it in an appropriate sense but I also believe in

transformative work and I think even some of the silliest stuff that's on

YouTube that like will take a song and edit it into a crazy new fun way that's

that's transformative to me and I think you essentially get a new piece of art

with that and so with in so with the whole thing with using music in videos

on YouTube unfortunately there's a lot of landmines that come with that because

of copyright stuff and yeah the way that YouTube handles copyright stuff which if

you've heard anything about how they do it it's not good you know I've had to

deal with it quite a bit and and also like I said before releasing stuff under

Creative Commons it doesn't make it a lot easier in the sense that other

people because your stuff is under Creative Commons will then go around and

claim that it's theirs so like I actually yeah isn't that like I

literally had to do a claim ID with you know where it would do the fingerprint

and tell people like hey you using this song because there was a some company in

Korea that was going around like when you owe us this amount of money for

using this song and it's like that's not their song and so I had to do the

Content ID and then as people came to me and said I

thought this was free I'd go well here I will whitelist you I have that ability

but most people won't check with you they'll just use the song the argument

is well is I mean people could also buy the copyright for it and you have no

control over what they use it in I mean I doubt that the pretenders really

wanted that whatever that song about Ohio that they wrote to be the theme for

the Rush Limbaugh Show for the past 20 years but he just paid for the rights to

it and now he uses it and it's his themes on so it can't happen either way

like what Creative Commons you can at least go you have to share it under the

same license so if somebody like that did it then you could also go oh good

it's under the same license so now I can do a remix of what you made and put my

own spin on it so there's there's stuff like that but no yet the entire thing is

a land mine I was just curious what you thought of the concept altogether to go

off what you were saying earlier actually I have a drum cover where I did

the song aquatic ambience which is a song from Donkey Kong Country the video

got acclaim I mean the video didn't like get a strike or anything but I got

acclaim from some I don't know what group it was with some groups that was

claiming that aquatic ambience was their song I was like no that's the property

of Nintendo my friend yeah but I'm a really small channel I have like no

power and I don't want to dispute anything in a Moy I'm not getting any

money from this anyway so whatever I have used music from there's a band that

it's one of my favorite bands called falling up I've used some of their music

especially some of their instrumental stuff in some videos there's a remixer

on YouTube that I love called little Tommy J I use and I since I support him

on patreon I have access to his instrumental work his instrumentals of

each song that he remixes as well and I often use that music in my videos as

just background music that I think fits what everybody I'm doing I try I try not

to use straight up like copyrighted music too much one thing that has caused

me to sort of get a little bit more lean on that is YouTube's fairly recent

change and how the partner program works via partner but since I don't have

enough views and subscribers I was taken away from it which again I wasn't making

any money so no skin off my back and I actually feel kind of more free now

because I'm just like okay I can kind of just do whatever I want now and not feel

pressured to to like fit a certain trend you don't

have to worry about like Oh as Big Brother YouTube's gonna take away my leg

for this because I did someone bad you can just be like you don't know me

anymore I'm not gonna I'm not gonna get my $10 check at the end of the year and

and also you said you supported somebody on patreon I've actually so I know

people who use patreon but I think you're the first person I've met that

actually supports someone on patreon that's something I've always wanted to

ask what made you finally decide to go yeah I want to support this person so

actually the very first person I supported on patreon was my friend ace

because he's a really dear friend of mine and I I want to support him in any

way I can whether it's through drumming or whether it's financially through

patreon so he was the very first person I supported because he's a friend of

mine and then I started branching out towards either other friends or people

especially people just on YouTube that I respect creatively a lot like little

Tommy J I don't personally know him but I have had a few interactions with him

on Twitter and through an email I will admit sometimes I do support a content

creator just because of the fact that they give a really good reward and

they're in there tearless I also do it just to support friends and because of

the fact that I can what am i one of my things I want to do especially hopefully

through my YouTube videos is I want to be able to encourage and help people in

any sort of way that I can whether it's you know just cheering them up for a

minute or with friends if I can help them emotionally financially things like

that if I can help somebody then that makes me happy

I want to ask you what's the name of that actor that's on your wall I've been

looking at that the whole time and I forget his name I've wanted to say Gary

Sinise that's it okay so that's been fun to see that the background this whole

stuff that's the reason that there is because I'm actually I'm working with a

local crew of friends for a documentary for a local veteran and through through

the veterans outreach and some of the stuff he's done well he's signing with a

representative of a Veterans Association that Gary Sinise I think he started it

or at least he's a very big proponent of it and so all of us on the crew got

signed pictures with nice messages on the pictures like saying thank you for

your work on this documentary Wow is it something you're working on currently or

you finished it it's something I'm working on currently how did you get

involved in that so it was a friend of mine who I went to film school with who

he knew this guy who was going to a local trade college around here threw

another party and this veteran had he'd always wanted to have his story told he

had written a book before but basically his story is that he was in the army he

had a very bad accident and threw through a combination of some really

good treatment and most importantly the service dogs in his life he was able to

turn around and become a much more positive person pretty much get a lot of

his life back and advocate for veterans and for service animals and things like

that and so we're trying to tell his story and show just the really heartfelt

beauty of the relationship between like man and dog yeah especially in such a

specific case of service dogs but I'm really happy that I you asked about

thanking that Gary Sinise picture otherwise I don't know if I would have

known that

I really appreciate bands and artists who give out their music either

royalty-free or Creative Commons because I think it's especially the Creative

Commons I think I think it's just just in any case it's so important to credit

the creator's so that one you don't have a million people in the common saying

what's the song where is it from like here it is look it up yourself I get

that but more importantly people who make any art and especially any really

great art deserve the credit of at least you know having their name no even for

that brief fifteen seconds or a minute or whatever I think it's really great

when artists are able to put their stuff out there royalty-free or Creative

Commons to be able to help other artists and sort of crowdsourcing crowdfund

this bigger thing that they can be a part of I thought it was really cool

that you just wanted to make a podcast talking to just general you know

musicians and artists and creators and stuff like that as what I saw was like

get a discussion going about what drives people what's their passionate and what

do they like to do and just what kind of people are these people

if you'd like to check out Jake's videos just search YouTube for rock the jig and

don't forget to subscribe to this show at Lorenzo's musicom where you can

download all of our music and use it for free on the next episode I'll be talking

to someone who is part of a new music app that actually started right here in

my city of Madison Wisconsin thanks for listening and I'll talk to you later

For more infomation >> Jake Woodward (Rock the Jake), YouTuber - Lorenzo's Music Podcast, Season 1 Episode 1 - Duration: 19:10.

-------------------------------------------

Meet The People Racing To Save War-torn Syria's History | Sunday TODAY - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> Meet The People Racing To Save War-torn Syria's History | Sunday TODAY - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

12月5・6日に東京で洋裁教室をします - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> 12月5・6日に東京で洋裁教室をします - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Nicosia Mall, Cyprus. A brief first look inside. - Duration: 0:31.

Nicosia Mall opened on November 2018.

Consult the official page for opening hours at www.nicosiamall.com

It includes more than 150 shops with dining areas and a large parking space.

More travel videos at http://www.bestravelvideo.com/

For more infomation >> Nicosia Mall, Cyprus. A brief first look inside. - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

L6: Distributed Mutual Exclusion | Non token based algorithms|Ricart–Agrawala algorithm - Duration: 7:09.

Like

Share

Subscribe

For more infomation >> L6: Distributed Mutual Exclusion | Non token based algorithms|Ricart–Agrawala algorithm - Duration: 7:09.

-------------------------------------------

LAZ - EN LA MISMA CAMA | CAPÍTULO 1 - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> LAZ - EN LA MISMA CAMA | CAPÍTULO 1 - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

প্রথম বিবাহবার্ষিকী!কী ভাবে সেলিব্রেট করলেন গৌরব-ঋদ্ধিমা? | Gaurav-Ridhima First Wedding Anniversary - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> প্রথম বিবাহবার্ষিকী!কী ভাবে সেলিব্রেট করলেন গৌরব-ঋদ্ধিমা? | Gaurav-Ridhima First Wedding Anniversary - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Monster Hunter 3U | Wii U | Village #30 (Comentado) - Farmando Gigginox - Duration: 3:18:11.

For more infomation >> Monster Hunter 3U | Wii U | Village #30 (Comentado) - Farmando Gigginox - Duration: 3:18:11.

-------------------------------------------

IM ILL + A COLD - Duration: 1:26.

(Sniffs Nose lol)

(Coughs)

For more infomation >> IM ILL + A COLD - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Lets Play Mily's Nights 4 - A FNAF Fan Game! - Duration: 19:21.

Hey everybody, I'm doing the challenge I'm having some webcam issues. Hopefully this works. If not, I'm gonna be very disappointed

Welcome to Millie's nights for it's a fan-made fine Afghan

So I thought hey, let's let's give it a try. Let's see how this goes

music box on cam b3

Thanks

About them, but what you do need know are the basics first

Flashlight that you could activate by pressing space

In the monitors or flashing lights they could turn off the blind any amateurs that come there boy Oh

None of them should be coming by now

And there's also a music box. I want a cam don't know which one but you'll figure it out

b4 anyway, so the reason why we're in a garage is because

Well, there is the garage door behind you

But that one you don't need to worry about what at all that doesn't explain why we're in a garage worried about the two doorways

Because that's where all the electronics will be coming boy boy about the garage no cameras inside the house a part of your garage

And in about none of them are working. So yeah

Oh, so be careful when using a flashing lights

because

It would they will need a recharge every now and then, okay

I'm confused

Gotta go. Hopefully survive for the first night. Remember the wind up the music box and keep an eye on a camp

Why are we here on it?

Okay, fine. Don't explain anything to me

How long am I supposed to be here for

It just keeps seeing one am am I done did I make it hey

Ray it just says what I am nothing's happening cameras don't work

That's who I am now. I'm working five nights and Millie's

Okay

What

Why

Where did that prick what?

Now is there more than one night I

Can't continue

Yeah, I don't I don't need to listen to you I

Guess the music box. I let that go and I died

What does the flashlight do no, I cameras work

What am I doing? Oh, oh

I get you have to turn

Okay, I have to hold the flashlight down to see anything in the hallways

right outside

Okay

I'm getting I'm getting what you're putting down

Allu I

Heard movement

God these nights lasts forever. Oh god. It's 3:00 a.m. Oh

Scary is this Hills tedious. I'm gonna give some crane advice if nothing's gonna happen on the first night don't

Don't make it last like 15 minutes

This isn't fun, this isn't like enjoyable

See that makes me wonder it won't let me

Continue

Okay, okay there it goes why wouldn't it let me continue

Now if any of the electronics do roll around the house keep an eye on them

If you do feed them a damn later on don't eat any more cameras

That means that their doorways

So just keep in mind

then

Doorway lights at them. Oh, so just delay, you know

Remember what I said right about days after Rachel

You know what there might be too much phonics

Now we're trying to get you

Well anyways, so that's really mostly oh but like last night remember to line up the music box

See you next night why I'm not freaked out by this

This would be scary. I'm not

scared I was scared when I forgot the timer if I saw a Nana like now I'd be freaked out by it but

Not seeing any I think don't you when you realize like what makes

five nights at freddys scary is like the resource management of it, you know, like what's

What what's really scary is when you when you can fight back, but you're limited. Like I'm unlimited right now

So even though there's like, oh there's a time charge I haven't seen animatronics at all

and the rewind is like it takes three seconds to cool that and so like

I'm not afraid

All right that got me there's an animatronic

There we go

Now something's happening

Hey, how you doing? Hey, freaky duck thing

Still in b5. Oh

Hey

How you how you doing

Freaky duck thing we cool

Hi, bye go away now shoo shoo

Okay

I feel like that's a lie

Up renderings done. Hi, Bonnie

Okay with the duck go

I feel like you're lying to me personally. I

Haven't seen the duck in a while and I'm getting a little worried now. See now it's getting good

Now we're getting somewhere

I

Don't know what you're talking about. I never liked you so personally

No

You guys got oh there's the duck again alright quick quick

Quick Rex likewise

Whoa, hey

I'm working Kovu

That I know you weren't intending to go for funny

Sounded funny to be Oh

Are you God? Yeah do the flashes

Yes, you are

You're gonna jump scare me because your bunny animatronic and horror game

You're gonna hurt me. That's just logic

Do look give me like a like a weird voice prompt whenever you show up

Now I do this and he's there hi

Hi

Night 3. Let's do this. I want to be scared

They you know what I'm saying

Yeah, you know her night let's do this anyway so

Extreme

Tonight I just realized I'm pretty sure you might have a lot earlier by now

Anyways, so

Do you know that camera workers like the little shit bean in the backyard?

That is where nightmare max Lee hangs out and you have to keep an eye on him, I believe

Then he will immediately run

Toward your office and just have to shine a flashlight item

Washable, but you will hear him running towards the office

Money, he's about to charge at you. Which kind of gives you a little hint days coming. Yeah. Thank you too many from

I've looked at that's on the images of watching dumb

It was just box and I have not seen them my house, but it looks pretty creepy

It's just a floating head that clearly get you. Anyways, Oh apart from that

Do you realize that?

You know, actually I talked about that in the next night

But apart from that be sure to wind it through the Fox shock the electronics return the arrow doorway

And yeah, that's simple as eating me chicken breast drill

You know what ignore that joke. Anyways, see you next night. Yeah. See you next night. What what am I even doing?

Oh, that's what I am already

Whoa, at least the nights are going faster. Oh

There you are, yep, I

Don't know which ones the shed is this to show the shed which one's the shed and you're still over there

Hi, how you doing?

go train jump-scare here in b6 Hey, I

Hear a door

Okay, I

Hear a door and I'm not

Certain what that means

For me I

Door at 2:00 a.m. It's yeah, it's going much faster now like I heard the door

But I don't

like see where the door

Hi Bonnie

See now, you're all like I'm not gonna hurt you not gonna hurt you. No, you're like come on

Let's have fun. Like, you know, I knew you were full of shit dude. I knew you were full of shit

You know what? I'm fun. You want to eat my face and

Personally, I'm not a fan of people

Don't you lie to me? All right, don't you lie to me

Okay, you're walking

Millie duck duck ladies over in b5 he's over in b2

Now he's over there hey buddy

I'm not creeped out by this like I tried playing five nights at freddys. Yep. You're over there. Now. I

Try playing five nights at freddys it actually freaked me out because the resource management and everything is so difficult

But this isn't really difficult it's actually pretty easy

See

Only I'm good at this I'm decent at this I hear ah, there you are

There you are. I see

Your bag

Hi you got close to the camera didn't ya I

Almost let that go down your they're

High

No, I don't like you I

Don't like any of you I

Don't even know if I'm here. Hi

See here's the thing. Oh, right like right. Here's the thing I flash the lights now

Because he gives himself away

so there's not really much like

Hey

Like I'm not afraid of these guys

Except for

Duck lady

This duck right here because the ducking Oh God

Like yeah, I yeah, okay

I'm not afraid like the duck lady. I'm afraid of

But now that I know the balloon guy I have so much time I

have so much time and I don't have to like

Manage any resources really except for this box. So it's like I'm not afraid of it

Oh and I can flash my lights from anywhere. Okay, nevermind. I

was scared of the running because I thought oh, I'm gonna get jumpscared but then it's like no he just

stands there

So it's just not as it's not as freaky or scary as it could be I guess I

Wish the max would go a little faster - hey

Like I can just do this

Like I don't even have to look at him. I can hit space in the flashlight works

so

It's not scary to me

Yeah

And I've never played like I've never fully played a staff game, but I feel like I'm pretty good at this. I

Gonna be six now

You're here

See, that's what I'm saying. It's like freaky cuz you give yourself away duck duck doesn't give itself away

except for when the mirror or the window breaks

Hey, you're gonna come up

Yep, go away. Thank you

You're in b2 now, I'm working five nights at freddy's

All right, well I mean recording for 30 minutes so I'm gonna leave this episode here

Yeah, I actually like I wasn't that scared I felt like a lot of the scares were too

to televised like you can't um, you can't make it that scary if you're if you're like

Letting me know

every single time you

Know I think it would be better if you just naturally let the players figure it out rather than giving it away so much

like

You know saying that oh, you'll hear the running whenever they're gonna come at you. That'd be nice. But

It's it's too forgiving I guess is what I should say

But anyways, hope you guys like this episode see you later alligators

Hey, thank you for watching

If you liked this video leave a thumbs up

if you didn't like it leave a thumbs down either way tell me in a

Down below if you have any ideas for games, you'd like to see me play on the channel

Go ahead and leave them the comments down below and subscribe to become a navigator so I can finally know where the hell I'm going

For more infomation >> Lets Play Mily's Nights 4 - A FNAF Fan Game! - Duration: 19:21.

-------------------------------------------

Why should you look for a career at fam Properties? - Duration: 3:21.

Hi everyone so if you are a real estate agent in Dubai with at least one year of

experience then this message is personalized to you so basically you all

when I grow you all wanna do a top dollar in this industry and you all want

to grow your high net-worth individuals clientele well in order for you to do

this you need to acquire the right knowledge that allows you to actually

sit with these people and you need to acquire the right experience that can

allow you to get there and to do this you need to be in an environment where

you can learn and have the space to exercise your expertise and you need to

learn not just from books because theory is something and practice is something

that's totally different you wanna learn from someone who did

over 8 billion dirhams worth of transactions over 2 billion dollars

worth of real estate transactions in Dubai while that's me and at fam real estate

brokers we actually don't have trainers because I train the agents I pass

everything I learned in 10 years to our agents and those who appreciate

knowledge those who appreciate experience if you agree with me on the

concept that in order for you to be the best you need to know the best and you

need to learn the best and you need to be the most experienced one in the room

then fam properties is the right place for you to join and it's not only that

it gets even better because our commission structure allows you to earn

70% under three different 70% Commission where the company earns

only 30% and of course it's only for top performance we have three different

bonuses it's explained you can actually go to my youtube channel and check out

how the Commission structure works at fam properties because I am a very

practical person and I'm not wow chaser and I like to see facts and

fundamentals not just talk this is basically just a snap this is a

certificate from the government of the Dubai from Dubai Land Department for 2017

where our agency fam properties has hit the highest number of transactions

across the emirate of Dubai in 2017 and I think the number two was almost

50% of the figures we achieved in 2017 now I also got at my personal capacity

as a broker I also achieved the highest number of sales transactions in Dubai

in 2017 but it gets even better because in 2018

as of today if you go to the Dubai brokers app you will see that I've achieved 256

transactions which is also sets me as of now as the number one real estate broker

in Dubai in terms of the numbers of sales transactions and so Tarek Bo Karoom

basically associate partner and he's the managing partner actually he manages the

Salesforce he also do provide amazing trainings to our sales people and he

speared the highest Commission in 2018 at fam properties which is

7 million dirhams out of only two sales transactions of lands in Business Bay

you can also Google that or go to my YouTube channel and you will see what

explains what I'm talking about so so you have knowledge is and edge if you're

looking for this edge over every single other player in the market if you

believe that knowledge is an edge then we're the right company for you so drop

your CV to the email you see on this post and I wish you all the best

For more infomation >> Why should you look for a career at fam Properties? - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

megical health benefits of cloves in urdu hindi | health tips in urdu hindi - Duration: 3:35.

For more infomation >> megical health benefits of cloves in urdu hindi | health tips in urdu hindi - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 10 OFFLINE GAMES - Duration: 4:41.

[ music ] ]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét