Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily Nov 27 2018

(singing)

When I found out Soul Train wanted me to perform,

I was like, "Damn, for real?"

(singing)

'Cause you know, I always hear big news,

but it don't never set in until I get around it.

I feel overwhelmed, like I just don't even know how to feel.

Like I feel like dream come true. I just feel like, damn,

everything I used to be thinking,

and dreaming of, I'm just walking in it.

(singing)

Performing live to me is,

showing the people that listen to your music what you do raw.

So, performing live to me is being raw.

(singing)

I think you bring the rawness to the stage

by being who you are in your music,

and being yourself.

Like just living in the sound that you created,

living in the music that you created,

and expressing that to the people live.

(singing)

How I chose my song selection for Soul Train,

I just went with the fan favorites right now.

But B.E.D. being one of my biggest records ever,

I gotta pop it off with that. So, I'm doing B.E.D. first,

and then I'ma do my new single, "You".

(singing)

The offsite rehearsals, it's a big part of the show,

it's a big part of my show, anyway.

I always rehearse, I always been an artist to rehearse.

We always do that, just make sure we come in clean

because of course, we know that we professionals,

so we know that whatever we do the people gonna accept,

but we always like to make it like, crispy, like, on point.

And this being my biggest performance of my life,

you know, we made sure that we rehearsed a lot.

(singing)

The background singers who you see for my show,

the background singers, that's a R&B group,

that's Bluff City, they're from Memphis.

But you know, they came up with the music in Atlanta,

and you know, I done knew them since I was like, 18.

But my whole time knowing them,

I would always put them on my records in the backgrounds,

you know, write records with them.

So I always just keep them with me.

(singing)

Well, me and the boys,

we was just trying to figure out how to end it,

'cause we was just figuring out, do we wanna end it clean,

or with a curse word for real?

Hold on, let me get on a ... How the hell we do this?

(singing)

So I'm just saying, you still ...

(singing)

Okay, I see what you're saying. I gotcha.

So, what I'm doing? Uh, ad lib.

(singing)

So ♪ I rather be with you, oh, ooh ♪

Yeah, I like that better.

(singing)

Let me hear, Tim gonna come in ...

(singing)

Here we go, last time.

(singing)

I'll have them feel that out. We're gonna clean it up.

All right, cool.

You know, this being the Soul Train,

let's just end it real clean, you know?

And I'm gonna just come with a run over the top,

and just make it, you know, I just put the Jacquees on it.

(singing)

Dude, we practice so hard, it's like football or something.

It's like, we practice so hard in practice,

when we get to the game, it feels so easy.

So it's like, that's how we kinda do it with this.

... Don't worry about it,

'cause by the time of the show, it'll filled in with ...

So, it makes it feel crazy ...

But by the time we put him in the show,

it's gonna be a monster moment, all right?

Look out. Look out. Don't put your head down.

Put your head up. Put your head up.

Look around. That's right. Put your head up.

Coach! Coach! Put me in! Put me in!

When I was on stage, and they told me that, they were like,

"Now, we wanna give you a real entrance, like you know,

we wanna put you in this hallway with all this glass,

it's gonna be like there's like 10 of you, it's gonna super hard,

like we wanna give you a real introduction."

And just based off that, I was like,

oh, they really with me.

Everybody with me, I was telling everybody yesterday, like,

I could tell everybody want me to win.

But just me being on stage, I felt that type of energy.

Like, I felt like ... I perform every weekend, like,

I do shows every weekend, non-stop.

So, I'm used to performing, but of course,

I always know how to prepare myself

for the next levels of performances,

and like I was just soaking it all in.

(singing)

Trying to take my time,

trying to really just mark my steps

and know where I'm gonna be at for my big day,

but I just know I felt comfortable.

Like, I was telling my boy today like, I'm in it now.

It's easy. It's second nature now.

(singing)

I'm sorry.

Not to sing all out, but just sing right?

Yeah, you don't gotta sing all out,

but I just want you to make sure you're hearing the right thing,

'cause I don't want you to rely, and drop out,

and that vocal still be playing, you see what I'm saying?

Yeah, you can't drop out.

Dropped out a couple times ... Oh, no, no, no, no.

He's just doing, I know, he's good. He's good.

Was because I just wasn't trying to sing.

Yes.

Got you. I was just saying-

I wasn't trying to like, let that play for me.

No. Got you. Okay, cool.

No, he's not that guy.

They was just telling me, "You already cool so, you know,

you ain't gotta be cool, just sing that shit.

You know, just like, hammer everything, you feel me?

Just express yourself because you killing it,

but just take it there, that's it."

They were like, "'Cause it's all there."

(singing)

I'm leaving rehearsal, now I'm just gonna go get some food,

get some grub, fill my stomach up.

What's going through my mind right now

is, you know, tomorrow, what I'm gonna do at the show,

like, what I'm gonna do on stage,

how the people gonna take in my energy,

how the people gonna look at me.

'Cause I know they been thinking,

and listening to Jacquees for a long time,

and they been like, "Damn, I wonder what he gonna do

if I see him live, if I see him raw."

So, I'm gonna just give them what they think they gonna see.

Like, it's gonna be like, everything you thought.

Like, if you was thinking good, it's gonna be great.

If you was thinking bad, it's gonna be great.

(singing)

ATL.

Yep, and that's what it is. There you go. I like that.

I'm sorry! Celebrity coming through!

You're doing a documentary for Jacquees, right?

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

This is the part of people

that's in the documentary that he did not pay.

He ain't pay me to do this damn documentary.

He's awesome. We love Jacquees.

Performing tonight at the Soul Train Awards,

we have Jacquees joining us on the carpet.

I am standing here with my brother, Jacquees.

What's up, son?

What's up? What's up? What's up? What it do? What it do?

What it do?

Soul, right here. Now, I need to find out from you

what makes Soul Train so special, brother?

Well, to me, what makes Soul train special is, you know,

it just bring everybody together,

you know, everybody with soul.

You know, it's some of my favorite artists

that's always on Soul Train performing,

and you know, they always honoring a legend, so ...

And you just dropped an album, I heard.

Yeah, yeah, 4275, in stores right now.

Yes, sir! Yes, sir!

Listen man, like you know, I love what you're doing.

Thank you.

Keep up, hold that down for the R&B,

you know what I'm saying?

That soul.

Yes, sir.

(singing)

Soulful R&B is in real good hands with our next performer.

His star is rising,

and music from his Cash Money Records debut album, 4275,

just surpassed 100 million global Spotify streams.

Please welcome Jacquees!

ATL, Decatur, Soul Train.

(singing)

That was a career making performance.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Remember I kept warning you like,

"At the end, they may not give you no love,

so don't worry about it"? Did you hear that shit?

Hell yeah.

Did you hear that shit?

Yes, sir.

Did you hear what they- Hey.

Did you hear when they came up, when the dudes came up,

and did that harmony? Did you hear the audience?

But I looked on the right, they were like ... they went crazy.

When y'all came up-

I had to catch myself though, look. In the beginning ...

Oh my God. How was the beginning?

No, no, no, no, no, everything.

Dude, it was everything.

No, no, no, no, no, everything.

That shit felt so good.

Jacquees, you killed it.

Hey, did I kill it gentlemen?

From the beginning beat, it sounded good?

Soul Train Awards with our bro, Jacquees.

It was an amazing, amazing experience.

The vibes were so right.

It was electric, man.

Know what I'm saying? History in the making is happening tonight.

There's nothing like a new artist who is hungry,

and does all the work.

Like, this man rehearsed for an hour and a half the other day,

and then did another three hour rehearsal.

I've seen a lot of young folks who wanna come in,

do rehearsal, like run off, and then do something else.

But he stuck with it.

I left him today after dress rehearsal,

he's watching it on an iPhone,

making sure he knows what his ending's gonna be,

how he's gonna look at different points,

like, that's the mark of an artist.

My boy, Stephen Hill, you know what I'm saying?

AKA Coach, the meanest coach in the world.

The best coach ever.

Wait, wait, no, no.

There was a show called Music Mogul on BET a while back.

And when we first started that,

Baby ... was doing a promo, and he said,

"Jacquees next superstar."

Exactly!

And three years later, Jacquees next superstar.

I killed it.

For more infomation >> Jacquees' First Ever Awards Show Performance BTS | Soul Train Awards 2018 - Duration: 14:16.

-------------------------------------------

¿Es verdad que Sabrina Sabrok se distanció de su hija? | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> ¿Es verdad que Sabrina Sabrok se distanció de su hija? | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Mueller Says Paul Manafort Violated Plea Deal By Lying To Prosecutors - Duration: 4:31.

Yesterday, it was announced by the Special Prosecutor's office that Paul Manafort has

been lying to the FBI and to people within Robert Mueller's office and therefore they

are trying to partially revoke his plea deal and run him straight to sentencing for the

crimes that he already pleaded guilty to.

Paul Manafort, the guy who was out on bail for quite a while, but then he got busted

for witness tampering, so then he got sent to jail.

Then he was trying to cooperate more.

Now it turns out he's been lying to prosecutors this whole time.

He is now going to be headed to prison and I don't think they're going to take it very

lightly when they come to the sentencing part.

When you consider all of the crimes basically that Manafort has done since pleading guilty

and I'm not even talking about the crimes he pleaded guilty to.

I'm talking about all of the crap that he pulled after he agreed to cooperate.

This guy literally can't stop breaking the law.

He can't.

There is something pathologically wrong with him and he needs to spend a few decades in

prison thinking about what a horrible piece of crap he truly is, but that's actually just

a small part of this story, right?

Okay.

Paul Manafort's going to be heading to sentencing has been lying to prosecutors, but that's

the thing.

How do they know he's been lying?

They know he's lying.

He says he wasn't, but they have the evidence to show that he was so.

How do they know and that's the part we should all be very interested in because it means

that the special prosecutor's office, this entire investigation has gathered more evidence

than we even realize because if they're able to take the statements being made to them

by Paul Manafort, run them against the other evidence and prove that Manafort is lying,

then they have a hell of a lot more than what we thought and Manafort obviously wasn't necessarily

needed, so his plea deal is not needed.

It's null and void at this point in, this guy's going to go do some serious time in

prison.

Assuming Donald Trump doesn't pardoned him, which is very likely to actually happen, but

we all need to take a deep breath, exhale a sigh of relief, and understand that this

investigation has more info tucked away, more evidence tucked away than any of us realize

if they're able to verify or confirm a lie that someone is telling them that doesn't

bode well for Donald Trump.

What they're trying to do is build a case, possibly obstruction, possibly perjury, possibly

collusion, possibly financial crimes, which if you asked me is probably where you're going

to find your actual evidence of criminal activity.

That was part of what Manafort was involved in.

He was also involved in that trump tower meeting.

So what was he lying about?

That's the part we don't know, because if we knew what he was lying about, we would

be able to say with confidence that Mueller's team has evidence that something happened

again and unfortunately we won't know until the final report comes out.

Mueller team did say that they're going to release more information later down the road

in terms of Manafort's lying, but they have enough evidence to show that he's lying to

reneg on his, uh, a plea deal and send them to sentencing.

So that is toast with the exception of a possible presidential pardon, but it just begs the

question and it makes all of us a little more, you know, antsy to know what kind of information

they have that was able to show that Paul Manafort, even after given the sweetheart

deal and multiple second chances to prove that he was lying and finally say, we've had

enough of this guy, get him in prison right away.

This final report is going to be fun to read.

It's going to be fun to see the administration's crazy reaction and hopefully, depending on

what this final report says, it's going to be a lot of fun to watch those impeachment

hearings.

For more infomation >> Mueller Says Paul Manafort Violated Plea Deal By Lying To Prosecutors - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

¡Eduardo Yáñez defendió a Angélica Rivera! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> ¡Eduardo Yáñez defendió a Angélica Rivera! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

¡La hija de Angélica Rivera nos contó toda la verdad! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> ¡La hija de Angélica Rivera nos contó toda la verdad! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

¡Vuelve "Betty, la Fea" a la televisión! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 3:17.

For more infomation >> ¡Vuelve "Betty, la Fea" a la televisión! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

¡La madre de Geraldine Bazán dio una lección de vida! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> ¡La madre de Geraldine Bazán dio una lección de vida! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Tekashi Six Nine, ¿víctima o victimario? | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:39.

For more infomation >> Tekashi Six Nine, ¿víctima o victimario? | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

¡Julio Preciado fue hospitalizado de urgencia! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> ¡Julio Preciado fue hospitalizado de urgencia! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

¡Entrevistamos a la nueva novia de Luis Miguel! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> ¡Entrevistamos a la nueva novia de Luis Miguel! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

¡Maradona quiere campeón a Boca! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:38.

For more infomation >> ¡Maradona quiere campeón a Boca! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

¡Charly Pérez le dijo adiós a La Banda el Recodo! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> ¡Charly Pérez le dijo adiós a La Banda el Recodo! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

¡Anuel y Karol G están viviendo un amor de novela! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:38.

For more infomation >> ¡Anuel y Karol G están viviendo un amor de novela! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

INDORAPTOR VS DEATH DODO WORLD BOSS!! Jurassic World The Game EP246 Ludia Walkthrough Gameplay - Duration: 33:09.

okay so here is info on the new minigames called code 19 says once you

reach level 12 you may experience a code 19 when one of your land creatures

INDORAPTOR VS DEATH DODO WORLD BOSS!! Jurassic World The Game EP246 Ludia Walkthrough Gameplay

have a chance to contain your creature before it breaks out and earn sdn eight

points if the creature breaks out you'll have to send a team of dinosaurs to go

after it the escaped creature as well as those sent to track it will not be

available for battle until the creature is returned once the creatures found

you'll be able to attempt another containment sequence in code 19 players

will be able to collect XP DNA and s DNA okay also uh I did just complete this

world event rampage so I get micro SD n a stack so let's go ahead check that out

cool okay let's see what we had in here okay 17 happy about that let's check out

my s DNA 1350 velociraptor s DNA I need two thousand to get my second in the

Raptor and monnel ophisaurus I got 567 I need two thousand to create mono Stiga

tops and it looks like they're gonna be doing more as DNA stuff okay cool okay

and we got some awesome battles to fight we have on the tides pack and the

Dunkleosteus pack I'll do on the tides because that ends in 19 hours so this is

an aquatic one okay so there is my team

I am down he goes quick and easy as you can see this is the new update it's

showing the new picture helicopter chasing a t-rex

okay I'll jump right into the next bet I see a new tab down here that says

ferocity I'm not really sure what that means

oh okay just how ferocious the creature is

I would the fabric he is king wedeck against fam down he goes

cool so first victory is mine one hit so that was that was short

okay I guess they're paying attention

that was painful sorry about that guys

down he goes battle two is mine jump right into battle number three okay so

what do we have and there is my team cool

we got to it Reserve down he goes cool

my friend and I keep the card pack cool Oh actually surprise and of course you

got no control again ludia stop sit wherever they want to on the tides pack

I could live yeah P point stick I thought it didn't give me a whole bunch

of VIP points okay that was disappointing

ah let's jump right into the Dunkleosteus one okay so these are gonna

be tough I will start the Pterodactylus against the carnivore I'm gonna need a

strong aquatic my strongest aquatic is

you know I am missing something here oh maybe by ferocity I'm gonna go attack

yeah I was gonna say something's missing here okay so there is my team

- left I don't think I could take well I'm pretty poor and reserved but

probably just wiped me out

down he goes first battle is in the bag sweet really tough creatures okay so

let's see if I could do the second one okay so second one we just got

carnivores so I will use the indominus rex well I need two carnivores sorry

and then you two Raptor I'm gonna use prestigious and the other herbivore is

gonna be the Raptor awesome very rarely do I hate to fight

I am down he goes Oh taken by Stiggy malach but i got it

six damage at 23,000 and the battle is over let's check out the third battle

although I'm probably gonna have to wait

okay see what I get okay let's try this team I don't know if I'll be able to eat

it

so I think he's good

try it

yeah

yeah I thought okay well I'll try again tomorrow with stronger than news but so

I only need one to win there but I still got my via VIP pass to do su let s see

okay let's try this team

by the way did you guys see the what just got him he's got one left

got me having very good luck here guys I do apologize for that I knew I should

have picked a stronger team okay so no herbivore 20200 so I will go

come on the boar of 23 they've got a carnivore of 2200 I'll go this metaphor

soros does some a rip tourists of 2378 and i go or look at this okay let's try

these out

he's just attacking

that should make all the difference okay so we'll jump right into this okay let

us see so carnivore 2600 so I need go step asaurus here I got pterosaur of

3200 lady Sara top aquatic of 3800 do like oh okay cool

and for us okay I'm gonna continue because so down

he goes

okay so we're gonna jump right into the next

battle okay I'm gonna try this team but I am underpowered so there's a good

chance I'm anyway I'm just going to reserve

so I should be

okay let's see if I had any oh look at that I just had a Dino breakout okay so

what am I supposed to do code 119 okay succeed with this slider

okay tap at the right to calm the

I have no idea what you're supposed to do that's not good assemble a team to

catch your escaped creature okay so it's simple team okay I'm thinking you might

need somebody stronger than you start recovery let's speed it up

contain comet to win rewards and it kicked me out you click in the boxes so

you can test once it starts moving you have to click in the boxes to beat it

okay disappointing sorry that was really disappointing I thought it'd be

something cooler than that okay that's probably about it for today click the

subscribe button below for a lot more fun video also click the bell button to

be notified every time I make a new video click the boxes below for a lot

more fun videos and if you want to see even more go ahead and click the

subscribe button

For more infomation >> INDORAPTOR VS DEATH DODO WORLD BOSS!! Jurassic World The Game EP246 Ludia Walkthrough Gameplay - Duration: 33:09.

-------------------------------------------

5 Tips To Start Your Home Search - Episode 34 - Duration: 3:16.

- Hello everyone.

Ady Simion, Coldwell Banker.

Today, I wanna give you 5 tips

on starting your Home Search

If you're in the market to buy a home

I wanna give you 5 tips on doing it right.

1st one is: Get a Pre-Approval

Make sure you meet with your banker,

shop around,

talk to a couple of bankers and see

what is your rate and how much

you can qualify for so you don't look

at properties that are more expensive

than what you can afford.

And you need to have that paper in your hand

because the seller will not accept your offer

unless they see that you are pre-qualified

to buy a property and you have a loan in place.

That's 1st tip.

2nd tip is: Know the Difference

between Must haves and Should haves.

Make a list of the things that you need to have

and a list of the things that you,

you know, it would be nice to have.

and keep your

Sorry about that, just a little alarm.

So to keep you organized and know

exactly what the priorities are

because if you need a two bedroom

or a three bedroom.

You want a three bedroom but can you live with two?

You want a two bath but can you live with one?

Do you have to have a man cave

or you can build one later?

Just make sure you understand

what your priorities are

before you make that move.

Also, the 3th tip that I want to

talk to you about is: The Neighborhood

Research the neighborhood and find out

where you wanna live, obviously.

If you have a kid that needs to go to school,

look at School Districts.

If you're worried about safety,

go talk to the Police Department.

Figure out what is the best neighborhood

for your family.

The 4th tip I want to talk to you about today is:

The Style of the Home

What type of home you looking for?

Does it have to be a one story?

Can it be a two-story home?

Cape Cod Styles normally have

the master bedroom upstairs.

Do you wanna go up and down?

If you have an older family member living with you,

Do you need the bedroom downstairs?

Make sure you understand those things

so when you search,

just look at those properties

instead of looking at everything out there.

And then, the 5th tip is: Document Your Visit

Every single house that you go to,

write down the address, number of bedrooms,

price, and what you have noticed about that house.

Because after you see about 10, 15 of them,

it's gonna blur and you're not gonna remember

from the first house to the last,

what was what.

So, stay organized so when it's time

to pull the trigger, you are ready.

That's all I needed to say for this morning.

For today, I wanted to give you 5 tips

on your Home Search.

Thank you very much.

Ady Simion, Coldwell Banker.

Talk to you all soon.

Bye.

For more infomation >> 5 Tips To Start Your Home Search - Episode 34 - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Article 13 - Goodbye, mike_KidLazy?! | Статья 13 - Прощай, mike_KidLazy?! #SaveYourInternet - Duration: 6:50.

For more infomation >> Article 13 - Goodbye, mike_KidLazy?! | Статья 13 - Прощай, mike_KidLazy?! #SaveYourInternet - Duration: 6:50.

-------------------------------------------

Adrenal Stress: Your Adrenals And How They Impact Daily Health. - Duration: 14:08.

Hi guys.

Today I went about talk about a topic

that is very well unappreciated by traditional medicine.

It was unappreciated by me.

Except about 25 years ago,

my wife and I were visiting our hometown in Madison, Wisconsin,

and there was a pharmacy there

and the guy who was running it

met with us.

His name is Wally.

Wally owned Women's International Pharmacy

and we went to visit him

because we were interested in,

"How could you help people live longer and live better?"

And after talking to him for a while,

he really opened up our eyes.

He was telling us about hormone replacement therapy

and he named all the hormones that he was actually taking

and one of them was hydrocortisone

which was hard for me to believe.

My background was emergency medicine

and you didn't give cortisol to anybody

unless it was for a very short time

because it was dangerous.

Of course the miracle drug of the 50's and 60's

was prednisone.

If you had rheumatoid arthritis or some other chronic condition,

doctors had synthesized then prednisone, which is about a five times strength

hydrocortisone

and they would give it to you and your pain would melt away

and you would feel great,

except not too long afterwards,

you'd start looking funny.

You get kind of a buffalo hump

and your bones would degenerate

and your blood pressure would go up.

Some people got psychosis

and the muscled wasted

and they started retaining sodium and fluid

and it was really bad and they were immune deficient.

So, they could get all kinds of infections.

Skin would break down.

Blood vessels would break down.

So, I said to him, "How can you give these people this stuff?"

"or how could you take it yourself?"

And he said, "Well like everything else,

"there is a normal range where hormones have to be.

"Cortisol is one of these very important hormones

"that if it's in the right range

"your body will function well,

"but if it's not in the right range,

your body won't function well,"

And for many people at that time and it's even worse now,

when they're faced with chronic stressors over a long period of time,

now, that could be a husband, a wife, a boss.

It could be overtraining if they're an athlete.

It could be lack of sleep if they're overworking.

It could be chronic pain if they have some sort of a pain syndrome or injury.

But all these feed into one pathway

where it leads

to cortisol being put out by the adrenal gland.

The adrenal gland is in the back, above the kidneys.

"Renal" is kidney and "adrenal" is right next to the kidney.

So, they sit right on top of the kidneys

and their job is partly to make cortisone.

The adrenal glands have an outer part

and they have an inner part.

The inner part makes adrenaline

or epinephrine

and the outer part makes cortisone

or hydrocortisone.

So, he said that the average body

in a day

needed about 30 or 40

milligrams of hydrocortisone

in order for it to cope with the normal day.

If someone had a very stressful day,

they were up all night,

they had a term paper due,

they had a big test coming up.

Well, their body could produce way more than that.

I remember in the emergency room,

sometimes someone would come in

where we knew that they had low adrenal function,

or this disease,

which is called Addison's disease,

where their adrenal glands are actually not working at all.

That might have been from some sort of

infectious insult

where they couldn't make cortisone

and if they came in with an acute appendix

or a heart attack

we would give them 100 milligrams IV of cortisone,

of hydrocortisone IV,

and then every six hours give them more to carry them through.

Because if you don't have cortisone,

what can happen is that your body cannot maintain

its own blood pressure.

You could go into shock

and you can't maintain your normal body.

So, what he told me is that you could use this in small doses.

In what are called physiologic doses.

So, we're not giving too much

but we're giving enough so that the body can keep up

with what it needs all day long.

So, in these people who have chronic fatigue or chronic pain

or brain fog.

Or they stand up and they get a little bit dizzy.

Or their blood pressures are running too low

or they start getting

darkness of their skin where they didn't have it before.

This can be a sign that they just aren't making enough cortisone.

And so, what we can do

when I see these symptoms:

Fatigue.

Malaise.

Postural hypotension.

That means when you stand up you have to hold it for a minute

because your blood your blood pressure is not keeping up.

Low blood pressure.

Weakness.

Brain fog.

Chronic pain.

Chronic nausea.

Discomfort in your stomach.

Sometimes diarrhea

but the stomach tends to be bloated.

Kind of distended.

They just don't feel well.

They on my list are:

"This person may have low cortisol."

The other thing is people who are hyper reactive

because cortisol is anti-inflammation

and it's anti-allergy.

And if you don't have enough cortisol,

if you have some kind of autoimmune condition,

it's gonna be up.

Because the normal balancing hormone,

the cortisol, isn't there.

And it sort of has free reign to be inflamed.

Now,

the normal cortisol curve,

if we do a saliva hormone panel.

So, we get one as soon as they wake up in the morning.

Let's call it 8 o'clock.

It's the highest it is in the day

because the hormone that actually wakes you up from sleep

is a boost

of hydrocortisone.

And that's what gets you up in the morning.

Now, one of the strongest things that I hear

or that I ask patients, is,

"When you wake up in the morning,

"do you feel like you're alert and bright and ready to go?

"Or do you feel like you're 3/4 dead

"and you're not sure if you're even alive?"

If the morning cortisol is down here,

what people generally report

is that they feel dead.

"When I wake up in the morning, I feel dead."

Now, the morning is when it's supposed to be the highest,

then noon,

then late afternoon,

and then at bedtime, it's supposed to go low.

We will see people coming in with these symptoms

and we'll do a 24-hour

saliva cortisol test

and they might look like this.

And the normal range is kind of like this.

And they're flat on the bottom.

They're not making any cortisol or hardly any

or certainly not enough to cope with life.

And so, these people,

sometimes there's treatments that you give people

and they call you back in a week and they say,

"You saved my life."

"You completely changed my life."

Because if I give them small doses of hydrocortisone

3 or 4 times a day,

their curve goes up to here

and they actually feel alive

and their pain goes down,

their inflammation goes down,

their brain fog goes down,

their hypotension

corrects,

it goes up.

and they feel like, "I could go to work now."

"I could do some exercise now."

Because now we're correcting their gland

which is not making hydrocortisone

and putting them in a physiologic range.

Now, hydrocortisone is generally controlled by the brain,

and in the pituitary, there's a hormone called

ACTH.

That's adrenocorticotropic hormone.

It means the brain monitors the level of cortisol in the body.

And when it isn't enough, it sends this messenger to the adrenal gland

to make more.

Now, if the level is down here,

the pituitary isn't going to stop.

It's going to barrage the adrenal gland all day long.

Make more, make more, make more.

The gland's already exhausted,

it can't even do anymore and the gland gets no break.

If I give someone a little bit of hydrocortisone,

Let's say

2.5 milligrams in the morning,

at noon,

and in the afternoon.

Or up to 7.5,

5,

2.5 milligrams hydrocortisone.

Now, the brain gets the message that there's cortisol in the body.

It stops this.

The gland stops being hammered by the pituitary

and it can actually heal.

Now, sometimes people have underlying problems

with viruses or deficiencies or other things

which we will correct,

and in my experience,

somewhere between 6 months and 2 years

after starting this treatment,

their adrenal gland actually heals

and they start to make cortisol again.

And what we find is,

so they're on 7.5 ,

5,

2.5

and let's say it's 8, 10 months down the line.

They'll call me and they say,

"Feels like I'm on too much cortisone.

"Feels like it's too much."

Good!

That's a good sign.

It means your adrenal gland is healing.

Okay, let's drop it ,

5,

5,

2.5.

Or 5,

2.5,

2.5.

We start to wean

and then we get down to where

they don't need any hydrocortisone anymore

because their gland actually corrected,

the underlying problem that got them there in the first place corrected

and now their body works right

and all these symptoms

then go away.

Now, sometimes people,

instead of having this curve,

they have this curve but at night,

it's way up here.

And they can't sleep because now their body's all jacked up.

And what happened is

they missed their window here

of getting prepared to go to sleep

and instead of doing something quiet

or relaxing

after the sun goes down

they're getting into arguments,

they're looking at emails,

they get involved in a project

and the normal body rhythm now kicks back in

their cortisol and their adrenaline,

and now they're gonna be up for 3 hours because they can't sleep.

So, you got to watch that one too.

Okay?

And that'll be one for another topic.

If you have fatigue,

malaise,

you're hyper reactive,

you're hyper sensitive,

you stand up, you get a little bit dizzy.,

you've got brain fog,

you've got pain,

and your doctor is not helping you,

then what you need is a 24 hour

saliva cortisol test,

there's lots of labs in the country that do it,

to see, "What does your curve look like?"

and then you need a nutritional oriented doctor

who can help you figure this out.

I find that using cortisol works the best.

Sometimes when people aren't so bad,

adrenal supplements will work

and that's fine.

We're just trying to look for the right solution.

Hydrocortisone is a bioidentical hormone,

it is not a drug.

Prednisone is a drug.

Decadron is a drug.

These are very strong powerful drugs.

And while sometimes they're needed in an emergency,

in this condition, they're the wrong thing.

But hydrocortisone is a bioidentical.

It's manufactured regularly so you can get it

with a regular prescription

or from a compounding pharmacy is actually better,

and you have to find a doctor who knows how to do it

and they can help you work through this thing

so that you could literally get your life back.

So, if you wake up in the morning and you feel dead,

think about this

and find somebody in your local area

who can actually help you to figure this out

and it could make a tremendous difference

Okay?

Hope that helps.

Just want to add one more thing

because there's a bible on this

and if your physician doesn't know about it

he can get the book and he can read it.

The physician who discovered this stuff

and who figured out was a family practice doctor, I think in Ohio

in the 60's

and his name was William Jeffries

and the book is called Safe Uses of Cortisol.

It's an excellent book.

I think you can even download it on the internet.

You can learn about it.

Everything I told you here I learned from that .

It's really helpful and it's the textbook on this

and this is not taught in medical school,

but your doctor could learn it

and help a lot of people.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét