Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily Nov 26 2018

(The next Ryan Gosling?)

(La La Land vibes)

(Plays with its entire body)

(Any angle)

(How I play irl)

Our Chanyang plays so well

(Love is blind.. And deaf LOL)

Chanyang plays whatever it wants

(Creative freedom?)

Go down the scale

Good job

(high)

(low)

Right on

(Like a sold-out concert)

(round of applause)

For more infomation >> Dog's Got Talent? | Kritter Klub - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Evite Lentidão no seu site | Melhorando seu posicionamento no Google - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> Evite Lentidão no seu site | Melhorando seu posicionamento no Google - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Jacquees Serenades The Crowd With "B.E.D" And "You" | Soul Train Awards 2018 - Duration: 4:07.

A-T-L, Decatur.

Soul Train.

♪ Yeah, yeah, yes ♪

♪ I know you wanna love ♪

♪ But I just wanna... ♪

♪ Say, girl, you know the deal ♪

♪ I gotta keep it real ♪

♪ I know you wanna see ♪

♪ I know you wanna be ♪

♪ In my B-E-D ♪

♪ Grinding slowly ♪

♪ Say yeah ♪

♪ Yeah ♪

♪ Say yeah ♪

♪ Yeah ♪

♪ Say yeah ♪

♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah ♪

[ Fingers snapping ]

♪ Yeah-ee ♪

♪ Yeah ♪

♪ Jacquees say ♪

♪ It's 2:30 in the morning ♪

♪ 'Round this time you know we

going in ♪

♪ Yeah ♪

♪ I have the key, so you don't

throw it in ♪

♪ No ♪

♪ But you get crazy when you're

horny ♪

♪ I feel like I should be your

lover ♪

♪ I should be your friend ♪

♪ All those silly issues made up

in your head ♪

♪ Money can pay for your time,

but it's not love ♪

♪ Yeah ♪

♪ And love cannot pay for that

shit that I bought ya ♪

♪ And I swear to God I should be

gone and leave you alone ♪

♪ 'Cause I'd rather be with you

and all your bullshit ♪

♪ Rather be with you and all

your bullshit ♪

♪ I'd rather be with you and all

your bullshit ♪

♪ I'd rather be with you and all

your bull ♪

♪ Yeah ♪

♪ You ♪

♪ Yeah, baby ♪

♪ You ♪

♪ Ooh, ooh, yeah ♪

♪ You, yeah ♪

♪ And this is what I don't get ♪

♪ I don't know why I'm still

here ♪

♪ Oh, yeah ♪

♪ Oh, yeah ♪

♪ 'Cause all my past words

reset ♪

♪ Yeah ♪

♪ And I know you did that shit ♪

♪ 'Cause money can pay for your

time, but it ain't love, no ♪

♪ No ♪

♪ And love cannot pay for

that shit that I bought ya,

yeah ♪

♪ Ooh ♪

♪ Calling me up got me up on

some drama ♪

♪ Some drama ♪

♪ You knowing this shit is a

problem ♪

♪ And I swear to God I should

be gone and leave you alone ♪

♪ 'Cause I'd rather be with you

and all your bullshit ♪

♪ Rather be with you and all

your bullshit ♪

♪ I'd rather be with you and all

your bullshit ♪

♪ I'd rather be with you and all

your ♪

♪ I know you got problems ♪

♪ Yeah ♪

♪ Know damn well I can

solve 'em, yeah ♪

♪ Ooh, ooh ♪

♪ Girl, you got a lot of

problems ♪

♪ I know you got problems ♪

♪ Ooh, ooh ♪

♪ Jacquees ♪

♪ Now, I should be your

lover ♪

♪ I should be your friend ♪

♪ All those silly issues made up

in your head ♪

♪ Money can pay for your

time, but it's not love ♪

♪ And calling me back with some

bullshit like, "What up?" ♪

♪ I swear to God I should be

gone and leave you alone ♪

♪ 'Cause I'd rather be with you

and all your bullshit ♪

♪ Rather be with you and all

your bullshit ♪

♪ I'd rather be with you and all

your bullshit ♪

♪ I'd rather be with you and all

your bull ♪

♪ Jacquees say ♪

♪ You ♪

♪ Yeah, baby ♪

♪ You ♪

♪ Ooh, ooh, yeah ♪

♪ You ♪

♪ You ♪

♪ Youuuuu ♪

For more infomation >> Jacquees Serenades The Crowd With "B.E.D" And "You" | Soul Train Awards 2018 - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Watch Live: NASA officials give briefing after successful Mars landing - Duration: 3:12:50.

For more infomation >> Watch Live: NASA officials give briefing after successful Mars landing - Duration: 3:12:50.

-------------------------------------------

Recibió disparo mortal que al parecer no era para ella | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Recibió disparo mortal que al parecer no era para ella | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Presuntos secuestradores recibieron paliza por la comunidad | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Presuntos secuestradores recibieron paliza por la comunidad | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

DRINK AND BE MERRY! RASPBERRY HOT COCOA MIX RECIPE! NEW COOKBOOK! - Duration: 7:17.

Hi everyone, welcome back to the kitchen, we're gonna start things off with a tried and true favorite a hot

Cocoa mix you guys have seen me make so many of these in the past and today is not going to disappoint you

Chocolate raspberry hot. Cocoa mix this recipe is going to be available in my new cookbook

drink and be merry which is a collection of

32 homemade drink mixes that you can whip up in no time right in your home kitchen and give as gifts throughout the holiday season

Let's go, see how this all comes together

We're gonna get ready to make this delicious chocolate raspberry hot

Cocoa mix and the recipe for this is going to be available in my newest

Cookbook drink and be merry and it's a collection of every drink mix that I have ever ever

Shared and then some it's got 32 drink mix recipes everything from Coco's to tea mixes to coffee

Blends and I know you're gonna love it. We're gonna do this recipe today and

You can get the full measurements in the cookbook. I'm gonna link down below where you can go and purchase it

It's 995 and not only do they give you the recipes

But I also created really cute little gift tags that you can attach to your jars or your bags or your boxes

When you go ahead and give these as gifts for the holidays super simple

I really try and make all my dream mix recipes as simple as possible

So we're gonna use some granulated sugar some dry milk powder. This is just regular old dry milk like powdered milk

We're gonna use some cocoa powder

This is a semi-sweet chocolate bar that has been grated

some non-dairy coffee creamer

you know that dry creamer that your grandma used to use and the kind that you get at church and

the magic of this is the chocolate pudding mix

this is instant chocolate pudding and then we're gonna get our raspberry flavor from

Raspberry jello, and then all you have to do is mix this up

You can also do this in your food processor on your mixer and get a super superfine blend on it

I'm gonna go ahead and turn the kettle on and get some hot water going and

That way when we come back I can show you

what this looks like when it's all made up and

Also, we're gonna give it a taste test raspberry is one of RIT's favorite fruit flavors

So we'll be right back all of our chocolate raspberry

Cocoa mix packaged up and ready to give just as a few examples for you all

I also printed out the tag now. I just printed this out on printer paper

So this is just regular old printer paper. I have a pdf version. It's an e cookbook

so you'll be able to go ahead and use your your snipping tool and you'll be able to select this and then

Paste it like into Word or publisher or some other desktop publishing program

and then you can just print as many off as you need just copy and paste it and

Then what I have is like on the back

It gives the instructions to add a quarter cup of mix to eight to twelve ounces of water stir and enjoy

I've left plenty of room here so you can use a stamp

Or you can write to and from or you can have a little holiday

Greeting and then you can just punch a fold it in half punch a hole and then tie it to your gift

I went ahead and added some of these cute little

Stickers that I've had in my stash for a while to the top of these two jars and then I made a couple of cocoa

Cones, these are made with 18 inch decorator icing bags

And I just filled up the bag with the cocoa mix this whole batch

I'm here to get between six and eight gifts depending on how full you fill your jars

If you use a jelly jar

This is a one cup gift and they'll be able to get four

Cups of delicious cocoa from this gift or they'll be able to get eight

Cups of cocoa from this one this gift here the cocoa cone. They do make smaller cones

You can get 12 16 or 18 inch cones. The 12 inch cone is probably gonna hold about a cup

This one's probably holding about 3 cups. So this one's probably going to give about a dozen cups of hot. Cocoa

So keep that in mind, we're gonna go ahead and make up this is what was left

It's just a little bit over a quarter of a cup of mix. Add your hot water

Give it a stir and then I also thought what might be fun is if you have access to GM freeze dried raspberries

It might be nice

if you're gonna make one of these cocoa cones

You could mix dried raspberries and mini marshmallows together

just as a decorative element in the top and put on the top of the mix and then and then tie it together with a

Pretty ribbon you can go a lot of different directions with this and you can get the full recipe in my new cookbook

Which is called drink and be merry that was Rick's idea and I think it's super adorable

And it's just exclusively all of my drink mixes plus a half a dozen new ones that I have never shared

Including this raspberry hot. Cocoa mix and I think you're gonna love it

This is a really great way to knock a whole bunch of people off of your gift-giving list, and it's very inexpensive

It's very affordable. And it's very economical. I'm gonna give this a sip. Oh, that's nice

Rick's gonna give it a sip super rich and it just has that undertone of raspberry. It's really really good and it's not too sweet

It does it reminds me of something too, I don't know what though but in any case

That's really delicious

If you want to boost

The amount of raspberry flavor you can add more than one packet of the raspberry jello powder that's entirely up to you

So you're the one who makes that call?

But that's how you do it

It's super easy and it is included in my new cookbook

Drink and be merry you can get more information about where you can obtain your copy down below in the information box

it's gonna take you over to my website where I've built a page where you can go ahead and

Learn a little bit more about it and get your own copy

but get it soon because the holidays are upon us and these are super easy to make and

you guys you can make these from ingredients you probably have on hand already and it's gonna be super impressive and your friends are gonna

Love it. I promise

So I hope you give this a try and if you liked today's video

Please consider giving me a thumbs up. And if you're new to my kitchen, welcome if you came seeking great ideas for holiday gift-giving

You have come to the right place. So I hope that you will hit that subscribe button

And as always if you are try didn't remember of the Noreen's kitchen family be sure and hit the vel

Notification button and set your YouTube homepage to your subscription feed so that you don't miss out on all the real food for real people

Real easy recipes and holiday gift-giving ideas that we share all the time right here from our YouTube channel and straight from our kitchen

I hope you give this chocolate raspberry hot. Cocoa mix a try and I hope you love it and until next time I'll see you

For more infomation >> DRINK AND BE MERRY! RASPBERRY HOT COCOA MIX RECIPE! NEW COOKBOOK! - Duration: 7:17.

-------------------------------------------

Classical Musicians React: Day6 'Warning!' vs 'Talking To' - Duration: 16:12.

Lindsey: I feel like the harmonies in Day6 songs are very like, characteristic of Day6. You know what I mean? Like,

The songs do not all sound the same by any means,

but it's like I hear this, and I'm like, this sounds like a Day6 song.

Umu: Okay, so now you guys are reacting to your very first K-band. This is Day6, so, they play their own instruments,

they compose their own music. The very first song, 'Warning!' is the opening track for their latest album, titled, 'Youth'.

It is about falling in love with someone, and you know the relationship has a high chance of ending badly,

but you just can't help falling for them.

Peyton: Hoo! Damn!

Comin' for me.

E: 3 2 1

Melissa: Ooh. Classic rock sound ELizabeth: Oh, we got that like, grungy sound.

Melissa: Yeah

Wow. Wait, I love this.

I like that, ooh, scary.

Oh, it's scary cause it's a warning. Wait that like is how music supports...okay, shush. Text painting!

Kevin: Already in the major. We just we just directly change the expectations right from the beginning.

But then another type of major: parallel relative.

Actually, I really like that kind of like, choral background. They have like, little choral lines in the back. That's pretty neat.

Peyton: Wow.

That's, wow!

Wow.

These are my friends, to me.

Lindsey: Oh, yeah, Jae. That's right.

You sing it. Fiona: Jae's breakin' it up.

Oh man, this bass line is like,

ugh. It's making me like, edgy. It's just like, (mimicking bass).

Lindsey: I feel like the harmonies in Day6 songs are very like characteristic of Day6. You know what I mean? Like,

the songs do not all sound the same by any means,

but it's like, I hear this and I'm like, this sounds like a Day6 song.

Kevin: Ah! You expect the instrumental to come back as the interlude, like a traditional rock song,

but no, it goes straight back to the parallel major for the second verse.

Collin: I actually like the tambour on their guitars. It's good.

Peyton: Wow

WOW

Peyton: I'm sorry, these are just like, bringing back some real repressed memories.

Kevin: Also, note the Dorian

chord progression.

Major four.

Lindsey: Yeah, I feel like it would be kind of like a dark concept, with someone running away.

Like someone leaving you at a wedding or something.

Fiona: What is the line?

Lindsey: I don't know. Who knows?

Whoever knows. Fiona: Warning! I love that.

Warning!

How it repeats, just sounds like an electronic warning, like set your house on fire. It's like, (mimicking speaker noise) warning!

Lindsey: That momentary falsetto.

Elizabeth: It's like ethereal major sounds, with the held

pedal tones and the

melodic singing on top of this like really aggressive bassline. That's an interesting mix.

Melissa: The percussion's super aggressive.

Kevin: i like how the last note, kind of ends on the sixth chord.

Gives the instrumental more value and heft.

Peyton: (singing) Charlotte:Interesting resolution, there.

Not quite what I expected.

Peyton: Yeah. I'd say so. I sound like really angsty. Like, you know, don't do it man!

Like I could just like, see a music video happening in my brain

that starts me doing dumb shit my freshman year.

But,

I mean I say that. I definitely like, in hindsight don't regret it, because obviously like, she was awesome,

but like all at the same time if I could go back,

probably might say, hey,

you don't know what you're getting yourself into. But good luck!

Isaac: Something that caught my attention was the

tambours between

Sungjin and Wonpil Umu: Wonpil Isaac: I thought it was nice how they,

it was passed on, because it was the same in tambour, but then the way they end the inflections at the end,

is very, very different. So it's like I thought it was very nice

how most of them have a very similar tambour.

Specifically, when they're passing it on, like at the very beginning, but then near the end, that's when they really show their individuality,

because the way they choose to vibrato their voice, and I thought it was very cool. Yeah, it was very like,

enjoyable for some reason. It continuously went through these harmonic

progressions, and it's just like, it's never dull or loses its spark. And then the way they introduced

like repetitive words, like "warning". Umu: "You better stop". Isaac: "You better stop". Now,

it's like, if these interruptions are so, I guess they're so

compatible with the the continuous flow that they're trying to go for.

Yes, you're going through the motions,

but then all of a sudden you have these warning signs really just blaring in your face.

And I think that really added to the texture just like making it so

different or not so repetitive. Kevin: It also fits the theme of a rock song.

You're playing this very edgy, minor song that's singing about love in a way that a lot of

countless other songs have done before, but when you add the words like, "warning" and "you've got to stop" there's suddenly like, this weird.

crime-like edge to it. It fits the overblown nature of the music so well. Yeah, it's very hype.

And you know, I like my

soft

Day6 songs. I like my Day6 songs when they're singing at their comfortable range, and it's like you can bop to it,

but you can also just chill to it.

But I really like it when the boys go hard! And they do go hard!

Umu: 'Talking To' is a b-side song from the same album as 'Warning!'. Fun fact,

this group actually decided who would compose which part by playing rock, paper, scissors.

So, they played like a game of rock, paper, scissors, and who won the first round ended up being Wonpil, the keyboard player,

and so he chose to write the chorus.

So, as the game went on they chose different sections of the song to compose,

they went off for 30 minutes, composed that section, got back together, ended up working, boom!

We have the song. And they came up with the idea of 'Talking To', like talking to someone in the middle of the night, and

that's how they got the lyrics.

Kevin: W'ell listen to it,

and I'ma give this song a talking-to.

Charlotte: What?!

Melissa: I like this. Elizabeth: got that tritone.

Lindsey: I like this guitar line that we got going on, right away. There's some like weird....

Fiona: Young K is hot. Lindsey: doesn't go where you expect it.

Kevin: The wateriness

of the opening synth and keyboard sound gives a sun-baked quality.

This is a great summer hit.

Fiona: His voice sounds his voice sounds so good here. Lindsey: His voice always sounds so good.

Fiona: I like the reverb they put on it.

In the (clapping) Lindsey: She's talking about Jae. His voice always sounds good.

Lindsey: Whoa. Fiona: Ooh, I like that.

Lindsey: Did the key just change?

Okay, it was very sudden, Fiona: I don't even know.

Lindsey: to the point where I couldn't even fully tell.

Kevin: There's a little bit of that initial D major sound that grounds it, even though it's in B major for that transition.

Melisa: Ooh, I like the call-and-response thing. Elizabeth: Yeah.

Elizabeth: The melodic line moves more Melissa: (singing)

Kevin: And in the D major chorus, the B major sound comes back, too.

Circular. Comes full circle.

Peyton: It's like, they tried to do like a 2, 5, 2, like the minor, but they made it major.

It's interesting.

Charlotte: Mixture Peyton: Mixture

Fiona: That was cool. (singing) Lindsey: Yeah, they've got some interesting harmonies

Jarod: All right!

Jarod: Oh, this is like going between so many different like, places Collin: Yeah, this is weird.

Charlotte: This is so laid back. Peyton: Yeah.

Charlotte: on the back of the beat Peyton: Yeah

Kevin: Aaaah! That's really good.

So, they sing, "just talking to", and it's in B...I'll talk about it later. Never mind. Scratch that.

Fiona: (singing) LIndsey: I love all this modal mixture that they have going on in the melody, because I don't know, it just, is cool.

Fiona: It makes it like, it leads you different places. Lindsey: Yeah, it makes interesting.

It like, Fiona: Mm, hmm.

Lindsey: keeps you on your toes.

Elizabeth: Oh, this is a lower voice. Definitely a different tambour. Melissa: Oh, yeah.

Melissa: Oh! I love that! Elizabeth: Now the drums have dropped out.

Melissa: I like how there's just that little (singing). Like, the higher voice.

Elizabeth: This is like a major major 7 chord that comes at the beginning.

It's odd.

Lindsey: Is Young K the rapper? Okay, that's what I thought. Fiona: He's the hottie.

No, Jae's the hottie.

Fiona: Okay. Like, they're all the hottie.

Lindsey: That's also true.

Fiona: I like that part.

Fiona: (singing) Lindsey: I feel like...Wonpil? I feel like his voice has like a slightly nasal quality to it,

but it really works well in the context of the group.

Kevin: Aaah, colorful synths.

No! Too short, too short.

They should have played a full four measures before they started the fade out, cuz I love that sound so much.

Isaac: (singing) Kevin: Yeah.

Umu: So?

Isaac: That was so enjoyable.

Kevin: Yes! Isaac: Wow.

Isaac: I really liked that piano vibraphone kind of sound, where it just like, ornaments

after the downbeats of each one at the beats. And the way it's set up in the beginning,

it's like it really sets off like an offset feeling, so you're like,

there's a sense of like no origin, or there's no center. But then once you hit the chorus, man, that is

such a wonderful feeling. And then later, you have the ornaments covering it later. So it's just like, ah!

I really enjoyed each one of the sections, because it showed the individuality of each one of the people singing.

Kevin: Mm, hmm. Isaac: And then yeah,

it's like the stylistic differences, they really aim to make sure that each section is very definable for itself.

So it's like, if it's a chorus,

it's a chorus. There's more

instruments. And then the other like verses, they would thin it out with instrumentation and focus more on the voice. So,

overall, really wonderful. I loved it.

Kevin: Yes!

Kevin: The song is very clever in its composition

because

we have a section in B major, and the first chord of the chorus is E minor, which is the two chord of D major.

Basically, B major is the dominant of E minor.

Isaac: Um, hmm.

Kevin: And so, one thing that they play around with a lot is, is this section gonna start in B major,

or is it actually gonna to start in E minor? And in the second verse right afterwards,

we expect the B major transition before the chorus, but what happens is they sing da, da, da, da, so we're like, oh, yeah,

we're gonna go to B major. But no, they skip it, because it's da, da, da, DAA, and then the chorus starts.

Isaac: Yeah.

Kevin: Yeah. So they use those notes

to kind of bait us

to thinking that the same section would appear when it's a totally a different section.

And the thing is, the chorus also

resolves in B major, and after that it repeats, so the B major goes to E minor, and that dominant tonic

relationship gives it more drive and more tension than an otherwise more cliched chord progression song would.

Elizabeth: I think it was a little bit of text painting, because they had the lyrics up and it was like

you know, they were talking about sad things and it got minor, and then they were like, okay,

movin' right along, and they brought us kind of suddenly back into major.

I couldn't sense a strong pivot chord, it just kind of like, the third

changed to be major, so. Melissa: Maybe that symbolizes how you just gotta like get over it. Just kind of pick yourself up

without a pivot chord, sometimes. Elizabeth: Yeah. Could be.

Melissa: Sometimes life doesn't give you pivot chords.

Jarod: I think understanding the background kind of, in a way,

it's like I feel like surprisingly good despite that, but at the same time, it did kind of like hop around to some very like,

weird places at times. Like I don't know, it had that kind of like Latin vibe in the middle of it,

and there's like this Fall Out Boy vibe, and it's like

everything else in between. Collin: Well, you can, yeah, you can definitely hear the separations.

But once again, like, I thought they worked well. Jarod: I think the driving,

I feel like the beat and the guitar kind of served as like the glue, if you will.

Collin: Oh, yeah, and then there was that, uh, I think it was either the keyboard or maybe was it just a track,

but it was just like, especially in the chorus, like, one, two, three, four, one, two. Jarod: Um, hmm.

Collin: But like, and that's what reminded me of Fall Out Boy,

Collin: which is funny.

But like, yeah

Fiona: That was really fun.

Fiona: It was really full. Lindsey: I liked the first one better.

Umu: Because?

Lindsey: Because it's something like, I don't know, I like it sounds a little bit more

rock and roll. She likes her music grimy and

crusty. Lindsey: Yeah. Pretty much. Fiona: It was good.

Fiona: Yeah, I liked both of them. This one was more like (singing). Lindsey: Yeah. Oh, I know. I definitely liked both of them.

Fiona: I really liked the chorus. He did a great job with it, but he repeated (singing) Lindsey: I agree.

Also, this one was a lot more harmonically interesting than the first one.

Fiona: Mm, humm. Yeah. Lindsey: I think there was a lot more mixture, and things going places where you didn't necessarily expect it to go. And the harmonies too,

like, they had some very tight harmonies in there, and that sounded really cool. Fiona: I agree.

Lindsey: I don't know, I guess just my preference is the first one.

Collin: ..better. Umu: You like the second one better? Collin: Actually, yes.

Umu: Because? Collin: More creative

Collin: Probs cuz it has the... Jarod: Yeah, the variety

Collin: Well, there's the four, uh, and like I'm sure there was like a lot of editing that went into like, to make those actually cohesive,

but there was more variety.

Jarod: Yeah, I would agree with everything you just said. I second that.

Kevin: I like 'Warning!' more.

I think, knowing a lot of the Day6 songs before that,

I think 'Warning!' is the direction that is more fresh. I always prefer hearing that done

so well, compared to

a very enjoyable song like 'Talking To',

but in terms of preference, I think 'Warning!' is

something new, and I like that. Isaac: Not knowing Day6 too well, Kevin: Um, hmm

Isaac: I thought both of them were pretty nice

in their own separate ways, where I guess they're distinct genres.

It's like, the first one in a rock concert would be just so cool,

but then for the second one, I feel like it's more like a personal listen, in a sense.

Kevin: Mmm.

Hello everyone, I'm Umu, and I'm the channel runner of React to the K. I really hope you enjoyed watching this video.

If you're curious about videos that we'll be reacting to in the future, I put a link to

a doc with our release schedule in the description.

Last but not least,

if you'd like to support our channel,

you can help us out by pledging any amount you would like on our

Patreon. On Patreon, you can get access to full unedited pair reaction playlists,

reactions to Japanese releases, and much more. And of course, a huge shout out and thank you to our superstar patrons.

Thank you so much for your support. Bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét