Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily Nov 27 2018

Sunny Lenarduzzi: I often get asked how long it takes me to plan out my YouTube content,

and quite honestly, at this point, it takes me less than 30 minutes a month.

So I've nailed the system and I've actually never shared this process before so I'm excited

to show this to you guys.

If you are as excited as I am, make sure you hit that like button below, and we'll dive

into the four steps of how I plan my content in under 30 minutes.

I swear, this is real.

The double A method is what I like to call this first step.

Asking and analytics.

This takes me five minutes, which means I go back in my analytics and I look at all

the content that's performed really well in the last month, to two months, and I figure

out how I can capitalize on those pieces of content that I like to call my gold mines,

that I really can capitalize on and grow from because I know that most of my subscribers

and most of my views are coming from those particular videos.

Asking, again takes all of five minutes.

I'll ask on social media.

I'll ask my audience via surveys or just ask by just tweeting out, "Hey I'm shooting new

YouTube content soon.

What do you guys want to see?"

And I get so many responses.

Right then and there, a bunch of video topics.

I usually plan my content a month in advance minimum.

Sometimes I'll do a full two months in advance if I really just want to knock out all these

videos so I can focus on other things in my business.

Number two is data and titles.

So this takes me 15 minutes, maybe.

This is my description, my keywords, my tags, and I use a tool called Tube Buddy to help

me find everything that I need to really optimize my videos in the right way.

All of this information I'm going to show you in just a second in my screen cast to

show you kind of how I gather this info so I can start plugging it in to my videos and

getting them batched and ready quickly in under 30 minutes.

Okay so before we dive into step three, let's break down how to do this in the back end

of your channel.

So what I do is I go into Creator Studio up here at the top.

I go Creator Studio and then I'll click over to analytics.

Then you scroll down to traffic sources here.

So, once you're in here, you can actually type in the name of any video that you have

on your channel.

The reason that I typed in this video is because it had high velocity, meaning that it had

a higher number of views in the first 24 to 48 hours than the average of my YouTube videos.

So obviously something's working here, and it's a highly searched topic.

So these are gold mine videos, as I mentioned earlier, and so when I have a gold mine video,

I want to know how people are landing on it, because that gives me even more ideas for

videos, which makes this whole process so much easier to plan out your content and a

lot faster.

So, if I look down here and I'm in traffic sources, I've clicked on YouTube search as

these source.

This is how people are landing on this video.

They're searching things like my YouTube channel, obviously.

I'm not going to make a video called SunnyLenarduzzi YouTube channel, although when I do a new

trailer, that's something I could call it.

But what's interesting is, they're searching for how to make a YouTube video.

I've never actually made a video on this topic, so that's an opportunity.

They're also searching for how to make a YouTube channel.

This is the analytics portion.

So let's just take you through step one and step two right now, in real time, as an example.

So I've done my asking.

I know what people want me to make videos on.

I've now also looked at my analytics.

I know that this is a potential topic for me because people are searching for it and

they're finding my videos anyways, but I've never actually made a video on this topic.

So, let's do that.

I'm going to go over to here.

This is where Tube Buddy comes in real, real handy.

What I do is I'll type in that topic.

I typed in "How to make a YouTube channel."

Now this is why Tube Buddy is so great for creating your titles, your descriptions, our

tags and taking all that stress out of the optimization piece.

It makes it a lot easier.

So I'll look over here.

It says poor.

So if I were to do this topic, it's poor because although the keyword is searched very often,

it's bad to target because it's extremely competitive and hard to rank for.

Okay, cool.

That makes my job a lot easier.

What Tube Buddy then does is it gives you related searches that probably are a little

bit better.

So let's say I want to change it to how to make a YouTube channel on computer.

Scroll over here.

I clicked on that, and this is what came up.

Good.

57.

So our score for this title has improved a lot.

It's not great, but it's good.

It's a lot better.

So it says there is a little competition but this keyword is searched often so it's worth

targeting.

Okay, cool.

For me in this case study, that's good enough.

So this is really great because it helps you narrow down your titles to things that are

actually going to get found and discovered through suggested and search on YouTube.

Now the other bonus of Tube Buddy is this.

If I click on ... Oh, if I click on this video and I do use VidIQ as well but in this case

I'm just going to show you guys Tube Buddy because it's so easy to follow.

In this case, if I'm looking at this channel, which has 5.5 million views on this video.

Obviously this video has gotten a lot of velocity.

It has 365,000 subscribers, which is great, but the views on this video are insanely high.

I want to know, what kind of tags are they using?

The great thing is, Tube Buddy will show you what other videos that are top performers

are using as tags.

How to make a YouTube Channel.

How to make a YouTube Channel 2016.

How to create a YouTube account.

How to make a YouTube account.

How to start a channel.

So these are all the rankings that they have for these keywords, and these will help you

do your tags and figure out what tags are actually going to get you ranked for this

video in the appropriate area.

It takes a lot of the guesswork out of it, a lot of the manual labor out of it, but it's

just a really helpful tool in addition to having a solid content strategy.

This is an easy way, once you get rolling on YouTube and you have content up, to really

nail down great topics based on your past analytics and based on the data coming from

a tool like Tube Buddy.

Number three, is add it into the content calendar.

So we have a master content calendar.

It maps out the next year of our content so we make sure that we're not missing anything

and we're rallying around certain events and occasions.

So I just literally plug it into the content calendar on the days that it's going to be

published so the rest of the team knows.

That takes me no more than five minutes.

The fourth step is I schedule a shoot day, and I batch record between five to ten videos

on that day.

Now when I say that, it might feel really overwhelming for your, but keep in mind, I've

been doing this for a long time.

I've been on camera technically for 10 years so it's really easy for me to batch that man.

If you can only batch two videos to get started, that's amazing.

That's a perfect way to start, but if you can shoot more than one video at a time, it's

going to make your life a lot easier.

So I'll schedule that shoot day and then I know we can knock out all these videos, get

them all filmed in one fell swoop and then I don't even need to think about it again.

Now the bonus tip, and the bonus step obviously is we have to write the scripts.

I do take about an hour to two hours to write all these scripts, but my hack for writing

scripts is using my hot script formula, which of course is included in a lot of the videos

that I've talked about, and we include the template and the step by step process of exactly

how to write your scripts in our program "YouTube for Bosses" which takes you through everything

that you need to know to create consistent video content to grow your business and your

brand, using YouTube.

If you're interested in that, I do recommend you check out our master class on how to 100x

your subscribers and double your revenue in the next year.

That's what I was able to do in my first 12 months on YouTube and you can find it at the

link below this video.

Check it out and you'll learn a lot more tips on how you can be efficient and effective

with your video content on YouTube to really act as free advertising, so you're constantly

building your list.

You're constantly building your audience and you're building a raving fan culture around

your brand.

I can't wait to see you guys there.

Thank you so much for watching this video, and I do want to make sure that we acknowledge

our Boss Club winner for today.

So our Boss Club winner is Wave Point Survival.

He says, "I really appreciate your videos and your content.

My channel now has over 3000 subs."

Congratulations.

"In a little over a year, thanks to your advice and strategies.

Congratulations on 200,000 subs.

Looking forward to more of your excellent videos.

#bossclub"

Thank you you so much for watching.

Thanks to each and every one of you for watching, and if you want to be mentioned in the video,

make sure you comment below with your biggest takeaway using the #bossclub for a mention

or potentially some BYOBoss Swag.

If you enjoyed this, subscribe for new videos every single week.

Hit that like button and I'll see you in the next video.

For more infomation >> How I Plan My YouTube Content - Duration: 8:55.

-------------------------------------------

Jeep Wrangler JK SkyJacker Tailgate Saver Spare Tire Support Kit (2007-2018) Review & Install - Duration: 8:33.

The SkyJacker Tailgate Saver Spare Tire Support is for those of you to have a 2007 to 2018

JK that has the SkyJacker spare tire relocation bracket installed on it or another spare tire

relocation bracket that does roughly the same thing, and that's to move the tire out and

up.

This is not going to work if you have a larger than factory spare tire in the factory spare

tire location.

But, if you are running that bracket or another one like it, this is going to solve the problem

of a heavier than factory spare tire breaking down your factory hinges on your tailgate,

the welds on the tailgate itself, or the spare tire carrier steel.

Those are the three main problems that you can have when you put a big, heavy spare in

the factory location, and this does help to solve those.

The other solutions are, of course, a bumper mounted tire carrier or a beefier tub mounted

tire carrier.

This is gonna be significantly less expensive and it allows you to run that factory rear

bumper if you would like to do that.

This install is going to be a two out of three wrenches, bolts directly in place, and I'll

show you how to do that in just a second.

So, again, if you have something that is already going to move your tire out and up from the

factory location, this here is just going to support the additional weight of that tire

so it's not bouncing and moving and twerking around which can cause the fatigue of metal

and the breakdown of your hinges.

So, this is going to be a very eloquent solution for those problems.

Now, is this going to do as nice of a job as a tub mounted or a bumper mounted tire

carrier?

Probably not, but is it a very simple and inexpensive solution, maybe as a stopgap for

you?

Yes, absolutely it is going to do that.

Now, a couple of things that I do like about this is that it is very easy to install.

Whether you have a factory hitch installed or not, this is going to bolt directly onto

the crossmember.

Again, very, very easy installation.

I like the fact that all these holes are slotted and you can actually install this in a variety

of different ways.

It's a total of three different brackets and depending on how you overlap them, you can

make adjustments for different backspacing and different tire sizes.

So, this is very flexible in that way and this does come with some stainless hardware

on it, which is always a nice feature.

This is something that is going to be outside, exposed to the elements.

You're not going to have nearly as much rust when you have stainless hardware like that.

So, again, a couple of things that I do like in the way that this was put together and

in the way that this was built.

The price tag on this comes in right around $70, which I do think is going to be pretty

fair, again, for the engineering, for the quality that you're getting here.

And especially when you consider that it's either this or a bumper mounted or tub mounted

tire carrier, which is going to be 10 times what this costs or more.

So, this is going to be a very inexpensive solution to a lot of different problems.

Now, I mentioned before, this is an easy install.

Let me show you how to get it done.

For this installation, you're going to need a 3/4-inch socket and a 3/4-inch wrench.

We also used a couple of different size 3/8-inch extensions, as well as a 3/8-inch universal,

all driven by a 3/8-inch impact.

You'll also need a 7/32 Allen head socket or an Allen key would work just fine.

And we used a 17-millimeter socket to remove our bumper bolts, but they're not factory

bumper bolts.

Your size may be a little bit different.

We're not actually going to completely remove the rear bumper from the Jeep, but we are

going to need a little bit more space to work when getting the first bracket installed.

So, what we are going to do is remove the two bolts that hold the bumper to the frame

on the driver's side here, and that will give us a little bit of additional play to get

everything bolted up.

So, we'll go ahead and do that now.

So, that's really all the disassembly we're going to have to do on our Jeep.

Now, we can go ahead and get the first of three brackets bolted together here.

However, if you have a factory or even a factory style hitch on your Jeep, you're gonna have

to loosen up some of the hardware that holds that in place.

That's going to be the same hardware that's included in the kit.

So, again, if you have a hitch, you'll loosen up the hardware.

You're not gonna be using these bolts or really any of these washers or nuts that come in

the kit, but if you're like us and you don't, you're gonna use all of this hardware to attach

this bracket onto the rear crossmember.

Now, we'll get our bracket installed.

This is always going to be a lot easier if you have a creeper, you can just roll under

the Jeep, get all your hardware bolted up.

After bolting up that bracket, you can reinstall the factory bumper bolts.

The rest of the installation is as straightforward as the first half, but there are a few decisions

to be made.

This can get bolted up in a variety of different ways.

These two brackets to this piece here, you can put this bracket on top and this one on

top of that, this one underneath and this one underneath of that, or any combination

of those.

And what you're going to be using and how you're going to bolt everything up really

depends on your tire size and the backspacing of your wheels, so how far out from the body

you want this final bracket to sit and then how far up or down.

Now, the bracket we already installed, that has slotted bolt holes, as do, obviously,

this one and this one here, so you do have a good bit of adjustability, but you also

want to play with things a little bit and make sure that you're going to be able to

get everything adjusted where you needed to be.

Again, just figuring out which way these brackets are going to get installed and what goes on

top.

So, what I'm gonna do is close the tailgate, get under there, and play with these a little

bit to figure out what order everything is going to go in.

Then we'll open up the tailgate again and get everything bolted up for the last time.

Now, that we've determined the order that these brackets are gonna get bolted up in,

we can go ahead and bolt them on.

So, if you are looking for an inexpensive solution to a heavier than factory spare tire,

I would recommend this tire support from SkyJacker, and you can find it right here at extremeterrain.com.

For more infomation >> Jeep Wrangler JK SkyJacker Tailgate Saver Spare Tire Support Kit (2007-2018) Review & Install - Duration: 8:33.

-------------------------------------------

Bring It!: Kayla Wants Her Dad's Support (Season 1 Flashback) | Lifetime - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> Bring It!: Kayla Wants Her Dad's Support (Season 1 Flashback) | Lifetime - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

NATO-Generaksekretär zu Vorfall im Schwarzen Meer: "Verhalten wird Konsequenzen nach sich ziehen" - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> NATO-Generaksekretär zu Vorfall im Schwarzen Meer: "Verhalten wird Konsequenzen nach sich ziehen" - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

How the Cold War Contributed to the Modern Central American Migrant Crisis | History - Duration: 6:22.

For more infomation >> How the Cold War Contributed to the Modern Central American Migrant Crisis | History - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

Play-Doh DohVinci | Michaels - Duration: 1:10.

Make it Easy DohVinci

Create 3D drawings!

Use the technique guide to practice.

Add fun textures and designs on canvas, paper or craft wood.

Use the shape and precision tips to create fun drawings.

Create solid backgrounds with the scraping tool.

Or use the texture tool for a wavy look.

Blend colors.

Play with patterns.

Make something one of a kind.

Subscribe to our channel and share your projects using the #MakeitwithMichaels

For more infomation >> Play-Doh DohVinci | Michaels - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

AGL ist kein YouTube-Projekt! 🛑🙅 - Duration: 6:08.

Attention: Authentic German Learning

is not a video project.

No, it's so much more.

Many of you

only know me from YouTube.

But there is so much more

which I want to give you.

Authentic German Learning

is above all a website.

The URL, as you can imagine

is, of course, AuthenticGermanLearning.com.

This website is the starting point

for all the other content

which I make available to you.

It's also the place

where all your questions are answered

– at least that's what I hope.

And if a question in the FAQ is missing,

then please let me know.

I created this website so

that it can answer you the most important questions

right away

and provide you many German resources

well categorized –

by medium and topic.

If you look at the menu bar,

you learn how to start

what it's about

how you can add AGL

on the social media

what the best German language resources are,

my latest materials

including the already mentioned

categorization

and the answers to all questions

which are frequently asked.

If you'd like to invest money

in your education

or want to send AGL

a few euros just like that,

then there is the online shop.

There, you will also find out

what the Authentic German Learning Academy is,

namely, another

big project of mine.

I am creating one German course after another.

I am currently working on interactive videos,

i.e. you don't just watch a video

but you are also active.

You answer questions and solve quizzes,

so that you also make sure

that you learn something in the long term

and better remember a lesson.

Then there is the

Authentic German Learning Podcast.

This is a high quality

Audio production,

which consists to one-third

of theme episodes,

to another third of episodes

about individual vocabulary

and to the last third

of episodes about phrases

and proverbs.

For all

who can't get enought

of the podcast,

there is also

the Authentic German Learning Radio,

an audio series for German learners

with sufficient listening comprehension.

I also write a lot!

In addition to the courses for the academy

I also write articles for the blog

and many emails.

If you sign up for my newsletter,

for example,

you get for at least a month

an inspiring email every day

with useful tips.

Besides, I am also

active on many social media:

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook,

WhatsApp, Pinterest ...

Depending on

whether I am going through a creative phase at the moment or not,

you get to see, for example, every day

a helpful, inspiring

or funny picture

or a short video.

Finally, there are videos like this one here,

of which I have already created hundreds.

All this is Authentic German Learning.

So if you don't see me on YouTube,

I'm not gone, I'm not taking a break –

I am just working on another project.

I'm not making this video

to brag.

I'm making this video

so that you also know my other projects

and use it.

And I'm making it, so that you know

that I also mean

what I said

in my recent videos.

Have a look at the website.

Use it.

Bye!

For more infomation >> AGL ist kein YouTube-Projekt! 🛑🙅 - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

VO BOSS: Special Guest - Gerald Griffith - Duration: 21:17.

>> Today's voiceover talent is more than just a pretty voice.

>> Pretty voice.

>> Pretty voice.

>> Pretty voice.

>> Today's voiceover talent has to be a boss.

>> Boss.

>> A boss.

>> A boss.

>> Join us each week for business owner strategies and success with your hosts Anne Ganguzza

and Gabrielle Nistico, along with some of the strongest voices in our industry.

>> Rock your business.

>> Rock your business.

>> Rock your business.

>> Like a boss.

>> Like a boss.

>> Rock your business like a boss.

>> Rock your business like a boss.

>> A VO BOSS.

>> A VO BOSS.

>> A VO BOSS.

Anne: Welcome to the VO BOSS podcast.

I'm you host, Anne Ganguzza, along with my VO BOSS bestie, Gabby Nistico.

Hey Gabby, how are you?

Gabby: Hello, hello!

Anne: We have a special guest today.

Gabby: [in goofy fan voice] I know!

Anne: Very well known to many, many people, founder and executive producer of the huge

conference that is VO Atlanta, welcome to the show Gerald Griffith.

Thanks so much for joining us!

Gabby: Yayy!

Anne: Woo-hoo!

Gerald: Thanks for having me.

[Anne and Gerald laugh]

Gerald: That was so formal.

It was like we're opening a city hall, city council meeting, or something.

[Anne laughs]

Gabby: You'll see that as the show progresses, we become less and less formal.

So it's ok.

Gerald: It's ok.

It'll speed up at some point once your espresso kicks in.

Gabby: Exactly!

Anne: Exactly.

So Gerald, I have to say, Gabby and I go way back with you from, Gabby even further than

me because Gabby, you were at the very first VO Atlanta in 2013, correct?

Gabby: Yah.

Anne: And I met Gerald in 2014.

Gerald: Gabby, Gabby was actually my first outside of the Atlanta area presenter in July

of 2012 at the Hampton Inn here in downtown Atlanta.

Gabby: We could have never in a million years –

[Gerald laughs]

Gabby: I think projected this success and how much it's grown, and what it's become.

Anne: Oh my gosh.

Gabby: I mean, ok, last year's conference, or this year's conference, I should say,

2018, how many attendees?

Gerald: Just under 700.

Anne: Woo.

Gabby: Holy cow.

Anne: That's a big party, Gerald.

Wow.

That is big.

Gerald: Just a few friends, you know?

Just a few friends.

Anne: Well, listen, I'm just gonna say that those [laughs] – anybody that knows me out

there knows my little group, my little VO Peeps group.

And I've hosted events at my house.

Ok?

And nothing compared to close to 700 people.

So I know, Gerald, how much work it takes to put on an event, at least in the scope

that I did.

But I cannot imagine what it takes to put on the VO Atlanta conference.

Tell us a little about how that all got started, and you know, what was your mission in the

beginning -- and wow, it's just grown so much – and what your plans are for growing

it into the future?

Gerald: [laughs] Getting started, the idea was pretty simple both with the meet-up and

with the initial aims of the conference, was to basically be a resource for the Atlanta

area.

And when I did the conference in 2013, it was to be a drivable resource for people in

the southeast United States.

And you know, having done the meet-up here which focused on local people, it was one

of those things where everything seemed to be far away, you know California, New York,

Chicago, somewhere.

So I say, "well, there's obviously people in the southeast too, so why not have something

that people can drive to?"

I literally had a map on the wall, and I used one of the online tools to measure out how,

how far somebody could get if they drove say six hours.

You know, I drew a big circle, and that was my target audience in my mind.

Seems so far away, removed at this point.

[Gabby laughs]

Anne: And now you've got global attendees.

Gerald: The circle feels like an exclusion zone.

Like fewer people come from that circle than outside of that circle, but that's, that's

how it all started.

I remember that first year, we had one person attended from Bermuda.

And I was so pumped up.

I was like, "Oh my God."

I sat there and stared at the screen a little bit.

"Bermuda?

Wow!

This is awesome."

And since then I think we've probably had well over 20 different countries represented,

and on average we do somewhere between 13,14 different countries each year that come out.

This year we had people from 40 different states, including Alaska.

[Gabby laughs]

Anne: Wow.

Gabby: I got to ask you, Gerald, every year, every conference, you have a theme.

And the theme is woven through the entire event.

It's, it's always, everything comes back to that central theme.

What kind of prompted you to do that?

Where did, where did that come from?

Is that part of the corporate background?

What, how did that transpire?

[Anne laughs]

Gerald: Me, corporate?

Gabby: Nah.

Anne: No, not at all.

[laughs]

Gerald: Yeah, well, I think it's one of those things where people need something to

kind of go back to, particularly when you bring in presenters who all have difference

experiences, and difference background, and different approaches.

You want to have something that serves as a starting point that no matter what they're

teaching, no matter what they're bringing to the conference, they can sprinkle this

one thing in there somewhere and tie it into other sessions or other happenings at the

conference.

And so having a theme of some kind is, is really an integral part so that people can

have something to rally around as, as an underlying thread throughout the event.

Gabby: And what is the 2019 theme?

Gerald: "Refresh."

Anne: Ahh very nice.

Hey Gerald, your 2019 is a little bit later this year than normal.

Gerald: Yes, it is.

[all laugh]

Anne: Any particular reason for that?

Was that just location?

Was that…

Gerald: It was the farthest I could push it and still be in March.

[Anne laughs]

Gerald: Well, what people don't realize is it's this really weird thing with the

calendar.

First of all, you're coming out of the holidays into January in the first place.

And then February is a shorter month.

So… it's like, by the time people come of their hole or whatever they went for the

holidays, their family, their vacation, their -- you know, when they finally resurface and

go "Ok, I'm gonna be apart of the, the world again," you're halfway through January.

And then you get to February, and it's like, it's a shorter month! [laughs] So you get

to January, and you literally feel like you've got four weeks to go.

And needless to say, you know, as the conference has gotten larger, there are a lot more things

to put in motion, and crank up, and get going.

And coming out of the holidays, a lot of those things slow down, because people just -- they

have their own agendas during the holidays with family and different things, and so you

really don't get their attention again until January.

And you need that extra time as much as possible to just give people a chance to breathe.

And get everything cranked up again.

Anne: I'd like to commend you too about how much you actually offer at this conference.

And I think your offerings for breakout sessions and X-sessions have maybe doubled in size.

Tell us a little bit about your, your ideas behind that.

Gerald: [laughs] The funny part about this is they're not really my ideas.

The, the conference, and I can say this without the slightest bit of embellishment, the conference

is a reflection of what people have shown an interest in, what agents have said what

they wish people know, what directors have said they wish people knew, and I take it

from there and attempt to bring the resources into the conference to speak to those things.

And I think that's one of the things that makes VO Atlanta a little different in my

role in it because I'm not an in-the-booth talent.

What I do is focus on having experts be experts, and I take care of the event planning, and

the logistics, and meals, and all that stuff like that, and what I want them to do, and

what I ask them to do, what I expect them to do is come and be the best expert in that

space that they can be, to make themselves available, and that's why people, when you're

a presenter with me, you come in on Thursday, you stay to Sunday.

You're available.

People can talk to you in the hallway, they can talk to you at lunch, at breakfast.

You know, it's, it's more of a relational environment, and so it's a very important

thing to listen to the comments, read the surveys, you know, incorporate the things

we can in there.

We do a lot of specialty sessions in addition to our main tracks, because we want to make

it something that people can really, really come and get a great experience in the industry

but also build their networks of friends and colleagues, because you learn differently

in person.

You just, you just do, and so the conference is really not about what I wanted it to be

as much as it is a reflection of conversations I have had with agents, directors.

"If you could go back and train this talent who just sent you their demo, what do you

wish they knew?

What would you teach them?

What would you tell them they needed to figure out before they got to you?"

And then I try to build a conference around that.

Gabby: Anne and I get asked all the time "should I attend a conference?

What conference should I go to?

Why should I go?"

What's the one thing you want someone who's new to know and to understand about VO Atlanta?

Gerald: It's, it's -- I use the phrase "it's your conference."

So I, I think of it more in terms of like a buffet.

I try to make sure there is great, high quality things at the buffet, but ultimately it is

up to you to decide what is good for you.

So we have our main things.

You know, we have commercial, we have, you know, I push business, marketing stuff out

there a lot, animation, gaming, and things like that.

So what I think is really good is that a person can come with an initial interest in any of

those areas but also have the luxury of jumping into another session, listening in on another

panel, talking with someone that works in that other genre, and getting a feel for what

it's really like.

I believe people coming into voiceover are willing to work hard to be successful.

The problem is most of them take their initial advice from some random video they saw on

YouTube, and it's not advice for them, it's just advice.

And so they don't really have a relationship with anyone who understands who they are.

So when they come to the conference, they get a chance to have conversations with people.

They get a chance to sit in on a panel and listen to actual casting directors and actual

agents talk about what they're looking for, and then they can jump into different sessions.

You, you, you can try audiobook, you can try narration, you can try animation, you can

try gaming.

You can take a workshop.

You can do business and marketing, all in one weekend.

And, but it is your conference.

And I mean, to that point I remember early years, there would be the occasional where

someone would say, "hey, I'm thinking about coming to the conference.

What am I gonna get out of it and why should I spend my money?

You know, what's in it for me?"

I reversed it a bit, and I asked them "what do you want to get out of the conference?"

So if you can tell me what you're looking for in the conference, I can do my part to

make sure it's available to you.

It's your job to get something out of it when you've made the decision to come.

Because both of you have been to the event before, and it's one of those things where

if someone came to you at the end of it and said, "I didn't hit anything out of that,"

your first thought should be, "where were you?

Like were you actually -- did you go to anything?"

Because I realized I can't control whether you…

introduce yourself to people.

I can't control whether you go to the panels or the breakouts or you take a workshop.

I can't control whether you even come out of your room.

And so by extension I can't take control over your conference experience.

It's your conference, it's what you make out of it.

Some people come there, they've been in the industry 20, 30 years, and for them the

conference is more of a social endeavor where they see their friends.

They meet people they've worked with 15 years, but they've never had a beer with

them.

So they come for that.

Some people come because it's their first opportunity to ever take a voiceover class

of some kind.

Anne: I think it's a great concept.

And one of the things I love about VO Atlanta is your whole concept and graciousness about

giving back to the community.

In 2013 when I came to you with an idea about my career education scholarship, you were

all for it, in terms of donating VIP registrations to the conference, and I cannot tell you how

thankful I have been over the years because every year -- it wasn't just 2013, it's

every year since, you have supported the scholarship and given back and even added more.

Not only can people get a great education, but there's also this wonderful segment

for people who may not be able to afford the conference in, in terms of you helping to

give back to the community.

Thank you, Gerald, for that.

Gabby: She's getting teary.

Gerald: Thank you for that, Anne.

Anne: I know, I'm getting the clinch.

Gabby: She is.

She is, I can hear it.

[all laugh]

Anne: I do.

I get, I get all caught up.

Gerald: Well, well, Anne I never let you say that without giving the true context of it.

And that's a lot of people may approach you with any number of ideas.

But when it's someone who approaches you, and they're willing to take the reins, you

know, and really, really contribute to the success of something and put in the work to

make it happen, those, those are the people that make it so easy, continually give and

contribute to something because you know that it's not one of those things where you say,

"Ok, I'll help out," and then someone just dumps stuff on your plate and say "here's

what I need from you."

You've done that.

I think it's your giving spirit that takes the little contribution I make to that process

and bring it to life.

And it wouldn't happen otherwise because I don't have the bandwidth to take the auditions

and find yet another panel of people to, to work on something, and it's your work that

really makes the scholarship program come together and work every year, so thanks to

you.

Anne: Thank you for that, but it's not possible without your contributions.

And so, yeah.

Gerald: Of course.

Gabby: Oh stop it, both of you.

Stop it now.

"I love you more."

"I love you more."

"No, I love you more."

"No, I love you more."

[Anne and Gerald laugh]

Gerald: No, you did it more!

No.

Anne: Speaking of which, speaking of which, Gerald, for 2019 there will be another scholarship

program.

We just spoke about it the other day.

Gabby: I don't think anybody who's been to the conference hasn't noticed this.

Like your entire family in some way, shape, or form is apart of VO Atlanta.

They are the beating heart of, circulatory system even throughout everything.

Your sister, [laughs] I love her so much.

And it's really great that, yeah, we have this massive event, lots and lots of people,

but there's still at its core a family.

Gerald: Yeah, family are people that you hire when nobody else'll work with you.

[all laugh]

Anne: No, but I actually, I feel like your family, like I know them.

You know?

Gabby: Yeah.

Anne: And I, I hope they, I hope they're OK with that.

[laughs]

Gabby: We've been watching your kids grow up.

Anne: Right?

Gerald: Yeah, and, and that's the funny thing.

It's like with, for instance with Grant, you know, I always think about it, my younger

son who is now 11, the first year of the conference, he was five years old.

Gabby: Yeah.

Anne: Wow.

Gerald: And it is interesting because there are a lot of people who have been there a

number of years, and they, they have watched them grow up, and then they see them on Facebook,

and, and you know, their milestones, different things they are involved with and I share

there.

They've gotten used to it now when they go to conference and people comment on what's

happening in their life.

They just kind of roll with it, but in the beginning it freaked them out a little bit.

[women laugh]

Gabby: Aww.

And of course there's your wife who, who is just a saint.

Anne: Oh yeah.

Gabby: And you know, it's, it's not easy, it's not easy when your husband is that

occupied for that large a period of time.

Anne: Oh my goodness, yes.

Gabby: Yeah, so.

Anne: I know what it takes for me to put on a small event.

And to put on an event the scope of what you put on, Gerald, is, it is a year-long process.

And for any of you guys that don't realize that, you need to realize that.

It is, it is no small thing to put together a big party for about 700 people and take

care of everything for days.

And Gerald, I can't even imagine the scheduling.

I know just the scheduling alone has got to be a nightmare.

Gerald: I would say that's the biggest challenge.

All of the other stuff is a little more manageable, but when, when it comes to the schedule, we

have, I'll say, well over 100 line items on our schedule --

Anne: Wow.

Gerald: -- that represent well over 200 hours of schedule activity.

Gabby: In a weekend.

[laughs]

Anne: Yeah.

Gerald: It is.

And so we've even, we've made some changes going into '19.

We're moving the keynote to Thursday evening so that we can give a dedicated space to itself,

and get everything kind of kicked off later that evening.

And we'll have the mixer, instead of having an opening reception earlier, we'll have

that after the keynote, and then we'll get ready to kick off early Friday morning for

those people who get up, the hard-core ones and do the fitness stuff at 6:30 in the morning.

Anne: Wow.

Gerald: You know?

You, you ladies will be there surely, correct?

[Anne laughs]

Gabby: Oh yeah.

Oh absolutely.

Anne: Oh yeah, we'll be there.

Yeah, yeah.

Gabby: Oh, I was just going to ask, how people can sign up for the conference?

Gerald: They can go to voatlanta.me to learn more about it and sign up for things.

We expect to get to that point of saying "registration's closed," like "we just cannot sign up

anyone else."

It'll be, it'll be kind of a bittersweet thing, you know?

It'll be kind of good because you feel like "well, we got a lot of people," but you

know, it just is what it is.

And, and to that point, you've both kind of referenced the number of people or the

size.

I really strive to make it feel like a community thing.

And that's, that's a really important element that, even though there are a lot of people

there, that we maintain a comfort level so that you feel like it was a family reunion,

or a gathering with old friends, versus this massive, nondescript, just glob of people.

And so that's why we incorporate fun things like, you know, our Friday night chill stuff

where it's nothing about voiceover.

It's stuff like fingerprinting or cigar bar with bourbon or something.

I mean, it's just, it's not voiceover stuff.

It's people stuff.

And I think, you know, we think that's important.

I think that's important that people have a chance to engage just on a personal level.

That's why we don't put titles on name badges because I really don't care that you're

a casting director first.

I care that you're a person first.

And that's who I should go up and introduce myself to and say, "hey, how are you doing?"

And then if I want to see all the details, I can go read that in the, in the mobile app

or the program guide or something.

Anne: Gerald, thank you so much for spending time with us today and talking about VO Atlanta.

I cannot wait until March of 2019.

Gerald: Absolutely.

We, we gonna do your live thing again, your live podcast from there on location, on site?

Gabby: Yes.

Anne: Woo-hoo, yeah!

Gerald: We're gonna step it up, so you guys can be ready.

I expect the VO BOSSes to be ready to go.

Gabby: We won't let you down.

[Gerald laughs]

Anne: I'd like to give a huge shout-out to our sponsor, ipDTL.

Yes, you too can record like a boss and find out more at ipdtl.com.

Gabby: And of course, guys, for all things BOSS, please go to the website, voboss.com,

and thank you so much!

We'll see you next week.

Anne: Bye-bye!

Announcer: Join us next week for another edition of VO BOSS with your hosts Anne Ganguzza and

Gabby Nistico.

All rights reserved, Anne Ganguzza Voice Talent in association with Three Moon Media.

Redistribution with permission.

Coast-to-coast connectivity via ipDTL.

For more infomation >> VO BOSS: Special Guest - Gerald Griffith - Duration: 21:17.

-------------------------------------------

Horóscopo hoy, 27 de noviembre de 2018, por el astrólogo Mario Vannucci | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Horóscopo hoy, 27 de noviembre de 2018, por el astrólogo Mario Vannucci | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Tekashi Six Nine, ¿ángel o demonio? | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:46.

For more infomation >> Tekashi Six Nine, ¿ángel o demonio? | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

¡Descubre los 4 pasos para alcanzar el éxito en 2019! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 6:00.

For more infomation >> ¡Descubre los 4 pasos para alcanzar el éxito en 2019! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

¡Pedro Capó cantó por los niños de Puerto Rico! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> ¡Pedro Capó cantó por los niños de Puerto Rico! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

¡La esposa del Chapo Guzmán fue expulsada de la corte! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> ¡La esposa del Chapo Guzmán fue expulsada de la corte! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

¡Manu Manzo nos presenta su nuevo sencillo "Caminando"! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:45.

For more infomation >> ¡Manu Manzo nos presenta su nuevo sencillo "Caminando"! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

(FREE) Moneybagg Yo Type Beat 2018 x Lil Baby x Kevin Gates "MIDNIGHT" | Free Type Beat 2018 - Duration: 3:24.

(FREE) Moneybagg Yo Type Beat 2018 x Lil Baby x Kevin Gates "MIDNIGHT" | Free Type Beat 2018

For more infomation >> (FREE) Moneybagg Yo Type Beat 2018 x Lil Baby x Kevin Gates "MIDNIGHT" | Free Type Beat 2018 - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Samsung launches Galaxy Note 9 First Snow White variant - Duration: 2:29.

Samsung really seems to make an effort to create some great-looking handsets that

aren't available outside of Asian markets and that tradition continues

with the Galaxy Note 9 snow white version which available exclusively to

Taiwan announced officially on the Samsung Taiwan news blog we've had to

glean as much information as we can via the magic of Google Translate so you may

have to forgive is for any janky translations we can tell from the images

just what to expect on the look and feel front the first snow-white note 9

predictably has a white backplate with a few updated accent colors to boot

Samsung describes the color as a white glass with silver metal and we have no

reason to argue the side bezels camera and fingerprint accents are also a

silver colour with the metal frame featuring a diamond trim for a more

wintery look the S Pen is white too which is a nice if obvious extra touch

one disappointing aspect is that for a white phone the front still has the

black bezel trim it would have been cool to see a device with a full-color body

rather than just the backplate and accents naturally all of the internals

remain the same as the already available samsung galaxy note 9 this new veneer

just gives buyers another option to choose from you will be able to get a

limited edition white Wireless fast charging base that includes a

color-changing ambient light as for pricing the first snow white edition of

the samsung galaxy note 9 will sell for thirty thousand nine hundred dollars

Taiwan which is approximately $1000 currently the device will only be

available in Taiwan but we'd love to see it be made available globally

For more infomation >> Samsung launches Galaxy Note 9 First Snow White variant - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

The BEST Virtual Reality Headset to buy 2019- The BEST VR Headset to consider buying - Duration: 10:32.

or anyone who follows technology even slightly knows that VR or virtual

reality is the next paradigm shift in technology so for anyone looking to

splurge some money in this area here's the top three VR headsets over the years

Samsung has earned the reputation for being on the edge when it comes to

adopting newer technologies they stepped into the VR space with the gear VR in

2015 back then it was a good and inexpensive experience that lets users

attach their Galaxy smartphones to enjoy VR it's gone through a number of

iterations and the current model supports the latest flagships s8 and no

date which is why the gear VR is at number three gear VR is a snap on

wireless affordable way to turn your Samsung Galaxy phone into a capable

basic virtual reality headset and years later is still pretty impressive the new

VR headset works great with the galaxy s 8 plus s 8 s 7 s7 edge note 5 s6 s6 edge

and s6 edge plus and comes with micro USB and USB C adaptors one thing to

remember is the gear VR is not aiming to replace the high-end VR hardware but to

make this VR experience affordable and hassle-free one thing that was

troublesome with the first-generation headset was the control aspect those

machines had a trackpad at the side of the headset that controlled nearly all

aspects of the headset this version however brings the much-awaited remote

control it has a home button back button volume controls and a trigger on the

bottom plus a clique pad Samsung includes a simple elastic strap that's

meant to tuck the controller into the gear VR s headband when not in use

the controller can be waved around to track motion and it's motion sensing is

cleverly tuned to fit the hand you're holding it in

the controller does not vibrate but it has all the other basic controls of a VR

remote and instead of USB charging it runs on to triple-a batteries to last

much longer the oculus app that runs on your Galaxy

phone now defaults to a facebook login instead of an oculus account using

Facebook as an easier way of looping and friends to connect with VR oculus is

gear VR software update also runs on older Samsung phones using gear VR it's

more powerful and right now a couple dozen apps are fully remote supported

which use the controller as a pointer and controller Hulu alt space VR and

excellent gear VR battle game wands in harmonics karaoke game and sync space

are some of the notables with this version gear VR is an enticing way to

get started with VR the added controller remote along with a truckload of apps to

choose from this is the best entry point to VR out there number two is the oculus

rift as with every new startup had a journey from the beginning in early 2012

to being placed at number two on our list with many other such lists they

started the crowdfunding for the headset in 2012 and that went very successful as

they raised around two and a half million dollars that led to the eventual

acquisition by Facebook in 2014 and after three intense years of development

and a number of prototypes the riff was launched in March of 2016 the oculus

rift requires a wire connection to a PC in order to have enough power to drive

to 1080 by 1200 resolution images to each lens inside the headset at first

the minimum specs by oculus called for an Intel Core i5 4590 or equivalent

processor eight gigabytes of RAM and an N VI VI a GTX 970

or AMD rating on 290 videocard that minimum spec has

been brought down to an Intel i3 6100 and GPUs that can now start from the NBI

dia GTX 960 from the recommended 970 when paired with the proper hardware the

oculus rift is far superior to PlayStation VR and light years ahead of

Google cardboard and Samsung gear VR oculus rift has the task of completely

immersing you in a videogame by producing two images simultaneously

which is done by hooking into the back of your graphics card HDMI port and

using a camera to track your head movement oculus includes a pair of small

ear pads that sit flush on the side of the headset they can be rotated to sit

directly on top of the ear or flipped up when someone needs your attention back

in the real world they offer 3d surround sound and have enough clarity to clearly

hear all the ingame audio cues what you'll get inside every oculus rift box

is the headset itself the oculus sensor a small remote that can be used to

control videos and change the volume on the headset and Xbox one wireless

controller with two double-a batteries in Xbox one controller adapter and

extender the setup process includes plugging the headset into the HDMI port

on your GPU and 2 USB cables from the headset and sensor 2 2 USB 3.0 ports on

your PC and the Xbox one controller adapter into a USB 2.0 port on your PC

the setup process includes plugging in the headset to the HDMI port on your GPU

the 2 USB cables from the headset and sensor 2 2 USB 3.0 ports on your PC in

the Xbox one controller adapter into a USB 2.0 port on your PC with adequate

hardware the oculus rift shows us what can be done using VR and the length and

breadth of his technology it has a strong performance and adequate

accessories to an sure a pleasant experience number one is

the HTC viv as we saw VR is still in its infancy but that doesn't mean there's no

product that showcases how good VR can get with current technology the HTC viv

is one product that can give you the full premium VR experience today and

that products been in development for over two years and has been available to

the public for about a year viv is the result of HTC and the American video

game developer and digital distribution company valve the fact that the popular

software distribution is owned by valve makes all the more sweet this publicly

available version of viv is a powerful device and has the specifications to

match the viv has a refresh rate of 90 Hertz and this device uses two screens

one per eye each having a display resolution of 1080 by 1200 the headset

and controllers are covered with more than 70 infrared sensors and contain an

internal gyroscope and accelerometer each track device uses sensors in

combination with two stationary lighthouse based stations to track the

user's movement with submillimeter precision the lighthouses emit infrared

structures and are effective up to a 15 by 15 foot tracking space

the HTC Viv's headset also contains a front-facing camera that allows the

users to observe their surroundings without removing the headset the

software can use the camera to identify any moving or static objects in a room

this function can be used as part of a chaperone safety system which will

automatically display a virtual wall or feed from the camera to safely guide

users from obstacles or real world walls HTC has a huge list of very useful

accessories including the deluxe audio strap with integrated headphones

and the vibe tracker vibe is the first headset mostly powered by steam VR which

is an open platform where almost any VR headset can loosely participate nearly

every game you'll find in the steam VR store has been made or optimized for viv

because that's what most steamvr players own who is tons of games and superb

visual quality and the never-ending list of accessories HTC vive is at the moment

the best way to experience VR full-stop you can check out the video description

for more information about this headset Microsoft has been marketing the windows

mix reality platform for a while now it promises cheaper headsets inside out

tracking which eliminates the need for additional setups and some in-house VR

heavyweight titles like halo coming to these headsets even though we're yet to

see any product in the market yet many big names are apparently sold in this

dream this includes Samsung Dell HP Acer Asus and more we're still waiting for

market availability but if everything works as planned

these can be serious contenders for the others on this list this video was about

the best VR headsets on the market if you're looking for one and this video

helped make the right choice and hit like hit subscribe and help us make more

videos in the future

For more infomation >> The BEST Virtual Reality Headset to buy 2019- The BEST VR Headset to consider buying - Duration: 10:32.

-------------------------------------------

¡Encuentra la ropa de tus sueños con un app! | El Pulso | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:43.

For more infomation >> ¡Encuentra la ropa de tus sueños con un app! | El Pulso | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Секретная бейблейд - миссия Саши и Богданы. Супер-конкурс с призами от Rozetka Kids! - Duration: 6:47.

For more infomation >> Секретная бейблейд - миссия Саши и Богданы. Супер-конкурс с призами от Rozetka Kids! - Duration: 6:47.

-------------------------------------------

New Emotional Sad WhatsApp Status - True Line Status Very Sad Heart Touching Whatsapp Status - Duration: 0:34.

New Emotional Sad WhatsApp Status

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét