Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily Nov 29 2018

So last Friday we had the a quadrennial national climate assessment come out from the Trump

administration and it gave us dire warnings about the future of the United States, the

future of the planet, if we continue to not act on the issue of climate change.

Well the Trump administration isn't very happy about it.

They don't believe the report.

Donald Trump is skeptical of it, and so our members of his cabinet, specifically acting

EPA director, Andrew Wheeler, Wheeler during conversation with the Washington Post this

week said that he thinks the Obama administration is behind the release of this climate assessments

showing how horrible things are here in the United States and how much worse they're going

to get.

Andrew Wheeler, the acting head of the EPA, who is actually now been nominated to run

the EPA fulltime blams Obama for the release of this paper that came out after Trump had

been president for nearly two full years.

Somehow it's Obama's fault just like everything else in the world and Republican land, right?

It's either Obama or Hillary and Hillary didn't touch the climate assessment.

So I guess it has to be Obama.

Here's Wheeler's reasoning as to why it was Obama's fault and then we'll get into why

this guy is an absolute idiot and a liar.

This quadrennial report comes out every four years, so Trump's only been in office for

a little under two, so according to the wheel or most of it was done.

All of it was done actually, according to him when the Obama Administration was an office

and he believes that they conspired to put together a list of worst case scenarios so

that when it was released, when the other administration took power, it would make them

look bad.

So Wheeler has hatched this new conspiracy theory that Obama two years before the election

even took place, but we didn't even know who the nominee is.

We're going to be, but Obama conspired with the EPA to make this report horrible so that

whoever the next president was was going to be screwed and maybe the next president could

have been Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders.

Obama didn't care because he just wanted to make somebody else look bad.

I'm.

Here's the thing about Wheeler's theory.

It's not true.

The report was not completed before Donald Trump came into office.

A climate scientists, uh, specifically, uh, Dr Katharine Hayhoe has come forward and said,

look, I, I wrote chapter two of this and that was in November of 2017.

We were still doing work on this and putting the assessment together after Trump had been

sworn in as president and in fact many, many, many, many, many months after that had happened.

So just this one, climate scientists has already blown a hole in Wheelers entire conspiracy

theory, but that's not going to stop him.

It's not going to stop Donald Trump.

They're going to continue denying that a problem exists.

They're going to continue blaming Obama for it.

At the same time, cutting the very regulations that have helped give us a little bit cleaner

air, a little bit better environment.

And I'm not saying Obama is not the blame for any of the environmental problems we have

right now.

He absolutely is.

Oil drilling domestically increased exponentially under his administration, fracking, spread

coast to coast.

Under his administration, offshore drilling increased under Obama.

Coal mining increased under Obama.

He did put some good regulations in place that did help.

They would have gone even further had we not expanded all of that fossil fuel exploitation

during his administration, and that's why a lot of it was kind of a wash.

He did some good things and he did some bad things and in the end they all meet in the

middle as most centrist Republicans do.

Now.

Excuse me, centrist Democrats.

That was quite a Freudian slip there, I guess, but nonetheless, to blame Obama for this report

coming out and showing a horrible things are is absolute insanity and Andrew Wheeler knows

that the only reason he's out there downplaying the results and blaming Obama is because he

doesn't want to have to take action.

He doesn't want to have to face an angry public.

He still wants to be able to go out and have a nice dinner and not be confronted with people

asking why he's helping to destroy the planet.

By planting the seeds of his little conspiracy theory.

He is hopefully, or at least he thinks he is giving himself enough clearance to stay

away from the issue and continue to not act on it.

For more infomation >> EPA Director Blames Obama For Climate Assessment Warnings - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Chinese reaction: New Zealand, HUAWEI rejected 5G communication equipment! - Duration: 5:35.

Chinese reaction: New Zealand, HUAWEI rejected 5G communication equipment! (Translated by google.com)

Shock has been running in China as New Zealand revealed HUAWEI 's 5G communication equipment rejected.

The reason why New Zealand decided to ban the use is that US persuasion and Australia have already decided to ban.

Chinese media points out that New Zealand's choice produces a lot of losses.

This is because there is a high possibility that delays in providing 5G services will be delayed.

The Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs has received this report

"Encourage Chinese companies to implement external economic cooperation based on market principles and international rules, local laws"

"The essence of economic trade cooperation between China and New Zealand is mutually beneficial and compatible"

"We are hoping that we will provide equal opportunities for Chinese companies in new businesses and do more than we can to help each other's trust and cooperation."

New Zealand had previously declared that he would not rule out HUAWEI, but in the end it turned it over.

Although HUAWEI subsidiary said it was able to provide secure communication, it had already decided to withdraw 5 G entry.

HUAWEI has lost a big business in New Zealand but New Zealand has also lost much.

Article Source: http://bit.ly/2KGPBpR http://bit.ly/2KH5MDL http://bit.ly/2KFyjJL http://bit.ly/2KJFq3K

China's reaction

This must support HUAWEI.

In this way, if Chinese companies are in trouble, we will confront us as a common enemy no matter which brand.

The hands of the United States. HUAWEI is not bad.

HUAWEI is labeled as dangerous. For that reason I faced difficulties but smartphones are selling well.

They do not buy milk powder because of safety problems.

New Zealand intelligence agencies will use HUAWEI's equipment, ignoring the national 5G network policy.

I want to give a sorry award to HUAWEI.

A servant must listen to his master in spite of the presence or absence.

It is faulty that HUAWEI was born in China. It was made a virtual enemy of the United States.

Twenty years later, the world will change a lot.

The problem is that there are too many handsets in the UK and the US.

HUAWEI is an ethnic brand that makes the people stand out. Exile New Zealand as foreign powers handled HUAWEI.

The West screams for free trade, but this is not free trade.

New Zealand is a small market like 4 million people. Give up such a market and give it to NOKIA or Ericsson.

HUAWEI's competitors are politicians of various countries. We are suppressing HUAWEI with safety as an excuse.

Five eyes seems to be more tough. They are not going to use HUAWEI's 5G related patents.

Even if such sanctions continue, networks in Asia, Africa and South America will be better than Five eyes in the future.

Comment Quoted from: http://bit.ly/2KHfZjy http://bit.ly/2KHHObB http://bit.ly/2KHZGD0

The idea of ​​Japanese editors

This is the struggle for the power of the West and China, it may be said to be a battle.

Five eyes is an alliance of five countries, centering on Britain and the United States sharing information gathered mutually.

This time it was decided under the command of the United States that Five Eyes had aligned the pace of exclusion of HUAWEI.

They become very sensitive because they become core equipment handling information communication for them.

They know very well that they can wiretap technically. It is because it actually goes.

The United States is the most vigilant on safety, but in the background there will also be a trade war with China.

It seems that there is a strong possibility that Chinese companies do not want to be monopolized as the core of wireless communication.

It is HUAWEI that pushed such political background. There is certainly doubt, but the impression that he got a sharp edge is also strong.

Considering that HUAWEI was not a Chinese enterprise this kind of thing did not happen, it is only unfortunate for HUAWEI.

So I can understand what the Chinese government and Chinese net say. That is reasonless.

Unfortunately this is the reality of the world, a divergence from free trade idealized by people.

Still, HUAWEI will increase its market share in other areas with its price and performance as weapons.

Many countries in Africa, South America, Asia, and Europe are also likely to adopt HUAWEI.

It is interesting that Russia is feeling big concern for China's communication equipment as well as the United States.

Thank you for your viewing.

If you do not mind, please evaluate the movie.

Either good evaluation, bad evaluation, it does not matter.

Also, if you do not mind registering to the channel thank you.

For more infomation >> Chinese reaction: New Zealand, HUAWEI rejected 5G communication equipment! - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

Um enorme túmulo de 3 000 anos, descoberto no antigo Egito, revela artefatos fascinantes - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> Um enorme túmulo de 3 000 anos, descoberto no antigo Egito, revela artefatos fascinantes - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

¡Julián Gil otra vez en guerra con Marjorie de Sousa! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> ¡Julián Gil otra vez en guerra con Marjorie de Sousa! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

What If You Don't Post a Video? - Duration: 9:44.

- What are you doing?

Why are you under the blanket?

Did I put you under the blanket?

Yeah, you're a good kitty, aren't you?

Mmm, guys.

Hello, hello, hello.

It's Kaitlyn, your friendly YouTube video creator.

And Finn, Finn's here too.

I can't do anything by myself, can I?

You always gotta be involved.

(sighs) Well guys, what happens if you don't make a video?

That's what my therapist asked me this week

because I was really stressed out

because last week I didn't make a video

because it was Thanksgiving and I was like

oh, it's a holiday, that makes sense that I would skip it.

And I kind of thought that I would have more time

to put out the video that I had planned for last week

for this week, but basically what happened

was I just had a really good time over Thanksgiving

and didn't do video, like filmmaking.

Actually I haven't filmed a video

since the fourth of November.

I've been kind of burnt out.

This happens to me a lot, I get to the end of the year

and I am a little tired of making videos.

Hi Finn. (laughs)

It's difficult to explain because

I love making videos, I love having a YouTube channel.

I love having a creative outlet outside of my job

because my job I make videos too,

but I don't have full creative control over it

the way I do with my YouTube channel.

So basically my therapist was asking like,

well what happens if you don't make a video?

You know, is someone going to punish you

if you don't make a video?

And I was like, well no.

Are you gonna lose subscribers, well, not really,

I mean I had such slow subscriber growth

over the last two years really, that nothing

that I seem to do really makes a difference.

The thing for me is that making videos

and making videos consistently is kind of

my only creative outlet right now.

I used to do so many creative things.

I was always painting and sketching and doing

mixed media art, I was writing poems and writing a book.

I felt like I was always bursting with creative ideas

and sometimes I feel like adulthood has killed my creativity

and so then making videos is kind of my last vestige.

And I feel like if I stop doing that,

even for like a week or two just because I'm tired

and I need a break, or I don't know,

I just, I don't know if it's me in my head reprimanding me

for like why didn't you plan well enough,

or if it's that I hear all the creators on YouTube

who, like their content is essentially telling you

how to do well on YouTube and grow your channel,

which I honestly, I know they do really good work,

but I can't watch them anymore.

I can watch like one or two videos on a very specific topic

but I can't consistently watch them

because I just feel like, it hurts my soul a little bit

because I just feel like they're telling me

everything you're doing is wrong

and you're never going to be worthwhile, at all.

All of this is basically just a reflection on,

I don't even know, hustle culture.

I write about that a lot on my blog,

which I haven't been writing on that

since like October either.

But basically life has just been,

well okay, let me be really honest.

Like work life has been stressful, my freelance life

has been stressful, but the one thing that was really awful

for me last year, which was like my relational life

and like, relationships with my family and friends

and then romantic relationships, it was rough.

Rough, rough, rough last year.

And that's like kind of the one thing

that's been good this year.

I went on a beach trip, a week long beach trip

with my family which was really nice.

I actually went on a trip with my boyfriend,

I have a boyfriend, which I guess I'm telling you that now.

I have all these photos of us together

and my best friend Alann a is like you need to post pictures

of you on Instagram.

And I'm like, I wanna do it, but I don't know how to do it.

Yeah, I have a boyfriend and it's still weird

kind of saying that.

I kind of wanna make a video talking about that too,

but that's sort of separate thoughts.

Anyway, I've been doing lots of fun things.

So things overall are not actually that bad.

I'm stressed about work, which really what that

boils down to is I have less free time

to think about and work on YouTube videos.

And trying to figure out how that kind of like new normal

is going to be for me.

But I will say I have lots of videos planned for December.

I have three, maybe four Christmas videos.

However many Thursdays there are in December before

Christmas, I don't even know off the top of my head anymore.

I think it's just three.

For this week I toyed around with the idea

of not posting a video at all.

And then I was like, I'll do a live stream

and I started researching that.

And basically I wanted to do a livestream

that was more complicated than three days worth

of prep time were going to give me.

And not even like three days worth.

It was like maybe I had five hours

because I work a full day and then I come home

and I have to do, like I'm back from vacation ,

I have to like grocery shop and clean,

and like actually here, let me show you.

This is my office currently, which is here's my Christmas

stuff and my camera stuff, here's some more Christmas stuff,

it's just a wreck where I'm gonna decorate up here

like I did for Halloween.

And there's like, I don't even know what's happening.

Like Rudolph is dead on the floor and some boxes

over here with winter clothes.

And there's Finn , what are you doing?

What are you doing?

That's not, that's not a bed right there.

What are you doing?

Oh no, you can't, stop that.

You're gonna cause a fire!

Get down.

Please, no, oh my goodness.

Please stop, please stop.

Okay, guess that's just where you're gonna sit then.

You crazy, you know that?

Yeah you are.

Okay, I'm also dealing with that,

so that also takes up a fair amount of my mental space

to make sure that he doesn't hurt himself,

burn down my house, break anything.

It's like having a toddler sometimes.

So, yeah.

Life is crazy, but in good ways.

Some bad, but mostly good ways.

It's difficult for me to not post a video.

My therapist and I talk a lot about boundaries

because I have to be better at setting them.

I much better than I was a long time ago,

but it's still not great.

I think one of my issues too is having boundaries

with my work and not just the work I'm paid for,

but also the work I do in YouTube

and I can't get my self-worth from what I do, it's who I am.

Like when you meet new people, they don't ask you

who you are, they ask you well what do you do.

And they mean like what's your job.

They're not asking like what's your hobbies

in your free time.

Well, thanks for listening to me talk about stuff

and being extra real with you.

Hopefully some of it made sense.

I'll probably edit this video and be like this is terrible,

what are you doing?

I'm trying, I'm learning, I'm growing.

There is no stopping any of those things.

You don't just, you don't reach a stopping point I guess.

Now I got a kitty down here.

What ya doin'?

See his toys, how he pulls them all out?

Hey.

Okay, okay, okay, I have to end this video. (laughs)

If you want to give me some video ideas,

make sure that you submit this nice little form

over here on my website, that's always super helpful.

Whether it's just a general idea or it's a question

you wanna ask, I may make a video or I may write a blog.

And if you're watching this video and you haven't already

but you want to continue this journey with me,

don't forget to subscribe and hit the notification bell

so that you know the moment there's a new video.

Plus there's all these other social media sites

that you can check me out on,

Instagram is probably where I post most regularly.

I've been doing stories more recently, hey.

Trying that thing out and giving you more of a slice of life

bit, which is like 75% pictures of my cat,

which is that a bad thing?

Anyway, I will see you guys next Thursday, bye.

(upbeat music)

For more infomation >> What If You Don't Post a Video? - Duration: 9:44.

-------------------------------------------

¡Querían asesinar a Tekashi Six Nine! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:38.

For more infomation >> ¡Querían asesinar a Tekashi Six Nine! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

¡¿Juan Gabriel está vivo?! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> ¡¿Juan Gabriel está vivo?! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

BShp-Báo giá cây phôi tại vườn "Rẻ như bèo người nghèo cũng chơi được" - Duration: 13:38.

For more infomation >> BShp-Báo giá cây phôi tại vườn "Rẻ như bèo người nghèo cũng chơi được" - Duration: 13:38.

-------------------------------------------

Tome essa Bebida Antes de Dormir e Elimine a Gordura que Você Consumiu Durante o Dia! - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Tome essa Bebida Antes de Dormir e Elimine a Gordura que Você Consumiu Durante o Dia! - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

¡La Reina del Sur regresa a la televisión! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:32.

For more infomation >> ¡La Reina del Sur regresa a la televisión! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

Not Technically Family - Days of our Lives (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 4:52.

For more infomation >> Not Technically Family - Days of our Lives (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

¡Jennifer López y Alex Rodríguez darán el sí! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> ¡Jennifer López y Alex Rodríguez darán el sí! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

¡Becky G exige 100 millones de dólares! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> ¡Becky G exige 100 millones de dólares! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

¡Lorenzo Méndez confirmó que habrá boda! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> ¡Lorenzo Méndez confirmó que habrá boda! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

¡Héctor Soberón y Michelle Vieth otra vez en guerra! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> ¡Héctor Soberón y Michelle Vieth otra vez en guerra! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

¡Stormy Daniels arremete contra su abogado! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:32.

For more infomation >> ¡Stormy Daniels arremete contra su abogado! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

¡Podrían cancelar la obra de Ninel Conde y Maribel Guardia! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> ¡Podrían cancelar la obra de Ninel Conde y Maribel Guardia! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Tutorial: How to install the TTYD Randomizer using Dolphin - Duration: 5:00.

THIS IS NOT TRUE!

Check the description

No it will not add it...

No it's not...

For more infomation >> Tutorial: How to install the TTYD Randomizer using Dolphin - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

¡Cristian Castro no ve a su padre, pero su hermano lo entiende! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:40.

For more infomation >> ¡Cristian Castro no ve a su padre, pero su hermano lo entiende! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

আল্লাহ্‌ যার পিছনে লেগেযাবেন | New Short Waz | Abdur Razzak Bin Yousuf New | 2018 [FHD] - Duration: 3:08.

AK Computer Network

Have Done This Video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét