Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily Nov 26 2018

The Maple Leaf Learning Playhouse

Hey guys, let's make the in the fall picture book, okay? Yeah! Well, first we

need to separate these two papers, okay? And we're gonna fold them along the

dotted line like this, okay? Make sure you do a nice job and fold it nicely okay?

There's one and fold this one like this.

Great! Now, grab your glue and we're going to glue them together, okay? Make sure you

put on lots of glue.

There's one and do the same with the other one okay? Great!

Now, let's fold it on the other line, okay? Fold this one like this. The title page

should be on the outside, okay? Like that and fold this one like this. Page

two should be on the outside like this, okay? And slip them together. Page one

page two, like this. Now, grab a stapler and staple them together. Great! Now, we

have our cutout sheet. You have a chestnut, scarecrow, pumpkin, leaf, acorn,

and an apple. Hey, let's give those some color. That's better. Now, grab your

scissors and let's cut them all out, okay?

There's quite a lot of cutting. Great! And let's add some more color.

Wonderful! So in the fall we can see an acorn.

So let's glue on the acorn, okay?

In the fall, we can see a chestnut in the fall. We can see a leaf in the fall. We

can see a scarecrow in the fall. We can see a pumpkin. Yeah!

In the fall, we can see an apple. I love apples. How about you? Great! And we're all

done. Hey, I know a fun song about vegetables.

Let's sing, okay?

For more infomation >> Fall Picture Book for Kids | Maple Leaf Learning Playhouse - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Soccer Song | The Supremes Cartoons | KidsTV Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 2:29.

Soccer Song

For more infomation >> Soccer Song | The Supremes Cartoons | KidsTV Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Baby Reaction to Everything - Cute Baby Video - Duration: 3:30.

Thanks for watching, subscribe to updates to the latest videos

For more infomation >> Funny Baby Reaction to Everything - Cute Baby Video - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Maestro Isaignani Ilayaraaja family photos - Duration: 2:28.

Maestro Isaignani Ilayaraaja family photos

For more infomation >> Maestro Isaignani Ilayaraaja family photos - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Guns of Boom Hack 2018 - Guns of Boom Cheats - Free Guns of Boom Gunbucks & Gold (iOS/Android) - Duration: 4:28.

Guns of Boom Hack 2018 - Guns of Boom Cheats - Free Guns of Boom Gunbucks & Gold (iOS/Android)

For more infomation >> Guns of Boom Hack 2018 - Guns of Boom Cheats - Free Guns of Boom Gunbucks & Gold (iOS/Android) - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Nhận định bóng đá 27/11/2018: Burnley vs Newcastle - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> Nhận định bóng đá 27/11/2018: Burnley vs Newcastle - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Winter Vegetables and fruits growth after transplant at Home Rooftop Garden - Duration: 2:31.

All my gardening friends welcome to Veggies Home Kitchen Garden.

Today's video about Winter Vegetables and fruits at home.

After transplant what about the progress and growth of home winter vegetables.

In this video about tour of my rooftop garden

Which I can share with my gardening friends about the updates of all vegetables.

Let's starts now.

Here my gardening friends Strawberry Plants in this containers.

This is Gladiolus Bulbs.

Last week I grow Gladiolus Bulbs.

All two bulbs have new leaves comes out.

This is Daffodil bulbs in a container.

Here Cherry Tomatoes.

Start's flowers tomatoes.

Here Black Cherry Tomatoes.

Some on small pots too.

Red Cherry tomatoes.

In this pot Yellow Cherry Tomatoes

Lettuce after transplant in round pot.

Here Garlic green new garlic leaves from cloves.

Here Red Round Radishes.

Someone is healthy plants and some one small.

Again Lettuce in another round terracotta pot.

Lettuce also in small pots.

Here Mint in round container.

Mint in another container too.

Finally Lemon plants.

Now-a-days yellow juicy lemons start ripening.

Someone is greens.

Hope my gardening friends like this video.

Kindly like and subscribe my channel to keep in touch next coming videos.

Bye Asim Nawaz from Veggies Home Kitchen Garden.

For more infomation >> Winter Vegetables and fruits growth after transplant at Home Rooftop Garden - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

안재욱 최현주 열애 소식에 환호가 쏟아지는 이유 - Duration: 20:27.

For more infomation >> 안재욱 최현주 열애 소식에 환호가 쏟아지는 이유 - Duration: 20:27.

-------------------------------------------

[INDO/ENG SUB] 180613 SHINee at Weekly Idol E359 - Duration: 1:06:30.

(Welcome to Weekly Idol)

Whether it's here...

Or there...

In the end... Weekly Idol!

Hello! We're shiny SHINee.

This is our 10-year anniversary,

so a lot of shows are asking us to do our first greeting.

Weekly Idol has also requested that from us.

Hello, I'm the leader.

I'm tofu On Leader. I'm Onew!

Hello, I'm the one with burning charisma. I'm Min Ho.

(Embarrassed)

Hello, I can unlock anything. I'm Key.

Hello, I'm the energetic one. I'm Tae Min.

(LOL)

(Their first greeting is always embarrassing)

We're SHINee and today

we opened up the show and made it bling-bling.

There's also something else we have to do.

It's Weekly Idol Starting SHINee News!

(Weekly Idol Starting News)

This is our first report.

It's SHINee's 10th anniversary since we debuted

and we made our comeback with "Good Evening" on May 28.

People have been loving the song ever since the performances aired.

"SHINee gives me the chills." "Amazing stage presence."

"SHINee is so reliable." "Impressive, SHINee."

"SHINee is so refreshing."

We'd like to thank you for all your words of encouragement.

Thank you.

Our second report...

You have to do better than him.

Do a good job. Do it again.

Our second report...

(Sigh... I want to nail this)

We've finished promoting "Good Evening" after...

(Dialect comes out from the pressure...)

(Isn't Tae Min from Seoul?)

Why are you speaking in dialect?

(Is he really from Seoul?)

Alright, alright. Just read it.

Tae Min, just read it.

Just read it.

Ready... Start.

Our second report.

We've finished promoting "Good Evening" after 2 weeks

and we'll be promoting our second title track "I Want You."

It'll show a different side of us compared to "Good Evening."

And we'll perform that song

on Weekly Idol for the first time.

Just wait a bit longer.

This has been Weekly Idol Starting SHINee News!

This concludes our reports. Thank you.

Isn't this the birthday song?

What's going on?

We got SHINee cake for their 10-year anniversary.

(Truly surprised)

(We made a special order for this cake)

♪ Happy birthday to SHINee ♪

(So excited)

Make a wish, make a wish.

(Min Ho looks sweet as he makes a wish)

Congratulations on your 10-year anniversary. Blow them out.

1, 2, 3.

(Blow)

- Congratulations! - Thank you!

Congratulations.

We were a bit late from getting the cake.

This is SHINee's day.

And the day of our shoot was suddenly changed.

So our Director Yoo Se Yoon ran away.

We'll go get him later.

Se Yoon really likes SHINee.

You know him, Tae Min.

Yes, I do.

He isn't with us today.

He's sorry he couldn't make it and he wants to congratulate you guys.

I was shocked to hear that this is your 10th anniversary.

I feel like the time just flew by.

It's not so much about the struggles and the happy moments...

But now that I look back,

when people congratulate us, I'm like, "Has it been 10 years already?"

That's how it feels like.

Another 10 years will fly by.

- Very fast. - That's what they say.

Tae Min.

It seems like yesterday you had that bowl cut.

I brought that look back from 10 years ago.

You're right. It is kind of a bowl cut.

- Underneath. - Right.

(They remember clearly)

When are we cutting this?

Just hold on.

Just wait.

Don't think of cutting the cake.

They're saying nice things about us.

For Tae Min it's like...

He's done his part.

As soon as he finished talking he asked about cutting the cake.

Tae Min has changed.

Min Ho.

Time really flew by for me too.

We always called ourselves shiny SHINee when we debuted.

I still think we shine which makes me so happy.

And I'm so thankful for our fans that encourage us and cheer for us.

I want to continue to do well while promoting.

Tae Min.

Why do you keep whispering?

Come on, man!

- He was telling me how moved he was. - He did not.

I heard a bit of it.

"Isn't he going on a bit too long?"

He didn't say that.

Actually...

(Tae Min tells Min Ho)

This part isn't all shaved.

Why would you mention shaving?

I was saying something touching! Why are you talking about shaving?

Can I tell you this then? You didn't get all the hair here.

(They throw each other under the bus...)

Are you going to keep being like this?

What is this? Let's move on.

We've been out since morning.

It grows back at night if I shave in the morning.

Of course.

Now everyone that watches this is going to be looking at my facial hair!

It's not like I can shave now.

You have to get your makeup done again if you shave.

Should I shave you with this?

(Huh?)

(Tae Min just blurted it out)

What's wrong with you today?

He said he'd shave you with the cake knife.

Lastly, Key.

Can I even say something?

You can.

I've said thank you

on other shows many times.

Now I think we did a good job...

(Cracks up)

Why are you laughing?

Don't worry about me.

How could we not?

- Key has a hot temper. - I heard you laughing.

Can you blur his face out when I talk?

How can we not notice you laughing?

So... If we're going to be in this business,

it's good that we debuted early.

I plan on working harder.

- Alright. - Let's cut the cake.

(Please show my face again)

Let's cut the cake.

These are the names of your songs you put out over 10 years.

It's such a shame to cut this.

Congratulations on your 10-year anniversary, SHINee!

Congratulations!

Earlier, you did your first greeting from 10 years ago.

This show has changed.

So please show us a new greeting.

All of a sudden?

Since it's your 10th year.

You ate the cake we got for you guys.

This is for the cake.

Gosh, now I really regret eating some.

That's what we do.

What kind of greeting should we do?

SHINee is 10 years old now.

Show us 10-year-old versions.

Make it cute, Onew.

Hello, I'm Onew and I'm 10 years old.

Nice.

You're killing the ladies.

Even I feel like melting.

I'm actually 30.

30 years old. Isn't that nice?

- Can we stop here? - No.

Key.

Let's hear from Key. Try to sound lovely.

Hold on.

(Rolling his eyes)

- What was that? - His eyes disappeared.

All I saw were his whites.

I just took a deep breath.

I've never seen a deep breath where someone's eyes disappear.

Oh, boy...

Start.

I'm a lovely 10-year-old. I can unlock anything. I'm Key.

You did it!

Success.

That was hard.

Let's hear from Min Ho. Try to be adorable.

I have to do this fast.

Here I go.

Hello, I'm the adorable 10-year-old Minho.

You did it.

You're all so shameless.

Why? It's our 10th anniversary.

They asked us to do this! Of course I should do it!

The staff requested this.

Just go for it! You just do it!

Hold on. This isn't fair. He's not allowed to do a cool greeting.

Why not?

Hold on. Why does Tae Min get to do a cool greeting?

(Well... Please back away for now)

One of the writers is a Tae Min fan.

Alright.

No, Tae Min has to do a cute, adorable and lovely version.

Okay, alright.

- Here we go. - It can't just be me.

(Argh!)

- A cute version. - Start.

I'm the cute, adorable and lovely...

10-year-old Tae Min.

(He flashes a heart)

What was this? You just flashed a heart.

(The awkward heart)

The youngster's heart.

Hello, I'm Onew and I'm 10 years old.

I'm a lovely 10-year-old. I can unlock anything. I'm Key.

Hello, I'm the adorable 10-year-old Minho.

I'm the cute, adorable and lovely 10-year-old Tae Min.

You guys said that you'd try hard at everything you do.

That's why we prepared something.

- But I wonder if you can do this. - We can.

- Can you? - Of course.

Can you do this? Key, can you do this?

Let me see what it is first.

No, you can't do that.

Are you going to do it no matter what?

- It'll be easier for you. - It will.

So I'll have to do it no matter what.

You'll have to do it anyway.

Since we have to do this anyway,

we'll definitely do it.

Okay!

Then show us the clip we prepared!

Starting with that.

(Aaaah!)

(SHINee's shameful commercial)

(Singing along to the commercial)

(I want to leave this world...)

(Tae Min crushes the chips using popping)

(Look at how tough Onew looks as he crushes the chips)

(So energetic)

(Key, why did you do this?)

Look at Min Ho's bob cut.

(Respect for SHINee in 2009)

Very nice.

I imagine they asked a lot out of you guys while shooting that.

We shot it later on.

It was shot in front of a green screen.

In front of a green background.

The director told me...

Right, right.

That it was going to look really cool.

Right, right.

He said the CG would make us look awesome.

He said stars would shoot out of us.

That they'll pour out.

The draft said that the CG would be incredible.

So we believed that and did what we were asked to.

But in the commercial the stars were colorful and one-dimensional.

I was thinking the stars from "Star Wars."

Me too! Me too!

I was thinking the galaxy.

(A galaxy like this?)

Let's see if SHINee still has it.

They should do a reenactment.

Will this air?

(Abuzz)

- So that's why it was in the green room. - No wonder that was in the green room!

I wondered why!

I thought it was strange.

I never imagined this.

I bet.

This show always does the unimaginable.

We'll play the song.

Just crush the chips to the song.

Should we sing live?

Let's do this right! Come on!

Bring it!

(2018 version of SHINee's chip commercial)

♪ Do what we do ♪

(Look at Min Ho's manly knee smash)

(A cool finish!)

(Here comes popping Tae Min)

(Crushing as he pops)

(I want to crush all memories of this!)

(Here comes energetic Onew)

(He punches his bag into the air)

(Key starts doing a body wave)

(It's a pretty ordinary body wave)

Onew, you're spilling.

With your entire body...

Let's do the last part.

(They nail the ending)

Nice!

You still got it. That was incredible.

It's Chang Gi.

Mr. TV! Chang Gi!

Chang Gi!

Chang Gi can handle any problem in 5 minutes!

(Chang Gi sweeps silently)

We crushed like 30 bags while shooting this commercial.

(Glares)

(LOL)

He's seen all of us since we were rookies.

The viewers wouldn't know.

Chang Gi has been working in broadcasting for 30 years.

Chang Gi!

He cleared the set in 2 minutes.

Sorry about making a mess.

Impressive, SHINee.

We also prepared something special

since you guys are here.

I'm sure you're very happy about your 10th anniversary.

We did something special since you're celebrating with us.

You guys will be promoting 3 title tracks.

So we prepared 3 gifts for you guys.

You got one already. The cake.

How was the cake? Did you like it?

One of the gifts was the cake?

(Not too pleased)

I knew you'd be like this. That's why...

I liked it, so I was wondering why you asked...

Then I noticed that he didn't look too pleased.

That's why... Come on.

We wouldn't just end things with a cake.

Today's gift...

Our second gift is incredible.

Not yet. Hold on.

What is it?

What is it? It's red.

We really prepared something amazing.

We haven't even gotten this.

Really?

Bring in the second gift!

What is it?

I think it's meat.

Your second gift.

Oh! It must be wild ginseng.

That's right.

We ordered it just for you guys.

Wild ginseng from the mountains.

From the mountain?

It's 10-year-old wild ginseng.

- There are four? - Yes.

Is this why Se Yoon couldn't make it today?

How'd you know?

Actually...

(Unexpected)

We deliberated a lot.

He's too expensive.

Our staff went to your 10th anniversary fan meeting.

Right, you all came.

We heard you were all sweaty after each performance.

Times have changed.

That's why we prepared this.

(Ta-da)

I've never seen this before.

Let's open this.

I've never seen one with the stem and leaves.

As you can see, don't eat this part.

This part. You break it off.

And you should boil this part in water

and make it into tea.

Wash it and use it for making tea.

And wash this part and eat it.

This is a real treat.

Since it's your 10th anniversary.

Onew can eat that.

Me? Thank you.

It's really good for you.

- I chew this part? - Yes.

Just eat that.

(Chewing)

Keep chewing it.

There's a piece of root left.

(Eats every last bit of it)

So as you enjoy your ginseng,

we have something to do.

All of a sudden?

I'm nervous now. They made us do something after feeding us cake.

I just ate this. Oh, no.

Most of the time, you can guess what kind of gift you'll get on TV.

But I never expected 10-year-old wild ginseng.

This show is quite impressive.

We always give gifts.

And we'll show you the third and final gift.

It's the highlight among the three gifts.

It's a bigger gift than wild ginseng.

Bring it in!

What is it? Money?

Money?

(The last gift is a bag?)

That's our pay for today?

Inside this bag... Is Se Yoon...

(LOL)

Are you okay in there? Are you okay?

Se Yoon has been taking lessons from a contortionist.

So he's been learning contortion.

There's an amazing gift in there.

- We can't see it? - Not yet.

(We can't see it yet?)

(Key is so suspicious)

This won't open.

It's locked. Because...

We'll give you hints about this gift.

Clear the missions we give you

and we'll give you one digit of the combination.

(They need 4 digits for the combination to get their last gift)

We should get started.

As of this shoot, it's this week.

You'll go from "Good Evening" to your next single "I Want You."

Tell us about the song.

"Good Evening" is an EDM song with pop elements.

"I Want You" is more of a tropical and

refreshing song for the summer.

(A refreshing tropical summer song "I Want You")

Your songs are like brands.

Your songs all sound very distinct.

As soon as you hear one, "That's SHINee."

Music critic Bae Sun Tak said that

SHINee is no longer an idol group.

He said that you guys are a brand.

You guys will perform "I Want You" here for the first time ever.

For the first time?

Yes.

Let's see it for now.

"I Want You!"

- Are you ready? - Yes.

(Fans, are you ready to see this?)

For the first time on Weekly Idol! "I Want You!"

Cue the music!

("I Want You" by SHINee)

(The song starts with Tae Min dancing)

(Key starts to move)

(SHINee starts their trademark choreography)

(Onew's sweet voice can be heard)

(Such a great for the ears)

(I'm calling you)

(He always looks so handsome)

(I want you!)

(Let's go, SHINee!)

(Such a refreshing and great song)

(Now this is SHINee)

(We have to see this cool part again)

(Key is so chic)

(This moment we've imagined every day)

(They're so refreshing)

(It's like drinking lemon soda)

(Their choreography looks tight)

(This moment we've waited for endlessly)

(Let's go! Follow Key)

(Min Ho joins in)

(I want to go to the beach with Key)

(Here comes the burning charisma)

(Min Ho whispers sweetly)

(Oh, na na na)

(Onew joins in)

(Tae Min looks sentimental)

(Here comes the killer part!)

(This is how an idol group of 11 years dances)

(Is it just me or does this song make you feel like you're at the beach?)

(Such sweet voices)

(It looks even cooler from above)

(So refreshing)

(SHINee is so good)

(Key's sweet solo)

(Chic and coy)

(Tae Min pops up)

(His eyes look sentimental)

(This song is like a vacation for the ears...)

(Tae Min looks excited)

(We smell a hit song...)

(We'll go to you again)

(We don't want it to end...)

(They're so cool even for the last part)

(I want SHINee)

(That was amazing)

- SHINee. - So cool.

♪ Oh, na na na ♪

(Pleased)

Impressive!

(Sang Min is already hooked on the song)

- You heard that? - Of course.

Just like Lee Soo Man.

That's his favorite part of the song too.

It's always like this for SHINee.

The vocals remind me of R&B.

But their beats are like house songs.

And that summery sound reminded me of reggae.

Basically, they can put every genre in one song.

We should have our mission for the first digit of the combination.

Key said he can do anything but this.

He was talking about the 2x speed dance.

He said he'd do anything but that.

Beside the fact that it's hard,

so many other groups have done it.

And we don't really have songs to do the 2x speed dance to.

So how about something else?

That's why when I was asked,

I said we'd do anything but the 2x speed dance.

Anything but the 2x speed dance?

That's why we changed things up.

- We have a new segment. - What is it?

The Rollercoaster Dance!

It's not the 2x speed dance.

You two were off.

I was laughing.

The Rollercoaster Dance!

(Shin Young said it with Onew)

I don't have much experience in this stuff.

If I was used to this,

I'd be in-synch with Shin Young.

But I'm not used to this stuff.

I used to avoid variety shows.

If I had more experience, I'd move with Shin Young.

Let's try to move together.

I'll get it within a year.

We'll give you another chance.

Really? Okay.

One more time.

(Ready?)

(Nervous)

We prepared the Rollercoaster Dance!

(Pleased)

That was perfect.

We want to see your current song,

so you'll be doing the Rollercoaster Dance to "Good Evening."

That's not that hard.

But it'll get fast and then suddenly slow down.

You can't get flustered when that happens.

- We can do that. - You can?

- You can do it, right? - Of course.

(Idols of 11 years are laid back)

How do we succeed?

Just don't make any mistakes.

As long as Shin Young doesn't catch any mistakes.

I'm very good at observing choreography.

I'm very precise.

Even for Celeb Five...

Two of the members ended up coughing up blood.

I was very strict on them.

Was it An Young Mi?

How'd you know? Young Mi is such a weakling...

An Young Mi and Kim Young Hee.

(They set up some chairs before the performance)

Hold on. We have something to say.

Our dancers are supposed to remove the chairs.

How about for fun...

This is our suggestion.

We'll play rock, paper, scissors and the loser will remove the chairs.

(What was that, Min Ho?)

That person has to dance to the song and remove the chairs.

Okay.

But it'll speed up and slow down.

So you have to move fast.

Min Ho is so determined again.

- What are you talking about? - Min Ho is determined!

Let's play rock, paper, scissors.

Just have the dancers move them. Why bother doing this?

We have to get the combination.

Can you dance with the chairs still here?

We can dance in front of them.

(Min Ho thinks that's too close to the front)

We can just back up a bit when we dance.

Is that so?

Let's just move these back.

I don't think this will work.

Hold on. Hear me out.

So we'll dance in front of the chairs?

Yeah.

But that's too close to the front.

(Neither of them will budge)

(I guess I should step in)

Then do it here.

Yeah, we can do it around here.

Is it possible? Alright.

(Tae Min convinces Min Ho)

So we only get one chance?

Just one chance.

We have to move these chairs.

(Still unhappy)

We have to move these chairs.

Just play the song please.

Let's forget about the disagreement.

It's the Rollercoaster Dance of SHINee's "Good Evening."

Cue... The music!

("Good Evening" Rollercoaster version)

(They start off peacefully)

I'm nervous.

(Here comes sentimental Tae Min)

(We'll give Min Ho the original tempo)

(He's still so charismatic)

I'm nervous.

(The song slows down as soon as he said that)

You still have to dance right!

(I knew this would happen)

(They still seem relaxed)

Why'd you move so fast?

(Onew trails behind while it's at the original tempo)

Acts like nothing happened.

(Slows...)

(Way down)

(A shot of the members born in 1991)

(They're still doing the choreography)

(They tap their feet right on beat)

(The Rollercoaster Dance is pretty easy)

(Did you get a break? Let's speed things up)

(Huh? Min Ho doesn't waver at all)

(Slows down)

(Did they already hear the Rollercoaster version?)

(His eyes remain fierce)

(Why does the Rollercoaster Dance seem easy today?)

(Happy head-banging)

(We've never seen him smile like this on stage)

(They're not flustered at all when the song speeds up)

(So relaxed)

(The song slows down at Min Ho's part)

(We want to see Onew throw a tantrum in slow motion...)

(Kicking)

(They get through this hard part)

(How about 2x speed?)

(How are they so good at this?)

(It's like the tempo changes were almost pointless...)

(Tae Min quickly gets in place)

(His facial expression is perfect amidst this chaos)

(Approaching the killer part)

If it speeds up here we're screwed.

(Alright, Key... We'll slow it down then...)

This is like watching performing art!

(Their choreography is like a beautiful work of art)

(Min Ho can pull off rapping at 2x speed)

(They still don't waver at all)

(Catch your breaths here...)

(You'll have to do some powerful dancing at 2x speed)

(Their powerful dancing explodes at 2x speed)

(Min Ho, it's a good thing you left the chairs alone)

Geez!

(Burning charisma)

(2x speed seemed too easy, so we'll slow things down)

(Argh)

(The constant tempo changes finally angers Min Ho)

(They're finally showing some signs of fatigue)

(They're so precise like they already heard the track)

(They're almost done)

[Kocowa Ver] E359 Weekly Idol "SHINee" -♥ Ruo Xi ♥-

(We're sorry for underestimating SHINee...)

(Perfect)

(SHINee succeeds at the Rollercoaster Dance)

Success!

SHINee!

- We did it? - Success!

That was the best Rollercoaster Dance we've seen.

You pulled off a very difficult Rollercoaster Dance in one try.

That was like a work of art.

We changed the tempo 3 times in 8 bars for one part.

Yet you even nailed that part.

Let me ask you this, Min Ho.

Is this part of your dance?

- Yes. - Of course.

We move around freely.

You did that at 2x speed.

(They're so good at this...)

You wanted to move the chairs in the middle of all this?

(Embarrassed)

You would've been in trouble.

I thought I'd pass out.

That was a close call.

I thought about moving the chairs myself

but the music suddenly sped up.

I would've been in big trouble if I move the chairs. We could've failed.

Right.

We could've failed.

That was a wise decision.

It comes with 10 years of experience.

So we'll tell you the first combination digit.

The first digit is...

3.

Oh.

You know it now?

No. So it's 3.

We just said 3.

I was surprised because I thought he knew the rest of the combination.

(Tae Min is full of surprises for the hosts)

Hold on.

What if there's nothing in the bag?

(Disturbed)

We haven't even tried lifting it.

What if there's nothing in there

and they're doing all this just to mess with us?

We wouldn't do that. We even got you a nice cake.

(Did you forget how happy we were?)

Try lifting this if you don't believe us.

Just check if there's something inside.

We wouldn't try to trick you.

We didn't load it with bricks.

He's miming.

Look at the mime.

- I want to try. - Go ahead.

There is something inside.

Bro, you're pressing down on it.

Bro? He called me bro!

(Sorry...)

(He definitely called Shin Young bro)

(It's another peaceful episode)

Bro?

I have no idea what's inside.

You have no idea? So...

What if it's persimmons?

Come on.

They aren't in season.

Even if we gave you seasonal fruit...

Persimmons aren't in season.

Let's do the second mission for the second combination digit.

SHINee put out so many great songs.

So we should hear them.

Right, so we have a great segment for that.

The Random Play Dance!

(They always have a meeting before every mission)

Let's dance to the hooks since that's what people remember.

Alright, I got it.

(We didn't think you guys were like this...)

(It's their boyish debut track "Replay")

(Cheerful)

(Their mega-hit "Lucifer")

(Right, they're all about tight choreography...)

(We added "Sherlock" for the fans)

(They're totally nailing the Random Play Dance...)

(They're even perfect at "I Want You")

(It's almost unfair how good they are!)

Success!

(They succeed at the Random Play Dance)

The Random Play Dance is a success.

(We just saw their 11 years of experience)

Is this "Dancing with the Stars" or something?

Seriously...

We've been dancing all day long.

We're on our second week of promoting on music shows.

Right.

But...

This is even harder. This was harder than doing 2 weeks of music shows.

Impressive.

That's SHINee.

So we should tell them the second combination digit.

The second digit is 6.

- 36? - 3 times 6 is 18.

He guessed it. Try opening it.

(They try 3618)

It's over if you open it.

If you can open it now, you don't have to do the other missions.

3 times 6 is 18.

3 times 6 is 18.

(Trying to force the lock open)

It doesn't work?

Of course it doesn't.

We didn't make it that simple.

A two-digit number.

Try up to 99.

We'll narrow it down.

We'll tell you the combination if you succeed at the missions.

You go talk to Shin Young.

I know.

It's our 10th year. 3,600 days.

That could be related.

That's it! I know!

What is it?

It's 3650. Try it.

Since it's our 10th anniversary. That's 3,650 days.

Guessing the combination isn't a mission.

Stop trying to guess it. Alright, go ahead and try.

It doesn't work.

Just keep increasing it by one.

You try. I'm getting tired.

We have 50 more possibilities left.

Are you a master thief? Stop it.

SHINee's self-written resumes!

We'll get to know more about the members

and you can find out the remaining digits through missions.

So we'll start off with Tae Min.

The youngest.

You wrote that you were born on Earth?

(LOL)

Impressive.

What really makes me flustered is that,

for bloody type, he wrote, "Square."

He tried to be funny.

- You were trying to be funny? - Yes, I was.

Who do you hang out with these days?

These days...

Why?

(Just curious... You don't have to answer...)

And your strength is your kindness.

Tae Min is kind. For his flaw...

- It's so different. - That's really different.

He's kind but his flaw is that he has a foul temper.

What is this?

His strength is kindness. But his flaw...

This sounds like a character in a crime thriller.

(Dr. Lee and Mr. Tae Min)

(The cute and kind Dr. Lee)

(The foul-tempered Mr. Tae Min)

I have no middle-ground.

You're either angry or...

I have mood swings. I tend to apologize right away.

Have you ever thrown food in anger?

No.

That's not a foul temper then.

People with foul tempers will flip the dinner table over.

- All of a sudden? - In the middle of eating.

Like that.

Food flies everywhere... "What's wrong?"

"What's the problem?"

Then you go...

If you don't do that, you don't have a foul temper.

He's a sweet guy.

Let's look at his mind map.

It says "comeback" and this is unique... "Windmill."

You can do a windmill?

I learned the basics from a dancer recently.

I can do half a windmill.

- Show us. - I think that's what I do too.

My clothes will get all bunched up. They'll get messed up.

Your clothes are already messed up.

(Show us those Roo'ra skills!)

Lee Sang Min!

(Go, Sang Min! Go, Sang Min!)

(This old guy can still hang)

He did it!

You just did it, Sang Min.

If the floor was a bit more slippery, I could do one rotation.

That was amazing.

- I was shocked. - Right?

I have a few more moves up my sleeve.

(Bragging)

How many more? Show us one more.

You did the windmill. How about the move where you flip back like this?

Go!

(I'll show you my real moves)

(Excited)

(Revving up)

(Ready to be impressed)

Hold on!

Oh, man! Hold on!

(Groaning heard in the studio)

Sang Min...

I've never failed at this move.

That was like a ladybug on its back.

(Shows off a ladybug impression)

(Even he thinks it's funny)

Can you do the windmill?

Mine looks a bit like his. Should I show you?

(Time to see Tae Min's windmill)

Don't hurt yourself.

(He wipes down the floor for his windmill)

(Spin)

Are you okay?

(Was that it?)

He's still learning. That was pretty good though.

- I learned with him. - You did?

But I really can't do it.

Onew looks like a blender when he does it.

No, no.

Show us.

Let me explain first.

We'll let you explain.

It's not like a blender. It's like vegetables in a blender.

Okay, okay.

(Here I go)

What was that? What was that?

(Huh?)

What was that?

What was that? What was that?

(Onew's blending ended pretty quickly)

What was that?

You push stuff in a blender like this.

They both learned for a day, yet they're so different.

They were very different.

(Revving up again?)

Look how bad he is.

It's supposed to go like this... But he was like...

That was pretty lame.

That was so funny.

Key is mentioned a lot on Tae Min's mind map.

"Getting in Key's way."

"Messing with Key without getting caught."

"How to get rid of Key."

Key takes up like 60% of your brain.

Look, Key. "Getting in Key's way."

What is all this?

I guess Key got under Tae Min's skin.

I think he holds a grudge.

Key always messes with me and teases me.

I have him in the palm of my hand.

He's in the palm of your hand?

I just play along for his sake.

So you're just playing along.

For real.

"Getting in Key's way." How though?

I want him to mess up on TV.

(Shocked and horrified)

(All their minds go blank after the shocking confession)

He's so good on stage. And he's a good host.

Monkeys fall from trees sometimes.

So I'd like to see him fall too. Really badly.

He's the biggest Key hater of them all.

That's so funny.

So to bring Tae Min and Key closer together

we prepared a little something. It's...

Bring us closer?

It's Tae Min and Key, be friends!

What's that?

- What are they doing with that? - It's not for eating.

You'll face each other and lower this apple

from your forehead your waist without using your hands.

That's so hard.

If you drop it, you have to start over again.

You get 3 tries.

(Already practicing)

Our guests won't try as hard without a gift on the line.

So if you pull it off in 3 tries...

What if they give us the apples?

What do you take us for?

Sparkling water is very trendy these days.

We'll give you a soda maker.

A soda maker?

We have to win that.

It's for real.

Let me see.

After seeing the soda maker...

You want this.

Tell us when you're ready.

- Ready! - Ready.

Start.

Lower it slowly, but don't let it drop.

(His face looks so focused)

Try to lighten up a bit.

- Push it harder. - Hold on.

Now you come down.

(Does what Key asks)

Now you come down.

(They're stuck in the same place)

Then the apple stays in the same place.

He has to come up.

(We can do this!)

Do you have to make that face?

Nice, nice.

Let us see. To your waist!

Tae Min, you have to go up.

To his chest.

(Tae Min clings to Key)

You did it.

It's at your waist. Now you both have to go up.

What's the rating for this?

Hold on.

(Forced bromance)

We did it.

Success!

You get the soda maker!

(I'm taking this baby home)

They did it.

Let's go home now.

You still have many opportunities.

- No, it's fine. - A lot more.

You'll regret it. We have a lot more prepared.

This is just the beginning.

You get the soda maker for succeeding.

Let's see the second resume now.

It's Key.

Hold on. Born in New York?

Are you kidding me?

(This doesn't seem right)

Come on.

I'm from New York.

You're from Daegu.

(She's from the same hometown)

(Key is the pride of Daegu)

I know your story, Key.

You commuted to Seoul by train.

Yeah, you're from Dongdaegu.

You hung out at Dongseong-ro.

His place of birth keeps changing.

When he first met us he said he was from London.

(LOL)

He said London at first.

We've heard him say Paris, New York and London.

Now he says he's from New York.

It's so obvious he's from Daegu.

I was shocked when I read his place of birth.

This one's funny.

For color blindness.

For color blindness he wrote...

"Nothing scares me."

(He really wants to be funny)

He wanted to be funny.

He's like Tae Min.

Did you make yours funny after reading mine?

No, I wrote mine first.

How is writing New York for your place of birth any different from Earth?

And his hobby is meditation.

(Embarrassed)

- Be honest. - Timeout.

I've never seen him meditate.

Never?

All he does is play video games.

I have a tip. He's delusional.

- It's not meditation. It's delusion. - They said he's delusional.

He wrote it wrong.

They believed me and wanted to ask me how to meditate.

Yeah, we wanted to learn.

"Teach the two easily-angered hosts."

Teach them how to be delusional.

We even have music prepared.

Play the song. This is what we prepared.

Key's world of meditation.

Hold on... Reading books?

"Reading books, yoga, golf, baking..."

Wow... "Test-driving imported cars."

Test-driving imported cars?

This is where you can see his delusions.

So this is how he's delusional.

Have you ever done yoga or played golf?

(Did I write all this?)

Baking? Oh, please!

I can't believe my eyes.

This is a good habit. He's always complimenting others.

I think that's really nice.

I don't think he's ever complimented us.

Every time I read from his profile the others all sound skeptical.

After I said he compliments others...

(They all react the same to Key's lies)

How about a timeout?

Timeout.

What do you think?

I don't think he's ever complimented me. It makes me sad.

He's sad. Try to compliment him.

I really want to get in his way.

You want to get in his way.

Let's check out the third resume.

Min Ho.

The one with the burning charisma.

His related terms are passion and fiery.

Yes, very fiery.

- You wrote that? - Yeah.

(I'm proud of my pal!)

You wrote lip balm.

He needs it.

My lips get chapped all the time.

I need twice as much lip balm as the others for it to work.

That's why we prepared this.

We'll keep Min Ho's lips moist.

They're bringing something.

We bought so many gifts...

Thank you. But this is so sudden.

We got you all stuff you use

as your gifts.

Thank you.

- Do you have a lot of lip balm? - He can use as much as he needs.

(Min Ho shares with the others)

And SHINee...

He's passing them out.

(Applying lip balm)

Thank you. This is nice.

He's putting it in his inner pocket.

His strength is livening the mood with his passion.

This is totally true.

His flaw is that he's too passionate

which can be tiring for others.

I'm glad he knows that.

Of course I know that.

(Min Ho is such a competitive guy)

And your biggest flaw is...

Your competitive drive.

Ever since I was a kid, I hated losing.

So we'll play the game for the third combination digit.

We prepared this for SHINee's 10th anniversary.

SHINee can do it all.

So we prepared some quick games!

(10-second games for SHINee's 10th anniversary)

(Clear each mission in 10 seconds Clear 4 out of 6 missions for a digit!)

(For the first mission, they have to find where the plastic wrap starts)

- Oh, this? - It's Chang Gi.

This is really hard.

Not yet, not yet.

We can place them in front of us.

Okay, okay. That's it.

This is okay, right?

No, no. Close your eyes.

We have to close our eyes too?

Why not tell us to turn around?

Close your eyes.

(He looks so sexy... Or is it just me?)

All for this?

(Their first mission starts!)

All for this?

(They suddenly change)

After saying, "All for this?"

There.

- Hey, this is fake? - Hurry!

(Sorry, we added that for fun)

(Super focused)

(Let's all look at the tops of their heads)

(I want to tear this thing!)

You fail!

Min Ho...

He used his teeth.

What was this? This was mean.

You should've peeled it off.

- Did you use glue on this? - No.

- Did you use water? - No.

We did not.

The next game is jacks.

(Snatch)

(Chang Gi is so speedy)

I haven't found where it started yet!

Just forget about it.

I'm going to check that thing after the shoot.

(They fail the first mission)

(They have to get all 5 jacks on the back of their hands in 10 seconds)

This is going to be really hard.

Just relax. It won't work if you rush.

Look how competitive they're getting.

The jacks game...

Not yet, not yet.

Not yet, not yet.

Now, now.

I did it.

(He did it!)

(Tae Min, Min Ho and Key did it)

(Onew struggles)

- Onew. - 10 seconds.

(About to get yelled at by Min Ho...)

(The countdown can be heard)

(His last toss of the jacks!)

(Key roots for him with his face muscles)

Onew.

Success!

(They clear the second mission!)

Success.

Look at this. These got stuck in between.

They're between his fingers.

(It's like a superpower)

He had a lot of pressure on him.

Right.

(It was a pretty dramatic scene)

We were all looking at you.

So you succeeded at the jacks game,

but failed at peeling the plastic wrap.

4 more left.

The face rainbow slinky.

(They clear the second mission)

(Balance the slinky on your forehead without using your hands)

- You can do this in one try. - Just get it in one try.

(The youngest and Min Ho)

This is going to be really hard.

Key.

Looks like Key knows how to do this now.

- Just get it done. - Can we use the table?

No, no. You can't use the table.

Ready...

Don't try to do it fast. Do it slow.

(Their third mission starts!)

(Passionate, modest)

5, 4...

(They try squirming around)

How can anyone do this in 10 seconds? Come on!

How can anyone do this in 10 seconds? Come on!

- This doesn't work! - You fail.

Hold on.

We'll prove it.

Tae Min did it.

(Perfect)

Tae Min just did it.

Let's do the closing.

Thank you for the soda maker.

Please listen to "Good Evening." Let's go.

Tae Min knows now.

Tae Min knows how to do it.

Want to learn from Tae Min and try one more time?

- Give us another chance. - Okay, okay.

You have to move forward.

You move forward like this and place it on your head.

How?

It just makes you look stupid.

It just makes you look stupid.

(Looking silly)

We'll give you one more chance.

This is hard. It isn't working.

Give us a chance to practice.

- We'll give you a minute. / - 30 seconds.

Look how competitive Min Ho is.

I got it before.

Key got it last time.

But now...

Can I do it like this?

Onew did it. Okay.

You can't do that. Not with your mouth.

Ready...

Start.

(They all move together)

(Onew got it once)

(Key gets it this time)

(Never mind...)

(They fail the third mission)

What is this?

Tae Min did it.

(Only Tae Min got it)

Tae Min did it.

(I'm going to whip all of you!)

Get over here!

(You are now watching shiny SHINee)

I'll give you all a whipping.

No, no.

Key! Attack them!

Calm down.

(They fail the third mission)

(Get the gum from your forehead into your mouth in 10 seconds with no hands)

You have to clear the remaining games

to get the third digit.

This is really hard.

The rest of the games are easy.

Face chewing gum.

We have to get this.

(This game creates a lot of funny scenes)

This is bad.

Have a seat.

How do I do this? It'll fall if you're not careful.

Ready...

(Their fourth mission starts!)

(This is how idols of 11 years are funny on TV!)

Min Ho!

Too bad. Try again.

(They manage to pull it off)

Too bad. Try again.

You did it!

You fail!

Hold on. Key did it.

But Min Ho failed.

So this means...

Give us one more chance.

Let's give Min Ho one more chance.

Just Min Ho.

Min Ho will try.

(Min Ho tries again!)

(Why is he going again?)

(How is he still handsome making faces like this?)

(Struggling)

(Min Ho regains his pride!)

Success!

This means it's a success.

Gosh...

Finally.

(They clear the 4th mission)

(Arrange the 14 consonants of Hangeul in order)

Should I stay out of this? This only needs two people.

- Ga, Na, Da, Ra, Ma, Ba, Sa. - Right.

Should we decide where we stand?

- Ga, Na, Da, Ra, Ma, Ba, Sa. - You can choose where you stand.

Just grab them and arrange them.

It's the Hangeul card game.

(Their 5th mission starts!)

Grab them.

(Key takes the lead!)

Jieut, jieut.

(Scrambling)

Hold on.

(Not listening)

- Ding, ding, ding! - You fail!

- Success. - You fail.

(Don't make eye-contact)

- You were like a middle-aged lady. - Ga, Na, Da, Ra, Ma, Ba, Sa.

Honestly... You should've started the time

after you threw these. Not as you threw them.

Oh, right. My mistake.

We have to do this again.

Let's mix these up.

Mix them up.

(Nice! It worked)

You all should turn around.

We'll spread them all out.

Yeah, they should be spread out.

Min Ho.

What about my hair?

(The hair stylist wants to see Min Ho)

Let me just play. This isn't for wealth and honor.

We already ate gum off our faces.

Why bother fixing my hair?

We're ready. Please keep your backs turned.

You can turn around when you hear the bell.

When you hear the bell...

(They try again!)

(So determined)

(He turns his back to the camera)

(Perfect teamwork)

Ka, Ta, Pa, Ha.

(Success!)

Success!

(They clear the 5th mission)

Ga, Na, Da, Ra, Ma, Ba, Sa,

A, Ja, Cha, Ka, Ta, Pa, Ha.

Success!

- So this means... - I'm so happy.

You succeed. Now it's the cushion game.

You play.

(They clear the 5th mission)

(One member kneels as the rest of them tries to get 6 cushions under him)

I can't do this, right?

- That would be rude. - Okay, that's it.

Rude...

Me first?

Who's going first? Tell me.

Me, Onew and then Tae Min.

You sit over here, Onew.

This game might not be right for Min Ho.

Right.

There's no game I can't play.

(Well, that didn't discourage him)

I can't think negatively.

If you fail that's it and if you succeed you get the third digit.

Don't hurt yourself. Don't hurt your knees.

Yeah, be careful.

(My only rival is myself!)

(Where am I? Who am I?)

You can start when you hear the bell.

(Why are we doing this? I want to go home)

(Their last mission starts!)

(Stacking)

Who's next?

(Tae Min is spaced out...)

(Their first slip up)

(They find their pace again thanks to Min Ho)

(One cushion left!)

(Get this, guys!)

(Shoves!)

(What will happen to SHINee?)

Success!

(All hail SHINee!)

In 7 seconds!

(They did it in one try)

Who's next?

Success!

(I'm the king of passion)

In 7 seconds!

SHINee succeeds at the fast games!

Why was it so easy?

- This is Min Ho's game! - He's so good.

I still can't believe it.

He's too good at this.

I'm satisfied.

I told you that this game was mine.

So we'll give you the third digit.

The third digit is...

7.

367?

Time for the oldest member.

- Onew, you were born in 1989? - Yes.

So this year...

I turned 30.

Already.

We don't care when we get older,

but when someone we've known for 10 years says they're 30...

It feels strange.

You don't become a real man until you're 30.

That's why we prepared something.

(So we prepared something else!)

Many reasons to celebrate. Since you turned 30...

You get 30 eggs.

- Thank you! - A tray of 30 eggs.

Onew loves eggs.

I love eggs these days.

That's special treatment for turning 30.

You get 30 eggs when you turn 30.

It's strange yet...

(Crack!)

What if it was a raw egg?

(Oops!)

It should've been a raw egg.

You should've left one egg raw.

Yeah, we should've boiled all of them but one.

It would've been funny for TV if he picked the raw egg.

Min Ho is so thoughtful. Thank you.

It would've been a meme.

(Takes a bite)

(Gulp)

Can I eat the yolk?

This is SHINee's 10th anniversary.

Let's do the shoot!

Tae Min just wanted the yolk.

(Yummy)

Onew, you wrote that Key is the cute one.

It comes out without him trying.

There are different ways to act cute.

That's true.

He really hates it when I act cute.

Joking around like that...

When he refers to himself in the third person...

"Key is..."

"Key doesn't like this." Talking like that.

Sometimes I'd be like...

"I want this to end soon, so we can go home.

Can we just go?" Then he says nothing.

His face changes.

- It really does. - He's flustered.

I'm like, "Why is he talking to me like that when I'm just sitting here?"

HAON from H1GHR MUSIC...

HAON is adorable.

He did the cute song. It was very cute.

But he's a cute guy.

He's always scratching his head like this.

All idols have to do this on our show.

So...

Not all of you. Play rock, paper, scissors and the loser does it.

- That's great. - Agreed?

Agreed.

- Do it right if you lose. - Yes, do it right.

- I don't want to do this. - Why not?

- I just don't want to. - Why not?

You do have a foul temper.

This is...

What are you doing?

Nobody actually wants to do this.

Alright.

You'll act cute to the song, but it won't be all of you.

Play rock, paper, scissors and only the loser will do it.

Can we see how this goes?

Please show them.

This is the original version.

(Honey)

(Thank you again for today, Kei)

(Serious)

(The key point)

You have to do this. Even the "yeah" at the end.

Kei is really good at this.

We made the segment because of her.

Oh, really?

She's why we keep replaying this clip.

- Try it out. - Let's do this.

Hold on, hold on.

It's just one game.

You can't over think this.

Rock, paper, scissors!

(Me too)

Rock, paper, scissors!

(Tae Min wins!)

(Hurray!)

Okay! Okay! Tae Min wins!

This is really troublesome.

That's how serious it was. You did it.

Come stand here.

Key is praying.

Who do you want to see do this?

- Min Ho. - Min Ho.

I want him to become famous for this.

Min Ho said this.

That it should be done right.

- Yeah, it should be done right. - Okay!

(I can't look...)

Don't play and you have to act cute. Rock, paper, scissors!

(We'll show you what happens in a moment)

Rock, paper, scissors!

(Cheer of happiness)

(Looks like Key will have to act cute)

(I won, mom!)

(Lost his soul)

(Everyone celebrates except for Key)

Stop him!

No!

(Key tries to escape the studio)

(Get Key!)

Where'd he go?

Key!

(We're looking for Key...)

He's in the back!

(Next episode)

(Key is ready to act cute)

(Tae Min checks on Key)

(This is horrifying for Min Ho)

Is that acting cute?

What do you think?

- Just verse 1. - Do the entire song.

(They'll keep their promise from 2 years ago)

Let's go!

Why are you all so tired?

Hello, we're Bolbbalgan4.

(They conquered the charts with their sweet voices)

(They're here to conquer Weekly Idol!)

(You're invited to the Bolbbalgan4 dance party)

Don't miss Ji Yoon...

And Ji Young...

On Weekly Idol.

Wednesday night at 6.

Weekly Idol!

("I Want You" by SHINee)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét