Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily Nov 28 2018

let's go ahead and just do one box of pennies for this hunt

Hey everybody it's Rob with Rob finds treasure and I decided that I needed to get some penny boxes

hunted because I have four more boxes to hunt they're all Wells Fargo and anyway

the last battle of the Bank series for Penny's the two box pickup I used the

first box in that battle and that Wells Fargo box had nineteen pennies in it

including a couple of oldies so this is the second box from that two box pickup

so I kind of wanted to do a hunt on its own to see if this box is as good as the

last one that's the last two weeks of penny boxes

that I picked up because as you know I've been also getting two boxes a week

from Chase and from B of a so it's so hard to stay caught out anyway felt like

doing this one on its own a traditional one box hunt once again I've already

checked it obviously it's circulated pennies I don't see any Enders on this

side I'm not gonna flip them around until I get into the rolls so we'll see

what it has well kick off this hunt with this first row right here

and we'll see how many Wheaties we get in this box and it's been a while since

I had any good airs or varieties so I'm hoping to find one in these next several

boxes let's get this one started second roll the box got our first wheat

penny of the box and it is a 1957 Philadelphia we're on a roll number five

and it looks like an oldie it looks like it might be in 1946 though because it is

already facing me and it is wheat penny number two rule number 11 we're gonna

have another wheat penny and I think it's another 57 because it was facing me

it is this one's a 57 D Ron roll 17 and I just started to crack it open I

thought I didn't check both ends and take a look at this tried to reveal the

date I think it's a 1953 or 52 D we'll see what it is when I crack it open

here's that ender 1953 d pretty good shape too wait penny number

four of the box rule number 19 we're gonna have our

third 1957 Denver this time of the box but we penny number five rule 21 we're

gonna have our sixth week penny of the box and this one is a 52d been seeing a

lot of those lately seems to be the 52 s and the 45s lately

same roland speak of the 52 s look at this one

1952 Philadelphia like I said I've seen a lot of those lately

rule 23 another wheat penny it's a 1951 d so that makes 2 4 5 8 for the box

already yeah rule 24 we're gonna have another wheat penny right here I already

saw it 1954 s pretty beat up but it's wheat

penny number 9 already in 24 rolls rule 25 we're gonna have double-digit wheat

pennies I already saw it it's a 44 oldest of the box and that

makes 10 roll number 26 and what do you know another 1957 D we penny that's 457

s in this box 11 total same role 1952 D

we penny number 12 roll number 35 well you've got another wheat penny here is

it a 57 d nope but it's a 57 57 number five wheat penny number 13 row 36 we're

gonna have wheat pay number 14 it's another 50 s 153 D we're all 37

another wheat penny and another 57 rule 38 we're gonna have another

wheat penny and this one's not in bad shape

it is a 56 plain but it's pretty nice-looking well I had it up here and

look for more another 50 sweetie 53 Rob thirty-sevens gonna give us

another wheat penny right here a 50 6d the good news is that makes 18 wheat

pennies the bad news is the oldest ones in 1944 but we might hit 20 again you

never know rule 48 in our 19th wheat penny the box and it's another 53 d we

finished that Wells Fargo box and ironically my two box pickup the one

from the bank battle had 19 wheat pennies and this one had 19 wheat

pennies oldest was only a 44 though a bunch of 57th of 53 and 52 s we'll take

it can always take away pennies for the collection good amount of copper up

there we also had 9 2009 459 bees - pretty nice eh you type coins one is a

59 d and the other is a 60 and then 169 s I got to look at a good about a wheat

pennies nothing old though sees the par for the course lately

I found a couple of pre 30s in pre 40s Wheaties but really not much else let me

know what you guys as hunter go doing are you fun an older Wheaties anyway

hopefully enjoyed this one box home with me this time if you did I'd appreciate a

thumbs up and as always everyone thanks for watching and happy hunting

For more infomation >> Coin Roll Hunting A Box of Pennies! - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

Donald Trump's Climate Change Rant Shows How Stupid He Really Is - Duration: 4:55.

Donald Trump loves to brag about how intelligent he truly is and a lot of his critics, you

know, maxine waters, Don Lemon, people like that.

Uh, he loves to talk about how low their IQs are.

But in reality, Donald Trump is a very stupid human being who does not have any intelligence

to speak of.

And he proved that once again this week during a short interview with the Washington Post.

I want to read you a couple of the things that Donald Trump said.

This is unedited on a bridge statements from Donald Trump about climate change.

Just to show you how stupid and incoherent this man truly is.

One of the problems that a lot of people like myself, we have very high levels of intelligence,

but we're not necessarily such believers.

That's when he was first asked about the climate assessment that his administration put out

last Friday, where we have very high levels of intelligence, but we're not necessarily

such believers.

Not sure what that means, but we're going to continue.

You look at our air and our water and it's right now at a record clean, but when you

look at China and you look at parts of Asia and when you look at South America and when

you look at many other places in this world, including Russia, including just many other

places, the areas incredibly dirty and when you're talking about an atmosphere, oceans

are very small and it blows over and it sails over.

I mean we take thousands of tons of garbage off our beaches all the time.

That comes from Asia.

It just flows right down the Pacific.

It flows and we say, where does this come from?

And it takes many people to start off with.

That's the end.

That's the end of that crazy.

I don't even know to see if I can call that a statement, but I mean it ends with and it

takes many people to start off with.

This man's not even making complete sentences anymore and we want to act like he's going

to be the guy that can run this country.

I mean, not even just with regards to climate change, like he says where it flows down the

Pacific put into the US.

This guy doesn't even know basic geography.

He doesn't even know how things work.

He doesn't understand ocean currents.

He doesn't know that the ocean is not an atmosphere.

I mean, they look, you look at our, uh, uh, women.

You're talking about an atmosphere.

Oceans are very small.

Those aren't the same things.

Those are the same things.

We're dealing with a level of stupidity that I didn't think we'd ever hit in the White

House.

Honestly.

I thought George W dot Bush was going to be as dumb as they could get.

Trump just outdid everything Bush ever said.

All the little bushes items, all the stupid, you know, slip ups with his words and the

choking on the pretzels and all of that.

Yeah.

Trump just outdated with one interview with the Washington Post and, you know, let's go

ahead and fact check it a little bit.

Right?

It's not enough to just make fun of the guy for being a moron.

Our air and water.

Is that a record clean?

That's what he said at a record clean.

Now, aside from the fact that that sentence does not make grammatical sense, it's not.

It is not at a record, clean the air got slightly better in the United States last year, but

that was actually before your administration came in and started cutting all those regulations

that are going to allow polluters to emit more into the atmosphere, which by the way,

again, not the ocean, the atmosphere, so yeah, the air got better a little bit, but that

was because of the regulations Obama put in place.

You've killed those and you're going to kill more of them.

That's your goal.

You've set it asked for the water being cleaner.

That's nowhere even near the truth.

The water in the United States is actually getting worse and we have a PFAS chemicals

contaminating water across the United States.

We have lead in water all over the United States.

Flint still doesn't have clean water.

Neither do more than 2000 other location cities in the United States, but water's not clean

at all.

The water is getting worse.

The climate is getting worse and you're gonna sit there.

Make up nonsense about garbage flowing south in the Pacific, yet ending up in the United

States, the ocean is the atmosphere.

You don't know what you're talking about.

The best thing you could do, please, for the love of God has resigned or even better than

resigning.

Go get a cat scan and release the results to the public because I think we're entitled

to see what's happening in your brain because based on these statements that you gave these

half sentences that lead nowhere.

I think we have legitimate questions about whether or not it's time to invoke the 25th

amendment because you do not seem like someone who is fully competent enough to serve as

the president of the United States.

For more infomation >> Donald Trump's Climate Change Rant Shows How Stupid He Really Is - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

Check Please! | Two Grown S1 E6 - Duration: 4:16.

- Who said you could be so cute?

- (laughing) Yeah! Who said you could be so cute?

- Ooh, you're cute!

- No, you're cute.

- Okay, we cute.

- We cute!

- We cute and shit! - We cute!

We cute! - We cute!

- And shit, we cute!

- We cute! We cute and shit!

- They ain't ready. They ain't ready.

They ain't ready. - No.

They're never ready.

They'll never be ready.

- True.

Facts. Link in bio.

- Hi!

- It's good just to see you ladies again.

- So good to see you.

- You look good.

- So do you.

- Thank you.

- Sorry we kept you waiting.

- Oh it's not a problem.

I like coming out.

(laughing)

No, no, no.

That's not what I meant.

- I was about to say.

Check please!

- Oh my goodness

- I'm not.

- Guys, I'm so sorry I'm late, my bad.

You know I'm running on that CPT.

Hey, gorgeous.

- It's Shawn. Don't mind him.

What's up, little little?

- Hey Shawn.

- And you must be, uh.

- John.

- Uh, Shawn.

- Alright.

Alright, yup, good grip.

Good grip you got there.

- Shawn. John.

Yo, Shawn-John.

- Oh!

- Shawn-John, you know like Diddy's club.

- Yeah.

- That's what it's called.

- Yeah, we should like call him up.

Maybe we could be like his spokespeople.

- Spokespeople?

- Yeah.

- Alright, yeah.

I'm sure Diddy's busy running the city, you know?

- Oh shit, bars, man.

Bars, yo.

We go hard, we don't eat cars, we got abs like Fitty.

Fitty?

You know what I'm saying?

(laughing)

- Let's save that for the studio.

- [Shawn] Okay.

- Yeah? Okay.

- Food? Food?

- [Shawn] Yeah, food.

That's a good idea.

- Good, because I'm hungry.

(jazzy piano music)

- So John,

how did you and Little Little meet?

- Little little.

(giggles)

that's a cute pet name.

- It's actually a funny story.

- Mm-hmm. So I was delivering a pizza, right?

- (laughs) Oh I bet you were, boy.

That extra large pepperoni?

(chuckles)

- No he was dead ass delivering pizza.

(groaning)

- Oh, my bad my queen.

You know who this--

(belches)

- So you're a delivery boy.

- Yeah.

Amongst other things.

Until I finish law school.

- That's my JD Daddy.

Future JD Daddy.

- That's what's up.

It's good to have one of your kind in the Rolodex for sure.

- So.

How did you two meet?

- I like your hair.

- Yeah?

You're good.

- I'm gonna live in your hair.

I'm gonna build a house, a hair house.

- Yeah, sounds like--

- Oh.

Little close there.

- I feel left out, I wanna upright cuddle too.

- What?

- What? - What?

- Here's your check whenever you guys are ready.

- Thanks so much. - Thank you.

- Take your time.

- Is this?

Is tip included on this?

- Don't worry guys, I got it.

- John, I got a Groupon.

- Save it for next time.

- Alright.

- JD Daddy.

- Thank you.

- Daddy.

(singing)

- Where to next?

For more infomation >> Check Please! | Two Grown S1 E6 - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Lucious Finds Out Kingsley Is Sabotaging Him | Season 5 Ep. 8 | EMPIRE - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> Lucious Finds Out Kingsley Is Sabotaging Him | Season 5 Ep. 8 | EMPIRE - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Classical Musicians React: NCT 127 'Interlude: Regular to Irregular' - Duration: 10:55.

Melissa: I would..whoa! James: Yikes! That's cool.

Umu: This is NCT. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! Melissa: Non chord tone, 127.

Umu: Well, you're gonna get lots of non chord tones. Oops, spoilers! Melissa: Wow, circle every non chord tone.

James: Eww. Melissa: Take a shot for ever non chord tone. James: No, stop. Oh, my God!

Jordan: So now you're reacting to a b-side track from NCT's 2018 'Regular to Irregular' album.

Elizabeth: Why are those men prettier than I am? What the hell?

This piece is composed by Hitchhiker and Kim Kyung-min. This track, called 'Regular to Irregular':

'Interlude', begins as spoken word over the music of NCT

2018 yearbook number one.

Umu: And the four members, Jungwoo in Korean, Yuta in Japanese, WINWIN in Chinese, and Johnny in English, discuss dreams. Seiji: Yuta?

Japanese guy? Umu: Yeah!

Jordan: And the music switches from tranquil to discordant as the song transitions from the album's themes of 'Regular to

Irregular',

exploring the concepts of dreams and reality. Fiona: Tres, dos, uno.

Elizabeth: Nice repeated piano note. That feels very like

movie music, when something dramatic happens.

Isaac: This is Eric Satie. Kevin: Exactly. It's like Gymnopédie No. 50.

Melissa: Yeah, he really is just speaking.

But like, so softly.

Henry: Wow, his piano playing is very nice.

Elizabeth: That mic must have been so

close. Henry: It's very hot. He was very clear. You can could hear the

sound of his mouth. Elizabeth: The noise in the back of his throat, yeah.

Henry: I kind of like, love that, actually. Elizabeth: No, no, I like it.

It feels very intimate, when you can hear sounds like that.

Stephen: aww! Seiji: Pretty good translation, yeah.

Melissa: Is this in three? I think it's in three.

That's cool. That's new.

Stephen: I mean, not your standard. K-pop song, for sure.

Like, I was expecting like a giant synth pad and something to just like, you know, start pounding four on the floor. Seiji: Waiting for the beat drop.

Maybe it'll happen still.

Isaac: Those shakes, though. Uh, uh, uh, uh. Kevin: I just love the freedom. There's like

no restrictions.

Melissa: Like, I know it's not waltz-like at all,

but like, it feels like it is. Like, you can move to that.

Woo! Low voice.

Lindsey: Their voices are all very calming, also.

Fiona: Their resonance that, with which they sing, their resonant voices, like it comes through in their speaking voices.

Jarod: This is so interesting.

Melissa: That's from that one poem.

James: Ooh! Melissa: Have you read that poem? James: Ooh!

Half steps.

Collin: I actually really like this.

Jarod: I really like this cuz it takes like, the slight rhythmic feel that they had earlier and kind of like, the rhythm is still there,

but obviously the sound is distorted into like,

this. Collin: it's gone

Stephen: Well, there's that beat. Seiji: Yeah, so I guess we were right about the drop. We did get the drop.

Elizabeth: This is Stockhausen!!WAIT!

Henry: It's also the same progression, but recorded backwards.The keyboard playing the same thing underneath, it's the same ??????? material.

Melissa: Whoa!

James: Yikes! That's cool.

This is very dreamlike, it's like that crazy dream that you have

sometimes, where just like, the world's exploding and things are melting, and you're like, oh, my God!

Jarod: Wait, is this it? Collin: What?

That's actually sick.

Whoa!

Jarod: Okay, I... Collin: Shh, shh, wait, it's gonna-

Oh, never mind.

Jarod: I actually really like that.

That was cool, because it's this whole dream concept of regular and irregular.

So it's like, it opens up with this like, you know, really smooth, goopy, sustains

It was very well paced, but there was like a lot of nuance in the playing of the instruments. Like it seemed to just like

slide. It just felt like really, it wasn't like a...

It was very relaxed, and it was like very in time,

but at the same time it really seemed to stretch like they were in no hurry. Like it was really cool, because it creates like that

nebulous dreamscape that one might think of when thinking of a dream, and then it was cool, cuz like he was like speaking on top of

over it. So it kind of added to that kind of atmosphere.

Collin: It sounds like poetry--Jack Kerouac. He'd do that.

He loved jazz, so he would

Like there'd be a jazz band behind him, and because he was famous and he was a good poet,

he would just like read his poetry and they would improvise in according to what was happening in the poetry. Jarod: That's awesome.

Collin: So it is a little bit like that,

yeah. I thought the most valuable thing though, was actually the contrast. At first I didn't like how they were developing,

and I was like no, don't see what I think, cuz I thought it was about to become like this stereotypical like, club beat,

Jarod: Right. Collin: and it was like no, you've done something actually really interesting, but then they ended it.

And it was like, what?!

Jarod: Yeah! I think that's what I really liked about it, because this track is called 'Interlude',

so it kind of serves a greater function in the album. Collin: Yeah.

Melissa: That was crazy. James: I really liked the use of like four different languages, and the

message that it was at least communicating to me was like, yes, we're all dreaming about these different things, but

we're all able to communicate in our own ways about these dreams and even though we're from different cultures and we speak different languages, we

all kind of share this collective kind of experience with like, dreams and what they mean to us.

I thought that was really nice. It was kind of like, oh, made me want to cry a little bit.

Melissa: Aww! James:Yeah, it was really nice. Melissa: Oh, James!

And I loved the duality of like the cello and the violin kind of playing together, and I noticed the first time they came in together

was when one of the guys was talking about,

in his dream, like, you were with me, or like you were there.

He was like talking about someone else. Melissa: Ooh! Text painting! James: Like a lady of some kind, or a man, you know, who knows? But

I just thought that was really nice, and that part at the end was really interesting, too. Melissa: That was lit!

James: It was spooky.

Isaac: What the heck was that?

So we went from Eric Satie, and then we had a nice cello solo, and a very nervous violin,

but it came out fine. Kevin: Mm, hmm.

Kevin: Became nervous. Isaac: Then in the whole like, lavender town. What the heck was that?

Why? I think it does symbolize what they're

transitioning. It's like, from regular to irregular, so you have very nice and simple

dashing melodies, and then later it's just like, very

rough.

Kevin: (speaking Chinese) Isaac: Oh, gosh!

Kevin: I think this song is very creative.

Isaac: Mmm.

Umu: Can you explain in further detail

what Satie and the violet...

Isaac: Well, I was referencing to his gynmonsympathy Kevin: Gymnopédie Isaac: Gymnopédie

Kevin: There you go. Here, piano time!

Kevin: Do you know this piece?

It's a pretty, little, simple piece by Eric Satie, who was a really weird composer. But every time you hear, it's like a nearly waltz,

but it's just one two, one two, and it oscillates between two chords.

That's why this song's connection to Gymnopédie is so strong. Because it starts by oscillating between two chords.

Henry: Wow. I thought that was really cool.

Elizabeth: Yeah, we were just talking about how if you're gonna have very different sections, you have to have something that's the same, and in this case,

they actually took the material from the first section and just reversed it. So you still recognize all of the sounds,

it was just, it felt weird because it was the other way around

Henry: Well, and I didn't even noticed it at first. Good music, you don't notice when there is a single thread going through every single

section. I mean that's like the beauty of you know, like a piece like Brahms 4 or something like that.

Where it like, you know, there's just, there is something that keeps it all tied together. I think it's...what? I think it's great!

Elizabeth: I'm not a Brahms person.

Henry: You play horn.

Elizabeth: Yeah, that's why I'm not a Brahms person.

Henry: I thought that's why you would be a Brahms person. All right,

Elizabeth: Learn every solo in B natural. Do you like transposing by a tritone? Aaagh!

Henry: I think

it was excellent. This piece.

Stephen: I feel like this would be a really great track to put in between two other tracks in a CD.

Seiji: Yeah, it's a good interlude. Umu: Yeah, that's exactly what they did.

They had around like four or five tracks

under the 'Regular' section, and then they smash this one in the middle, and then the rest were under the 'Irregular' section.

Stephen: That's awesome. Wow. Seiji: Yeah, it's a great, it's a story, and the harmony makes it like more

crunchy, and it makes you kind of like get to the edge of your seat a little bit, and then you kind of feel angsty, and then like,

whoo!

And then you have that drop. Super cool.

Stephen: Yeah, one thing I just thought of, its really nice, too,

I feel like the music really reflects thematically what's behind the song. Cuz I mean, I don't know,

I feel like when we all have dreams, sometimes they can be very simple, or almost

naive, in a sense, and I feel like that's reflected where it's just like, oh, you know,

you know, string quartet, just basic 3, 4 waltz.

And then, I feel like, at least hearing this song from that

interpretation, when you kind of see reality in how things aren't always black and white but are more gray,

I feel like that can be reflected in how all of a sudden they distort everything, which is really cool, by the way,

whatever they did, whether or not they used a synthesizer, or used a combination of that, and like distorting the

strings that you were hearing, you could hear how everything was kind of more murky, more unknown, which plays into you know,

real life.

Hello everyone. I'm Umu, and the channel runner of React to the K.

I really hope you enjoyed watching this video, if you're curious about the videos that we'll be reacting to in the future,

I put the links to a doc with our release schedule in the description.

Last but not least, if you'd like to support our channel,

you can help us out by pledging any amount you'd like on our

Patreon. On Patreon you can get access to full unedited pair reaction playlists, reactions to Japanese releases, and

much more. And of course, a huge shout out and thank you to our superstar patrons. Thank you so much for your support. Bye

For more infomation >> Classical Musicians React: NCT 127 'Interlude: Regular to Irregular' - Duration: 10:55.

-------------------------------------------

Noticias Telemundo Mediodía, 28 de noviembre de 2018 | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 20:07.

For more infomation >> Noticias Telemundo Mediodía, 28 de noviembre de 2018 | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 20:07.

-------------------------------------------

¡Te llevamos a la fiesta navideña de la Casa Blanca! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> ¡Te llevamos a la fiesta navideña de la Casa Blanca! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

The cat & dog! happy everyday! from Japan! - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> The cat & dog! happy everyday! from Japan! - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Vamos fazer artes com E.V.A e DVD? (INDICAÇÕES DE CANAIS) - Duration: 4:20.

All the material list I will leave in the description of the video ok

I'm going to draw on the back of the eva a dry twig tree I'll leave the mold also in the description

Next I'll trim

Using a brush I'm going to pass the cascorez glue then I'll paste it into the mdf

now i will teach you to make these mini petals with dvd this dvd has already been opened as you can see it is well malleable

cut you will hardly move scissors

you will move more is the dvd for you to quickly form this petals and will end

How is she showing you the video here?

She will stay like this

Now using a very small strip of EVA I'm going to cut some very small boxes like this one

I'm going to stick this part of this little flower here.

in this video today I'm going to use only the cascorez glue

and you'll stick it that way as soon as I'm showing you

Ok, let's go to the next part.

now using the number zero brush

and this ink in black color

I'm going to shade this tree

Detail people look at this pincélio mine is looking like a hook but I'm going to do that work here for you guys anyway

is that I had forgotten to put it soaking in the water so I did my last job and look at what it gave

but let's go there any questions leave in the comments

Also comment if you liked this video

and if you are not registered sign up here on the channel and activate the bell to receive the notifications

and now I'm going to use these two 3D glues in this color remembering that the color is also at your discretion

If you do not want to use it, you do not have any problem

Now using a pen you will put a piece of EVA on top of that tree

then it will mark with the pen and will make the cut

I'll use 3d glue in black to be able to make all the markings

Remembering you can replace with black ink

Unintentionally I ended up excluding the video in which I taught to make the kitten plus his mold will be in the description of the video

then you just go over to the EVA then cut and paste on the mdf

I just spread it with the little brush

making this move then I made with that bigger brush and please people do not ask me also of the eyes that cat because

to my point of view he is looking at the moon so he has his back facing us

and now let's make the famous little bird that I think we all learned in our childhood

I ended up spreading with the brush doing the same movement I just taught you in the beginning today I want to point out to you

the canal pearl max crafts also invite you to know the channel of the Porphyry karina and the channel

beauties of life and arts the link of these channels will be in the description of the video

God bless everyone stay with God on Friday, I'll be back

For more infomation >> Vamos fazer artes com E.V.A e DVD? (INDICAÇÕES DE CANAIS) - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

¡La corona británica dividida por culpa de Meghan! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:28.

For more infomation >> ¡La corona británica dividida por culpa de Meghan! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

Controversia por condecoración de México a yerno de Trump | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> Controversia por condecoración de México a yerno de Trump | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

¡Florinda Meza recuerda a Chespirito a 4 años de su muerte! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> ¡Florinda Meza recuerda a Chespirito a 4 años de su muerte! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Expertos afirman que la Pirámide del Sol de Bosnia tiene al menos 32 000 años - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> Expertos afirman que la Pirámide del Sol de Bosnia tiene al menos 32 000 años - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Donald Trump channeled Stalin with an image demanding his enemies be tried for treason - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> Donald Trump channeled Stalin with an image demanding his enemies be tried for treason - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Harry Potter Bullet Journaling! Rereading Diagon Alley, Book 1 Chapter 5 | @laurenfairwx - Duration: 10:49.

Hello! Lauren here, and welcome to my journaling reread series! Today, I'm

journaling about my reread of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone chapter

5: Diagon Alley. I tend to talk about moments that come later in the book

series, so spoiler alert for that. Now, for this layout, I started with a more

involved plan than usual. I wanted to cut out a little Diagon Alley-esque skyline

to put at the bottom of the pages. Once I measured the size I needed, I sketched it

out in pencil and cut it out with a Fiskars fingertip craft knife. These

things are great, but about halfway through, I ended up switching the tiny

one with the swiveling blade to the larger fixed blade. I feel like it gives

me more control if it doesn't move around as much, but obviously everyone's

different. Once those were cut out, I glued them down with a tape runner along

the bottom edge of the pages. Then, I used brown and red cardstock to cut out a

bunch of little rectangles and arranged them to look like bricks in the top

right corner. This is just such a visual chapter and I'll get to talking about it

soon, but I knew I wanted it to look like this, so I think it was totally worth the

extra effort. For the last little bit before we get to my notes on the chapter,

I knew that I had to use this vintage German Harry Potter decoupage kit that

a viewer recently sent to my p.o box. So I'm gluing on this illustration of

Hedwig since this is the chapter where we meet her, and some Wizarding currency

since we get Harry's first trip to Gringotts in here as well. So when this

chapter starts, Harry is about to open his eyes the morning after all the fun

stuff that happened and he says, "it was a dream. I dreamed a giant called Hagrid

came to tell me I was going to a school for wizards. When I opened my eyes, I'll

be at home in my cupboard." So I had to write that down as kind of the first

thing on the page. So of course he opens his eyes and it's real! It was not a

dream and Hagrid announces that they're gonna go to London to buy Harry's school

supplies. And that's when Harry learns that his parents actually left him money!

Initially, he assumes that he can't afford to go. He's so excited and then is

just totally defeated when he realizes that he can't buy the list of things

that is sent on the letter. There's also a really cute little moment in here

where Hagrid tells Harry that Dumbledore

sometimes lets him do really important jobs and you can just tell how proud he

is and it's super adorable, especially because we know that Hagrid doesn't

really have too many people on his side and for Dumbledore to trust him with

such important things is such a huge deal for him. When they're leaving the

house, we get a fun little image where Hagrid turns the rowboat into a

speedboat, but how did the Dursleys get off of this island

if Hagrid flew there and then they took the rowboat back? I don't know, I don't

think they mention it later. Maybe I missed something. Pulling out my

handy-dandy tombow fudenosuke brush pen, this is one of my favorite brush

pens to use just in general, and this next section is Harry asking lots of

questions, so we get a whole bunch of info very quickly. This is a very useful

way for us to find out a whole bunch of things about the Wizarding World in a

very short amount of time. Among those questions, why would you be

mad to try and rob Gringotts? he asks. This is good to know since he does this

later. Also upon finding out that there's a Ministry of Magic, he asks about it! He

wants to know what the Minister of Magic does and Hagrid reveals that apparently

Fudge owls Dumbledore every morning for advice because originally they wanted

Dumbledore to be the minister of magic. I don't know how I forgot about this

little detail. I can't imagine that Dumbledore doesn't already have enough

on his plate, but to have to tell Fudge what to do every single morning? I mean

we learn that Fudge is awful to begin with but I forgot about this particular

little detail. Being me, I had to write down the little detail that Hagrid knits

a canary yellow circus tent on the train! Apparently Hagrid is a crafter! I mean, I

don't see myself knitting a canary yellow circus tent in a DIY video any

time soon, but I'm always looking for Harry Potter

related craft project ideas, so who knows? And the last note that I put on this

page before they actually arrive at diagon alley is that harry considers that

this whole thing might be just a big joke that the Dursleys are playing on

him. He notes that they don't have much of a sense of humor, but also he

thinks to himself that even though everything he's learning in the past 24

hours is completely unbelievable, Harry couldn't help trusting Hagrid and

I really like that! I think it says a lot to Harry's judge of character and also

to how great Hagrid is. So next, they arrive at the leaky cauldron and it's

the first place where Harry is recognized in public since finding out

that he's a wizard. "Welcome back, mr. Potter. Welcome back." A bunch of little

interactions happen when they're in here, he's shaking hands with everybody, we

also meet Professor Quirrell for the first time and Harry asks "is he always

that nervous?" The iconic archway appears through a brick wall and they enter

Diagon Alley! I had to write down this quote because I thought it was great,

it said that "Harry wished he had about eight more eyes." Next up is their trip to

Gringotts Bank and I had actually forgotten about the Gringotts doors that

have a poem with a warning engraved on to them. At some point when they're there,

Hagrid's getting motion sickness and he asks if the carts can slow down. Griphook

replies, "One speed only". We also learn that if anyone but a Gringotts goblin

to get into the really intense vaults, they'd be sucked through the door and

trapped inside and they only check it for thieves once every 10 years.

So don't steal stuff from Gringotts, friends. Also worth mentioning that we

get our first glimpse at the Philosopher's / Sorcerer's Stone. a lot

of people have been correcting me even though it's, in my book it's called The

Sorcerer's Stone. I know that it was originally the Philosopher's Stone and

that's how it was written and intended, it only became the Sorcerer's Stone when

it was published in America, but I am reading it out of a copy of Harry Potter

and the Sorcerer's Stone, so that is what I will be calling it going forward in

this series, just to avoid confusion, especially because I am paying a lot of

attention to specific wordings of things and I know that the wordings are

different in this book compared to the Philosopher's Stone.

Next up Harry gets fitted for robes in Madam Malkin's and that is

where he meets Draco Malfoy for the first time, who won't stop talking and

judging people the whole time. Harry is confused, he mostly smiles and nods, and

at one point it says that Harry was strongly reminded of Dudley, which is

very interesting to me, especially since we learn a lot more about Draco going

forward. Harry apparently also wanted to use some

of his newfound riches to buy a solid gold cauldron, but Hagrid talks him down

from it. Sounds about right for an 11-year old boy. Then Hagrid realizes

that he hasn't bought Harry a birthday gift, I guess aside from the cake, so he

gets him Hedwig the owl for his birthday - she's described as a "beautiful snowy

owl fast asleep with her head under her wing" and Harry is adorable, he cannot

stop thanking Hagrid, really, he probably has never been given a gift like this

before, so it's really sweet how happy and grateful he is.

Then comes the extremely important Ollivander's scene where Harry gets to

buy his wand, but the thing that really jumped out at me on this particular

reread is that Ollivander remembers every single wand he's ever made and who

he sold them to. I just find that so amazing, he's just this brilliant artist

who remembers every tiny little detail and he just rattles them off at any

chance he gets. Then Hagrid brings Harry back to the

train station, he takes him out for hamburgers, and Harry is really worried

that he'll be behind the other students and Hagrid comforts him. He says

everybody starts in the same place, and he's gonna be fine. Then he sends Harry

on a train home to the Dursleys for another month. What? How did I forget this?

How is Harry supposed to go back there for another whole month and how dare

Hagrid let him go back there after he saw the way that those people treated

him. So to kind of tie the whole layout together, fill in some blank spaces and

also tie in some gold to match that awesome galleon from the decoupage kit,

I'm going through with a gelly roll pen and drawing all of these little

stars and initially they were looking kinda dull

and it took a little bit for the gel pen to wake up and then I went back

and traced over the ones that looked kind of funky in the beginning. So I know

that I'm only three episodes into this series, but this layout definitely is my

favorite so far. I think I'm really starting to figure

out things that work and ways to incorporate lots of color and

interesting visual elements to these pages and I'm so grateful that I started

this project because this is really something that I wanted to work on and

improve on. I am also really enjoying all of your comments and responses to this

series! It's so much fun to talk Harry Potter with all of you and it seems like

everyone's enjoying this, I also love that a bunch of you have started your

own reread journals or you're just journaling along with books that you're

reading which makes me super happy! I am always really excited to inspire people

to be creative and give you some ideas for things that you can do to kind of

let loose and have a really low pressure thing that you can work on in your

spare time. And just to tie things up, if you are interested in finding out about

any of the supplies that I used to make this journaling spread, I'm going to put

a list of them in the video description below. Don't forget to like this video if

you enjoyed it and if you are new here, it would mean a whole lot to me if you

would subscribe to my channel and click the notification bell. I am hoping to

make more of these journaling reread videos, maybe one a month going forward,

we'll see how it goes, but it makes me so happy that you're enjoying them because

I am having a lot of fun making them! thanks so much for watching and I'll see you soon.

For more infomation >> Harry Potter Bullet Journaling! Rereading Diagon Alley, Book 1 Chapter 5 | @laurenfairwx - Duration: 10:49.

-------------------------------------------

Too Broken to Be Loved - Days of our Lives (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> Too Broken to Be Loved - Days of our Lives (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

É Incrível o que Metade de um Limão com um Pouco de Bicarbonato de Sódio Pode Fazer por Você! - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> É Incrível o que Metade de um Limão com um Pouco de Bicarbonato de Sódio Pode Fazer por Você! - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

দেখুন কীভাবে শিক্ষা উঠে গেছে | Short Waz | Sheikh Abdur Razzak Bin Yousuf | 2018 - Duration: 7:15.

AK Computer Network

Have Done This Video

For more infomation >> দেখুন কীভাবে শিক্ষা উঠে গেছে | Short Waz | Sheikh Abdur Razzak Bin Yousuf | 2018 - Duration: 7:15.

-------------------------------------------

Sims 4 (FAN COVER) - Josephina 'Woosah' (CC on) - Duration: 5:27.

But when you're supposed to shoot, you shoot !

Welcome in my bathroom!

I hope this cover

won't be too awful...

Josephina is a recently new artist

but she already released an album which I LOVE

and what's noticeable is that she has

a very special voice. Everything "weird" in its own nature, I LOVE

It was impossible for me not to ignore this

She made this track called 'Woosah", which is

inside the Sims 4 Cats and Dogs expansion pack. The very first time

I heard it I told myself: "oh that's a really special voice !"

"is that a robot ?! or...autotune ?"

in the end I went on her YouTube channel

to listen for myself. Guys go listen to her too !!!

We can hear her sing LIVE !!

She's not really famous for now so I think

it would be so AWESOME if people could support her work

I can't say a lot because I don't know her

the best is that you go check on her

Technically I don't know if I'm allowed to

fan cover this song

If my video is deleted later, I'll know why

I tweeted Josephina to compliment her work

she never replied but I know it may be because she's working

so it's not a big deal that's perfectly normal

But I wanted to do a tribute for her and I hope

if she ever stumble upon my cover, she won't hold any grudge on me (I love youuu!)

I'm here to support every artist

no matter they're singers

painters, art in general... I love art

and I think this is something worths all the attention

wether you're amateur or pro

and I always try

to take time to check what people do

even if nobody asked for my opinion (lol)

this is basically why I do this cover guys

I hope you'll like it, I hope you will

check on Josephina Twitter/IG/YT if you like it

because she's AWESOME ! I don't have anymore words

as usual (?) my infos are down below

don't hesitate to leave a suggestion/comment

see you in another video maybe ?

For more infomation >> Sims 4 (FAN COVER) - Josephina 'Woosah' (CC on) - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

Episode 2 Clip 3 Jasper Has A Big Job - Duration: 0:10.

Jasper's never had a job this big before and I can tell he's kind of nervous but

if he learns as fast as he flies I don't think he'll have any trouble at all

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét