Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily Nov 29 2018

FAKE IDENTITY

I need to know who killed Eliseo Hidalgo.

He's out of surgery.

Did he survive?

Where are you going?

He's gone.

I knew Gavino had abused you since you were a young girl.

Your son was admitted to a public hospital.

My son didn't lie to me.

I'm proud of you.

-Really? -Yeah.

Well, maybe you can reward me.

You're in a hospital.

You were shot in the chest,

but you underwent surgery and everything went smoothly.

Gabriela from Babel called.

Marlene told the girls Augusto turned up.

He's in the hospital.

Augusto's in the hospital and Diego's going after him.

I'm scared Augusto will tell him I killed his brother.

Isabel?

Hey.

Circe is Gavino Gaona's daughter.

She's entitled to the business.

I didn't steal Diego from you. You got in the way.

We were together before you met.

You're an idiot!

You're sleeping with the enemy and you haven't realized it!

FAKE IDENTITY

What's wrong?

We were talking and he suddenly went crazy.

He started taking things off on his own.

Quickly, ladies.

Check his breathing and stabilize his vitals.

Isabel, if you don't mess with me, I won't mess with you.

We can all get along.

Do we have a deal?

We do. Deal.

I'm going to go get changed.

-Have a nice day. -Likewise.

What's this?

Are you packing?

Well, yes. I told you I was leaving.

But... I didn't think it'd happen so soon.

Was I supposed to wait? For what?

Life might pass you by if you insist on waiting.

I speak from experience.

Ignacio, don't go.

Please. Don't go.

Why should I stay?

I told you how I feel.

You must realize how uncomfortable this is for me.

Put yourself in my position.

Yes, yes. Yes, I understand.

But if I'm truly honest,

I don't know how I feel about you or what I expect from you.

We've known each other for a long time, Ignacio.

I know you are my friend...

and... I care about you.

You always saw me as a friend

because I never had the courage to tell you how I felt.

When I did... you refused to discuss it.

I need you to understand me now.

I don't know if the affection and respect I feel for you

might turn into love some day.

I just know I closed a very important chapter

of my life today.

I can finally move on.

The last thing I want is to lose the people I really care about.

Well? Tasty, right?

It is.

Told you.

Everything's better when I'm with you.

I feel like I could live with you here forever.

Here, in this place? Can we move somewhere else?

Sure, but what matters is that we love each other.

Yes, that's what really matters.

Let me get that.

No, I'll get it. I'll wash them.

I can wash them if you want.

No way, babe. I'll do it.

Then... let me do your laundry.

Sure, if you want.

The washhouse and clotheslines are upstairs.

But... there's no washing machine.

No?

No, we do it by hand.

Your clothes reek of gasoline. Don't you wear a uniform?

Yes, but the stink of it gets on my clothes anyway.

Where'd you say the gas station was again?

Um... it's far. Yes, it's kind of far.

And you don't like to walk. I should wash this.

Be right back.

Are you asking me... to stay by your side?

I suppose I am.

You've had the time to figure out what you want

and how you feel.

Yes, you're right.

I only ask that you give me a chance to figure out

what it is that I feel for you.

I don't know if I only see you as a friend

or if there's more to it than that.

Let me figure it out on my own. Don't pressure me.

Can you do that for me?

Hello?

Here, in the city?

Hey.

I didn't hear you come in.

I just got in.

Is everything okay?

Yeah.

Were you able to speak with Augusto?

Yeah.

He was in a bed and he looked like hell.

Like he'd been run over by a truck.

Did he say anything?

-That's it. -Is that okay?

-Yes. -Great. Well, I'm off.

I forgot to tell you something.

What?

A woman stopped by asking for you.

Who?

She said she was your friend and neighbor.

I haven't befriended any of the neighbors.

-Well... -Did she...?

Hello.

It's been a while, Chabela.

What is that man doing here?

What could he say?

He denied everything, like he usually does.

Now that you've confronted him we can forget all this, right?

No way.

I'll wait till he recovers, till he gets up from that bed

so we can settle everything like we should.

We'll fight it out. We'll see who dies first.

What are you going to do?

I told you.

Wait till he's discharged to beat the hell out of him.

Know what I've been thinking?

I'd like to visit my brother's grave.

Will you come with me?

Yes. I will.

Could you please explain what's going on, Porfirio?

Well... my dad called and I couldn't send him away.

He wanted to see me.

-And you gave him our address? -I couldn't send him away!

He called and said he was sick.

I'm his father and I have every right to see my son, don't I?

Do you? Get the hell out!

I don't want him in my house. We've been over this.

-Chabela... -Don't!

Have you forgotten everything I did for you both?

Dad!

I welcomed you into my house

when you decided to get together.

When you took off and abandoned Amanda, my granddaughter,

so you could leave with the mayor's brother,

I was the only one who stepped up.

I don't know why you're acting all high and mighty now.

Yes, I think we should talk about what we've done.

You're a sexual deviant and a human trafficker.

Okay, I'll stop by in a bit.

Alright. Bye.

Felipa's going to pack a bag for me.

Alright.

Are you sure you want to come with me?

Since we're together,

I'd like to be around you as much as possible.

I can also take care of some business in Sonora.

What about the business here?

We have to smuggle merch into the States.

That won't be a problem.

What do you mean?

If we let the Colombians down, they'll kill us.

I'll leave Ramona in charge.

Ramona?

Yes.

Do you trust her?

Everything's basically done.

She'll only have to follow instructions.

I promise to monitor her.

Can I be honest with you?

-I... -Diego!

-Dude. -Yeah?

Forgive me for barging in, but you have to see this.

-What? -Check it out.

Come on over.

<i> After many months,</i> <i>Gavino Gaona's trial commences.</i>

<i> Gaona is the alleged leader</i> <i> of the Sonora Cartel</i>

<i> and alleged killer</i> <i> of Eliseo Hidalgo,</i>

<i> former mayor of Alamos.</i>

He's being tried? But the case was closed.

Mr. Gavino Gaona, since you are the defendant,

it's my duty to brief you

on what'll happen during the hearing.

Please pay close attention

because the preservation of your rights

and the final decision of the court will depend on it.

Is that clear, Mr. Gaona?

Yes, Your Honor.

Bailiff, please usher in the witnesses

and experts that will be participating.

Right away, sir.

You have no right to judge me.

You abandoned your husband and daughter

to leave with Diego Hidalgo, a criminal.

A two-bit criminal!

Dad, it's my fault Chabela left.

-You're defending her? -He's right!

Shut up, you busybody!

I provided a roof over your head, a bed on which to sleep

and food for you and your kids.

I really don't get this attitude.

-Grandpa! -Sweetheart!

You look beautiful! You're all grown up!

Ricas!

Kids, let's go to the park.

Let's leave so the adults can talk.

Get this man out of my house.

I don't want you near my children

because you might do to them what you did to those girls.

Do you think I've forgotten what you did to Lourdes?

I can't wait to get back into town

so we can hold hands in public.

Mateo...

Come on!

Mateo?

No! Don't touch me!

Wait!

You didn't sell me, did you?

Mateo!

Mateo...

-No, no... -Come on! Let's go!

-Mateo! -Get her in the car!

No! Help!

-Shut up! -Mateo!

Lourdes? I don't know any Lourdes.

You don't?

You don't know about Babel or how she went missing?

I've no idea what you're talking about.

I know exactly what you do to those girls.

Drop the act.

Who told you I did those things?

For your information, I'm a public servant.

An officer of the law!

You're a piece of ----! That's what you are!

Are you going to let this lunatic talk to me like that?

Are you going to do something or are you going to keep quiet?

You're not helping your case.

You're doing shady business with the Gaonas.

Just admit it.

-I'm going to call the police. -Are you?

-Yes! The real police. -You don't say!

And what are you going to tell them?

Can you prove that I do what you say I do?

In order to call the police, you need evidence.

No, I don't have any evidence,

but I'm sure you'll be reported soon.

Alright.

You can stay here, son. Don't seek me out again.

If you do anything against me, you'll pay for it.

I know you very well.

You might feel different and strong because you've changed,

but... no one changes so much in such a short amount of time.

No one does.

FAKE IDENTITY

For more infomation >> Falsa Identidad | Capítulo 54 | Telemundo - Duration: 14:44.

-------------------------------------------

Cliente sin control 🤤🥃👨🏿‍✈️ | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 23:01.

For more infomation >> Cliente sin control 🤤🥃👨🏿‍✈️ | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 23:01.

-------------------------------------------

Señora Acero 5 | Capítulo 30 | Telemundo - Duration: 13:10.

Any similarities to actual people, names, stories,

or any other events is purely coincidental.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

THE ACERO DYNASTY

We getting paid?

-Hey, you son of a bitch! -What is it?

Don't move!

Why are the cops here?

Where's the hand?

I want it attached right now.

Where is it?

Hold on, boss. That's not how it works.

First comes the operation, and then we can attach it.

Call the doctor. Or do I have to?

The doctors said that...

you'll probably never be able to have children.

Look.

- MIRA.

Uh-oh.

Good evening, Hector.

You lose something?

Who's there?

You just made me yell. Don't do it again.

Who are you? Where'd you come from?

What do you... what?

Are you Canadian? Australian?

Dude, I'm Mexican.

I should've known by your beauty.

So now that we know that you can talk and listen,

where are you from?

What are you doing here?

I was just looking around.

-Looking around? -Yes.

-I hadn't seen this part. -So you're a tourist?

Well, the tourist stuff is out there.

This is just where we keep stuff.

Oh, sure. So it would seem.

No, so it is.

What?

So if you're a tourist...

do you want me to give you my special tour?

I've seen you. You're rent out surfboards.

Yeah, I'm a surfing champion.

I can show you how to ride waves.

No, thanks. I only ride horses.

And put that away. You're making me nervous.

What a coincidence. I ride mares.

Ha-ha.

So?

How about that tour? I can take you to paradise.

I was born in paradise. In Mexico.

You know there's a hell in every paradise, right?

<i> The number you have dialed</i> <i> is unavailable.</i>

<i> Please try again later.</i>

Vicenta...

<i> I was mad at you</i> <i> because you left.</i>

<i> No message, no call, no note.</i>

<i> Of all the things I've lost,</i>

<i> losing you and Danielito</i> <i> hurt the most.</i>

<i> You were my family,</i> <i> and now I have nothing.</i>

<i> If you hear this message,</i>

<i> I want you to know</i> <i> that I'm right here.</i>

<i> That you can count on me.</i> <i> That you don't have to run.</i>

<i> That I will protect you</i> <i> as I promised I would</i>

<i> the day Danielito was born.</i>

I don't care how long it takes you to come back.

I'll be here.

I don't think there's anything here for you.

Sure, sure.

What were you doing?

There's nothing here for you.

Sorry, but I'm gonna have to ask all of you

to please refrain from fighting, shooting or arguing

and the like.

Sincerely, Management.

Alright, stay calm. Sit down.

Take a walk.

Nothing's gonna happen, Tuti.

When Rooster was running for governor,

we had a reason to argue, but not anymore.

He's a private citizen and I'm gonna be the next governor.

Well, this private citizen's about to kick your ass.

No, sweetie.

Alright, enough, boys. Really.

I'm not one to fight. This isn't the Wild West.

Fistfights are for primitive Neanderthals.

Me, I'm a man of ideals, of diplomacy.

Really?

You call sending a teenager to my bed diplomacy?

Alright, enough.

You're not gonna talk about Samantha.

Excuse us. Bye.

How long till the boss is out of this?

I don't know, but he's got a ways to go.

Besides...

Enough!

Stop talking about everything that could go wrong!

We know this! We've heard this!

We told the boss numerous times.

Then don't worry.

You did the right thing. The rest is on the boss.

Or on the kid.

<i> He knew the risks.</i>

<i> I should've tried harder.</i>

<i> I should've told him his body</i> <i> would reject the hand.</i>

<i> Imagine if he wakes up</i> <i> and it doesn't work.</i>

Something's wrong!

They're killing him! What the hell?

Mandrake, wait!

Boss! Boss!

Miss, please leave.

What are you doing? You're killing him!

He's fine.

His pressure rose because of the anesthesia,

but he's stable now.

Look, if the boss doesn't make it, none of you will either.

Got it?

Yes.

What the hell's the matter with you?

Are you looking for trouble?

-Thanks. -Give me a shot too.

No. I came to find you.

Me?

What do you want from me, you naughty boy?

I'm good at a lot of things.

Don't start.

What do you like most?

Walk upstairs.

No, woman.

I'm on the straight and narrow.

Sorry to interrupt.

I forgot to congratulate you

for the son you're going to have.

I know you're a good father. It's why Felipe's a free man.

Look, man. Nothing lasts forever.

I'll get you sooner or later.

Kids. They last forever.

Or at least all your life.

I don't know what I'm gonna do. I couldn't lose him.

Wait, I don't get it.

First, you didn't want it

and now you're crying 'cause you lost it?

This baby was keeping me alive. It's Hector.

Hector? When will he leave you alone?

He went to the bar today, and he was pissing off Rooster.

He's probably upset because the baby was Rooster's and not his.

No?

Sam...

It wasn't Hector's, right?

No!

It wasn't his or Rooster's! It was...

Hector paid me to sleep with Rooster

and then pretend the baby was his.

But Felipe was the father.

Hector's threatening me,

and if he finds out, he'll kill me.

I don't want to end up in a pile of trash like my mom.

Alright. Calm down.

Take a breath.

Grab your things and let's go. We'll figure something out.

We'll steal a baby from here or we'll tell Tuti.

She'll fix it.

Not a word to anyone.

Alright.

My lips... are sealed.

Mom, are you alright? I'm coming in.

I'm coming.

Rooster should be here with you.

He's always been your support system and you need him.

No, Felipe.

Rooster...

he chose his path, and it's got nothing to do with me.

It's not fair that that bitch came between you

and all because of Hector.

Please stop blaming him.

If it weren't for him, you and your father would be in prison.

He's been nothing but supportive.

He really did a number on you.

Don't say that. Please.

Hector's a much better man than your father.

Heck...

I'm gonna call him tomorrow. I have a proposal for him.

Something that'll help all breast cancer patients.

We need to support the women going through this.

There's nothing here of any interest to you.

I disagree.

There's something suspicious around here.

Does Lucas know about this?

I hate when people snoop around.

And I hate being lied to. What's going on?

We're not doing anything illegal.

-Really? -Really.

Is it coke? Methamphetamines?

Whether it's legal or illegal, it's not your problem.

I...

Stay here. Don't move.

Who is it?

Stay here.

Please.

What's up?

What do you mean?

I'm turning in the profits to the boss.

No, he's not here right now. Come back later.

Alright. Great.

----.

So? What are you up to?

I... I don't...

let's talk outside.

No, tell me now.

Outside.

It's better that way. Good.

Recent searches...

Acasio Martinez.

You know where Teca is.

THE ACERO DYNASTY

For more infomation >> Señora Acero 5 | Capítulo 30 | Telemundo - Duration: 13:10.

-------------------------------------------

La Sultana | Capítulo 22 | Telemundo - Duration: 15:53.

I'll tell you everything.

I will tell you everything!

Don't leave!

How did she get in there without you knowing?

Apparently, he liked her and bring Mother Sultan back.

I don't want you to forget her.

a secret so dark that it'll destroy her

I must speak to a woman.

Tell us what you know, I'll protect you.

Safiye Sultan won't touch a hair on your head,

Make way for Mother Sultan.

Sultana...

may Allah bring you happiness

now that you're married.

But your mother overshadows you.

Anyone would think she's the one getting married.

Cennet Kalfa, come with me.

I need to tell you something.

Why?

Did you get yourself a husband too?

-Or are you trying to set me up? -No.

There's someone you need to see. Someone you used to know.

sem...

I don't like this.

I'm going back.

Don't you want to see the person that burned your face?

The person that disfigured you?

My face?

What kind of evil game are you playing?

This isn't a game.

I assure you that.

Was it you, Kumru?

Yes, Cennet Kalfa.

I did it.

Your Majesty, Mother Sultan arrived at the palace.

I thought you'd like to know.

I sprinkled poison on your pillow.

We just tried to stop Halime Sultan.

You were only a victim, Cennet.

Shut up!

Why are you saying this now?

Go back to the hole

where you've been hiding all these years.

Listen to her.

This makes no sense.

I always knew it was you!

And did you know Safiye Sultan ordered me to do it?

You're lying, you're lying.

Stop it.

Let her go.

Let her go, I said.

You've been serving your enemy for years.

Guards!

Come here!

They're frauds.

Mother.

I can't even begin to thank you

for forgiving me and letting me come to the palace.

I didn't forgive you.

You're here for the wedding.

And because Kosem asked me.

I've written you so many letters

explaining why I did what I did.

What did you expect me to do as a mother sultan?

They wanted Mustafa to ascend the throne.

No one gives orders on my behalf.

No one's allowed.

If my brother happens to ascend the throne,

should I become a murderer, my brother's murderer?

Can you answer me, Mother?

He's a child. He's innocent.

If he had died because of me,

I'd be as cruel as my father.

Is that what you want, Mother?

You want me to be like him?

I'd never want such a thing.

I'm sorry.

I was scared. I made a mistake.

I'm sorry, Ahmed.

It won't happen again.

Attention!

His Majesty Sultan Ahmed Khan.

Your Majesty.

Fahriye Sultan...

may this day...

bring you peace.

I wish you a happy marriage.

So be it, Sultan. I hope so.

I hope I'll find peace.

She left you alone again.

What's the point of giving orders?

We haven't seen her.

Katerina.

I don't know what you did, but the sultan likes you.

He demands your presence. Get ready, come on.

And -Zulfikar Aga. up. -What are you doing here?

I need to see the sultan.

The sultan, uh... He's busy right now.

You'll have to come back later.

Wait, wait.

What's wrong with her?

She must be crazy.

No.

Our Sultan is... with Kosem right now.

Kosem?

He's with Kosem? But how?

He asked me to bring Katerina.

He himself told me to do it.

Bulbul Aga, I understand.

But you heard me.

Kosem walked into the room without permission.

I couldn't do anything.

Okay, I understand. But the sultan himself...

Enough, Bulbul Aga.

I won't say it again.

Get out of here.

Come on.

You've heard him. Move.

This isn't a love marriage.

This is an agreement.

And like any other agreement, it has conditions.

I understand.

We're married, but you can't sleep in my bed.

You can't touch me if I don't allow it.

I'll stay out of your business,

and you'll stay out of mine.

You know my heart belongs to someone else.

Why do you assume I want to sleep with you?

This is just a political alliance.

That's all.

Who knows, Sultana?

Maybe my heart belongs to someone else as well.

Have you considered that?

His Majesty Sultan Ahmed Khan.

How is she?

The midwives joined her, Sultan.

We're waiting for news.

Breathe deep.

Push out, come on.

The moment we've all been waiting for

has finally come.

Congratulations, Your Majesty.

Thanks for this blessing, Allah.

Such a big blessing.

Your name is Osman. Your name is Osman.

Your name is Osman.

That's your name.

Your name is Osman.

The prince was born.

We're going to the palace.

What are you doing here?

Where's the sultana?

I don't know, sir.

She told me to stay here and left.

Sultana.

May Allah help us.

Don't be afraid. It's over.

The nightmare has come to an end.

No one will tear us apart.

Let's go.

Wait. Where are we going?

Somewhere no one can find us.

Let our friends and enemies know.

We have a new prince.

His Majesty Prince Osman.

You want to destroy Safiye Sultan, right?

My mother's ring.

The one who infected

Sultan Ahmed and Prince Mustafa

with smallpox

was Fahriye Sultan.

That's her dark secret.

For more infomation >> La Sultana | Capítulo 22 | Telemundo - Duration: 15:53.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Babies Stuck In Crazy Things - Funny Baby Reaction - Duration: 3:34.

Thank you for watching the channel subscribed support memorial

For more infomation >> Funny Babies Stuck In Crazy Things - Funny Baby Reaction - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

ক্যামেরায় ধরা না পড়লে বিশ্বাস করতেন না এগুলো Top 6 Ghosts Caught On Camera DORSHOK_tv EP3 - Duration: 6:31.

Top 6 Ghosts Caught On Camera DORSHOK_tv EP3

For more infomation >> ক্যামেরায় ধরা না পড়লে বিশ্বাস করতেন না এগুলো Top 6 Ghosts Caught On Camera DORSHOK_tv EP3 - Duration: 6:31.

-------------------------------------------

Bartolomé Esteban Murillo Famous Paintings - Duration: 4:59.

Today The Search Engine Google is Celebrating 400 years of Murillo with latest Google Doodle

in the few countries.

One of the most popular artists of his time, Bartolome Esteban Murillo was a Spanish baroque

painter, best known for his religious works.

Bartolomé Esteban Murillo was a Spanish Baroque painter.

Although he is best known for his religious works, Murillo also produced a considerable

number of paintings of contemporary women and children.

Rarely has an artist ridden the rollercoaster of popular taste as wildly as 17th century

Spanish master Bartolomé Esteban Murillo.

Bartolomé Esteban Murillo painted historical and religious scenes, portraits, and still

lifes in oil and fresco during the golden era of Spanish art.

Known for his dramatic lighting, radiant color palette, and versatility, Murillo brought

to life a wide range of subjects, from the grandeur of his Immaculate Conception to the

casual grace of Two Women at a Window.

These lively, realist portraits of flower girls, street urchins, and beggars constitute

an extensive and appealing record of the everyday life of his times.

Murillo was born to Gaspar Esteban and María Pérez.

He may have been born in Seville or in Pilas, a smaller Andalusian town.

It is clear that he was baptized in Seville in 1618, the youngest son in a family of fourteen.

His father was a barber and surgeon.

After his parents died in 1627 and 1628, he became a ward of his sister's husband, Juan

Agustín Lagares.

Murillo seldom used his father's surname, and instead took his surname from his maternal

grandmother, Elvira Murillo.

Although his exact birthdate is unknown, he was baptized on New Year's Day 1618 in Seville's

Church of St. Mary Magdalen and lived in Seville most of his life.

Studying with the accomplished painter Juan del Castillo, a relative on his mother's

side of the family, Murillo would eventually surpass his master and be considered the head

of what became known as the "Sevillian School" of the Baroque era.

Renowned for his Independent spirit, Murillo cultivated his own style of painting, incorporating

Flemish and Venetian influences and evolving throughout his career.

During two extended trips to Madrid, he was introduced to Diego Velázquez and exposed

to works by Venetian and Flemish masters, which deeply influenced his own work.

In turn, Murillo's paintings would go on to influence such future masters as Thomas

Gainsborough and Jean-Baptiste Greuze.

Murillo began his art studies in Seville under Juan del Castillo, who was a relative of his

mother (Murillo's uncle, Antonio Pérez, was also a painter).

His first works were influenced by Zurbarán, Jusepe de Ribera and Alonzo Cano, and he shared

their strongly realist approach.

The great commercial importance of Seville at the time ensured that he was subject to

artistic influences from other regions.

He became familiar with Flemish painting and the "Treatise on Sacred Images" of Molanus

(Ian van der Meulen or Molano).

As his painting developed, his more important works evolved towards the polished style that

suited the bourgeois and aristocratic tastes of the time, demonstrated especially in his

Roman Catholic religious works.

Murillo had many pupils and followers.

The prolific imitation of his paintings ensured his reputation in Spain and fame throughout

Europe, and prior to the 19th century his work was more widely known than that of any

other Spanish artist.

Artists influenced by his style included Gainsborough and Greuze.

Also completed c. 1645 was the first of Murillo's many paintings of children, The Young Beggar

(Musée du Louvre), in which the influence of Velázquez is apparent.Following the completion

of a pair of pictures for the Seville Cathedral, he began to specialize in the themes that

brought him his greatest successes: the Virgin and Child and the Immaculate Conception.

In honor of his 400th anniversary, a series of major exhibitions celebrating Murillo's

work is opening at Seville's Museum of Fine Arts, bringing home the artist's work from

renowned collections all over the world.

Guided tours, concerts, and other cultural activities combine to make this the "Year

of Murillo.

Happy Anniversary, Bartolomé Esteban Murillo

For more infomation >> Bartolomé Esteban Murillo Famous Paintings - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

en - Duration: 6:16.

Korea literary tiger support rate 50% 48.8% of the collapse! Conservative parties began to restore support. (Translated by google.com)

According to the Korea poll, the support rate of Moon Jae-In regime in the last week of November dropped by 3.2% to 48.8%

It fell below 50% for the first time since the administration began.

It does not support it, reaching 45.8%, and this is too stiff to support and support the highest figures ever.

According to the survey of this research company, 16.5% was lowered from 65.3% recorded at the inter-Korean summit talk 9 weeks ago.

By region, it lost great support in Jeolla Province in the southwestern part of South Korea, which is a major support base.

By age, the decline of people over 60s is intense, and by occupation the support from housewives is largely lost.

While the stalemate of the inter-Korean relationship continues, it seems to be a big cause that the improvement of economy and employment is not seen as usual.

It has been incorporated in many intermediary supporters in the inter-Korean relationship so far, it is also analyzed that it is departing.

Both the ruling party and the support rate to the Democratic Party also fell further by internal conflict and recorded 37.6%.

On the other hand, in the conservative first-opposition free Korean party rose by 3.3% to 26.2%, exceeding 25% for the first time in 2 years.

Article Source: http://bit.ly/2BE1Roo http://bit.ly/2BFjILB http://bit.ly/2BEfjZd

Korean reaction

Kim Jong-un (Kim Jong-un) fan club picks up a placard at the Gwanghwamun and recruits members, even if the private labor force occupies a public agency and makes an illegal struggle all the eyes closed.

Only the role of the spokesman of North Korea Kim Rong-Gwan. Even though our economy is just broken.

Do you understand that economists need at least 1800 trillion in investment needed to improve the infrastructure of North Korea?

It was 41% at the time of winning. In the second year, President Tajima Tiger is the first time to exceed 50%.

It is really a shame that people do not know that President Tajima Tiger acts enthusiastically for the people. The mind will surely make sense.

It is a response that I regret very much in my neighborhood.

We have to fall further. I can not let the future Korean economy and the future any longer.

People in the Republic of Korea are hard to live by income-led growth, the poor have fallen into absence due to bipolarization and the economy has lost vitality.

Did you say to the Czech republic a nuclear power plant saying to shut down the nuclear power plant? Is this a story? That's why I can not believe the government.

It is the figure of the government that operates with words alone without ability.

Is there a citizen who is arrogantly maddening without keeping pace with the United States in denuclearization issues but is not insecure?

The opposition parties reflect on the past and reflect on the fact that the government ruling party is not yet in a normal state of mind.

I can not get back to moment what you have rotten in 9 years. I believe it without waiting a long time and wait.

If you fill corn beard for 3 years, will it become a tail of Itachi?

Why is the rotten standard 9 years? I think that it is from ancient days?

The degree is over. The income decreased, but the medical insurance premiums went up. I want to make a really dirty bad mouth president.

Just as long as a new party that was made right is coming out. Before the country perished.

Comment Quoted from: http://bit.ly/2BD4vdO

The idea of ​​Japanese editors

It is such a situation that it is now impossible to produce conspicuous results in inter-Korean relations or economic employment.

Nevertheless, the North-South railway business began to move forward, but the economy of the future is still a waste land, and it is surprising that there is support as much as this.

Recent news reports reported that business sentiment in the manufacturing industry improved in October due to the recovery of the shipbuilding industry.

However, if you look closely it happens that delivery and orders are concentrated,

Especially mid-level shipbuilding companies are in a miserable situation as employment reductions are progressing.

Although it was a big fuss in the headline, the fact was miserable,

Petrochemicals that have been the driving force for the past have worsened business sentiment due to a decline in crude oil prices, and semiconductors are getting worse due to poor smartphones.

Both are affected by the external environment,

However, the government does not support anything but rather the state that the government relies on.

Shipbuilding is also an unhealthy situation that the government is trying to support and support by ordering large quantities to save shipping and shipbuilding as we reported the other day.

It can be nodded that Japan will sue the WTO. But without government support now, Korea's tilt manufacturing industry can not survive.

Speaking of President Taekwa Tiger, the economic reform has not progressed and it is scattered around.

It is as bad as myself behaving as if he can not go around and he looks like a bad power.

Sometimes President Taekwa Tiger shows such a figure, but it seems that it is as if it is a dictator not to reflect oneself.

Words might be too but would superimposed on the appearance of occasional gold Seion and Xi Jinping.

I am paying attention to how much a 10% hike in the next year's wage hits the Korean economy.

Therefore, I think that one referee against the Tsutomu Tiger government will be clearly given.

Thank you for your viewing.

If you do not mind, please evaluate the movie.

Either good evaluation, bad evaluation, it does not matter.

Also, if you do not mind registering to the channel thank you.

For more infomation >> en - Duration: 6:16.

-------------------------------------------

Adobe Summit 2019. Promo Codes - Duration: 7:29.

in this video I want to remind you about Adobe Summit 2019 that will be held in

the end of March in Las Vegas and if you still hesitate whether to go there or

not I advise you to make a decision as soon as possible since up to December 15

you have an option for early bird price which is 1.5 thousand dollars and you

can additionally save $200 if you qualify for one of these groups

government educational nonprofit organizations and in the end of this

video I will share with you another promo code that you can use to save $200

if you are not qualify for either of these groups so if you register before

December 15 or before the December 16th then your price will be one point three

thousand dollars for this great event and now I wanted to share with you my

personal preferences as to which sessions I would love to attend

I have filtered all the sessions by adobe analytics product and let's have a look

what we have in the list about 40 different sessions session about adobe analytics

and audience manager if you have only one of these solutions but you

have a plan to buy another one or if you have both solutions but your audience

manager implementation hasn't been upgraded to the latest server-side

forwarding I really advise you to go to these session because you will get to

know not only about how these solutions exchange the data but also how you can

do the analysis of audience manager segments in adobe analytics how this

works how you can manage the data then same for analytics and target I

presume if you have both solutions right now you already have a4t or

analytics for target integration if you have only one of the solutions but

consider another one next year then again go to these sessions because there

you will get to know how to leverage analytics data in target how to do more

complicated analysis of target results in analytics again how the data is

exchanged between these two solutions should be very helpful

then this session looks pretty much the same then data analysis in analysis

workspace this is basically what I shared with you a lot and if you want to

practice more go there this is a pre-conference training should be very

helpful then if you are interested in data science and you have experience

with R it may be interesting for you to go to this session and get know many

tips and tricks how to pull the data from web analytics and do the analysis

in R analytics rockstars this is one of the sessions which is I always attend

it's a really good session to get a lot of tips and tricks from real

practitioners and this is really one of the most favourite sessions every summit

if you like Excel Microsoft Excel and you haven't heard about report builder

which is an extension for Microsoft Excel or you have little experience and

knowledge with that extension plugin this session will help you to get some

skills with report builder so if you are developer or you are an architect it

makes sense to go to this session about the best API news because the new API

version is going to be explained and if this is something that you want to

either just better understand for your architecture designs or you want

practically develop something to retrieve the data from analytics this is

really helpful to go to this lab session and get real practical skills and

knowledge how to switch to adobe analytics so again if you are considering a

transition from your existing current web analytics solution to adobe analytics

next year I think this makes sense to listen to the speaker to their experiences and

also ask your specific questions so that the transition will be as smooth as

possible analytics and power bi as you know there is an integration between

these two solutions already and if you want to get a bit more practice with

power bi since this is a lab session it makes sense to go there and practice

moving beyond lost touch so attribution is always interesting and I think that

since again this is a lab session it makes sense to go there and get some

practical skills you will be provided with a demo environment where you can

access attribution IQ capability within analysis

workspace this is probably specially interesting for those who have access to

the adobe analytics but the license is not the one that enables your access to

attribution IQ and by going to do lab you will know how this works and maybe

afterwards decide to extend your license machine learning and everything which is

around artificial intelligence is always interesting so probably this is also an

interesting session to get to know what exactly can be achieved with

artificial intelligence finally experience the future of adobe analytics

if you want to know what will be probably in the next releases this is

something that you want to go to so now about the promo code that I promised to

share with you the promo code is in the comments under this video you can apply

it during the registration and you will save $200 thank you for watching and see

you on Summit bye

For more infomation >> Adobe Summit 2019. Promo Codes - Duration: 7:29.

-------------------------------------------

دليل الهبيد فى نكح العبيط 2 | احمد حسن يصور ليلة الدخلة 🔞 احلى اغنية بالبوكسر 😂😂 - Duration: 10:02.

For more infomation >> دليل الهبيد فى نكح العبيط 2 | احمد حسن يصور ليلة الدخلة 🔞 احلى اغنية بالبوكسر 😂😂 - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

Nketiah & Ramsey start, Elneny centre-back: Predicted Arsenal XI v FC Vorskla - Duration: 3:11.

 Eddie Nketiah looks set to be handed his full Arsenal debut as Unai Emery rings the changes for tonight's Europa League clash in Ukraine

 The Gunners take on FC Vorskla in Kiev knowing victory will guarantee their passage through to the knockout stages as group winners

 But with Sunday's north London derby in mind, Emery has opted to leave most of his big hitters back in London to prepare for the crucial clash against Spurs

 The likes of Alexandre Lacazette, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Mesut Ozil, Lucas Torreira, Granit Xhaka and Hector Bellerin have all stayed in England - as have Sokratis, Shkodran Mustafi and Sead Kolasinac

 Emery has taken Petr Cech, Stephan Lichtsteiner, Aaron Ramsey, Rob Holding, Mohamed Elneny and Matteo Guendouzi with him, but other than that the travelling squad is incredibly young and includes seven players who have yet to make their senior debut

Arsenal travelling squad for Europa League clash vs FC Vorskla revealed View gallery  Charlie Gilmour, Eddie Nketiah, Tyreece John-Jules, Zech Medley, Emile Smith-Rowe, Joe Willock, Jordi Osei-Tutu, Bukayo Saka and Dominic Thompson were all on the plane which left from Luton airport heading for Kiev on Wednesday afternoon, with only Nketiah and Smith-Rowe having featured for the senior side before

 Arsenal's head coach is expected to start with Cech as skipper, with a back four in front of him which could see Lichtsteiner and Carl Jenkinson line-up as full-backs and Holding partner Elneny in central defence

 Matteo Guendouzi and Ainsley Maitland-Niles may then play as the midfield pair in front of the back four, with Aaron Ramsey operating in a more advanced role supporting the front three

 Despite playing 90 minutes against Bourenmouth at the weekend, Henrikh Mkhitaryan is expected to start again on Thursday night, with Emile Smith Rowe and Nketiah completing the attack

 Predicted Arsenal XI vs Vorskla: Cech, Lichtsteiner, Holding, Elneny, Jenkinson, Guendouzi, Maitland-Niles, Ramsey, Mkhitaryan, Smith Rowe, Nketiah

 Keep up to date with the latest news, features and exclusives from football.london via the free football

london app for iPhone and Android.  Available to download from the App Store and Google Play

For more infomation >> Nketiah & Ramsey start, Elneny centre-back: Predicted Arsenal XI v FC Vorskla - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Traditional Japanese Hotel | Visiting my In-Laws | Japan Vlog 46 - Duration: 12:34.

So this video will be about Japanese Traditional Hotel

here in Japan

They actually call it Ryokan

And I also put some videos in how we drove there

There was a beautiful Service Station (I mean the Landscape surrounding the station)

Before Niigata

Called Kanetsu

I think if you have the chance to drive in Japan

You should definitely stop there.

If you go to Niigata.

It is really beautiful.

We arrived around sunset.

It was really good.

Enjoy the video.

This is our room

As you can see, there are no legs to the chair.

There is a heater here.

We have a TV and a safe.

And here are the futons.

Here are some pillows.

I don't know if you can hear this?

There are little Popcorn or something like this inside.

A little bit hard. Not stones but something in this direction.

There is the air conditioning.

Here is the toilet.

Here we have the little toilet slippers.

This toilet should open automatically.

No

As you can see here, the usual area to wash your hands is not here.

This is a laundry stand.

This is the genkan (entrance)

Here you can put your shoes.

We left our outdoor shoes downstairs at the (main) entrance / reception.

Here is the bath.

A small bath.

You sit here, you cannot strech.

Here you wash yourself.

There is a little stool.

What we have here?

Hot water for tea.

There is nothing.

Just cleaning stuff from the hotel.

We have a refrigerator.

Here are glasses.

Here is the escape map.

This is half open (duvet cover).

Here is the Yukata and a winter jacket.

A large towel for the Onsen.

This is the original towel for the Onsen.

This one (yellow) is for drying. This is only recently, maybe since 6 years (that they have a bigger towel).

Here is the belt for the Yukata.

Here is also a tooth brush.

I love this Almond.

This beautiful box contains tea.

Tea cups, tea

Here are some Japanese sweets.

It has the taste of roasted Caramel and black (or brown) beens.

We are having dinner with my In-Laws and my brother in law and my sister in law.

We are eating Sushi and Nabe.

Usually you bath in the Onsen in the Ryokan (Echigo Yuzawa) but they are cleaning it today.

So we could not go for Onsen.

We used our little bath.

We woke up and the first snow was there.

We drove to Nagaoka, to visit my nephew.

He is enrolled in the University in Nagaoka.

The next day is Saturday.

The sun was shining.

Really beautiful Niigata.

This is the rest of the Ryokan.

My Yukata.

I am wearing the Yukata.

This is the toilet out in the Corridor.

This is the Onsen (entrance)

The red (entrance) is for the girls.

Again, you have to take your slippers off when you step in.

In this area you can wash, brush your teeth and change your cloths.

This area is after you took a bath and you can dry your hair and do your beauty routine.

My husbands family has rice fields.

Every year we get 20 kg of new rice from Niigata.

My mother in law always gives us vegetables.

This time potatoes, leek and reddish.

So, that's it for today.

I hope I see you next week Thursday.

I hope you enjoyed the video.

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel.

If you want to be notified when I upload.

There is a little bell beside, you just click on this and whenever I upload a new video you will be immediately notified.

Ok, I see you next Thursday, bye.

For more infomation >> Traditional Japanese Hotel | Visiting my In-Laws | Japan Vlog 46 - Duration: 12:34.

-------------------------------------------

Vajan Badhane Ka Tarika | Best Way To Gain Weight Fast | What to Eat to Gain Weight | Wazan Barhanay - Duration: 3:37.

weight gain

wazan barhana

For more infomation >> Vajan Badhane Ka Tarika | Best Way To Gain Weight Fast | What to Eat to Gain Weight | Wazan Barhanay - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Dishoom - The Game (by ErosnowGame) - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 5:23.

Dishoom - The Game (by ErosnowGame) - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ

For more infomation >> Dishoom - The Game (by ErosnowGame) - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

Anak-anak Nyobain Snack dari Korea | Jjajangmyeon - Hadiah Giveaway dari channel JuwonFilmSchool - Duration: 7:58.

hi guys

welcome back

to our channel Felice and Vano

now we want to unboxing

giveaway prize from Korea

ok, this is written from Korea

guess from who

this prize is from JuwonFilmSchool

thank you Juwon

thank you Juwon

let's open it guys

ok, let's open it

watch out

be careful sister

watch out little brother

Wow

wow

there is noodle guys

this is the noodle guys

how many noodles? let's count

one two

three four

five six

oh, there are six noodles

seven, the noodles are six little brother

eight

there are snacks too guys

nine

ten, yeay there are ten

guys

wow, there are so many guys

come on let's choose

this is samyang cheese guys

there is a picture of the cheese

we get two pieces guys

and, we get two again

this is original samyang guys

this is jjajangmyeon guys

we get two pieces

this is another snack

looks like delicious

we get two pieces again guys

which one do you want to eat, little brother?

which one? this one

this one? ok

let's open it guys

wow

what is it guys?

what is this?

what is this for?

this is flour

it's for pancake mix guys

it's for pancake mix guys

sweet korean pancake mix

now, which one do you want?

let's open it

take it out

here it is mom

let's cut it

it's filled with chocolate

chocolate, guys

it's chocolate guys, yummy

now, i want to try this one

it is filled with custard guys

here it is guys

it is soft guys

now i want to eat it

it's like sponge cake guys

it is very soft guys

if we eat it, it's turn into crumbs

the custard is delicious

chopsticks for eating noodle

is this pororo?

where is pororo?

there it is, it's for Vano

there is a picture of pororo

there is pororo's picture

i want this pororo

let's open it, i can't do it

please open it mom

this is the jjajangmyeon guys

jjajangmyeon

how does it taste?

delicious

it's yummy, isn't it?

thank you Juwon

thank you Juwon

thank you Juwon

don't forget to subscribe JuwonFilmSchool, guys

because they have

tips about making videos

it's suitable for beginner youtuber

and for those

who want to improve their skill about making videos

you can watch their videos

thanks again Juwon

good luck always

bye bye

For more infomation >> Anak-anak Nyobain Snack dari Korea | Jjajangmyeon - Hadiah Giveaway dari channel JuwonFilmSchool - Duration: 7:58.

-------------------------------------------

FiXies Greatest Hits Ful Album - Best Songs Of FiXies - FiXies Top Pop - Duration: 1:15:28.

Hello friends ! If you like this channel music please like & share, subscribe channel. Thanks you very much !!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét