Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily Nov 26 2018

hello everyone and thanks for tuning into the financial industrial Channel my

name is Brent and today we're gonna be going over on m1 finance how to target

specific stocks with your equity going into the market say you're gonna be

depositing some $300 into the market on Monday how can you put that equity

toward specific stocks within your portfolio so if you are brand-new to the

channel I do make stock market personal finance real estate investment videos

every single week so consider subscribing and let's go ahead and get

into it so you may be asking yourself why are you adding more money into the

market you're already down for the year negative four point zero one percent

well when you're negative in your portfolio that's when you're getting

everything at a discount what is your plan over the long term how

long are you going to be invested in the market me and my wife we're barely

hitting in our 30s you know we're very early 30s my wife's not even thirty we

have until 60 to take advantage of this Roth IRA at fifteen and a half it

becomes 100% tax-free how long do we plan on living after we hit 60 an

additional twenty thirty years so we're looking between 40 to 60 years of just

having money grow within this portfolio growing inside our Roth IRA and after 60

everything in here the capital gains those dividends that are getting paid

out to you that's all going to be 100% tax-free so even if you know we had this

volatility day to day week to week month to month over the long term if you're

investing and solid companies such as you know if we're looking down the list

here we have triple M Apple AT&T we have you know Cisco caterpillar General Mills

Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Kellogg's kimberly-clark now a lot of these names

you'll recognizes we're kind of going down the list these are solid companies

over the long term some of them may fizzle

but at the same time we're gonna be checking our portfolio you know I like

to look at my portfolio every month I go over my stocks you know and I do my

reviews at the end of the year whether that company has moved up or down what's

their changed for the Eric over their yearly their quarterly reports you know

go over their quarterly reports on the quarter routes are coming out but

normally at the end of the year I will take a look at that stock and

kind of go over its fundamentals again and whether it's worth keeping it in my

portfolio over the long term or if it needs to be removed and added you know

we replaced with another one now curling we are building up our base right now

just due to the way that the market volatility has gone over the short term

I made a video five stocks on buying in December 2018 linked in the top right

corner it goes over 5 stocks I'm going to be adding which our Cardinal health

Consolidated Edison General Mills Kellogg's and Triple M so if you want to

check out that video I go over why I'm going to be investing in specific stocks

and now in this video in order to target specific stocks with equity now every

Monday I have another video going over my plan for 2018 on how I want to

average into my wife's Roth IRA for the end of 2018 at the beginning of 2018 I

pumped it with that $5,500 to get her a good base that was targeted towards 2017

now the market did dip here in February March timeframe and on the market dipped

and that would have been a great time to buy some more shares buy back into the

market but at that time I also created my own business my own business separate

from my wife's Roth IRA I created my real estate business so there in this

time I was going to a transition myself you know setting up my business so we

weren't really pumping a whole lot of money to the market during this time

now as the markets began to kind of fall apart you know hedge fund managers and

such began pulling equity out of these tech stocks and Facebook Google you know

the Spang stock started the tumble when we started going into the negative I

started pumping up more money into the market because we were in the negative

we were taking advantage of that sale you know right now we're getting stocks

at a discount we're buying them cheaper than we were able to earlier in the year

we're getting higher yield on costs which is gonna be paying off us higher

dividends which will bias more shares of those dividends at a cheaper price so I

don't want to ramble on too much the whole point of the video I wanted a

target specific stock so I added six new stocks the Roth IRA you know as you've

seen here the only additional one that I haven't covered in one of my videos is

s/o which is the Southern Company this is a utility company here so in order to

target specific stocks I had three hundred and thirty dollars every single

week go until the end of 2018 that'll max out

the Roth IRA now let me go ahead and bust out my handy-dandy calculator so we

are going to be putting three hundred and thirty dollars into the market on

Monday plus we just got paid out some dividends this week of $2.13 so that's

three hundred and thirty two dollars and thirteen cents we're gonna be adding to

six positions within our portfolio you know we have one two three four five six

okay so on I want I want to equally distribute that cash between those

stocks so here if we want to contribute it towards all six of these socks we'll

put in $5,500 I'm sorry 555 dollars and 35 cents so in order to target specific

stocks all I got to do is click on it go to my buy sell

I'll have it load up fifty 5.35 and there we are

we just take continue we hit okay and it's going to go ahead and mark it as

pending now we go ahead and go back to our portfolio we can now see that we

have a pending buy and sell there but it's a buy so we go on next to the next

one here 55 35 is what we're doing we go ahead and click buy sell go ahead and

Target that 55:35 we go ahead and hit continue and confirm and all we're going

to be doing is doing the exact same process for the remaining stock so if

you have specific stocks that you feel already good value by you're going to be

holding them for the long term then you could add them into your m1 finance

portfolio and you want to fund them specifically with this you know you

don't want to have m1 finance sort of invest for you right away you know they

might end up hitting some thirteen fifteen stocks to invest in and it said

you want to get these kind of funded up so what you're going to be wanting to do

is sort of target those specific stocks and just kind of fund them you know kind

of get on the base so this is just gonna get me a nice little solid $5,500 base

into each one of these stocks now one thing you may notice woops 5535 is that

each of these stocks they're not you know they're

worth more than a 5500 such as Triple M educated at a hundred and eighty six

dollars and 80 cents and just in the last trade day it went down point nine

five percent so you're on m1 finance you're able to buy partial shares which

is one of the best things I like about m1 finance aside from them allowing you

to have a Roth IRA you know Roth IRA that retirement account that's one of

the best features they have partial shares free trades that's just you know

gravy extra gravy on the turkey so you know Thanksgiving reference there okay

so now we've confirmed all of our activity we now have let's go back to

our portfolio we now have these six stocks targeted as currently having no

equity in them but they are coal set to have some sort

of a buy sell and we all know that's a sell now our portfolio now shows that

your portfolio has estimated trades so I can go ahead and click in here and I can

go ahead and see that currently you know these six stocks are targeted because I

only have two dollars and sixteen cents with in this portfolio it's going to put

thirty six cents towards each one of these stocks now on Monday I also put in

three hundred and thirty dollars so that's what's going to be added to this

you know in addition three hundred and thirty dollars which is going to be

pumping each of these specific stocks was fifty five hundred dollars and

thirty-five cents worth of equity and you know instead of trying to tie in

these specific stocks and buying them when they're low or when they're high

these are all training near their 52-week lows so if we look at them this

over the year on you know Consolidated Edison I think I have to go into the

specific stock itself to get that graph information but here you can see as of

back in November 2017 this stock was trading at eighty eight dollars and

ninety two cents now utilities have been hammered recently as they have quite a

bit of debt and with rising rates stronger dollar that's been hammering

these Cano and hammering these utility companies but you can see that this

company for the most part it's been sort of

I mean out here at bottom doubt at 70 $1.39 now it does trend kind of sideways

here right now it's a could fall again further as interest rates continue to

rise but we don't really know that and if it does happen over the long term you

can see here back and yeah November 2013 you know just the five-year trend here

it's been moving positive for the most time there are instances here from

January 2015 until you know nearly a year later where it was basically flat

and then we had a nice little growth there it came back rechecked its highs

and then peaked at again so over the long term you're gonna have these

instances where it does dip its gonna go recover it may dip again but if you're

investing for the next 20 30 40 50 years and you're buying these stocks those

stocks are paying you at a dividend those dividends are buying you more

shares for free basically which are going to be paying you more dividends

and it just compounds that's the power of companion you're getting compound

you're getting an appreciation and compounding on your total equity also

your dividends are buying you more dividend stocks which is paying you out

more so that's compounded as well and it's let's see there's another metric

there as far as how you're kind of getting it triple hit but I can't think

of it right now oh you have your stocks that increase their dividends every

single year as well so I have all of these on a spreadsheet where most of all

this new all these new ones here that have added into the portfolio they've

all grown their dividend for more than ten years at a time so back in 2008 when

the economy crashed all of these stocks continued to pay a dividend some of them

did I believe Kellogg's had started paying a dividend back in 2000 and what

was it 2007 someone run there so they don't have history prior to there but

they did payout during the recession so 13 years ago is when Kellogg's weekend

paying out dividends so I was 2005 anyways

that is all I did want to cover in my video if you guys have any questions

about anything that was covered in the video or you know anything you'd like to

have covered in the future let me know in the comment section below I always

appreciate all your guys's comments and I would apply to a mall do you guys want

to join me over on Instagram I started posting some new content on

Instagram so here I got six things on here I'm gonna try and come up with some

fun things to kind of share as far as not just promoting you know what I have

on YouTube but also having some sort of motivational Monday activities cry try

and consolidate stuff you know this is from another Instagram but I try and

create my own content as well some of the top might you know my recommended

top six books as far as real estate investing these are all books here that

I own myself and the millionaire real estate investor number one book that I

that I would suggest for all investors and then I have my rehab Bible which has

been one of the great ones to kind of helping me with my estimates as far as

what it's going to cost me to to rehab my properties but anyways that is all

for this video if you guys did like the video hit that thumbs up button below

leave a comment in the section below and thank you all for tuning in I will see

you next time half great day bye

For more infomation >> M1 Finance : How To Buy Specific Stocks Using M1 Finance - Duration: 12:21.

-------------------------------------------

Noticias Telemundo Mediodía, 26 de noviembre de 2018 | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 21:22.

For more infomation >> Noticias Telemundo Mediodía, 26 de noviembre de 2018 | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 21:22.

-------------------------------------------

Melania Trump abre las puertas de su casa a la Navidad | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:27.

For more infomation >> Melania Trump abre las puertas de su casa a la Navidad | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

Una historia de inmigrantes que termina felizmente en la ópera | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> Una historia de inmigrantes que termina felizmente en la ópera | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Nuevo incidente aumenta tensión entre Rusia y Ucrania | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> Nuevo incidente aumenta tensión entre Rusia y Ucrania | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Modifican el ADN para hacerlo resistente al VIH | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> Modifican el ADN para hacerlo resistente al VIH | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Nueva ola de frío deja un manto blanco en el centro y noreste de EEUU | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> Nueva ola de frío deja un manto blanco en el centro y noreste de EEUU | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

رؤى وأحلام | د/ صوفيا زاده | ( علاقة الوحى بي الرؤى و الاحلام ) | الحلقة مائة وواحد - Duration: 10:40.

In the name of God the Most Gracious the Most Merciful Peace and blessings be upon the most honorable man, our master Muhammad and his family and companions. Today, I say to you, I need a strong solution. The relationship of revelation to me.

I mean, what is left means the meaning of revelation, which is revealed to the sons of Adam, of course, the Almighty said, and what was the human to speak to God only lived behind the veil.

Or send a messenger to reveal what he wants to know that he knows wise Some of the commentators said that the revelation is the important in the dream Some interpreters said De inspiration in a dream we said in previous episodes Mafish need its important name

But are the thoughts of the upper or the upper blasts by God and the Almighty and the Aisha or the believers that it said first.

The first thing that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) started from the revelation was the good vision of sleep. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said that the morning prayer would come as the morning prayer.

Of course, the talk is very long but I chose you from him in our ring means and now, of course, it is indicative of that I am the Prophet peace be upon him.

Every need gradually Btigh preliminary The first appeared to appear the Messenger of God revelation, which is a uniform what we agreed the words of God receives you by God either by direct from God, or Ijilk of the King.

The judge said that what required the Prophet peace and blessings of the vision of the King does not surprise him and give him the explicit prophecy Vajata and do not tolerate the forces of human beings what I said a prelude.

A certificate from the Messenger of God to receive the great messages The message of Islam begins with visions means to be considered as an intermediary or means of access between the slave and the god.

It was narrated that Ibn Abbas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: "The vision of the Prophets, and the revelation of Yahweh, I mean, what is our master Abraham?

It was a revelation that was interrupted in the prophets, but we are Baiji us or the righteous.

Or the people of the Quixus who is at his expense for the good is the king of the vision, who is the righteous Oruhuel.

In the relationship between the visions of the general public with the revelation of Said bin Musayyab from Abu Hurayrah said I heard the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him says there is nothing left of prophecy except the missionaries.

They said and the missionaries O Messenger of Allah said the good vision seen by the slave means I mean De Malahash call Balouhi sincere means de Haj said by the Prophet peace be upon him.

It 's missionaries need to have your gospel mean and their skin codes are de work done and one of its symbols is muffled and whimsical to which people are public and about which lance he said it.

Prophecy parts on the Prophet peace be upon him and raised the prophecy and the missionaries remained the salvation of prophecy ended the last Messenger peace be upon him and our master the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him.

Aya Fadel remains the preferred missionaries are the only need to communicate with us means that I am keen to spread the culture of dreams as.

D is considered the only need sweet clean good, which is not inside any need or any bad impurities is the relationship of the slave to God in visions and sleeps.

Of course Mahalb expression missionaries outside of most of the vision of what is the view is a true God shows it to the believer Rafqa not prepared before the occurrence.

Revelations and visions of the mother of Zagra means the past present and future.

Future missionaries are alerted by the meaning of the work of Keda de Bardo from the current situation and the next present and future and the future of the endings or remarriages need you past.

Recitation of the Holy Quran, the collection of all three Glory be to Him.

It is the gift of containment of God Almighty, so I am in a lot of people to say I do not dream of him Mbhlmsh de Btzlni Oi I do not Btsich visions.

Medicine is not possible for you to be a job without God Almighty, that means or not convinced in the name of interpretation of dreams or not convinced in the need to name references from God.

I mean, one of you says to you, we are in the era of technology technology and your relationship with God Almighty money I am surprised by people.

On the authority of Anas bin Malik from his slaves, the silent son of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "The vision of the believer is part of the 46 part of the prophecy.

The relationship between the slave and his Lord and is formed by visions, which is part of the part remained because what Tiji calculated that the Prophet peace be upon him within six months.

Was launched by revelation in visions, but after 6 months, which is part of the 46 part which is the whole letter extended by the letter in a part of forty - forty part.

She is still staying. That means that you have raised your prophecy and the rest of you.

Bredh said to you I want him to collect all the need related to the subject of the relationship in the people intervened as amateur in the Hitta medicine Aha medicine I am still remained and I did not know what is not a prayer originally.

I say to you, I have arrived to our Lord to tell you I need you in the need of the two, O detector Oh God, Detective devil who knows himself to pray and relationship with God good.

And Gattli vision where the future of the where he was revealed to you when he dies so he gets married when he gets said that any proof of evidence.

Because you are along the good Vthali and so small size, but be far from our Lord sincere and Kaman relationship did not sweet people and sought to cut off the womb do all the need not Quesa.

And Ijilk in a dream the need for the future and you get already says it is I stayed and you are in it and you are far from our Lord Wali Min De named Detective Satan.

You are inside the slope of the inevitable need to take into account the visions revealed vision vision clear vision means I can limit the seat before me tells the vision to know the situation with God What is the problem, of course not know what we say.

The one who says that he is silent because of what he is doing in front of him or going out on a fry means.

Therefore, I do not ask you how to pray, I know that the subject is religion, why do not you see him say to you, so he says to me I do not know, while I Sieb your money and money.

As long as you are separated, it is related to Les originally. Of course, I hope you do not manipulate the science of prophecy. Our master, Imam Malik, said that he does not play with learning from Goh, meaning that there is no one who loves him and loves the dreams of his congregation.

Of the dreams de trust and its interpretation of honesty and it is not true that we say it or its kind, so we have reached the last of our ring.

For more infomation >> رؤى وأحلام | د/ صوفيا زاده | ( علاقة الوحى بي الرؤى و الاحلام ) | الحلقة مائة وواحد - Duration: 10:40.

-------------------------------------------

Se espera que este Lunes Cibernético bata todos los récords de ventas | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> Se espera que este Lunes Cibernético bata todos los récords de ventas | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

New Jurassic World Dino Rivals Bite N Fight Tyrannosaurus Rex Unboxing T-Rex Vs T Rex WD Toys - Duration: 19:39.

whoa guys it's great to see you today we are going to unbox the Dino rivals bite

and fight Tyrannosaurus Rex and compare it to the other t-rex is for Mattel like

this big huge custom painted colossal t-rex New Jurassic World Dino Rivals Bite N Fight Tyrannosaurus Rex Unboxing T-Rex Vs T Rex WD Toys

okay guys and here she is just like I promised the dyno rifles white and fight

Tyrannosaurus Rex from Mattel I actually paid good a pump for this guy from eBay

I wanted to get it to you guys as quick as possible as you can see this one

doesn't have the straight forward bite this one swings to the side and bites

I don't know how many of you guys will like that one thing I I love the law I

mean I wish they would have kept the regular blight he has it also swings

well I wish they would have kept the regular bite because this t-rex looks

just like the original one from Jurassic Park so I do really love the coloring of

this so but you know I it's something different so I guess they really had to

try something different but if I was them I would keep what works which is

what we had before and just change the coloring I mean I'd rather have a

regular this one would be cool if it was like the one where you have the controls

on the tail so this one does include the app a massive tail strike yeah twisting

turning fighting action and here is some of the other ones is the contaminator

that guy was Austin I also did buy the Stegosaurus from eBay

I should be getting that sued and two of the new action figures actually

beginning those also real soon but anyways let's go ahead and free this

girl broke the back in and to give you an idea what cool things Mattel could do

with some of these dinos this here is the regular thrashin throat

t-rex which I showed you a minute ago here is a custom painted with custom

teeth traction throat t-rex I bought off on eBay which an artist did a great job

with this so you have the same chopping action

action the roaring action if you lift the head up but with really awesome

painted clothes so as you can see Mattel could do would be so beautiful so

just by changing the collar

our chompin t-rex from the Jurassic world fallen Kingdom but this is the

Legacy Collection Jurassic Park t-rex this is the battle edition one which is

cool but that this is the same one here which I bought custom painted off an

artist on eBay check that out that is awesome this one looks like the like a

demon diablo t-rex you can see even has like zombie eyes i did full reviews of

battles of these if you missed them go ahead and check them up okay and here it

is compared to the battle damage colossal t-rex from walmart they have a

regular colossal t-rex the battle damage has the scars but even that one is not

as cool as buying a custom painted one off ebay here is the same

Jurassic world fallen Kingdom colossal battle t-rex but painted with custom

colors and custom teeth I don't like the job this artist did on the teeth they

are fragile they do fall out I wish you the left originals and the painting is

not the greatest so if you do buy off eBay just make sure you buy off an

artist that has a lot okay also to give you an idea of size here is the trash

and throw t-rex which is I would say about identical so so far the new ones

about identical inside I wish they would he gave it these

the chomping and whooshing through the tail and everything rather than where at

least you know just gave it the regular white because this weird and it's on a

left-hand push I mean I am right-handed so to me it's a little awkward to make a

video pushing this like that so I mean yeah if you're left-handed I guess this

would be great for you make it a lot easier to control but I still wish they

would have went with the tail you could use it a lot better but you know anyways

let's go ahead and check out exactly what has changed here here you can see

the original one was more of an orange brownish color its mouth was closed

where this one it's great for posing because the mouth is always open so it's

like it's always charging to attack I do love the color I love the coloring of

this one a lot more the old one is more of a tourist route this one's like a

brown gray it's like a greyish Brown like a lighter color brown on top but

detail wise I mean the painting of the eyes above

it's just

get over there action something like that would be so hard to use in like

Dino attackee video but ah here you can see this one is a movement back and

forth this one you get movement up top here and you get movement harder if you

push it with your hands it'll give you save action the arms move and this one

has two action buttons on the back like the new soo comments you can buy this I

just show you this one also has a tail but you know what to me the tail

swinging action is kind of cheesy I mean it would have been nice if rather than

tail swinging action if they would have maybe made a button for the arms moving

or a different type of attack on the head one thing I would have loved if

they would let you choose the position on the head I mean if it's here in the

middle to attack straight down on the side attack to this side or if it's on

the other side attack to that side that would have been totally awesome ah look

wise I mean you know it's I love how it looks I mean I I just love how it looks

this is awesome display here you've got the two action buttons another t-rex

this is the Jurassic Park legacy edition t-rex by Mattel for Jurassic world

fallen Kingdom this one has the action button on the neck so I I really don't

like that a lot because it makes it so hard to put into the

so it's nice they put the action button on the back but you can see here you can

see it slightly and with this one it does they do a good job of hiding I mean

if you look close you can see it if you're looking at it standing up like

this it's very hard to see detail wise the same great detail on the legs and

they do have their like proprietary movement here where you can move the

legs out to get to different positions and the feet also do turn back

okay they do turn 360 with rules oh this this actually like clicks into different

positions where the original one I don't know you know Richard Oh Juan just moves

anywhere this one clicks into four different

positions so it must be like to get it exactly two different standing positions

here you could have it all the way down and here and locks into the middle

position and it also locks into the top position and it's helped to be supported

by the tail so I do I like I said I love the looks of this

one I just wish they would've did a different tack the tail you can see is

jointed here and this part swings back and forth what you don't see like the

page here you see the angel so it's not too bad just why why would

it t-rex ever feel I don't really understand but you know it's cool Patel

is trying different stuff I just wish it would put salt you know like the actual

users of the products to see you know what what users want I mean the side

striking action to me is just not as cool but anyways we did a great job

painting nails on this drill so overall I love the books

I mean this one is really neat to close if you don't want to put anything in the

mouth to hold the mouth open or something cuz here this one you can see

the mouth is closed until you use the action button to open it up which in a

way is cool wha if you want to display this girl you have to pull something in

her mouth to keep her mouth open where this one you don't I mean this one is

ready to go to attack it looks awesome and in the back we do have the

Spinosaurus from Jurassic Park Legacy Collection from the Jurassic world

fallen Kingdom movie that is the chomp ins by the Saurus cool ok I think it's

time to go ahead and scan this girl let's check out the bottom they also did

a great job painting the bottom even the scan point they fought like attack like

scars onto the skin which I'll take a picture for you so you

could go ahead add it to your app then you have two of the Dino rivals because

we already did the supermodels if you didn't see the suka - I do got a full

review of it it's like two videos back from this one

this one had the chomping action and this one also had the tail swinging

action like I said carnivore with tail swinging action is a little weird but I

love the fact that they give this suka - an awesome frightened dog which I hope

they continue with the other ones okay and if you stay tuned for after we add

it to the app I'm gonna go ahead and compare this to the other t-rex is that

hotel okay before we add it one thing I almost forgot was the trading card saw

Tyrannosaurus Rex his strength is 10 his attack is 9 looks like this is feed

that other one is action so it's ten seven five nine compared to the sukkah -

which is eight so the t-rex is stronger the t-rex has more health

looks like the t-rex is faster it is pretty close and then the t-rex has a

stronger attack in the sucrose then once again

Dino drivers awesome let's go ahead and add this guy to the app okay then we're

gonna go ahead and start the off the app which is Jurassic world facts is the

name oh we got a new one here we could check out that's a cola-cola Rus so

let's go ahead check that one out before so that's gonna be a new one coming out

it looks awesome let's see this guy stats strength of three speed of ten

intelligence of four aggression of four so he's not that much of a fighter if

you poke him he does get angry at you he almost looks like a baby Cerreta soros

or something and I could only get one fact being small she is sometimes the

prey of bigger dinos which I'm not really surprised but anyways let's go

ahead hit skin and skin in our new t-rex so go ahead skin it right off the foot

their skin a dino monster and there is our racks so it does look really similar

to the toy which is one thing I do love that so this is a really aggressive

t-rex t-rex one of three so I'm glad they're keeping up bringing out front

t-rexes and if you lose your card you could always check HERE strength of ten

speed of seven intelligence of five aggression

let's get some cool facts contrary to popular belief the Tyrannosaurus Rex is

an intelligent apex predator she's the greatest carnivore of all time

t-rex has maternal instincts and she takes care of her offspring so that is

awesome if we go ahead to the collection you will see in the collection we just

have the one that they're letting us see we have the suka - which I are unboxed

and reviewed two days ago and we have the t-rex I have 55 and 97 dinosaurs

because I have 53 dinosaurs here in the regular app which I took a picture of

every one of these dinosaurs so if you've been watching my videos you have

all of those in your app if not go go ahead back check out my videos and add

them to your map it's a really cool collection and if you haven't seen it

yet this is the map here you've got they break it down to like pterosaurs first

this show the Dino rivals and that underneath they show the older ones and

then aquatic this is the one I wanna get this is the Plesiosaurus one of two

awesome and then you could go back to the map you got the carnivores you got

herbivores there you got hybrids here which right now is the interrupter cool

you got it that was awesome if you enjoyed this video I do got over a

thousand more the majority are drastic world drastic Park Godzilla keep call

transformers Power Rangers Ninja Turtles is we do check out the playlist on my

channel or for more plot fallen Kingdom videos check out the playlist at the end

of this video awesome today secret word is the word go

ahead and put that in the comment section below the video click the

subscribe button below for a lot more fun videos also click the bell button to

be notified every time I make a new video click the boxes below for a lot

more fun videos and if you want to see even more go ahead and click the

subscribe button

For more infomation >> New Jurassic World Dino Rivals Bite N Fight Tyrannosaurus Rex Unboxing T-Rex Vs T Rex WD Toys - Duration: 19:39.

-------------------------------------------

Iran Bank Will Be Held Responsible For The Deaths Of 11 People Because They Financed Terrorism - Duration: 2:51.

Iran, now, is going to be held responsible.

The Iran Bank, Melli is going to be held responsible for the deaths of people that they fin ... where

they financed terrorism and people died.

And now the families are saying, "We want to be paid back that money because we have

damages.

We lost our father, we lost our husband, we lost our children."

Right.

So they have, now, the right to go after Iran because we have frozen assets.

And with those frozen assets, we have the right to ask for that money to be paid back.

What is your take on this case as far as it looks like it's getting way down the road,

it looks like Iran may have a problem, it looks like Saudi Arabia may have a problem

'cause now the Supreme Court and even the lower courts are saying, "You know what?

You caused this problem, Bank.

You financed it, you washed the money.

Now you're going to have to pay some people back."

What's your take on that?

That's always kind of, good facts make good law.

At the end of the day, the plaintiffs are able to show, and keep in mind, these are

wounded vets that are bringing these cases and the wounded vets that are bringing a lot

of these cases are able to demonstrate that the banks have washed or laundered the money

and funneled that money back to these terrorist organizations.

People don't understand this, do they?

No, they really don't.

They think that the money ... They simply think that ISIS or any kind of terrorism group

somehow just magically comes up with the money.

It doesn't work like that.

What we found out with 9/11 was a Saudi family actually financed it.

The banks then washed the money and then that money ended up in the hands of the terrorists

that killed 3,000 Americans on US soil.

It's the gasoline that keeps them going.

It's the fuel, the money's the fuel and American Congress has said, "Banks, you're not going

to be able to keep funding these organizations and washing this money", and they told them

to knock it off but they're still doing it because the amount of profit they make is

obscene.

Okay, but this is very specific.

This case, from the legal standpoint, is kind of ... It's not a precedent, but it's showing

when the US Supreme Court declines to take on a case where the underlying issue is, is

it proper for a claimant to be able to sue a bank in Iran for washing money ...

Here in the US.

The Supreme Court says, you know what?

We're going to take a pass on this, we're not going to get involved.

To me, that's a trend.

That's a positive trend.

And as I really look at this thing ...

And by take a pass, you mean that they're going to let them go ahead and sue here in

the US.

They're going to let them sue, they're going to let them go after frozen assets.

In other words, some of this money has actually been frozen by the US government and the question

has always been how much of that money can these people go after.

Right now, the court has already ... You've got people arguing the Iran Bank, Melli Bank,

$17.6 million dollars is what some of these people are claiming as far as their damages.

And the US Supreme Court not taking control of this says yeah, you can do that.

For more infomation >> Iran Bank Will Be Held Responsible For The Deaths Of 11 People Because They Financed Terrorism - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Final American Daily Deal! The Pain Therapy Pro Special Package - Duration: 1:12.

Hey everyone Kathe here with your DR-HO'S Black Friday week deal of the day

don't forget to visit our website just about everything on there is 15% off

plus free shipping your deal today is our Pro system now this system is our

LCD screen it has two different ports on the top that are independently

controlled this does that mean that means that you can treat two different

body parts at the same time with different intensities or you and a loved

one can actually share this unit and both get treatment at the same time we

are giving you two bonus pairs of our large flex tone pads

we're giving you our pain therapy belt and our therapy and support band now

there's a lot of stuff going on this normally retails for $384.95 but because

this is our Black Friday week deal of the day you can bring this home for only

$288.71 that is almost $100 in savings for our pain therapy Pro System now

whether you decide to bring this home for yourself or you can even share it

with a loved one give the gift of relief this holiday season

For more infomation >> Final American Daily Deal! The Pain Therapy Pro Special Package - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Final Canadian Daily Deal! The Pain Therapy Pro Special Package - Duration: 1:30.

Hi everyone Kathe here from DR-HO'S with your Black Friday week deal of the

day don't forget to visit our website just about everything on there is 15%

off plus free shipping now our deal today is our pain therapy Pro system now

this system has two ports that are independently controlled which means

that you and a loved one can use this at the same time or you can treat two

different body parts at the same time so that's pretty exciting we are giving you

some bonus gel pads so two bonus pairs of the Flex tone pads you're getting our

pain therapy belt which is great for anyone out there who suffers from lower

back pain or sciatica and you're getting our De-stress Therapy System now I don't

know about you guys but in the holiday rush of everything I know I am getting

stressed out so these are really good for helping relieve that pain as well so

whether you're picking up this bundle for yourself or a loved one you are

getting incredible savings today now normally this is $379

95 but because this is our Black Friday week deal of the day you

can bring this home for yourself for a loved one for the entire family for only

$284.96 that's right that's almost a hundred dollars in

savings so bring this home whether you're gonna treat yourself whether

you're gonna treat someone in your family give the gift of relief this

holiday season

For more infomation >> Final Canadian Daily Deal! The Pain Therapy Pro Special Package - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Surianne original song "Mamma" On Song International - Duration: 4:59.

welcome to on song international home of original music if you like what you hear

subscribe to our channel and hit the bell below hi my name is Sir Ian I am a

singer-songwriter from Gibraltar and I'm gonna sing one of my own songs called

mama inspired by our very own mother's and the home cooking and they're

wonderful fridges and takeaway services and okay and this is especially for song

international okay

no you'll never see me cry in the morning get out of bed feel the rumble

need to satisfy my say he'll find all is empty not a mop feet should've listened

my you know the best for me never listen even when I'm wrong no me too hard

you're either too much

No

adaiah number you still at home get know once so I'll knock on your door

the gates are open the light shines forever I see standing ma I'm in for

something when I'm wrong

don't know you see me

thank you

For more infomation >> Surianne original song "Mamma" On Song International - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

what is the BEST Google Chromebook to buy 2019 review - Duration: 10:33.

if you are a student looking for a cheap laptop for academic purposes we have the

top five Chromebooks for you to access the full list of the top five

Chromebooks please head over to the video description below at number five

we have the Asus Chromebook flip the Asus Chromebook clip featuring a

seamless aluminum chasis is stronger more durable and sleeker than the

average plastic chasis Chromebook it's the perfect size for taking to go and

the stylish metallic design a very attractive alternative to a plastic

laptop won't cramp your style the Asus Chromebook flip has two hinges

that allow its lid to rotate back 360 degrees this lets you use the laptop in

a variety of configurations notebook mode for full keyboard and large

touchpad with multi-finger gestures support flip mode to chat with friends

by using its virtual keyboard with handwriting recognition and

multi-language support flip to stand mode and enjoy your favorite movie or

read an e-book easily share your pictures and videos with friends around

a table by flipping the c100 into ten mode the full-size backlit keyboard is

roomy comfortable to type on the wide touchpad is also responsive and supports

multi-touch commands but it is not as good as the touchpad gestures on a

macbook it has a bright and clear Full HD display that looks great when

watching videos or reading articles its viewing angles are also extra wide so no

matter what angle you're at you can still see what's on the screen paired

with the Chrome OS it's a relatively low end CPU which provides stellar

performance for most activities there are USBC ports on the left and

right edges of the laptops for two total which is how the laptop charges and

connects to external drives and displays the asus chromebox flip averaged nine

hours and 55 minutes of battery life the Dell Chromebook 11 is number four on our

list the Dell Chromebook 11 is mi l - STD tested for durability pressure

temperature humidity shock and vibration so it can handle student life the

rubberized LCD and base trim absorbs shock for superior drop protection an

Intel Celeron processor gives them the speed they need for easier multitasking

it boots up in under 10 seconds for quick easy cloud access where students

and teachers can connect to learning resources and the chromebook doesn't

slow down over time so you're always ready to learn automated updates and

virus protection guards against malware without extra steps encrypted user data

keeps records grades and personal info stowed safely in the cloud load web

pages with the Chrome OS and Chrome browser in an instant for better

productivity a 180 degree LCD hinge reduces stress on the lid let sit lay

flat and allow students to easily adjust their screen for more group work

opportunities the optional scratch resistant touch screen is made of

Corning Gorilla Glass NBT built to handle every tap stroke and swipe it

also has a multicolor LED that allows the teacher to see which students have

questions or conduct ad-hoc verbal polls and an easy to use activity light

application for students have changed the LED on the screen a fully sealed

keyboard and touchpad provides the industry's best spill protection for a

student laptop with a battery life of more than ten

hours there's more to see and learn without looking for an outlet at number

three we have the Toshiba Chromebook 2 similar in form to the 2014 Toshiba

Chromebook 2 the Seabee 35 has a dimpled texture on its plastic shell and smooth

edges that make it easy to pick up and hold toshiba has given its Chromebook

the kind of keyboard we hope to find on most laptops its keys have 1.5 3

millimeters of travel and require 54 grams of force to actuate it is a 13.3

inch diagonal Full HD 1080p IPS display to shiva's notebook delivered an average

brightness of 378 nits Toshiba scroll bought two pumps out some serious sound

thanks to the fine tuning by the audio files at Skullcandy it's outfitted with

2.5 8 gigahertz Intel Celeron and 2840 processor and 4 gigabytes of RAM which

is a pretty big step up from the 2 gigabytes usually included in systems at

this price on the left side of the Chromebook 2 you'll find the port for

the proprietary power connector a USB 2.0 port and a memory card port that

supports SDHC SDXC up to 2 terabytes mini SD and micro cards on the right

side you'll find the headphone mic a USB 3.0 port an HDMI port and the security

lock slot it also has a dual array microphone and an HD webcam for video

chats and voice powered apps you can choose from the three colors of our

custom built soft matte finish covers it also gives a battery life of ten hours

and five minutes Google Chrome comes pre-installed in the Chromebook 2 and it

only requires logging into your Google account to give you access to all of

your Google Drive files Chrome bookmarks and the same preferences in history as

your usual Chrome browser

and number two our runner-up is the HP Chromebook 14 the Chromebook 14 offers

three cheery color choices peach coral a bright slightly orange e red snow white

and our evaluates ocean turquoise the color covers the outer surfaces and the

display bezel the colored plastics slightly soft feel is nice though it

seems to hold greasy fingerprints easily the unit weighs a little over four

pounds and the AC adapter weighs another zero point seven pounds the keyboard

panel is silvery plastic the island style keys are hard white plastic but

they have a decent travel and do not make the rattling sound that really bugs

me on most other chrome books including the Pavilion 14 given all the room on

this panel it's somewhat disappointing that the top function keys and cursor

keys are only half-size although that does leave lots of room for a large and

responsive touchpad two USB 3.0 ports as well as one USB 2.0 port you get 802.11

a/b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth there's also an HDMI port for attaching an external

display on a slot for secure digital media dual stereo speakers provide

adequate sound a combination headphone and microphone port and an HD webcam

finish at the accessories the display delivers a resolution of 1366 by 768

pixels which is the same as you'll find on many 11 inch Chromebooks it has

little in the way of vertical viewing angles but the side viewing angles are

pretty good it's powered by a 1.4 gigahertz dual-core intel celeron 2955

you with Intel HD graphics and 2 gigabytes of ddr3 / 1600 RAM a 16

gigabyte SATA SSD provides a nice dollop of on-board storage plus you get 100

gigabyte Google Cloud storage free for two years the battery life was good at

nearly seven hours and number one top of our list for

chrome bucks the Acer Chromebook r11 it's 360 degree hinge features a dual

torque technology with the perfect combination of flexibility and strength

so you can effortlessly open the lid with just one hand yet have enough

torque for a wobble free touch experience the Chromebook r11 sports a

premium aluminum top cover with an attractive imprint using Acer nano

imprint technology creating a unique textured metallic finish that helps you

grip the laptop firmly the Chromebook r11 has an 11.6 inch display with a 1366

by 768 pixel resolution it's also an IPS display which means that colors look

especially nice and the contrast in photos and videos holds up when you tilt

the screen back or forward or sit off axis the keyboard is spacious offering

ample travel distance with every press the trackpad feels responsive and a full

sized SD card slot sits on the left joined by a USB 3.0 port and the HDMI

output while a USB 2.0 port sits on the right side the Chromebook r11 also has

802.11 AC Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 the entry-level 279 dollar model has an

Intel n 3150 processor 2 gigabytes of RAM and 32 gigabytes of storage space

bumping the price up to 329 or 230 pounds Australian 465 converted doubles

the RAM to 4 gigabytes the Chromebook r11 also chugged along for 8 hours and

11 minutes of battery time if you are looking for the best Chromebook out

there then Acer Chromebook 11 is the one to buy these are the creme de la creme

of Chromebooks out there go ahead and like this video to show us your love

subscribing will help us make more such videos in the future

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét